Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Todris052, you get a Bidoof, named Slave. He must learn and use Cut and Rock Smash as soon as possible, as he is a slave. He also must learn Frustration, because he is angry at the world for only using Bidoofs and Bibarels as slaves. The last move slot is your choice.

In battle, Slave can use Frustration, your choice move, and one of the HM moves (this means if you use Cut in a battle toward the beginning, you cannot use Rock Smash in battle any time later). Before he can evolve, he must first learn all three of the required moves, then solo one gym pokémon to prove he is more than just a slave.

Upon evolution, replace Frustration with Return asap, and change his nickname to something of your choice, for Bibarel has proved he's more than just a slave. The other three moves are your choice (move deleter anyone?).

Have fun! If this is too hard, let me know and I'll soften it a little.

Hey everyone, I'm gonna do a Platinum Scramble!
My rules:
One has to be my starter (Please not Chimchar);
Nothing too hard;
No trading other than for evolving;
And the most important - No restriction about using move in every battle. I don't care about using move in any repeating battle, such as my rival, a specific Pokemon, or a specific Galactic Commander.

Scramble away!
Depending on what fossil you get, this will be your challange!
Take Tank the Cranidos. Being a tank, it must not have moves exceeding 70 BP. It must have the following moveset by the E4:

~Offensive move not exceeding 70 BP
~Stealth Rock
~Toxic
~Substitute

It also must survive 10 turns against Bertha's Hippowdon.

Take Sweeper the Shieldon. Being a sweeper, it must not have moves that are below 70 BP. It must have the following moveset by the E4:

~3 offensive moves exceeding 70 BP
~Rock Polish

It also must solo Flint's Rapidash or Lucian's Alakazam.

@Todris052, take an Electabuzz named OU. Electabuzz is proud of its evolved form, a Gen IV OU Pokemon due to its wide movepool. Electabuzz can only attack with Super Effective moves, or if it's the last Pokemon alive.

Also, need one more for my Leafgreen Scramble, Its_A_Random is accepted although I think it'll be the easiest challange.

EDIT: Fixed the challange

And EEVEE3 needs some more Pokemon for his Pearl solo

All accepted, exept...
it must be the highest level Pokemon on your team.
Forgot to say I don't allow those kind of restrictions.

My edited rules:
One has to be my starter (Please not Chimchar);
Nothing too hard;
No trading other than for evolving;
And the most important - No restriction about using move in every battle. I don't care about using move in any repeating battle, such as my rival, a specific Pokemon, or a specific Galactic Commander.
No restrictions about level in party (I.E. highest, lowest, 5 lvls from the highest, etc.)

Todris052, take a Budew named BassAck. Because Budew and Roserade were introduced in the same generation, BassAck has trouble remembering which evolution is caused by what. Thus, when Budew evolves into Roselia, you must discard a Shiny Stone to make the evolution process easier to understand. After BassAck evolves, give it a Soothe Bell. It may not hold a Soothe Bell before its evolution, and it may not hold any other item afterwards. It may evolve to Roserade whenever you wish, but it must keep 3 of its moves from when it was a Roselia permanently.

That's not the only thing BassAck is confused about... even though it's a fourth-generation Pokemon (most of the time), it's still a bit mixed up about the physical/special split. Thus, it can only use STAB moves that use the opposite Attack stat that they would have in Gen III (that is, no special Grass moves or physical Poison moves)

Todris: Alright, take a starter of your choice. Name it SlotSyn. Syn is short for Syndrome - if you hadn't figured already, this Pokemon is a major sufferer of Moveslot Syndrome: that problem where a Pokemon just wishes it could learn one or two extra moves! However, you're in-game! It CAN learn those extra moves! It must solo at least one trainer in each Gym, as well as soloing one Pokemon from each E4 member/champ. However, its moveset must change in some way between each of these battles. (For the Gym Leaders, this is likely to happen anyways. E4, though? Bring some TMs.)
Aaand just to add a little challenge to it throughout the main-game, it can't learn any HMs. (So no Water starter getting Surf~)

Hope that's okay. ^^

Both accepted. But, Ruwisc, I did'nt really understand what you mean about the evolution... Can you please explain again? Oh, and the lack of grass STAB will hurt.
And Yoshiken, Piplup without Surf... Youch. I'll take Turtwig.

@Todris052: any pokémon you want, but can only use hidden power in battle.

Just kidding. You get Too Easy the Wurmple. Its moveset must be purely physical, no matter what it evolves into. No Toxic, Double Team, or Attract allowed. Have it solo Gardenia and you can have one special move. Have it solo Byron, and it can have two.

Still need one more for my Black Scramble. The rules are near the top of page 405.

