Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I'll say it out loud, just for you. I'm just done with making a fool out of myself in public after middle school "shudders".
Pika25, your Stunky is accepted.

SuperScrafty's Emerald:

You get a Taillow that must have moves that are learnt by 2-4 of its fellow early bird breathen(Pidgey, Spearow, Hoothoot, Starly, Pidove). Not 1, not 5. This means Return, Frustration, Hidden Power, Rest, Toxic and Fly are banned(off the top of my head, there might be more). Name it Trollbird.

(reused challenge is reused)

@Bob_Squob: Got it. Technically I probably will solo Cherubi anyways, but big deal.

@Treadshot A1: Gotcha. So if all challenges take precedence... and I have to solo at least two pokemon per Elite 4 member.... Wait! How am I supposed to evolve Budew then?

@Pwnemon: Rejected. I cannot trade, so thus I cannot fully evolve it, which was one of my requirements. Besides, I cannot access IRC or PO regularly anyways (aren't I a good, devoted member), so it wouldn't have done me much good.

@Newby n00b: Accepted.

@ObsidianRanger: Got it.

So so far the members of my team are....

Squirtle (Turtwig):
  • Mustn't fight any Grass or Electric types
  • Try and solo as many Fire types as possible
  • Solo Wake's Gyarados to evolve into Torterra at level 36

Dyingflame (Ponyta):

Solo:

• Drifblim and Gengar (Fantina)
  • Bronzor (Byron)
  • Snover and Medicham (Candice)
  • Octillery and Ambipom (Volkner)
  • Dustox and Beautifly (Aaron)
  • Quagsire and Sudowoodo (Bertha)
  • Everything besides Rapidash and Infernape (Flint)
  • and Girafarig and Medicham (Lucian)

Genow (Shinx):
  • Can only use special moves or status moves

Budew:
  • Can only use Grass type moves
  • Must solo entire Pastoria Gym except for Wake's Gyarados to evolve to Roselia
  • Cannot use Solarbeam while Sunny Day is in effect
  • Solo an Elite 4 member to evolve into Roserade*

Cjaka(Buizel):
  • Can only use special and status moves
  • Must give her a (Max) Elixir*

Starred requirements I need clarification on. For Treadshot A1, how do I fully evolve Budew? Do you want me to give it a nickname? For Newby n00b, do I give it a Elixir every time it learns a new move or what? I need one more Pokemon, folks! Let's go!
Give her an elixir every time her PP is down. Upon obtaining, if possible.

SuperScrafty, in your Emerald challenge, you will get the Castform from the Weather Institute. It must keep at least two of Sunny Day, Rain Dance and Hail, and must learn at least one TM or Move Tutor move, but no HMs.

In every trainer battle it appears in, it must use the first move, alphabetically, of the weather-affecting moves it has. In every wild battle, it must use the last move, alphabetically. The weather may be changed after this to suit you.

Must solo at least 4 pokemon from the Elite Four and Champion

Added all of the challenges for SuperScrafty. And yes, I know that the berry restriction is your thing Random, but I've been wanting to use that Wiki berry pun forever. I gave out the challenge before, but its exclusive to HG, so I had to wait until now.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
White Scramble Update #10

E4 Done, time to update before the final few battles...

Update #1
Update #2
Update #3
Update #4
Update #5
Update #6
Update #7
Update #8
Update #9

