Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

Okay guys, just in case I find my Gold/Silver version(cause I want to find it, dang it!), can you guys give me the Hardest Scramble Ever for it? Here are the rules:
-1 hour reservations
-Difficulty: TURN IT UP TO INFINITY BABY
-If I can't find my gold, I'll do it on my SS OR my brother's HG
-No throwing away items, or not being allowed to use them.
-No moveslot/pokemon loss
-MAXIMUM CREATIVITY
-type synergy, please
-No E4 solos
-I reserve the right to reject any challange I deem too easy or I dislike (though I'll likely just ask for changes)
-1 pokemon from each person
-I'd like one from Sage Chow(give me your worst!), and one from Jimera(get me back for all those pokes I've given you)
-No real life restrictions, please.
-NO DITTO, or any other pokemon that absolutely SUCKS (Farfetch'd, Feebas, etc.) I'd like the difficulty to be in the restrictions.
-All pokemon must be able to evolve fully at some point.
-Keep in mind I WILL hang onto these pokes after the scramble ends
-I'll be going through all 16 gyms if I feel like it, otherwise the E4 once.

HIT ME WITH YOUR BEST SHOT!!
-

Axmaster, you get Trusty's brother-in-law, Reliable!!!

Reliable loved his brother and wanted to be exactly like him!!! Hemust go on an adventure.....

1). He is one of those pokemon that Bides its time before attacking.
2). It goes into a Rage when it's Sunny Day dissapears.
3). It loves to Surf the waves while looking for a beauty.
4). The beauty that he will find will be Clair, but she rejects him D:
5). Defeat her pokemon and prove his love!!!!
6). On his journey to find his brother, he meets up with your Rival. From Victory Road and onwards, solo him as he wants to catch Trusty!!!
7). Solo All water routes in Kanto because the search for Trusty must continue! He has mercy one one trainer on these routes for Brutus
8). Because Reliable is so nearsighted, he must never harm a cow/bull-like Pokemon for fear of harming his brother.
9). Solo Erika and Sabrina because he has now fallen in love with them!!!
10). Defeat the Snorlax using only Rage because it is blocking your path!!
11). When using Rage, no healing can take place.
12). Solo Blue for your passion of battling!!
13). Solo Red's Venasaur, Espeon(if Gold/Silver) or Lapras(If HG/SS), and Blastoise because Red has Caught Trusty!! Save him!!!

Review:
- Surf, Rage, Bide, Sunny Day
- Sunny Day up one Turn One
- Use only Rage when Sunny Day's PP is used up.
- Solo Blue, Erika, All Kanto water routes minus one trainer for each one, Sabrina, your Rival at Victory Road and after, Red's Venasaur and Blastoise and Espeon/Lapras, And Clair
- may not battle Bull/Cow Pokemon
- Must solo all Snorlax
- Never battle a trainer that is a Beauty unless last Pokemon.
- No healing when Raging

Reserving a Chickorita for Axmaster.

Axmaster, take Persistent the Chickorita. Let's face it, Chickorita got a really bad in-game typing, especially in Gold/Silver where it is weak/not very effective against 6 out of 8 gyms. (Morty counts here because his Pokemon are all part Poison.) However, Chickorita is not letting typing stop it, so it must solo 3 of these 5 Johto gyms: Falkner, Bugsy, Jasmine, Pryce, and Clair. It may also never be your lowest leveled Pokemon. It may also never enter battle against a Water, Rock, or Ground type until it completes these solos.

Chickorita believes that healing items are super cheap, so it cannot use healing itmes at all. It also may never use X-items or any PP restoring items or berries except in Gym Leader solos.

Chikorita is not like its relatives Venusaur or Torterra; it is purely Grass. Therefore, it must learn 2 Grass-type moves ASAP. It must also learn 2 non-attacking moves, since Grass-types are generally peaceful. Speaking of peaceful, you must solo every Team Rocket executive you meet with Chickorita since they are upsetting the peace.

