Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Serperior, Give your brother David [50 points to whomever catches the reference.] the Roggenrola. David must solo one of Lenora's Pokemon and take Burgh's Leavanny to 50% HP to evolve into Boldore. To become a Gigalith, David must solo 20 Pokemon that weigh 100 LBS or less. Simple enough? :)

-Jigglypuff: Must always know two sound based moves, must always know Strength as a Wigglytuff, Can only battle when there's a berry in my inventory.
-Nidoran-M: Patriarch, must solo 3 Nidorino's, one trainer-owned to evolve into Nidorino, must solo 3 "King" or "Queen Pokemon and always hold Kings Rock to evolve into Nidoking,
-Starter Pokemon: Restriction and Pokemon itself pending.
-Murkrow: Restrictions pending.
-
-

Alright everyone, time for an update on my Diamond Scramble! Sorry for the huge delay, I ended up soft-resetting Dialga for about a week trying to get a shiny one before giving up and just catching the damn thing and moving on. Anyway, my team is now fully evolved and I've got all the gym badges!

Here's my team:
Twiggy the Turtwig
Due to being a famous singer she must be female (err kinda forgot about this, it's male). Twiggy also doesn't like getting wet, so she must run from any Water type pokemon. If Twiggy is hit with any form of water she gets extremely angry and must use her most powerful attack (factoring STAB and resistances/weaknesses) until the perpetrator DIES (or faints...whatever). May evolve after soloing a gym leader of your choice (COMPLETE: Roark), and again after soloing all of the lackeys of two other gyms of your choice (Eterna complete).

Boo the Gastly
It doesnt like to be seen, so it can only attack while a pokemon is asleep. If the pokemon is awake it can only use Night Shade.
It must have this these 3 moves:
Hypnosis
Dream Eater/Nightmare
Night Shade
The fourth move is your choice.
It can evolve into Haunter after it solos Fantina's Gengar, or reaches level 40 if incomplete.
It can evolve into Gengar after it solos Candice's Abomasnow and Volkner's Luxray, or reaches level 60 if incomplete. All Solos complete, fully evolved.

Augustus the Carnivine

Augustus hates the fact that it floats above the ground, so it must use Ingrain the first turn it comes in every time. His only STAB is Solar Beam (from a TM ASAP), at least until it learns Power Whip. After that, he must replace Solar Beam. After he learns Power Whip, he must also solo every Grass-type you encounter to prove it's superiority. Power Whip Learned

Myopia the Girafarig
This Girafarig is has terrible eyesight, so it must use Odor Sleuth in order to attack a foe. (Girafarig learns Odor Sleuth at level 5)
After it learns Baton Pass at level 23, it loves BPing so much it can never switch out, only Baton Pass.

Ford the Slugma
Named after the only president who was never elected; you must never place him in the lead position. Note that you cán lead with him whenever a fainted pokemon occupies the first slot.

In an attempt to solve the Watergate scandal, the reason of his sudden appointment, he must solo 10 trainer owned water types to evolve into Magcargo. (COMPLETE! Thank you Magikarp >:D)

Because the Cold War was still going on he must learn a stat up move (Amnesia, Harden, Lightscreen, Substitute, Double Team.. etc). This is to keep up with the arms race that was going on at the time. But during his presidency there was also a certain relaxation in the political tension of the Cold War. To add to this 'détente' you must thaw any Ice Type you encounter with a super effective fire attack, to prevent the Cold War from escalating.

When he has evolved into Magcargo he still has an economic crisis to deal with. Solo Byron in an attempt to solve the prices of natural resources. You may use other team members to set up, but they must not attack. Should you fail, he must give up on one of his stab moves. (If he hasn't evolved at this point due to the water challenge you should solo any two trainers left to evolve)

Trollamus the Hippopotas

It likes summoning weather that no one else on its team likes, so it must be sent out first against every gym leader and E4 member not being soloed.

