Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jimera0, hatch yourself a Girafarig and name it Myopia.
This Girafarig is has terrible eyesight, so it must use Odor Sleuth in order to attack a foe. (Girafarig learns Odor Sleuth at level 5)
After it learns Baton Pass at level 23, it loves BPing so much it can never switch out, only Baton Pass.

It must solo Lucian to prove itself to be the best psychic type around.
Good luck!

Accepted 2sly4u and EndQuote

Team so far is:
Girafarig, Carnivine, and Ghastly. I still need a couple Pokemon I can obtain early on, including a starter I believe (I'm new to this so explain to me how you do this without a starter!).

What you'd do is use your starter to catch the first available pokemon and then box it, but let's make it simple.

Take Twiggy the Turtwig. Due to being a famous singer she must be female. Twiggy also doesn't like getting wet, so she must run from any Water type pokemon. If Twiggy is hit with any form of water she gets extremely angry and must use her most powerful attack (factoring STAB and resistances/weaknesses) until the perpetrator DIES (or faints...whatever). May evolve after soloing a gym leader of your choice, and again after soloing all of the lackeys of two other gyms of your choice.

Alright Benny in a Jet, Accepted! I'm assuming you mean no water types AFTER the first battle... I don't get a choice in the matter with that one (I think... been a LONG time since I started over a Sinnoh game).

Team so far

Turtwig
Carnivine
Ghastly
Girafarig

No more grass types please XD

Benny, you haven't assigned me a team member from wave 2 yourself.

I am looking for the following Pokemon:
A Psyduck from Ravaged Path
A wild Pokemon from Valley Windworks
Drifloon from Valley Windworks
A wild Pokemon from Route 205 South
A wild Pokemon from Route 205 North
A wild Pokemon from Route 211 West

I'm back, cancelling my Diamond Scramble because I lost it... Instead, I'm doing a Sapphire Scramble! Rules are:

• Easy-Medium difficulty, please.
  • All pokemon must be able to evolve fully.
  • All pokemon must be obtainable by the time I beat Wallace.
  • I cannot trade.
  • Try and be creative.

Go! Looking forward to see what you guys come up with.

@Jimera0:

Since you can trade, you can hatch yourself a Slugma: Name it Ford.

Named after the only president who was never elected; you must never place him in the lead position. Note that you cán lead with him whenever a fainted pokemon occupies the first slot.

In an attempt to solve the Watergate scandal, the reason of his sudden appointment, he must solo 10 trainer owned water types to evolve into Magcargo.

Because the Cold War was still going on he must learn a stat up move (Amnesia, Harden, Lightscreen, Substitute, Double Team.. etc). This is to keep up with the arms race that was going on at the time. But during his presidency there was also a certain relaxation in the political tension of the Cold War. To add to this 'détente' you must thaw any Ice Type you encounter with a super effective fire attack, to prevent the Cold War from escalating.

When he has evolved into Magcargo he still has an economic crisis to deal with. Solo Byron in an attempt to solve the prices of natural resources. You may use other team members to set up, but they must not attack. Should you fail, he must give up on one of his stab moves. (If he hasn't evolved at this point due to the water challenge you should solo any two trainers left to evolve)

Have Fun!

Sorry about the Seedot, I was totally thinking of Emerald.

Take a Shroomish instead, named Brelocke.
This Shroomish ALSO thinks it is in a Nuzlocke run, so if it faints it thinks it is dead.
It cannot use STAB moves from that point onward.
It must solo Wallace and at least three trainers in Norman's gym.
Good luck!

EDIT: STAB status moves count, yeah.

@Jimera0: You get Trollamus the Hippopotas. It likes summoning weather that no one else on its team likes, so it must be sent out first against every gym leader and E4 member not being soloed.

@Ziposaki: You get Egghead the Marill. If it has Huge Power, it cannot use any of gen 3's physical types (Normal, Rock, Ground, Flying, Fighting, Steel, Ghost, Poison, Bug) and must solo Winona. If it has Thick Fat, it must be given and consume one berry per gym leader and solo Steven.

Ziposaki, Ken the male Torchic will be your starter. You must defeat every Trainer prior to Roxanne before Ken can evolve; however, he must solo her as a Level 16 Combusken. He cannot evolve into Blaziken until you make it to Sootopolis.

@EndQuote: How shall I get a Seedot? I'm playing Sapphire...
@Pika25: So I have to solo all the trainers leading up to Roxanne, but it has to face her at level 16? Is that possible?

@sagechow refused, I don't want to have to faint a pokemon in order to train another =/

@ Newby Noob Accepted!

Current team
Hippopotas
Turtwig
Carnivine
Ghastly
Girafarig

Just one more people!

