Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
Defeating Brock with a Pidgey won't be easy but doable I guess.

@Trebs: A Driftloon named Ballsack tat may only learn shadow ball if it soloes the whole team galactic HQ excluding cyrus. If it manages to take out half of hes team it may also evolve.

@Obsidian Ranger: A Vaporeon that may not learn Ice Beam

@Tyranitarphantom: A Tentacruel name Gello' that always has to know bubble and/or poison sting.

I need one more Pokemon guys!

I'm going to take one of these: Here are my rules:

Platinum version

1) No trading involved.
2) Must be at least one Fire, Grass and Water type.
3) If a Pokemon can evolve, restrictions must be placed on it before it can do so.
4) Make it challenging!
5) Nicknames would be nice.

Current team:

-
-
-
-
-
-

Platinum version

1) No trading involved.
3) If a Pokemon can evolve, restrictions must be placed on it before it can do so.
4) Make it challenging!

Current team:

-
-
-
-
-
-
Ponyta that must be female called Roxxy. Must always know Return.

Platinum version

1) No trading involved.
4) Make it challenging!

Current team:

Ponyta (Roxxy): Must be Female and must always know Return.
-
-
-
-
-
Tauros, take a Jynx that must be the one obtained in a trade. Must always know Blizzard and holds an Ether.

@ThePolitoedHunter
Spoink, must have Thick Fat and be nicknamed Flopsy. It can evolve, but only if it knows Icy Wind and Bounce as its only attacking moves.

Platinum version

1) No trading involved. Pokemon must be obtained prior to the E4.
3) If a Pokemon can evolve, restrictions must be placed on it for each stage before it can do so. I don't mind if you choose for it not to evolve, either.
4) Make it challenging!

Current team:

Tentacruel (Blackheart): Must not know Ice Beam.
-
-
-
-
-
I forgot rule 3 for Ponyta. Ponyta not accepted. Place a restriciton on it for evolution and I will. :o

Also, Spoink not accepted. It can't be obtained before the E4, and I can't trade. D: I'll make that clearer in the rules.

Bare in mind rule 4. ;)

So far...

1. One of the Pokemon must be my starter.
2. I'd be able to trade in any breedable Pokemon from a breeder friend.
3. My team would need to be able to learn all the HMs required to advance in the game. If I have 5 Pokemon and none of them can learn Surf, for example, then the last one will need to be able to; for obvious reasons. :)

Starter: Chimchar (may evolve into Monferno after soloing Roark and evolve into Infernape after soloing Wake)
2nd Pokemon: Larvitar (Named Hobgoblin. He may assist in the battle against CW with Monferno, but if he does, then he must never pass the Pupitar stage.)
3rd Pokemon: Medicham (named Qi, Dynamic Punch will be bred onto it)

I forgot rule 3 for Ponyta. Ponyta not accepted. Place a restriciton on it for evolution and I will. :o

Also, Spoink not accepted. It can't be obtained before the E4, and I can't trade. D: I'll make that clearer in the rules.

Bare in mind rule 4. ;)
Get a Turtwig, name it Schildkrot it cannot evolve into Grotle until it solos Gardenia and it cannot evolve into Torrterra unless it solos the one Steel Gym Leader's Bastiodon, it must know Cut and cannot learn Curse.

Edit: JerkyGunner, get a Medicham, name it Qi, if you can breed Dynamic Punch onto it, then do it, otherwise it may not learn Hi Jump Kick.

Not sure anyone cares about updates in this thread but I just fought Gardenia with this team:

Meditite (Om) - Lv. 18 (F) - Lonely - Pure Power - Confusion/Hidden Power [Grass]/Detect/Bide
Kadabra - Lv. 22 (M) - Timid - Inner Focus - Confusion/Disable/Teleport/Miracle Eye
Grotle (Qat) - Lv. 22 (F) - Jolly - Overgrow - Razor Leaf/Cut/Bite/Curse
Bibarel (Big Mouth) - Lv. 22 (F) - Lonely - Unaware - Headbutt/Water Gun/Rock Smash/Rollout

Okay so my Final Team is:

1. Top Gun The Pidgey.
needs to solo Erika's gym to evolve and appear in the fight against giovanni to evolve again.

2. Butcher The Sandshrew
Must have Swift and Poison Sting at all times, must have swift before evolving.

3. Witchcraft The Jynx
Must be obtained through trade and hast to hold an ether and have the attack blizzard at all times.

4. HipHop the Kangaskhan
Can not have any physical moves what so ever and has to be lvl 35 before Sliph Co.

5. Leviathan the Dratini
May evolve into Dragonair but not into Dragonite

6. Jackson the Tangela
Must have exactly two attacking moves.

I'll give a report once in a while and stuff.. wish me luck!

The Politoed Hunter said:

Platinum version

3) If a Pokemon can evolve, restrictions must be placed on it for each stage before it can do so. I don't mind if you choose for it not to evolve, either.
4) Make it challenging!

