Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ScaryBalloons:

You get a Meowth named iCnHazRaiz. It can never evolve. Until it learns Pay Day, it must hold an Amulet Coin ASAP. When it learns Pay Day, it must keep it and use it once every battle.

ScaryBaloons, you get Ryerfred the Vulpix. Ryrefred is a jewish baker, and he needs materials to make his perfect sandwich. In order to evolve, you must capture the following pokemon to be used for ingredients:
Voltorb for tomatoes
oddish for lettuce
seel for fat
2 diglett for bread (don't ask)
jynx for cheese (really don't ask)
tauros for the meat.
chansey for eggs

ScaryBaloons, you get Ryerfred the Vulpix. Ryrefred is a jewish baker, and he needs materials to make his perfect sandwich. In order to evolve, you must capture the following pokemon to be used for ingredients:
Voltorb for tomatoes
oddish for lettuce
seel for fat
tauros for the meat.
chansey for eggs
Vulpix is a LeafGreen exclusive. FireRed is the game in question, and ScaryBalloons can't trade. Try Growlithe instead?

Stratos

Banned deucer.
Read the OP, you broke one of the cardinal rules. You may not rip off someone else's signature challenge, including closely related variations/parodies thereof. I mean, if you gave ke a MEP, I wouldn't let you assign me stuff either. And only Random and I are of enough authoritative power to have signatures.

Random has Cheri Berry Zubats, in fact berry wielding pokemon who can't battle without berries are his.

Mine are a variety: there's all the three letter Mono Type Pokemon, MEP being the most famous. There's also the Ralts in RSE, who all have a "no exceeding x level" restriction. And then of course the newest selection of Nautical Scyther, all of which are Scythers who've been to the Navy, like Portcullis, CrowsNest and Starboard.
Hey I have the signature of a pretty easy challenge that makes you have to go on IRC/PO and say something very offensive!

ScaryBalloons, you get Drug Dlr the Oddish. It must have all 3 powders and an attacking move of your choice. Evolve after successfully using a powder on 3 GL pokes, evolve again after successfully using a powder on 3 more GL pokes, landing the finishing blow on 2 of them.

Voltorb for tomatoes
oddish for lettuce
seel for fat
tauros for the meat.
chansey for eggs
This is easily in my top 5 favorite challenges ever. <3

Hey guys, my friend wants me to give him a Scramble, but you all know how much creativity one person can give. So yeah, he's playing SoulSilver and can't trade. Looking for medium difficulty. Thanks guys.

Take a Scyther named Downer. He's sad because he believes that he will never be as proficient as the other Scythers, so Downer cannot learn any bug or flying attacks. It's mother believes in Downer though, saying that he should make the best out of its characteristic (technician), so at least 3 of its moves should be at or below 60 base power.

@Skwog Your friend will start with Jaws the Feralgatr. As Jaws is his first Pokemon, Jaws considers itself as the leader of the team. So, it must always be the highest leveled member on his team. If at any point it is not the highest leveled member, it must solo every Pokemon he faces until it becomes the highest leveled member once again.

Skwog, your friend can have WHO ME!? the Sentret. It must keep Me First and use it to KO 10 GL pokemon in the game. It may evolve after doing 3

Skwog, theres no gift like a Tentacool to show your friend just how much you care...so give him "MindShadow" the Tentacool. Firstly, It hates all other water types, that's why it's been so often featured in games. It's just better than other water types. So have it solo every Pokemon whenever you are surfing. Also, it must solo one Gym Leader. It may only evolve after smashing said Leader, and then soloing 10 water types while surfing afterwards. Tell your friend to have fun. ;)

@ Skwog & Pwnemon,

I just realized both your challenges for my HG Scramble require me to solo Will. Since Skwog posted first, does he have priority in the solo?

I'm doing a scramble for Black.
I cannot trade.
I will not use pansear/pansage/panpour. That is all. I only want 5 pokemon because my 6th will be an HM slave.
One of the pokemon must be my starter (first person to post can choose my starter).
That is all.

Alright so here's what my team is looking like:

BAMF the Eevee
Mr. Rodgers the Scyther
iCnHazRaiz the Meowth
Bluevines the Tangela
Ryerfred the Growlithe
Drug Dlr the Oddish

Some good challenges. Gonna get started right away :D

@asbestos
You get ThugLife the scraggy. ThugLife has been in the middle gang wars his whole life, with some of his friends coming from the Dark gang, and some of his friends coming from the fighting gang. He is now old enough and must choose a side. He can only use one of his STABs the rest of the game, and must solo any other Scraggys and Scraftys you come across.

I'm doing a scramble for Black.
I cannot trade.
I will not use pansear/pansage/panpour. That is all. I only want 5 pokemon because my 6th will be an HM slave.
One of the pokemon must be my starter (first person to post can choose my starter).
That is all.
You get Screw the Timburr. Because its pissed that it cannot fully evolve, it must learn Frustration and deplete its PP before being able to use any other move. When it evolves, its grateful that it at least gets to evolve, so Frustration must now be replaced by Return, and the PP depleting requirement still applies.

i.e.: If Frustration/Return does not have 0 PP, you MUST use Frustration/Return.

@asbestos:

You get Tinker the Klink. It can only have one attacking move, which it can only use while holding a claw-based item. It must solo 6 Basculin to evolve and 6 Krokorok/Krookodile to evolve again.

Kudos to anyone who can correctly guess the game off of which this challange is based.

asbestos, you get OH SHI--! the Sandile. It must always be the highest leveled member of your team, have all attacking moves, and must solo N's Zekrom and Ghetsis's Hydreigon.

@asbestos

You get Didi the Audino. She wants to prove she is different from the other generic normal types. In fact, she is almost trying to be abnormal. As soon as possible she must have a moveset consisting only of moves that are not normal type. Solo Shauntal to show how much better than the other normal types Didi is.
I'm quite sure he said that he needed only 5 mons...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)