Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
You dared, you will get your comeuppance soon enough. :P

I sincerely hope to see you completely f*** over an entire gym with an Aggron stuck with only one Move. LOL

Okay, so I am giving an upadate on my scramble challenge. I have finished up to the point were I am ready to challnege Lt. Surge. My current team looks like this.

"Meru" the Pikachu Level 32- Thunderbolt, Quick Attack, Double Team, Thunder Shock
"Fate" the Nidorino Level 28- Bubblebeam, Poison Sting, Focus Energy, Dig
"Marcus" the Mr. Mime Level 26- Confusion, Barrier, Light Screen
"Wishmaker" the Clefairy- Seismic Toss, Rest, Flash, Pound

What has occured since the last update.
-Leveled up Fate to even with Meru
-Went through Mt. Moon
Caught the Clefairy that was going to be used on the team, nicknamed Wishmaker
-Fought way up trainer bridge and over to Bills house.
- Beat the crap out of misty with my overleveled pokemon.
- Fought my way down to Vermillion City.
- Did the SS Anne side mission and kicked butt in their.
-Went back and caught a second Clefairy. Did as told and Clefairy managed to knock out 2 pokemon, which means fun and games messing with team rocket.
-Traded Clefairy for Mr. Mime and trained him up to a reasonable level.

Keep looking for any more updates I make.

currently seeking a scramble challenge for Emerald. please make it fair but any weirdness or wacky requirements you might have is allowed. :)

Edit: cannot trade

@Migaman

You get a Skarmory, It thinks that it is incredibly epic, and wants to solo at least 2 Gym Leaders, as well as one E4 member. NN: SteelWing

Have fun!

@MigaMan: You get whatever non-legendary Pokémon you want, but it can only use Hidden Power in battle.

Also...

I want a challenge for Diamond! I can trade/hack, but would prefer not to. I don't want to see anything like MEP or CheriBerryBat, make your challenges original please.

1. This Gyarados must learn Substitute, Dragon Dance and Flail as soon as possible and always keep them. Solo and E4 member of your choice. (Texas Cloverleaf)
  2. a Honchkrow named Garret and he must know thief. and for every battle he is involved in he must use thief first.(MigaMan)
  3. You get Moody the Bidoof. Moody thinks it is has its dream world ability, so it must learn Protect and Substitute before it evolves. It must then set up a substitute at the start of every battle protect every other turn in an attempt to get boosts. It must always have at least one Stat boosting move, so it can think Moody is working. (Bob Squab)
  4. take a mono-attack Luxray. Attack cannot be Spark, Thunder Fang, Crunch, or Return. Nickname it "Wut?" (Galladiator)
  5. take a Budew named Flower. It cannot evolve until it learns every level-up move, and keeps each for at least 1 level. Same restriction with Roselia. (auramaster)
  6. take a Turtwig, name it wig, must solo all water types and fire types you find, can only evolve once it has soloed an entire gym, and then your rival for evloving again.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
migaman and yaya0m you both get my signature Gyarados!

This Gyarados must learn Substitute, Dragon Dance and Flail as soon as possible and always keep them. Solo and E4 member of your choice.

@MigaMan: You get whatever non-legendary Pokémon you want, but it can only use Hidden Power in battle.

Also...

I want a challenge for Diamond! I can trade/hack, but would prefer not to. I don't want to see anything like MEP or CheriBerryBat, make your challenges original please.
sweet :) oh and for you a honchkrow named Garret and he must know thief. and for every battle he is involved in he must use thief first.

Migaman: You get Weatherman the Castform. It must know one fire type move, one ice type move, one water type move, and one weather move, which it will open the battle with. It must solo Drake if it has hail, Winona if it has Rain, and Glacia if it has Sun.

Yaya: You get Moody the Bidoof. Moody thinks it is has its dream world ability, so it must learn Protect and Substitute before it evolves. It must then set up a substitute at the start of every battle protect every other turn in an attempt to get boosts. It must always have at least one Stat boosting move, so it can think Moody is working.

what i have thus far!

