Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
You want a challenge then? How about Backsauce the spinda. Because he's an annoying troll, the only move he can learn is taut. Backsauce can only taut, because he can't do anything else right and noone loves him. He most solo every fighting type for he thinks he can take them on but can't.

Have fun
Challenge accepted
Just kidding but seriously stop trolling this thread, it's annoying.

Any ways I still need one more really hard challenge for diamond (no trading) scramble but no more grass or flying types or mono move and be very creative.

I reserve the right to refuse a trolly challenge
Challenge denied

Can i have three more challenges or three new pokemon on my team, also csn u make the spinda challenge a lityle bit more usefull like giving it attacks.

Mr br - take a Stunky named Smelly. Smelly loves to use Poison Gas and will open up all trainer battles with it, even when facing a poison or steel type. Smelly can evolve after learning explosion. Since Smelly produces so much explosive gas, Smelly must use explosion the turn after being hit by a fire attack. Finally Smelly must solo at least one gym leader.

Btw care to help me out with my Black Challenge? Only got one mon so far
Ok you get Flirt the Axew. Flirt is a big flirt, so he tries to attract them using axe. He must know attract asap and use it on every female pokemon. He cannot attack a female pokemon and he must attact constantly so they stay in love with him. He may still toxic or confuse the girls though. To evolve, he must solo the dragon gym and to evolve again he must solo caitlen ( physic elite 4 member)

Never mind, I mixed it up with Petilil or whatever.

Curent Team
1. Cottonne(Stealthy) Must know Hurricane, Cotton Spore, Energy Ball and Stun Spore/Poisonpower
Raseri, take a Tympole. Nickname it "Friday"
Everyone hates that song by Rebecca Black, but Friday absolutely loves to sing it. Therefore, it must know always know a singing move. At the start of every match it is in, it must use a singing move until the opponent gets annoyed and attacks you, hinting for you to stop. You may then stop and use another move. (Growl, Supersonic, Round, Uproar, Echoed Voice, Hyper Voice)

You may evolve it into Palpitoad, however, its first battle as Palpitoad must be against Elesa and it must solo her. The same concept will apply to Seismitoad at Acirrus City Gym.

Also, every time Friday faints, you must go on YouTube (Or wherever) and listen to Friday by Rebecca Black. This does not have to be done immediately, however, you must listen to it the number of times Friday has fainted by the Elite Four. Fainting during and after the Elite Four does not count. Therefore, I think you should keep Friday alive as best as you can!

Have fun ^^

EDIT: Thanks mods! :D

Go mods :)

@Raseri, take a Tynamo named Eel. As you have surely noticed, poor Tynamo has been lumped in with Pokemon such as Magikarp and Wurmple in the "Failure" category. Everyone picks on Eel for being so weak, so he's going to prove everyone wrong by soloing Skyla. After proving his power, Eel evolves and becomes even stronger, but the other Electric Pokemon still laugh at him, so Eel must learn 4 attacking moves, all of different types, and get revenge by soloing every Electric Pokemon between Mistralton and Opelucid City.

After reaching Opelucid City, Eel decides the time is right to evolve to Eelektross. All the Pokemon realize Eel is one of the coolest Pokemon ever, and Eel celebrates his new-found coolness by learning 4 new attacking moves and soloing an E4 member.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Thank you moderators for saving this thread from the clutches of a troll.

Raseri, start with Tepig, name it Boarame. After your first battle with Cheren, your Tepig takes a hating to him & develops a grudge. Therefore, Boarame must solo Cheren at every encounter, to prove he is superior to him. Also, It must know all attacking moves of different types.

Have fun.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
White Scramble Update #4

Apologies for the double post, but you know me, always putting updates in a separate post...Anyways, Here's a long overdue update to my White Scramble.

