Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright everyone, time for the next update on my Leaf Green Challange!

First, again the restrictions:
From King Serperior: Jimera0, take a Snorlax and have it as close as possible to the first gen 1 moveset for it. Must solo Giovanni and your rival before the E4 and after gym 8.

From Tyranitarphantom: you'll both be going with a Poliwag named Wuzzle. It loves confusing people with it's swirling patterns, so it must always hit an opponent with Hypnosis before attacking (once it learns it, of course). However, once it evolves to Poliwhirl, it's swirl reverses, so it must forget Hypnosis. From that point on, it may never use a move on the opponent that isn't an attacking move. It prefers to use brute force, so it must learn strength. It may be evolved into Poliwrath once you have obtained 6 badges, and it must have soloed one of those leaders. All other restrictions remain.

From EndQuote: take a Charmander and name it Charming.
This adorable little lizard is quite the smooth talker, so it must learn and keep Attract ASAP. (TM is on Route 24)
It must use Attract to infatuate every Pokémon of the opposite gender it is sent out against.

In addition, it cannot use Fire-type attacks against Pokémon of the opposite gender, because nothing ruins a date like a whirling inferno.
However, if the date is going badly, he might as well use fire. (If Blaze activates OR he is the last Pokémon alive in your party, you can use Fire-type attacks)

He must solo Erika and at least three Pokémon in the elite four.
Good luck!

From Super Saiyan: take Shenron the Pikachu . He has 3 flaws though.
1. He has limited attack knowledge, so he can only use his level up moves. No tms or hms.
2. He has poor endurance, so he must rest after defeating an opponent. He can battle again once the next opponent is defeated or the battle ends. (Can solo Gym Leaders)
3. He is terrified of Flying and Water Pokemon so he may never battle them. This restriction is SO getting wished away, RIGHT NOW.
Knowing this, he has the power of the Eternal Dragon and will grant you a wish. You may remove one of the above restrictions immediately. If he solos 4 Gym Leaders, you get another wish and may remove another restriction. Unfortunately, 1 restriction will always be in place. No evolution restrictions. For an extra challenge, you can refuse the wishes. Congrats, you are the first recipient of my Signature Challange! Good luck!

From Axemaster68: you get Ball the Sandshrew. Ball has no restrictions, congratulations!! Just a few small things first:

1) Set up Sandstorm in every E4 battle not being soloed and make sure to have the move before going there.

2) Use Defense Curl against 15 different evolution lines(one member of each) to evolve.

3) One boosting move at a time maximum.

4) Use Sand Tomb against 50 pokemon to forget the move after Ball learns it.

5) Solo Koga after evolving, or any other gym leader and his GLMP(yes AFTER evolving I am being nice today).

You can remove any 1 restriction after the solos are completed.

If Ball faints more than 5 times, he needs a buddy. That buddy will be a Grass type decided by someone else. Good luck and enjoy one example of my signature buddy challenge!!

From Oh Biscuits: Enjoy Bulbus the Bellsprout! In the Latin story that I'm translating right now, there's a character named Bulbus. His name means "onion," just so you know. Bulbus is extremely jealous of Modestus, who he thinks is Charming the Charmander! So he must never fight ANY double battles with him. He must also solo Misty, since Misty comes before Erika and Bulbus believes that he's better than Charming. (This works 'cause Modestus wasn't so modest and was quite the ladies' man.) He must evolve before Charming and after he solos Misty, and he can evolve again any time. This shouldn't be TOO hard.

Now for the story! Enjoy everyone!

Alright, bought myself some potions. Now on to Route 3!

Eggheaded Scientist dude: “Hi! Here’s these super hi-tech new product, RUNNING SHOES >:O. They let you do something known as RUNNING. So amazing isn’t it?”

Wait what? Why couldn’t I run before I got some damn shoes? Are the shoes I’m wearing now flip flops or something? Ah whatever, a welcome upgrade since you walk slower than a paralyzed Shuckle without them.

Alright, just gotta plow through some weak ass trainers on the way to Mt. Moon, not much to say about this part...

Youngster: “HI I LIKE SHORTS :D they’re comfortable and easy to wear, and they make my crotch area all tingly with excitement.”

Alright I made that second part up, but seriously this kid has a total short fetish, I swear.

*several minutes and many trainers later*

Jeeze, why is there such a huge concentration of trainers in one tiny section of a route anyway? Some sort of newbie convention or something? Seriously, there are 8 trainers in an area ¼ the size of Viridian Forest. What gives?