• Purrloin (Troll): Must shout out April Fools every time it attacks (God I'm going to get tired of saying that). Must know & keep Sucker Punch & Scratch. Must solo two of Caitlin's Pokemon with said moves (Texas Cloverleaf)
  • Darmantian (DonkeyKong): Must have the following moveset:
    Giant Punch: Fire Punch / Hammer Arm
    Chest Pound: Taunt / Swagger / Work Up
    Konga Drums: Belly Drum / Roar / Round
    Spinning Kong: Thrash / Flare Blitz / Superpower
    May never be used against Steel-Types, must solo Clay & every Sandile, Krokorok, & Krookodile I come across (Lightwind)
  • Venipede: Must solo Burgh to evolve & Brycen to evolve again. May never learn Megahorn (Galladiator)
  • Durant: If ability is Hustle, it must solo Shauntal & it may never use 100% Accurate moves. If ability is Swarm, it must solo Marshal & it must know & keep 2 Bug Type moves & only one non-Bug Attacking move (kingofkongs)
  • Drilbur (Justyce): If it becomes an Excadrill, it may not hold any items & it can only use one move until it switches out of battle (Treadshot A1)
  • Oshawott: No STAB until it becomes a Samurott, where its only STAB Move is Aqua Tail. Must switch out of battle when a STAB move is used against it in a Double/Triple Battle unless it uses Aqua Tail (TM13IceBeam)
  • Started at the Pokemon League
  • Grinded everyone to Lv50 & Troll to Lv55 using the Audino Farm on Route 10.
  • Taught Troll Sucker Punch & retaught it Scratch
  • Failing miserably against Krookodile forced me to grind Anteel & DonkeyKong to Lv55 before reattempting...
  • Took on Marshal first. Successfully soloed him with Anteel after numerous Hyper Potions later...
  • Caitilin was Hectic. Leaded with Troll against Reuniclus. I Sucker Punched, Reuniclus OHKOed with Focus Blast. Sent in Samurell, I Max Revived Troll, Caitilin Full Restored Reuniclus. Samurell X-Scissored, Reuniclus Thundered & paralysed Samurell, I FRed Samurell, Reuniclus FBed, Samurell KOes with X-Scissor.
    Troll vs. Gothitelle. I SPed thrice to no avail while Gothitelle used Calm Mind thrice. I SPed successfully, Gothitelle OHKOed with TBolt. Samurell in, I MRed Troll, Caitilin FRed Gothitelle, I X-Scissored, Gothitelle KOed with TBolt. Justyce in, Justyce KOes with X-Scissor.
    Troll vs. Sigilyph. Troll OHKOes with Sucker Punch. 1 down, 1 to go.
    Troll vs. Musharna. I Ether Sucker Punch, Troll survives 2 Charge Beams to 2HKO with Sucker Punch & win me the battle, 2/2 Caitilin's Pokemon soloed with Troll only using either Sucker Punch or Scratch.
  • Shauntal was third. Samurell fails against Cofagrigus, Troll comes in & handles Cofagrigus, Golurk & strips Chandelure of massive health before falling. Justyce EQs Chandelure for the kill, & lands 1 EQ against Jellicent before it got disabled by Cursed Body. Centixic handles the rest.
  • Last was Grimsley. Took TM13IceBeam's advice & saved before Grimsley, knowing DonkeyKong can outspeed & potentially OHKO with Sheer Force Flare Blitz.
    Samurell leaded out against Scrafty. Samurell struggled, but came out on top. DonkeyKong outsped & OHKOed Krookodile with Flare Blitz, Samurell fell to Liepard, but Justyce picked up the pieces & took out the rest of Grimsley's team with Earthquake.
  • Completed E4 Challenge!
  • Found Alder, only for him to be beaten by N
  • Arrived at N's Castle
  • In N's Castle at the moment
  • Sloof Lirpa!

Centixic (Male Scolipede) @ Nothing
Lv:50/Careful/Poison Point
-Poison Tail
-Pursuit
-Rock Smash
-Steamroller
Comments: Powerful Centipede thing. The lack of a powerful move sucks, but at least he isn't letting the team down...

Samurell (Male Samurott) @ Nothing
Lv:50/Sassy/Torrent
-Strength
-Revenge
-X-Scissor
-Aqua Tail
Comments: Samurell finally has access to STAB! Yay...Nevertheless, he's going to be a pretty critical member come the final few battles, just hope he pulls through...

Justyce (Male Excadrill) @ Nothing
Lv:51/Bashful/Sand Rush
-Slash
-Earthquake
-Rock Slide
-X-Scissor
Comments: He's auto-choiced, but it doesn't bother me, since he has ridiculous power. Extremely useful member. Enough said.