Chikorita also has a huge grudge against Poison-types, and so it must solo every trainer-owned Poison-type, outside of Gym Leaders and the Elite Four.

The situation with the gym types gets worse in Kanto. To prove itself worthy of being on your team, Chikorita must not participate in the battles against Brock, Misty, Lt. Surge, or Blue's Rhydon. It must also solo Erika to prove itself as the authority of Grass-types, and it also must solo Both Janine and Blaine. If you fail to do this, you may not use Persistent against Red.

You must also solo Lance the second time around. Solo both Janine and Blaine in a rematch. Then, if Persistent has not broken any restrictions, it may battle as many of Red's Pokemon as you wish. If it has broken 1 restriction, it cannot fight one of Red's Pokemon. (The exception to that is the Kanto rule, which if you break does not allow you to battle Red with Persistent) If you have broken 2 restrictions, you can only fight 3 of Red's Pokemon. If you have broken more than two restrictions, you may not battle Red at all. If you are allowed to battle Red, solo Red's Charizard.

Do not evolve it, ever.

GrassBlade, take Percy the Magikarp. Just like Percy Jackson, this Magikarp is the son of Poseidon. In order to prove itself, as it is currently a mere Magikarp, solo 10 other Magikarp before evolving.

After evolving, Percy is sick of impostors, so it must solo every trainer-owned Water-type. Then solo Wade. This restriction is lifted if you solo Wade without items.

Since Gyarados's worst weakness is Electric, Percy believes it can only achieve greatness by soloing one member of Volkner's team. It must also solo every third trainer-owned Flying-type, as it hates children of Zeus.

One of his worst enemies is Hades, so he forms an alliance with Lucian, who is also trying to find a way to defeat Dark-types (Hades) with Psychics. Therefore, he may not be used against Lucian.

His worst enemy is Kronos (Cyrus), so solo Cyrus in the Distortion World.

Hope that's not too hard!

AOPSUser, I like what you have so far, but I know, somewhere in there, you can up the difficulty even further! BRING. IT.

KS, you too. Bring it, dude.

Also Grassblade, I'll give you a pokemon. Take Cinderpelt the Budew. Cindertail, from the Warriors series, is a medicine cat, as she was crippled when she was just an apprentice. So, she cannot use moves over 60 BP, EVER. Also, she cannot use STAB, SE moves, Status moves, boosting moves, and cannot KO more than 1 pokemon per battle until:
1)For Status moves, win 5 Normal Rank Contests.
2)For SE moves, win 5 Super Rank Contests
3)For boosting moves, win 5 Hyper Rank Contests
4)For KOing more than 1 pokemon per battle, win 1 Master Rank contest, and 10 Normal Rank Contests.(Yes, I know this is very hard, but if you win the 10 other contests, I'll let you skip the Master Rank one.)
They must be completed in order.

Now, with that done, she must prove she can still fight by soloing 1 gym with typing she is good against, and 1 gym with typing she is bad against. Now, in the end she must die, so she must faint against Lucian.

Good luck!!

*facepalm*

DERP! Totally forgot about the name. Thanks, and good to see someone else who reads the Warriors.

EDIT:AOPSUser, one of my rules is no E4 solos. Also, make it EVEN HARDER!!

Axmaster, take a HootHoot and name him Odd.

This HootHoot is somewhat disobedient, so he will only directly attack if he has an odd number of health left.
EDIT: Disregard the above rule in wild battles, to cut down on drudgery.

He must solo either Bugsy or 10 Bug-catchers to evolve.

He must solo Chuck.

Good luck!

EDIT:

Let's see, why would he only be disobedient sometimes...?
Oh, I know!
The year is 1968, and times were good.
The sun shone brighter, hackers were rarer, and various villainous teams hadn't even begun their global reign.
A small family of Noctowl lived in an old oak down by New Bark Town, quietly enjoying life.
There as a papa Noctowl, a mama Noctowl, and three unevolved brothers.
They had no idea their carefree existence...was about to change...