*starts battle with last trainer on route, a Lass with a Jigglypuff*
Hrm, same level as my Shenron. I should be able to beat it though :D
*Tail whips and Quick Attacks*
*Stupid puffball infatuates Shenron through Cute Charm*
... Forgot about that, should’ve stuck with Thundershock...
*Stupid puffball gets a critical hit*
NOOOOO
*Shenron faints*
Really? -.- well that’s goddamn annoying.
*Charming finishes off stupid Jigglypuff*

Alright, that’s annoying. Finally reached the Pokemon Center at the end of the route. Now I can get ready for Mt. Moon. That’s going to be interesting to do with just Charming and Shenron >.<

Suspicious Bald Man: “Hey, want to buy a super-special awesome Pokémon? Only 500 Pokedollars :D”
Hrmm let me think about it... NO! GET AWAY BEFORE CHARMING ROASTS YOU, YOU SLEASY CONMAN!

Alright, into Mt. Moon we go! Time to get annoyed to kingdom come by Zubat and Geodude! Yay!

*slowly works his way through the trainers, collecting items while going back to the PokeCenter very frequently. Stupid frail Shenron*

Time to head to one of the side rooms and fight my first rocket grunt!

Let’s see how he fares. Charming wrecks his Sandshrew, Shenron 2HKO’s hit Rattata, and I’m forced to switch back to Charming for Zubat b/c of Shenron’s restriction but who gives a shit, it gets raped too.

Big bad gangsters eh? Not very impressive I say.

Anyway, onwards! There are many more items to collect and opponents to defeat!
... geeze, I won’t be needing to train these two at all at this rate once I get to Cerulean. They’re getting so damn high level already. Currently lv 18 and 16.

Bug Catcher: “You need to go through this cave to reach Cerulean City”
Yeah thanks captian obvious... wait a second... why is that? You’d think they’d have better methods to connect cities than dangerous Pokemon infested tunnels. The Pokemon world just doesn’t make sense :S

Well, I keep on proceeding through the cave... not to the main part of the second floor yet. All the trips I have to make back to the Pokemon center is really slowing me down...

And it’s really damn annoying having to stop Charming’s evolution every time he levels up >.< I can’t wait until I get Bulbous and evolve him...

*finally gets through to fossils* HELL YES good stuff. Just got to fight this Super Nerd and then get the hell out of here!

Hang on, I just realized this guy found both the fossils first, and then you battle him, and take one of the fossils. Does that make me a theif...?

Well anyway, pwned him easily. I’ll grab the Dome fossil just because. I mean, really, there’s not much difference since I can’t use either of them anyway, and I already have access to as many of both fossils as I could ever want on my Pearl version so =/. This is about the least important fossil choice I’ve ever needed to make lol.

So, now just to make a bee-line to Cerulean city! I’d say that this is Chapter complete, how ‘bout you?

END OF CHAPTER SUMMARY:

Badges: 1
Pokemon: 2
Blackouts: 1 (and NEVER AGAIN >:O)

Charming the Charmander:

Level 20
Ember
Metal Claw
Scratch
Smokescreen

Shenron the Pikachu:

Level 19
Thundershock
Double Team
Quick Attack
Tail Whip

Jimere0, for that Snorlax, teach it surf in place of self-destruct unless you have access to a way for it to learn it. Name it Gen1OU since I forgot to give it a name.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Now that I have some free time, might as well analyse my upcoming Anniversary Scramble & effectively get to start!

So I have...

Let's see...Piplup's going to be a bitch, with so many 2's & 4's. Pachirisu is going to be pretty easy, actually, which is good. Burmy's also relatively easy. Drifloon is going to be a bit hard, but not too difficult. Misdreavus is going to be a bitch, I can definitely see. But the real one that's going to make me cry is without a shadow of a doubt: Kricketune. I'm basically forced to use crappy moves & soloing Fantina & Flint is going to force me to grind...Also, the persistent references to all those months ago...Automatic LVP...=P

The powerhouses will probably almost certainly be Piplup & Drifloon, & maybe Misdreavus too. The others will probably end up dragging behind & waste time, Kricketune, but after all that, sit back guys, this will be one hell of a ride...