DonkeyKong (Male Darmantian) @ Nothing
Lv:55/Naughty/Sheer Force
-Giant Punch (Hammer Arm)
-Chest Pound (Work Up)
-Konga Drums (Roar)
-Spinning Kong (Flare Blitz)
Comments: Powerful, dump-truck demolishing, often OHKOing ape. Enough said.

Anteel (Male Durant) @ Nothing
Lv:56/Hasty/Swarm
-X-Scissor
-Bug Bite
-Sand Attack
-Iron Head
Comments: He soloed Marshal! Yay...

Troll (Male Liepard) @ Nothing
Lv:56/Lax/Limber
-Sucker Punch
-Night Slash
-Assist
-Scratch
Comments: He's still trolling & going well...April Fools!

That's all. I should catch Zekrom & complete the last couple of the battles tonight, then do the final update tomorrow morning. Good Luck me.

Hmm.... I need something to do on my emulator for when I can't be bothered playing Fire Emblem, the GREATEST GAME EVER MADE. I'm gunna sound like a pro, doing 4 playthroughs at once, but to be honest, I haven't done a normal scramble in ages.

Give me a HARD scramble on Fire Red. No trading. No level caps. Fully evolved Pokes only. Feel free to be a b***h.
Banned list: Charmander, Rattata, Beedrill, Hypno, Ditto. That is all that I can think of off the top of my head. Remember, make 'em hard. And I should get this scramble done relatively quickly.

kingofmars

Its 2015 somewhere
won the 2nd Smogon VGC Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
Hard firered? /nosebleed

Anyways, you get KoK, the Mankey!

This mankey wants to be helpful towards his teammates at all times, which is why when any of them are hit by a super effective attack, he selflessly switches in next turn and won't switch out until the fiend is defeated! He's also kind enough to deal with Sabrina for you by himself, what a nice mankey! Good Luck, have fun, and make sure to bring pleny of hyper potions!

How did I know I would get a mankey? I should have made a rule against stuff I have to remember to actually do.... anyways, iamokwiththis.jpg Anyway, I'm a master with mankeys after doing a Primeape solo on FR.

5 to go.

Hmm.... I need something to do on my emulator for when I can't be bothered playing Fire Emblem, the GREATEST GAME EVER MADE. I'm gunna sound like a pro, doing 4 playthroughs at once, but to be honest, I haven't done a normal scramble in ages.

Give me a HARD scramble on Fire Red. No trading. No level caps. Fully evolved Pokes only. Feel free to be a b***h.
Banned list: Charmander, Rattata, Beedrill, Hypno, Ditto. That is all that I can think of off the top of my head. Remember, make 'em hard. And I should get this scramble done relatively quickly.
Spearow, name it Trollbird. It must have a moveset that contains moves learnt by exactly 3 of its fellow early bird breathen(Pidgey, Hoothoot, Taillow, Starly, Pidove), no more, no less. Unlike the previous challenges I gave out, Fly and Hidden Power are legal even though all the birds can learn it. It must solo the following:

Youngster Joey(Route 25): Rattata
Misty: Starmie
Surge: Pikachu
Erika: Tangela
Fighting Dojo: Hitmonlee
Silph Co. Blue: Starter
Sabrina: Venomoth
Koga: Muk
Blaine: EVERYTHING
Agatha: Haunter
Lance: Both Dragonairs OR Dragonite

In addition, it must solo the following Pokemon at the exact level:
LV 16 Gastly
LV 23 Nidorina

