1. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.
  2. Welcome to the Orange Islands! Please remember to read the rules. Come chat with us on our IRC channel and enjoy your stay!
  3. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!

Challenge The Scramble Challange

Discussion in 'Orange Islands' started by Its_A_Random, Apr 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2sly4u

2sly4u

@Wrave, catch a Miltank and name her Jerri. Before her capture, Jerri used her milk to make Ice Cream, so she must always have an Ice-Type attack and may never forget Milk Drink. Since she loves Ice Cream so much, if you use another pokemon with an Ice-Type move, she must use Milk Drink outside of battle to heal them to full health, and she may never directly damage an Ice-Type unless she's your last pokemon. She must solo Karen's Houndoom.
  2. Pika25

Pika25

Box, catch yourself a Petilil from Pinwheel Forest and call her Lily. She must accept the Sun Stone at exactly Level 28. As a Lilligant, she must Quiver Dance before she uses any Grass attacks. She must solo two Pokémon belonging to the Elite Four.
  3. Super Saiyan

Super Saiyan

I'll congratulate you Box. Congrats!

Ok, Box, you get Voltage the Voltik. His favorite move is Volt Switch so he must use it at least once against every gym leader he battles. It can be his only electric attack. He can evolve at level 45.

And Wrave, take Aquabro the Slowpoke. It has no psychic powers so can never use any psychic attacks. To evolve, it must solo any gym leader.

I request a SoulSilver challenge. No trades/trade evo lines. Also no more than 2 of the same type and full evolution possible by Elite 4 round 1. This will be my first scramble so try not to make it too hard. I also prefer more obscure pokemon. Thanks.
  4. Mygavolt

Mygavolt

@Super Saiyan: Obscure, eh...? You get Hax FTW the Dunsparce. It must have the following moveset before the Elite Four round 1, whether it has Serene Grace or Run Away:
    - Thunder Wave/Thunder/Glare
    - Headbutt
    - Roost
    - a move of your choice
    It must use this moveset to solo Koga just to give him a taste of his own medicine. In Kanto, have it solo Brock to prove how effective the set is, even against Rock-types.
  5. EndQuote

EndQuote

Box, take a Sandile named Klepto.
    This Sandile dislikes battling, but still wants experience.
    It decides to steal experience from your other party members.
    As such, it must ALWAYS be carrying an EXP share, from Castelia City onward and must always be in your party.
    It must also keep and learn Thief ASAP and use it immediately every time it switches in.
    It must solo either Marshal or both Caitlin AND Shauntal. Your choice.

Wrave, take a Rattata named Fang.
    This Rattata is untrained, and perpetually bites people.
    As such, it can only use Bite, Hyper Fang, Crunch, and Super Fang. Tackle is allowed until level 10.
    It must solo Will.

Good luck to both of you!

EDIT: Super Saiyan, take a Cyndaquill and name it Cinders.
    This poor little Fire Mouse Pokémon is very timid and wants to hide.
    It must use SmokeScreen immediately every time it is sent out. (After level 6)
    If it uses a Fire-type move, it worries that the flames will betray it's position, and it must use SmokeScreen again directly afterward.
    Good luck!
  6. 2sly4u

2sly4u

Super Saiyan, catch a Lapras and name it Nessie. Being cousins with the Loch Ness monster, Nessie doesn't like to be seen often, so she may only battle one pokemon per trainer. Also, because she was in that cave for so long, her eyesight isn't good so she must always have two moves with less than 75% accuracy. Once she hits with either of those moves 5 times in a row, her eyes have adjusted and she can use whatever moves she wants, but can still only come out once per battle. Have her solo Claire's Kingdra OR every single other pokemon in the 8th gym. Good luck!
  7. aditya8081

aditya8081

Box, you want complicated, you are going to get complicated. Have fun with your new Drilbur! Name him Hubert. You get specific choices on the moveset. The moveset must have only one of each of the following categories

Stall: Toxic, Sand-attack, Dig
    Support: protect, Hone Claws, Swords Dance
    Claw Attack: Scratch, Metal Claw, Fury Swipes, X-Scissor, Slash, Shadow Claw, Poison Jab

Each move has a specific restriction
    Toxic: Must solo Chargestone Cave to evolve. Toxic must be used in every battle at least once
    Sand-Attack: You must use this every time Hubert takes damage. If the opponent misses 5 times in a row, he can evolve
    Dig: Solo all Pokemon you find while surfing. If he does this for 50 pokemon, he can evolve and the restriction is lifted

Protect: Must be used after a super-effective move. If this clashes with sand-attack, flip a coin. If heads, Protect. If tails, sand-attack. You cannot deal damage the turn after successfully using protect
    Hone Claws: Must be used before using any claw-based attack in battle. It also must be the first move to be used by your entire party after healing at a pokemon center
    Swords Dance: You cannot attack for 2 turns after using this move. This effect stacks (ie, if you use two swords dances, you have to wait 4 turns)

Scratch: No additional restrictions
    Metal Claw: The final attack in every gym must be this move. If not, you must solo the next 10 pokemon
    Fury Swipes: You must use a non-damaging move immediately after you use this move
    X-scissor: Solo Caitlin and Grimsley
    Slash: If this move critically hits, you must immediately switch out. If he is your last pokemon, then only use slash.
    Shadow Claw: Solo Shauntal
    Poison Jab: Solo every alternate pokemon you find while in a cave

Your final move is based on the nature
    +Atk: Giga Impact
    +Def: Rapid Spin
    +SpAtk: Mud Slap
    +SpDef: Sandstorm
    +Spd: Double Team
    Neutral: You get to chose. However, you may only use this move once per trainer fight. You cannot use it against wild pokemon

I hope that is complicated enough. Have fun and Good Luck
  8. shinyskarmory

shinyskarmory

Super Saiyan, take a female Zubat. When you get to the daycare, breed it with a male Hoothoot to get Hypnosis. Name the resulting hatchling Trollbat. It must Hypnosis at least one pokemon and then kill it in every unreserved gym battle. It also must solo all other Zubats + Golbats + Crobats to prove its superiority.
  9. Pika25

Pika25

Budew soloed Roark! I am ready for wave 2 now, will update my post.
  10. Benny in a Jet

Benny in a Jet

Wrave, take Frieza the Jynx. Due to hating Dragons (for hopefully obvious reasons), he must solo 3 of Claire's lackeys, and 2 of Claire's pokemon. Also must solo all of Lance's Dragonites.

