Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.

biggie

champ
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Seeing as how Pokemon discriminates against same-sex relations, yes, it must be a male. I also contemplated on giving it Swagger, but that'd just be too mean + would suck against ghosts.

Whatever are you talking about dummy? I already noticed and changed the requirement, but it's nice to know someone else is checking these things.

Hi there !
I'm following this thread for a little time after having done a Scramble (pokes given by a friend) which was fun.

I'll retry this on Ruby. Not sure if I'll finish him fast though, I've a Mono-Bug Heart Gold Run in the same time (yay leveling before the E4).
I can't trade (yay for Nintendo DS !).
Please no insane challenges or some which require too much grinding.
All 6 pokes must be obtainable before Norman.
No Shedinja/Slaking/unevolved pokes, the rest is fine by me.

Team :
1. Take a Camerupt. it must know Eruption and Sunny Day before the E4 and must solo Sidney. (Texas Cloverleaf)
2. Take a male Mudkip, name him LoveMePlz.
MUST evolve during the battle with Roxanne.
Must teach Attract in Verdanturf.
Use Attract on ten different trainers' Pokemon to evolve (trainers include Gym Leaders and Magma/Aqua Grunts as well).
Keep Attract as Swampert. (chocolate-kipp)
3. Take a poochyena named "Ruby Roo" This poochyena wants to get to the bottom of all mysteries so it must learn and keep odor sleuth. It also wants to stop the bad guys so it must solo ALL team magma grunts. And finally despite being a dark type it's afraid of ghosts and refuses to battle any unless you give it a scooby snack (a berry) before the battle.(Dark Ray)
4. Edwin, you get Flapper the CBZ (Cheri Berry Zubat).
To clarify, your Zubat must hold a Cheri Berry to fight. It can evolve into Golbat whenever, but it must solo 2 of Watsons Pokemon to evolve into Crobat. (Its A Random)
5. You get Clark, the bi-polar Spinda. Being bi-polar, you must teach it both Frustration and Return, and must use them each once against every gym leader and E4 member. It must also learn either Dizzy Punch/Teeter Dance because he's a confusing son of a bitch, and Shadow Ball for no damn good reason. (BiGGiE)
6. Take a Pelipper. It must learn at least two HM moves, and it has to solo at least 10 Pokemon in the Pokemon league. Call it Eric. (Athenodoros)

PS : Sorry if there's some huge mistakes, I didn't write in English for a long time ^^'

Your English is a lot better than a lot of English native-speakers. :P

Your starter is LoveMePlz the Mudkip! He is of course loved by everyone and anyone, until he solos Roxanne and evolves. Now that he's a Marshtomp, no one loves him, so to get things to like him again he must know Attract (you get it in Verdanturf). After ten other trainers like him, he can evolve, and everyone will love him more than they loved him as a Mudkip. Although as a Swampert, he must differ himself from other Swamperts by keeping Attract.

SUMMARY:

Take a male Mudkip, name him LoveMePlz.
Use Attract on ten different trainers' Pokemon to evolve (trainers include Gym Leaders and Magma/Aqua Grunts as well).
Keep Attract as Swampert.

@Edwin Take a poochyena named "Ruby Roo" This poochyena wants to get to the bottom of all mysteries so it must learn and keep odor sleuth. It also wants to stop the bad guys so it must solo ALL team magma grunts. And finally despite being a dark type it's afraid of ghosts and refuses to battle any unless you give it a scooby snack (a berry) before the battle.
Recap:
-Poochyena
-Learn and keep odor sleuth
-Solo all magma grunts
-Can't battle ghosts unless it holds a berry
Good luck on your scramble.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Edwin, you get Flapper the CBZ (Cheri Berry Zubat).

To clarify, your Zubat must hold a Cheri Berry to fight. It can evolve into Golbat whenever, but it must solo 2 of Watsons Pokemon to evolve into Crobat.

Have fun.

EDIT: I won't be updating frequently on my Fire Red Scramble, probably do only four for the adventure. If anyone's concerned, I'm at Mt. Moon at the moment looking for a Clefairy, with a Lv18 Charmander & a Lv8 Ratatta at the moment.

biggie

champ
@ Edwin: You get Clark, the bi-polar Spinda. Being bi-polar, you must teach it both Frustration and Return, and must use them each once against every gym leader and E4 member. It must also learn either Dizzy Punch/Teeter Dance because he's a confusing son of a bitch, and Shadow Ball for no damn good reason.

Enjoy!

Athenodoros

Official Smogon Know-It-All
Take a Pelipper. It must learn at least two HM moves, and it has to solo at least 10 Pokemon in the Pokemon league. Call it Eric.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
Heart Gold Scramble (Completed)

Thank you Doran Dragon for this image.

Me again, adding the final challenge I want to add to my queue.
It's a HeartGold Scramble. I want 20 Pokemon suggested (No duplicates) & with the mystical powers of RNG Abuse, I shall determine the six I will use in the Scramble.
Rules:

• Heart Gold Version
  • No Trades
  • 20 Pokemon, randomly narrowed down to 6 with RNG.
  • No duplicates
  • No Pokewalker mons.
  • I reserve the right to reject challenges
  • Final battle is against Red, sorry, no, the second round of the E4.
  • At least one Starter, One Surfer & One Flyer
  • Fairly high Difficulty & Creativity
  • No Pokemon later than Pewter City
  • Make them fun
Without Further ado, fire away.

