Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Justice, get Luvvydub the Luvdisk (or water ever) at lvls 1-50 it doesn't believe she/he's a water type, you may not use any water type moves. After getting lvl 51, he/she sees his/her fate to be a Water type pokemom, at that point it may only use water type, pure water type. No bs normal type stat changers like captivate or attract. Good luck!

Start with a female Tepig named IH8GameFrk. She hates Game Freak because she is the third Fire/Fighting starter in a row, yet she is completely outclassed by every one before her. Therefore, she must learn both Head Smash and Frustration. When you fight against Marshall, she will solo one of his pokemon (your choice) using only Head Smash. She will also start the final battle against N by using Head Smash every turn until you run out of PP or faint.
Alright Nauris, take a Vanillite named RockBoss. It must solo 20 Rock Pokemon to evolve, and must solo N's Carracosta and Archeops.
Both Accepted

@Nauris: Take a Pidove named SpellSword. This Pidove masters the elements of melee and magic alike. Thus, it must have one physical attack, one special attack, and two status moves (starting when it learns Quick Attack). Evolve after soloing Lenora and evolve again after learning Razor Wind. At that point, Razor Wind will permanently be your special attack, and you must use it every time SpellSword is sent out.

@Nauris: Take a Pidove named SpellSword. This Pidove masters the elements of melee and magic alike. Thus, it must have one physical attack, one special attack, and two status moves (starting when it learns Quick Attack). Evolve after soloing Lenora and evolve again after learning Razor Wind. At that point, Razor Wind will permanently be your special attack, and you must use it every time SpellSword is sent out.
Accepted
Now i have all 6 mons :D

@Justice:

Take a Spoink; name it J.Springer (or simply Jerry!)

To honor it's name it must know and keep Splash (catch at lvl 18) until it finally learns Bounce at level 43/51. Because Jerry loves his audience you must wreak havoc in pokemon contests by using his signature move at least once a contest. You must win two contests (any) before you evolve him into Grumpig. You may now replace Splash with Torment or Taunt until it learns Bounce.

Secondly, he must solo either team aqua or team magma* members. This is him trying to escalate their conflict by rousing up the rivalry between the villains. (Jerry! Jerry!) Note: you might want to save him that Shockwave TM for those pesky hyena's =P

Have Fun!

Extra Loophole: Okay, in case you really hate contests you must use Splash on all pokemon of two subsequent gymleaders instead. Use Splash on any major Boss' Pokemon afterwards to learn Torment/Taunt.

*flip a coin or pick team aqua right now =P

mmk, having trouble catching a beldum on SS (Cursed Safari Zone!) and I won't be playing a game or be on the forums for about 3-10 days, I'll be back hopefully soon. :D

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Hmm.

bair50, you don't have an avatar. So, use random.org to pick a number 1-4. The number you get corresponds to one of the following Pokemon with the word "No" in its name, because you have NO avatar. Regardless of the Pokemon, name it No.

1: You get a Linoone. It must evolve as soon as possible and can only use Normal moves in battle.
2: Nosepass. It must solo five Pokemon with Zap Cannon. The only other moves it can use are Normal moves.
3: Anorith. It must know two Normal moves as soon as possible and cannot evolve.
4: Snorunt. It must know Powder Snow and two Normal moves and cannot evolve.

If the internal battery is dead, chances are you can't get Snorunt, so simply remove it from the list.

This seems interesting. I'm going to do a Leaf Green Run. No trading, 6 pokemon :)

EDIT:

My Team:

Vulpix ♀ (Fire Power): Must solo Erika, then evolve. After reaching Fuchsia, only use moves with 95 BP or more. Must solo E4 member of my choice. [AGATHA]

Snorlax ♀ (LvMeAlone!): No Chesto or Lum berry. As soon as damage is taken, it must use Rest. If it takes more than 50% damage before waking up, it cannot use Rest for the rest of the battle. If not, it must use rest again. Must know either Snore or sleep talk at all times.

Pidgey ♂ (Flappers): Must be caught on Route 1. Must solo my rival the first time I see him, and must solo one pokemon every subsequent times I face him.

Squirtle ♂ (nerveturte): Whenever hit by steel, fire, water, ice, electric, or grass move, must use Withdraw and then use Rapid Spin. (Consequently, must keep both said moves)

Mankey ♂ (Atrocious): Must solo Sabrina and her Gym.