Update #1
Update #2
Update #3

• Purrloin (Troll): Must shout out April Fools every time it attacks (God I'm going to get tired of saying that). Must know & keep Sucker Punch & False Swipe. Must solo two of Caitlin's Pokemon with said moves (Texas Cloverleaf)
  • Darmantian (DonkeyKong): Must have the following moveset:
    Giant Punch: Fire Punch / Hammer Arm
    Chest Pound: Taunt / Swagger / Work Up
    Konga Drums: Belly Drum / Roar / Round
    Spinning Kong: Thrash / Flare Blitz / Superpower
    May never be used against Steel-Types, must solo Clay & every Sandile, Krokorok, & Krookodile I come across (Lightwind)
  • Venipede: Must solo Burgh to evolve & Brycen to evolve again. May never learn Megahorn (Galladiator)
  • Durant: If ability is Hustle, it must solo Shauntal & it may never use 100% Accurate moves. If ability is Swarm, it must solo Marshal & it must know & keep 2 Bug Type moves & only one non-Bug Attacking move (kingofkongs)
  • Drilbur (Justyce): If it becomes an Excadrill, it may not hold any items & it can only use one move until it switches out of battle (Treadshot A1)
  • Oshawott: No STAB until it becomes a Samurott, where its only STAB Move is Aqua Tail. Must switch out of battle when a STAB move is used against it in a Double/Triple Battle unless it uses Aqua Tail (TM13IceBeam)
  • Started in Castelia City.
  • Went up through Route 4, beating Cheren & Bianca along the way (April Fools...)
  • Arrived in Nimbasa City.
  • Went to the Ancient Castle & did the side-quest there (April Fools!).
  • Went back to Nimbasa & handled N (April Fools!).
  • Beat Elesa without too much troubles, thanks to Justyce.
  • In Nimbasa at the moment.

Samurell (Male Dewott) @ Nothing
Lv:24/Sassy/Torrent
-Tackle
-Leer
-Fury Cutter
-Rock Smash
Comments: Samurell perhaps got the least amount of usage this update, but then again, the other Pokemon needed to catch up from the previous update...Otherwise, he's doing fine.

Troll (Male Liepard) @ Nothing
Lv:26/Lax/Limber
-Fury Swipes
-Pursuit
-Assist
-Hone Claws
Comments: The April Fools Prankster is doing Okay at the moment, the evolution gave it a much needed boost to its offences. Whether it can keep it up, time will tell...

Centixic (Male Whirlipede) @ Nothing
Lv:26/Careful/Poison Point
-Poison Tail
-Pursuit
-Rock Smash
-Bug Bite
Comments: The other new member, caught as a Venipede & did a great job to solo Burgh as one to evolve, albeit the help of X-Items...Haven't used him since evolution though...

Justyce (Male Drilbur) @ Nothing
Lv:27/Bashful/Sand Rush
-Fury Swipes
-Dig
-Metal Claw
-Mud Slap
Comments: Justyce is doing Okay at the moment, his main problem is his fragility however, just wait until he evolves...

DonkeyKong (Male Darumaka) @ Nothing
Lv:27/Naughty/Hustle
-Work Up
-Rock Smash
-Fire Fang
-Thrash
Comments: Powerful Monkey thing. Enough said.

That's all for now. Sorry for the short summary, as this was done a while ago, while Smogon was down. Nevertheless, I'll do the next update after Clay.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
Mecha Ajnin, take a Hoppip, name it Kuriboh. This Hoppip may not use Substitute, & must solo 2 Gym Leader Pokemon to evolve, & a further 8 to evolve again. It may never be the lowest leveled member on your team, nor may it hold an Exp. Share.

Have fun.

Mecha Ajnin, take a Hoppip, name it Kuriboh. This Hoppip may not use Substitute, & must solo 2 Gym Leader Pokemon to evolve, & a further 8 to evolve again. It may never be the lowest leveled member on your team, nor may it hold an Exp. Share.

Have fun.
I shall! I also want to only use Six Pokemon the ENTIRE game so nothing stupid hard to find or Post Game

Current Team:

Cottone
Take a Cottonee(Whew, starting far away, eh?). It must have the ability "Prankster" Now, let's look at Whimsicott. It's pokedex data for White states...

Riding whirlwinds, they appear. These pokemon sneak through gaps into houses and cause all sorts of mischief.

Thus, we can assume our Cottonee dreams of being a prankster. Thus, it must learn a type of powder to mess people with(Poisonpowder or stun spore either one). Also, since it is a GIANT COTTONBALL, it must know Cotton Spore. Since it rides whirlwinds, it must know Hurricane, and finally, since it causes mischief, it must know either Solarbeam or Energy Ball to smash things with.