1. Variable (Dexington)
  2. Smeargle: Only move is Hidden Power until Pryce, after that, It must know & keep Fly (Dark Ray)
  3. Cyndaquil (Sid/Sidney): May not know any Fire Type moves or battle other Fire Type Pokemon (chocolate-kipp)
  4. Lapras: Must Solo 30 Gym Leader & E4 Pokemon combined before Blue, & may either be all Physical or all Special (Athenodoros)
  5. Starmie (Valence): If kept below Lv40 against E4, must have Surf & BoltBeam. Otherwise, must know Surf, but no BoltBeam (Treadshot A1)
  6. Aerodactyl (Bruce): STAB only, 1 Attacking move & 1 non-attacking move of each, must defeat 2 Fighting types with Rock moves & 2 Electric types with Flying moves. If it faints beforehand, no STAB (BiGGiE)
  7. Scyther (BugEyes): Must know & keep Vacuum Wave, only STAB is Wing Attack. Must solo Whitney's Miltank & Chuck's Poliwrath (Galladiator)
  8. Miltank: Must know & keep Substitute & only use Normal moves (Texas Cloverleaf)
  9. Mareep: Special moves only, solo three gyms to evolve (yaya0)
  10. Haunter: Must solo every Haunter I see, including Morty's Haunters. May only use moves with a base power below 80 (DetroitLolcat)
  11. Wooper (Yawn): If ability is Damp, Must know & keep Yawn & Yawn 5 Pokemon to sleep to evolve. If ability is Water Absorb, must know & keep Yawn & Rest & Yawn 10 Pokemon to sleep to evolve (Edwin Illan)
  12. Gligar (Dracula/Bramstoker/Anne Rice): Cannot learn Status or Special moves until Lv34, where it must know & keep Swords Dance. It also must hold a Razor Fang & must know & keep Guillotine. Must solo Red's Pikachu (Dummy007)
  13. Onix from Violet City: Must have Rock Head, only attacking moves are those with side effects, must solo Jasmine's Steelix & a Gym Leader of my choice to evolve (pokemagnificent)
  14. Ditto (Ditto4OU): Must hold Choice Scarf, must have a neutral nature (Iggdrasil)
  15. Farfetch'd: Only STAB moves are Fly & Cut. Rest are non-STAB (Sprocket)
  16. Hoppip (4xTheFun): Must appear against 2 GLMP to evolve into Skiploom, & KO 2 GLMP to evolve into Jumpluff. Post-Chuck, must be no more than 2 levels below highest levelled Pokemon & must KO at least one Pokemon on each of the E4 member's teams (Vratix)
  17. Mareep (BakNDaBall): Only Pokemon used in the Lighthouse, Can't be used against the E4 & Gym Leaders. Can be used against Champion (chocolate-kipp (2))
  18. Growlithe (Im Grrreat): Mono-Fire, must solo one Gym Leader/E4 member it has a type disadvantage against. If successful, no move restrictions, if unsuccessful, no Fire Type moves (Dark Ray (2))
  19. Phanpy (Trunkie): Only attacking move is Rollout, must solo either Erika or Misty to evolve (Its_A_Random)
  20. Variable (Athenodoros (2))

• 16.) Hoppip (4xTheFun): Must appear against 2 GLMP to evolve into Skiploom, & KO 2 GLMP to evolve into Jumpluff. Post-Chuck, must be no more than 2 levels below highest levelled Pokemon & must KO at least one Pokemon on each of the E4 member's teams (Vratix)
  • 1.) Variable (Dexington)--> Furret (Dexington): Must know & keep Attract, Me First, & Surf/Whirlpool & use Me First against one of Lance's Dragonites (Dexington)
  • 10.) Haunter: Must solo every Haunter I see, including Morty's Haunters. May only use moves with a base power below 80 (DetroitLolcat)
  • 19.) Phanpy (Trunkie): Only attacking move is Rollout, must solo either Erika or Misty to evolve (Its_A_Random) (Dropped)
  • 5.) Starmie (Valence): If kept below Lv40 against E4, must have Surf & BoltBeam. Otherwise, must know Surf, but no BoltBeam (Treadshot A1)
  • 11.) Wooper (Yawn): If ability is Damp, Must know & keep Yawn & Yawn 5 Pokemon to sleep to evolve. If ability is Water Absorb, must know & keep Yawn & Rest & Yawn 10 Pokemon to sleep to evolve (Edwin Illan)
  • 4.) Lapras: Must Solo 30 Gym Leader & E4 Pokemon combined before Blue, & may either be all Physical or all Special (Athenodoros)

THE PLAYTHROUGH

Current Location: COMPLETED

1.) Started with a Hardy-Natured Cyndaquil, made myself a boy called Random & got the show on the road. Got to Mr. Pokemon & got a random egg. Went back to Cherrygrove & defeated a Passerby Boy. Got Pokeballs & Lyra showed me how to catch a Pokemon (Like I don't know already). Then caught Dexington the Sentret & Pidgeon the Pidgey, who became a Pokewalker slave...At Cherrygrove with a Lv4 Sentret.

2.) Raised Dexington to Lv7 then took on the Trainers, Dexington handy as hell. Then arrived at Violet City, caught 4xTheFun the Hoppip, then waited till nightfall to catch Troll the Gastly & Yawn the Wooper. Cleared Sprout Tower then took on Falkner the next morning after some Grinding. God Pidgeotto was a bitch with Roost, had to reduce it to -6 Defence before doing Damage. Nevertheless, Dexington 2HKOed with Quick Attack & got me my first badge! ^_^
At Violet City at the moment with a Lv10 Hoppip, & a Lv11 Gastly, Wooper & Sentret. Current Value Scale: 1. Dexington. 2. Troll. 3. Yawn. 4. 4xTheFun.

3.) Left Violet City for Azalea Town. After beating a lot of trainers, I arrive at Azalea Town. I beat the Rocket People at Slowpoke Well, Proton recieved a drubbing at the hands of Troll. Went to Azalea Gym, Dexington evolved & Troll trolled Bugsy, trolling long enough for Dexington to come in safely & knock out Scyther.
At Azalea Town at the moment with a Lv13 Wooper, a Lv14 Hoppip, a Lv15 Furret & a Lv16 Gastly. Current Value Scale: 1. Troll 2. Dexington 3. Yawn 4. 4xTheFun

4.) Left Azalea Town & beat Idiot pretty handily with Dexington & went to Goldenrod City. Upon Arrival, I went to the Game Corner & Voltorb Flipped until I had 20,000 Coins, then cashed in for the TM's for Thunderbolt & Ice Beam.
Then dealt with the trainers on Routes 35 & 36 & the National Park (Where 4xTheFun evolved), then went to the Goldenrod Gym to battle. God, Whitney's Miltank was a bitch, she eventually fell to Curse damage from Troll.
In the Pokeathlon Dome at the moment with Yawn, Troll & 4xTheFun at Lv19 & Dexington at Lv20. Current Value Scale: 1. Dexington. 2. Troll. 3. Yawn. 4. 4xTheFun.

5.) Big Update this time. Left The Pokeathlon Dome after acquiring 2500 Athlete Points & found a tree. Caught the tree & named it Trake. Arrived in Ecruteak & battled Idiot. Troll & Dexington were the main battlers. At this point, Dexington hit puberty & learned Attract.
Went west through Route 38 & 39 & arrived in Olivine. Got the Good Rod & caught Valence the Staryu. As Valence appeared to have a perfect Special Attack IV, I EV trained it in Sp. Attack & Speed at Sprout Tower with a Macho Brace I got via an In-Game Trade. After completing the Sp. Attack side of the training, Valence got infected with Pokerus (Fuck yeah! Pokerus!).
After fully EV Training Valence, I went back to Olivine & went up the Lighthouse. Then went back to Ecruteak & entered the Gym, After the first trainer, Troll evolved into Haunter. Then beat the other three, two of which had to be soloed by Troll. Then battled Morty.
4xTheFun lead, put Gastly to sleep before paving the way for Valence to Thunderbolt it. Then came Gengar, 4xTheFun held his own, sleeping Gengar numerous times, reducing it to -6 Defence, & doing a lot of damage with Bullet Seed, before being knocked out by a lucky crit Shadow Ball...Valence came in & picked Gengar off. Then came the two Haunters, which Troll must solo. The first one was easily killed, with a Hypnosis & 2 Night Shades. The second one kept me on my heels, getting in a Curse, but through patience, killed Haunter with Troll & got the badge.
To cap off the update, I went back to the dome & got the Water Stone & evolved Valence into a Starmie.
At the Pokeathlon Dome at the moment with Yawn & 4xTheFun at Lv23, Dexington at Lv24, Valence at Lv25, & Troll at Lv27. Current Value Scale: 1. Troll. 2. Valence. 3. Dexington. 4. Yawn. 5. 4xTheFun.

