Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
@texas as a fellow leafs fan i'm reserving a spot for your challenge, i'll edit something in tomorrow. Also I see 1 challenge having you catch giratina and another telling you to solo it... good luck with that.
EDIT: Here's your challenge. You get a male shinx with rivalry named "#1LeafsFan", the only restriction i'm giving it is it must learn and keep roar, (if it had anything resembling coverage I would give it more restrictions). Good luck.
Also @sprocket I'm pretty sure no chansey means no blissey aswell and horsea is post E4 (he also didn't say if he could trade to evolve it into kingdra).
Finally (I hope) @iggy no whirlpool in platinum so think up a replacement move.

DetroitLolcat

Maize and Blue Badge Set 2014-2017
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Take a Houndour. Once you catch it, use the Coin Flip Poketch app four times. Count teh Magikarp as heads, the other side as tails.

If you get zero heads, then Houndour/Houndoom must have an all-physical movepool (use TMs to immediately teach it physical moves) and solo one of Wake's Pokemon before evolving. You must be at least Level 29 when doing so. (Hint: Heart Scale Thunder Fang!!!)

If you get one head, then Houndour/Houndoom must know one Fire move, one Dark move, one status move, and one free choice move, and solo Volkner at one point. Evolve when you want.

If you get two heads, you may evolve whenever you want, but you cannot use a move with higher Base Power of 60 (60 is ok, 61 is not. Hidden Power is fine, Natural Gift/Return/Frustration is not)

If you get three heads, then you solo Cyrus at Celestic Town to evolve.

If all four are heads, you don't have to solo anything, but you don't get to evolve until level 41, and Houndour may not be the highest level pokemon on your team.

It must be the first five flips! No changing to get the challAnge you want!

Also, have fun soloing Candice with a Togepi!

Sprocket

P(n) = 1 - (1 - P(1))^n
@Texas Cloverleaf, you get a Blissey! It must be a +SpD or +SpA nature, otherwise no restrictions, have fun with it.

And before you reject it, you said no Chansey, you didn't say anything about Chansey's evolution! However if you do reject it, take a Horsea. It must evolve to Kingdra as quickly as possible. It's ability must be Sniper, and it cannot learn any move with a base power higher than 65.

Alright, I'm doing a LeafGreen challenge.

No rude/offensive nicknames, please. Otherwise go wild! :D

Team:
-
-
-
-
-
-

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
AkaneDomo, take a Nidoran M & name it Odin.

Must Solo Misty to evolve into Nidorino & Giovanni to evolve into Nidoking. Your Pokemon may only have 2 attacking moves.

Have fun.

Athenodoros

Official Smogon Know-It-All
AkaneDomo, I give you a Gyarados. However, in a departure from my tradition of all-special Gyaras, it may learn anything, with the only restrictions being that it must solo an E4 member every time you challenge the E4.

AkaneDomo, your starter is a Bulbasaur. It may evolve into Ivysaur after soloing one Pokémon from Brock, one from Misty, one from Lt. Surge, and one from Erika. May evolve into Venusaur after soloing one Pokémon from Sabrina, one from Koga, one from Blaine and one from Giovanni. No restrictions in movesets and stuff. Good luck!

AkaneDomo, you get a Weezing. The only attacking moves it may know are Thunderbolt, Fire Blast or Sludge Bomb. Name him "StndrdNrds". Good luck. (BTW, if you cant see it, the nickname is Standard Nerds. A) It sounds cooler than 'StndrdWall" and B) I felt like yet again adding out of place, badly done referance.)

EDIT: So Texas needs another one to hah? I'll reseve one for that to.

EDIT 2: Look farmiliar?
Oh, and speaking of A1, my "one hell of a HG/SS challenge" (should) feel right at home for you, being Australian and all. My challenge is based off... the Wiggles!

Texas, you get a Octillory named "Dorothy". Here is her story...

As a "you know what", she would sneak away from her colony/school/whatever to peep through the windows of a lakeside house in Blackthorn city (<-impossible, in know, but just go with the flow!) and watch her favourate show, "The Wiggles", every time it appeared on the family TV. Naturally, you would think that Henry the Octopus would be his favourate character due to the simalarity in species, but indeed not! Octillory's favourate character was instead Dorothy the Dinosaur. She was Dorothy's biggest fan through out her entire life. In fact, as she started to compete in many battles, her moveset was a recipie for Dorothy's favourate drink/refreshment; Rosey Tea! Octillory would firstly add the rose seeds to the pot (the petals are SO overrated), then add some fresh water. Then she simply boiled it up with good old fashioned fire power, then gave it and good stir. Delishious!