Nickname it "Stealthy", because pranksters have to be that way, am I right?

Axew
Ok you get Flirt the Axew. Flirt is a big flirt, so he tries to attract them using axe. He must know attract asap and use it on every female pokemon. He cannot attack a female pokemon and he must attact constantly so they stay in love with him. He may still toxic or confuse the girls though. To evolve, he must solo the dragon gym and to evolve again he must solo caitlen ( physic elite 4 member)

Tynamo
take a Tynamo named Eel. As you have surely noticed, poor Tynamo has been lumped in with Pokemon such as Magikarp and Wurmple in the "Failure" category. Everyone picks on Eel for being so weak, so he's going to prove everyone wrong by soloing Skyla. After proving his power, Eel evolves and becomes even stronger, but the other Electric Pokemon still laugh at him, so Eel must learn 4 attacking moves, all of different types, and get revenge by soloing every Electric Pokemon between Mistralton and Opelucid City.

After reaching Opelucid City, Eel decides the time is right to evolve to Eelektross. All the Pokemon realize Eel is one of the coolest Pokemon ever, and Eel celebrates his new-found coolness by learning 4 new attacking moves and soloing an E4 member.

Tympole
Everyone hates that song by Rebecca Black, but Friday absolutely loves to sing it. Therefore, it must know always know a singing move. At the start of every match it is in, it must use a singing move until the opponent gets annoyed and attacks you, hinting for you to stop. You may then stop and use another move. (Growl, Supersonic, Round, Uproar, Echoed Voice, Hyper Voice)

You may evolve it into Palpitoad, however, its first battle as Palpitoad must be against Elesa and it must solo her. The same concept will apply to Seismitoad at Acirrus City Gym.

Also, every time Friday faints, you must go on YouTube (Or wherever) and listen to Friday by Rebecca Black. This does not have to be done immediately, however, you must listen to it the number of times Friday has fainted by the Elite Four. Fainting during and after the Elite Four does not count. Therefore, I think you should keep Friday alive as best as you can!

Tepig
, start with Tepig, name it Boarame. After your first battle with Cheren, your Tepig takes a hating to him & develops a grudge. Therefore, Boarame must solo Cheren at every encounter, to prove he is superior to him. Also, It must know all attacking moves of different types.

need 1 more!

Mecha, take a Voltorb named KABOOM. KABOOM must know 4 different attacking moves, all different types. One of these moves must be Self-Destruct/Explosion. KABOOM can evolve after OHKOing 5 Gym Leader Pokemon with Self-Destruct/Explosion.

@Mecha Ajnin, take an Unown. You must determine its Hidden Power type. That is your new team member's type. To figure out exactly which Pokemon, get a list of that type's Pokemon (including dual-types), the first Pokemon alphabetically on that list that you can obtain, is yours. However, instead of A being the first letter, you must start at the letter of your Unown.

For example, say you get an F Unown with a Dark type Hidden Power. You look for a Dark Pokemon starting with the letter F (there is none), then G (nope), then H. Your Pokemon would be Honchkrow. You must do this with the first Unown you find, and you can't use any calculators or formula's to determine its typing. You can evolve the Pokemon you get, and you can skip it if it's not in HG, or is unobtainable before the Elite Four. Your Pokemon must know at least two moves of whatever type you got, you must nickname it Luck, and you must tell us what you got :)

On an unrelated note, started my EXTREME HeartGold Scramble, and realized I have an unnamed Spearow to be caught soon. Anyone wanna nickname it?

EDIT: Thanks Newby n0Ob

@Mecha Ajnin

Start with Chickorita. Name it Poison. Upon learning PoisonPowder, it must poison every Pokémon it is sent out against. It cannot be sent out against Steel- or Poison-types. It can only evolve into Bayleef after poisoning 7 Pokés and Meganium after poisoning 11 more.

@auramaster: Chocobo.

@Mecha Ajnin, take an Unown. You must determine its Hidden Power type. That is your new team member's type. To figure out exactly which Pokemon, get a list of that type's Pokemon (including dual-types), the first Pokemon alphabetically on that list that you can obtain, is yours. However, instead of A being the first letter, you must start at the letter of your Unown.