I'll start up the scramble shortly & will update at regular intervals, but the White Scramblocke has priority at the moment. Now to get the eggs ready...And finish that Scramblocke...And thanks to DLC, watch some 24...=P

@BrazillianGuy, Yes, I've rejected, like, 10, 15 Pokemon. Hell's it to ya? It's not fair if someone gives me something I always use anyways, or can't stand using because of it's epic failure. Besides, if it was really THAT bad to reject anything, I'd've been banned ages ago. I'm here. so obviously no one, but you, cares. Mind your own buisness, will you?

Also, to anyone wondering where I went,school got in the way. I'm back now though, and still need challenges!

-Tentacool: King George if male, Queen Anne if Female, Liquid Ooze: combined Attack Power cannot exceed 120, clear Body: Must Solo Whitney's Miltank, Chuck's Primeape, Bruno's Hitmonchan and Lance's Gyarados
-Natu: Peck, must always start a battle with Peck, must KO 25 Pokemon with Peck to evolve, always under the affects of Taunt and Torment
-
-
-
-

@MelodyRae: Of course you can reject(the rules says that can't, but everybody does so...). But it's kind of selfish, boring, rude, idiot or another adjective meaning a bad thing to reject almost EVERY SINGLE pokémon you receive. You didn't even explained your rules well(let's say, you have no rules, it's kind of "I won't because this pokémon is ugly, I won't because I don't wanna, I won't because of that...c'mon!!!!!

Or you really explain WHAT pokémons you want, WHAT RULES are your rules and WHAT are the restrictions people can give you, and you receive the mon you want almost automatically.

But I don't really know why I'm explaining myself...if you think you're right, the problem is yours...

Yes, it is. And explaining yourself didn't help. I have.. Basically no idea what you just said.

-Tentacool: King George if male, Queen Anne if Female, Liquid Ooze: combined Attack Power cannot exceed 120, clear Body: Must Solo Whitney's Miltank, Chuck's Primeape, Bruno's Hitmonchan and Lance's Gyarados
-Natu: Peck, must always start a battle with Peck, must KO 25 Pokemon with Peck to evolve, always under the affects of Taunt and Torment
-
-
-
-

MelodyRae, the simple fact is that if you keep rejecting everyone's pokemon they're going to stop giving you ones because it's so frustrating to have you reject their hard thought out and often well researched offer for some silly reason.

I gave up trying to give you new challanges after that Totodile. I'm just sick of it eh?

Agreeing with Jimera0.

Anyway, I just need two more pokes for my competitive scramble!

Team:
Newby N00b's Ferrothorn (Nick: ElKing) @Leftovers
Ability: Iron Barbs
Nature: (Set: Jolly)
EVs: (Set: 252 Speed) Free: 252 HP, 4 Def
Moveset: (Set)
-Rock Polish
-Substitute
-Leech Seed
-Aerial Ace
Thoughts: Base 20 Speed. This thing is going to be laughably slow, even when it's Rock Polished to a brilliant shine.
Odds are, Substitute and Leech Seed will be the only moves I'll use. Aerial Ace could be fun to pull out against Conkeldurr, right before he Drain-Punches me into oblivion. :/
If I Rock Polish, maybe the enemy will die laughing? :)

King Serperior's Sableye (Nick: Surprise) @Leftovers
Ability: Prankster
Nature: (Set: Brave)
EVs: (Set: 252 HP, 50 Atk) Free: 206 Def
-Recover
-Will-O-Wisp
-Knock Off
-Night Shade
Thoughts: I've been meaning to try Prankster Sableye, it looks like fun. I wish I had room for Taunt, but Knock Off could be equally annoying, in some cases. Between having zero weaknesses, the ability to spread status, and generally annoy, Surprise should work out okay. (I hope)

Piemonade's Ludicolo (Nick: Pineapple) @Leftovers
Ability: Rain Dish
Nature: (Set: Bold)
EVs: (Set: 252 Def, 252 Sp Def, 4 HP)
-Surf
-Toxic
-Rain Dance
-Substitute
Thoughts: It's Toxic-Stall gone horribly awry. Ah well, this should be able to at least spread some poison and maybe KO something, if I'm lucky. Which I'm not. -sigh-

Axmaster68's Conkeldurr (Nick: Conk) @Quick Claw
Ability: Guts
Nature: (Set: Brave)
EVs: 252 atk, 252 hp, 4 def
-Hammer Arm
-Stone Edge
-Bulk-Up
-Mach Punch
Other: Must hit each foe with Hammer Arm first before being able to switch attacks. 0 spd evs.
Thoughts: My choices for item were Quick Claw and Choice Band.
A Choice Band makes this mono-fighting, as I would have to select Hammer Arm first.
With a Quick Claw, I can switch attacks, but get the inferior item.
I might still switch to CB...