Exeggcute ♀ (Mercedes): No using Psychic moves until she evolves. When she learns Solarbeam at lvl 43, she can evolve. Cannot use Psychic moves on Fighting pokemon until after she Solos 2 of Giovanni's pokes in a row.

Take an Electrode. It must be caught next to the Master Ball in the Aqua Hideout. Since it was imprisoned by Team Aqua, it must solo every member of Team Aqua left upon capture in order to use moves above 80 power. Once it does so, it becomes happy that it managed to take out an entire team of ruffians by itself. It may not fight any Pokemon that Team Aqua ever used. Once you get to the Elite 4, It decides to become more powerful, so it may now only use moves with 120 power or more(or status moves). Name it Voltage.

Steight, take a Vulpix. This Vulpix wants to prove that it is the most powerful Pokemon ever, so start by soloing Erika. Once it does so, it realizes that it can evolve, and evolving means more power right? So evolve it. It also starts to learn about move power, so once you get to Fuchsia City, It may only use moves with 95 power or more. Finally, it must solo an Elite 4 member of your choice. Name it Fire Power.

Arcticblast

is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Steight, your avatar has a peace sign. You need peace to sleep. Sleep is necessary. So take a Snorlax. It cannot hold a Chesto Berry or Lum Berry. As soon as it takes damage, it must use Rest. If it takes more than 50% damage before waking up, it goes into a rage and cannot use Rest for the rest of the battle. If not, it must keep using Rest. It must know either Snore or Sleep Talk at all times. Name it LvMeAlone!

Also, TalkingLion's Electrode was meant for bair50.

Okay, so this is it so far:

1. Nosepass named No, must solo five pokemon with just Zap Cannon, and only use normal type moves other than that.

2. Electrode, named Voltage, caught in Team Aqua's hideout, must solo all following members of Team Aqua, then it can use 80 base power moves. It then cannot fight anything it fought against Team Aqua. At E4, it may only use base power 120+/status moves.

This is going to be fun.

Also, for Steight, you must get yourself a Pidgey on the Route 1. He must solo your rival the first time you see him, and must solo at least one of his pokemon every other time you see him. Name it Flappers, for good luck.

Now, for .I Wish You Well., you must catch a Blitzle and name it Shimama, its Japanese name. Every elemental monkey you come across must be KO'ed by Shimama, and it may not learn the move Flame Charge ever. Evolve it when you get to Clay's gym and go on a suicidal run. Solo Skyla's team. That is all.

Arcticblast

I Wish You Well, your avatar is purple. So take a Musharna. It must know Hypnosis, Nightmare, Toxic and Shadow Ball as soon as possible - three purple moves and one pink one that allows you to use a purple one.

@iwishyouwell
take a oshawott. name it "scalchop"
this otter is obsessed with his scalchop(the shell)
this is why he must only use moves that have to do with his scalchop. (shell blade, slash, fury cutter, cut, x-scissor...)
he may not evolve into a samurott until he has FOUR USABLE SLASHING MOVES,

Edit: acceptable slashing moves are.... shell blade, fury cutter, x scizzor, cut, slash, night slash, aerial ace, air slash...
(dewott doesnt get slash but samurott does, so u can evolve it at level 36 with just 3 slashing moves to get slash. this is allowed)

I Wish You Well, take a Druddigon and name it Trolligon. This Druddigon is Trolling everyone as it is the worst Dragon type. So, it may not learn any Dragon attacks. Despite this disadvantage it still wants to prove itself. The number of Drayden's Pokemon that it solos determines the Dragon Attack it can learn. If it solos only 1, then Dragon Rage. If it solos 2, then Dragon Tail. If it solos his entire team, it may learn Dragon Claw. Regardless, it must learn Draco Meteor and solo 3 Pokemon in the Elite 4(N's Castle included) with its Dragon attack and finish each of them off with Draco Meteor.

Those two sound good so far, can't wait to see the other four I get :)
@steight
take a squirtle. name it "nerveturte"
he is always nervous.
he gets super nervous when hit by a not very effective or super effective attack.
this is why whenever he is attacked by steel, fire, water, ice, electric, grass type attacks, he must withdraw into his shell (use WITHDRAW) and then spin rapidly to get rid of his nervousness (use RAPID SPIN).. have fun :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 9)