Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
bumping this:

Also, having not read through the entire thread, I don't know if this has been done before. I want people to give me entire teams of Pokemon, of 4-6 each, with restrictions on them, for FireRed.

All Pokemon must be able to be traded in from LeafGreen immediately, at level 5, with no breeding moves.

I want this to be of moderate difficulty, and I want my party to be able to use all HMs with 6 members. Obviously, if you give me a 4-mon party, they don't have to be able to use all HMs between them.

(Just to be clear, by all HMs, I mean the first 5, the ones that are required for the storyline, as well as Fly).

If this isn't the right place for this to be posted, I apologize.

Update, with more thought put into this:
- I will be picking a team that I think would be an interesting challenge. Or RNGing. I don't know yet.
-If you want to give me a team, I will be looking at a max of 6 if I end up RNGing, likely the first 6 unless I reject one of them.

So far, this is my only team, from Bob_Squob

Gluttony the Gulpin. Must run a full stockpile set (Stockpile, Swallow, Spit Up). Your choice of fourth move. Must have a potion after every battle it gets hurt.
Lust the Ralts: Must know Attract, lead with it regardless of the opponents gender.
Envy the Spearrow: Can only use Mirror move until it uses the opponents full moveset.
Wrath the Carvanha: Cannot evolve until it reaches full power Rage 5 times. Must learn Scary Face.
Sloth the Slakoth: Cannot evolve until it learns Slack off. As a Vigoroth, use Slack off every other turn. It's too lazy to evolve again.
Greed the Meowth: Must lead with Payday. Must know thief and successfully steal an item. Cannot evolve until it gets 10 nuggets from Pickup.

@EEVEE3 and Newby N0Ob, take a Budew named Flower. It cannot evolve until it survives 5 Fire attacks, and prevents an opponents Ability from activating with Worry Seed 5 times. As a Roselia, it must know 2 Status moves and 2 Attacking moves, and it cannot evolve until it shows how awesome the 3rd Gen was by soloing the 3rd and 6th Gyms. After evolving, it still must know 2 Status moves and 2 Attacking moves, but now it thinks it is a ninja due to the neat mask over its eyes, so it refuses to fight any trainers unless it is unavoidable.

Also, for those who haven't been reading the Scramble Challange Social Group, the Scramble Premier League tournament has been going on for Scramble vets who have been consistently helpful with the Scramble Challange. With 3 rounds left, we need 3 subs, so if you're interested in playing the last two or three rounds, please PM me or talk to me on IRC in #scramble.

HeartGold Solo Scramble.
-Trading is allowed, as I will try to get one traded in.
-Easy challenges, nothing ridiculous.
-No Useless mons, must have a least decent offenses.
-NO MAGIKRAP or MTP.
-First 10 Challenges accepted, then decided through RNG.

Accepted:
Given by Ubitquitous: JUMP! the Croagunk
This Croagunk loves scaring everything it sees. Therefore, it must keep Astonish and use it on every Pokemon it sees at least once. In order to evolve it must use Pursuit to defeat each of Morty's Pokemon.

Given by Newby nOOb: Mastar the Larvitar
It must be born with Dragon Dance and cannot fight without setting up. It can evolve to Pupitar when it beats Chuck and into Tyranitar when it beats Pryce. When it becomes Tyranitar, it must keep at least one special move and use it to solo one of the E4. Neither Ice Beam nor Blizzard can be used to solo Lance.

Given by pokemagnificent: Ace the Pidgey
To evolve into pidgeotto it must evade ground type moves 20 times and then 20 times again for Pidgeot.

Given by Skwog: Rick the Bibarel
It must have the ability Simple and a moveset consisting of Defense Curl, Rollout, Charge Beam, and Surf. During gym battles it must use Defense Curl+Rollout gym leaders 1, 2, 3, 4, and 8, and Charge Beam+Surf against gym leaders 5, 6, and 7. For the E4, use CB+Surf against Will and Bruno, and DC+Rollout against Koga, Karen, and Lance. You must always sing the RickRoll song after defeating a Pokemon with Rollout. It can evolve after defeating Morty.

Given by Ruswic: Katamari the Pineco
Katamari may never use STAB super-effectively and must lay down the maximum number of layers of an entry hazard of your choice against Jasmine, Pryce or Clair in order to evolve.

Given by Galladiator: NightElf the Ralts
Must hold a Dawn Stone at all times cannot use to evolve.
Must evolve to Gallade
Must attack Red Pokemon at once. (If not shiny)
Cannot attack Blue Pokemon until damage is given. (if not shiny)
Lv. cannot exceed 80.

Given by Iggdrasil: Unaware the Wooper!
Take a Wooper (you can get an egg from Primo for one in Violet City) named "Unaware". The egg you received Wooper from was actually warped straight from the Dream World, therefore it thinks it ability is Unaware. It reflects this in his/her personality, as when you attempt to teach it TMs or HMs, it keeps forgetting it knows those moves! It's forgetful personality also means that it'll lose any items you give it, so it's best not to let it hold any. However, something happens when it evolved into Quagsire, and it's brain got all muddled. So now, it can use TMs and HMs now, but it can't learn any level up moves.

