Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
@server crash, you don't have a starter yet, so you get Squirtle, you can nickname it if yo want but I won't make you. It can't be used in your battle against Brock and can only be evolved into Wartortle by soloing Misty. After that it has to solo Lt. Surge's Raichu at which point it is yours to have fun with for the rest of the game! Enjoy

Edit: beaten to it, I'll think of something else!

Ok, you get another water pokemon...catch a magikarp as soon as you get the old rod, it can not evolve into Gyarados until it has successfully soloed Lt. Surge's Pikachu (no revives, but potions are ok). Once it evolves it must solo Erika without using a SE move against any of her Pokemon. Once you get past Erika all restrictions are off and enjoy!

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Server_Crash, giving you the same challenge as Hutch3
You get King Odin the Nidoking.

It must know all TM/HM Moves from Celadon onwards, must be the highest leveled Pokemon at all times, & must solo a combined total of 20 Gym Leader/E4 Pokemon starting from the moment you get Nidoking.

Have fun, because I'm practically giving you the MVP.
In other news I have updated my Sapphire Payback Scramble. In case your too lazy to look, I started with Mudkipz the Mudkip, got a Calm natured one, so it's going to be a long Mudkip. Blitzed through the opening part with ease, the only close call being against a trainer with a Shroomish, easily beat Roxanne, & went to Granite Cave, where I caught Flapper the Cheri Berry Zubat. In Dewford at the moment with Flapper at Lv11 & Mudkipz at Lv18.

@Server Crash, take a Weedle named Zergon. To evolve into Kakuna, it must solo the trainer with a level 9 Caterpie at the end of Viridian Forest. To evolve into Beedrill, it must battle a trainer's Pokemon and take exactly 1 damage from an attack. After defeating Erika, Zergon must know moves of 4 different types.

biggie

champ
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
@ Hutch: FUCK YEAH! YOU GOT A FUCKING SEAKING! THIS SEAKING IS SUCH A BOSS POKEMON, IT HAS NO TIME FOR WEAK ATTACKS. THEREFORE, IT MUST ONLY LEARN ATTACKING MOVES WITH 120 BASE POWER PRIOR TO THE ELITE FOUR. IN ORDER TO LEARN THESE MOVES, HE MUST FIRST SOLO LT. SURGE'S RAICHU, FUCK YEAH! ALSO, IT CAN'T BE USED IN THE CHAMPION BATTLE UNLESS IT'S LEARNED MEGAHORN.

To recap: You get a Seaking (Fuck yeah!). It can only have attacking moves with 120 BP before the Elite Four. It must solo Lt. Surge's Raichu, and it can't be used against the Champion unless it has Megahorn. (Let me know if this is too tough, and i'll remove this requirement)

To recap: You get a Seaking (Fuck yeah!). It can only have attacking moves with 120 BP before the Elite Four. It must solo Lt. Surge's Raichu, and it can't be used against the Champion unless it has Megahorn. (Let me know if this is too tough, and i'll remove this requirement)
Haha, so I get a Seaking with Blizzard, Megahorn, Hyper Beam, and Giga Impact lol...hope it's got good Atk/Sp Atk IV's haha!

To finish off playing 4th generation, I'll do a Platinum Pokésav Scramble. So essentially nothing is off limits, if you want me to use a Farfetch'd with Magnitude and Clear Body, okay. Except I will not edit base stats, and I will not use nicknames. And I need Defog, Fly, Surf, Strength, Cut, Waterfall, Rock Climb, and Rock Smash to fit in the team, or have 2 HM slaves.

OK, so I have my planned team for my Blue scramble set:

Blue Scramble:

-Charmander: by Dummy007
Take a Charmander as your starter. To add to your nostalgia, it must learn both Seismic Toss and Rest and use both against Blaine. It must land the final KO on Blaine using Seismic Toss while at less than 1/4 health. Name it...Damian. (muhahaha)

-Spearow: by Chocolate-Kipp
Catch a Spearow named Skippy. Must be used in every Gym Leader, Rocket Boss, Elite Four and Champion battle. Evolve by soloing any Gym Leader, Elite Four member, Rocket Boss/Admin or Champion.