Alright, so I conquered Iron Island after defeating Byron without much difficulty, then moved up through the snowy areas on my way to Snow Point City. I kinda sorta forgot about the "Hit ice types with super effective Fire attack" part of Ford's challange for the entire section, from here all the way up until after I caught Dialga... oops. Well, anyway Candice wasn't very difficult though soloing Abomasnow with Boo was more annoying than I expected. My Hypnosis kept missing while it kept hitting with Grass Whistle. Boo nearly got haxed to death but managed to survive and come back with Dream Eater. After than I grinded for a bit in Mt. Coronet, then went up and whuped Cyrus' ass, primarily using Ford who totally obliterated most of his team. After taking a week long break soft-resetting Dialga, I started playing again last night. I just finished beating Volkner who was no issue at all. He was unable to KO a single of my Pokemon and Boo easily soloed his Luxray. I just trade evolved Boo into a Gengar, and now all that's left is Victory Road and the elite 4. MVP so far: Hard to tell, both Boo and surprisingly Ford are becoming extremely useful, while Twiggy and Trollamus are doing good as well. My LVP was much easier to determine, with both Myopia and Augustus under-performing. However once Augustus learned Power Whip he became much more useful, as it is a much better STAB attack for him than Solar Beam and allowed me to replace Sunny Day with Return. So, I'd have to say Myopia is my LVP, as baton passing agility is not as useful as it used to be, and needing to use Odor Sleuth on every Pokemon she fights, combined with her low bulk and single attacking option, means she faints a LOT.

I'll update you again after the Elite 4!

LaFondaOnFire, that challenge looks like fun.
When I finish my emerald scramble, I'll totally try one.

You want a spinner, you got one.
Take an Excadrill and name it ClearSkies.
EVs/nature/item is completely up to you.
Moveset is Rapid Spin/Return/Earthquake/Rock Slide
This Excadrill doesn't like sandstorms, so it can only use normal-type moves when one is raging.
Remember to adjust happiness so Return actually does something!
Good luck!
Yeah, it looks cool so I thought I'd give it a shot. I don't have the time for a full-out cartridge Challange so this looks the best for me.

My team so far:

Excadrill (ClearSkies):
Rapid Spin/Earthquake/Rock Slide/Return
Only normal type moves during a sandstorm
Thanks for the Pokemon :D This looks like a rather interesting choice!

Shedinja:
No restrictions

Virizion:
Swords Dance/HP Poison (60)/Sacred Sword/Giga Drain
252 Atk & SpA. Must use a special attack against steels before anything else.

Ok people, my brother said that he can handle all of that homework and competitions, but wants to reset his Black Version challenge from the top.
Rules:
1. No rude names.
2. No Oshawott, Darumarka, Sewaddle, Sigiliph, Zebrakia, or Vanillish.
3. Does not play pokemon like we do, so no technical stuff(abilities, nautres, etc).
4. Be reasonable to this semi-beginner(he has some experience, but not like us).
5. Do not stick him with hard to find pokemon or bad pokemon. give him mid tier pokes.
6. he can trade to evolve.

P.S. sorry guys who tried giving him a challenge before, but he wants to reset to the beggininng.

Current team:

1. Take a Litwick named IMOU. No movset restrictions and must solo Skyla without its strongest fire attack.
Give your brother a Snivy as his starter Pokemon. Nickname it "Smuglord" if it's male or "Smuglady" if it's female. It must always know two grass moves and Coil. It must use Coil as its first move every time it enters battle. To evolve into Servine it must solo Lenora. Good luck to your brother!

EDIT: Haha, Ninja'd :P
Since he's getting Snivy anyways, take the Panpour before the first gym. Nickname it "Aqua". It must always use a water move first in battle. It may evolve once it learns Acrobatics at level 31 - if he'd like. Remember that Simipour doesn't learn moves by level up but Panpour does...

Care to give me a Pokemon for my Standard OU Challange? :P

@LafondaOnFire: You get CanadaFYeh the Beartic. To show its patriotism for Canada, its moveset can only consist of red and white types (Ice, Fire, Fight, and Normal). It must be a Timid nature, as Canadians tend to be more timid than Americans.

@King Serperior: Your bro gets Critical the Pidove. It can evolve once when it gets a critical hit and again when it gets three more. Have it keep Air Cutter.

@Jindera0: I changed my mind. Totodile it is.

And, hey, what am I, chopped liver? I still need two Pokemon and a restriction for one! D:

-Jigglypuff: Must always know two sound based moves, must always know Strength as a Wigglytuff, Can only battle when there's a berry in my inventory.
-Nidoran-M: Patriarch, must solo 3 Nidorino's, one trainer-owned to evolve into Nidorino, must solo 3 "King" or "Queen Pokemon and always hold Kings Rock to evolve into Nidoking,
-Totodile: Larson, must solo Bugsy to evolve into Croconaw and Chuck to evolve into Feraligatr.
-Murkrow: Restrictions pending.
-
-

@LafondaOnFire: You get CanadaFYeh the Beartic. To show its patriotism for Canada, its moveset can only consist of red and white types (Ice, Fire, Fight, and Normal). It must be a Timid nature, as Canadians tend to be more timid than Americans.