6.) To Start off, I went & caught Atheno the Lapras & EV Trained it 6HP/252ATK/252SPD. I then beat the Trainers up Route 43 & went to the Lake of Rage to catch Powpentine the Shiny Gyarados. Then went in the Rocket Hideout & cleared that place out. Petrel was Valence bait & the Ariana battle was merely a demonstration of how powerful Lance's Lv40 Dragonite is. I then went & caught Ka-Boom!!! the Electrode & went to Mahogany Gym. Beating the minor battles I confronted Pryce for Gym Badge #5.
I got so paranoid with 4xTheFun failing to solo with Piloswine that I killed 30 Unown with 4xTheFun holding a Macho Brace, & experimented with those X-(Stat) Items nobody uses. After that I then confront Pryce for Gym Badge #5.
Atheno knocked out Seel after several Body Slams, then 4xTheFun put Piloswine to sleep, before I used X-Sp. Def 4 times...Then found out that even at +4 Sp. Def, Piloswine will still OHKO with Blizzard. >_> Swine then took out Yawn & Dexington in quick succession while Troll sacrificed himself to put Piloswine in a Curse. Atheno then came in & KOed Piloswine after several Body Slams. Dewgong came out & Atheno too KOed Dewgong after several Body Slams, the KO blow being a Critical Hit. I got the badge & the TM & healed up. Next stop: Cianwood. In Mahogany Town at the moment with Valence at Lv26, Yawn at Lv27, Troll at Lv28, Dexington & 4xTheFun at Lv29, & Atheno at Lv30. Current Value Scale: 1. Atheno. 2. Valence. 3. Troll. 4. Dexington. 5. 4xTheFun. 6. Yawn.

7.) Fresh from getting the Glacier Badge, I have an epiphany as to why 4xTheFun was hopeless as soloing GLMP: He lacked Substitute, you heard me right, Substitute. With Substitute, 4xTheFun can pull off a Sleep-SubSeed strategy that can be ridiculously effective, so I go back to Goldenrod & play Voltorb Flip until I had 2,000 coins. I subsequently buy the TM for Substitute & teach it to 4xTheFun.
After that, I head to Olivine & hop onto Valence & travel all the way to Cianwood via water. Along the way, Yawn learns Yawn & he successfully Yawns 5 Pokemon to sleep subsequently evolving into Quagsire. :)
After arriving in Cianwood, I find Suicune, it runs away & Eusine challenges me to a battle. Troll takes care of Drowzee & Haunter despite some Sleep hiccups, & Yawn takes care of Electrode with little trouble.
After that, I head into the Cianwood Gym beat the minor trainers & challenge Chuck for Gym Badge #6. Atheno leads against Primeape & gets some good parahax right off the bat with Body Slam, killing him in 5 turns limiting Primeape to one Double Team & one Rock Slide, which did little damage to Atheno. Atheno then took a back seat to 4xTheFun as he took on Poliwrath, pulling of his Sleep-Subseed strategy successfully, the only attack Poliwrath got in was a Body Slam which destroyed a Substitute. Poliwrath falls easily & I win the battle. After I leave the gym, Chuck's Wife comes & gives me the HM for Fly. In Cianwood City at the moment with Valence at Lv26, Troll, Dexington & 4xTheFun at Lv30 & Atheno & Yawn at Lv31. Current Value Scale: 1. Atheno. 2. 4xTheFun. 3. Yawn. 4. Valence. 5. Dexington. 6. Troll.

8.) To start things off, I got the Secret Potion from the guy in Cianwood & Surfed back to Olivine to give to Amphy the Ampharos. I then go & find Suicune on Route 42 & then surf back to Cianwood after a phone call from Baoba saying that the Safari Zone is ready. I go through Route 47 & 48, beating the trainers along the way & arrive in the Safari Zone, taking the Owner Aptitude Test & catch a Geodude named Rock Pile. After that, I make my way back to Olivine & go in the Gym where Jasmine awaited, as I battled her for Gym Badge #7.
I lead with Atheno against a Magnemite. Atheno 2HKOes with a critical hit Body Slam & a Water Pulse, being confused in the process. Magnemite #2 comes in & parafuses Atheno & Thunderbolts her to death, albeit being crippled by a paralysing Body Slam. Yawn came in & revenge killed Magnemite with Mud Shot. Last was Steelix, whom I sent In 4xTheFun, following a Sleep-Sub-Seed combination, I also abused X-Defends which I had left over until 4xTheFun hit +6 Defence. After a long battle where 2 Hyper Potions were used on Jasmine's Part, 4xTheFun eventually killed Steelix & gained the crucial 2nd GLMP Solo which now meant he can evolve into Jumpluff! ^_^
So to cap off the update I did exactly that: Evolve 4xTheFun into Jumpluff. In Olivine City at the moment with Valence at Lv26, Troll at Lv30, Dexington, Yawn & Atheno at Lv31, & the newly evolved 4xTheFun at Lv32. Current Value Scale: 1. Atheno. 2. 4xTheFun. 3. Yawn. 4. Dexington. 5. Valence. 6. Troll.