The rest of the team:

@Ubiquitous: You get SpeedGamer the Oshawott. It feels the need to be fast, so it must learn Aqua Jet as soon as possible. It also wants to show that it is powerful, so it has to solo two gym leaders if it wants to learn Hydro Pump. It gets very angry when it receives a status condition, so it must use Fury Cutter whenever it it statused while it is a Dewott. It is also narcoleptic, so it must learn Rest.

@Ubiquitus

You get notsohot the sandile. He must always be holding black glasses because he hates it when the sunlight gets in his eyes. He doesn't like being in the sun for very long, so, unless it is evening or night, he must use DIG every other two turns. He also wants to show his dark side, so he must use always know a physical dark type move. He wants to grow, but not too quickly, so he must evolve into krokorok at level 40 after being in a battle with any of the pokemon from each gym leader starting from nimbasa, and again into krookodile after he has proved that he is strong by soloing any one of the E4. However, now that he has gotten used to the sun, he must hold a wide/scope lens in place of the black glasses, and he must use a not very effective(or neutral if you don't have one) move at the beginning of each battle to show that his brute strength alone is powerful enough to hurt pokemon without type modifiers. He also must always know the move "Strength". When he has finally evolved into krookodile, name him CrushJaws, and all restrictions are lifted. ALSO, if he faints in battle, he must solo 10 pokemon whose level's are higher than his. Once he reaches lvl60, all restrictions are lifted.

@Ubiquitous: You get Depravity the Trubbish. It can only use Dark- and Poison-type moves. Its desire for riches is insatiable, so it must hold a Nugget until it solos Clay. When it does so, it nabs all the expensive ores and is now able to evolve and abandon its Nugget. When it evolves, it feels that the depravity inside has usurped it. Therefore, it must explode on one E4 Pokémon. Finally, it has been ridden of all the depravity inside and can use any move. Also, it must solo N's Zekrom and Ghetsis' Hydreigon for the good of the people. If it fails to do this, it must explode on one of Ghetsis' Pokémon.
@Ubiquitous You get Emo the Pawniard. Emo is sad that it joins your team late in the game, so it may not learn nay new moves. However, this all changes after it solos Drayden's Haxorus. It then becomes proud of its power and wants to help it's team. Rename it Warrior. To prove that it is willing to help it's team, it must switch in on 5 super effective attacks on it's teammates that it would resist before the Elite 4. ( For example, if you had your Oshawott out against a grass type you would switch to Warrior to take that attack.)

@Ubiquitous

You get Oddino the Audino.

Oddino hates the fact that Audino are sought out, only to be KOed for the XP. To let lose its anger at trainers, it must solo one route of Trainers without going to the Pokemon Center or using healing items. If you fail, Oddino must learn and keep Echoed Voice.

The odd thing about Audino though, is that it enjoys using the various elemental attacks. In order for it to use them, however, it must solo various areas.

An Electric-type move may be earned via soloing Chargestone Cave without Repels, and killing every single Electric mon. If you fail, it must learn Flash.

An Ice-type move may be earned via soloing Brycen's Gym. If you fail, it must learn Reflect.

A Fire-type move may be earned via soloing the Dragon Gym. If you fail, it must learn Incinerate.

A Psychic-type or Ghost-type move may be earned by soloing Celestial Tower without Repels, and killing every Ghost or Psychic-type mon. If you fail, it must learn Heal Pulse.

You can only learn three of the above moves, as Oddino can only take so much.

Have Fun!

Both accepted. But, Ruwisc, I did'nt really understand what you mean about the evolution... Can you please explain again? Oh, and the lack of grass STAB will hurt.
And Yoshiken, Piplup without Surf... Youch. I'll take Turtwig.
Your Budew thinks it evolves into Roselia by Shiny Stone, but it's actually by happiness during the day. So when you evolve into Roselia, you must discard a Shiny Stone (if you don't have one, you can't evolve it). Then, it thinks it evolves into Roserade by happiness, but it's really by Shiny Stone. So, from that point on it has to hold a Soothe Bell. If you get a hold of a second Shiny Stone (you should, I haven't played Platinum in forever though), you can evolve into Roserade.

EDIT for Ubiquitous (hope I don't get ninja'd):

You can have the first Deerling you find! Unfortunately, this Deerling is a Team Plasma sympathizer. So, it cannot fight in any battle against Team Plasma, other than the final battles in N's castle. In addition, it secretly hopes you fail the run in other aspects. It can never attack supereffectively, and it purposefully misunderstands its ability: if its ability is Chlorophyll, it must switch in to every Grass-type Pokemon you face (not necessarily kill them, but it must be out there at some point), and if its ability is Sap Sipper, it must know Sunny Day and use it in every major (E4, Gym Leader, Rival, N) battle. Name it Plasgood.

