Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
@TyranitarPhantom:

You get MEOW MIX the Meowth! It's a bit of a kleptomaniac, so its ability must be Pickup. You can never give it an item, because it wouldn't be able to pick up things. It's afraid of being paralyzed by Electric types, as it would be more difficult to pick up things, so you can't use it against Electric-type Pokémon until it evolves. It seeks to find its hidden power, so it must learn and keep Hidden Power to evolve. After evolution, its ability will no longer be Pickup. It will be Limber, freeing it from the Electric-type restriction as it can no longer be paralyzed.

I am feeling so original today!

Okay BrazilianGuy, if you want REALLY HARD, here you go: You get SuperStuff the Surskit. SuperStuff thinks he is so super, he only needs to use the first 4 moves he learns( Bubble, Quick Attack, Sweet Scent, and Water Sport) until he evolves after completing his solos of Chrasher Gardinia(would be wake but I noticed that Sage already took Wake) and Fantina with only Bubble against either, unless you want to use Sweet Scent, and solos 50 fire types at least 7 levels higher with Quick Attack. Once he evolves though, he can use any move, but if he has the option, must use NFE moves at every oppertunity and solo 25 trainer owned ice types and 45 rock types. Second to last, if he faints, backtrack to mom, solo 250 level 2,3,or 4 pokemon, and 150 trainer owned pokemon, but on the second time, solo 500 ice and rock types. Finally, OHKO 100 pokemon with NFE moves while you are at it, and use a RNG to choose one other member of your team, which Super must always be in your party with. Hope you like it, and that it is plenty hard enough!!(if you'd like, never use any move ever used against you, but this is OPTIONAL!!!)

BTW, guys my Odd the Oddish was an experimental challenge, and I won't be using that type of challenge again, unless asked for.

TyranitarPhantom, you get Nat the Seel. Nat can only use moves with a N, A, or T in the name, and must use the 1st 4 of them to solo 2 gym leaders. Finally, OHKO 50 trainer-owned pokemon to evolve. Enjoy your leafgreen scramblee!!

@Jimera0, I like that challenge, but Electrode was on my list of things I've already Scrambled with, so I'm gonna have to reject it. However, if you want to assign something else, you'll take priority over anyone else

Current assignments:

1. Super Saiyan's Eevee/Jolteon
2. King Serperior's Charmander
3. endQuote's Bellsprout

remember, no repeating types, and please include a nickname

For reference, my list of things I've already used
Wait what? I read that over twice and somehow missed it XD damn I really liked that challange too. I'll have to save it for someone else!

So instead you get Buzzkill the Beedrill (Must start as Weedle though). BuzzKill thinks bug types are the best, and so must learn and keep every bug type move it gets (so string shot [yes motherfucking string shot!], twineedle, and Pin Missile). It also loves killing the opponents buzz, so it must revenge kill 10 Pokemon (meaning one of your pokemon must faint, and then BuzzKill must immediately come in and successfully finish off the Pokemon that fainted it) in order for you to use him in the Elite 4. If you don't fulfill this requirement, you are not allowed to use another Pokemon in his place (Meaning you can't have more than 5 Pokemon on your team).

Enjoy!

@AxMaster68, I gave Jimera0 priority, and his Beedrill clashes with your Venonat, so I'm gonna have to reject it. I'll give you priority if you want to give me something else

HeartGold Scramble!!
My rules are:
1. may trade with platinum.
2. A good team that covers it's weaknesses well.
3. No rude names.
4. Must have a full team(no HM slaves).
5. No crazy challenges like Odd the Oddish.
6. Be nice as this is my first challenge seeing as I sold my FireRed before I could begin.
7. I need at least one Pokemon to be able to learn Surf, Strength, and Waterfall that are not HM slaves(one Pokemon can learn all 3 but it doesn't have to).

@king serprior

You get a scyther
It is very confused about it's ability.
If its ability is swarm, you may only use attacks under 60 bp
If its ability is technician, you may only attacks over 60 bp, but you can only have one STAB.

It must solo jasmine

Have fun!

I gave out this challenge a while back, but got ninja'd, so let's try this again. :)

King Serperior, take a Chikorita and name it Blossom.
It must learn and keep Natural Gift ASAP.
(The number of trainer-owned Pokémon it soloes using only Natural Gift) divided by 2 (Rounded down) equals (The number of times it can evolve)

It must solo at least three Pokémon in the elite four.
All three must belong to different trainers.

Good luck!

AxMaster68: That's what I'm talking about.

I can't let it die, because if he did, I'll be in a mess...

I got Wake for him because, Yanmega is really from gen 4, but Yanma, the pokémon that I'll start with, is second gen, so I consider that Tyranitarphantom's challenge is my second gen challenge.

So, I need a first generation and a forth generation pokémons and each one needs to solo two of this four: Roark, Gardenia, Bertha and Lucian(gosh, first two gym leaders and e4 last ones for the first generation and the last generation(until platinum)...there is something in common here...)

BrazillianGuy, take Trusty the Tarous. It can only use rock climb as it's physical attack. It's other three moves are surf, fire blast, and swagger(if it learns it). If not, teach it shadow ball or blizzard. It must hold a burn orb at all times. Solo gym two and Lucian with him. Have fun my friend!!

BrazillianGuy, take Trusty the Tarous. It can only use rock climb as it's physical attack. It's other three moves are surf, fire blast, and swagger(if it learns it). If not, teach it shadow ball or blizzard. It must hold a burn orb at all times. Solo gym two and Lucian with him. Have fun my friend!!
Liked the pokémon(really, Tauros, with Gengar and Snorlax, is my favorite mon). Buuuut(why lord, we always have to have a buuuuut?????), I found it too easy.