Cowbell the Tauros @Choice Scarf
Ability: Sheer Force
Nature: Adamant
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
-Double Edge (Illegal with Sheer Force, according to PO, so I'll use Return instead)
-Earthquake
-Rock Slide
-Zen Headbutt
Thoughts: Despite being an RU Poke, Sheer Force should help Cowbell hit hard.
Unfortunately, with such a fighting-heavy metagame, he'll probably die. A lot.

ONE more!

@Piemonade: I took the liberty of adding some bad puns and flavor text; I hope you don't mind =P

Take a Snubbull, name it Thrall.

Thrall joins your team to find his roots: Separated from his clan at birth, he was send to Johto by Grovyle Hellscream. Hoping to become a chieftain, he must prove his leadership by using Roar on 5 of his Snubbull brethren. You may shout "For the Horde!" if it pleases you. Thrall must also prove his destiny: The Red Gyarados has fallen under the curse of Gul'dan: Solo him before evolution.

As a chieftain, he sets out to become a Shaman. Befriend the spirits of Air, Earth, Fire, Water and the Wilds by solo-ing the corresponding gym leaders in Kanto. Learn the moves as an hommage to Wc III:
- Air: Solo Lt. Surge, learn it Thunder(bolt) -> (eg. Chain Lightning)
- Water: Solo Misty
- Earth: Solo Brock, learn it Earthquake upon completion.
- Fire: Solo Blaine
- The Wilds: Solo the Rival

Let's not forget his companion "Snowsong": Catch this HM slave on the very same route as Thrall. You may box it, but Thrall may only attack during double battles if Snowsong was send out or is fainted on your team. With his clan liberated, and his shamanistic powers complete he can finally lead his tribe to Sinnoh, where a certain Giratina named Mannoroth will be waiting for him. But this is another challange alltogether..

Have Fun!

Summary:
- Roar or solo 5 Snubbull and solo the Red Gyarados before evolving into Granbull.
- Catch a HM-slave named "Snowsong". Must be in double battles with Thrall.
- Solo Lt. Surge, Misty, Brock, Blaine and the Rival in Kanto.
- Learn it Roar, T-bolt and Earthquake (eventually)

ADDENDUM: If you want to go hard-mode: Don't use attacks above 40 base power. An exception is made for the elemental moves in Kanto. In this case; learn Water Pulse after Misty and Fire Fang after Blaine (replacing Roar). Should the E-4 be too hard, you may learn Headbutt or Return. Delete it before going to Kanto!

Yay!!!! Blossom just soloed my rival's Gastly using a dark-typed Natural Gift and leveled up in the process!!! Blossom is not going to be a Chikorita anymore!! Two more trainer-owned Pokemon to solo using only Natural Gift and Blossom shall evolve again!!

Don't forget me, too! I still need 3 alternates for my 100 post RU scramble. I'd like a special sweeper, a hardish challenge, and a spinner not weak to fire and rock(and Cryogonal). My rules:

1) Please use pokemon that fit the description in RU by Smogon standards.
2)Please use a set of your choice that fits the discription of the pokemon, and what I'd like.
3) I reserve the right to reject challenges I don't like, but will reserve a spot for another pokemon of your choice for 24 hours.
4) Please no annoying challenges.

My team:
Titanium (Steelix) (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SDef
Sassy Nature (+SDef, -Spd)
- Dragon Tail
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Gyro Ball

ComeAtMeBro (Gallade) (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Steadfast
EVs: 240 HP / 20 Atk / 204 SDef / 44 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Bulk Up
- Drain Punch
- Psycho Cut
- Taunt

BuzzBuzz (Beedrill) (M) @ Life Orb
Trait: Swarm
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Swords Dance
- Brick Break
- X-Scissor
- Poison Jab

Mygavolt (Galvantula) (M) @ Choice Specs
Trait: Compoundeyes
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Volt Switch
- Thunder
- Bug Buzz
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Matador (Tauros) (M) @ Life Orb
Trait: Intimidate
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Double-Edge
- Earthquake
- Zen Headbutt
- Rock Slide

JustCryNow (Cryogonal) @ Focus Sash
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Ice Beam
- Recover
- Rapid Spin
- Reflect

and my alternates so far:

Batman (Gligar) (F) @ Eviolite
Trait: Hyper Cutter
EVs: 252 HP / 108 Def / 144 SDef / 4 Spd
Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Roost
- Earthquake
- Knock Off
- Toxic

Altaria (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SDef
Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)
- Dragon Pulse
- Heal Bell
- Roost
- Toxic

Banker (Venomoth) (M) @ Focus Sash
Trait: Tinted Lens
EVs: 120 Def / 136 SAtk / 252 Spd
- Baton Pass
- Quiver Dance
- Sleep Powder
- Giga Drain

-
-
-

Come on guys, just three more!! I hope to start this weekend.

Concerning MelodyRae91, has anyone noticed she asked for like 3 seperate games within 1 week? I agree with BrazilianGuy and Jimera0 completely, after I had to reset a given Pokemon 3 times I was wary to give her another scramblemon and wouldn't you know it, she forgot about Haxorus the Dunsparce I gave her. @MelodyRae91, nothing personal, just they are right.

On Topic, @Axmaster68, Can I assign another one, because I will. I got a spinner idea.

Also, Last night I finally caught Hax FTW. Now for my first badge. lol

Axmaster, take a Wailord and name it Shamu.
The only water-type move it can know is Water Spout, and if it is at or above 75% HP, it can only use Water Spout.
Nature, EVs, Item, and the other three moves are completely up to you.

I still need two more for my competitive OU scramble!
Feel free to give a second, even if you've already given one.

@Axmaster68

Dizzy the Blastoise @Leftovers
Nature: Bold
Trait: Torrent
252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
-Foresight
-Rapid Spin
-Dragon Tail
-Scald
Must have these four moves, and if the opponent has a non-fainted Ghost pokemon, it must use Foresight before Rapid Spin.

Cowbell the Tauros @Choice Scarf
Nature: Adamant
Trait: Sheer Force
4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
-Double Edge
-Earthquake
-Rock Slide
-Zen Headbutt
Hits fast and hits hard, but scarfed.

Time for yet another update of my Leaf Green Scramble Challange! I know Brazilian Guy is excited, and I hope the rest of you are too :P

First as usual, the restrictions:

From King Serperior: Jimera0, take a Snorlax and have it as close as possible to the first gen 1 moveset for it. Must solo Giovanni and your rival before the E4 and after gym 8.

From Tyranitarphantom: you'll both be going with a Poliwag named Wuzzle. It loves confusing people with it's swirling patterns, so it must always hit an opponent with Hypnosis before attacking (once it learns it, of course). However, once it evolves to Poliwhirl, it's swirl reverses, so it must forget Hypnosis. From that point on, it may never use a move on the opponent that isn't an attacking move. It prefers to use brute force, so it must learn strength. It may be evolved into Poliwrath once you have obtained 6 badges, and it must have soloed one of those leaders. All other restrictions remain.

From EndQuote: take a Charmander and name it Charming.
This adorable little lizard is quite the smooth talker, so it must learn and keep Attract ASAP. (TM is on Route 24)
It must use Attract to infatuate every Pokémon of the opposite gender it is sent out against.

In addition, it cannot use Fire-type attacks against Pokémon of the opposite gender, because nothing ruins a date like a whirling inferno.
However, if the date is going badly, he might as well use fire. (If Blaze activates OR he is the last Pokémon alive in your party, you can use Fire-type attacks)

He must solo Erika and at least three Pokémon in the elite four.
Good luck!

From Super Saiyan: take Shenron the Pikachu . He has 3 flaws though.
1. He has limited attack knowledge, so he can only use his level up moves. No tms or hms.
2. He has poor endurance, so he must rest after defeating an opponent. He can battle again once the next opponent is defeated or the battle ends. (Can solo Gym Leaders)
3. He is terrified of Flying and Water Pokemon so he may never battle them. This restriction is SO getting wished away, RIGHT NOW.
Knowing this, he has the power of the Eternal Dragon and will grant you a wish. You may remove one of the above restrictions immediately. If he solos 4 Gym Leaders, you get another wish and may remove another restriction. Unfortunately, 1 restriction will always be in place. No evolution restrictions. For an extra challenge, you can refuse the wishes. Congrats, you are the first recipient of my Signature Challange! Good luck!

From Axemaster68: you get Ball the Sandshrew. Ball has no restrictions, congratulations!! Just a few small things first:

1) Set up Sandstorm in every E4 battle not being soloed and make sure to have the move before going there.