@the FE part: inb4ArenaAbused20/20RandomUnit

Hard, eh? Okay, here's something to keep track of:
As soon as you leave Cerulean City, catch a Meowth, name it 9Lives. 9Lives must solo EVERY 9th pokemon you encounter. This includes all pokemon you run into, wild and trainer, and resets back to 1 after every solo. You must keep exact track of this, as the counter stays on the number it was on even after you come back to the game, and you have to remember which Pokemon is the 9th. You may use Meowth freely in between solos, so long as you solo the 9th Pokemon. No fair reseting if you fail one of these solos, though you may still reset if you fail someone else's solo. Should you ever fail to solo the 9th Pokemon, no matter what the cause, you lose a life and your Meowth becomes 8Lives. (Rename it when possible). Now, it must solo every 8th Pokemon you encounter. The trend continues, more solos for less lives, and should you ever get down to one life, you must solo every pokemon you encounter. Fail that, and you have to start the game over completely.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
Its_A_Random said:
ObsidianRanger gets the Farfetch'd from the boy in Vermilion, but not just any Farfetch'd, but a Low Power Farfetch'd (LPF for short)! Your Farfetch'd may not use any moves with a base power of more than 30.
Also, just so you do use it & not ditch it, it must solo 6 Gym Leader Pokemon, & 3 E4 Pokemon. Failure to do so will result in it being stuck in the lead of your party for the rest of the game. It may not hold an Exp. Share or be ditched in the Day Care either.
With alterations, of course, just to make it a bit harder. Don't say I didn't warn you...Have fun. (Awaits reaction from peers)

Moving on, & yes, I've completed my White Scramble. Will update later.

This is what I expected. Fun. BUT SO MUCH KEEPING TRACK OF STUFF. WHY BOB, WHY.....
Anyways, no one give me a starter, I would prefer going without one this run through, but the next person to post, if they could please tell me what to start with.

2 more.

EDIT: TM13IB, change Sabrina's venomoth, since mankey has to solo sabrina.

This is what I expected. Fun. BUT SO MUCH KEEPING TRACK OF STUFF. WHY BOB, WHY.....
Anyways, no one give me a starter, I would prefer going without one this run through, but the next person to post, if they could please tell me what to start with.

2 more.

EDIT: TM13IB, change Sabrina's venomoth, since mankey has to solo sabrina.
Actually, the original plan was to solo one of Koga's Pokemon, but I conveniently forgot his FRLG roster at that moment. =.=

In that case, solo Koga's Muk.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
White Scramble Update #FINAL!

Last Update for White guys! It's not as tl;dr as some of my earlier scramble updates, but enjoy!

Update #1
Update #2
Update #3
Update #4
Update #5
Update #6
Update #7
Update #8
Update #9
Update #10

