Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
Updated my post(link in sig) now in Fuschia going to Fight Koga soonish might do the Safari Zone stuff as well as clear Cycling Road first.

biggie

champ
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Damnit, I wanted to get back into posting scrambles, but I always miss them.

In any event, after a short hiatus, I'm getting back into scrambling! Expect some updates soon

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Some Updates concerning my Scrambles...

Heart Gold: Completed.
Sapphire Payback, PMD Scramble & Emerald Scramblocke: Same place as before.
White Scramble: Beaten Elesa, expect a formal update soon enough.

Also, some news, I will finally start my Pearl Hard Solo Run tomorrow, or Good Friday, since I don't have college or anything, & my Super Random Scramble will start on Easter Sunday. Good luck me on those two, & hopefully, Texas' Turtwig doesn't screw me over...

wow its been a while since i have last posted and my FR emulator game is stuffed, so i have ti change to Leaf Green and anyway i needed two more pokes anyway so i am having to restart the challenge with the same rules
since its an emulator no trades and my team must comprise of only one of each type E.G. One fire type, and the first challenge must be a starter, also i can say no to any challenge i dont wont

kingofmars

Its 2015 somewhere
won the 2nd Smogon VGC Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
@Maxie, well I really hope you wont this challenge! Your starter is a Bulbasaur. Bulbasaur is a devout Vegan and will only use moves environmentally friendly. (grass moves and the powders) However, when it evolves into Ivysaur, it starts to hunger for meat, and changes to an omnivore. (can learn any moves) When it finally evolves into Venusaur, it is now addicted to flesh and becomes a Carnivore. (can only know physical moves, Leech Seed, and Giga Drain.) Name it Dejavu. That's right, since I gave you this challenge before, I'm going to change it up a little. It doesn't remember his past, because he has... AMNESIA. Whenever a pokemon uses amnesia, Dejavu thinks it's taunting him, and must switch in immediately and solo it. If it is part of a trainer's team, he must solo the rest of the team as well. This also applies if the move taunt is used. The number of pokemon that Dejavu fails to solo= # of pokemon it must solo in Cinibar gym.

@Maxie: You get a Vulpix named Drought.
Jealous of Dream World Ninetales brightening up everyone's day, it must use Sunny Day every time it's sent out.

EDIT EDIT: Since Drought hates Drizzle Politoed raining on other Pokémon's parade, it must solo 5 of either Poliwag or Poliwhirl before evolving.

@ Maxie:

Up to now you have a grass, a poison(bulba line) and a fire type...
so the next pokemon you get is of the bug type and it is Attacker the Pinsir...
this pinsir is so angry all the time and it can't use the same attack twice in a row...
also it can only know attacking moves and because it hates every other bug type so much it has to solo every bug type you face in the game...

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
TMBM, take a Vaporeon, name it Moira. It must know all attacking moves of different types ASAP.

Have fun.

Also, for those who are afraid that TMBM will reject a challenge because he doesn't like it, don't worry, he can't: The unbreakable, must be followed rules in the OP stipulate that you may not reject a challenge because you don't like it.

@Maxie: Take "Grammar" the Magnemite. In order to teach you a lesson about the merits of grammar, for each of your posts on Smogon, he must completely solo any trainer, including rival battles/Gym Leaders/E4. At the time of writing this post, you have 77 posts, so Grammar must solo 77 trainers. You may use the Vs. Seeker in order to achieve this, for obvious reasons. It may evolve to Magneton after it has soloed half of these trainers (39 - I rounded up, because I'm a cheap bastard).
Same challange as before, but now you have to solo 41 trainers to evolve Magnemite, and you most solo 81 in total, since that's what your post count now is. Tee-hee.

wow its been a while since i have last posted and my FR emulator game is stuffed, so i have ti change to Leaf Green and anyway i needed two more pokes anyway so i am having to restart the challenge with the same rules
since its an emulator no trades and my team must comprise of only one of each type E.G. One fire type, and the first challenge must be a starter, also i can say no to any challenge i dont wont
Ok...

You can get my Cubone challenge. Wait while I dig it up somewhere.

EDIT: Ah yes, here it is. It's the same one I gave to ZetoTarken.

Mono-Ground Cubone. Name it MGC. Must solo Koga, or else solo all of his lackeys without using any items during/in-between battles. If it comes with a Thick Club, it must further prove it's awesomeness by soloing Cinnabar Gym. Cannot attack Ghost-types, because it is good friends with ghosts.
EDIT ALSO: I haven't bothered to continue my LG Scramble yet. :x Got caught up lately in trying to beat FE6 Hard Mode, so I'm probably ignoring it for another 3 weeks...

I'll be doing a Pearl Scramble!
Make me a team, please. I can trade on it!
I want creative Pokémons, I like it when they have a story.
No impossible things, though.
EDIT: I changed to Pearl, guys.

Oh, wait...I just realized: all of Koga's lackeys only have Kadabra, Hypno, Sandslash, and Arbok. Therefore, soloing his lackeys IS possible.

EDIT: @Kepperino: You get a Bidoof named Caprodent. It must immediately be taught Hidden Power and solo a Gym leader or E4 member corresponding to its type. If the type doesn't correspond to either (if it's Dark, Normal, Poison, Dragon, or Flying), its remaining moveslots must be HMs.

Fuck.

