Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what, i'm fed up of just giving challenges. I'm going to do a Scramble for Black.

The rules:

• I will only accept extremely creative challenges. I can and will reject any challenges that are deemed to be not creative enough.
  • Medium - Hard difficulty.
  • Trading is allowed.
  • No mandatory solos, but requirement solos are fine.
  • No duplicates.
  • All Pokemon must be able to reach their final evolutionary stage.
  • One Poke must be a Starter.
  • Three must be obtainable by Nimbasa City.

That's all, I'll post updates every so often.

@Ubiquitous: You get SpeedGamer the Oshawott. It feels the need to be fast, so it must learn Aqua Jet as soon as possible. It also wants to show that it is powerful, so it has to solo two gym leaders if it wants to learn Hydro Pump. It gets very angry when it receives a status condition, so it must use Fury Cutter whenever it it statused while it is a Dewott. It is also narcoleptic, so it must learn Rest.

@Ubiquitous: You get SpeedGamer the Oshawott. It feels the need to be fast, so it must learn Aqua Jet as soon as possible. It also wants to show that it is powerful, so it has to solo two gym leaders if it wants to learn Hydro Pump.
Mind adding a bit more? Not quite creative enough for me...
If you add some more, I'll accept.

EDIT: Cool, ACCEPTED!

@Ubiquitus

You get notsohot the sandile. He must always be holding black glasses because he hates it when the sunlight gets in his eyes. He doesn't like being in the sun for very long, so, unless it is evening or night, he must use DIG every other two turns. He also wants to show his dark side, so he must use always know a physical dark type move. He wants to grow, but not too quickly, so he must evolve into krokorok at level 40 after being in a battle with any of the pokemon from each gym leader starting from nimbasa, and again into krookodile after he has proved that he is strong by soloing any one of the E4. However, now that he has gotten used to the sun, he must hold a wide/scope lens in place of the black glasses, and he must use a not very effective(or neutral if you don't have one) move at the beginning of each battle to show that his brute strength alone is powerful enough to hurt pokemon without type modifiers. He also must always know the move "Strength". When he has finally evolved into krookodile, name him CrushJaws, and all restrictions are lifted. ALSO, if he faints in battle, he must solo 10 pokemon whose level's are higher than his. Once he reaches lvl60, all restrictions are lifted.

@Ubiquitus

You get notsohot the sandile. He must always be holding black glasses because he hates it when the sunlight gets in his eyes. He doesn't like being in the sun for very long, so, unless it is evening or night, he must use DIG every other two turns. He also wants to show his dark side, so he must use always know a physical dark type move. He wants to grow, but not too quickly, so he must evolve into krokorok at level 40 after being in a battle with any of the pokemon from each gym leader starting from nimbasa, and again into krookodile after he has proved that he is strong by soloing any one of the E4. However, now that he has gotten used to the sun, he must hold a wide/scope lens in place of the black glasses, and he must use a not very effective(or neutral if you don't have one) move at the beginning of each battle to show that his brute strength alone is powerful enough to hurt pokemon without type modifiers. He also must always know the move "Strength". When he has finally evolved into krookodile, name him CrushJaws, and all restrictions are lifted. ALSO, if he faints in battle, he must solo 10 pokemon whose level's are higher than his. Once he reaches lvl60, all restrictions are lifted.
This is the sort of thing i'm looking for; ACCEPTED.

@Ubiquitous: You get Depravity the Trubbish. It can only use Dark- and Poison-type moves. Its desire for riches is insatiable, so it must hold a Nugget until it solos Clay. When it does so, it nabs all the expensive ores and is now able to evolve and abandon its Nugget. When it evolves, it feels that the depravity inside has usurped it. Therefore, it must explode on one E4 Pokémon. Finally, it has been ridden of all the depravity inside and can use any move. Also, it must solo N's Zekrom and Ghetsis' Hydreigon for the good of the people. If it fails to do this, it must explode on one of Ghetsis' Pokémon.