• Purrloin (Troll): Must shout out April Fools every time it attacks (God I'm going to get tired of saying that). Must know & keep Sucker Punch & Scratch. Must solo two of Caitlin's Pokemon with said moves (Texas Cloverleaf)
  • Darmantian (DonkeyKong): Must have the following moveset:
    Giant Punch: Fire Punch / Hammer Arm
    Chest Pound: Taunt / Swagger / Work Up
    Konga Drums: Belly Drum / Roar / Round
    Spinning Kong: Thrash / Flare Blitz / Superpower
    May never be used against Steel-Types, must solo Clay & every Sandile, Krokorok, & Krookodile I come across (Lightwind)
  • Venipede: Must solo Burgh to evolve & Brycen to evolve again. May never learn Megahorn (Galladiator)
  • Durant: If ability is Hustle, it must solo Shauntal & it may never use 100% Accurate moves. If ability is Swarm, it must solo Marshal & it must know & keep 2 Bug Type moves & only one non-Bug Attacking move (kingofkongs)
  • Drilbur (Justyce): If it becomes an Excadrill, it may not hold any items & it can only use one move until it switches out of battle (Treadshot A1)
  • Oshawott: No STAB until it becomes a Samurott, where its only STAB Move is Aqua Tail. Must switch out of battle when a STAB move is used against it in a Double/Triple Battle unless it uses Aqua Tail (TM13IceBeam)
  • Started at N's Castle
  • Went back to the Pokemon League to stock up on items
  • Returned to the castle & went to the throne room, going through a cut scene & summoning a Zekrom
  • I catch Zekrom in 2 attempts, after Centixic's Poison Point ruined the first attempt. Named it Blacragon & boxed it. Later found out that it had a Lax Nature...
  • I fight N!
  • N BATTLE
    Samurell leaded against Reshiram. Reshiram uses Fusion Flare, Samurell uses Revenge. Reshiram uses Hyper Beam & Samurell survives with 1 HP, before finishing Reshiram off 2 Aqua Tails later.
    Klinklang comes in & I assume it's the real one (Zoroark always disguises as Klinklang). I heal Samurell up & fight off consistent Thunderbolts (Which does enough to 3HKO Samurell, for the record) & paralysis to knock it off.
    Zoroark comes in, undisguised. Samurell survives a Focus Blast & delivers an easy OHKO with Revenge.
    Carracosta is fourth, & again, Samurell alternates between being healed & using Revenge. Eventually, Carracosta is 2HKOed (Just), & Samurell has low health left.
    Archeops comes in, I heal & Archeops uses Acrobatics, before KOing Samurell with Stone Edge. Justyce moves in & 2HKOes with Rock Slide while Archeops does shit-all with Acrobatics & a Defeatist influenced Dragon Claw.
    Vanilluxe is last, Justyce misses with Rock Slide, & Vanilluxe makes Justyce pay, KOing with Blizzard. DonkeyKong comes in, & finishes Vanilluxe off with Flare Blitz, winning me the battle.
  • I battle Ghestis!
  • GHESTIS BATTLE
    Samurell is first against Cofagrigus. I switch Justyce in on a Toxic, & Earthquake Cofagrigus to death 6 turns later, after Cofagrigus spammed Protect.
    Hydreigon came in second & Samurell came in. Sadly, Samurell was 2HKOed by Dragon Pulse, only delivering a Revenge in return. Anteel came in to pick up the pieces, outspeeding & comfortably KOing Hydreigon with X-Scissor.
    Elektross was third, & Troll came in, dealing significant damage with Sucker Punch, only to be 2HKOed by Wild Charge. Luckily, Elektross killed himself in the process...
    Centixic came in & Ghestis sent in Bouffalant. Centixic served as death fodder, being OHKOed by Head Charge, while I used a Max Revive on Samurell, ready for one final assault. Anteel comes in & flinch-haxxes Bouffalant to death with Iron Head.
    Now it was Seismitoad to take on. Durant got in 2 X-Scissors, but was brutally OHKOed by a Rain Dance boosted Muddy Water. That's where Samurell came in, surviving some attack I don't remember what it was, to KO with X-Scissor.
    Last was Bisharp, & it was simple. Samurell survives a Night Slash to OHKO with Revenge. Game Over.
  • I win the Scramble!!!
LVP

Centixic (Male Scolipede) @ Nothing
Lv:50/Careful/Poison Point
137 HP/109 ATK/111 DEF/59 SPATK/91 SPDEF/135 SPE
-Poison Tail
-Pursuit
-Rock Smash
-Steamroller
Comments: Oh, yes, Centixic...He did solid jobs to solo Burgh & Brycen for evolution, but what really diminished his usefulness was a lacklustre movepool, mainly due to the lack of Megahorn. On top of this, he didn't really contribute anything for the E4 run, & that's why he gets the LVP title. Thank you Galladiator for this Scramblemon.

Anteel (Male Durant) @ Nothing
Lv:56/Hasty/Swarm
142 HP/141 ATK/127 DEF/69 SPATK/62 SPDEF/157 SPE
-X-Scissor
-Bug Bite
-Sand Attack
-Iron Head
Comments: Anteel was the last to join, way after everyone else had established themselves, but when he arrived, Anteel wasted no time showing why he's solid in-game despite the timing of entry into the team. His soloing of Marshal was indeed a highlight, but his handling against Ghestis was also very good. Such a shame you have to wait until Victory Road to get one, otherwise, he would've been higher in the value rankings. Thank you kingofkongs for the Scramblemon.

Troll (Male Liepard) @ Nothing
Lv:56/Lax/Limber
155 HP/123 ATK/69 DEF/122 SPATK/63 SPDEF/146 SPE
-Sucker Punch
-Night Slash
-Assist
-Scratch
Comments: This thing's LVP...April Fools! In all seriousness, I honestly don't see why Liepard is rated so low in-game, because in the right hands, Troll was a deadly weapon. Troll was around from the beginning, back when he took care of a Pansage, all the way to a drubbing of Caitilin (Troll even soloed Caitilin in a failed E4 attempt), Troll is deserving of this place. Thank you Texas Cloverleaf for the Scramblemon.