Current team:

Turtwig (Schildkrot): Cannot evolve into Grotle until it solos Gardenia, and cannot evolve into Torterra unless it beats Byron's Bastiodon single handedly. It must know Cut and cannot learn Curse.
-
-
-
-
Need four more members!

Fine Ponyta cannot evolve until it beats Crasher Wake's Gyarados. All the other things still aplly: Roxxy, female and must know Return.

Platinum version

4) Make it challenging!

Current team:

Turtwig (Schildkrot): Cannot evolve into Grotle until it solos Gardenia, and cannot evolve into Torterra unless it beats Byron's Bastiodon single handedly. It must know Cut and cannot learn Curse.
Ponyta (Roxxy): Must be Female and know Return. Cannot evolve until it beats Crasher Wake's Gyarados.
-
-
-
Now I need three more members.

My Team:
-Mr. Mime. Must always know barrier and light screen
-Charmander named Dodecagon. No evolving into Charmeleon until after Brock, no evolving into Charizard until I beat Blue at Silph Co.
-Snorlax named Frank. Must always know psychic and amnesia
-Weezing named KABOOM!, it cannot evolve until it uses Selfdestruct/Explosion on my rival's Starter.
-Goldeen, can only know water/normal moves

I need 1 more for pokemon red!!

@Politoed, take a Drifloon that must always know 2 ghost type attacks and 1 flying attack

RODAN

Banned deucer.
My Team:
-Mr. Mime. Must always know barrier and light screen
-Charmander named Dodecagon. No evolving into Charmeleon until after Brock, no evolving into Charizard until I beat Blue at Silph Co.
-Snorlax named Frank. Must always know psychic and amnesia
-Weezing named KABOOM!, it cannot evolve until it uses Selfdestruct/Explosion on my rival's Starter.

I need 2 more for pokemon red!!

@Politoed, take a Drifloon that must always know 2 ghost type attacks and 1 flying attack

goldeen that can only know water/normal moves

Now I need three more members.

flareon w/ no physical moves, also can not evolve until beating a steelix on its own

4) Make it challenging!

Ponyta (Roxxy): Must be Female and know Return. Cannot evolve until it beats Crasher Wake's Gyarados.
Eevee (???): Must evolve into Flareon, and can only do so when it defeats a Steelix single handedly. It cannot learn any physical moves.
-
-
-
Just remembered that Tentacruel didn't have any evolution restrictions placed on it. D:

Design of Ages: Give Drifloon an evolution restriction please.
X-Naught: Same with Gible to Gabite please.

So 1-3 more!

Just remembered that Tentacruel didn't have any evolution restrictions placed on it. D:

Design of Ages: Give Drifloon an evolution restriction please.
X-Naught: Same with Gible to Gabite please.

So 1-3 more!
Get a Rhyhorn, name it AFTH (aim for the horn), it cannot evolve into a Rhydon until you take out one of a Gym Leader's/Rival's/Galactic Admin's Pokemon with Horn Drill. It obviously won't be able to evolve into a Rhyperior, since you can't trade.

Design of Ages, get an Oddish, name it Qat, it must have Poison Powder, Sleep Powder, and Stun Spore.

Okay. Drifloon that must always know 2 ghost type attacks and one flying type attack. Not allowed to evolve until it solos at least two of Volkners pokemon

4) Make it challenging!

Eevee (???): Must evolve into Flareon, and can only do so when it defeats a Steelix single handedly. It cannot learn any physical moves.
Rhyhorn (AFTH): Cannot evolve until it defeats a major character's Pokemon with Horn Drill.
Drifloon (???): Must always know two Ghost type moves and one Flying type move. Cannot evolve until it defeats two of Volkner's Pokemon single handedly.
-
1 more to go! :3

@Politoed Take a Machop, name it Chop Suey, it must have guts and cannot evolve until after all gyms and victory road are passed.

EDIT: 1 Second, I forget how Machop learns DynamicPunch, so, if it can't learn DynamicPunch, then it must know at least 2 special moves, if it can learn DynamicPunch with the current restrictions on it, then it must know DynamicPunch as part of it's moveset, however it must not know 2 special moves if it knows DynamicPunch

EDIT 2: Also, Politoed, your run sounds quite interesting, if I may ask, I would like regular update stories about how you're doing on it.

Thanks Astrith. It learns DynamicPunch via level up at level 46.

Final team:

Rhyhorn (AFTH): Cannot evolve until it defeats a major character's Pokemon with Horn Drill.

Drifloon (???): Must always know two Ghost type moves and one Flying type move. Cannot evolve until it defeats two of Volkner's Pokemon single handedly.

Machop (Chop Suey): Must know DynamicPunch and must have the Guts ability. Cannot evolve until after all gyms have been defeated and the Victory Road has been conquered.

And I plan to update regularly, with a mixture of visual images and logs. I'll start this tommorow if I don't start Nuzlocke or if SoulSilver doesn't contain me. Eh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)