Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vegeta, what's the scouter say about his base power level?

It's over 90!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not gonna cheat and use a hidden power
You can crank the difficulty up A LITTLE for the remaining pokemon, as a couple of those are not very hard (THIS DOES NOT MEAN YOU CAN CHANGE THEM TO MAKE THEM HARDER, lol). Here's what I got so far;

You must catch the first Sentret you find. Name it Lolwut. Furret may carry only one Physical attack, must carry one of the elemental punches, one move at or below 40 base power, and carry surf. Not too hard. Except it must solo one gym leader, and one E4/Champion. Good luck.

your poke is an eevee. name it Chance. if the coin landed on heads, you get an umbreon. if the coin landed on tails, you get an espeon. if the coin miraculously landed on its edge, you get eevee :P. this eevee must evolve before level 22, or you get no evos. you may not breed the eevee. I got espeon.

Take a Staryu, evolve it once it solos Jasmine's Steelix. The sum of the Base Powers of its attacks may never exceed 95.

doom since you already have 2 good pokes and lolcat's, I give you a koffing named kaboom. It can only have 2 damaging moves.

Sprocket

P(n) = 1 - (1 - P(1))^n
Doom, take your Eevee (from above) when you acquire it, and breed it into another Eevee; name it Shotgun.

The next time you fight your Rival, Shotgun must solo the Rival's starter. Depending on if Shotgun wins against the rival's starter or not, and what your rival's starter is, it must evolve as follows (Win is Shotgun KO's the starter; Lose is if the starter KO's Shotgun; a tie is where both Pokemon are KO'd at the same time by recoil damage, explosion, etc).

Chikorita: Win = Jolteon, Lose = Flareon, Tie = Vaporeon
Cyndaquil: Win = Flareon, Lose = Vaporeon, Tie = Jolteon
Totodile: Win = Vaporeon, Lose = Jolteon, Tie = Flareon

@doom
Catch the Sudowudo. SR until it is a female and name it pottdWhore. It must solo either Clair or Lance. It may not be used against the one you choose not to solo

Doom, take your Eevee (from above) when you acquire it, and breed it into another Eevee; name it Shotgun.

The next time you fight your Rival, Shotgun must solo the Rival's starter. Depending on if Shotgun wins against the rival's starter or not, and what your rival's starter is, it must evolve as follows (Win is Shotgun KO's the starter; Lose is if the starter KO's Shotgun; a tie is where both Pokemon are KO'd at the same time by recoil damage, explosion, etc).

Chikorita: Win = Jolteon, Lose = Flareon, Tie = Vaporeon
Cyndaquil: Win = Flareon, Lose = Vaporeon, Tie = Jolteon
Totodile: Win = Vaporeon, Lose = Jolteon, Tie = Flareon
Ironically enough, he specifically said I couldn't breed that eevee, lol, but I think he just meant I couldn't breed a new eevee for his challenge. Thank god I'm playing crystal and can get stones before the e4

Paradox's protip of the scramble: evolve Chance into Espeon before you breed for a eevee. you might accidentally level him to 21, and then everything goes downhill :P

and yeah i did mean that you cant breed eevees for my specific challenge. shouldve just said "you must use the eevee bill gives you" instead of saying no to breeding.

Sprocket

P(n) = 1 - (1 - P(1))^n
@ Doom, sorry if there's a conflict between Chance and Shotgun. Here's how you can resolve it:

As soon as Chance evolves, you then breed it to make a new Eevee. I forget exactly when you can get Eevee, but the rival battle I'm specifically referring to is the one in the Goldenrod Tunnel (after Team Rocket takes over). Although if you have the patience you could also do this at the Burned Tower (assuming you can get Eevee that early, again I can't remember).

Yes I'm banking on someone giving you a starter, otherwise it's a freebie. That's fine by me. Although if you want, if no one gives you a starter, you could randomize it. Roll a 1d6, if it's a 1 or 2 your rival gets Chikorita, 3 or 4 your rival gets Cyndaquil, 5 or 6 your rival gets Totodile.