Given by auramaster: Flower the Budew
It cannot evolve until it survives 5 Fire attacks, and prevents an opponents Ability from activating with Worry Seed 5 times. As a Roselia, it must know 2 Status moves and 2 Attacking moves, and it cannot evolve until after the 6th Gym. After evolving, it still must know 2 Status moves and 2 Attacking moves, but now it thinks it is a ninja due to the neat mask over its eyes, so it refuses to fight any trainers unless it is unavoidable.

@Galladiator. Can you remove the Lv. Cap? Because this is a solo run, and I will probably break the Level Cap by the end of the game before finishing the Gyms. Plus I plan on beating Red. If removed, accepted. If not, then its denied.

Let's get 2-3 more, I know you people can be creative enough for 2-3 more challenges!

Okay, right before I start, two more things:
1. I decided to use Piplup, even though he cant learn Surf.
2. To Yoshiken: Can I reteach my Piplup a move he knew before? EG: My Prinplup forgot Metal Claw after Fantina, can I reteach it to him after beating Byron?

user 18, I have a truly epic challenge for you... but I'm not done with it yet. Even if you don't use this, I hope other people ask for entire teams so I can actually give it out to someone.

EDIT: Here we go!

User 18, since your user location is 'Lost', I'm giving you a Lost-themed team! Each of your 'mons has a different favorite season of the show (of which there are six, of course) and a favorite member of the main cast. There's a lot going in to this... I hope you use it. If you don't I might just do the run myself... :D (I don't actually know much about the show... Wikipedia was my friend here. So ignore it if I've said something incorrectly and just go with it).

- Your first Pokemon is 4 the Abra (whose evolution, Kadabra, has Pokedex number 4^3). 4 loves the time-traveling wackiness of season five, and so must keep Teleport and must use it as its next move every time it gains a level to remind him of his past. In addition, he must solo the entire Saffron Gym in order to evolve into Alakazam (you may heal in between battles), since it encompasses its past (Abra), present (Kadabra) and future (Alakazam). His favorite character on the show is Kate, who seems innocent at first but is actually pretty devious. Thus, he must learn and always keep Thief, which you can get as a TM in Mt. Moon. (that should help with the Saffron Gym solo, if nothing else)

- Your next Pokemon is 8 the Squirtle (whose evolution, Wartortle, has Pokedex number 8). 8 really enjoys the wrap-up (or lack thereof) that season six brought to the show. Because of this, he must KO the final Pokemon of each member of the Elite Four and your rival as Champion, as well as two Gym Leaders of your choice. His favorite character on the show is Jack, the main character of the show if anyone can be called one. And what is the goal in life for any main character? To lead the cast! Thus, 8 must be fulfilling one of these conditions at all times.

Either:
- 8 is the highest-leveled Pokemon on the team (or tied for such)
--OR--
- 8 is at the front of your party.
(or both :D)

- Your third Pokemon is 15 the Sneasel (Pokedex number 215). 15 is a fan of season four, which is the shortest season at only 14 episodes. But 15 intends on making those episodes count, so whenever you enter a patch of grass with 15 in front of the party and get a wild encounter, you must stay in that patch of grass until 15 either solos 14 consecutive wild Pokemon or faints (and he's so determined to do so that he won't accept your healing items until he's done. This restriction also takes precedence over Meowth solos for your next Pokemon). His favorite character on the show is Sawyer, who starts out as a con man, but is gradually revealed to be a genuinely nice guy (and who also sat in row 15 on the plane). Because of this, from the moment you defeat Giovanni in the Silph Co., he may no longer use or learn any Dark-type attacks.

- Your next Pokemon is 16 the Gulpin (Pokedex number 316). 16's favorite character is Hurley, who has the closest relationship with 'the numbers', having used 4-8-15-16-23-42 as a winning lottery combination. Thus, 16 must always be holding the Amulet Coin as soon as you get it, and must solo any Meowth or Persian you see in hopes that it will be hit with Pay Day. Hurley's plot in the second season (16's favorite season) revolves quite a bit around hidden stashes of food. Thus, from the moment you access the Sevii Islands, every time 16 faints, you must go to the Berry Forest on Three Island, find a berry (most are only available via Itemfinder) and "feed" it to him (use it if it'll do something, throw it away if it won't).