@Newby n0Ob - Accepted.
Okay, I got six Pokemon.
@ Ruwick - Oh, now I get it. Going through the game with a Budew untill I get the Shiny Stone will be a nightmare though.
Will start the game soon. Expect updates every few days.

Team:
A Turtwig named SlotSyn that must solo at least one trainer in each Gym, as well as soloing one Pokemon from each E4 member/champ. However, its moveset must change in some way between each of these battles, and it can't learn any HMs.

A Bidoof named Slave that must learn Cut and Rock Smash ASAP, and must know Frustration. In battle he can use only one of the HMs, Frustration, and his forth move. He cant evolve before knowing those moves and solo one Gym Leader Pokemon.
After he evolves, Frustration must be replaced by Return, and the HMs may be deleted.

A fossil: If Cranidos, name Tank and it must have the following moveset by the E4: Offensive move not exceeding 70 BP, Stealth Rock, Toxic, and Substitute, and he must survive 10 turnes against the E4's Hiippowdon.
If Shieldon, name Sweeper, and it must have the following moveset by the E4: 3 offensive moves exceeding 70 BP and Rock Polish, and it must solo the E4's Rapidash or Alakazam.

An Electabuzz named OU, that may only use super effective move unless he is the last Pokemon in my party.

A Budew named BassAck. When he evolves to Roselia, I must discard a Shiny Stone, Otherwise he can't evolve. After evolving, he must allways hold the Soothe Bell. He may not use Special Grass moves or Physical Poison moves. (Youch.)

A Wormple named Too Easy that must have only Physical moves and Other moves, other than Toxic (Youch), Double Team or Attract. If he solos Gardenia, he may have one Special move; Another one if he solos Byron. (Youch Youch Youch!)

For short: Tutwig, Bidoof, A Fossil, Electabuzz, Bedew, and Wormple.

You can have the first Deerling you find! Unfortunately, this Deerling is a Team Plasma sympathizer. So, it cannot fight in any battle against Team Plasma, other than the final battles in N's castle. In addition, it secretly hopes you fail the run in other aspects. It can never attack supereffectively, and it purposefully misunderstands its ability: if its ability is Chlorophyll, it must switch in to every Grass-type Pokemon you face (not necessarily kill them, but it must be out there at some point), and if its ability is Sap Sipper, it must know Sunny Day and use it in every major (E4, Gym Leader, Rival, N) battle. Name it Plasgood.
ACCEPTED. This one was probably the best, loved it.

The team is complete! I've got:

Speedgamer the Oshawott
NotSoHot the Sandile
Depravity the Trubbish
Emo the Pawniard
Oddino the Audino
Plasgood the Deerling

OFF TO ADVENTURE

@Newby n0Ob - Accepted.
Okay, I got six Pokemon.
@ Ruwick - Oh, now I get it. Going through the game with a Budew untill I get the Shiny Stone will be a nightmare though.
Will start the game soon. Expect updates every few days.

Team:
A Turtwig named SlotSyn that must solo at least one trainer in each Gym, as well as soloing one Pokemon from each E4 member/champ. However, its moveset must change in some way between each of these battles, and it can't learn any HMs.

A Bidoof named Slave that must learn Cut and Rock Smash ASAP, and must know Frustration. In battle he can use only one of the HMs, Frustration, and his forth move. He cant evolve before knowing those moves and solo one Gym Leader Pokemon.
After he evolves, Frustration must be replaced by Return, and the HMs may be deleted.

A fossil: If Cranidos, name Tank and it must have the following moveset by the E4: Offensive move not exceeding 70 BP, Stealth Rock, Toxic, and Substitute, and he must survive 10 turnes against the E4's Hiippowdon.
If Shieldon, name Sweeper, and it must have the following moveset by the E4: 3 offensive moves exceeding 70 BP and Rock Polish, and it must solo the E4's Rapidash or Alakazam.

An Electabuzz named OU, that may only use super effective move unless he is the last Pokemon in my party.

A Budew named BassAck. When he evolves to Roselia, I must discard a Shiny Stone, Otherwise he can't evolve. After evolving, he must allways hold the Soothe Bell. He may not use Special Grass moves or Physical Poison moves. (Youch.)

A Wormple named Too Easy that must have only Physical moves and Other moves, other than Toxic (Youch), Double Team or Attract. If he solos Gardenia, he may have one Special move; Another one if he solos Byron. (Youch Youch Youch!)

For short: Tutwig, Bidoof, A Fossil, Electabuzz, Bedew, and Wormple.

