Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Okay, Dummy007, challenge time (Sorry for the delay).

Anyways, you get my signature Flapper the Che- Wait a sec, you have a major Electric Weakness, so therefore, you get a Geodude named Rock Pile, only two attacking moves, only one STAB move.

Have fun.

Gen5Rules! (Lv. 52 Charizard) VS. Galladiator (Lv. 57 Alakazam)
Ok, Alakazam? Really? I know it has to do with my favorite Pokemon (Gallade) also being Psychic-type, but Jesus Christ, at least make me Arcanine...

JK, congrats Dummy.

Also, was about to post a challenge for your next one, but at least this time I read all the way down...

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
The Rules (Part 2):

• Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team
  • You obviously can't trade on these games
  • No Wonder mail.
  • I will be asking for 6 extra Pokemon, alongside the current 4 Pokemon, it can be anything, except for those on my banlist at the bottom of this post. I also need a Pokemon that can learn Surf, Waterfall & Dive.
  • Pokemon may now evolve
  • Please refrain from giving me creative challenges unless you are familiar with the Mystery Dungeon series.
  • I do reserve the right to reject challenges for whatever reason, but I will probably accept most challenges due to not many people here being familiar to the series
  • Under no circumstance may you reserve a spot. Do not make a placeholder post or say you're editing in my challenge either. If you get ninja'd, too bad
  • Don't dish out signature challenges that are not yours.
  • At least one attacking option on each Pokemon other than "The Shove"
  • Make them fun
  • Legendaries
  • Magikarp, Gyarados, Lapras, Minun, Aipom (Version Exclusives)
  • The Chansey & Igglybuff lines, for being too hard to get
  • Kecleon...I'm not going to grind to Lv90 just to get some lousy shopkeeper.
  • All Pokemon that are only recruitable in Western Cave unless something evolves into them.
  • Magnemite, Rattata, Nidoran (F) Poochyena, Voltorb, Elekid Plusle, Spearow Zigzagoon, Geodude Tyrogue, Meditite, Beldum Pinsir, Oddish Sudowoodo, Sentret, Shroomish, Ledyba Wooper, Scyther Hoothoot Slakoth, Farfetch'd, Teddiursa, Weedle, Yanma Poliwag, Houndour, Paras Electrike, Stantler, Gligar Dunsparce, Phanpy Doduo, Murkrow, Heracross Tauros, Illumise Tangela Shuckle Azurill, Ditto Rhyhorn, Absol Swablu, Chimecho, Zangoose Seviper, Seedot, Roselia Mankey Shuppet, Duskull Koffing, Tropius: All obtainable pre-game, bolded ones, however, are exempt from this.

And without further ado, fire away!
  • Me: Squirtle (Leader): May only use moves Ash's Squirtle knew, which were Water Gun, Skull Bash, Tackle, Bubblebeam, Withdraw, Hydro Pump, Bubble & Rapid Spin. Team must be named SqrtlSquad (Aditya8081)
  • Partner: Pikachu (Chocapic): Must know & keep Quick Attack & Thunderbolt. Must be fed 5 Yellow Gummis (zdrup15)
  • Spearow (Iceberg): Must have the "Lets go Together" Tactic. At all times, it must either have Exclusive move-user active and only one move picked, or exclusive move-user turned off and no moves set. (auramaster)
  • Phanpy: Must be fed every Gummi in the game except the 5 given to Pikachu (Texas Cloverleaf)
  • Yanma: No Restrictions (lol, Yanma can't evolve in PMD Red) (yaya0)
  • Zigzagoon (Dark Goon): Only attacking move is Headbutt, must clear all the Makuhita dungeons without it dying to evolve (Dark Ray)
  • Qwilfish: In order for Qwilfish to use a non-stab move you must beat the training dojo level of that type with Qwilfish. Qwilfish must eat two seeds in every dungeon he goes to. Qwilfish thinks Oran Berries taste horrible so he cannot eat Oran Berries (Fire Blast)
  • Nidoran (M): If it dies of hunger, it is gone forever (Treadshot A1)
  • TBA
  • TBA
Shameless repost, 2 to go, & it turns out Belly only decreases when you're the leader (Sorry Treadshot, I found a loophole in your challenge...). Come on people, don't make me pester you lot more...

Alright, sad day. I lost my data for my HG scramble, so it is done. I do have the variable challenge to do, but I'd like to set up another few for after I'm done with my three now. Thing is, I want to use some Pokemon I have never used before (or rarely), so I will pick the Pokemon, you guys will pick the restrictions!

