Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have a point, TM13. Still, no one actually pays attention to that rule, if it even exists.

Anyway, since KOK's assignment breaks the rules of my Six Babies Scramble, I will still reject him. Azumarill is not a baby. While it has a baby in its line (Azurill) the rules of my post clearly say no Azurill due to me already getting a Normal-type.

Yaya's rejection stands, however, as I state no evolutions and his challange involves an evolution. IAR still can't assign me anything because I'm sick of him calling me a troll.

Okay question. My Nosepass cannot use moves that aren't normal type, other than Zap Cannon. He can learn stuff like Toxic, right? Cause he'll be useless without attacks like that.

Anyway, after a heckload of grinding, I managed to take Brawley down, and I used Fake Out on his Makuhita in order to evolve mine. After that I took to the seas and worked my way toward Mauville, without much trouble from my rival. I yook down Wattson pretty easily, and took the opportunity to go and catch myself my Nosepass. After I train a bit, I'll set off for Lavaridge.

Geico (Grovyle)
Level 25
Quick Attack
Pursuit
Absorb
Rock Tomb

Frederick (Hariyama)
Level 26
Tackle
Fake Out
Vital Throw
Rock Smash

No (Nosepass)
Level 14
Tackle
Harden
Rock Throw (Unusable)

I need to update my scramble, I've been slacking up a bit.

Anyway, i'm currently at the dream yard, or whatever the hell you call the place. Training my scalchop. I need to catch an audino after i beat the first gym, it's going to be tough raising it.

Not much of an update, just letting you guys know i'm still interested.

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
bair, since Nosepass was my restriction and I still want to keep with the theme, you may use Lock-on (on=no) and Toxic (since you asked nicely enough).

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Since when are people allowed to reject the pokemon they get? That never happened a few months ago.
I'm not rejecting, because I can. I'm rejecting, because it breaks my rules. Like it says in the OP, you can choose what you say no to, & I have clearly listed. Sheesh, lurk more...Nevertheless...

Newby n0Ob & EndQuote, both of you are accepted (Despite getting a Palpitoad, where I have a Tympole, I don't have much of a choice).

kingofkongs...You ordered mandatory solos...Rejected...Sorry, if you cut them out, it would've been accepted...

2 to go. Link to Scramblocke

Maxie, you get Athena the female Diglett. She thinks she is the smartest diglett ever, so the only attacking moves she knows must be special. Also, she must solo 1 pokemon from every gym leader after she is caught in Diglett's cave to keep her self-esteem up. Diglett can evolve after she has soloed a pokemon from 3 gym leaders and any 30 triainers. She must also solo 3 E4 pokes and 2 member's of the champion's team. If she faints, she becomes depressed, meaning she cannot enter battle until any other member of the team have defeated 50 pokemon in routes 1-13, in which she can then be used again. She also must have a female from her egg group with her at all times for moral support, which can be any pokemon that is not a baby. Good luck and have fun!

IAR, take a Pawniard on Route 9, and the only moves it can use are Dark and Steel type. Evolve it only if it survives after the fight against Iris.

kingofmars

Its 2015 somewhere
won the 2nd Smogon VGC Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
Alright IAR, you don't have to do mandatory solos. However, you must level it up to level 50 unless it dies instead.

USE EMOLGA DAMN IT!

My first post at smogon, I really loved this thread

Team Magma Boss Maxie: Your female pokémon is a Psyduck that thinks that her is as smarter as her BFF(lol ¬¬) Digglet, she wants to know only Psychic attacks, because she knows she is smart and can use just her brain. To calm down her friend when she is upset, she needs to ALWAYS have calm mind on her moveset. Her name is Artemis.

Edit:I'd put m7 besides of moveset, but this works only in Brazil =/.

You have a point, TM13. Still, no one actually pays attention to that rule, if it even exists.

Anyway, since KOK's assignment breaks the rules of my Six Babies Scramble, I will still reject him. Azumarill is not a baby. While it has a baby in its line (Azurill) the rules of my post clearly say no Azurill due to me already getting a Normal-type.

Yaya's rejection stands, however, as I state no evolutions and his challange involves an evolution. IAR still can't assign me anything because I'm sick of him calling me a troll.
did you check the Mime Jr. that I gave you though :<

=========================
RANDOM WALKING ADVERTISEMENT
SPL 4 ROUND 1 IS OFFICIALLY UNDERWAY
END RANDOM ADVERTISEMENT

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Alright, Pika25, kingofkongs, you're both now accepted, giving me all my Pokemon. Thank you all.