Super Saiyan, take One-Shot the Pinsir. After catching him/her in the contest, you must OHKO 10 pokemon whose STABS are SE on you. Since he's such a boss, he must be brought down to >20 HP 10 times before the E4.
  11. cornYBird

cornYBird

Hello Smogon! I finally have time to do another scramble! To celebrate my return im going back to the beggining! Pokemon Red Scramble go!

Restrictions: I can't trade
    No Zubat/golbat
    Thats it! Thanks!
  12. shinyskarmory

shinyskarmory

cornYBird, take the traded Farfetch'd. No restrictions because Farfetch'd sucks.
  13. Mygavolt

Mygavolt

@Pika25: Your in-game trade Abra must use Hidden Power every other turn.

@cornYBird: You get Metrofairy the Clefairy. It must keep Metronome and cannot evolve until it calls upon Agility, Fly, and Quick Attack using Metronome. It cannot be taught attacking TMs.
  14. Super Saiyan

Super Saiyan

Alright cornYBird, you get Nostalgia the Caterpie. It must become Butterfree asap. It never forgets its pre-evolved forms so it never forgets Tackle and Harden. It must solo Brock and solo one of you rivals Pokemon every time you battle him.

Also I still need 1 more Pokemon for my challenge.
  15. Tyranitarphantom

Tyranitarphantom

Can I get a 6th Pokemon?
  16. EndQuote

EndQuote

cornYBird, take a Squirtle named Riptide.
    This overconfident little turtle believes it is the strongest Pokémon ever.
    It must switch in immediately every time one of your Pokémon is KOed, to show people who's boss.
    Once it switches in, it suddenly realizes that s**t just got real, so you can call it back if you want.

It must solo Brock Misty to evolve to Wartortle.
    It must solo Blaine and all the trainers in his gym to evolve to Blastoise, or Wartortle if you failed the above.

If it evolves to Blastoise, it calms down and you no longer have to switch it in every time.

Good luck!
  17. BrazilianGuy

BrazilianGuy

2sly4u: Accepted

Just 5 more(Dark, Dragon, Fire, Steel and Rock!!!)
    White Version
    I can trade and get every pokémon(just can't Legendaries and the White-only ones)
  18. Super Saiyan

Super Saiyan

@EndQuote: The Butterfree I gave him already has the solo Brock requirement.

Also everyone else, I still need one more Pokemon for my SoulSilver challenge.
  19. Charizard92

Charizard92

You get Zephyr the Turtwig. It must be female (soft reset until you get a female).

Battling Restrictions:
    -It likes cold weather, so it must battle every ice pokemon you encounter, and solo every trainer in Candice's gym (Ice type, in Snowpoint).
    -It cannot face any electric pokemon, for fear that it's leaves will catch fire. It must be put in the PC during the electric gym, even if it evolves into torterra by then. This restriction is never lifted. If it is ever the last pokemon in your party and MUST face an electric type, you must heal another pokemon ASAP and put it in. The only exception is catching Pachirisu, as it's another challenge.
    -It must only learn STAB moves, including support moves

Evolution restrictions:
    -Zephyr must solo the grass gym in order to evolve into a Grotle, so she know she's the best grass pokemon around town.
    -To evolve into into Torterra, it must solo Byron's gym (steel) and everyone that you battle inside(note it is not required to solo all, just all the trainers you run in to). It may only use 3 ground moves in each battle, and must use a grass type move as the first move every time it switches in.
  20. Tyranitarphantom

Tyranitarphantom

You get Armed the Skarmory. It likes that people use it's feathers as swords, so it may only attack with moves that have Slash in the name. It loves all the competitive use it gets, therefore, it hates Karen and all of her followers, so it must solo her entire team.
  21. Pika25

Pika25

n0Ob is accepted.
  22. ~Golden Emp

~Golden Emp

I want to do a scramble :)

I can play RBY, GS, DPPHGSS or BW (No Crystal or RSELGFR)

I can trade if gen 4 or 5, but not in gen 1 and 2.

If gen4/5, give me 4 pokemon options because the other 2 will be HM Slave.

Thanks!

Off Topic: Arceus post!! (493)
  23. EndQuote

EndQuote

Golden, take a Turtwig and name it A'Tuin. (Terry Pratchett References, ftw.)
    This soon-to-be-world-turtle is worried about survival, so it can only attack if it is at plus one defense, due to Withdraw or Curse.
    If it is about to die, (In Overgrow range) you can ignore this restriction, as it mans up and faces the foe.
    It must solo Bertha.
    Good luck!

Off Topic: Ampharos post!! (181)

EDIT: I recommend Golduck as an HM Slave.
  24. Super Saiyan

Super Saiyan

Doing a new Scramble.
  25. Arcticblast

Arcticblast <chaos> stfu mjb
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a SPL Winner

cornYBird, take a Pikachu. It can never battle another Electric-type and must solo all Machoke you see.

~Golden Emp, take a Bidoof. It must be the only Bidoof you catch and it cannot learn any HMs but Waterfall. Name it Freedom.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)