HG
Slowbro (Vratix)
Your Slowbro thinks that Slowkings are all bitches. Where does he get off thinking he's the king of Slow, hhuh? Therefore your Slowbro may not learn any moves that are listed on this page: http://www.smogon.com/dp/pokemon/slowking. (You may teach him Surf but not for use in battle). To express his elevated opinion of himself name Slowbro Slowperior
Forretress (Dark Ray)
your forretress must be as supportive as possible and as such can only use 1 attack, what attack you ask? Your choice..... of the following, bide, self-destruct, explosion, and counter (counter is an egg move btw). And name it "Scizor 0.5" (because it's vastly worse than scizor).
Miltank (blamon123)
get a miltank after a battle if one of your pokemon is in yellow health you must moo moo drink it. give it all the hp ups to sustain it. and nickname it cleric
Gligar (Random)
If it's Male, It like Rocks & as such, must have Stealth Rock.
If it's Female, It loves to pick up the boys & as such, must have Attract.
If it has Hyper Cutter, It loves to be very offensive & as such, must have Swords Dance.
If it has Sand Veil, It loves the sand, & as such, must have Sandstorm.
If it has a neutral nature, No restrictions on the last two moves.
If it has a +Atk Nature, It like to be nothing but powerful, & as such, must have Earthquake & Slash.
If it has a +Def Nature, It loves defending, & as such, must have Roost & Rock Slide.
If it has a +SAtk nature, It loves using Special moves, & as such, must have Sludge Bomb & Dark Pulse.
If it has a +SDef nature, It loves covering its weak spots, & as such, must have Toxic & X-Scissor.
If it has a +Spd nature, It loves going fast, & as such, must have Aerial Ace & U-Turn.
Crobat (Sprocket)
It may not evolve to Crobat until you have eight gym badges. It must have moves of four different types at all times. It may not learn Confuse Ray if it has ever learned Supersonic. Lastly, you may not teach it TMs unless they are from a department store or a game corner. And one last thing, i recommend you catch it on the Pokewalker (if you have access to Night Sky's Edge)
Magmar (Galladiator)
Nickname your Magmar I Lava You. Your Magmar doesn't like being a Fire-type, so it can't learn damaging Fire moves. Instead, teach it Smog, Faint Attack, Iron Tail, and Focus Blast. It must have exactly three of these by Victory Road, and learn the fourth just before you enter the door to the E4. Also, it has to solo Morty and Chuck.

E
Pelipper (Fire Blast)
Wingull named 278. Since Wingull is #278 your challenge is based of that number. He must solo two of the following gyms: 2nd, 7th, 8th. If you choose the 7th gym your partner may not use attacking moves. Also he must know moves that start with B (2=b), G (7=g), and H (8=h) by the 8th gym. To evolve Wingull must KO one pokemon of each type. For dual types you must choose one of the types. (2+8+7=17, 17 types) When Wingull evolves he becomes #279, so you must change his name to 279. Also, he must solo the 9th gym or in other words Sidney.
Delcatty (Qwertyuiop)
Delcatty is disappointed that Smogon says it sucks harder than Ledian. For this reason, Delcatty can only use STAB moves after it soloes ten RSE OU or Uber Pokemon. (Ten species, not 10 Pokemon) After that, it may only use offensive moves as it things it's too powerful, and does not need to boost its stats. It must prove its power by soloing Drake's Salamence and either Kingdra or Flygon. No restrictions for a nickname. It can never hold an item.
Volbeat (Carbon Lifeform)
Your Volbeat is absolutely furious that its attack stat is higher than its special, and therefore you must teach it Tail Glow at level 21 to satisfy its demand. Of course, your Volbeat is also aware of his limits and will use his Physical side, so along with Tail Glow he must know Quick Attack [level 17] which can then be replaced by or used alongside Double-Edge [level 37].