The Chalenge:
  • Catch a female Ramorade from Route 44
  • Every four hours of game play you must watch every TV in Blackthorn City (once you get Ramorade, of coarse).
  • Once she evolves into Octillory must have following moveset by E4:
-Rosey Seeds (Bullet Seed)

-Tap Water (Water Gun)
-Heating Flame (Flamethower/Fire Blast)
-Stir It Up! (Whirlpool)

(Yes, I am aware someone else [doom?] does the move renameing thing :p)
  • In battle must use above moveset in order. Order pauses every swich out (ie. if it comes in, uses Bullet Seed and swiches out, next time it swiches in it it uses Water Gun etc.)
Good Luck!
Just replace the location with Pastoria City. Good Luck :p

@Texas Cloverleaf and Akane Domo: You both get exactly the same challenge. It is variable.

Here are the steps to find your Pokemon:
1. Pick any country.
2. Use a search engine to find the latitude and longitude of that country's capital. (Be sure you find degrees, minutes, and seconds.)
3. Add together the degrees from both, minutes from both, and seconds from both, then add those together.
4. Find the first Pokemon alphabetically you can have (if you can trade, that counts) whose base stat total is within 30 of that number. However, you MUST start your alphabet on the first letter of the country you chose.

Once you have your Pokemon:
5. Name your Pokemon after the country you chose (removing vowels if necessary).
6. Have it solo the first two Gyms (outside of the leaders) after you catch it. You must catch it ASAP. For example, if you get Starly, it must solo Roark and Gardenia's Gyms, except for Roark and Gardenia.
7. If you get something that can only be caught after Gym 7, have it solo the eighth Gym leader's entire Gym (including the GL) as well as ten Trainers in Victory Road.

Good luck, and let us know what you get!

Sprocket

P(n) = 1 - (1 - P(1))^n
@Akane Domo, to counteract your heavy weakness to Psychic, I give you Scyther. Teach it Pursuit, Wing Attack/Aerial Ace, Swords Dance, and Fury Cutter/Slash/Steel Wing.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
The Octillery got rejected so fast it`s not even funny. Otherwise it looks good so far although I am iffy on the Blissey.

Looks like I need one more mon, rules at the top of this page.

@sos I'm giving you your starter, which starter you ask? The 1 of a type you don't get from anyone else. Here's how it works.
-If you get a grass and a water pokemon you get cyndaquil, if water+fire chikorita and fire+grass gets you a totodile.
-If you get all 3 types (grass,water,fire) you get a cyndaquil which you must replace with the first pokemon you find of a type you aren't given.
-If you only get 1 of the 3 types you can choose either starter not the type you get.
-If you get none of the 3 types you can choose any starter you want.
The only restriction for the pokemon you get is that it must keep atleast 1 move it had when you got it.
Good luck on your challenge.
Right, fair enough.

Sorry about your router! Great to see another user though. c:

A Crystal Scramble, hm. Take a Mareep. It is the only Pokemon that can be used in the Lighthouse. Never use it against Gym Leaders or Elites. Can be used against the Champion though. Name it "BakNDaBall".
Don't be, the thing was a complete bitch for years... But thanks. However, Mareep does not exist in Crystal, you have to trade for it, according to Serebii. Which I cannot do.

SOS is Scrambling Crystal? In that case, hatch the Odd Egg and it'll be your next team member. If it's the Pikachu-colored Pichu, it cannot evolve into Pikachu; if it's Pichu but not Shiny, it has to evolve and stay a Pikachu; if it's a Shiny Cleffa or Igglybuff, it cannot reach its final form by Moon Stone; otherwise it has to be in its final form by the Elites. It must keep Dizzy Punch at all times.
Yes he is. And that seems doable. I will CRY if I get Igglybuff though.

@SOS: Take a Growlithe. It must solo Bugsy's entire Gym to evolve. Name it Awesome.
That seems a little easy, but thanks!

Crystal? Wonderful. You get a Ghastly from Sprout Tower, which has to solo Morty and Jasmin in order to evolve into Haunter and an E4 member and two Kanto leaders before you battle Red.
... That sound you hear is me weeping. I believe that's actually impossible, as the only remotely effective moves I can use will probably be Thunder and Night Shade, I guess, the former of which is inaccurate, and the latter of which is crazy weak. Can we negotiate this to, say, evolving if I solo Morty with it?