9.) Alright, time to deal with the Rocket (BAN ME PLEASE) in Goldenrod. After the early part, I come across the direc-sorry, no...Petrel, the king of explosions. After Troll took care of the first Koffing, Valence stepped in & took care of the rest, OHKOing the rest of his party except for Weezing who was 2HKOed & didn't do much in return.
After that, I go to the basement & encounter Idiot. Atheno took care of Golbat after a couple of Ice Shards, Yawn dealt with Magnemite with a Mud Shot, Troll got the mandatory solo against Haunter quite convincingly, Dexington was killed by Sneasel, but was revenged by Atheno, & 4xTheFun took care of Feraligatr with the Sleep-Sub-Seed strategy, although a Sleep Powder miss on the first turn almost resulted in 4xTheFun being OHKOed by Ice Fang.
Following that, I go through, rescue the real Director & go back to the Radio Tower to do the final battles. Proton was first, & he was easy. Atheno killed Golbat, despite some issues with confusion, & then Weezing was dealt with in similar fashion, minus the confusion issues. Ariana was next & she was tougher. Arbok paralysed Atheno, but was killed after a couple of Body Slams, then Valence came in & things were tougher, Vileplume survived an Ice Beam to Sleep Valence, & after an Awakening was used, valence was almost dead, but it then KOed with the next Ice Beam. Murkrow was last & Valence easily OHKOed with Thunderbolt.
Last was Archer. Troll came in for Houndour & was swiftly switched out for Atheno, who got burned. Atheno then OHKOed with Water Pulse. Yawn came in for Houndoom & survived 2 Faint Attacks to 2HKO with Mud Shot. Valence then cleaned up 2HKOing Koffing with Surf, only taking a Smokescreen.
After that, the Rocket (BAN ME PLEASE) left Goldenrod & I got a Rainbow Wing for my troubles. In Goldenrod at the moment with Valence at Lv29, Troll, Atheno & 4xTheFun at Lv33, & Yawn & Dexington at Lv34. Current Value Scale: 1. Atheno. 2. 4xTheFun. 3. Yawn. 4. Valence. 5. Dexington. 6. Troll.

10.) So with the Rocket (BAN ME PLEASE) gone, I pick up the Spearow from the man in Goldenrod & use him as a flyer. I go to Mahogany Town, & amazingly, that RageCandyBar guy let me through. After going through the Ice Path, I arrived in Blackthorn City & beat the trainers on Route 45 & 46 before taking on the Gym. After semi-struggling against the minor trainers, I confront Clair for Gym Badge #8.
I send in Atheno against Gyarados, & after finding that he's struggling against Gyara, I switched in Valence, hoping to quickfire kill it. Sadly, Gyarados survived & killed Valence with Bite...Enter 4xTheFun, who abused Clair's Full Restore to set up SubSeed handily & make Gyara die a slow & horrible death. Atheno then came in & dealth with the two Dragonair, 2HKOing the pair with Ice Shard, despite paralysis. Then Kingdra came in & dealt Atheno a drubbing with Dragon Pulse. Yawn fell to the same fate, but did put Kingdra to sleep with Yawn. And 4xTheFun comes in & takes advantage of the sleeping Kingdra to SubSeed him to death, winning me the-
"Fuck you. You're not worthy of this badge." Say what? Not worthy? But I beat you with a fricken Jumpluff! So I chase Clair to the Dragons Den & take the test. The wise man gave me 5 questions: "What do you think of a Pokemon?" I say Friend. "What helps you win battles?" Training. "Which trainers do you want to face?" Strong. "What's the most important thing about training?" Love. "What's better? Strong or Weak Pokemon?" Both. "CONGRATULATIONS! You've won a brand new ExtremeSpeed Dratini!" Eh, I'll get it later. After that, I get the Rising badge & the TM for Dragon Pulse. In Blackthorn City at the moment with Valence at Lv29, Troll,Yawn & Dexington at Lv35 & Atheno & 4xTheFun at Lv36. Current Value Scale: 1. Atheno. 2. 4xTheFun. 3. Yawn. 4. Valence. 5. Dexington. 6. Troll.

11.) So, fresh from obtaining the Rising Badge, I get on my bike & ride all the way to New Bark Town, the only random encounters along the way being against Entei (Who I've faced too many times on my adventure) & Raikou (Only the second time I've encountered it). After getting a Master Ball, I get told to go to Ecruteak & meet the Kimono Girls. After getting there they all challenge me to a battle.
Umbreon was up first, Troll put him to sleep, then 4xTheFun came in & handled the next. Then came Espeon, he killed Troll & Valence, but Atheno got the better of him. Flareon was third, he killed Dexington, but then Yawn entered the fray, took him out, while Jolteon & Vaporeon found Yawn to be too powerful. After that I heal & go up the Bell Tower. At the top was a Bird called Ho-Oh. I face it. After several failed attempts to catch it, I decide that I had enough of the bird & threw my Master Ball at it, successfully capturing it & naming it "Pheonbow".
After coming back down the tower, I make my way back to New Bark Town, encountering only Entei (Again...) along the way. After arriving at New Bark, I begin my journey to Kanto, with a HM Slave in Dexington's spot. It was a long road, but eventually, I make it to Victory Road & go through it, eventually encountering the lone trainer in the road: My Rival Idiot.
Troll lead against Sneasel, I then switch to Atheno & she took care of the Sneasel. Yawn dealt with Magneton, Troll achieved his mandatory Haunter solo, then Valence came in, dealing with Kadabra & Golbat, but falling to Feraligatr. That's when 4xTheFun came in & used the tried & true Sleep-SubSeed strategy to kill Feraligatr & win the battle for me.
After that, I arrive at Indigo Plateau & heal up, preparing for the grind. In Indigo Plateau at the moment with Valence at Lv32, Dexington at Lv35, Yawn, Atheno & Troll at Lv37 & 4xTheFun at Lv38. Current Value Scale: 1. Atheno. 2. 4xTheFun. 3. Yawn. 4. Valence. 5. Dexington. 6. Troll.

12.) Not much of an update this time around, but yeah, I've been grinding, grinding, grinding & more grinding. Now I've finished, & I'm ready to take on the E4. I used Route 26 to grind Yawn & Dexington & I've used Victory Road to grind Valence, 4xTheFun, Troll & Atheno. In Indigo Plateau at the moment with Valence at Lv35, Troll at Lv40, Atheno & Yawn at Lv45, & Dexington & 4xTheFun at Lv50. Current Value Scale: 1. Atheno. 2. 4xTheFun. 3. Yawn. 4. Valence. 5. Dexington. 6. Troll.