For example, say you get an F Unown with a Dark type Hidden Power. You look for a Dark Pokemon starting with the letter F (there is none), then G (nope), then H. Your Pokemon would be Honchkrow. You must do this with the first Unown you find, and you can't use any calculators or formula's to determine its typing. You can evolve the Pokemon you get, and you can skip it if it's not in HG, or is unobtainable before the Elite Four. Your Pokemon must know at least two moves of whatever type you got, you must nickname it Luck, and you must tell us what you got :)

On an unrelated note, started my EXTREME HeartGold Scramble, and realized I have an unnamed Spearow to be caught soon. Anyone wanna nickname it?
This one Sounds Fun! Will Do!

Mecha, congrats. You get one Aipom.

This Aipom wants to become the greatest pokeathlon player in the world. So thus, it must know...

Baton Pass(Passing on to others)
Rock Smash(Smashing blocks)
Strength(Shoving others away and hitting the balls in)
Agility(Speed to win)

To be able to battle a gym leader or elite four member, you must win every pokeathlon event with Aipom(Single player, that is).

Nickname it "Pokeathlon'

Mecha, congrats. You get one Aipom.

This Aipom wants to become the greatest pokeathlon player in the world. So thus, it must know...

Baton Pass(Passing on to others)
Rock Smash(Smashing blocks)
Strength(Shoving others away and hitting the balls in)
Agility(Speed to win)

To be able to battle a gym leader or elite four member, you must win every pokeathlon event with Aipom(Single player, that is).

Nickname it "Pokeathlon'
Evolves after doing so?

Ray Jay

"Jump first, ask questions later, oui oui!"
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
You get a Pidgey. Unfortunately, Pidgey is a mischevious little person and always uses sand-attack twice before using any other moves in any given battle. Sand-Attack must also be the ONLY non offensive move Pidgey has at any given time.

Also, I'm going to give this a shot on Diamond. I'm capable of trading. So give me some mons!

@Ray Jay:
You get a Bidoof named Caprodent. It must immediately be taught Hidden Power and solo a Gym leader or E4 member corresponding to its type. If the type doesn't correspond to either (if it's Dark, Normal, Poison, Dragon, or Flying), its remaining moveslots must be HMs.
Lol, I called myself fat.

@Ray Jay Catch a Buizel and trade it for the Chatot in Eterna City. All of Chatots moves must be sound based (Chatter/Growl/Sing/Uproar/Hyper Voice) and he must solo Volkner or 1 member of the Elite Four

I still need1 more for my Black run!

Ray Jay

"Jump first, ask questions later, oui oui!"
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Whats your current team Raseri?

My current team for Diamond: 2 spots taken, 4 available
Caprodent the Hidden Power Bidoof
Chatot with sound moves

Current Team:

Cottone
Take a Cottonee(Whew, starting far away, eh?). It must have the ability "Prankster" Now, let's look at Whimsicott. It's pokedex data for White states...

Riding whirlwinds, they appear. These pokemon sneak through gaps into houses and cause all sorts of mischief.

Thus, we can assume our Cottonee dreams of being a prankster. Thus, it must learn a type of powder to mess people with(Poisonpowder or stun spore either one). Also, since it is a GIANT COTTONBALL, it must know Cotton Spore. Since it rides whirlwinds, it must know Hurricane, and finally, since it causes mischief, it must know either Solarbeam or Energy Ball to smash things with.

Nickname it "Stealthy", because pranksters have to be that way, am I right?

Axew

Tynamo
take a Tynamo named Eel. As you have surely noticed, poor Tynamo has been lumped in with Pokemon such as Magikarp and Wurmple in the "Failure" category. Everyone picks on Eel for being so weak, so he's going to prove everyone wrong by soloing Skyla. After proving his power, Eel evolves and becomes even stronger, but the other Electric Pokemon still laugh at him, so Eel must learn 4 attacking moves, all of different types, and get revenge by soloing every Electric Pokemon between Mistralton and Opelucid City.

Tympole

Tepig
, start with Tepig, name it Boarame. After your first battle with Cheren, your Tepig takes a hating to him & develops a grudge. Therefore, Boarame must solo Cheren at every encounter, to prove he is superior to him. Also, It must know all attacking moves of different types.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)