Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shuckles, I'll try and give you something fun.

Take a Drifloon.

If it is male, it may evolve after the 5th gym. If it is female, it may evolve after the 4th gym.
If its ability is Aftermath, it must know Payback. If its ability is Unburden, it must know Ominous Wind.
If it has a +Atk nature, it must know Explosion
If it has a +Def nature, it must know Stockpile
If it has a +SpAtk nature, it must know Thunderbolt
If it has a +SpDef nature, it must know Calm Mind
If it has a +Speed nature, it must know Baton Pass
If it has a neutral nature, it may not know any of Explosion, Stockpile, Thunderbolt, Calm Mind or Baton Pass.

Name it Flotila.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Lol time for a weird HG SS Scramble(I completed my HG and beat E4 in MY SS. Im grinding my ralts from texas atm >.>)
Its a payback version. But using ITS_A_RANDOMS challenges
Friendly warning: Once you get your 6, you are seriously going to hate me...

Shuckles My Hero, Take a Bibarel & name it Go Beavers. It may not know any HM's & it may never be the lowest leveled Pokemon on your team. On top of this, you may not catch another Bibarel.

Have fun.

Using a RNG I got the number 60. In the Sinnoh Dex, Shellos is #60. So you get a Shellos. Add all the digits in your trainer ID. 1=a, 2=b, 3=c...27=a, 28=b etc. Take that letter and find a type that starts with that letter. If one doesn't exist go the next one in alphabetical order and so on. If there is an E4 member or gym leader for that type, you must solo that gym leader/E4 member. If there is not, you must always hold the item that increases the type power (Silk Scarf, Spell Tag, Silver powder etc.). (Ex: Trainer ID=26896, Total=31, Letter=E, Type=Electric, Challenge=solo electric gym) If there are two possible types then you must choose the one that has an Gym leader or E4 member. If you choose to evolve Shellos he can only use moves that he learns from TMs or HMs and his STAB. Make sure to tell us your trainer ID! Good Luck :)

obsidian did you miss mine? fine since you skipped it you get FLINCH the Ambipom
Must hold razor fang. every time it flinches something it has to switch out since it gets scared or something. keep tickle forever.
(in case you're gonna say that you can't get one again you get it from headbutt trees)

i don't know why you said you can't get caterpie in soulsilver, my butterfree was my second mvp to my houndoom in my first run.
Anyways you can't really just deny pokemon not in the spirit of the scramble. if you want i'll change it to level it one level above 40 for everything it ohko's, no more no less. (by the way you get caterpie in bug-catching contests)
Omg, sorry, i actually always thought you could only get Caterpie in HG, and Weedle in SS. I will take you caterpie then, i've missed training one ;(

1. Raticate, Maine Coon. Can only know default and tooth based moves.
2. Houndoom, Ragdoll. Can't know a fire and dark move at the same time. 3. Pinser, Dragon Li. Can only know moves he could have learnt in the first 2 generations.
4. Meowth, Jaguarundi. Catch the first meowth i find. Can only use moves boosted by technician.
5. Totodile, Osceolot. Must KO every trainer Pokemon the is reptilian, or name starts with 'A' or 'G'
6. Crobat, Abyssnian. Must be my 3rd backup (9th slot). Must always hold a cheri berry and must switch out if it loses it's cheri berry mid battle.
7. Honchkrow, Black Cat. If it has Insomnia, it must solo Erika. If it has Super Luck, it can only use moves with less than 100 accuracy.
8. Pidgeot, Pussy. Pidgey must always have a berry and must be fed every berry i have. Can evolve into Pidgeotto after soloing falkner. Pidgeotto can't eat or hold a berry. Can only have stab'd flying moves. Evolve to Pidgeot after beating 50 trainer Pokemon and 5 Gym Leader Pokemon. Can't have two attacks the same type. Must delete all but one flying attacks. At lv.60 he must always have a berry. Must solo Red's Charizard.
9. Raichu, Infinity. Can't know more than one move of each type.
10. Ditto, --. Must always hold a Choice Scarf and have a neutral nature.
11.Slowpoke is the epitome of Americans, as it is lazy, slow, and rather unintelligent. Its final moveset must be:

Laziness: Rest / Slack Off
Slowness: Yawn / Rain Dance (because rain is depressing to Americans)
Fatness: Substitute / Light Screen (TV, get it? hahaha)
Stupidity: Amnesia / Attract (because the only Americans who consistently attract other people are on street corners)

You may have noticed that this entire movepool consists of status moves. Now, as much as Americans care about status, they care more about power. As such, you may replace one move up there for every three Gym Trainers Slowpoke solos. However, every new move you use must have 120 or higher base power (including STAB), and it may not apply this cop-out until it knows (simultaneously) one move each from two of the above categories. It may not evolve until it has learned one move from each category at some point. Name it Green Day (or Housecat, if you want a cat name, because many Americans own housecats).
12. Butterfree

But still, if a pokemon dies in a Scramblocke, it's gone for good, so butterfree doesnt really have anything. And it needs a cat breed/species nickname. anyways, i will begin my challenge shortly

@obsidian nickname it margarine since i can't really think of anything.