13.) Finally, the E4 Run. First was Will, Atheno lead out & beat the first Xatu & then let Yawn kill Jynx. Exeggutor then killed Atheno & was revenged by Valence, who proceeded to sweep the rest of Will's team.
Second was Koga & Valence lead the team, handling Ariados & Foretress, before letting Yawn take care of Muk. Valence then took care of Venomoth & Atheno finished up by soloing Crobat.
Third was Bruno, & Valence lead out, beating Hitmontop, then Yawn took care of Hitmonchan, only to fall to Hitmonlee. Valence revenged Hitmonlee but found Machamp too tough. So did Troll, but he sealed his fate through Curse damage. Lastly, Atheno came in & soloed Onix.
Fourth was Karen & 4xTheFun was in the lead. He SubSeeded Umbreon to death & then let Atheno take care of Murkrow & Vileplume. 4xTheFun returned for Gengar, doing the same thing he did to Umbreon & ultimately, Atheno capped off the battle by soloing Houndoom.
Last was Lance, & Valence lead the party, beating Gyarados, before letting Atheno take care of the first Dragonite & Aerodactyl. Then Dragonite #2 came in & killed Atheno, only to taste Valence's Ice Beam. Charizard then killed Valence, forcing me to use Troll as death fodder to revive Valence & Atheno, as he killed Troll, & Valence then went in & finished him off. Last was the Lv50 Dragonite & forgetting about the Me First rule, I send in Atheno, who does a wonderful job with Ice Shard...Only to be killed by Outrage crit-hax with the Dragonite on its last legs. So Dexington came in, Me Firsted its Outrage & killed him off, winning me the E4 run.
After that, I go through the Hall of Fame shit & go through the credits. I'm all set for Kanto now! In New Bark Town at the moment with Valence at Lv38, Troll at Lv40, Yawn at Lv45, Atheno at Lv46, & Dexington & 4xTheFun at Lv50. Current Value Scale: 1. Atheno. 2. 4xTheFun. 3. Valence. 4. Yawn. 5. Dexington. 6. Troll.

14.) With the E4 beaten, Valence's level cap has been lifted & it's time to go to Kanto by boat. After getting an S.S. Ticket, I go on a boat & fulfill the side quest while the boat chugs its way to Kanto. After arriving in Vermilion, I encounter Suicune & after healing up at the Pokemon Centre, I make my way to the Vermilion Gym. I beat the minor trainers & then fight Lt. Surge for my ninth Badge.
Atheno leads against Raichu, & I switch in Yawn, predicting an Electric Attack. Raichu used Double Team. Nevertheless, Yawn proceeded to OHKO with Earthquake. Atheno returns for Electrode, & Electrode starts spamming Double Team & Charge Beam, eventually haxxing Atheno to death. So Yawn came in, I revive Atheno, & Yawn kills Electrode after yawning him to sleep, then owning with Waterfall. Electabuzz was third, & does hefty damage to Yawn with Low Kick, but not enough to KO as Yawn OHKOes with Earthquake. That's when Atheno returns against Magneton & flinch-haxxes it to death with Waterfall. Last was a secondary Electrode, & he wasn't as bad as the first, eventually falling to Atheno's Waterfall, despite being paralysed.
So I won the Lightning Badge, my ninth in total, & after claiming it, I go back to Vermilion Pokemon Centre to heal. In Vermilion City at the moment with Valence & Troll at Lv41, Yawn at Lv46, Atheno at Lv47, & Dexington & 4xTheFun at Lv50. Current Value Scale: 1. Atheno. 2. Valence. 3. 4xTheFun. 4. Yawn. 5. Dexington. 6. Troll.

15.) Continuing to make my way through Kanto at the moment. From Vermilion, I went up Route 6 to Saffron City & entered the Gym there. Beating the minor trainers, I took on Sabrina for badge #10.
I lead out with Atheno, against Espeon, & solo it with little troubles...17. Then Alakazam came in & acted like a bitch. Spamming powerful moves, Atheno failed to solo it, & someone else killed it (I don't remember). Then Atheno finished off by soloing Mr. Mime...18. I won the battle & got Badge #10.
After that, I went to Celadon City after healing & boxed 4xTheFun for a cutter, as he would be useless against Erika. So after beating the minor trainers, I took on Erika for Gym Badge #11.
Atheno lead against Jumpluff & wasted no time soloing it...19. He came close to soloing Tangela, but failed, but he was taken care of. Then the last two were bitches, forcing me to scramble for Revive, after Revive, after Revive...Nevertheless, I did manage to beat Bellossom & Victreebel & get Badge #11.
After that, I healed up, put 4xTheFun back in the party, & went down the Cycling Road on the way to Fuschia City, beating the trainers along the way. After arriving, I heal up & go into the Fuschia Gym, beating the minor trainers & fighting Janine for Badge #12.
Janine turned out to be very helpful to Atheno's Quest...By letting Atheno solo all 5 of her Pokemon without too much trouble. Atheno crushed her team with her moves, having her health topped up by a Hyper Potion when necessary.
After that, I had 12 Badges & Atheno had 24 solos, 4 & 6 to go respectively. In Fuschia City at the moment with Troll at Lv45, Yawn at Lv46, Valence at Lv47, & Atheno, Dexington & 4xTheFun at Lv50. Current Value Scale: 1. Atheno. 2. Valence. 3. 4xTheFun. 4. Yawn. 5. Dexington. 6. Troll.

16.) From Fuschia, I wasted no time going up the East Coast of Kanto, gaining experience along the way & encountering Suicune (And Eusine) again. Route 15, 14, 13, 12, 11, 10, 9, 8...Beat all the trainers there as I arrive in Cerulean. Upon getting there, I deal with the Rocket Skirmish & go up the Nugget Bridge through Routes 24 & 25 along the way to Cerulean Cape, where I find Misty with another man...After being scolded by her, I get told to go to the Cerulean Gym, & that's where I go...After healing up...After beating the minor Trainers, I confront Misty & challenge her for Gym Badge #13.
Atheno leads against Golduck & wins easily, paralysing it with Body Slam before delivering a Critical Hit Body Slam..25...Next was Quagsire, & the same thing happens as before, but Quagsire takes an extra hit to go down...26...Third was Misty's Lapras. Her Lapras also gets paralysed, but she pulls through & kills Atheno with a Critical Hit Body Slam. So Valence comes in & revenge kills with Thunderbolt. Last was Starmie, & i send in 4xTheFun, only for him to OHKOed by Ice Beam. This leaves me no choice but to send in my Valence, who eventually wins out despite some confusion hax. Valence having Thunderbolt, something Misty's Starmie lacked, proving to be decisive.
After that, I heal up & get ready for the next part. In Cerulean City at the moment with Troll, Yawn, Atheno & Dexington at Lv51, & Valence & 4xTheFun at Lv52. Current Value Scale: 1. Atheno. 2. Valence. 3. 4xTheFun. 4. Yawn. 5. Dexington. 6. Troll.