- Your fifth Pokemon is 23 the Numel (whose evolution, Camerupt, has Pokedex number 323). 23's favorite season is the third season, but he's really more of a fan of the Jim Carrey movie The Number 23. 23 is actually incredibly superstitious, so much so that he may only evolve at level 46 (23 * 2) and can only be taught TM moves while his level is a multiple of 23. 23 is disappointed that the heat of the magma inside its body is only 2200 degrees Fahrenheit rather than 2300, so he must use a Fire move on his first turn in battle to attempt to heat up that magma (even if you intend to switch him out immediately, he must use a fire move first). 23's favorite Lost character is Sayid. Sayid, a talented engineer, fits best with what ability? Technician of course! But Numel can't have Technician… ah, no matter. 23 may have only one move above 60 Base Power, and whenever it uses an attack with fewer than 60 BP, it must use it twice consecutively (to make up for the lack of a Technician boost)

- Your final Pokemon is 42 the Seedot (whose evolution family has no connection to the number 42, but you'll see why I picked it). 42 is a huge John Locke fan… and so, is a big Nuzlocke fan. After any of your Pokemon faint, 42's instincts tell it that it's part of a Nuzlocke run, and it must come in and avenge its fallen comrade. Its favorite season of the show is season one, which is more about introducing us to all the characters than anything else. Because of this love of introductions, 42 must keep one of the moves it had at the beginning of your journey (Bide or Harden), for nostalgia's sake, and use it in every rival battle. 42 may not use any Dark-type moves while it is a Nuzleaf, since it's trying to emulate Locke in every way possible. Solo any trainer in Blaine's gym to evolve into Shiftry.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Trainer Restrictions:

Whenever you face a trainer that has six Pokemon, all six of your Pokemon must make an appearance… in increasing order of the numbers they've been given (so Abra first, then Squirtle, blahblahblah, then Seedot). These appearances don't need to be consecutive, but they do need to be in order. (That is, you can switch from Squirtle to Seedot if Squirtle faints, but that doesn't count as Seedot's appearance since the other Pokemon haven't appeared yet.)

Name yourself Smoke, as in the Smoke Monster, for the lulz, and name your rival Logic, because that's what LOST is all about destroying.

Have fun!

EDIT II: Now that I think about it, I haven't given you a flier... hmph. I'll think about it and get back to you.
EDIT III: If you absolutely must have Fly, take a Murkrow in place of Sneasel; same requirements.

Eevee, you still don't have an Eevee. So take one, name it EV Trained. EV Trained is following a strict EV training regiment. When it gets to level 30, it must evolve, and it must evolve based on what it has gained the most EVs for:
Attack: Flareon
Defense or Special Defense: Umbreon
Speed: Jolteon
Special Attack: Espeon
HP: Vaporeon

Once EV has evolved, It can only use STAB and Normal type attacks.

bumping this:

Also, having not read through the entire thread, I don't know if this has been done before. I want people to give me entire teams of Pokemon, of 4-6 each, with restrictions on them, for FireRed.

All Pokemon must be able to be traded in from LeafGreen immediately, at level 5, with no breeding moves.

I want this to be of moderate difficulty, and I want my party to be able to use all HMs with 6 members. Obviously, if you give me a 4-mon party, they don't have to be able to use all HMs between them.

(Just to be clear, by all HMs, I mean the first 5, the ones that are required for the storyline, as well as Fly).

If this isn't the right place for this to be posted, I apologize.

Update, with more thought put into this:
- I will be picking a team that I think would be an interesting challenge. Or RNGing. I don't know yet.
-If you want to give me a team, I will be looking at a max of 6 if I end up RNGing, likely the first 6 unless I reject one of them.
Flash isn't even needed assuming you know how to get through Rock Tunnel.

user 18, take a Pikachu named Sparky. If you have a Ruby, Sapphire, or Emerald (or if you have a spare Light Ball in your Leaf Green), you can let Sparky hold its Light Ball; it has to be kept on there and it must solo Misty and Lorelei (you can SR for both fights). If you decide not to give it LB it must solo Misty anyway, but can't be used in the league unless it evolves to Raichu beforehand.

Next up is Firefox the Vulpix, who cannot accept a Firestone to evolve to Ninetales until after soloing Erika and Koga. It must solo Blaine as a Ninetales.

Thirdly, you get a Dratini named WannaBeHax. It can only learn moves that the Axew line can learn in BW, plus its original level up moves (and Fly as a Dragonite). It must solo three of Lance's Mons.

And I am rounding up your team with the two early bug Pokes, Butterfree and Beedrill. Caterpie must be called Psy, and Weedle Strike. You cannot enter Route 2 until both Psy and Strike reach Level 10 and evolve into their final stages. Psy must solo Brock, and Strike must solo Lt. Surge. Cookies to anyone who guesses correctly the exact reference by those nicknames.

HeartGold Solo Scramble.
-NO MAGIKRAP or MTP.

Accepted:
This Croagunk loves scaring everything it sees. Therefore, it must keep Astonish and use it on every Pokemon it sees at least once. In order to evolve it must use Pursuit to defeat each of Morty's Pokemon.

It must be born with Dragon Dance and cannot fight without setting up. It can evolve to Pupitar when it beats Chuck and into Tyranitar when it beats Pryce. When it becomes Tyranitar, it must keep at least one special move and use it to solo one of the E4. Neither Ice Beam nor Blizzard can be used to solo Lance.