1: You get a Skarmory, It thinks that it is incredibly epic, and wants to solo at least 2 Gym Leaders, as well as one E4 member. NN: SteelWing

2) You get whatever non-legendary Pokémon you want, but it can only use Hidden Power in battle.

3) This Gyarados must learn Substitute, Dragon Dance and Flail as soon as possible and always keep them. Solo and E4 member of your choice.

4)You get Weatherman the Castform. It must know one fire type move, one ice type move, one water type move, and one weather move, which it will open the battle with. It must solo Drake if it has hail, Winona if it has Rain, and Glacia if it has Sun.

need two more!

Miga, take the same variable challenge I gave Simon. Replace Seedot with Lotad.

yaya, take a mono-attack Luxray. Attack cannot be Spark, Thunder Fang, Crunch, or Return. Nickname it "Wut?"

Reserved to give MigaMan a starter

Wait...what? Where did you get a Lanturn?

In any case, take a Mudkip. This Mudkip may never evolve, and must solo at least two gym leaders, one from the first four, and one from the last four. He (or she) must solo one pokemon from each member of the Elite Four, and one from the Champion. May have no more than one stat-changing move at any given time.

i had asked a friend to come up with something and that all he came up with was a lantern but anyways allright then!!!!

@yaya0, take a Budew named Flower. It cannot evolve until it learns every level-up move, and keeps each for at least 1 level. Same restriction with Roselia.

@Yay0 take a Turtwig, name it wig, must solo all water types and fire types you find, can only evolve once it has soloed an entire gym, and then your rival for evloving again.

After reading some challenges i want to try one myself.

-Sapphire Scramble
-I want to use a starter
-Its my first Challenge, so please keep the restrictions on a normal/(hard) Level for the other 5 Pokemon
- no trading

Take a Makuhita, call it SumoKnot. It must solo Winona, and the entirety of her Gym. It may evolve after having done these things. When you get to Lilycove, dump it in your PC. You may retrieve it after reaching Sootopolis for the first time.

After reading some challenges i want to try one myself.

-Sapphire Scramble
-I want to use a starter
-Its my first Challenge, so please keep the restrictions on a normal/(hard) Level for the other 5 Pokemon
- no trading
Troll Rock (Lunatone). Troll Rock is a very awesome troll and he showcases his trolling powers in a very trollish manner: you must give him a Moon Stone to hold to use moves of above 80 BP. Troll Rock must also solo every single Solrock/Lunatone in the game, to show off how trollish it is to its fellow kind.

~Must hold Moon Stone to use moves above 80 BP. You can choose not to hold the Moon Stone, but you can't use moves above 80 BP
~Must solo all Solrock/Lunatone.

Legeno, your new Lotad (which you nicknamed HERPDERP) may never know stab, and must always (if possible) use neutrally-effective or not-very-effective attacks. No evolution restrictions, but if you keep it as a Lombre after Wallace, it can learn STAB.

@ LegenoHC

Go get yourself a Geodude. Name him... The Hulk. (Apologies, I'm out of witty nicknames after a recent Nuzlocke ><)

Now, obviously you can't trade, so that means he's stuck as a Graveler (unless you secretly CAN trade, in which case don't). When you first catch catch him, you make the mistake of letting that little fact slip, and he's pissed, since he'll never be able to fulfill his true potential as a great battler.

To make up for that shortcoming, The Hulk is determined to have incredibly strong moves. Once he learns any of these moves, he can't use any others. You may not put off buying the TM for Hyper Beam or not pick up the Focus Punch TM and so on.

1) He must learn Hyper Beam asap and can never delete it.
2) He must learn Focus Punch asap and can never delete it.
3) He must learn Selfdestruct, then later Explosion.
4) Either Rollout OR Rock Blast.

Now, if you by some chance do evolve him, he gets lax and can never learn any attack with 70 or more BP and no STAB. Just in case. :D

No soloing restrictions, since he's a team player. However, he must the the one who KOs the last Pokemon from every E4 member and the champion. And he can never be the lowest Pokemon in your team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)