Didn't realize the only damaging moves Budew learns by levelup are special Grass moves... ignore that restriction until you acquire a damaging TM that Budew can learn. I think Return is available pretty early on...

@Todris052, take an Electabuzz named OU. Electabuzz is proud of its evolved form, a Gen IV OU Pokemon due to its wide movepool. Electabuzz can only attack with Super Effective moves, or if it's the last Pokemon alive.

Also, need one more for my Leafgreen Scramble, Its_A_Random is accepted although I think it'll be the easiest challange.

EDIT: Fixed the challange

And EEVEE3 needs some more Pokemon for his Pearl solo
Did you accept the Drowzee that I gave you?

@Skwog:
EDIT: Skwog's is rejected for multiple reasons: soloing every female Pokemon wouldn't give me as much of a chance to use my other Pokemon, the nickname and idea behind it doesn't work well with my super-conservative Christian parents or the many young kids who like to watch me play Pokemon, and (You guessed it) it's too easy. I probably sound like a jerk for rejecting so many challanges, but I want a team filled with challanges that are borderline impossible.
I know it was for auramaster, but who said I can't answer it?

I swear that post newby n00b just quoted shows up nowhere when I look for it... nevertheless,

Auramaster, take a Farfetch'd. Farfetch'd is trying to think of ways to make itself a better pokemon. It's decided that it would be better if it had technician, so it's only going to use moves with less than 60 base power. It needs some training, so it must solo Lt. Surge and Bruno. It needs to eat a lot to improve itself, so it must drink a potion after every battle where it gets hurt. Finally, It's decided that lowering accuracy is the key to victory, so its only status move can be Sand Attack.
A Drowzee that can only use Pound is too easy for you but a Farfetch'd with a whole lot more variety isn't?

Fine, you get Lickitung. The only move it can use is Lick. It must solo whichever Gym Leaders and Elite Four members you haven't been asked to solo yet. Must always be one level behind your Ditto. The only healing item you can use on it is Super Potion because he's super cool. I'm too lazy to give it a back story since you turned down my epic sexy Drowzee.

@Skwog, accepted, Farfetch'd is allowed because Bruno has 2 Onix O_o And having to use Potions so much will be a financial nightmare, it makes buying the Game Corner TMs and mass X items/healing items much more difficult.

That's my 6th, thanks everyone :) Looking forward to attempting this Scramble, will start tonight, but I need nicknames for Pidgey and Magikarp please.

EEVEE3, take a Chatot and name it Mute.

As its name implies, this Chatot was born mute. Therefore, when in battle it can use no moves that require the use of its voice in any way, (any of the moves blocked by soundproof.) However, it wants to prove that even with its disability it is a useful member on your team, and so it must solo 4 pokes from gym leaders and 2 pokes from the elite 4. Also, whenever an enemy pokemon uses a move that requires the use of its voice, Chatot goes into a jealous rage and must solo the pokemon from that point on or faint trying.

EDIT: Found it.

Okay, since I'm bored, I'm looking for a HeartGold Solo Scramble.
-Trading is allowed, as I will try to get one traded in.
-Easy challenges, nothing ridiculous.
-No Useless mons, must have a least decent offenses.
-NO MAGIKRAP or MTP.
-First 10 Challenges accepted, then decided through RNG.

Have at it!
Take a Wooper (you can get an egg from Primo for one in Violet City) named "Unaware". The egg you received Wooper from was actually warped straight from the Dream World, therefore it thinks it ability is Unaware. It reflects this in his/her personality, as when you attempt to teach it TMs or HMs, it keeps forgetting it knows those moves! It's forgetful personality also means that it'll lose any items you give it, so it's best not to let it hold any. However, something happens when it evolved into Quagsire, and it's brain got all muddled. So now, it can use TMs and HMs now, but it can't learn any level up moves.

Recap: As a Wooper: Can't learn TMs or HMs, can't hold items.
As a Quagsire: Cant learn level up moves, still can't hold items.

Gl, hf.

EEVEE3, take a Chatot and name it Mute.

As its name implies, this Chatot was born mute. Therefore, when in battle it can use no moves that require the use of its voice in any way, (any of the moves blocked by soundproof.) However, it wants to prove that even with its disability it is a useful member on your team, and so it must solo 4 pokes from gym leaders and 2 pokes from the elite 4. Also, whenever an enemy pokemon uses a move that requires the use of its voice, Chatot goes into a jealous rage and must solo the pokemon from that point on or faint trying.
You realize he wants a Pokemon for a solo run, right? That means it's going to solo GLs and E4 members already.

Hey Eevee, since I'm lazy and don't have much time to post, take the same challenge I gave noob a page or two back, but name him NightElf and attack all red Pokemon immediately, only fighting blue ones if they do damage first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)