To evolve into pidgeotto it must evade ground type moves 20 times and then 20 times again for Pidgeot.

It must have the ability Simple and a moveset consisting of Defense Curl, Rollout, Charge Beam, and Surf. During gym battles it must use Defense Curl+Rollout gym leaders 1, 2, 3, 4, and 8, and Charge Beam+Surf against gym leaders 5, 6, and 7. For the E4, use CB+Surf against Will and Bruno, and DC+Rollout against Koga, Karen, and Lance. You must always sing the RickRoll song after defeating a Pokemon with Rollout. It can evolve after defeating Morty.

Katamari may never use STAB super-effectively and must lay down the maximum number of layers of an entry hazard of your choice against Jasmine, Pryce or Clair in order to evolve.

Must evolve to Gallade
Lv. cannot exceed 80.

Take a Wooper (you can get an egg from Primo for one in Violet City) named "Unaware". The egg you received Wooper from was actually warped straight from the Dream World, therefore it thinks it ability is Unaware. It reflects this in his/her personality, as when you attempt to teach it TMs or HMs, it keeps forgetting it knows those moves! It's forgetful personality also means that it'll lose any items you give it, so it's best not to let it hold any. However, something happens when it evolved into Quagsire, and it's brain got all muddled. So now, it can use TMs and HMs now, but it can't learn any level up moves.

It cannot evolve until it survives 5 Fire attacks, and prevents an opponents Ability from activating with Worry Seed 5 times. As a Roselia, it must know 2 Status moves and 2 Attacking moves, and it cannot evolve until after the 6th Gym. After evolving, it still must know 2 Status moves and 2 Attacking moves, but now it thinks it is a ninja due to the neat mask over its eyes, so it refuses to fight any trainers unless it is unavoidable.

@Galladiator. Can you remove the Lv. Cap? Because this is a solo run, and I will probably break the Level Cap by the end of the game before finishing the Gyms. Plus I plan on beating Red. If removed, accepted. If not, then its denied.

Let's get 2-3 more, I know you people can be creative enough for 2-3 more challenges!
you get AIR CUTTER the Zubat. This Zubat is horribly addicted to the move Air Cutter, and thus must keep it on its moveset throughout the game. It must hold a Razor Claw(or whatever it is that increases crit ratio) and must use Air Cutter against every enemy that is weak to it. It must evolve into Golbat at LV. 26 and must evolve into Crobat at earliest LV. 34.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Its_A_Random is accepted although I think it'll be the easiest challange.
No, It's not as easy as you think. Anyone who's used Ditto in-game will know that most of the time, you'll always be a move behind your opponent. Also, just after Transforming, you'll have to deal with Speed Ties, & considering who I've asked you to solo with, this becomes even harder. That's where the "Lifeline" comes in, specifically put in to make the challenge possible. If it helps, Lance's lead: Gyarados does not have any Water Type Moves, & the Aerodactyl he'll most likely send in after dealing with him will probably rape you with AncientPower.

Now you see the difficulty in the challenge? ;)

Also, HCE sucks for a nickname, so name it IH8Random! instead. Of course, this is optional.

Kinda going on IAR's bandwagon, @EEVEE, I realised "Unaware" isn't exactly an interesting name, so it will instead be called "Odie" if male or "Izzy" if female. More personalized, if anything.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Newby n0Ob, take a Spiritomb for your solo run. If anyone remembers the YGO Deino I gave out about 70 Pages ago, this will be similar to this.

Anyways...This Spiritomb thinks that it's in Duelist Kingdom, some place in the Yu-Gi-Oh! Anime. Therefore, it starts out with 2000 Life Points. Each time it takes damage, it loses Life Points equal to the damage its taken. Lose all 2000, & you lose the solo run. It must know at least 3 Level-Up moves as well, just for measure. You cannot use X-Items on him as well...Also, you gain several cards you can use as well...

Waboku: Take no damage for one battle (3 Uses, Can only be used against regular trainers)
Solemn Judgement: Pay half your Life Points, take no damage for the next 5 Battles after use (1 Use, Can only be used against regular trainers)
Monster Reborn: If Spiritomb dies, you can use a HM Slave to revive him (1 Use)
Red Medicine: Recover 500 Life Points (1 Use)
Wicked Breaking Flamberge-Baou: Discard one other Card you have, For the next 10 battles, you can use X-Items on Spiritomb (1 Use)

Yeah, that's about it. Name Spiritomb Pegasus.

Have fun.

On a random update of my Emerald Scramblocke, I have obtained yaya0(Mudkip) and Treadshot(Ralts). Zapi is annoying to find(Seedot is annoying to find in Emerald already and then a female one on top of it =.=)

Newby Noob

Take a Shinx. Your shinx is a little bit slower than the other shinx's around . Therefore it cannot evolve into Luxio until lvl 35 and Luxray until 45. He tells you about his problem of being slow. To counteract this you must give him a X-speed at the start of every important battle(Gym E4 Plasma). You also ensure he always has thunder wave.
NN' LteBloomer

Your Team user 18!
User 18 your team challenge is based on the pokemon anime!
This is the first time your character has played a pokemon game he has only watched the anime . His name is CC.
He’s been dying to check out a pokemon game and now he finally has one.