@shuckle you get WIMP the piplup. piplup must know two status and two attacking moves as soon as possible. piplup is a wimp and is scared of anything stronger than it so if you send it in against anything that's stronger than it you have to use the two status before picking 1 (and only 1) attacking move before restarting the whole process. If it ever faints it may not battle until you defeat 5 trainers without it.

Anyone know a good hm slave other than biberial. Looks like I may have to trade other my hm smeargle. I have a full team and Breloom of steel is it alright if sneasil is not my starter and I get it after say the first gym as I think starting with two starters would be too easy. Also I have thought of a new rule, ignore It's A Randoms suggestions lol.

Finally fast people are fast.

ps: there is a lack of shuckles in this challenge, oh well.

Howdy there. Looking to start myself a hard Pokemon SoulSilver Scramble Challenge.
Standard rules apply, though I will add a few of my own.

-Starter must be a Chikorita. Give me an interesting story behind him/her and give me a fun challenge.
-One Pokemon must be from the PokeWalker. Please don't make it something impossible to attain.

Lol time for a weird HG SS Scramble(I completed my HG and beat E4 in MY SS. Im grinding my ralts from texas atm >.>)
Its a payback version. But using ITS_A_RANDOMS challenges

@Texas, take that ralts you gave me for ur emerald
need 6 challenges.
If he doesn't reply Vratix, I have a replacement challenge...

You get an Abomasnow named Texas. You must catch it as an Abomasnow.

It must know & keep Ingrain & use it upon entry into battle. It may not know any other Grass type moves.

Have fun (If you do take this challenge)

Ok you get chikorita NN FlufSTAR! FlufSTAR! wants to be the most cute Female pokemon of all. That means she is obsessed with cute moves and refuses to use other moves. To evolve, she thinks she must prove herself by beating a Normal rank cute contest. When she evolves, she begins to accept cool moves also. She is also obsessed with berrys and must always hold one to fight or participate in contest's. To evolve, she must prove she is strong and beutifal and must solo 6th leader and win a Super cute contest. After she evolves, she becomes even more beutifal and stronger. therefor, she must solo clair and win the master cute contest. After she does that, she can accept any type of move. To prove herself after that, she must solo lance and change her nn to SexyBeast.

Review
Soft Reset for a Female Chikorita
NN FlufSTAR!
Can only learn cute moves. Auto learned moves must be deleted ASAP
To evolve, beat a normal rank cute contest
As a bayleef, can learn cute and cool moves.
Always hold a berry to fight or participate in contests
Solo 6th gym leader and win a SUPER RANK contest to evolve fully
Solo Clair and win the master cute contest before the E4
After that, can learn ANY MOVE(Hint Hint, Move Relearner)
Solo lance and changer nn to SexyBeast

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
Skwog, get a Kangaskhan from your Pokewalker.
If it has Scrappy, It may not be used against Morty, & it may only know Normal & Fighting Type moves.
If it has Early Bird, have it solo Morty (*cough*Bite*cough*), & when it learns a new move, it must replace the oldest move it knows.
Either way, it must be the lowest leveled Pokemon in your party at all times, & it must solo an E4 member of your choice on the first go, failure to do so will result in it losing a moveslot permanently.

Have fun.

@Skwog: Snatch a Sunkern. You can find it in the Beautiful beach path, or catch one, if you don't like having to get it from the walker, or someone else gives you that area.

This Sunkern wants to be like the TCG one, so it must know the following moves.

Sunkern in TCG:
Cure Kernels: Synthesis/Rest/Ingrain
Seed Bomb: Seed Bomb/Worry Seed(To be nice, so you don't have to grind a lot)
Sunflora in TCG:
Sunshine Grace: Sunny Day
Blade Arms: Razor Leaf/Pound/Cut

As a Sunkern it must have all four of these categories before evolving. Nickname it "PokemonTCG"

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
Ok you get chikorita NN FlufSTAR! FlufSTAR! wants to be the most cute Female pokemon of all. That means she is obsessed with cute moves and refuses to use other moves. To evolve, she thinks she must prove herself by beating a Normal rank cute contest. When she evolves, she begins to accept cool moves also. She is also obsessed with berrys and must always hold one to fight or participate in contest's. To evolve, she must prove she is strong and beutifal and must solo byron and win a Super cute contest. After she evolves, she becomes even more beutifal and stronger. therefor, she must solo volkner and win the master cute contest. After she does that, she can accept any type of move. To prove herself after that, she must solo lance and change her nn to SexyBeast.

Review
NN FlufSTAR!
Solo BYRON and win a SUPER RANK contest to evolve fully
Solo volkner and win the master cute contest before the E4
He's playing Soul Silver, not Diamond/Pearl/Platinum. Just saying...

EDIT: And Pokemon contests don't exist in Soul Silver.