Anyways, after all that trouble to get my Pokemon, I have ended up proving a point: People don't lurk before posting challenges. I mean, I'm not complaining, but it's frustrating when people give you challenges & it breaks your rules, forcing you to reject. I know this, you know this, most of us know this. And being reject-happy, something I'm usually not when asking for challenges, gave me a strong indicator of this. So from now on, I'm going to be a bit tougher & if people continue not to read the guidelines that a challenger gives, I will start to get tough. Consider this a slight warning to everyone, I don't have this thread's OP for nothing.

tl;dr, If you're issuing a challenge to someone, please read their rules, it will make everyone's lives a lot easier.

After all that, that's all for now! Until the next & probably final wave...

It learns Light Screen, Psybeam, Psychic, Hypnosis, Calm Mind, Confusion, Future Sight...(according to the Smogon's R/S Golduck's profile, because I can't see Serebii in this computer)

I forgot the evolution part, sorry!

She must solo Sabrina's Alakazam(she has an Alakazam, or am I crazy?) will evolve after, and discover that she is even more powerfull, so she decides she only needs one attack that hits...the this keep(only psychic moves and calm mind obligation)

Second update for my Pearl Scramble.

Challanges:
Dexter the Abra (given by Dexington)
-evolves once when SpA reaches 65
-evolves again when SpA reaches 130
DoublePost the Starly (given by Dark Ray)
-must use moves twice in a row.
-cannot learn brave bird (btw I hate recoil moves) or close combat till soloed 2 gym leaders not counting Gardenia.
HotStuff the Piplup (Given by John)
-cannot learn Ice moves and switches/flees if hit by one.
-must solo all trainers in Fuego Ironworks to evolve into Empoleon.
X-Eyed the Zubat (given by Random)
-must know/keep Fly, Confuse Ray, and Poison Fang.
-Solo Aaron.
Pyren the Eevee/(given by Sprocket)
-Evolving to Glaceon, must evolve first time through Route 217
-Must be highest leveled in party at the moment of evolution
-Must know one of: Icy Wind, Ice Shard, Ice Fang, Blizzard
-Egg hatched on Pearl after I have 2 gym badges
Flippers the Teddiursa (given by Carbon)
-To evolve must know Slash, Faint Attack, and a TM move of choice.
-Only one STAB move.

Current Location: Eterna City
Badge Count: 2

The Pokemon:
IQ the Abra
Lv. 19
Nature: Rash
-Hidden Power Dragon(I think)
-Teleport

Still strong, but has yet to evolve. Once he does evolve, he'll really start tearing things apart.

HotStuff the Prinplup
Lv. 19
Item: Splash Plate
Nature: Sassy
-Pound
-Metal Claw
-Bubble
-Peck

Lack of high-power moves leaves him weak, but he'll soon learn BubbleBeam which will improve him immensely.

X-Eyed the Zubat
Lv. 20
Nature: Bold
-Wing Attack
-Supersonic
-Astonish
-Bite

With the gain of Wing Attack and Bite to her arsenal, she's really improved. Current MVP, having defeated Gardenia on her own

DoublePost the Staravia
Lv. 20
Nature: Mild
-Tackle
-Wing Attack
-Double Team
-Quick Attack

DoublePost has proven to be quite strong, though her GL solo count remains at 0. I plan to have her solo Maylene and Fantina to unlock Brave Bird and Close Combat.

Egg.

Standard Nuzlocke rules:
- Faint = dead
- Items cannot be used in battle
- Battle style = set

Scramble challange rules:
- No nicknames; I have my own theme in mind
- No mandatory solos ("solo so-and-so to evolve" restrictions are okay)
- I will accept 15 Pokémon, 3 from SoulSilver
- No "useless" Pokémon with evolution restrictions

1: Its_A_Random's Piplup
2: TalkingLion's Jigglypuff (SoulSilver 1)
3: Ziposaki's Drifloon (RNG'd Ground/Fighting/Fire/Water)
4: Arcticblast's Glameow
5: auramaster's Riolu
6: Tyranitarphantom's Croagunk
7: Dummy007's Slowpoke (SoulSilver 2)
8: shinyskarmory's Skarmory (SoulSilver 3)
9: LockDown's Bronzor
10: bluemon's Ponyta
11: Zacchaeus' Bagon
12: Vratix's Luxio
13: TM13IceBeam's Starly
14:
15:
Still need two more 'mons.