17.) With the Cascade Badge out of the way, I go to Power Plant to get their generator up & running again, get my EXPN Card, & my Train Pass, subsequently releasing Latias into the wild, but meh. So with the Poke Flute in tow, I wake up a sleeping Snorlax which has Leftovers (!!!) & catch it, naming it Obenooze & boxing it immediately. I then go through Diglett's Cave & come out the other side, arriving in Pewter City & getting the Silver Wing. I then go up Route 3, beating all the trainers there up to Mt. Moon, where I see none other than Idiot. He challenges me to a battle, thinking he'll crush me, like he always thinks.
Leading with Dexington against Sneasel, Dexington puts up a good fight, beating Sneasel, albeit, being assisted with a Hyper Potion. Then 4xTheFun came in against Feraligatr, & did what he does best. Successfully beating Feraligatr with his world famous SubSeed strategy, but it didn't stop there, 4xTheFun continued the fun, beating Gengar, Golbat & Alakazam as well with the same strategy, but then he ran out of Giga Drain PP, forcing him to take a back seat to Yawn, who cleaned up, OHKOing Magneton with Earthquake, winning me the battle with little trouble.
After that, Idiot left as I went to Route 4 to beat the trainers there, before returning to Pewter City. I go to the Gym & beat the two minor trainers, before confronting Brock for Badge #14.
I unsurprisingly lead with Atheno, against his Graveler, & easily OHKO with Waterfall...27...Then Brock decided to send out his other two Rock/Ground types: Rhyhorn & Onix, only for them to be OHKOed by Atheno's Waterfall, increasing the counter to 29 out of 30. Will Atheno get his last solo with one Gym Leader to spare? No. Omastar comes in, survives a Waterfall with ~60% HP, & OHKOes Atheno in return with a critical hit AncientPower. So Valence comes in (Who I had recently discovered to have a perfect Special Attack IV(!!!)) & revenges Omastar, picking him off with Thunderbolt. Last was Kabutops, who survives a Thunderbolt with ~1 HP, to deal ~35% to Valence with Rock Slide. Brock then gets a Full Restore, which did nothing as Valence OHKOed with Thunderbolt, winning me the Boulder Badge, my 14th badge, & the TM for Rock Slide.
After that I healed up & got ready to go down the western part of Kanto. In Pewter City at the moment with Troll, Yawn, Atheno & Dexington at Lv52, & Valence & 4xTheFun at Lv53. Current Value Scale: 1. Atheno. 2. Valence. 3. 4xTheFun. 4. Yawn. 5. Dexington. 6. Troll.

18.) So, fresh from getting the Boulder Badge, I go down to Viridian City, & take a trip to the Trainer Hall. There were two trainers there, Cal, & some other trainer with 6 Lv50's. Both were beaten without too much trouble. After that, I continued further down through Pallet Town, on the way to Cinnabar Island. Getting there, I heal up & continue on to Seafoam Islands. Inside was...A gym! Blaine's Gym, to be exact, & you know what that means...Fire Types Galore! Atheno should easily fill his requirement here! So, after beating the minor trainers, I challenge Blaine for Gym Badge #15.
Leading with Atheno against Macargo, Atheno easily OHKOes with Waterfall, fulfilling his solo requirement with her 30th solo. Unfortunately, Atheno got Burned in the process...Atheno then continued on, surviving an Overheat to 2HKO Magmar with Waterfall, before taking a backseat to Yawn, who survived Bounce Paralysis to eventually KO with Waterfall after a couple of Full Restores on Blaine's part.
After that, I obtain the Volcano Badge, my 15th overall, & the TM for Overheat. I then return to Cinnabar Island to heal & tell Blue to get himself over to Viridian City. In Cinnabar Island at the moment with Troll, Yawn, Atheno, Dexington & Valence at Lv54, & 4xTheFun at Lv55. Current Value Scale: 1. Atheno. 2. Valence. 3. 4xTheFun. 4. Yawn. 5. Dexington. 6. Troll.

19.) Starting from Cinnabar Island, I surf my way through Seafoam Islands & all the way to Fuschia City in preparation for the final badge. Doing that, I fly my way to Viridian City & go inside the gym. Beating the minor trainers, which were a challenge, I then confront Blue for the Earth Badge, or Badge #16, the last Badge in the game.
I lead with Troll against Exeggutor, Troll's unreliability shows, with a missed Hypnosis resulting in an easy OHKO for Exeggutor with Psychic. So Atheno, who had already fulfilled the solo requirement, came in & used Ice Shard, doing ~40% damage, as Exeggutor OHKOes in return with Leaf Storm...Enter Valence, who comes in & revenges Exeggutor in return with Ice Beam. Next in line was Rhydon, who didn't do much as he get's OHKOed by Valence's Surf. Third was Machamp, where I sent in 4xTheFun, who shows his unusually accurate Sleep Powder in Machamp's face, thanks to No Guard. The SubSeed strategy then ensued, resulting in Machamp being screwed over & eventually, dying a slow, painful, & horrible death, where not even a Full Restore could save him from the inevitable. Yawn then came in for Arcanine, & 2HKOed it with Earthquake, after surviving 2 Flare Blitz's with 7HP remaining. Fifth was Gyarados, & 4xTheFun returned, failing to pull of the strategy as two costly Sleep Powder misses resulted in his demise, being 2HKOed by Ice Fang. So it was up to Valence, who came streeting in, & easily OHKOing Gyarados with Thunderbolt. Last was Pidgeot. Valence survived a Return with 70HP remaining to 2HKO with Thunderbolt, & win me the battle & the final badge for this Scramble.
After that, I healed up in the Pokemon Centre & got ready for the endgame. In Viridian City at the moment with Troll at Lv54, Yawn, Atheno & Dexington at Lv55, & Valence & 4xTheFun at Lv56. Current Value Scale: 1. Atheno & Valence. 3. 4xTheFun. 4. Yawn. 5. Dexington. 6. Troll.

20.) All I did this update was three things. The first was to capture a Bold Natured Suicune. Did that, the next was basically, grinding, grinding & more grinding. Went ahead & got everyone to Lv60 bar 4xTheFun, who I raised to Lv65 (So my Pokemon have some "room to wiggle" in case one Pokemon gains a whole bunch of levels...), all for preparation for the E4 Round 2. And once I finished that, I went to the Dragons Den to do the Tag Team battle with Idiot against Clair & Lance. It was a struggle, but I managed to win, with my concerns for the E4 being the potential inability to OHKO, Valence in particular despite having maximum Sp. Attack for a neutral natured one. Nevertheless, I won & I'm officially ready for the Second bout. In the Pokemon League at the moment with Troll , Yawn, Atheno, Dexington & Valence at Lv60, & 4xTheFun at Lv65. Current Value Scale: 1. Atheno & Valence. 3. 4xTheFun. 4. Yawn. 5. Dexington. 6. Troll.

