Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good God. I thought the Battle Factory was evil when I lost in the FIRST BATTLE (yeah, yeah, yuk it up all you want), but you guys just cranked the sadism up to 11.
Truthfully, I didn't expect people like Rodan to be everywhere.

If it's emerald, switch pokemon often, it lets you start with better stuff.

marcayu: Female Geodude named Rockette that must always have Explosion. On the 7th time it faints, it must be replaced with a -Attack natured Onix named RockSteady.

xyra: Porygon named "Pwnygon". You must purchase Thunderbolt beforehand, use THAT TM on Porygon, and never forget the move.

SeismicSnorlax: Take my good friend Joey the unevolved Rattata. It must be TOP FUCKING PERCENTAGE! (Yeah, ha ha ha)

Coolking: Alphonso the Solrock. If it does not hold a Sun Stone when you catch it, it may only battle wild pokemon until level 38.

@marcayu: Bring a Ponyta that you catch from the pokewalker and name it For Pony. You may not use it in consecutive Gym Leader battles and it must solo Pryce's entire gym to be allowed to evolve.
-Edit-
Except for the one thing that your Croconaw needs to kill to meet its requirements.

if you are doing a emu-run let me know and I will give you something that isn't pokewalker dependent.

SeismicSnorlax: Take my good friend Joey the unevolved Rattata. It must be TOP FUCKING PERCENTAGE! (Yeah, ha ha ha)
I appreciate the challenge, I'm getting a lot of not easily evolved (or not evolved at all) pokemon

Anyway, I'm now up to 4 pokes (Ekans, Koffing, Rattata, Mankey) for my Fire Red challenge, two more and I can start!

EDIT:I originally didnt get the "top percentage" joke, and was stupidly asking for clarification, got it now XD

-Charmander called Lizardo. It can only evolve into Charmeleon after it solos Erika. It can only evolve into Charizard after soloing one of Giovanni's pokemon in the Gym Battle. It must keep Metal Claw and use it as it's first move of every battle it's in. Later it must learn Fire Blast as soon as possible.

-an Electabuzz named WilHelmet. Teach it Rain Dance and Thunder ASAP. Once it knows Thunder it may not learn any other Electric attacks

-a nidoran male that can't learn double kick and when it evolves into nidorino you can't use it till you evolve it into nidoking

-eevee which can only evolve if it beats or is out when the respective legendary birds are caught (zapdos-jolteon etc.)

-Jigglypuff named Jingo, must learn Hyper Voice before evolving and never forget it.
This is my team from a couple pages back. Still need one more till I can start.

I'm currently bored, so lets try this out. I'm going to play emerald. No trading, and at least two attacking moves of different types on each pokemon. also, no pokemon/ items from the safari zone, unless you can find them elsewhere, at which point there is no restriction on where I catch it.

team so far:
absol- must have 3 tm/hm moves at all time once you get to lilycove
chimeco
tentacool (hentacool) - cant evolve until it solos one of watson's pokemon w/out items.
Carvana (Jaws) must know only 1 water move up to Wiona
Solrock (Alphonso) If it doesn't carry a sun stone when caught, it can only battle wild pokemon til level 28
torchick/combusken can only be blaziken upon soloing all of norton's pokemon
I need 1 more, maybe a starter or something early.

Xav take an eevee, It can only evolve if it beats or is out when the respective legendary birds are caught.
Articuno for Vapmeon
Zapdos for Jolteon
and moltres for Flareon.

LeafGreen

- pinsir that you must solo blaine with
- A Staryu named Hiyah. It must both learn Thunderbolt and solo Sabrina before it can evolve
- Get a Pidgey named Hoots
Cannot evolve until level 28
Must know fly
Can evolve to Pidgeot only after leveling up from an Electric pokemon
- Start with a Squirtle called Kamex. To evolve it must Solo LT.Surge (Or one of his Pokemon, if too hard). To evolve into Blastoise, You must solo Rival in battle seven with it. You must teach it Dig as soon as possible and keep Rapid Spin for all evolutions.
- paras, that cannot learn spore, or any other powder move. It also must always have cut
- Porygon named "Pwnygon". You must purchase Thunderbolt beforehand, use THAT TM on Porygon, and never forget the move.