2) Use Defense Curl against 15 different evolution lines(one member of each) to evolve.

3) One boosting move at a time maximum.

4) Use Sand Tomb against 50 pokemon to forget the move after Ball learns it.

5) Solo Koga after evolving, or any other gym leader and his GLMP(yes AFTER evolving I am being nice today).

You can remove any 1 restriction after the solos are completed.

If Ball faints more than 5 times, he needs a buddy. That buddy will be a Grass type decided by someone else. Good luck and enjoy one example of my signature buddy challenge!!

From Oh Biscuits: Enjoy Bulbus the Bellsprout! In the Latin story that I'm translating right now, there's a character named Bulbus. His name means "onion," just so you know. Bulbus is extremely jealous of Modestus, who he thinks is Charming the Charmander! So he must never fight ANY double battles with him. He must also solo Misty, since Misty comes before Erika and Bulbus believes that he's better than Charming. (This works 'cause Modestus wasn't so modest and was quite the ladies' man.) He must evolve before Charming and after he solos Misty, and he can evolve again any time. This shouldn't be TOO hard.

And now for the story! Enjoy!

Alright, first job is to explore Cerulean a bit! Let’s see if the locals are just as stupid here as they were in our last few towns eh?

Every damn person in the city: “Have you heard about Bill? Bill is cool! Bill is wierd! Bill! BILL! BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL”

Good god O.O what the hell is wrong with these people and why are they all obsessed with Bill? Knowing Bill’s crazy ass experiments he’s probably a super villain using a mind control ray
over the whole town, utilizing Abra or something.

Lol that stupid girl with her Slowbro. Slowbro can’t use Sonic Boom you dumbass :D. Seriously, how the hell would that work? Slowbro is about as likely to break the sound barrier as a Shuckle mired in molasses.

Police force is concerned about the break in that house... cmon people, what about the resident super villain you have up on route 25? I mean Team Rocket is hardly worth your trouble, you can sweep them with freaking Rattata...

Alright, I have to be careful not to go near the bridge until I’m ready to fight Derp... so I should go catch Ball on Route 4 first and then train him up to lv 15 or something. Looks like I’m in for some serious grinding...

Alright, first Pokemon I run into is a male Sandshrew, and catching it was easy! Only problem is it was lv 6, lowest level on the route. This is going to be fuuuun >.>

.... Quiet nature. Fuck it, no one said it had to be the first Sandshrew I caught >.>

*Quietly shanks Ball, hides his body in the forest and walks away furtively.*

YOU ALL SAW NOTHING!

*Searches for more Sandshrew*

Alright, lv 10 sandshrew, this should be better... Quirky, well no boosts is better than drops in the wrong stat. Time to grind! I might as well use Defense curl against all the Pokemon on route 4, that’ll get me 3 towards the 15 I need to evolve.

*a lot of Sandshrew, Rattata and Spearow later*

OH wow there’s Mankey here too! I did not know that! Well, 1 more added to the Defense Curl tally!

*a lot of Sandshrew, Rattata, Spearow and MANKEY later*

Level 17 and Poison Sting learned! Ball should be fully capable now of actually fighting, especially since Poison Sting works great with Defense Curl and Sand Attack.

Time to fight Derp! I’ll have him herp derpin’ all the way home I will!
First out comes Pidgeotto, so I lead with Shenron to wipe it out easy!
*Thundershock hits for about 40%*
*sand attack lowers Shenron’s Accuracy*
Well that could be an issue :S hopefully I don’t miss
*Pidgeottos quick attack does about 30%, Thundershock gets it to red and paralyzes it*
Alright, now to finish with Quick attack!
*Quick attack misses*
*Shenron is down to 16hp*
Crap. Ok one more time
*Pidgeotto faints*
Whew, that’s a relief. I just hope Shenron has enough left for Squirtle...
*Shenron learns Slam, forgets Tail whip*
There, that should help a bit.
Alright Ball, take out his Ratatta! Defense cur-
*rattata uses tail whip*
.... ok that strategy is out. Just scratch the bajeesus out of it.
*Rattata gets 3HKO’d*
Well that was easy enough... Squirtle is out next. Go Shenron!
Crap, water gun is a 2hKO and Thundershock is a 3hko... going to have to use a potion.
*Shenron gets 2HKO’d after potion*
CRAP well it’s on low health, Charming should be able to finish it with scratch...
*Squirtle falls before Charming's mighty claws*
Alright, just Abra left! Ball should be able to handle this and get another Defense Curl in!
*Abra uses teleport*
Lolololololol
*Ball obliterates the useless Abra*
Seriously man, it’s at lv 16, you should’ve evolved it to Kadabra by now XD. Derp shows his derpiness yet again!
Derp: “I feel sorry for you, always plodding behind me, take this Fame Checker”
=/ I’m the one who always kicks your ass. Anyway, thanks for the useless gadget.
Wait did he just call me a chatty gossip? You character never says anything but “yes” or “no” throughout the entire game! Oh the irony...