21.) E4 Time. I go inside the Indigo Plateau & start the E4 Run, Mark II. Will is first up, as I enter with Troll in the lead position. Confronting him, I challenge him to a battle. Time to see how my party fares.
Troll's first against Bronzong, & things open badly, a missed Hypnosis resulting in Troll's demise. So Yawn comes in against the Heatproof Bronzong & revenges with Earthquake. Jynx is next, & Yawn also makes quick work of her. Third came Xatu & that came to Atheno to defeat, before 4xTheFun came in to SubSeed the rest of the party into oblivion. Battle won.
Second in line was Koga. Troll was in the lead as he showed an impressive display, the NFE LVP Material Troll managing to Troll his way to Three consecutive solos, First was a Sucker Punch Spamming Skuntank, then a Venomoth, & finally, a rather annoying Swalot. Sadly, the trolling fun ended when Crobat showed up, the bat KOing Troll with Cross Poison, not that it really mattered since Troll was low on health...So Valence came in & cleaned Crobat up, before handing the reins to Yawn, who finished off the rest of Koga's party.
Third was Bruno. Again Troll was in the lead, & was rather impressive again, showing Hitmontop & Hariyama how to troll like Troll. Then Machamp came & finished Troll off. Curse those stupid one-turn sleeps...So 4xTheFun returned & SubSeeded off the party, comfortably finishing off the rest of the battle, despite Hitmonchan being troublesome with Substitute.
Fourth was Karen, & it was Valence leading this time around. Unfortunately, it was a Weavile leading for Karen & it sent me scrambling for reinforcements. That set the tone for the match, as it was Yawn who beat Weavile. Things got no better, Spiritomb was a struggle, Absol had insane Attack, Honchkrow kept on critting, & Houndoom wasn't really challenging. After beating them five, Umbreon came out, & set up Curse on Atheno as he paralysed Umbreon. This wasn't smart as he started spamming attacks without any real incapacitation, forcing me to spam revives. When 4xTheFun came, things took a turn for the worse for Karen as he started SubSeeding. This became even easier as Karen used a Full Restore on Umbreon, ridding the paralysis & allowing 4xTheFun to sleep Umbreon. That resulted in gg for Umbreon & Karen in one of the hardest battles of this scramble.
Last was Lance, who I decided to lead with Atheno. The battle was disappointingly easy & loaded with hax. Atheno wasn't that convincing against Salamence, being 2HKOed by Dragon Claw after Salamence survived 2 Ice Shards. Then Valence came in & the fun began. Valence cleaned up Salamence, then it OHKOed Gyarados with Thunderbolt, then it 2HKOed Garchomp...After Garchomp got frozen after the first Ice Beam...Then Dragonite was also 2HKOed by Ice Beam, after Valence survived a Draco Meteor with 2HP remaining. But then Charizard acted like a party pooper, surviving a Surf to KO with Flamethrower...So Dexington came in as a slave to revive both Valence & Atheno while Lance used a Full Restore before he got killed, Atheno tried to knock out Charizard, but failed & then Valence defeated Charizard, before finishing off Altaria after several Ice Beams to win me the battle & the scramble. For Valence, it was a great way to finish off the E4 Run after being disappointing beforehand by collecting max EXP from Lance.
And that concludes the Scramble effectively. Red maybe? I don't know, but that will be later on, & that requires a whole shitload of grinding & I don't have the time. So this Scramble is now being considered done.
Final Game Time: 44:02.

LVP

Troll (Male Haunter) @ Nothing
Lv:61/Docile/Levitate
148 HP/86 ATK/73 DEF/178 SATK/84 SDEF/158 SPD
-Hypnosis
-Night Shade
-Nightmare
-Curse
Comments: Given to me by user DetroitLolcat, this Haunter was rather an oddity. The fact that his couldn't use moves with a base power of 80 or more was crippling. It denied him access to moves like Shadow Ball, Dark Pulse, etc. This made me rely on moves that didn't have base power. Add to that, the unreliability of Hypnosis, & the fact that the majority of the time, his opponents had one-turn sleeps, & you had yourself a bad Pokemon. At least he managed to take on Koga quite well...But nevertheless, Troll trolled enough to get the LVP title. Thank you DetroitLolcat.

Dexington (Male Furret) @ Nothing
Lv:60/Brave/Run Away
184 HP/139 ATK/105 DEF/69 SATK/80 SDEF/137 SPD
-Strength
-Whirlpool
-Attract
-Me First
Comments: Given to me by user Dexington as a variable Pokemon, Dexington was quite a force early on, but as with so many Pokemon that appear on the first route of a game, Dexington fell into obscurity. Sure he had a powerful move in Strength, but he suffered mainly from mediocrity, & that's what reduced his usefulness. Thank you Dexington.

Yawn (Male Quagsire) @ Nothing
Lv:61/Gentle/Damp
211 HP/132 ATK/120 DEF/99 SATK/110 SDEF/80 SPD
-Yawn
-Waterfall
-Headbutt
-Earthquake
Pokemon Yawned to Sleep: 5/5
Comments: Given to me by user Edwin Illan, Yawn was surprisingly useful. Some useful resistances/immunities for the team, & he was a solid member. Sadly, Yawn was outclassed by Atheno & Valence, two ridiculously powerful water types, & this had a negative effect on his usefulness. If only he was the sole Water Type...Thank you Edwin Illan.

4xTheFun (Male Jumpluff) @ Leftovers
Lv:66/Modest/Chlorophyll
190 HP/103 ATK/122 DEF/115 SATK/128 SDEF/179 SPD
-Sleep Powder
-Leech Seed
-Substitute
-Giga Drain
GLMP Appearances: 2/2 GLMP Solos: 2/2
Comments: Given to me by user Vratix, 4xTheFun was basically, crap in the beginning. But then, I found the recipe for making him incredibly useful: His Current moveset. The major move there is Substitute, that's what pushed him from LVP to an absolute defensive powerhouse. Add to that, a solid E4 Run, & you can see why I love this thing. Thank you Vratix.

Atheno (Female Lapras) @ Nothing
Lv:60/Naive/Water Absorb
233 HP/162 ATK/104 DEF/110 SATK/108 SDEF/145 SPD
-Confuse Ray
-Ice Shard
-Waterfall
-Body Slam
Gym Leader/E4 Pokemon Solos: 30/30
Comments: Given to me by user Athenodoros, this Lapras was a powerhouse from the outset. I went all-Physical to save time & give me a challenge, & she starred. She did an excellent job to complete 30 solos & she reaped the benefits. Excellent challenge, excellent Pokemon, but a bad E4 run denied her MVP honours. Thank you Athenodoros.