It started with the youngest, Joey, a tiny Hoothoot whose wings hadn't fully grown in yet.
Peeking out of the nest, he saw, far below, a plump Oran Berry, just sitting in the middle of the clearing.
Young and foolish, he scrambled down the tree to retrieve the tasty snack, when he was ambushed!
A Croconaw jumped from behind some tall grass and slammed him with a Water Gun!
Drenched and spluttering, he fell to the ground, feathers flailing.
From out of the grass, a Pokéball hit him square between the eyes.
Dazed, he wasn't able to escape in time, and was captured!

The family of Noctowl watched from above, unable to help.

A shadowy trainer stepped out, recalling the Croconaw and retrieving the trapped Joey.

"Ugh, level 3? This thing is worthless. I'll name him HM Slave and throw him in the box, I guess."
With these mysterious parting words, the trainer disappeared into the grass.

Back in the nest, the Noctowl held an emergency family meeting.
The father, trying to be strong, cleared his throat and said,
"If Joey's being put in a PC, we might be able to rescue him."

As one, the flying-types turned toward CherryGrove city, where a distant Pokémon center could be seen through the trees.

"It's so far" said the mother. "We have no choice." said the father.

With that, the father and the oldest brother set out, in an attempt to rescue their missing chick.
Left behind, the middle Hoothoot and the mama Noctowl watched them slowly fly away.
That was the last they ever saw of them.

The father turned up dead a few months later, the casualty of a Scrambler grinding up a Magikarp.

The brother, it turned out, had been captured and killed in a Nuzlocke run.

That winter was a cold one.
Without a full nest to forage for berries, starvation seemed immanent, and their once-cosy nest grew cold and sad.

The mother contracted a bad cold, which turned to pneumonia.
As she lay dying, she turned to the middle Hoothoot, and said,
"This family must have been cursed. Go, to Lavender Town, and learn of curses and the realm of the psychic."

The middle HootHoot, stricken with grief, promised his dying mother he would right whatever evil befell his family.

And so he set out, alone, across an entire region, scavenging for food and hiding from trainers.
There were times he didn't think he'd make it, but he struggled onward, until he heard the telltale tune.

Looking up, he saw before him Pokémon tower, and, with the last of his strength, he dragged himself to the top.
There, he saw before him a hideous ghost, but he refused to back down or flee.
"Oh ghost, please, please tell me, what curse befell my family?"
With a voice like the slamming of a coffin lid, the ghost replied,

HootHoot and Noctowl alike are fodder to trainers, fodder to be caught, captured, and abused...
The only curse that befell you was the curse of humanity...

Angered, the middle HootHoot cried out, condemning all trainers and curses alike.

Careful, little one, you just might get what you wish for...

"I do! I wish it! Down with all trainers!"

So be it.

The next thing the HootHoot knew, he was back in the tall grass outside his old nest!
Startled, he never even saw the Pokéball...

Odd, for the middle HootHoot was Odd, soon knew of his curse.
In trainer battles, he was forced to alternately attempt to destroy his master, and then the rival trainer, back and forth, back and forth.
If he directly attacked, he would be aiding his master but hindering the rival trainer.
If he did not directly attack, he would be hindering his master but aiding the rival trainer.
The ghost's curse lead to a sort of indecisive half-life, as Odd attempted to fulfill his only wish.

In trainer battles:
If he has an odd number of health left, he attempts to destroy the rival trainer, and must directly attack.
If he has an even number of health left, he attempts to destroy his master, and cannot directly attack.

That ought to do it, as back-stories go.

If it still isn't difficult enough, add that Odd can never be healed by items.

Good luck, Axmaster!

Reserving for Axmaster.

Axmaster, take NoPainGain the Growlithe!

When available, he must have a moveset of all different types. If an ally ever dies, he has to invoke some restrictions on the team. Resetting to avoid the death does nothing.