@King Serperior: Your bro gets Critical the Pidove. It can evolve once when it gets a critical hit and again when it gets three more. Have it keep Air Cutter.
Haha, thank you :P

My team so far:

Beartic (CanadaFYeh):
Only ice, fire, fighting, and normal moves. Mild nature.
Thank you ^^ This will be interesting to see how I can incorporate him...
EDIT: Thanks for the Mild nature ^^ I can maybe run a mixed attacking set...? We shall see :D

Excadrill (ClearSkies):

Shedinja:
No restrictions

Virizion:

Lafonda, doesn't Panpour come with Snivy? Also, Melody, take Krow the Murkrow. Krow must know 2 flying type moves, must have all of his/her moves under 80 bast power, and solo all flying types unless it conflicts with another restriction for another challenge.

One more left for my brother!! Who wants it? See if you can give him something to use against Hydriegon.

Edit: oops, what happened? How did i post twice? I am confused:(

Double Edit: fixed it:)

@Axmaster: No, but as I've stated about 60 times so far, it conflicts with my OCD of who faces what. So I like everything else, but not the solo all Flying-types. That means whoever else I ahve that's good agaisnt Flying will miss out on EXP if I do that. Also, the 80 BL thing conflicts simply with the fact that Honchkrow sucks if it can't use powerful moves.

-Totodile: Larson, must solo Bugsy to evolve into Croconaw and Chuck to evolve into Feraligatr.
-Murkrow: Krow, must know two Flying-type attacks,
-
-

My team so far:

Beartic (CanadaFYeh):

Excadrill (ClearSkies):

Shedinja:
No restrictions

Virizion:
Another special attacker and a bulky/stall-type Pokemon would be nice to try and round out my team. Entry hazards could prove to be helpful as well.

how about Scald the Scolipede. Scald must always have Swords Dance, Toxic and Poison Jab as soon as they can learn it and msut start every battle with Swords Dance.

Also, c'mon, guys, this is my last day before school [For me] I'd like to get this going today? -.-

-
-

how about Scald the Scolipede. Scald must always have Swords Dance, Toxic and Poison Jab as soon as they can learn it and msut start every battle with Swords Dance.

Also, c'mon, guys, this is my last day before school [For me] I'd like to get this going today? -.-

-
-
Was that directed towards me? My Challange is not in-game. I'm using my team to (try to) ladder in the Standard OU metagame...

How about you take a Pinsir? Nickname it "Bugsy". It must always know 2 fighting type moves and must always use one as its first move in battle. Must learn and keep one bug move as soon as possible. Fourth move is up to you.

@lafondaonfire

take a all out attacker jellicent.
252 special attack, modest rest are your choice.
it must hold life orb.
moveset:
surf
shadow ball
hp fire/energy ball
recover/energy ball.

i gurantee you this is going to be your mvp.

That was directed at no one person.

-Pinsir: Must know 2 Fighting-type moves and 1 Bug-type move at all times.
-

@lafondaonfire

take a all out attacker jellicent.
252 special attack, modest rest are your choice.
it must hold life orb.
moveset:
surf
shadow ball
hp fire/energy ball
recover/energy ball.

i gurantee you this is going to be your mvp.
That sounds pretty interesting - since Jellicent is often overlooked for attacking capabilities and more seen as defensive... yet Jellicent is perfectly capable of attacking :P Great moveset too ^^ Thanks!

Team so far:

Jellicent:
Surf/Shadow Ball/(HP Fire/Energy Ball)/(Recover/Energy Ball)
252 SpA, Modest, Life Orb

Beartic (CanadaFYeh):

Excadrill (ClearSkies):

Shedinja:
No restrictions

Virizion:

-Sigh- Did my Scolipede suggestion even get noticed?

-

-Sigh- Did my Soldipede suggestion even get noticed?

-
You said it was directed at no one person and my Challange is not in-game so I did not take it into consideration for my team, due to the way you phrased your post.

I thought you meant another person. no, the Scolipede thing was for you. I know what it was for. The Swords Dance thing is FOR that. Lol

-

I thought you meant another person. no, the Scolipede thing was for you. I know what it was for. The Swords Dance thing is FOR that. Lol
Lol, ok then. Sorry for the misunderstanding there. Another Swords Dance Poke should make this interesting :P And now... to try and ladder with this team. It should be interesting...

Scoliopede (Scald):
Swords Dance/Toxic/Poison Jab
Must start every battle with Swords Dance

Jellicent:
Surf/Shadow Ball/(HP Fire/Energy Ball)/(Recover/Energy Ball)
252 SpA, Modest, Life Orb

Beartic (CanadaFYeh):

Excadrill (ClearSkies):

Shedinja:
No restrictions

Virizion:
252 Atk & SpA. Must use a special attack against steels before anything else.[/QUOTE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)