Samurell (Male Samurott) @ Nothing
Lv:53/Sassy/Torrent
180 HP/130 ATK/108 DEF/138 SPATK/86 SPDEF/79 SPE
-Strength
-Revenge
-X-Scissor
-Aqua Tail
Comments: Samurell from the get-go, was a problem child in a way. Failing at STAB, too often Samurell was forced to rely on crappy moves like Fury Cutter, & Tackle for coverage. The moment he got Revenge, Samurell suddenly became a lot more powerful, powerful to the point that it almost managed to solo N (Fuck you Archeops). Thank you TM13IceBeam for the Scramblemon.

DonkeyKong (Male Darmantian) @ Nothing
Lv:55/Naughty/Sheer Force
198 HP/202 ATK/67 DEF/45 SPATK/65 SPDEF/114 SPE
-Giant Punch (Hammer Arm)
-Chest Pound (Work Up)
-Konga Drums (Roar)
-Spinning Kong (Flare Blitz)
Comments: It went so well, DonkeyKong was well on the way to claiming MVP honours, but it didn't get it. Why you ask? Simple. Firstly, as a Darumaka, it often missed with its attacks, thanks to Hustle. And its inability to solo Clay without evolving was annoying. At the E4, it acted like a problem child, wasting time, just because it couldn't solo a Krookodile without grinding. Ultimately, what did it contribute other than the Krookodile in the last few battles? just one thing, & that was finishing off a Vanilluxe. Nevertheless, This thing was an absolute beast, either OHKOing or 2HKOing everything it killed. It's just those "problem child" moments that denied it MVP honours. Thank you Lightwind for the Scramblemon.

MVP

Justyce (Male Excadrill) @ Nothing
Lv:51/Bashful/Sand Rush
190 HP/156 ATK/71 DEF/60 SPATK/72 SPDEF/121 SPE
-Slash
-Earthquake
-Rock Slide
-X-Scissor
Comments: Justyce is an odd choice for this title, surely it should've gone to DonkeyKong. But the reason why Justyce got this title is simple: He was ridiculously consistent, very powerful, & was never a problem, despite the "It thinks it's choiced, even though it is not holding an item" restriction. In fact, it was hardly a problem at all, when you could OHKO/2HKO most opponents, & unlike DonkeyKong, Justyce actually made big contributions during the final battles. That's why he's the MVP, & I have to say this: Justyce has been served. Thank you Treadshot A1 for the Scramblemon.

Final Game Time: 18:36

That's about it, feel free to reply if you wish. I won't start another scramble until I do some Legendary catching, including a Victini, a Thundurus, among other things. I know I have the Random Scramble to do, but a no-evolution Tympole is effectively making me not look forward to it, so I'll ask for a different Scramble soon.

Other than that, I had fun with this Scramble. Thanks for reading, & I do hope you enjoy this scramble.

ObsidianRanger.
Grab a Jigglypuff from route 3. She must be called Kylie.
Being Kylie she must always know sing and use it whenever she is thrust into the spotlight.By the Elite 4 her moveset must be Sing, Hyper Voice,Rain Dance and Thunder. She can evolve when she sings to her biggest croud! (Gym with the most trainers inside, as long as she sings for each of them) Pick One E4 member for her to solo 3 of their guys!

As my exams are ending next wednesday i am requesting a hard diamond scramble.
The Rules
- I do not want to use a starter
-No trading
-No incredibly hard grinding tasks
-I would like someone to come up with a goal for my trainer that can be completed.

GO!

Take a Meditite called "Underdog". Having studied from the Medichams of last gen, it thinks that it's only viable sets are Choice, so it is indefiately choice locked. Have it solo 2 of Gardenia's 'mons, to prove it's skill, solo Malene's Lucario prove it's wit, and solo 75 Trained Pokemon ( ie, ones owned by trainers) to prove it's strength. Pass these three challenges to evolve. Lastly, have it take down (not particularly solo) two of Cynthia's mons to prove it's worth.