1 death: Nothing.

2-5 death: The lowest leveled pokemon has to solo the next battle, barring Gym Leader restrictions. (You have to do these type of restrictions each time you activate them, and once you do them for that death can stop.)

6-10 death: Must never use highest leveled pokemon for 10 trainers (and wilds, but those don't count towards avoiding the restriction), and must keep ally health above 50%. If one gets lower and stays that way after the battle, it counts as a death.

11-20 death: Must use 20% items in every match and have them work. May not use highest and lowest for 20 battles.

21- 40 death: Roll a dice before and after every death (for both sides). If the range is 1-2, you may only use Physical attacks for the next pokemon. 3-4= only Special attacks. 5-6= only status. If you fail or reset, the pokemon that was out is unable to be used for # battles. #= Level.

41+ Every time you get a level, you have to catch a Pokemon that is the same type as you and is the highest level possible. You may not any pokemon with more than one type or is the third highest level.

Good luck!

PS. Growlithe's death counts as two, and you have to fulfill both restrictions.

@Ax, I put in slashes in certain restrictions. Take the italicized one if you want to, but the normal one is more manageable. (How are you planning to solo a Charizard with an unevolved Chikorita?)

Hmmm
Axmaster take a Spearow named Onix. Well, Spearow>Onix, but Spearow<Steelix. It must try to solo every Steel type and Rock Type it sees. Sadly, it knows that it can't do shit against Rock/Grounds until, wait, it found a loophole. Must learn Steel Wing and Tri Attack ASAP. When you face a rock type, Steel Wing. When you see a steel type, tri attack. If you get a status hax, you may switch out. It must solo 10 Bird Trainers/whatever they're called to evolve. Fantastic. Now it must wait for Gen 5 to roll around with Drill R- Oh shit Stealth Rock comes first. So know it must also attempt to OHKO all pokemon that can learn Stealth Rock. If you fail and it attacks you, you don't have to do anything. But if it uses a status that lowers Onix's stats one way or another or just a move that affects your field, ONIX is horrified and must lead your party and solo 25 pokemon to calm down (From same route). However, if you evolve the eevee into a Espeon that solos a gym, you may change it to 15. Also, since my fabulous interest idea was destroyed, I won't limit money, I'll just limit items.
0-5 SRs: Infinite all
6-15: Infinite stuff up to Moomoos. 20 hyper potions in bag at one time. 15 Max Potions. 10 Full Restores and Revives. Infinite Max Revives.
16-30: Infinite stuff up to Super Potions. 5 berries/ heal statuses that have effects in bag at one time. 15 hyper potions in bag at one time. 10 Max Potions. 5 Full Restores and Revives. Infinite Max Revives.
31-45: Holy crap if you reach this pre-Kanto I'll laugh. But anyways, Infinite stuff up to Super Potions. No berries/ heal statuses may be held or used. 15 hyper potions in bag at one time. 10 Max Potions. 5 Full Restores and Revives. Infinite Max Revives.
46-65: ... You only may use Moo-moo milks and (Max) Revives.
If you go beyond Kanto reset to zero.
Finally, if a team member is poisoned in battle and dies, ONIX will have to counter a durant. (It obviously can't) In other words, try to solo 5 electric types.

@Endquote, I like it, but can I have a little backstory? Also, that's quite drugerous, so if you could down that a bit and make some of the other things harder, that'd be great. Thanks.

EDIT: @Grassblade, interesting challange, but can you make it even tougher? Also, can you change that money restriction please? I am REALLY going to need my money for this scramble. Thanks!

@KS: -Persistent has to solo Lance the third time then.
-Please get rid of the Charizard solo because I put the insane Charizard solo in italics for Persistent.

Wait, you're looking for me to give you a hard challenge? Well, don't say I didn't warn yah...