-Jynx: by Athenodoros
you get the very wintery Jynx. It must know one Ice move at all times, and OHKO one of Giovanni's Pokemon with it.

-Jigglypuff: by Dark Ray
you get a jigglypuff named PillowPuff, it must learn rest before it can evolve once it becomes a wigglytuff it must use rest whenever its hp drops to below 1/4

-Nidoking: by Its_A_Random
You get King Odin the Nidoking. It must know all TM/HM Moves from Celadon onwards, must be the highest leveled Pokemon at all times, & must solo a combined total of 20 Gym Leader/E4 Pokemon starting from the moment you get Nidoking.

-Weedle: by Auramaster
take a Weedle named Zergon. To evolve into Kakuna, it must solo the trainer with a level 9 Caterpie at the end of Viridian Forest. To evolve into Beedrill, it must battle a trainer's Pokemon and take exactly 1 damage from an attack. After defeating Erika, Zergon must know moves of 4 different types.

And I'm off...

School's pretty much out, and I've got a LONG Christmas trip to see relatives, so I've decided to fill the time with a Difficult Firered/Leafgreen Scramble!

• No excessive drudgery. Something like an Adamant Pikachu or soloing Brock with a Pidgey is not allowed.
  • I can trade to evolve.
  • I have both Firered and Leafgreen, so version exclusives aren't a problem, and I could trade multiple starters in.
  • No reservations. First 6 Pokemon posted are accepted. EDIT: I'm giving Texas Cloverleaf a reservation if he wants revenge for my Machop in his Firered.
  • I said difficult, so bring it on!!!

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Zacchaeus, take a Flare Blitz Flareon. It may ONLY use Flare Blitz in battle and cannot have a +Atk nature. Just for shits and giggles, have it solo Volkner without massive level grinding.

Okay, allow me to explain beforehand.

Me and Auramaster had a little wager for what pokemon he got. We played one round of Super Smash Brothers Brawl, me Marth, and him Lucario. If he won, he got one pokemon, but if I won, he got a different. Through me owning him pretty good (5 lives, I had 2 left when he lost his last), he gets a wonderful pokemon.

I'm sorry, Auramaster. Through your failure, you get an Eevee that you must name "Loss". This Eevee seems to lose at everything, but it doesn't ever give up. It tries to hone it's strength...

To evolve it into Vaporeon, you must solo Erika's Victreebel with it.
To evolve into Jolteon, you must solo Gary's starter pokemon in Silph Co.
To evolve into Flareon, you must solo Blaine's Rapidash.
If you choose stay as an Eevee, you must solo Sabrina's Mr. Mime

Your eevee always seems to get frustrated at it's loss, so it must know Frustration as soon as possible. Due to this frustration, it also must know growl, as it gets quite angry and growls at the winner sometimes. It can get to a point that it even roars, so you must make it keep roar. The last move can be anything, but it cannot be stab to whatever type of evolution you choose.

Also, since you lost to me as Marth, every steel type pokemon you see, Eevee must faint with Frustration, once it gets it. If it faints against a steel type, then you have to run from it, or if a trainer, then you must PP stall whatever it is, or just revive it.

Recap, in case you missed something.

Eevee, nickname it "Loss"
Must know Frustration, Growl, Roar, and one non-stab move for whatever it ends up being.
To evolve into different pokemon, it must solo different gym leader pokemon.
Must faint all steel types with Frustration, or PP stall if it faints and can't revive.

Good luck, and get better at SSBB :D.

DetroitLolcat

Maize and Blue Badge Set 2014-2017
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Zaccheus: take a Dragon Dance Shuppet. It may not use DD more than once per battle, and must solo Drake and every Dragon Tamer you find. Oh, it's moves must be all-physical too.