I was looking on serebii, this psychic moves I said are only egg moves, so, if you want, you can learn HM that have less than 60 att.

But if you want to keep with the only psychic moves clause, you can

@Newby, take an Onix.
This Onix is terribly clingy, and can only attack foes it is hanging onto with Bind.
If it evolves, it can only use attacking moves if it is at plus one defense, due to Curse, Harden, or an X Defend.

EDIT: Thanks so much, Newby. I'm off to start playing.

@Newbyn00b: If I can give you another challange, take a Buizel. From the time you catch it, it looks up to your piplup, but is vastly outclassed by it-therefore, you may not use it unless Piplup dies. In the event that piplup dies, you may now use Buizel, but it strikes out to finish what Piplup started by completing whatever of the challange Piplup did not complete. It has exactly the same restrictions as Piplup except that it may not be used unless Piplup is dead.

@Newbyn00b: If I can give you another challange, take a Buizel. From the time you catch it, it looks up to your piplup, but is vastly outclassed by it-therefore, you may not use it unless Piplup dies. In the event that piplup dies, you may now use Buizel, but it strikes out to finish what Piplup started by completing whatever of the challange Piplup did not complete. It has exactly the same restrictions as Piplup except that it may not be used unless Piplup is dead.
I would accept, but Buizel can't learn Bide, which is pretty much required for such a challenge.

EDIT: @EndQuote: Your team has something of a Rock weakness. Not to mention an Ice weakness. Take a Poliwag named Cereal. It can only use STAB if it's not very effective. Have it solo Lance without any Ice-type moves.

Almost done! Made it through victory road, and grinded... (a lot.) About to grind some more. I'll probably finish sometime tomorrow!

My rival was harder than I thought after the 8th gym, but Flappers was still able to solo Venusaur. It was nice when Mercedes could use Psychic moves (fighting types only came up a few times, so that restriction was barely needed, though it was kind of annoying when it happened, lol.) Mercedes was actually about to solo Giovanni completely. (Solarbeam WRECKED everything, and Psychic wrecked Nidoking/Queen.)

Blastoise (nerveturte) ♂ Lvl 60
- Surf
- Earthquake
- Rapid Spin
- Withdraw

He's come to grow on me. He's pretty decent at killing things with Surf, but other than that he kinda fails. The withdraw rapid spin thing got annoying when fighting Fearows, who used mirror move, lol.

Pidgeot (Flappers) ♂ Lvl 59
- Fly
- Wing Attack
- Steel Wing
- Quick Attack

Hopefully he should be able to take care of Venusaur when I face my rival for the final time. Otherwise, I need to grind him a lot more.

Primeape (Atrocious) ♂ Lvl 60
- Brick Break
- Cross Chop
- Strength
- Rock Slide

I love this guy. He wrecks shit. Easily. And grinding him was REALLY easy, considering he was way over leveled to start with.

Ninetales (Fire Power) ♀ Lvl 38
- Flamethrower
- Overheat
- Will-O-Wisp
- Flamethrower

I put Overheat on just to wreck shit that comes out last. It should be easy taking out Agatha with Flamethrower/Fire Blast/Overheat. At least, I hope so.

Snorlax (LvMeAlone!) ♀ Lvl 55
- Body Slam
- Headbutt
- Rest
- Sleep Talk

Aaaah, this guy. A pain to level up. Once he got high enough though, he could outspeed the pokes and OHKO them, so it was okay after a while.

Exeggcute (Mercedes) ♀ Lvl 58
- Reflect
- Psychic
- Leech Seed
- Solarbeam

Love mercedes! Leech Seed -> Reflect -> Solarbeam = WRECKED! :) Of course, Psychic also wrecks things by itself. All in all, I never thought I'd love using Exeggutor so much.

kingofmars

Its 2015 somewhere
won the 2nd Smogon VGC Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
Newby you still need one more, so i'll edit in a challange here
You get a Croagunk.
I'm going to give you some random restrictions that i thought would be cool for a challange. You must feed him 10 Berries and 5 Lemonades in order for him to evolve. After he gets hit with a Not Very Effective attack, it must stay in the battle (even after you ko the mon) until it gets hit with a super effective attack. Must use attract on every opposite gender pokemon in its egg group (only one per spot). Finally, every time it solos a trainer, you must nickname one of your pokemon "butts" (if this goes against any restriction then discard it)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)