Sorry for the somewhat lack of flavor :\ (and, as it reread this, hardness)

@Obsidian Ranger
You know a place with lots of electric pokemon? The Power Plant. But gosh, you need surf to get there and a soul badge too. Hmm.
Once you have both Surf and a Soul Badge total up the levels of your pokemon. This number must be even, if it is not even immediately use a Rare Candy to make it even (no, don't grind. Rare candy that shit) If the total of your levels is divisible by 6 you get option 1; if the total is divisible by 3 but not by 6 you get option 2; and obviously, if the total is divisible by 2 but not by 6 you get option 3.
A/N whatever option, it must be caught at the Power Plant

Option 1: Catch a Wild Electrode. Name it ScratchFce. It's challange is dependent on your next action. Without using any items go attack Zapdos. If ScratchFce can successfully solo Zapdos without any items coming into play you get challange 1, if not challange2.
Challange 1: Solo both other legendary birds and any pokemon used by the Elite 4 that is part Flying.
Challange 2: Solo one of every line that has used Scratch or Slash on any member of your team. (Eg: a Charmander Scratched you so you must solo a Charmeleon or a Charizard if no Charmanders present themselves)

Option 2: Magnemite
Name your magnemite MahLazerr. ASAP It must know Lock On and Zap Cannon (it absolutely must know these before the Elite 4). It must only use those moves in that order. It may evolve when you use Metal Sound to Lower 10 pokemon's special defense. These pokemon must be owned by trainers and not wild pokemon. Metal Sound may be deleted when you wish.

Option 3: Pikachu
Name your Pikachu Improbable. The only electric move your pikachu may know is Thunder. It must know 2 non-attacking moves that are not named Toxic and it final move must be an attacking move that is not a Normal type attack. Pikachu may evolve when it is the highest level pokemon on your team.

@Pokemagnificent
Bring a Geodude. Name that sucker Optimus because the theme of your trainer is Prime. Obviously, since you will not trade that caps Optimus as a Graveler but before it can be a Graveler he must solo Roark. As a Graveler you must solo any other Gym Leader.
Now concerning your Prime theme. Everything you do must be about Prime Numbers. You may only go into a Pokemart if you have a prime number amount of money. You may only go into a gym if the levels of your pokemon are prime OR if they total a prime number. You may only throw a pokeball if you have a Prime number of that ball or a total number of pokeballs that is prime. You may only by items in amounts of prime numbers. (1 is not a prime number)
Good luck.

Pokemagnificent, take a MEL: Mono Electric Luxio. Catch it outside Fuego Ironworks. It must solo Pastoria Gym to be able to evolve to Luxray (in case you don't realise, this is IMPOSSIBLE, in other words, it's a euphemism for NO EVOLUTION). Solo Volkner and the fire E4 member.

NN: MEL

Obsidian Ranger, I'll round off your team with Technician the butterfree. Catch it as a caterpie. No evolution restrictions. It may only know attacking moves with a base power of 60 or under. Have it solo Giovanni (gym leader) and Bruno's Machamp. Did I mention all attacking moves?

Pokemagnificent, you get Jet the Buizel. Jet believes that he is also a fighting type, so he must land the finishing blow on Maylene's Lucario. He can then evolve after that. He also believes that the powers of darkness and ranged moves (beside the ultimate blast of spiritual energy) are below him, so no dark type attacks or any special attacks may be used besides focus blast. He must be taught brick break and focus blast as soon as you get the TMs for it, and must have them forever after.

@Treadshot A1: Got it. I guess I have a designated status-er now....
@Newby n00b: Can you clarify this more? So I can't use the Pokemon Center to heal PP or what?

I still need one more Pokemon folks!

Starly, Trollbird. It must evolve at Level 37 for Staraptor, and its moveset must consist of moves that are learnt by exactly 3 of its fellow bird breathen(Pidgey, Spearow, Hoothoot, Taillow, Pidove)

Wait, I only count 5 for my Emerald Scramble
1.Marill
2.Taillow
3.Torchic
4.Castform
5.Zigzagoon

I think it's because I got 2 Torchics, so I still need another mon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)