Auramaster: Take an Ekans with Shed Skin. You must choose ONE of the following restrictions BEFORE YOU BEGIN your challenge:

1. It must not learn the moves Earthquake, Crunch, Glare, Rock Slide, Sludge Bomb, Hidden Power, Iron Tail, Giga Drain, Substitute, Screech, Wrap, Hyper Beam. Evolve when you want.

2. It must solo a Gym Leader WITHOUT items in order to evolve. You cannot re-do a Gym Leader if you mess up the first time

3. It may not evolve until after you beat Bruno.

Made #2 a little tougher, no do-overs now.

Auramaster, I'll give you the very unrepresented Doduo. It may evolve after you defeat Blaine, no soloing requirements. It must also solo every Bird Catcher (or whatever you call those trainers with birds) you come across. Name it whatever you name your rival.

Edit: ^ Holy crap option 2 is terribly easy.

Me and lkk Brawl a LOT, and I don't think I've ever beaten him when he uses Marth, so it's no surprise that I lost. I was hoping he'd use someone weaker like Lucas or Snake (He's not that good with Snake) but he was determined to give me Eevee.

@Zacchaeus, catch a Bidoof. It has to solo at least 1 Pokemon from each gym leader and Elite Four member, and it can't be more then 5 levels higher then the Pokemon it solos. It also can never evolve, and you can't use any items on it during the battles. Use whatever combination of moves, abilities, and held items necessary to win.

@DetroitLolcat, Ekans can get Dig for Lt. Surge, and Bite for Misty.

@Dexington, I've used Dodou/Dodrio before, that's WAY to easy. Dodou's got good base Attack and STAB Tri Attack/Return will easily beat all the trainers. Can you make it harder?

Also, despite saying no reservations earlier, I'm giving one to Texas Cloverleaf so he can get revenge for my Machop in his Firered challenge.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
auramaster, take a Horsea. Evolve it to Seadra by soloing every trainer between Fuschia and Cinnabar with only Water moves. At that point, it may no longer learn Water moves. Solo Bruno. Also, don't learn Ice Beam.

If you don't evolve it, solo Lance instead of Bruno.

Good Luck (manaical laughter)!

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Auramaster gets Whacamole the Dugtrio. Whacamole likes to dig, so its only attacking move is Dig, & it must solo Erika.

Have fun.

Zacchaeus gets a Levitating Slaking. One day this Slaking was very lazy, then a Bronzong gave it Levitate & he has been stuck with it since. It must be the highest leveled Pokemon on your team at all times.

Have fun.

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Auramaster, take a Vileplume. It must always know Acid and must know and keep Moonlight to evolve into Vileplume. Make it solo Giovanni. Every time you battle him.

EDIT: Uh oh - your Vileplume hates the sun! It can never battle during Sunny Day or outside during real-world day. If it does, you may not use it for one hour of play time so it can recover.

My Platinum Pokésav team thus far:

1.Arcticblast - take a Flare Blitz Flareon. It may ONLY use Flare Blitz in battle and cannot have a +Atk nature. Just for shits and giggles, have it solo Volkner without massive level grinding.
2.DetroitLolcat - take a Dragon Dance Shuppet. It may not use DD more than once per battle, and must solo Drake and every Dragon Tamer you find. Oh, it's moves must be all-physical too. (I was really disappointed when I realized it was Shuppet not Snorunt [-10 reading skills points])
3.auramaster - It has to solo at least 1 Pokemon from each gym leader and Elite Four member, and it can't be more then 5 levels higher then the Pokemon it solos. It also can never evolve, and you can't use any items on it during the battles. Use whatever combination of moves, abilities, and held items necessary to win.
4.Its A Random - gets a Levitating Slaking, it must be the highest leveled Pokemon on your team at all times.
5.Dummy007 - Take a Speed Boost Cranidos. It may never evolve. It may never know a move it can actually learn. (Sounds awesome)
6.chocolate-kipp - Take a Chimchar as your starter. Give it Flash Fire. Evolve by OHKOing three Pokemon with a Flash Fire boost. Never use super-effective moves.