@Ubiquitous: You get Depravity the Trubbish. It can only use Dark- and Poison-type moves. Its desire for riches is insatiable, so it must hold a Nugget until it solos Clay. When it does so, it nabs all the expensive ores and is now able to evolve. When it evolves, it feels that the depravity inside has usurped it. Therefore, it must explode on one Pokémon of each Elite Four member. Finally, it has been ridden of all the depravity inside and must solo N's Zekrom and Ghetsis' Hydreigon for the good of the people. If it fails to do this, it must explode on one of Ghetsis' Pokémon.
lol OK. Never used a Trubbish in-game before, so this should be interesting. ACCEPTED.

DetroitLolcat

Maize and Blue Badge Set 2014-2017
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Texas said:
And with that, i conclude my presence in the Scramble Awards, given that i am no longer taking challenges.
Then keep giving challenges! You can take a ton of awards by just giving them!

@Ubiquitous You get Emo the Pawniard. Emo is sad that it joins your team late in the game, so it may not learn nay new moves. However, this all changes after it solos Drayden's Haxorus. It then becomes proud of its power and wants to help it's team. Rename it Warrior. To prove that it is willing to help it's team, it must switch in on 5 super effective attacks on it's teammates that it would resist before the Elite 4. ( For example, if you had your Oshawott out against a grass type you would switch to Warrior to take that attack.) Now at the Elite 4, it must solo 5 different Pokemon to prove it's strength. It must also solo Ghetsis' Bisharp to prove that it is the greatest Warrior in the Unova Region.

@Ubiquitous

You get Oddino the Audino.

Oddino hates the fact that Audino are sought out, only to be KOed for the XP. To let lose its anger at trainers, it must solo one route of Trainers without going to the Pokemon Center or using healing items. If you fail, Oddino must learn and keep Echoed Voice.

The odd thing about Audino though, is that it enjoys using the various elemental attacks. In order for it to use them, however, it must solo various areas.

An Electric-type move may be earned via soloing Chargestone Cave without Repels, and killing every single Electric mon. If you fail, it must learn Flash.

An Ice-type move may be earned via soloing Brycen's Gym. If you fail, it must learn Reflect.

A Fire-type move may be earned via soloing the Dragon Gym. If you fail, it must learn Incinerate.

A Psychic-type or Ghost-type move may be earned by soloing Celestial Tower without Repels, and killing every Ghost or Psychic-type mon. If you fail, it must learn Heal Pulse.

You can only learn three of the above moves, as Oddino can only take so much.

Have Fun!

@Ubiquitous You get Emo the Pawniard. Emo is sad that it joins your team late in the game, so it may not learn nay new moves. However, this all changes after it solos Drayden's Haxorus. It then becomes proud of its power and wants to help it's team. Rename it Warrior. To prove that it is willing to help it's team, it must switch in on 5 super effective attacks on it's teammates that it would resist before the Elite 4. ( For example, if you had your Oshawott out against a grass type you would switch to Warrior to take that attack.) Now at the Elite 4, it must solo 5 different Pokemon to prove it's strength. It must also solo Ghetsis' Bisharp to prove that it is the greatest Warrior in the Unova Region.
ACCEPTED, but I did say no mandatory solos. So, no, I will not be soloing the Elite Four Pokemon. Otherwise, this is good!

@Ubiquitous

You get Oddino the Audino.

Oddino hates the fact that Audino are sought out, only to be KOed for the XP. To let lose its anger at trainers, it must solo one route of Trainers without going to the Pokemon Center or using healing items. If you fail, Oddino must learn and keep Echoed Voice.

The odd thing about Audino though, is that it enjoys using the various elemental attacks. In order for it to use them, however, it must solo various areas.

An Electric-type move may be earned via soloing Chargestone Cave without Repels, and killing every single Electric mon. If you fail, it must learn Flash.

An Ice-type move may be earned via soloing Brycen's Gym. If you fail, it must learn Reflect.