So obviously his first pokemon is Pikachu! He wants to base this on Ash’s Pikachu. However, CC thinks that Ash was a little harsh toward Pikachu when he would not let him evolve, he also thinks that Ahs didn’t experience the full pleasures Pikachu could give him as a Pichu, and therefore he breeds a Pichu. It can only evolve when it has learnt all its level up moves. This is the same for Pikachu. He can only learn one tm which is Iron Tail.

Next he wants to take a pokemon from Ash’s rival. So that’s right he gets Gary’s Arcanine! When he receives his growlithe it is his favourite, therefore it must lead in every battle up until it evolves. It can evolve after it has the moveset:

Take Down
Fire Blast
Flame Wheel
It must learn Extremespeed as an Arcanine . He must also solo Giovanni.

Now hes always had a soft spot for Jessie and James so his next pokemon are based on them

So now you get James’ Weezing. You have actually managed to get hold of James’ Weezings son. It cannot learn any moves that James’ Weezing doesn’t have it must also use smog whenever it battles a flying type pokemon or a Pikachu. It can evolve from Koffing when it successfully uses smog on a flying type pokemon and they use a flying move to blow it away.

You get Jessie’s Lickitung . This likitung was always second to her Arbok, but in your opinion Lickitung is the best! This means that it must be the highest levelled pokemon of yours before you battle the E4. Your Lickitung must have Lick and Slam and then two tm’s. It must successfully solo any team rocket bosses.

You now get Misty’s Staryu. Staryu is your favourite pokemon there is no way you would be evolving this into Starmie, so it must stay as a Staryu forever. This Staryu wants to be your utility pokemon. It therefore must have the moveset:
Surf
Waterfall
Rapid Spin
Your Choice.

It must kill two of lances pokemon to prove it’s not just a utility.

Your last pokemon is Brocks Onix. It completes your party by being the brawn of the party . He must show how bulky he is by learning both strength and rock smash. His other moves must both be over 100bp when you reach the E4. If he solo’s Blaine one of these moves must be Double Edge. If he solos Koga the move must be Iron Tail.

Being based on the Anime when he comes across Mewtwo he still thinks it is evil and cannot be tamed so he must defeat it. This is the end point of you game.

@Pokemagnificent

Your Team user 18!

User 18 your team challenge is based on the pokemon anime!
This is the first time your character has played a pokemon game he has only watched the anime . His name is CC.
He’s been dying to check out a pokemon game and now he finally has one.

So obviously his first pokemon is Pikachu! He wants to base this on Ash’s Pikachu. However, CC thinks that Ash was a little harsh toward Pikachu when he would not let him evolve, he also thinks that Ahs didn’t experience the full pleasures Pikachu could give him as a Pichu, and therefore he breeds a Pichu. It can only evolve when it has learnt all its level up moves. This is the same for Pikachu. He can only learn one tm which is Iron Tail.

Next he wants to take a pokemon from Ash’s rival. So that’s right he gets Gary’s Arcanine! When he receives his growlithe it is his favourite, therefore it must lead in every battle up until it evolves. It can evolve after it has the moveset:

Take Down
Fire Blast
Flame Wheel
It must learn Extremespeed as an Arcanine . He must also solo Giovanni.

Now hes always had a soft spot for Jessie and James so his next pokemon are based on them

So now you get James’ Weezing. You have actually managed to get hold of James’ Weezings son. It cannot learn any moves that James’ Weezing doesn’t have it must also use smog whenever it battles a flying type pokemon or a Pikachu. It can evolve from Koffing when it successfully uses smog on a flying type pokemon and they use a flying move to blow it away.

You get Jessie’s Lickitung . This likitung was always second to her Arbok, but in your opinion Lickitung is the best! This means that it must be the highest levelled pokemon of yours before you battle the E4. Your Lickitung must have Lick and Slam and then two tm’s. It must successfully solo any team rocket bosses.

You now get Misty’s Staryu. Staryu is your favourite pokemon there is no way you would be evolving this into Starmie, so it must stay as a Staryu forever. This Staryu wants to be your utility pokemon. It therefore must have the moveset:
Surf
Waterfall
Rapid Spin
Your Choice.

It must kill two of lances pokemon to prove it’s not just a utility.

Your last pokemon is Brocks Onix. It completes your party by being the brawn of the party . He must show how bulky he is by learning both strength and rock smash. His other moves must both be over 100bp when you reach the E4. If he solo’s Blaine one of these moves must be Double Edge. If he solos Koga the move must be Iron Tail.

Being based on the Anime when he comes across Mewtwo he still thinks it is evil and cannot be tamed so he must defeat it. This is the end point of you game.