It must know & keep Ingrain & use it upon entry into battle. It may not know any other Grass type moves.

take this breloom of steel

@skwog, you want hard? Catch a geodude, name it "Rock Hard", it may not use any physical stab moves. To evolve into a graveler it must solo 3 gym leader pokemon. It may evolve to golem at any time if you can trade, and obviously can't evolve if you can't trade. Lastly, it must explode against 2 of reds pokemon (hint, bring revives).
Good luck.

@loom,
Dark Ray, you get RBG the Golbat. Catch it as a Zubat & evolve it ASAP.

Your Golbat lives in the past & may only know moves that it knew in Gen I (This will help).
Because of this, it may not hold any items, nor may it evolve into Crobat.

Have fun...And yes, I'm the idiot who randomly gives people Cheri Berry Zubats...
If it's anything like the 1 I got you'll love it for about 2 gyms. Protip, give it an everstone once it becomes a golbat, pressing b all the time gets annoying fast.

need 6 challenges.

accepted

1.)
Originally Posted by Fat Its_A_Random
NeilKosugi, catch a Stantler ASAP & name it Bambi.

Oh No! A forest fire has occured & your Stantler's parents fail to make it out alive...Your Stantler becomes depressed & refuses to battle. And you were looking forward to using it too...However, after healing poor Amphy in the lighthouse, your Stantler, still with the scars of the forest fire, finally builds up the courage to fight, to avenge the loss of his/her family. And to ensure Bambi becomes powerful quickly, you decide that it shouldn't know more than one move of the same type, eventually, Bambi becomes so powerful & beats 5 Gym Leader Pokemon & 3 E4 Pokemon by itself! Bambi has avenged his/her parents Death!!!

Recap:
  • Catch a Stantler ASAP & name it Bambi.
  • It may not be used in battle until you cure Amphy in the Lighthouse.
  • It may not know more than one move of the same type.
  • Must solo 5 Gym Leader Pokemon & 3 E4 Pokemon.
Have fun.

2.) You get an Abomasnow named Texas. You must catch it as an Abomasnow.

Ok you get chikorita NN FlufSTAR! FlufSTAR! wants to be the most cute Female pokemon of all. That means she is obsessed with cute moves and refuses to use other moves. To evolve, she thinks she must prove herself by beating a Normal rank cute contest. When she evolves, she begins to accept cool moves also. She is also obsessed with berrys and must always hold one to fight or participate in contest's. To evolve, she must prove she is strong and beutifal and must solo 6th leader and win a Super cute contest. After she evolves, she becomes even more beutifal and stronger. therefor, she must solo clair and win the master cute contest. After she does that, she can accept any type of move. To prove herself after that, she must solo lance and change her nn to SexyBeast.

Review
NN FlufSTAR!
Solo 6th gym leader and win a SUPER RANK contest to evolve fully
Solo Clair and win the master cute contest before the E4
Do you mind changing the move/evolution requirements to fit into SoulSilver. I can trade to Platinum to do the contests, but I can't see if moves are cute/cool/ect. in SoulSilver.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory

Oh No! A forest fire has occured & your Stantler's parents fail to make it out alive...Your Stantler becomes depressed & refuses to battle. And you were looking forward to using it too...However, after healing poor Amphy in the lighthouse, your Stantler, still with the scars of the forest fire, finally builds up the courage to fight, to avenge the loss of his/her family. And to ensure Bambi becomes powerful quickly, you decide that it shouldn't know more than one move of the same type, eventually, Bambi becomes so powerful & beats 5 Gym Leader Pokemon & 3 E4 Pokemon by itself! Bambi has avenged his/her parents Death!!!

Recap:

Have fun.
For BreloomOfSteel. There are some ridiculous challenges I have given for HG/SS...

Must solo 6th gym to evolve. Solo 8th to evolve again. Complete a master contest before e4.Other restrictions stay. You dont have to learn only cute/cool moves.

accepted

1.)

Recap:
Have fun.

4 more

Official Challenge list

1.)

Recap:
Have fun.

3.)

Your Golbat lives in the past & may only know moves that it knew in Gen I (This will help).

Have fun...And yes, I'm the idiot who randomly gives people Cheri Berry Zubats...

@Skwog, take a male Gyarados called Horace. Horace was always a bit of a whimp, so as a Magikarp he never attacked anyone. To evolve Horace has to have survived 3 turns with a higher level pokemon in battle. As a Gyarados, Horace became vicious, losing all fear he had before. As a result, Horace only used psychical attacking moves and never ever fled or switched out of a battle, not wanting to turn his back on an enemy or let them take advantage of his, as a result, every time Horace faints as a Gyarados, he must defeat 15 Pokemon with only his lowest power move (after calculating STAB), before he can use any of his other moves. If more than one move has the same power, he must use the one which is least effective, if they are the same, then he can use either.

I'm not going to do a recap, hopefully that makes sense and is hard enough.

@breloom, because edits get screwed whenever there's a new page.

If it's anything like the 1 I got you'll love it for about 2 gyms. Protip, give it an everstone once it becomes a golbat, pressing b all the time gets annoying fast.

@random, I'm aware, but it's annoying having to press b all the time and the everstone has no effect in battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)