A Fire-type move may be earned via soloing the Dragon Gym. If you fail, it must learn Incinerate.

A Psychic-type or Ghost-type move may be earned by soloing Celestial Tower without Repels, and killing every Ghost or Psychic-type mon. If you fail, it must learn Heal Pulse.

You can only learn three of the above moves, as Oddino can only take so much.

Have Fun!
Gaah, this is gonna be a nightmare, but ACCEPTED. Oh man, if I have to learn Incinerate... :-/

Yeah, one more please.

@Ubiquitous, get a Darmanitan and name it Schizo. As you know, it has two personalities, however, the Psychic personality is the dominant one while the pure Fire one is a lazy bastard. Because of this, he can NEVER use any attacks with a higher BP than 70 unless he is in his Daruma Mode. Furthermore, he also cannot KO any pokes when not in Daruma mode.

His movepool also feels the effects of his condition. It must at all times have Confusion (because he is confused about his identity). Additionally, in order to earn good moves (should you so desire) he has to perform various tasks.
If you wish to learn Psychic, he must solo Clay and three of that gym's trainers.
If you wish to learn a fire type move of over 70 BP, he must switch in and survive 7 super-effective attacks directed against his teammates.
If you wish to learn Belly Drum, he must solo 2 of Marshall's Pokemon.

He must solo Caitlyn as well as 10 Psychic Trainers and 10 Fire-based Trainers (as well as 25 wild pokes of each type) AND Ghetsis's Eelektross if you want to overcome his personality disorder (at which point you can do whatever you want with him).

@Ubiquitous, get a Darmanitan and name it Schizo. As you know, it has two personalities, however, the Psychic personality is the dominant one while the pure Fire one is a lazy bastard. Because of this, he can NEVER use any attacks with a higher BP than 70 unless he is in his Daruma Mode. Furthermore, he also cannot KO any pokes when not in Daruma mode.

His movepool also feels the effects of his condition. It must at all times have Confusion (because he is confused about his identity). Additionally, in order to earn good moves (should you so desire) he has to perform various tasks.
In order to earn Psychic, he must solo Clay and three of that gym's trainers.
In order to earn a fire type move of over 70 BP, he must switch in and survive 7 super-effective attacks directed against his teammates.
If you wish to learn Belly Drum, he must solo 2 of Marshall's Pokemon.

He must solo Caitlyn as well as 10 Psychic Trainers and 10 Fire-based Trainers (as well as 25 wild pokes of each type) AND Ghetsis's Eelektross if you want to overcome his personality disorder (at which point you can do whatever you want with him).
No, because Zen mode is only post game.
REJECTED, sorry.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
A bit late to the party, but here's my Best Scrambler Speech.
Its_A_Random's Best Scrambler Speech said:
Ahem, it is an honour to receive this award. Thank you all. I'd like to thank everyone who voted for me, my sponsors, fr- Wait, what? I tied with Texas Cloverleaf? Well, okay, I'd like to say thank you to Texas for sharing this magnificent award with me. Thank you.

I feel like starting a Pearl solo run after I complete my current Scramble. EDIT: Scramble completed.
- I can trade from Platinum and SoulSilver
- First 10 correct entries will be accepted; I will determine the one I will use through RNG
- Must be able to fully evolve
- Must be breedable
- Difficulty: medium-hard
- No stereotypical useless Pokés (Magikarp, etc.) even if they can evolve

Go crazy.

Current candidates:
Ruwisc's Outlaw (Bulbasaur)
Skwog's DinoPowah (Cranidos)
EEVEE3's Valdast/Valor (Eevee)
Galladiator's BloodElf (Ralts)
auramaster's Flower (Budew)
Its_A_Random's Pegasus (Spiritomb)
pokemagnificent's LteBloomer (Shinx)
Pika25's Jaws (Gible)

Newby n0Ob, I'll give you Outlaw the Bulbasaur. Bulbasaur is a fugitive escapee from Kanto, and fears being caught by the local police.