2 water pokes, 2x thunderbolt, no fire/grass type. Yay
you gotta be kidding me

^
Wow, thatsa lotta gambling. Paras is a grass type and you have one more slot for a potential fire type. Or you could just teach Porygon fire blast

I didn't see that on Hiyah. I'll change PWNygon's restricted move to Flamethrower.

Xav, have a good time with Jinjo the Jigglypuff. It must learn Hyper Voice before evolving, and never forget it.

How about if I give the challenge a go?
Game: Pokemon Soul Silver
Trades: In game only
Prerequisite: Must obtain all six members prior to the Rockets' invasion of Goldenrod's Radio Tower.
Member count: 5
Mattman324 suggests: Steve the Stantler♂, must always know Hypnosis and must hit it three times for every team member obtained afterwards
Vratix suggests: Sarah the Jynx, must be caught as a Smoochum via the Pokéwalker and must evolve prior to the Ice Path
Seismic Snorlax suggests: Beatdown the Chinchou/Lanturn, cannot use any special attacks
Addiethunder suggests: Foretos the Forretress, must be caught as a Pineco in a Heavy Ball, must blow up on 12 opponents to evolve, must keep Self Destruct/Explosion and Rapid Spin
Paradox808 suggests: Start with Cyndaquil, may evolve after catching Steve, may evolve into Typhlosion after battling red Gyarados, must learn and keep Rollout and Gyro Ball as Typhlosion

Pika, you can have some fun with... dang, I can't give you Delibird. Ah well, Steve the Stantler (Has to be male, of course, Steve isn't a crossdresser) will serve you well. It must always have Hypnosis, and use it 3 successful times for the capture of every team member you get afterwards.

font size 72 LOL at Steve. Steve and Sarah are the two best nicknames for every Pokemon.

@Pika
Keeping with that theme bring a Jynx named Sarah. You must catch it as a Smoochum from the Pokewalker and it must evolve before you get to Ice Path.

I'm in the mood for a new playthrough:
Game: Pokemon Diamond
Trades: I can get virtually any pokemon, I own an original DS and a DSi, with the games Sapphire, Fire Red, Emerald, Platinum, Diamond(obv), and Soul Silver.

I don't think I'm going to say any pre-reqs, if they take too long to find in game I'll probably just trade an egg to myself early on. Only other thing is I don't like nicknaming my pokemon, so you can suggest them but it's highly doubtful I'd use it. Unevolved pokemon are okay with me, just none on the banlist for obvious reasons.

hit me!

EDIT: TEAM SO FAR: (STILL NEED 2 POKE'S)

Female Scyther "Savanna"
*does not evolve
*know two blade related moves
Buneary
*knows frustration
*only evolves by ohko'ing a gym leader pokemon using frustration
STARTER:
*If Turtwig, must solo Gardenia's Turtwig to evolve, then become Torterra asap
*If Chimchar, must solo Roark to evolve
*If Piplup, can't use water attacks before I beat Roark
Munchlax "OMNOM"
*must know metronome
*only evolves if it beats one of byron's pokemon with metronome

@guitarerdood
-edit- slip up on my part. I was thinking you also said soulsilver and even though you said you can trade I want to change it to something 4th gen.

Bring a Chatot. It must not know any attacking moves that it does not get STAB from.

@Pika25: Take Beatdown the Chinchou, the only restriction is that he/she may never learn a special attack (physical attacks and nonattacking moves ONLY). As for ones that he starts with, get rid of them as soon as possible, and do not use them while trying to get rid of them.

@Guitarerdood: Use a Buneary, it must learn frustration and never forget it. It also must ohko a single pokemon being used by a gym leader (doesnt matter which) with frustration before it can evolve

good luck to both of you, enjoy ^_^

Still looking for 2 more pokemon for my Fire Red challenge (see earlier post)

Guitar, I don't mind if you SR for a shiny starter. If Turtwig, it must solo Gardenia's Turtwig to evolve, and it must evolve into Torterra immediately. If Chimchar, it must solo Roark to evolve. If Piplup, it can't use Water attacks before you face Roark.