This looks good, except for two things. Waterfall is not available in FR/LG until after the E4, and I don't see anyone that can learn fly...

@Ruwisc: I have never seen Lost in my life. Good challenges though. I think I'll take a Murkrow because I have one to breed - I've never caught a Sneasel.

EDIT: Nevermind, just found one within 5 minutes. I'll have to do without fly if I end up with that team, or use a fly slave. Same goes for Pokemagnificent's challenge - fly isn't really critical.

User 18, Dont worry about waterfall then. Im not sure who to change out if im going to put a flyer in. Pick the one you like the least and ill change it around. Or you can use a random bird? or i can give you a 7th that can be rotated?

HeartGold Solo Scramble.
-NO MAGIKRAP or MTP.

Accepted:

Must evolve to Gallade
Lv. cannot exceed 80.

Given by Bob Squob: EV Trained the Eevee
EV Trained is following a strict EV training regiment. When it gets to level 30, it must evolve, and it must evolve based on what it has gained the most EVs for:
Attack: Flareon
Defense or Special Defense: Umbreon
Speed: Jolteon
Special Attack: Espeon
HP: Vaporeon
Once EV has evolved, It can only use STAB and Normal type attacks.

Given by TM13IceBeam: AIR CUTTER the Zubat
This Zubat is horribly addicted to the move Air Cutter, and thus must keep it on its moveset throughout the game. It must hold a Razor Claw(or whatever it is that increases crit ratio) and must use Air Cutter against every enemy that is weak to it. It must evolve into Golbat at LV. 26 and must evolve into Crobat at earliest LV. 34.

Once Gallladiator gets back, I might need another challenge. But I'll start the RNGing to decide the Scramble Poke.

I ran the numbers, and the number 7 popped up.

Therefore, the solo runner is: Odie/Izzy the Wooper!!

The challenge will begin as soon as I get the Egg traded over, and will update every gym.

Also, Wooper is amazing because a) it always smiles b) it has no arms.

I am doing a HG Scramble Run. I need to use a starter or a Pokemon on Route 29 or 30. Thank you! EDIT: No trading.

@Prie, take a Cyndaquil named Blaze. This Cyndaquil is actually Ash's Cyndaquil! Therefore, it can only know moves that Ash's Cyndaquil knows (Tackle, Smokescreen, Quick Attack, Flame Wheel, Flamethrower, Swift, Aerial Ace, Eruption, and Agility). Also, Ash's Cyndaquil didn't evolve at level 14, but instead waited 504 episodes to evolve, so Blaze cannot evolve until the combined base power of every attacking move your Scramble Pokemon know is greater than 504. After soloing Steelix while a Sandstorm is blowing, Blaze can even evolve into Typhlosion! However, Blaze hears that Ash's Cyndaqudl didn't make it to Typhlosion, and gets FURIOUS. He must immediately learn a move that Ash's Cyndaquil never learned, and cannot use any Fire moves unless Blaze is activated. Then, HE WILL LET LOOSE HIS ANGER AND RAMPAGE!!! NO SWITCHING OUT, UNLEASH YOU RAGE!!! RAWR!!!

Also, not a formal update, but I beat Brock in my Leafgreen challange after realizing all I had was a Caterpie and Pidgey. About to catch a Magikarp and need a nickname, anyone want to nickname it?

Prie, take Fanboy/Fangirl (depending on the gender) the Mareep! This Mareep idolizes Amphy, the Ampharos in the Olivine Lighthouse. When you get to the top of the lighthouse to find a sick Amphy, Fanwhatever becomes desperate to save him (or her? I don't think it ever says). Fan must proceed to solo every Pokemon you encounter on Routes 40 and 41 during that sidequest. If Fanboy/girl becomes statused (sleep/poison/burn/paralysis/freeze), it becomes despondent, refusing to attack until you cure the status. Confusion (or anything else that heals itself when you switch out) doesn't count. You may not heal your sheep during that time outside of healing status in-battle and a single Regular potion per battle outside of battle if you need it. If your sheep faints during this quest, you must immediately turn around and surf back to the city from whence you came (oh yeah, did I mention you can't go get Fly until after this is all over?), heal and start that leg of the journey over. You may evolve into Ampharos after defeating Jasmine, and your sheep must land the KO on one of her Pokemon (not necessarily a solo). In addition to all that, your sheep must have moves of four different types at all possible times, and must solo either Clair or Koga, your choice.

To recap the Amphy parts, in case that was confusing:
After reaching Amphy in the top of the Olivine Lighthouse for the first time:
-Mareep must solo the two water routes between Olivine and Cianwood both coming and going.
-You may only use healing items to heal status, except:
-If you wish, you may use one regular Potion on your Mareep (probably Flaaffy at this point) in between battles, but only one per.
-If your sheep faints, you fail that attempt and must return to the city you were coming from ASAP and try again.
-After this is all done, you may evolve into Ampharos after defeating Jasmine, as long as your sheep lands a KO on one of her Pokemon.