Alright, now just to muscle my way through nugget bridge, having Ball use Defense curl on a bunch of stuff, then catch Bulbus on route 24! Then gotta grind Bulbus up a bit, then onto Bills place. Got it all planned out I do!

Defense curling on Caterpie, one more evolutionary line down! Now Weedle as well, though I wish it’d stop poisoning me; I've had to use so many antidotes... And now Pidgey, 8 total now over half way there! Oddish too, but now I gotta switch out. Bellsprout too, crap I got wrapped. Luckily I outsped and 2HKO’d. Now I've curled in front of Ekans as well, but the Sandshew before it sand attacked me so many times, AND it wrapped me on the turn I Defense Curled. Things got kind of hairy, but thankfully I still had a potion left. Nidoran♂ and Nidoran♀ got defense curled on too. This Challange is easy! Just two more evolutionary lines!

And now to take out the Team Rocket grunt that offers you a membership in Team Rocket. It's kind of lame you don't even get the option to accept it, wouldn’t that be cool if you could? If only Nintendo wasn’t so insistent on you always being the good guy...

Anyway, curled on his Zubat so just one more line! I’m pretty sure there are some Hikers on route 25 so getting that last one will be easy.
And now I just found Attract. I guess Charming is losing Smokescreen eh?

Oh wow just found a typo in the game, this camper tells you he saw your “feat” in the grass lolololol.

Anyway, time to catch and train Bulbus :D. I just hope it doesn’t take too long to get to male one.

There we go, got one. Hardy nature, so that’s fine. Good, now I just got to level it up high enough to take out Misty.

First trainer on route 25 has a Machop :D requirements complete for Ball to evolve! That’ll be real soon, just two levels!

Alright, I should grind Bulbus up a few levels now before fighting the rest of the trainers on route 25...

*a little while later*
Sleep Powder, awesome that’ll be useful.
*a little bit later than that*
Man Vine Whip is a lame move, but my only other option at the moment is Bullet Seed which is no better >.<

*a little bit later*

Alright, time to fight some trainers now that Bulbus is lv 17.

Female Camper: “I wish my boyfriend was as good as you”
*Snerk* Ok girl, do you realize how bad that sounds out of context? I know you’re like 10 but bahahaha.

Male Camper: “Oh well, my girlfriend will cheer me up”
I’m sure she will, but you might want to make sure she isn’t cheering anyone else up if you know what I mean *wink wink nudge nudge*

Alright, now all my Pokemon are level 20+, I could take on Misty right now if I still didn’t have to get to Bill’s first.

Geeze this area is another one where trainers are packed together like sardines. I guess they didn’t have much space for expansive areas in the earlier games so they had to make smaller routes with more trainers?

Alright, time to visit bill, the Clefairy look-a-like.
Bill: “Hiya! I’m a Pokemon... ... No I’m not!”
If you’re not a Pokemon then WHY DID YOU INTRODUCE YOURSELF AS A POKEMON YOU NUT-JOB?

Anyway, yeah I’ll get you back to normal mister super villan, just gimme a second... (hmm I wonder if this button will cause everything to go kaput, maybe taking him out? PRESS!)

Awww crap that button was what he wanted me to press. At least he gave me a ticket to the SS Anne as a consolation prize for my failure to end his reign of terror over Cerulean.

In any case, it’s time to take Misty and her lackeys on!

Or I have to solve the Team Rocket crime first because the police in this game are totally useless. Whatever, this won’t take long.
*couple minutes later*
Goddamnit that grunt’s Drowsee was annoying. Almost got it with Ball then I get haxed by Confusion, getting confused and hurting myself >.> forcing me to switch. I also had to stop Bulbus from evolving, need to solo Misty first. Got Dig as well, which I’ll teach to Ball now. Finally he has STAB.