And I'm pretty sure I can squeeze in all the HMs on those Pokémon. But one question for you guys, since this is a Pokésav challenge, am I allowed to change the moves and abilities for the Pokémon other than Bidoof or do they all have to be natural moves?

@Zacchaeus: Take a Speed Boost Cranidos. It may never evolve. It may never know a move it can actually learn. Name it HaHaHaxorz.

@Hutch3: Take the Mr. Mime from that guy just past Rock Tunnel. Since you traded Abra for it, it may only know moves that Abra can learn (includes TMs/HMs). It must solo Sabrina's Venomoth and Mr. Mime. It must also solo any Pokemon with dual-typing that is half-Psychic.

reserved for Zacchaeus

EDIT: Take a Chimchar as your starter and name it Chimsav. Give it Flash Fire. Evolve by OHKOing three Pokemon with a Flash Fire boost. Never use super-effective moves.

That's 6 Pokemon, thanks everyone!

loudkirbyking said:
Eevee, nickname it "Loss"
Must know Frustration, Growl, Roar, and one non-stab move for whatever it ends up being.
To evolve into different pokemon, it must solo different gym leader pokemon.
Must faint all steel types with Frustration, or PP stall if it faints and can't revive.
Will be using lots of Repels and dodging every Super Nerd I see :P Although with maximum unhappiness, Frustration could do a lot of damage.

DetroitLolcat said:
Auramaster: Take an Ekans with Shed Skin. You must choose ONE of the following restrictions BEFORE YOU BEGIN your challenge:

1. It must not learn the moves Earthquake, Crunch, Glare, Rock Slide, Sludge Bomb, Hidden Power, Iron Tail, Giga Drain, Substitute, Screech, Wrap, Hyper Beam. Evolve when you want.

2. It must solo a Gym Leader WITHOUT items in order to evolve.

3. It may not evolve until after you beat Bruno.
I'll probably go with number 2, and solo either Misty or Lt. Surge. Never used Ekans/Arbok before, should be fun :)

Dexington said:
Auramaster, I'll give you the very unrepresented Doduo. It may evolve after you defeat Blaine, no soloing requirements. It must also solo every Bird Catcher (or whatever you call those trainers with birds) you come across. Name it whatever you name your rival.
Waiting on tougher restrictions, Dodou's too strong for this to be difficult.

Texas Cloverleaf said:
auramaster, take a Horsea. Evolve it to Seadra by soloing every trainer between Fuschia and Cinnabar with only Water moves. At that point, it may no longer learn Water moves. Solo Bruno. Also, don't learn Ice Beam.

If you don't evolve it, solo Lance instead of Bruno.

Good Luck (manaical laughter)!
Hmm...I usually skip that route and just Surf south from Pallet Town. Seadra's another Pokemon I've never used, so looking forward to it.

Its A Random said:
Auramaster gets Whacamole the Dugtrio. Whacamole likes to dig, so its only attacking move is Dig, & it must solo Erika.
Will be handy for beating Electrics. Soloing Erika's gonna be tough, though Dugtrio has a respectable base 70 Special Defense (And base 35 HP <_<)

Arcticblast said:
Auramaster, take a Vileplume. It must always know Acid and must know and keep Moonlight to evolve into Vileplume. Make it solo Giovanni. Every time you battle him.

EDIT: Uh oh - your Vileplume hates the sun! It can never battle during Sunny Day or outside during real-world day. If it does, you may not use it for one hour of play time so it can recover.
Can't use it on long car rides :( But a very creative challenge, soloing Giovanni shouldn't be too hard. I hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)