Again, nickname is optional, but if you give him one it must begin with D.
Banette (Random)
Your Banette's name is Count Rain & as his name suggests, he likes to submerge the field in water, as such, he must know & keep Rain Dance & must use it when he's on the field & it isn't raining. Because he adores the Rain, he must have Thunder as well to make full use of it. He also must have Double Team, because he doesn't want to be harmed during the rain making process & the last move is of your choice. Have it solo Juan.
Torkoal (Galladiator)
Happy the Torkoal was always depressed--until you caught him, that is! Now he's so happy, he never curses like he used to. As a result, as soon as you catch him in Fiery Path, you must go to Fallarbor Town and replace Curse with Return. Also, Happy must use Return at least once in every battle he is involved in. Happy likes being with you, and is perpetually afraid that you'll release it if its level gets too low, so it always makes sure it is better than at least one of your other Pokemon. Therefore, Happy must never be the lowest-levelled member of your party. Have fun!
Magneton (Vratix)
Your Magneton however rather than being pleased with himself is sad. Why is he sad? Because, Pikachu dumped him (Remember that episode of Pokemon from like 90 years ago where ash caught a Muk? That Magnemite is your new Magneton). To try and ease the pain Magneton will to anything to feel that electric shock again. Therefore from the time you get him Magneton must solo every electric Pokemon you encounter and every "important" pokemon that has an electric move. Name your Magneton SprnedLuvr.

FR
Fearow (Carbon Lifeform)
Your Fearow is a kind soul who is afraid of Dark type pokemon. As such, he/she may never fight a dark type unless they are dual-typed and he/she carries a move that is super effective against their secondary type. You do not have to use this move to fight them [although if it's SE why wouldn't you] but you must have one.
Also, when he/she tries to learn Pursuit at level 26 you may allow the learning only if you also teach him or her Mirror Move at level 32. Mirror Move must be used at least once in every subsequent Gym [against a trainer, Gym Leader optional]. If you do not teach him/her Pursuit and Mirror Move, he/she must learn Fly.
EDIT: If you choose to not teach Fearow Pursuit, but do choose to teach him/her Mirror Move, then along with learning Fly you must use Fearow to solo one of Blaine's pokemon. If you are required to solo Blaine via Diglett's challenge, then you must replace Mirror Move with a TM move before the E4.
Nickname is optional, but if you opt for one it must begin with S
Exeggutor (Sprocket)
Exeggutor. Make it match a Smogon set of your choice as much as possible (nature is required, item use is optional but recommended). You must catch it as soon as you are able.
Mr. Mime (Qwertyuiop)
With just one badge, you must trade Abra for Mr. Mime, and immediately teach it one TM. This is the only move Mr. Mime may use until it soloes a GLMP with it. After this, it can use any two of its moves. This restriction is removed when it can solo the Pokemon Tower (at Lavender). Thereafter, it must have two TM moves, 1 offensive and one that isn't, one offensive level up move and one of Baton Pass, Reflect or Light Screen. If the move is BP, then, it must have Calm Mind as one of the TM moves and must pass at least three CMs to your Pokemon during Gym Leader battles/E4 battles, on two different occasions. If it is Reflect or Light Screen, then it can never attack unless one of them have been set up. Nickname it whatever you want
Electabuzz (kingofkongs)
Cannot learn any fire, rock, ground, water, dark, ghost, or bug attacks.
If you haven't killed either before defeating Sabrina, then teach it Return
If you have killed one of them before defeating Sabrina, teach it Frustration.
If you have killed either Magmar/Jynx, then you must solo all trainers,except for the Gym Leader, in every gym after killing the Magmar/Jynx. (Unless it interfeers with another challenge)
If you have killed zero Magmar/Jynx before defeating Sabrina, then you must solo 2 of Bruno's pokemon
If you have killed one of Magmar/Jynx before defeating Sabrina, then you must solo all of Bruno's pokemon
If you have killed both a Magmar and a Jynx before defeating Sabrina, then you must solo both Bruno and 4 other Elite four pokemon
Dragonite (Dark Ray)
dragonite is so insanely op i'll have to really weaken it for you. I know! There will only be 7 moves your dragonite can learn, what are they you ask? HM MOVES! that's right, you get an HM slave dragonite, since it's an HM slave you may not use it against the champion, but to prove that HM slave nite isn't just an HM slave you must solo 1 entire gym without items or healing OR solo 1 member of the E4.
Oh and call it "Slavenite
Dugtrio (Fire Blast)
Add all the digits in your trainer ID. 1=a, 2=b, 3=c...27=a, 28=b etc. Take that letter and find a type that starts with that letter. If one doesn't exist go the next one in alphabetical order and so on. If there is an E4 member or gym leader for that type, you must solo that gym leader/E4 member. If there is not, you must always hold the item that increases the type power (Silk Scarf, Spell Tag, Silver powder etc.). (Ex: Trainer ID=26896, Total=31, Letter=E, Type=Electric, Challenge=solo electric gym) If there are two possible types then you must choose the one that has an Gym leader or E4 member. If you choose to evolve Diglet he can only use moves that he learns from TMs or HMs and his STAB. Make sure to tell us your trainer ID!