So at the moment, the team is:

- Cyndaquil/Totodile/Chikorita (depends on the rest of the team line-up, must keep one of its initial moves)
- Growlithe (must solo Bugsy's entire Gym to evolve)
- Odd Egg Pokemon (must keep Dizzy Punch, must evolve to final form by Elite 4, unless it is Shiny Pichu, Normal Pichu, Shiny Igglybuff, Shiny Cleffa)
- Gastly (must solo Morty and Jasmine to evolve to Haunter (... :'(), most solo an Elite Four member, and two Kanto Gym Leaders)

Two more slots!

Oh, darn, I'll have to use that Mareep for someone else.

In that case, take a Bellsprout. If it solos Falkner, either keep it and have it solo Erika or trade it for Rocky the Onix in one of the houses in Violet City. Rocky must solo Pryce, and he can never learn Earthquake. If you keep Bellsprout, name him/her "ByeByeBird".

Take a sandshrew. It can't learn any hms. All it's moves must be not very effective on steel types. It must solo the steel gym to evolve.

Edit: actually you can not get a sandlash till later so use quagsire. Name it steel killer

Chocolate, it seems the only way I'll beat Falkner is by grinding to level 15, learning Sleep Powder, praying I survive Gust, and getting lucky with Wrap/Vine Whip. Jesus. Difficult, but doable. ByeByeBird joins the party! I've always wanted to use a badass mo-fo Bellsprout...

Plusle, do I have to solo Jasmine to evolve Wooper to Quagsire, or can I evolve it when I please? Also, "steel killer" is too long a name. Will an abbreviation suffice? And are its move requirements the same as they would be for Sandshrew?

- Cyndaquil (to be replaced with the first Pokemon of a different type I find)
- Growlithe (must solo Bugsy's entire Gym to evolve)
- Odd Egg Pokemon (must keep Dizzy Punch, must evolve to final form by Elite 4, unless it is Shiny Pichu, Normal Pichu, Shiny Igglybuff, Shiny Cleffa)
- Gastly (must solo Morty and Jasmine to evolve to Haunter (... :'(), most solo an Elite Four member, and two Kanto Gym Leaders)
- Bellsprout (ByeByeBird, must solo Falkner and Erika)
- Quagsire (StlKiller, requirements unsure)

I gave you that Growlithe because I was short on time. I can make it harder if you want (but given the rest of your team, I'm not sure you'll want that).

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Platinum Scramble
- I reserve the right to refuse your challenge.
- I will refuse anything that requires grinding, or is just plain boring to use (Such as a Pokemon with no damaging moves, that has to solo Pokemon by PP stalling)
- I want 9 Pokemon since I am done for the night. I will choose the six I will use.
- Automatic ineligible list: Bug types, Ponyta, Bidoof, Starly, Chansey.

So... the challenges.
- Let's go with...Togepi! Yes, hatch the egg Cynthia gives you in Eterna. Upon hatching, nickname the baby Togepi "Spasm". Spasm is different from other Togepi. (S)he is always jealous of other Pokemon because they get cool moves, but (s)he's left out in the proverbial cold. As a result, Spasm must always know Metronome, and use it at least once against every Gym Leader, starting with the next Leader you face (either Wake or Maylene). It can only evolve to Togetic when it solos Candice, and may evolve into Togekiss at the entrance to Victory Road. It must use Metronome once against Aaron, twice against Bertha, three times against Flint, and five times against Lucian, and must lead against Cynthia, where it must use Metronome at least twice. (Galladiator) Accepted. Togepi. meh.

- Here are the steps to find your Pokemon:
1. Pick any country.
2. Use a search engine to find the latitude and longitude of that country's capital. (Be sure you find degrees, minutes, and seconds.)
3. Add together the degrees from both, minutes from both, and seconds from both, then add those together.
4. Find the first Pokemon alphabetically you can have (if you can trade, that counts) whose base stat total is within 30 of that number. However, you MUST start your alphabet on the first letter of the country you chose.
Once you have your Pokemon:
5. Name your Pokemon after the country you chose (removing vowels if necessary).
6. Have it solo the first two Gyms (outside of the leaders) after you catch it. You must catch it ASAP. For example, if you get Starly, it must solo Roark and Gardenia's Gyms, except for Roark and Gardenia.
7. If you get something that can only be caught after Gym 7, have it solo the eighth Gym leader's entire Gym (including the GL) as well as ten Trainers in Victory Road. (Dummy007) Accepted. Should be cool.