Eraddd

One Pixel
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Since no one gave me a starter, I basically get to chose my eevee form, as it's easy to sabotage your own battle and pick up the eevee form from the "lose" column.
Right, time for your starter. Your starter will be Chikorita. You will name her "Support." She can only carry one grass attack, and the rest must be supportive (as in reflect, light screen, moves that support your team or can induce status upon opposing pokemon). Chikorita must lead against all of the E4 and Champion battles.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Sure, except there is no oddish in leafgreen

Is it just me or are lolcat's challenges getting meaner and meaner? I know clover asked for a hard one, but I mean in general. He gave me an impossible one a while ago but that was on accident and when we realized how impossible was is he made it easier. Maybe he was just being nice to me

Edit, My team hillarously almost got wiped in a ruby nuzlocke by a wild lvl 5 taillow (to be fair, it was pre-petalburg woods, I started with treecko, and the taillow got a crit). Discouraged by this I want a crystal scramble. As usual, I want it hard but not "no stab charmander may never evolve" hard like clover wants it (he's crazy).
Ah that Charmander's not too bad. It gets Dragon Claw, Brick Break and Slash for some decent moves. I'm going to have to ask detroitlolcat to change Barrage in Exeggcute's moveset as I have neither the time nor the inclination to continue breeding on my FR for one with a clear moveset or to wait until the Sevii Islands for it to get an attack.

Finally, I need one more mon for my challenge (LG but anything in the Kanto dex).

Texas Cloverleaf

is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Shit. Fine just for kicks that Charmander's going to be my highest levelled mon at all times.

Oh yeah kenjou take a Gyarados with the moveset Dragon Dance, Substitute, Flail, Waterfall.

kenjou, I'll give you the MVP of my soul silver challenge: wooper. He can't use one of his STABs. You choose which one.

EDIT: @Texas, I hope that that is a challenge hard enough for you. I still have a last restriction for it if you want.

Soul Silver Challenge

Can trade only to evolve pokes.

Team so far:

1.- Gyarados with the moveset Dragon Dance, Substitute, Flail, Waterfall;
2.- wooper. He can't use one of his STABs;

Right, time for your starter. Your starter will be Chikorita. You will name her "Support." She can only carry one grass attack, and the rest must be supportive (as in reflect, light screen, moves that support your team or can induce status upon opposing pokemon). Chikorita must lead against all of the E4 and Champion battles.
Unfortunatley, I already have a full team without the starter. However, since you suggested it , I will take chickorita as my starter for the purposes of sprocket's eevee challenge, which is a motherfucker because vaporeon is the one I don't want, as it's redundant with staryu ( if I get chickorita my rival gets cyndiquil). Speaking of staryu, his attacking moves will be water gun and icy wind for the elite four, after which I will forsake type coverage and just give it surf

@Kenjou
catch a Drowzee and trade it for the Machop in Goldenrod. You may not remove the Macho Brace. You may use either Status healing items or HP healing items but not both for the entirety of the game (Full restores are not a loophole, you may not use them on him).

Soul Silver Challenge

Team so far:

3.- Drowzee and trade it for the Machop in Goldenrod. (Can't remove the Macho Brace. May use either Status healing items or HP healing items but not both)

Kenjou take a cyndiquil as your starter and name it "Nuzlocke". It may not use stab unless you change your battle style from "switch" to "set". If you use a healing item on it in battle it may not use moves with a base power over 60 for the rest of the battle.

Soul Silver Challenge

Team so far:

3.- Drowzee and trade it for the Machop in Goldenrod. (Can't remove the Macho Brace. May use either Status healing items or HP healing items but not both)
4.-cyndiquil ("Nuzlocke". It may not use stab unless i change my battle style to "set", and if i use a healing item(either status or health) on it in battle, it can't use moves with a base power over 60 for the rest of the battle);

Dammit, I thought the healing clause of my challenge was gonna be unique but vratix had to ninja me with a healing clause in his drowsee! At least my battle style clause will be unique...

To be clear, when I said healing items I meant status healing items as well, unlike vratix. So if u use an item to heal either status or health you invoke my "over 60 bp" clause (also note that I said over, so you can use moves with 60 bp after healing).

Texas Cloverleaf

zdrup15: sure let's see it as long as it's not more move restrictions. Charmander is limited enough as it is.

detroitlolcat: I'm going to change your requirement for the moveset to be necessary pre Elite Four, Barrage is too much of a pain.

EDIT: Alright no more training foor Charmander 'till after Misty.

Soul Silver Challenge

Team so far:

4.-cyndiquil ("Nuzlocke". It may not use stab unless i change my battle style to "set", and if i use a healing item(either status or health) on it in battle, it can't use moves with a base power over 60 for the rest of the battle);

Still need two more pokes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)