Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been told to only use Pink Normal Types...
Gimme five others!

Already been assigned Miltank that can't use anything but normal moves--good thing I got scrappy!
Which game? Go with a Granbull that always must know Charm if HGSS.

Edit: @ Rodan, go with a Forretress, name it BOOM!, it must use Explosion against each of the Elite Four Members.

so me and mattman are doing a race of pokemon blue

his team:
golbat, must be first wild capture, must know leech life, must be named CLAUDE

bulbasaur, no non attack moves, can not evolve until misty into ivysaur, can not evolve into venusaur before silph, must be named BALBOA

flareon, must be evolved immediatley, no HM moves, must be named FIREFOX

muk, must not be evolved until victory road, can only use poison and normal moves, must be named GRIMACE

hitmonchan, must be level 40 before sabrina, needs to know seismic toss, must be named BALD BULL

electrode, must know selfdestruct/explosion at all times, must be level 25 before lavender town, must be named BOOGALOO

my team:

Beedril, named "Argleblarg". Must know one Poison move and one Bug move at all times. If this means keeping nonoffensive moves, then it means keeping nonoffensive moves.

Gyarados named "Leviathan". Must be CAUGHT.

Graveller (Or Golem, I guess). May evolve into Graveller if it manages to take down 1 of Erika's pokemon. Must have Dig. Name it "Rockin Man"

Pidgeot named "Speedracer". Must have BOTH of it's STABs accounted for if possible.

Charizard named "DracoMalfy". May evolve into a Charmeleon after learning Flamethrower, and into Charizard after getting 6 Gym Badges.

"Hugemanate" the Dewgong. May know any Ice move other than Ice Beam.
I ended up winning this race. Boogaloo the electrode was BRILLIENT.

This is my list so far for HG/SS--anymore prissy normal types? I might as well make Whitney's team! On second thought, the next person who starts Platinum or Diamond/Pearl has to make Cynthia's team and match her exact levels by the time they get to the Pokemon League.

Miltank with only normal moves
Granbull with charm

This is my list so far for HG/SS--anymore prissy normal types? I might as well make Whitney's team! On second thought, the next person who starts Platinum or Diamond/Pearl has to make Cynthia's team and match her exact levels by the time they get to the Pokemon League.

Granbull with charm
Lickitung that must always have Lick. Must be male too. (EDIT: Now that the description's different, this doesn't seem appropriate... >__> Disregard it if you will.)

I was going to say something related to Jiggly or Clefairy, but neither is available in Johto. Jigglypuff used to be on Route 46, but for whatever reason they took it out.

Oh, and I started my run. Got Bloomer (Lv. 9 Budew) and DERP Duck (Lv. 5 Psyduck) so far, with a Chimchar HM slave.

RODAN

Banned deucer.

Granbull with charm

use mareep, can only evolve to flaafy after beating pryce

can only evolve to ampharos after the E4

okay ill be playing Leaf Green and I cant Trade.
Rules:
Non actually.
Let's go!

Current Teammembers:
Kanghaskhan (no physical moves allowed, must be level 35 before silph co) (by Rodan.)
Tangela (Named Jordan, only is allowed to have up to 2 attacking moves.)

Tauros, have a good hearty Tangela named "Jackson". Give it only 1 or 2 attacking moves.

Rodan: Have a Gyarados who MUST BE CAUGHT AS A MAGICARP. He may have 0 physical moves. Call him "Titanic"

Cypher Admin Lorvrina, take an Exeggcute named "Scrambled". It must know both of Barrier, but it can be evolved at any point.

Is Corosola obtainable in Jhoto? If yes use that without teaching it HM's and non damaging moves. And it must be your highest level pokemon in the E4.

RODAN

Banned deucer.
MY TEAM!!
Gyarados, named "Fish Stick", may not know Return. Can't be the Red gyarados.

Butterfree named "Buggaboom". Must know Supersonic.

Meganium named "Leafeonot". Must know no more than 2 attack moves. May not evolve into Bayleaf until after the third gym, and may not evolve into Meganium until defeating pryce.

Aipom named "Madmonkey". Must be caught only after getting 5 badges.

Ursaring named "Bearnstein". Must be caught as a Teddiursa in Dark Cave. Cannot evolve until you have every other pokemon fully evolved.

Delibird named "Prettybird".

MATTS TEAM!!!
Onix named Atreyu, must be the only pokemon used in the gym battle against whitney

Hypno named Elephunk, must come in first or second in the bug catching contest using drowzee to evolve

Parasect named Shroomien, must have 1 hm, can not use spore

Sneasel named THE CAPTAIN, can not use any physical moves until beating rivals sneasel

Quagsire named Downsire, must have mud slap at all times

Typhlosion named IMPLOSION, no fire moves allowed until after sudowoodo, cant evolve to quilava until after slowpoke well, cant evolve to typhlosion until beating chuck

Exeggcute named "Scrambled
Granbull with charm
Flaffy (Unevolvable)
Espeon without psychic
Corsola without nondamaging moves or HMs

Dang!!!

so While mattman is gone i will do my own run of sapphire

gimme a team!
Get a Jigglypuff, it must always know Sing (if it doesn't know Sing when you get it, reteach it to it ASAP).

I should be starting my Platinum run in a about 10 minutes because I finally caught a Seviper in HG.

Exeggcute named "Scrambled
Granbull with charm
Flaffy (Unevolvable)
Espeon without psychic
Corsola without nondamaging moves or HMs

Dang!!!
I need time to empty my Heart Gold, but my Platinum is clean... So... I only want to use super girly pokemon...

Someone pick my six--I'd prefer if they were all female and were obtainable in the Platinum sinnoh dex!

I need time to empty my Heart Gold, but my Platinum is clean... So... I only want to use super girly pokemon...

Someone pick my six--I'd prefer if they were all female and were obtainable in the Platinum sinnoh dex!
Get a Buneary it must be female and have Cute Charm as a ability. You must get Attract in Amity Square and teach it to it.

FireRed challenge, these are my pokes.
Mankey from route 22, min. 3 attacking moves
Ekans, can't evolve until you defeat Koga.
Kingler, only physical moves

Thanks guys! This lineup seems really fun :)

@LickthePaint

Get a Rattata named BuckTooth

You can only evolve it if it beats your rivals Raticate, if it doesnt then evolve after the battle.

It must know at the Elite

Raticate@ Hyper Fang, Super Fang, Sucker Punch, Filler

Man I loved giving people pokemon on serebii, i used to just stay and give give give

I'm wanting a challenge for Old School Silver. (It would of been Pokemon Emerald but I'm doing a Six-mon Challenge and my pokemon have Pokerus!)
Nicknames are preferable!
I can't trade. (But I can time-capsule to Pokemon Red and Blue, if that counts).

RODAN

Banned deucer.
I'm wanting a challenge for Old School Silver. (It would of been Pokemon Emerald but I'm doing a Six-mon Challenge and my pokemon have Pokerus!)
Nicknames are preferable!
I can't trade. (But I can time-capsule to Pokemon Red and Blue, if that counts).

pokemon silver so good!

use hoppip, must be the only pokemon used against bugsy, must know at least 3 attack moves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)