- Texas Cloverleaf, I will give you a variable Pokemon.
Late in the game you go to Lake Valor & find an Azelf. You think Woah, it looks cool & decide to catch it. After countless Pokeballs, you finally catch it! You got a Legendary! You take it out of the PC & throw it out...only to see that it was a disguise & a random Pokemon comes out...
What Pokemon it is depends on Azelf's nature...
Neutral: It was a Drifloon! It must know & keep Stockpile & Swallow/Spit Up & evolve before Victory Road. Must KO 5 Pokemon in the Pokemon League.
+Atk: It was a Scyther! (Or Scizor if you can trade) It must know & keep Fury Cutter & Double Hit. Must KO 10 Pokemon in the Victory Road.
+Def: It was a Duskull! It must know & keep Shadow & Curse & evolve into Dusclops before Victory Road. Must KO 10 Pokemon in the Victory Road.
+SAtk: It was a Kirlia! It must know & keep Imprison & Magical Leaf & evolve into Gardevoir before Victory Road. Must KO 5 Pokemon in the Pokemon League.
+SDef: It was a Swablu! It must know & keep Mirror Move & Refresh & evolve before Victory Road. Must KO 10 Pokemon in Victory Road.
+Spd: It was a Golbat! It must know & keep Mean Look & Poison Fang & evolve before Victory Road. Must KO 5 Pokemon in the Pokemon League.
Either way, name it Random or ItsARandom. Have fun (And NO SRing). (ItsARandom) Accepted. I will however, soft reset if I get the Swablu since I used one in my last Emerald challenge.

- Take a Chimchar. Soft-reset for a nature that lowers either Speed or Attack. It may never learn Nasty Plot. It may never learn Special STAB. Have it solo Gardenia to evolve into Monferno and Byron for Infernape. Solo Giratina with it just for kicks
Name him "IFlySolo" (chocolate-kipp) Accepted.

-You get a male shinx with rivalry named "#1LeafsFan", the only restriction i'm giving it is it must learn and keep roar. (Dark Ray) Rejected. Me no likes Shinx.

-Take a Houndour. Once you catch it, use the Coin Flip Poketch app four times. Count teh Magikarp as heads, the other side as tails.
If you get zero heads, then Houndour/Houndoom must have an all-physical movepool (use TMs to immediately teach it physical moves) and solo one of Wake's Pokemon before evolving. You must be at least Level 29 when doing so. (Hint: Heart Scale Thunder Fang!!!)
If you get one head, then Houndour/Houndoom must know one Fire move, one Dark move, one status move, and one free choice move, and solo Volkner at one point. Evolve when you want.
If you get two heads, you may evolve whenever you want, but you cannot use a move with higher Base Power of 60 (60 is ok, 61 is not. Hidden Power is fine, Natural Gift/Return/Frustration is not)
If you get three heads, then you solo Cyrus at Celestic Town to evolve.
If all four are heads, you don't have to solo anything, but you don't get to evolve until level 41, and Houndour may not be the highest level pokemon on your team. (detroit lolcat) Accepted. Should be good.

-Texas Cloverleaf, you get a Blissey! It must be a +SpD or +SpA nature, otherwise no restrictions, have fun with it. (Sprocket) Accepted.

-Iggdrasil's Octillery Rejected sooo fast. I hate this challenge :P

-Texas, take a Shieldon. It must know 3 special attacks and metal burst. It must also solo 2 gym leader mains in order to evolve. (Dexington) Rejected. Sheildon sux.

Therefore the team is:
-Galladiator's Togepi
-Dummy007's variable challenge
-ItsARandom's variable challenge
-chocolate-kipp's Chimchar
-detroitlolcat's Houndour
-Sprocket's Blissey
I'll probably start it on the weekend. Let's see how it goes.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
Pearl No-Evo Scramble Update #4

Meh...Random LC Mons Scramble Update #4 here for y'all to see...