Axmaster, take a Mareep and name it BRUTUS. Brutus is the most brutish Mareep ever in the history of anything, and he doesn't much care for those sissy special moves. Hell no, this bitch is ALL IN YOUR FACE ALL THE TIME! He can only ever use physical moves. Also, being a brute, he isn't too smart, and as such the use of status moves escapes him. He also understands jack shit about type match ups, so you can never use a super effective move or he'll look at you funny, and you don't want him to look at you funny. He must solo 20 Ground types to evolve into Flaffy, just because he loves putting them back in the ground where they belong. He's so nasty and brutish that he refuses to ever back down from a fight until all his enemies have been beaten down into a fine red pulp. As such, you can never switch him out from battle from the moment he hits the field. You must also use him to pound at least one trainer into the ground per a route/area as soon as you catch him (and you must catch him at the earliest opportunity). Finally, he really wants to prove he is the strongest motherfucker in the land, so have him solo Chuck in order to evolve into Ampharos. If you fail any of these restrictions, for any reason, Brutus gets really mad. Really, really mad. Any time you break one of his restrictions, flip a coin twice. If you get tails twice in a row, Brutus murders you in your sleep and you instantly fail the scramble.

Enjoy your rampaging murder machine, and good luck :P

Also, @Grassblade, it'd be easier for me to give you more Pokemon if you'd link to your original post so I don't have to go searching for it ;)

EDIT: Added a couple restrictions to make it harder, I can add more but if you do end up doing this in 2nd gen, it's really going to be tough.
EDIT2: @ KS Brutus is already soloing Chuck (Chosen because my No-Switching restriction will mean confusion will fuck him right up)
EDIT3: Fine, he doesn't actually succeed in killing you in your sleep, he just goes and tells you in no uncertain terms and that you're not the boss of him anymore. From then on in, you must randomly select a move for him to use at the start of every battle, and then he continues to use that move until he either wins or faints. Oh, and you don't get the benefit of the coin flip anymore; you break the restriction, you're out of luck.

I plan on doing a Scramble challenge for my SS game. I have Cyndaquil as a starter, level 5.

Rules are.. no mono type teams.. and no challenges that require to trade with myself.. because I cannot. [no Pokemon in the first 3 routes can be chosen, hate them]

All else is fair game.

I have wifi.. but not 2 ds's. just an fyi

Phadunk, take LMFAO the Chansey. Chansey, as you might know, is a special wall. Therefore, it must know Softboiled. Since it is named after quite a nice band (and is female to boot) it must have Sing. It must also have Thunderbolt and Ice Beam ASAP. Every time Chansey is hit by a Special attack, it must solo that Pokemon. To evolve into Blissey, show that you are able to take 25 Special hits in a row without healing or Softboiled, and show that you are able to take 5 physical hits in a row without healing or Softboiled. Solo Red's Charizard.

Fixed and ready for approval!

Edit: FINE :(

No soloing Chuck! All Kanto water routes instead!

Double Edit: changed to all Kanto Water Routes Minus one trainer for Brutus.

Axmaster68 said:
EDIT:AOPSUser, one of my rules is no E4 solos. Also, make it EVEN HARDER!!
Technically, Lance is not one of the E4. He's the champion. Plus, you can battle them however many times you want, and my restriction is not the first time, so the levels will be the same.

EVEN HARDER? You asked for it...

Solo Charizard with a Chikorita time!

@Jimera, I love the challange, but please, I do not want to be killed in my sleep, thank you very much. Please change that restriction so I don't ever have to start over (which will be REALLY annoying...). Thanks.

EDIT:@KS, perfect. I love it. Just what I'm looking for. Accepted for the most part (I may make minor edits for other team members.)
@AOPSUser, I love it, but one of my rules is no not being able to use items, and such I'll just use the old one (2 per battle). Also, another of my rules is that all my pokemon have to be able to evolve fully, so I'll use the old restriction there (Johto Gym solos one). Other than that, accepted.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 18)