Fire away! No reserving spots and you can only do 2 teams each (ie, one on E and on FR, not HG).

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
I call dibs on Gligar, well anyways, Your Gligar is Variable!

If it's Male, It like Rocks & as such, must have Stealth Rock.
If it's Female, It loves to pick up the boys & as such, must have Attract.
If it has Hyper Cutter, It loves to be very offensive & as such, must have Swords Dance.
If it has Sand Veil, It loves the sand, & as such, must have Sandstorm.
If it has a neutral nature, No restrictions on the last two moves.
If it has a +Atk Nature, It like to be nothing but powerful, & as such, must have Earthquake & Slash.
If it has a +Def Nature, It loves defending, & as such, must have Roost & Rock Slide.
If it has a +SAtk nature, It loves using Special moves, & as such, must have Sludge Bomb & Dark Pulse.
If it has a +SDef nature, It loves covering its weak spots, & as such, must have Toxic & X-Scissor.
If it has a +Spd nature, It loves going fast, & as such, must have Aerial Ace & U-Turn.

Either way, name it Random.

Have fun with your Gligar.

That's the only Pokemon I'll give...maybe.

EDIT: Whoops my bad, okay you get a miltank after a battle if one of your pokemon is in yellow health you must moo moo drink it. give it all the hp ups to sustain it. and nickname it cleric.

@blamon, I don't think you read it properly.
Anyways, @Dexington, dragonite is so insanely op i'll have to really weaken it for you. I know! There will only be 7 moves your dragonite can learn, what are they you ask? HM MOVES! that's right, you get an HM slave dragonite, since it's an HM slave you may not use it against the champion, but to prove that HM slave nite isn't just an HM slave you must solo 1 entire gym without items or healing OR solo 1 member of the E4.
Oh and call it "Slavenite"
Good luck.

EDIT: Since i'm a nice guy i'll give you something for your HG scramble aswell, your scizor must... wait, what do you mean you're not using scizor? You're using his worthless cousin forretress instead? fine, your forretress must be as supportive as possible and as such can only use 1 attack, what attack you ask? Your choice..... of the following, bide, self-destruct, explosion, and counter (counter is an egg move btw). And name it "Scizor 0.5" (because it's vastly worse than scizor).
Best of luck on your scrambles and in the SPL2.

Random you get my favorite PMD challenge.

You get Bobby the Carvana. It thinks its dark typing makes it cruel, so it refrains from using any dark moves. He is afraid of any and all fire types and must not attack but must run in a battle against one. He thinks when he evolves, his evil will control him so he must become a higher lvl to evolve so he can control it.This means he must be lvl 45+ to evolve. When he evolves he reliases he can control himself and begins to use dark type moves again.He also gets over his fear and must solo 50 fire type pokemon before his battle against lugia or kyogre. he must be leader in the lugia and kyogre battle because he wants to be the best water type in the world when he evolves. If you havent noticed, He means he must be mail.

Review
NN Bobby
Must be male
Cannot use dark type moves till evolution
Cannot fight any fire types before evolution
To evolve he must be 45+
He can use dark-type moves when he evolves
Must solo 50 fire type pokmon after evolution
Must be leader during lugia/kyogre battles.
Gl

NOTICE - If there are fire bossess pre-end game then feel free to fight them with carvana

@Dex: HG Scramble:

Nickname your Magmar I Lava You. Your Magmar doesn't like being a Fire-type, so it can't learn damaging Fire moves. Instead, teach it Smog, Faint Attack, Iron Tail, and Focus Blast. It must have exactly three of these by Victory Road, and learn the fourth just before you enter the door to the E4. Also, it has to solo Morty and Chuck.

EDIT: Also, for your Emerald Scramble:

Happy the Torkoal was always depressed--until you caught him, that is! Now he's so happy, he never curses like he used to. As a result, as soon as you catch him in Fiery Path, you must go to Fallarbor Town and replace Curse with Return. Also, Happy must use Return at least once in every battle he is involved in. Happy likes being with you, and is perpetually afraid that you'll release it if its level gets too low, so it always makes sure it is better than at least one of your other Pokemon. Therefore, Happy must never be the lowest-levelled member of your party. Have fun!