You can give me the same mon, with the same solos, but put a little more pepper on this challenge please ;D

Nops bwburke.

Axmaster68 would gave me Crasher Wake if Sage Chow didn't have choosed him. But I didn't accepted Sage Chow's Challenge due to the fact that it was a Smeargle, and TyranitarPhantom had already give a Yanma as second gen mon. So, I decided to get Crasher Wake for Axmaster68's challenge, because it was what he would gave me...ufff =B

Tried a table but failed

Trying another way:

Tiranitarphantom's Yanma -> Yanma Accepted -> SageChow's Smeargle(must solo Wake) -> Rejection due to 2nd 2nd gen mon -> Axmaster68's Surskit(would solo Wake if SageChow didn't choose it and must solo Gardenia as a substitute) -> Accepted and switching Gardenia to Wake(due to the intention of the Challenger) -> Gardenia's freedom

Now I think it clear

Ok BrazillianGuy, you want more pepper on that Tarous? I'll give you more pepper.

Pokemon: Tarous
Nickname: Trusty
Solos: Gardinia(must be in the disobedient stage) and Lucian
Ristrictions: must know the RainyBeam combo(Rain Dance + Solarbeam), Spite(HG,SS,and Pt tutor move only), and Flamethrower(must buy from Game Corner). Until it knows those moves, it cannot know STAB or physical attacks what-so-ever. Its ability must be Anger Point. He must hold the item Black Sludge. Rain dance must be the first move used during battle even if it is already raining. Trusty's rain must be active during the champion battle or Trusty will force all of his teammates to use either neutral of not-very-effective attacks only.

Is this O.K. ?

P.S. With exception of the Flame Orb and the move Rock Climb, that first Tarous was used during my first LeafGreen playthrough.

Ok BrazillianGuy, you want more pepper on that Tarous? I'll give you more pepper.

Pokemon: Tarous
Solos: Gardinia(must be in the disobedient stage) and Lucian
Ristrictions: must know the RainyBeam combo(Rain Dance + Solarbeam), Spite(HG,SS,and Pt tutor move only), and Flamethrower(must buy from Game Corner). Its ability must be Anger Point. He must hold the item Black Sludge. Rain dance must be the first move used during battle even if it is already raining.

Is this O.K. ?

P.S. With exception of the Flame Orb and the move Rock Climb, that first Tarous was used during my first LeafGreen playthrough.

Now I feel the anger of this Bull man! Accepted

I notice that there are a lot of misspellings in recent pages. Wow, we're almost at 12000 posts!

Starting a scramble soon, game and rules aren't revealed to you yet :) That babies scramble was too insane so I dropped it.

Probably this is my fault. English is far away to be my natural language(it's Portuguese), and I can study as much as I do, but I'll always miss a lot in my writing accuracy(really, talking I'm kinda ok, because my boss is Italian, so I need to REALLY know how to talk in English),writing I'm not that good(actually, Mozilla Firefox is helping me a little, because my computer is in English, so it corrects some words for me). That's one of the reasons I'm registered in smogon, not in the Brazilian(noticed right now that it's not with two lls, so my nickname is wrong ¬¬) forums.

But I'm trying

Edit: Corrected my name =D

BrazillianGuy, sorry to add one last restriction, but Trusty wants it to rain during the champion battle or he will prevent his teammates from using any supereffective attacks at all.

Ok, now that you have a corrected name, you need to confirm with King Serperior what Tauros' item is. The post says both Flame Orb and Black Sludge... what is it with your scramble? Why is it so confusing?

More info on my scramble: It will be a themed scramble of Platinum. DO NOT ASSIGN ANYTHING YET, as it would obviously not fit my theme.

I will continue to post hints every couple hours for the rest of the day as to what my scramble is. The first person to guess correctly can reserve a Pokémon. Hints so far:

1. It will be a themed scramble of Platinum.

TyranitarPhantom, use the same restrictions on a Seel instead.

King Serperior, here's your challenge. You get BunBun the Buneary. Bun cannot handle moves with more PP than there are in her name, so teach her moves with 5 PP (every one of them like Bounce, Rain Dance, etc.) ASAP, and have her use a special attack whenever possible. Also, solo 1 gym leader of your choice with NFE moves. Finally, if she faints, she must be in your party at all times with her best friend BeeBee the Bidoof, who can never be used in battle (if she is the last member of your party, soft reset to your last save point). Enjoy your first scramble!!

New hint on my scramble!

Hint #1: It will be a themed scramble of Platinum.
Hint #2: I will be using 4 Pokémon, each themed after a character from a certain video game I have played.

The first person (besides those I have told in advance) that guesses the video game and characters correctly (via a PM to me, so this thread isn't spammed) will get to assign one of the Pokémon. Given that a large number of people don't spell that well, I'll accept misspellings. Do not PM until the third hint, since that's a dead giveaway that someone told you what it is.

@King Serperior, take TucknRoll the Sandshrew. It loves spin and roll around to battle. So it must know Rapid Spin and Rollout ASAP. It cannot forget these moves. The other two moves are your choice. Every battle it must use Rapid spin or Rollout before any other moves. It must solo 5 pokemon with only Rapid Spin and solo 20 pokemon with only Rollout to evolve. It must solo Whitney, Lt. Surge, and Blaine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)