Update #1
Update #2
Update #3

The Pokemon...
  • Shinx (Lailaps): Must know Return (Athenodoros)
  • Piplup (Mr Penguin): Must be male. Must solo rival's main Pokemon at each battle. Once Surf is learned, it may never learn another level up or Water type move (Sprocket)
  • Buneary (Larolla): When it learns a level up move, the oldest move is replaced. It is to be taught exactly 2 TM's/HM's after each gym, starting with the 2nd. Cannot learn more than 2 TM's or 2 HM's at any time (auramaster)
  • Misdreavus (Missy): Can only learn & use STAB moves. For it to learn other type attacks, you must own an Unown of an appropriate HP (Paradox808)
  • Hippopotas: Cannot use Normal-type moves. If it has one, it must be overwritten ASAP (DetroitLolcat)
  • Starly: Must have a moveset of Quick Attack/Agility, Whirlwind/Endeavor, Brave Bird/Take Down & Fly before Palkia. Must Solo Gardenia at a level below 17, Maylene below 33, & One of Volkner's Pokemon (Chocolate-Kipp)

Adventure from Post-Cobble Badge to the obtaining of the Fen Badge in text...
So, I'm fresh from my third badge, & now I must teach Larolla 2 TM's. I go to the Dept. Store & buy the TM for Protect & teach it to her. I also teach her the recently acquired Drain Punch, & I'm ready to go. But first, I go to the Spacemen's Warhouse to team up with Lucas to deal with the spacemen. Mid-Battle, I turn on Lucas for stealing my kills & get Missy to prover her brokeness by killing off his party (How mean am I?). He had a Clefairy who was killed by the Spacemen, a Kadabra killed by Missy, & a Monferno killed by Missy...After the battle, I get the HM for Fly & teach it to Chocolate. I then heal up & go South to Route 214.

Along the way, I go into a maniacs cave & catch a new member: Stortamus the male Hippopotas. As it may not know Normal type moves, I replace Yawn with Stealth Rock & Take Down (eventually) with Sand Tomb. I eventually arrive at the hotel on Valor Lakefront & beat the trainers in the cafe. After resting up, I equip an Exp. Share to Mr Penguin as a rival battle is coming up & he has to solo the grass turtle, & also teach him the TM for Grass Knot, as I head out for Route 213.

I eventually arrive in Pastoria where I heal up & deal with the trainers on Route 212. I then arrive back in Hearthome, where I ride my way to Route 210 to buy some Moomoo Milk before flying back to Pastoria to take on the gym challenge. After beating the minor trainers, I confront Crasher Wake for Gym Badge #4.

Random's team at this point:
Missy Lv27
Larolla Lv27
Stortamus Lv27
Lailaps Lv29
Mr Penguin Lv31
Chocolate Lv33

I sent in Missy while Crasher Wake sent out a Gyarados. Missy had a little bit of fun, stripping Gyarados of Brine PP & Confusing it, but the fun ended when Gyarados showed that he had Swagger. Missy hit himself & Gyarados KOed with Dragon Rage.
So I send in the incredibly loyal Lailaps, who wasn't worried when Gyarados showed that he had Swagger & used it against him, OHKOing with Spark.
Lailaps then called it a day & Mr Penguin came in to clean up the rest of Crasher Wake's party, OHKOing Quagsire with Grass Knot, before easily shrugging off two Flaotzel attacks to 2HKO with Grass Knot, winning me the battle, the Fen Badge, & the TM for Brine.

After that, I teach Larolla Double Team over Protect, & replace Double Team with Dig (No one said I could overlap =P). I then heal up at the Pastoria Pokemon Centre & get ready for the next leg of the adventure. So, Four Badges down & four to go. Things are really strarting to get difficult, but with my determination, I will get through. And that's where we leave off...

Current Team...

Stortamus (Male Hippopotas) @ Nothing
Lv:27/Quiet/Sand Stream
-Sand Attack
-Bite
-Stealth Rock
-Sand Tomb
Comments: The new member of the team. Good Staller, Stealth Rock counteracts Sandstorm, but still unproven in strength.

Missy (Male Misdreavus) @ Nothing
Lv:27/Calm/Levitate
-Confuse Ray
-Psybeam
-Spite
-Astonish
Unown HP's obtained: Poison, Bug, Dragon, Ground, Rock, Ice, Fighting, Electric, Psychic, & Dark.
Comments: The most brokenest Ghost in Little Cup History is not getting much use at the moment. Not broken still, current LVP.

Larolla (Female Buneary) @ Nothing
Lv:27/Timid/Klutz
-Rock Smash
-Drain Punch
-Baton Pass
-Dig
Comments: Very Meh...Struggling, about the same as Missy.

Lailaps (Female Shinx) @ Nothing
Lv:29/Jolly/Intimidate
-Return
-Spark
-Charge
-Crunch
Comments: The incredibly loyal Lailaps has done better this update, If only Spark had more power...Oh well, at least it has Return...