Reposting because I think it got lost.
EDIT: Since i'm a nice guy i'll give you something for your HG scramble aswell, your scizor must... wait, what do you mean you're not using scizor? You're using his worthless cousin forretress instead? fine, your forretress must be as supportive as possible and as such can only use 1 attack, what attack you ask? Your choice..... of the following, bide, self-destruct, explosion, and counter (counter is an egg move btw). And name it "Scizor 0.5" (because it's vastly worse than scizor).
Best of luck on your scrambles and in the SPL2.
In other news I finally have my team for the SPL2.

Sprocket

P(n) = 1 - (1 - P(1))^n
Dexington, for FireRed, you get Exeggutor. Make it match a Smogon set of your choice as much as possible (nature is required, item use is optional but recommended). You must catch it as soon as you are able.

For Heartgold, take a Crobat. It may not evolve to Crobat until you have eight gym badges. It must have moves of four different types at all times. It may not learn Confuse Ray if it has ever learned Supersonic. Lastly, you may not teach it TMs unless they are from a department store or a game corner. And one last thing, i recommend you catch it on the Pokewalker (if you have access to Night Sky's Edge)

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
Okay Dexington, I decided to give another challenge. Here's your Banette.

Your Banette's name is Count Rain & as his name suggests, he likes to submerge the field in water, as such, he must know & keep Rain Dance & must use it when he's on the field & it isn't raining. Because he adores the Rain, he must have Thunder as well to make full use of it. He also must have Double Team, because he doesn't want to be harmed during the rain making process & the last move is of your choice. Have it solo Juan.

Have fun.

In other news, I've added GM's challenge to my PMD Scramble, one more guys, come on, & no more Water Types please, or anyone else on the banlist.

And in the SPL, Round 1 will be up in the group shortly after Vratix finally got online & dished out UU Pokemon. Remember to PM me with your teams.

EDIT: Round 1's up in the group, folks!

DOUBLE EDIT: Matchups...
zdrup15 vs. Dark Ray
Athenodoros vs. Texas Cloverleaf
Iggdrasil vs. BiGGiE
Dummy007 vs. auramaster
Vratix vs. Dexington

Fire Blast's Platinum Scramble Challenge Update #8

Bidoof the Bidoof
-to evolve must solo gym & learn 2 HM moves
-After evolving must keep within the top 3 pokemon as far as levels
-must solo Bertha of the E4
-must have the ability Simple

Water Boy the Chimchar
-must always be the first pokemon in party when surfing
-cannot use fighting-type moves (including status moves)

Peek-A-Boo the Chingling
-evolve ASAP
-if it has a certain move it must have another move of the same type
-must solo one gym leader or E4 member: +Attack-Flint, +Defense-Bryon, +Special Attack-Lucian, +Special Defense-Volkner, +Speed-Candice, Neutral-Your choice

Capers the Gligar
-must know & keep Earthquake, Swords Dance, & U-Turn before Girantina
-if evolved must replace Earthquake with Roost and the move of choice may not be Earthquake
-Must solo 5 pokemon in the Pokemon League

Gen5Sux4me the Rotom
-Can't use the forms

Croagunk the Skorupi
-cannot fight against croagunks or toxicroaks
-can't use bug STAB
-must solo 10 galactic grunts & 2 bryon trainers to evolve
-once evolved cannot use poison STAB
-once evolved must solo every Croagunk & toxicroak
-can't be used against Candice

I beat the Galactic Grunt in Celestic Town and battled against Cyrus. It was a suprisingly hard battle becuase of all his pokemon outsped mine and becuase i forgot to bring Rotom. Eventually, after a while I was able to beat him. After i beat him I went to Canavale City and decided to go to Iron Island. The training there was very helpful and it helped my team gain some levels. When i came back i trained my pokemon a bit more and then went to the Canavale Gym. I managed to solo two trainers with Skorupi, but unfortunetly I still had not soled any Grunts. After beating the gym i went to the Library and mashed the A button as Rowan started blabbing. Finally, we stopped and I set out for Lake Valor.

Water Boy the Level 40 Infernape (Female)
Adamant (+Att, -SpA)
Blaze
-Flame Wheel
-Strength
-ThunderPunch
-Taunt

Has not been very helpful lately. Now that I have taught him some better moves hopefully he will be able to help more.

Bibarel the Level 41 Bibarel (Female)
Adamant (+Att, -SpA)
Simple
-Headbutt
-Rollout
-Surf
-Rock Smash

Probably tied for MVP with Capers. He tends to be the highest level pokemon because of his restrictions. Headbutt's 30% flinch rate is awesome.