I want to do a Heartgold Solo Scramble, and I can in fact trade, so any 4-gen pokemon is up for grabs.

Just no pokemon with complete crap for eggs (Like Splash Magikarp). I want 10, then will choose with RNG.

Oh, and make these challenges super duper hard!

Challenge Choices:

@Mr.L, you asked for it, take a Rattata named Zen. This little Rattata wants to fight and win. It constantly seeks to prove itself, not only as a strong fighter, but as a versatile fighter. Thus, it will put itself in the most difficult situations to prove, both to you and to itself, that it can handle anything. Zen must complete EVERY gym with increasingly-difficult restrictions.

Falkner: No STAB
Bugsy: No STAB
Whitney: No level up moves or items
Morty: No Dark type moves
Chuck: No STAB
Jasmine: No Dig
Pryce: No STAB or moves that Zen has used in battle before the match with Pryce
Clair: No moves with more then 60 base power

It also refuses to evolve into Raticate until after getting all 8 badges. After doing so well, Zen will finally have the confidence to stop giving itself such ridiculous challenges. However, its fighting spirit is still burning strong, and it must complete every major battle with no items (You can use items between E4 battles, but not during).

EDIT: Will update Leafgreen Scramble after Mt. Moon

Ok Mr.L. You want difficult? Let's go.

You get the incredibly powerful Hoppip called Brawler. He's such a feisty character that he simply cannot use any non damaging moves. He must never attack super effectively, as with his feisty attitude comes a rebellious side which compels him to disobey you to prove that he is boss. Because the Ratatta challenge requires you to solo all gym leaders, to evolve Brawler into Skiploom you must use Tackle to solo every Gym Trainer up to Morty (not leader!). To evolve into Jumpluff you must solo all of the Rocket Executives in the Radio tower... with only Grass- type moves. Remember, he must never have a non-attacking move.

Good luck with that...

Mr. L, you get General the Zubat. He needs to use Leech Life against every Pokemon you see. If you get rid of Leech Life you get rid of General. He evolves into Golbat by defeating Jasmine with Leech Life. Good Luck.

@Mr.L: You get Too Easy the Wurmple. Its moveset must be purely physical, no matter what it evolves into. No Toxic, Double Team, or Attract allowed. It can evolve from Wurmple after Falkner and again after Whitney. Once it beats Jasmine, it can have one special move. When it beats the Elite Four, it can have another. Only when it beats Blaine down in Kanto can it have a fully special moveset.

Mr.L: Use I, the Guts-abusing Taillow. It can only use STAB moves, and cannot battle trainers unless statused (you can battle wild Pokémon while nonstatused in order to help it get statused; if there are none around, I suggest using HP and PP restoratives to heal rather than Poké Centres). It must also always hold Quick Claw. One exception: if a trainer owns a Magneton, you can instead hold a King's Rock (rather than a Quick Claw) when fighting that trainer, and don't have to be statused. (Anyone get the reference in this challenge, by the way?) It cannot evolve until it's flinched a Magneton to death (that is, every attack you made against the Magneton flinched it), without the help of any X Attacks.

Mr.L: Take Trollcat the Eevee. Trollcat must never use STAB moves and may only battle when it is over 50% HP. Roll a die to decide its fate:

1-Vaporeon. Vaporeon is a troll in more ways than one, and must beat Surge using only Aurora Beam, and Erika using only Bite.

2-Jolteon. Jolteon is a speed troll and can only battle opponents that are higher than half its speed(unless it is in a trainer battle). It must beat Pryce using only Tackle and Sand Attack.

3-Flareon. Flareon is annoyed that it is the subject of trolling by Troll Freak, and must have the move Fire Fang(this is the only exception to the non-STAB rule). It must have an all-physical moveset, and beat Clair with just Fire Fang.

4-Espeon. Espeon thinks it has Magic Bounce and thus must OHKO 20 Pokemon capable of using a move that is reflected by Magic Bounce, and their levels must be at most 4 lower than Espeon.
5-Umbreon. Umbreon is the world's greatest troll who thinks he can tank every single fucking attack in the world. He must solo Lance without going below half health at any point. And the rematch too.

6-NO EVOLVING. Eevee decides that not evolving is the best troll action ever, and to prove itself to be the greatest troll in the world it must beat Chuck Norris in 7 moves exactly.
Make it harder, eh? You asked for it... one sec.