MVP

Valence (Genderless Starmie) @ Nothing
Lv:62/Hardy/Natural Cure
164 HP/116 ATK/122 DEF/187 SATK/120 SDEF/199 SPD
-Surf
-Thunderbolt
-Recover
-Ice Beam
Comments: Given to me by user Treadshot A1, this was a rather nice offer from Treadshot A1, with Surf & BoltBeam mandatory, but it came at a cost: Keep it under Lv40 during the first E4 Run. And that's what I did, with it at Lv38 after that run. Then it raped. Ridiculous coverage, ridiculous Special Attack & to top it off, taking max EXP from the Scramble's final battle, it's no wonder why Valence gets MVP honours. Thank you Treadshot A1.

I'm gonna reserve one for you random and edit this post when I get back later tonight.

Here you go:

When you pick your starter (whether he is on your team or not), check his nature. The following restrictions apply.

-If your starter is neutral natured, you get a Furret who must be taught Attract and Me First and use Me First against Lance on at least one Dragonite. It must also know either Surf or Whirlpool.
-If your starter has a +Atk nature, you get a Poliwag. This Poliwag must know Waterfall and Hypnosis and must solo 2 gym leaders in Johto, or it can't evolve past Poliwhirl.
-If your starter has a +Def nature, you get an Onix. It cannot know any STAB moves as an Onix and as a Steelix.
-If your starter has a +Sp. Atk nature, you get Rhyhorn. It can only evolve upon knowing Surf and using it to beat Jasmine's Steelix. Once it evolves, it must always know 2 special attacking attacks.
-If your starter has a +Sp.Def nature, you get a Drowzee. It must know both Hypnosis and Focus Punch and must live through 3 attacks from Claire's Kingdra, or it cannot be used in the Elite 4.
-If your starter has a+Speed nature, you get a Hoppip. It may evolve at your leisure, but must always know Sleep Powder and Leech Seed.

Name whatever thing you get stuck with Dexington.

@random I've been waiting for this mwahahaha *ahem* now then on to your challenge, you get a smeargle, but wait there's more, this smeargle was abandoned as a baby (daww) and raised by the unown (they make terrible parents) so the only move it can sketch is *drumroll* Hidden Power! Thats right I have found something even more useless than unown, mono hp smeargle! (MHPS?). Now then on the way out of pryces gym smeargle slips on the ice and *gasp* sees his reflection, he then relises that he's not an unown, he's a SMEARGLE! and smeargles don't use hp, they FLY! That's right, you get to fly around on a smeargle (how awesome is that?) so thats your challenge.
Recap:
-Smeargle.
-Only move is hidden power until defeating pryce.
-After pryce it can use any moves but must learn and keep fly.
Good luck on all your challenges.
P.S. I actually have a smeargle with fly on my platinum and it's AWESOME!
EDIT:@yaya0 Pachirisu is post E4 in HG and MEP is the property of treadshotA1.

You get a Cyndaquil.

Sid/Sidney (depending on gender) never wanted to be a Fire-type. He/she hates all other Fire-types. As such, he/she may never learn Fire-type moves, or battle other Fire-types.

Good luck. :P

Athenodoros

Oh dear.

Anyway, if we are giving 20, I feel honour-bound to give a Lapras. It needs to solo thirty Pokemon from Gyms and the League before you beat Blue, and can be all-physical or all-special: your choice. Either way, it must know at most one HM.

I'm wondering about the feasability of this, because all twenty will need to be possible together, which cuts down on requirements, and starters will be difficult.

@Random - MEP. Have fun in the Safari Zone.
My property, no stealing!!!

Random, you get a Starmie. I happen to be at school studying right now when I don't actually have to, so you're Starmie will be just as studious. Its been constantly reading the Smogon analyses to check out good movesets, and of course keeping an eye on the Metagame. Call it Valence, and it must have BoltBeam and Surf, if you keep it below Lv. 40 at the E4. If you go above, it must have Surf but not BoltBeam.

See, I can be nice. :)

Athenodoros

Guess who is working for their chemistry exam :)
But obviously it makes you happy. That is the first reasonable request I have seen in a while. And if it is above level 40, does that mean it can not have Bolt or Beam, or Bolt and Beam?

biggie

champ
@ Random:

You get Bruce, the Aerodactyl. (Have fun smashing rocks @ Ruins of Alph) He's very proud of being an Aerodactyl, and as such can only use STAB moves. However, these moves must be 1 attacking move and 1 non-attacking move for each type. To prove its worth, it must defeat any 2 trainer's FIGHTING pokemon using only Rock moves and any 2 trainer's ELECTRIC pokemon using only Flying moves. If he faints to either of these types before proving his worth, he must delete all his STAB moves and never learn ROCK or FLYING again, as he has dishonored his pokemon brethren.

@Random: Take a Scyther. It must learn Vacuum Wave, and cannot know STAB except Wing Attack. It must solo Whitney's Miltank and Chuck's Poliwrath. NN "BugEyes."

Have fun!

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
Thanks all, 13 more.

Rejecting MEP, as it is A1's property.

@Athenodoros: It is indeed possible, if Sprocket managed to do it...

Take a Camerupt. it must know Eruption and Sunny Day before the E4 and must solo Sidney. (Texas Cloverleaf)
-> Gonna be a good member I think...and I love it ^^
Take a male Mudkip, name him LoveMePlz.
Keep Attract as Swampert. (chocolate-kipp)
-> I predict him as the mvp with Waterfall (Pelipper'll have Surf)/EQ/Attract/whatever ^^
Take a poochyena named "Ruby Roo" This poochyena wants to get to the bottom of all mysteries so it must learn and keep odor sleuth. It also wants to stop the bad guys so it must solo ALL team magma grunts. And finally despite being a dark type it's afraid of ghosts and refuses to battle any unless you give it a scooby snack (a berry) before the battle. (Dark Ray)
-> Hmm, Ruby Roo needs to hold an item when it fights ghosts, or do I have to use a berry on him before the battle ?
Edwin, you get Flapper the CBZ (Cheri Berry Zubat).
To clarify, your Zubat must hold a Cheri Berry to fight. It can evolve into Golbat whenever, but it must solo 2 of Watsons Pokemon to evolve into Crobat. (Its A Random)
-> Yay for confusion and flinch vs Wattson x)
You get Clark, the bi-polar Spinda. Being bi-polar, you must teach it both Frustration and Return, and must use them each once against every gym leader and E4 member. It must also learn either Dizzy Punch/Teeter Dance because he's a confusing son of a bitch, and Shadow Ball for no damn good reason. (BiGGiE)
-> Will be a good occasion for using Spinda, never used once. I won't be able to use Spinda against Sidney though, Camerupt has to solo him ^^
Take a Pelipper. It must learn at least two HM moves, and it has to solo at least 10 Pokemon in the Pokemon league. Call it Eric. (Athenodoros)
-> HM slave + Ice Beam user I think. Probably Surf/Fly/Ice beam/Toxic if it learns it...

Thanks for the pokes, starting now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)