@Ziposaki

You shall receive Whimpley the Whismur! Whimpley is a coward, and must be returned to it's pokeball any time its HP hit's the red zone. If you send it back out again after it hits the red zone, Whimpley will only use moves that are defensive in nature (IE don't attack opponent, or lower defensive stats, or raise your offensive stats. Inflicting status that affects the opponents ability to attack is fine) or uproar (crybaby) so you must have one of said moves on it at all times. Also, if it faints, it cannot reenter the battle even if you revive it because there's no way Whimpley is fighting those big meanies again!

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Ziposaki, horrible news...You are now stuck with Flapper the Cheri Berry Zubat, who's returned from a mini-hiatus! Just the usual restrictions: Hold a Cheri Berry to fight, lose it mid-battle it must switch out, name it Flapper.

Have fun. (Everyone starts hating me)

Sage chow, the revised one you have in the post above is much better, I'll take that. Won't be needing the holds a berry thing if it's like that. At least I can swap him in without needing to faint someone first.

So accepted! But one question, if the ice type in question would not be hit super-effectively (i.e. a water/ice type) will Ford still need to use a fire type attack on them? Just making sure here :P

OK so my team is as follows:
Twiggy the Turtwig
Due to being a famous singer she must be female. Twiggy also doesn't like getting wet, so she must run from any Water type pokemon. If Twiggy is hit with any form of water she gets extremely angry and must use her most powerful attack (factoring STAB and resistances/weaknesses) until the perpetrator DIES (or faints...whatever). May evolve after soloing a gym leader of your choice, and again after soloing all of the lackeys of two other gyms of your choice.

Boo the Gastly
It doesnt like to be seen, so it can only attack while a pokemon is asleep. If the pokemon is awake it can only use Night Shade.
It must have this these 3 moves:
Hypnosis
Dream Eater/Nightmare
Night Shade
The fourth move is your choice.
It can evolve into Haunter after it solos Fantina's Gengar, or reaches level 40 if incomplete.
It can evolve into Gengar after it solos Candice's Abomasnow and Volkner's Luxray, or reaches level 60 if incomplete.

Augustus the Carnivine

Augustus hates the fact that it floats above the ground, so it must use Ingrain the first turn it comes in every time. His only STAB is Solar Beam (from a TM ASAP), at least until it learns Power Whip. After that, he must replace Solar Beam. After he learns Power Whip, he must also solo every Grass-type you encounter to prove it's superiority.

Myopia the Girafarig
This Girafarig is has terrible eyesight, so it must use Odor Sleuth in order to attack a foe. (Girafarig learns Odor Sleuth at level 5)
After it learns Baton Pass at level 23, it loves BPing so much it can never switch out, only Baton Pass.

Ford the Slugma
Named after the only president who was never elected; you must never place him in the lead position. Note that you cán lead with him whenever a fainted pokemon occupies the first slot.

In an attempt to solve the Watergate scandal, the reason of his sudden appointment, he must solo 10 trainer owned water types to evolve into Magcargo.

Because the Cold War was still going on he must learn a stat up move (Amnesia, Harden, Lightscreen, Substitute, Double Team.. etc). This is to keep up with the arms race that was going on at the time. But during his presidency there was also a certain relaxation in the political tension of the Cold War. To add to this 'détente' you must thaw any Ice Type you encounter with a super effective fire attack, to prevent the Cold War from escalating.

When he has evolved into Magcargo he still has an economic crisis to deal with. Solo Byron in an attempt to solve the prices of natural resources. You may use other team members to set up, but they must not attack. Should you fail, he must give up on one of his stab moves. (If he hasn't evolved at this point due to the water challenge you should solo any two trainers left to evolve)

Trollamus the Hippopotas

It likes summoning weather that no one else on its team likes, so it must be sent out first against every gym leader and E4 member not being soloed.

I will keep you posted on my progress!

I'll trade for the mentioned pokes ASAP. So far:

Turtiw
Chimchar
Buneary
Drifloon
Hippopotas
Bidoof

THAT'S IT!!!
I'll be playing Pokémon Platinum.
Thanks for the Pokes, I'll fill you in later (when I can get some time, actually =P)

IAR: So so true in this case, since I cannot grow berries on my game. I've had it so long the battery's run dry. :p Accepted anyways. Jimera0 is accepted as well. I need 1 more poke, then.

To reiterate,
I am looking for the following Pokemon:
A Psyduck from Ravaged Path
A wild Pokemon from Valley Windworks
Drifloon from Valley Windworks
A wild Pokemon from Route 205 South
A wild Pokemon from Route 205 North
A wild Pokemon from Route 211 West

Pika25, take a Pachirisu named Wannabe. Wannabe is well, a wannabe and wishes more than anything else to be a Pikachu! Therefore, Wannabe will not be able to learn and use any moves that Pikachu cannot learn in some version of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)