- Outlaw has been impersonating a Turtwig, so your rival must choose Chimchar. He cannot use any Poison-type moves for fear of his second type being discovered.

- After picking up the bicycle in Eterna City, you must be riding it at all times, so as to avoid being caught by anyone who may be chasing you. (Of course, you can get off the bike to go through the marsh, or super-tall grass or what have you, but you must immediately get back on whenever possible.)

- On Route 212 there are five Policemen available to be battled (only at night, as usual). You must battle all five of them at the first possible opportunity. If you take longer than five turns to defeat any one of them they catch on to Outlaw's familiar appearance and Imprison him (eh? eh?), after which he is sentenced to only use three moveslots for the remainder of the run.

- You may evolve into Ivysaur only immediately after your battle with Crasher Wake. If Outlaw doesn't evolve at that time, he gets another chance to evolve, but it must be immediately after any later Gym Leader battle.

- As an Ivysaur, Outlaw realizes that he may be less recognizable with his new appearance, and so the 'bike everywhere' restriction is lifted.

- When you reach the Icy Rock outside Snowpoint City, Outlaw realizes he's found the perfect place to hide from everyone who's been chasing him. He can evolve to Venusaur in this spot after defeating Candice.

- As a Venusaur, Outlaw has been completely reformed, so much so that he decides to change his name to Inlaw. At this point, he realizes no one will realize who he is (or was), and so decides to give up his ruse and can now learn Poison-type attacks. He still retains remnants of his disguise though, and cannot learn any TMs or HMs that the Torterra family cannot learn.

- Have fun!

@Newby n00b
You get DinoPowah the Rampardos.
When you start out with Cranidos, it may only use Headbutt until you defeat Roark. By defeating gym leaders you will gain access to more moves. Each time you defeat a gym leader you must replace a move with the designated new move. Victory moves can only replace other victory moves/unused spots, and failure moves can only replace victory moves or unused slots.

Roark: Defeat on first try without use of items and you can learn Stealth Rock. Fail, and you get to use Focus Energy instead.
Gardenia: Defeat on first try without use of items and you can learn AncientPower. Fail, and you get to use Scary Face instead.
Maylene: Defeat on first try and you can learn Zen Headbutt. Fail, and you get to use Endeavor instead. Evolve upon defeating Maylene.
Wake: Defeat on first try without use of items and you can learn Surf. Fail, and you must trade him over to SoulSilver and learn Whirlpool. It can never forget whichever of these he learns.
Fantina: Defeat on first try without use of items and you can learn Payback. Fail, and you get to use Thief instead.
Byron: Defeat on first try with two or less item uses and you can learn Thunderbolt. Fail, and you get to use Double Team.
Candice: Defeat on first try without use of items and you can learn Dig. Fail, and you get to use Screech.
Volkner: Defeat on first try without using Dig (if you have it) or no items (if you don't have Dig) you can learn Rock Slide. Fail, and you get Rock Romb.

@Newby nOOb

You get Valdast the Eevee. (been a while)

This Eevee was once a Shadow Pokemon made by Cipher. Because of an error in the process, it has a split personality, one male and one female. The Male is called Valor, and must be renamed that whenever Valdast falls into Red health. Afterwards, you must defeat 5 trained Pokemon without fainting (and no healing) to become Valdast again. Valdast is cautious because of the Shadow, and therefore must kill through indirect damage.

Valdast must evolve into either Umbreon or Espeon. When evolved, Valdast gains confidence, and is allowed to attack with normal moves. However none of those moves may be above 60 BP. Two Moves must be over this, and one must be Hyper Beam/Giga Impact. Valor does come back out for two members of the E4, which you must kill using Hyper Beam/Giga Impact.

Have Fun!

@EEVEE3: Are you saying that Valdast's only move over 60BP can be Hyper Beam or Giga Impact, or that it can learn either of those and another move over 60BP?