Peek-A-Boo the Level 40 Chimecho (Male)
Lonely (+Att, -Def)
Levitate
-Double-Edge
-Natural Gift
-Light Screen
-Confusion

Has not been very helpful. Confusion is a very weak move and I'm hoping to get a better STAB move. I taught it Natural Gift to give it some better coverage and help against some Gym battles. It wasn't untill I used it against Bryon's Steelix when I realized it was a physical move.

Capers the Level 40 Gligar (Female)
Quiet (+SpA, -Spe)
Sand Veil
-Earthquake
-U-turn
-Faint Attack
-Swords Dance

Also tied for MVP with Bibarel. He has great Speed, Attack, and Defence along with SD and EQ. Very helpful against Bryon except Steelix had Ice Fang.

Gen5Sux4me the Level 40 Rotom
Quiet (+SpA, -Spe)
Levitate
-Shock Wave
-Confuse Ray
-Ominous Wind
-Substitute

Was very helpful against Crasher Wake. However, this time he tended to stay in the box becuase i was training the other pokemon to catch up to him.

Croagunk the Level 40 Skorupi (Male)
Serious (none)
Battle Armor
Bryon Trainers: 2/2, Galactic Grunts: 0/10 :(
-Return
-Brick Break
-Poison Fang
-Dig

I'm trying to get Croagunk to like me so return will do more damge. Right now i don't have a lot of moves to damage Galctic Grunts. A lot of them have Croagunks which i can't fight or Golbat's which wall me. Later i might allow Croagunk to battle other Croagunk's becuase of how popular they are to Team Galactic.

@Dexington: For Emerald, take a Wingull named 278. Since Wingull is #278 your challenge is based of that number. He must solo two of the following gyms: 2nd, 7th, 8th. If you choose the 7th gym your partner may not use attacking moves. Also he must know moves that start with B (2=b), G (7=g), and H (8=h) by the 8th gym. To evolve Wingull must KO one pokemon of each type. For dual types you must choose one of the types. (2+8+7=17, 17 types) When Wingull evolves he becomes #279, so you must change his name to 279. Also, he must solo the 9th gym or in other words Sidney.

For Firered, you get Diglet. Add all the digits in your trainer ID. 1=a, 2=b, 3=c...27=a, 28=b etc. Take that letter and find a type that starts with that letter. If one doesn't exist go the next one in alphabetical order and so on. If there is an E4 member or gym leader for that type, you must solo that gym leader/E4 member. If there is not, you must always hold the item that increases the type power (Silk Scarf, Spell Tag, Silver powder etc.). (Ex: Trainer ID=26896, Total=31, Letter=E, Type=Electric, Challenge=solo electric gym) If there are two possible types then you must choose the one that has an Gym leader or E4 member. If you choose to evolve Diglet he can only use moves that he learns from TMs or HMs and his STAB. Make sure to tell us your trainer ID!

Here's my final team for Emerald:

@Dummy, you get a walrein named "Wannabe UU". 3 of its moves must be the following, hail, rest, toxic, protect, double team, attract, dive, substitute and swagger. The last move is whatever you want.
Good luck. (Dark Ray)

@Dummy007, you get a Torchic. Due to it being a chicken, it believes that it is flying/fire type, and therefore may not use any fighting moves. It must also know and keep at least one flying move. It may not fight in a Gym that specializes in a type that's super affective against flying. It must also Solo two of the following gyms: Lavaridge, Dewford and Fortree. Have Fun! (kingofkongs)

Dummy, you get any Pokemon you want, but its moveset must contain 3 HMs. However, it must solo a GLMP with the lowest base power HM move you are going to use, as well as two Pokemon in the Pokemon League. (Athenodoros)

Take an Azumarril with the Huge Power ability, it can't use physical attacks with a base power over 60 (60 is ok, 61 is not). If one with Huge Power is not the first Marril that you catch, the Azumarril must land the killing blow on either Solrock or Lunatone belonging to the twin gym leaders (Tate and Lisa). If the first one you catch does have Huge Power, it must at least take part in three gym leader battles. Evolve after defeating team magma at the volcano for the first time (before the 4th gym). I think this will be satisfyingly difficult. (benlarson)

@Dummy: You get my third Flying-type (Doduo) in a row I've given out (bar Mystery Dungeon Scrambles). Therefor, I'll give you a challenge based off the number 3. Here are his restrictions:
- Must learn and keep the third move Doduo can learn, which is Pursuit.
-It must be the third Pokemon you send into battle (except when you need the solos).
-It must learn and keep Secret Power (TM43)
-It must solo the third Rival battle, as well as the third Pokemon each gym leader after Watson sends out.
-May only evolve at Level 33
-and lastly, it can only participate in a "boss battle" if it's level is devisable by three.