Hi, I just finished ripping my hair out at a nuzlocke challenge in FR (which i lost >_<), so i want to try a Scramble Challenge.

Game: emerald
Trades: no
Team Members: 6
Prerequisite: no redundant types (if possible)

Catch a Seedot called Taneboh. It can only evolve to Nuzleaf after defeating 10 opponents with BIDE. It must keep BIDE as one of it's moves and also learn and keep Nature Power. The remaining moves are up to you ^^. It must use BIDE as it's first move in battle. To allow Nuzleaf to evolve further then it must K.O. 20 Pokemon with BIDE

Bring a male Corphish named Carmine. It may not evolve until it either solos Juan or learns both Crabhammer and Brick Break, whichever comes first. Either way, Crabhammer and Brick Break must be the only attacking moves it uses in battle (i.e. it may HMs but not use them in battle)

Get a Pikachu name it Chargey
Evolve when it learns Thunderbolt, then teach it Hyper Beam and Iron Tail

It must have at the Elite 4

~Thunderbolt
~Hyper Beam
~Iron Tail
~Focus Punch

take a Growlithe/Vulpix named Flambe. It must learn Flamethrower before it evolves, whether by TM or level up. It must be male.

Lolpad the Lotad must May not evolve before Watson, 2nd evolution cannot be done before fighting Liza and Tate (fight, not defeat)

A torchic, may not evolve until it learns firespin, may not evolve again until it learns mirror move. may not learn even numbered TMs and HMs

@Paradox808 - Catch a Seedot called Taneboh. It can only evolve to Nuzleaf after defeating 10 opponents with BIDE. It must keep BIDE as one of it's moves and also learn and keep Nature Power. The remaining moves are up to you ^^. It must use BIDE as it's first move in battle. To allow Nuzleaf to evolve further then it must K.O. 20 Pokemon with BIDE and then you can apply ze leaf stone! Can you see the BIDE theme?

@Pika25 - You must catch a Pineco in a Heavy Ball called Foretos. I can only evolve into Forretress after defeating 12 opponents with Selfdistruct or Explosion. It must keep Selfdistruct and Rapid Spin but you can replace Selfdistruct with Explosion. The other two moves are up to you.

@Paradox Bring a male Corphish named Carmine. It may not evolve until it either solos Juan or learns both Crabhammer and Crunch, whichever comes first. Either way, Crabhammer and Crunch must be the only attacking moves it uses in battle (i.e. it may HMs but not use them in battle)

-Edit- My bad on the Crunch. Make that Brick Break instead. (man, I am off today)

@pika your starter will be cyndaquil. you may only evolve it after you have caught Steve the Stantler, and you may evolve it again once you have caught/killed the red gyarados. as a typhlosion it must learn rollout and gyroball, and never forget them.

@guitardude get a munchlax named OMNOM and you must keep metronome on it at all times. you may evolve it if you successfully defeat one of byron's pokemon with metronome.

Vratix, corphish can only learn crunch in firered/leafgreen and i can't trade (lost the adapters >_<), so can you change your suggestion please?

@Pika25 - You must catch a Pineco in a Heavy Ball called Foretos. I can only evolve into Forretress after defeating 12 opponents with Selfdistruct or Explosion. It must keep Selfdistruct and Rapid Spin but you can replace Selfdistruct with Explosion. The other two moves are up to you.
Do the blow-ups include wild pokes?

@guitarerdood
-edit- slip up on my part. I was thinking you also said soulsilver and even though you said you can trade I want to change it to something 4th gen.

Bring a Chatot. It must not know any attacking moves that it does not get STAB from.
how about I just add the chatot? deal? cause scyther is lookin to be one of my best members at the moment hah!

btw still need 1 poke (2 if I don't get to keep scyther, vratix's call on that one)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)