SoulSilver Very Hard Challenge Update No. 3:

-Newby n0Ob's Ledyba
-Its A Random's Yanma
-EEVEE3's Eevee
-yaya0's random Pokemon
-Bob Squob's Wobuffett
-callforjudgement's Chikorita

Previous Updates: 1, 2

Fourth Gym:
I was getting kind of bored of only having two team members, so I figured I would hunt around for a Yanma for IAR's challenge. Countless Nidorans later, I finally ran into a Yanma, which proved to be a pain in the ass to catch (used up about 15 Pokeballs on it.) Since I didn't have a Cheri Berry, I stuck it in the Daycare where it will sit until I find a Cheri Berry.

Next I went up to Ekruteak, talked to Bill, went back to Goldenrod, got Eevee, named it Valdast, then stuck him in the daycare as well. Back to Ekruteak I went. Defeated my rival yet again with Vanilla, this time with two +1 everythings from AncientPower. I scared away the legendary dogs, talked to the creep Eusine who is obsessed with the dogs, then entered the gym.

The trainers were a piece of cake for G6 who swept through them with Aerial Ace. Morty took me a couple of tries though. The first attempt I thought I could handle him without healing up. His Gengar promptly killed me with a Sucker Punch to the face. I whited out, then challenged again. This time I got haxed by a critical Sucker Punch. Great. Third times a charm though. G6 took care of Gastly, Gengar, and one of the Haunters, while Vanilla cleaned up the last one. Fog Badge achieved.

Fifth Badge:
From here I went and did a few miscellaneous tasks. Went and talked to the MooMoo Farm dude, got Balboa's number, went down to Olivine, talked to the rival, got a Good Rod, cleared the Light Tower, realized I hadn't picke dup Strength or Surf, went back to Ekruteak and got both of those HMs, caught a Krabby to use as a slave, and then I surfed over to Cianwood.

I was a little bummed I couldn't go straight to the Safari Zone. I really wanted to get my Wobuffet, but he will have to wait. So instead I beat up Eusine who wanted to challange me after watching Suicune hop around me. Pretty cool, right? I then grabbed the SecretPotion and got Shuckle from the dude who is scared because my rival stole his Sneasel.

Gym Challange Time! I figured G6 would be the best candidate for the trainers in the gym. His Aerial Ace was a OHKO for the most part, and the only thing I had "problems" with was Hitmonchan who survived the Aerial Ace and hit G6 with a Thunderpunch that paralyzed him. A quick trip to the Pokemon Center and it was time to chuck Chuck from his throne. G6 handled Primeape with ease. Aerial Ace was a 2HKO as his Primeape went for a Double Team (lolfail.) Next was Poliwrath, and I decided to let Vanilla give him a shot. Razor Leaf was doing about 20% to Poliwrath, so I knew she wasn't going to last. What Vanilla did do though was get rid of Poliwrath's Sitrus Berry and Chuck's Hyper Potion, leaving a clean sweep for G6. Another badge from a wimpy gym leader.

Now I'm sitting at the Daycare Center, trying to decide if I want G6 to MVP Jasmine's gym right away or do some training. Hopefully I'll also get a new team member by the end of my next update.

The Team:

Vanilla the Chikorita
Lv. 30
-Tackle
-Razor Leaf
-AncientPower
-Synthesis*

Severely underpowered, mostly because I haven't evolved her because I haven't decided on her fourth moveslot yet.

G6 the Ledian
Lv. 38
-Mach Punch
-Aerial Ace
-Silver Wind
-Light Screen

The clear MVP of this Scramble as of right now. He's played a significant role in three gym battles, and will likely be used in the next two gyms as well. I never thought I would say this, but Ledian is pretty useful.

Valdast the Eevee
Lv. 19
-Tail Whip
-Tackle
-Sand-Attack
-Growl

Hasn't been used at all, but he will get some use as soon as I trade him over to Platinum and evolve him.

Yanma the Yanma
Lv. 20
-Sonicboom
-Quick Attack
-Double Team
-Detect

Hasn't been used either, only because I don't have a Cheri Berry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)