Why, even the amount of challenges is 6! Thats divisable by 3! Isn't 3 a WONDERFUL number?

Random 3 stuff aside, Good Luck, Have Fun! (Iggdrasil)

Emerald, Dummy?

Fine, you get a Ralts called Ninja. It must always be as fast as possible, so it must have at least 5 of the speed boosting Medicine used on it by the E4.

Also, if you see a Skitty/Delcatty, it must be sent into battle. When they attack, Ninja must be faster than them. If it is not faster, it can't be used until the next pokemon center is reached. (Treadshot A1)

Looks interesting. Predictions (from most to least powerful/usable in battle):
Ralts (Treadshot A1)
Torchic (kingofkongs)
Doduo (Iggdrasil)
Walrein (Dark Ray)
Azumarill (benlarson)
Whatever (Athenodoros)

FR
Fearow
Your Fearow is a kind soul who is afraid of Poison type pokemon. As such, he/she may never fight a poison type unless they are dual-typed and he/she carries a move that is super effective against their secondary type. You do not have to use this move to fight them [although if it's SE why wouldn't you] but you must have one.

Also, when he/she tries to learn Pursuit at level 26 you may allow the learning only if you also teach him or her Mirror Move at level 32. Mirror Move must be used at least once in every subsequent Gym (not including Koga if applicable) [against a trainer, Gym Leader optional]. If you do not teach him/her Pursuit and Mirror Move, he/she must learn Fly.

EDIT: If you choose to not teach Fearow Pursuit, but do choose to teach him/her Mirror Move, then along with learning Fly you must use Fearow to solo one of Blaine's pokemon. If you are required to solo Blaine via Diglett's challenge, then you must replace Mirror Move with a TM move before the E4.

Nickname is optional, but if you opt for one it must begin with S.

E
Volbeat
Your Volbeat is absolutely furious that its attack stat is higher than its special, and therefore you must teach it Tail Glow at level 21 to satisfy its demand. Of course, your Volbeat is also aware of his limits and will use his Physical side, so along with Tail Glow he must know Quick Attack [level 17] which can then be replaced by or used alongside Double-Edge [level 37].

Again, nickname is optional, but if you give him one it must begin with D.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
The Rules (Part 2):

• Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team
  • You obviously can't trade on these games
  • No Wonder mail.
  • I will be asking for 6 extra Pokemon, alongside the current 4 Pokemon, it can be anything, except for those on my banlist at the bottom of this post. I also need a Pokemon that can learn Surf, Waterfall & Dive.
  • Pokemon may now evolve
  • Please refrain from giving me creative challenges unless you are familiar with the Mystery Dungeon series.
  • I do reserve the right to reject challenges for whatever reason, but I will probably accept most challenges due to not many people here being familiar to the series
  • Under no circumstance may you reserve a spot. Do not make a placeholder post or say you're editing in my challenge either. If you get ninja'd, too bad
  • Don't dish out signature challenges that are not yours.
  • At least one attacking option on each Pokemon other than "The Shove"
  • Make them fun
  • Legendaries
  • Magikarp, Gyarados, Lapras, Minun, Aipom (Version Exclusives)
  • The Chansey & Igglybuff lines, for being too hard to get
  • Kecleon...I'm not going to grind to Lv90 just to get some lousy shopkeeper.
  • All Pokemon that are only recruitable in Western Cave unless something evolves into them.
  • Magnemite, Rattata, Nidoran (F) Poochyena, Voltorb, Elekid Plusle, Spearow Zigzagoon, Geodude Tyrogue, Meditite, Beldum Pinsir, Oddish Sudowoodo, Sentret, Shroomish, Ledyba Wooper, Scyther Hoothoot Slakoth, Farfetch'd, Teddiursa, Weedle, Yanma Poliwag, Houndour, Paras Electrike, Stantler, Gligar Dunsparce, Phanpy Doduo, Murkrow, Heracross Tauros, Illumise Tangela Shuckle Azurill, Ditto Rhyhorn, Absol Swablu, Chimecho, Zangoose Seviper, Seedot, Roselia Mankey Shuppet, Duskull Koffing, Tropius: All obtainable pre-game, bolded ones, however, are exempt from this.
  • Any more water Types...