Alright, NOW into the gym. First lets obliterate her lackeys... Shenron should make short work of them.
*3 well fried fish later*
Yup, I was right.
Alright Misty get ready because you’re about to get whipped! Get it, because Bulbus uses Vine Whip? Hahahaha... oh god I’m so un-funny.

Alright, first up is her Staryu. I got a good plan here... sleep it, use Growth a couple times, then destroy everything with Vine whip. Should work!
*Staryu used harden*
Lolololol I’m special based you fail
*uses growth 4 times on a sleeping Staryu*
That should be plenty, time to rape!
*Staryu gets whipped across the room, through the wall and out into the night. They never did find its body*
Ok Starmie, let’s see if you can take a +4 vine whip at all eh? I’m thinking NOT.
*Starmie follows Staryu through the wall*
Well, that is probably the only time Misty has ever been easier for me than Brock. Hurray Bublus! And as an added bonus, you get to evolve right after the battle! It’s nice when a plan comes together.

And now when Charming levels up he can finally evolve too. Things are looking good!

Well I’d say this is a good time to end the chapter, how about you?

END OF CHAPTER SUMMARY:

Badges: 2
Pokemon: 4
Blackouts: 1 (and let's see if I can keep it at this number)

Charming the Charmander:

Level 21
Ember
Metal Claw
Scratch
Attract

Shenron the Pikachu:

Level 21
Thundershock
Double Team
Quick Attack
Slam

Ball the Sandshrew:

Level 20
Scratch
Defense Curl
Sand-Attack
Dig

Bulbus the Weepinbell:

Level 22
Vine Whip (bleh, can’t get anything better until lv 42 or after Erika, and Giga Drain has only 5PP)
Growth
Stun Spore
Sleep Powder

@ Jimera, you can make it 40 lines and 2 members then(if you'd like it to be harder, but I'd at least make it 25 lines). Also, I love your updates and am excited for the next one!!
@ Super Saiyan, accepted.
@ Endquote, rejected because I just don't like Wailord. Sorry, but I will reserve a spot for you.
My alts so far:
CottonBall (Altaria) (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SDef
Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)
- Dragon Pulse
- Heal Bell
- Roost
- Toxic

Batman (Gligar) (F) @ Eviolite
Trait: Hyper Cutter
EVs: 252 HP / 108 Def / 144 SDef / 4 Spd
Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Roost
- Earthquake
- Knock Off
- Toxic

Banker (Venomoth) (M) @ Focus Sash
Trait: Tinted Lens
EVs: 120 Def / 136 SAtk / 252 Spd
- Baton Pass
- Quiver Dance
- Sleep Powder
- Giga Drain

Dizzy (Blastoise) (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Torrent
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SDef
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Foresight
- Rapid Spin
- Dragon Tail
- Scald
-Reserved for 24 hours for Enquote
-
2 MORE!!

@Jimera0, great updates, keep them up. I want to show my support because I enjoy reading them. Also, glad to see Shenron isn't completely useless. Imagine if Shenron's challange was applied to Charmander like originally planned. lol

Aw, Wailord was the hero of my 4th gen NU team.

Right, RU special attacker, special attacker in RU...let's see...
Ah, how about Gardevoir?
Heal Bell remains one of my favorite moves, and Trace is really fun to use.

Mentalist (Gardevoir) (M) @ Life Orb
Trait: Trace
EVs: 252 Sp Atk / 252 Speed / 4 HP
Timid Nature (+Speed, -Atk)
Must know Heal Bell, the other three moves are up to you.

Good luck!

EDIT: Also, I still need ONE MORE Pokémon for my Competitive Scramble of OU.

Sorry Endquote, I can't accept Mentalist because then I get destroyed by Yanmega, I already have Gallade on my team, and I already have a cleric in Altaria. The reservation is still yours. Earlier in the game, I would have snapped that baby up, so hang on to that challenge for my next competitive scramble in RU at 150, 175, or 200 posts.

I totally understand.
Let's play some mind-games with your opponents.

Take SmashPass the Gorebyss.
It can do anything you want except use Shell Smash.

Man, I'm really divided on this one. On one side, I love mind games, but on the other hand, there really isn't a set out there with Shell Smash. How about a mind games player that acctually has a set like that and is special? I am VERY sorry for the rejections, and I wish I liked your scramblemons more. BTW, I already have a water type in Dizzy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)