Mr Penguin (Male Piplup) @ Nothing
Lv:32/Modest/Torrent
-Grass Knot
-Growl
-Brine
-Peck
Comments: Grass Knot improved it a lot, Needs Ice Beam & It's fully set to wreak havoc with Perfect neutral coverage. The current MVP.

Chocolate (Male Starly) @ Nothing
Lv:33/Lax/Keen Eye
-Endeavour
-Double Team
-Quick Attack
-Fly
Comments: Not much use this update, predominately due to level, but he is doing his fair share of contributions.

So, Update #4 done, things are really starting to ramp up in difficulty, but I know that I will get through this. I will take a temporary break from this until I finish the current Sapphire Scramble. :)

Four more for HeartGold, those who've already given a challenge may give me a second one now. :)

Gave this challenge to someone else but they couldn't do it.

Take a Mareep. It is the only Pokemon that can be used in the Lighthouse. Never use it against Gym Leaders or Elites. Can be used against the Champion though. Name it "BakNDaBall".

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
Me again, adding the final challenge I want to add to my queue.
It's a HeartGold Scramble. I want 20 Pokemon suggested (No duplicates) & with the mystical powers of an ordinary pack of Playing Cards, I shall determine the six I will use in the Scramble.
Rules:

• Heart Gold Version
  • No Trades
  • 20 Pokemon, randomly narrowed down to 6 with a pack of playing cards.
  • No duplicates
  • No Pokewalker mons.
  • I reserve the right to reject challenges
  • Final battle is against Red
  • At least one Starter, One Surfer & One Flyer
  • Fairly high Difficulty & Creativity
  • No Pokemon later than Pewter City
  • Make them fun
Without Further ado, fire away.

The Random 20
  1. Variable (Dexington)
  2. Smeargle: Only move is Hidden Power until Pryce, after that, It must know & keep Fly (Dark Ray)
  3. Cyndaquil (Sid/Sidney): May not know any Fire Type moves or battle other Fire Type Pokemon (chocolate-kipp)
  4. Lapras: Must Solo 30 Gym Leader & E4 Pokemon combined before Blue, & may either be all Physical or all Special (Athenodoros)
  5. Starmie (Valence): If kept below Lv40 against E4, must have Surf & BoltBeam. Otherwise, must know Surf, but no BoltBeam (Treadshot A1)
  6. Aerodactyl (Bruce): STAB only, 1 Attacking move & 1 non-attacking move of each, must defeat 2 Fighting types with Rock moves & 2 Electric types with Flying moves. If it faints beforehand, no STAB (BiGGiE)
  7. Scyther (BugEyes): Must know & keep Vacuum Wave, only STAB is Wing Attack. Must solo Whitney's Miltank & Chuck's Poliwrath (Galladiator)
  8. Miltank: Must know & keep Substitute & only use Normal moves (Texas Cloverleaf)
  9. Mareep: Special moves only, solo three gyms to evolve (yaya0)
  10. Haunter: Must solo every Haunter I see, including Morty's Haunters. May only use moves with a base power below 80 (DetroitLolcat)
  11. Wooper (Yawn): If ability is Damp, Must know & keep Yawn & Yawn 5 Pokemon to sleep to evolve. If ability is Water Absorb, must know & keep Yawn & Rest & Yawn 10 Pokemon to sleep to evolve (Edwin Illan)
  12. Gligar (Dracula/Bramstoker/Anne Rice): Cannot learn Status or Special moves until Lv34, where it must know & keep Swords Dance. It also must hold a Razor Fang & must know & keep Guillotine. Must solo Red's Pikachu (Dummy007)
  13. Onix from Violet City: Must have Rock Head, only attacking moves are those with side effects, must solo Jasmine's Steelix & a Gym Leader of my choice to evolve (pokemagnificent)
  14. Ditto (Ditto4OU): Must hold Choice Scarf, must have a neutral nature (Iggdrasil)
  15. Farfetch'd: Only STAB moves are Fly & Cut. Rest are non-STAB (Sprocket)
  16. Hoppip (4xTheFun): Must appear against 2 GLMP to evolve into Skiploom, & KO 2 GLMP to evolve into Jumpluff. Post-Chuck, must be no more than 2 levels below highest levelled Pokemon & must KO at least one Pokemon on each of the E4 member's teams (Vratix)
  17. TBA
  18. TBA
  19. TBA
  20. TBA
Hooray for random quotes...

Already have a Mareep Chocolate-Kipp (If it was aimed at me).

EDIT: Meh, I'll take it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)