And without further ado, fire away!
  • Me: Squirtle (Leader): May only use moves Ash's Squirtle knew, which were Water Gun, Skull Bash, Tackle, Bubblebeam, Withdraw, Hydro Pump, Bubble & Rapid Spin. Team must be named SqrtlSquad (Aditya8081)
  • Partner: Pikachu (Chocapic): Must know & keep Quick Attack & Thunderbolt. Must be fed 5 Yellow Gummis (zdrup15)
  • Spearow (Iceberg): Must have the "Lets go Together" Tactic. At all times, it must either have Exclusive move-user active and only one move picked, or exclusive move-user turned off and no moves set. (auramaster)
  • Phanpy: Must be fed every Gummi in the game except the 5 given to Pikachu (Texas Cloverleaf)
  • Yanma: No Restrictions (lol, Yanma can't evolve in PMD Red) (yaya0)
  • Zigzagoon (Dark Goon): Only attacking move is Headbutt, must clear all the Makuhita dungeons without it dying to evolve (Dark Ray)
  • Qwilfish: In order for Qwilfish to use a non-stab move you must beat the training dojo level of that type with Qwilfish. Qwilfish must eat two seeds in every dungeon he goes to. Qwilfish thinks Oran Berries taste horrible so he cannot eat Oran Berries (Fire Blast)
  • Nidoran (M): If it dies of hunger, it is gone forever (Treadshot A1)
  • Carvanha (Bobby): It thinks its dark typing makes it cruel, so it refrains from using any dark moves. He is afraid of any and all fire types and must not attack but must run in a battle against one. He thinks when he evolves, his evil will control him so he must become a higher lvl to evolve so he can control it.This means he must be lvl 45+ to evolve. When he evolves he reliases he can control himself and begins to use dark type moves again.He also gets over his fear and must solo 50 fire type pokemon before his battle against lugia or kyogre. he must be leader in the lugia and kyogre battle because he wants to be the best water type in the world when he evolves. If you havent noticed, He means he must be mail (Gyarados Master)
  • TBA
Reposting for the 2,385,301st time, need one more. Last challenge giver don't give anything on the banlist, and...yeah.

In SPL 2, If you haven't done so already, PM me your 9 Pokemon!!! Three people haven't done so yet, & Round 1's up in the group.

kingofmars

Its 2015 somewhere
won the 2nd Smogon VGC Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
@Dextington's FR, your Electabuzz is best friends with Magmar and Jynx, so it refuses to know any moves that are superefective against either. If after collecting 6 badges, and you haven't killed either one, then teach Electabuzz return. If you have killed one before collecting your 6th badge however, than Electabuzz must learn frustration and vent it's rage and solo all the trainer's in the remaining gyms, unless this conflicts with another challenge. When you reach the elite four your Electabuzz calms down and decides that in order to avenge his fallen comrades, he must solo various Elite Four members. Terms will be in Recap

Recap
Cannot learn any fire, rock, ground, water, dark, ghost, or bug attacks.
If you haven't killed either before defeating Sabrina, then teach it Return
If you have killed one of them before defeating Sabrina, teach it Frustration.
If you have killed either Magmar/Jynx, then you must solo all trainers,except for the Gym Leader, in every gym after killing the Magmar/Jynx. (Unless it interfeers with another challenge)
If you have killed zero Magmar/Jynx before defeating Sabrina, then you must solo 2 of Bruno's pokemon
If you have killed one of Magmar/Jynx before defeating Sabrina, then you must solo all of Bruno's pokemon
If you have killed both a Magmar and a Jynx before defeating Sabrina, then you must solo both Bruno and 4 other Elite four pokemon.

It just occurred to me that, in ninja-ing DetroitLolcat, Treadshot also ninja'd Its_A_Random as part of my Emerald Scramble. I was then going to use Graveler to complete Atheno's challenge...but I found out that Graveler only learns two HMs. I see three solutions: 1) drop Treadshot's challenge for Random's, 2) keep Treadshot's and reserve Random a place in my next Scramble, and 3) ask Atheno to alter his challenge so that it can be completed with Graveler. Which is best, according to you guys?

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
Go 2. I'm not too fussed, I was only trying to cover your Electric weakness (I was going to give you that bat, until I saw that). I had reserved a spot...Obviously Treadshot has the power to override reservations. While you're at it, reserve Lolcat a spot as well, he got ninja'd too.

EDIT: Still waiting for someone to give me my final Pokemon for my PMD Red Scramble Part 2, & still waiting for three people to send in their 9 Pokemon for SPL 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)