I completely forgot all about Levitate. >_>

Well then, solo the Viridian Gym instead. My bad. :x
I'm doing RED not FIRE Red, RED. None of this ability stuff >_>

@Kepperino
Catch a male Machop and name him Playgirl
Teach him Attract(you can find a TM in Amity Square by the Drifbloon kid)
He must use Attract on every female poke he fights
Cannot evolve unless he solo's Candice

I'm doing RED not FIRE Red, RED. None of this ability stuff >_>

@Kepperino
Um Zeto, it doesn't affect your challenge. I was giving out the same Cubone challenge to someone else. :/

Anyway, as Newby pointed out, the lackeys are not immune to Ground moves, so you can skip the Viridian amendment. Just solo Koga's lackeys.

@ Kepperino:

Start with Lonely the Chimchar...
This is a deeply emotional chimchar that was abandoned from its family some years ago so it hates every pokemon that is fire or fighting type...
so it has decided that it will solo every pokemon in the sinnoh region that is fire or fighting...
also its attacking moves must be only fire or fighting to prove its worth even more to the other fire fighting pokemon...

Ok...

You can get my Cubone challenge. Wait while I dig it up somewhere.

EDIT: Ah yes, here it is. It's the same one I gave to ZetoTarken.

EDIT ALSO: I haven't bothered to continue my LG Scramble yet. :x Got caught up lately in trying to beat FE6 Hard Mode, so I'm probably ignoring it for another 3 weeks...
Quoting this to say that:

You cannot give Mono-Type Pokemon without my permission. It's in the official rules in the OP.

Just because Cubone naturally can evolve doesn't get you off the hook, since you specifically named it MGC (which is obviously a cheap rip off of MEP, MSM, etc.). Be warned, all of you: Mono-Type Pokemon are mine, and that includes the three letter abbreviation names.

If you want a Mono-Type challenge, at least have the decency to give it an original nickname.

Small update:
This is the team I currently have.

Lonely, the Chimchar.
Must solo all Fire & Fighting Pokémon.
Can only have Fire & Fighting moves as attacking moves.

@ Kepperino:

Start with Lonely the Chimchar...
This is a deeply emotional chimchar that was abandoned from its family some years ago so it hates every pokemon that is fire or fighting type...
so it has decided that it will solo every pokemon in the sinnoh region that is fire or fighting...
also its attacking moves must be only fire or fighting to prove its worth even more to the other fire fighting pokemon...

Caprodent, the Bidoof.
Must learn Hidden Power ASAP. (Jubilife City)
Must solo any Gym Leader/E4 Member with the type corresponding his Hidden Power.
If none of them corresponds his Hidden Power, all of his other moves have to be HM's.

@Kepperino: You get a Bidoof named Caprodent. It must immediately be taught Hidden Power and solo a Gym leader or E4 member corresponding to its type. If the type doesn't correspond to either (if it's Dark, Normal, Poison, Dragon, or Flying), its remaining moveslots must be HMs.

Playgirl, the Male Machop.
Must learn Attract ASAP. (Found in Amity Square).
Must Attract every Female he battles.
Cannot evolve until solo'ing Candice.

@Kepperino

Luxray, the Shinx.
Must have Spark, Discharge & Crunch in his final moveset.
Must have Rivalry.
Can only use Discharge in Double Battles when my other Pokémon is resistant to it (except for Co-battles with NPC's).
Must be kept in a Ball Capsule that spells 'Luxray'.

Kepperino can have a Pokemon that carried me through Sinnoh with ease: Luxray. Catch it asap, and it's final move set must be Spark, Discharge, Crunch and some other move. It must also have Rivalry. In Double Battles, it may only use Discharge if your other Pokemon is resistant to it. You may ignore this rule if it's a double battle with an NPC partner like Cheryl.

It must also always be kept in a Ball Capsule with Luxray spelt on with seals. Call it "Luxray".

MJ, the Chatot.
Must have Chatter as a move.
Must use Chatter at least once every battle.
Must have MJ song as Chatter sound.

Anyway, take a Chatot named MJ. Once he learns Chatter, it must use it once in every battle it is involved in. For its Chatter sound, record yourself singing a Michael Jackson song of your choice (preferably Beat It or Billie Jean).

Pacifist, the Gible.
Must not use attacking moves until evolution.
Must solo 5 trainer's Pokémon to evolve.
After evolution, he must be renamed VsTheWorld.
Must solo every Dragon from then on.
Can only use STAB moves and non-damaging moves from then on.
Must solo Azelf, Mesprit & Uxie to evolve.
After evolution, he must be renamed RAWR ANGRY.
Can only use attacking STAB moves from then on.
Must solo Palkia to use any move.
Must solo Cynthia's Garchomp.

@Kepperino

You get a Gible, unfortunately he had a bad experience with Palkia when he was younger that left him afraid of fighting. Name him Pacifist. As the name suggests, he cannot use any attacking moves. He must solo 5 trainer's Pokemon of your choice to evolve. After this, he becomes more okay with fighting and decides he wants to be the strongest dragon ever. From this point on he must solo every other dragon you encounter in the game and can only use his STAB moves and non damaging moves, rename him something fitting. He must solo all members of the legendary trio to evolve again (if you want you can skip out Mesprit), after which he decides that he loves fighting. Now you must rename him RAWR ANGRY. He can now only use attacking STAB moves. In order to be able to to use any move, he must solo Palkia. Finally, he must solo Cynthia's Garchomp, to prove his own worth and status as the best Dragon Pokemon ever.
My team is finished, I'll start the Scramble soon!

Kepperino can have a Pokemon that carried me through Sinnoh with ease: Luxray. Catch it asap, and it's final move set must be Spark, Discharge, Crunch and some other move. It must also have Rivalry. In Double Battles, it may only use Discharge if your other Pokemon is resistant to it. You may ignore this rule if it's a double battle with an NPC partner like Cheryl.

It must also always be kept in a Ball Capsule with Luxray spelt on with seals. Call it "Luxray".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)