You get a Spheal! This particular Spheal is known by Spheals throughout the world as the roundest Spheal that ever did live. He's especially proud of his signature move, Ice Ball. His big debut comes in the Cianwood Gym, as he solos Chuck with only his Defense Curl + Ice Ball combination after having not used either move in any previous Gym Leader battle. But not long after this fight, something odd happens! Spheal evolves into Sealeo! Now he's undoubtedly more powerful, but his Ice Ball is not anywhere near as spectacular as it was when he was a Spheal because he isn't as round, so he chooses to dump it. Now, in search of a combination to use more effectively than his Ice Ball, he comes across a particular website called Smogon and a certain Pokemon known sometimes as Stallrein. He is inspired and decides to learn both Hail and Toxic. From this point on, if he has an even level, he may only directly attack Pokemon with odd-numbered levels and vice versa - if his and the opponent's level are both even or both odd, you may only damage the opponent indirectly. When you reach the Elite Four, he must OHKO at least one Pokemon of each E4 member or he cannot be healed before or during the next battle. He may not learn Blizzard, and must attempt to Toxic every steel-type he faces at least once.

Recap:
-May not use Defense Curl or Ice Ball against first four Gym Leaders, but...
-Beat Chuck with only Defense Curl + Ice Ball to evolve into Sealeo.
-Forget Ice Ball ASAP after evolving, cannot use Ice Ball after evolution.
-Learn Hail and Toxic ASAP afterwards.
-If the sum of his and the opponent's levels is even, he cannot attack directly. If the sum is odd, go ahead and fire away.
-OHKO one Poke from each E4 member. If he fails to do that in any particular battle, can't be healed until the next battle ends.
-Evolve into Walrein after beating Clair.
-Use Toxic at least once on every Steel-type you face.
-Cannot learn Blizzard.
-Name him Henderson!. Just because I can.

How's that? I didn't go the ridiculous route, but it's definitely tougher.

L gets the Pokemon in his avatar: Xatu! Nicknamed "Luigi", this Psychic bird thinks it's in a different video game, one where he has to fend off ghosts from a new mansion he's inherited. (If you don't get the reference, you suck.) Therefore, as Natu, he must solo EVERY Ghost-type you run into, including those in the Ecruteak Gym (Make an exception for Morty if you get Zen, since apparently that stupid Ratatta has to solo him). Here's the catch: he can't use Psychic-type moves, AND if he takes ANY damage at all from a Ghost, he must switch out at once. If that happens, you have two options: 1) assume Luigi is scared so badly he will never use STAB moves again, or 2) assume he has permanently been corrupted by the influence of the Ghosts and never allow him to evolve for fear of spreading the corruption. If somehow Luigi manages to survive the Gym unscathed, he may evolve so long as he immediately forgets every move he knows in favor of new moves. (He may relearn ONE move later on, if you wish.)

Good luck. Trust me, you'll need it.
Lol, you really want me to go there? Okay then.

Having either succeeded in clearing the Ecruteak Gym of Ghosts or getting spooked/corrupted trying, Luigi realizes he's not in the game he thought; unfortunately, he now believes he's in a fighting game with several of Nintendo's most popular characters. (Please tell me you at least got that one.) So, noticing that the Cianwood Gym is Fighting-type, he must solo the entire gym to buff his fighting skills. (Any restriction gained in Ecruteak still applies.) If at any point he faints, he gets depressed and refuses to battle another gym trainer until he gains a level fighting wild Pokemon. After soloing the gym (again omitting Chuck if you get that trollish Rattatatata), Luigi finally realizes he's a Pokemon, not a tall, thin, mustachioed plumber with a green fetish. From that point on, he resolves to utilize his capabilities to the fullest, using every move he knows at least once in every Trainer battle he appears in. If he is lower than level 45 by the time you reach Indigo Plateau, you must drop everything and train him until he reaches 50. Yes, level 50. Not 49, not 51, 50 exactly. At that point only may you challenge the Elite Four. (Note that gaining a level against the E4 is okay.)

How's that for extensive?

Mr.L, super duper hard you say, eh? So be it. Take a Ditto Porygon & evolve it into Porygon2 immediately. You may not evolve it past Porygon2. It may only learn Level Up moves, AND this Pokemon has 2000 HP total to last the entire game. Each time it takes damage, it loses HP equal to the amount of damage it takes. Lose all 2000 HP, & you lose the solo run. Name it Alt+F4.

Have fun.

@Mr.L, you asked for it, take a Rattata named Zen. This little Rattata wants to fight and win. It constantly seeks to prove itself, not only as a strong fighter, but as a versatile fighter. Thus, it will put itself in the most difficult situations to prove, both to you and to itself, that it can handle anything. Zen must complete EVERY gym with increasingly-difficult restrictions.

Falkner: No STAB
Bugsy: No STAB
Whitney: No level up moves or items
Morty: No Dark type moves
Chuck: No STAB
Jasmine: No Dig
Pryce: No STAB or moves that Zen has used in battle before the match with Pryce
Clair: No moves with more then 60 base power

It also refuses to evolve into Raticate until after getting all 8 badges. After doing so well, Zen will finally have the confidence to stop giving itself such ridiculous challenges. However, its fighting spirit is still burning strong, and it must complete every major battle with no items (You can use items between E4 battles, but not during).

EDIT: Will update Leafgreen Scramble after Mt. Moon

Double EDIT: No egg moves allowed :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)