Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

Reserving a Litwick for Arceustar.

Arceustar, you get Two Paths the Litwick. This Litwick is both Ghost and Fire, meaning it must choose which path to follow. Whatever path you choose for it, it must take that path and becomes your Fire or Ghost.

Path of Fire:

-Evolve after soloing Brycen.
-No Ghost-type moves.
-Must know two damaging Fire-type moves ASAP.
-Must not know Will-O-Wisp, as that is also considered part-Ghost.

Path of Ghosts:

-Evolve whenever.
-Solo Marshal or Caitlin of the E4.
-Solo N's Reshiram, as Ghosts are dark, whereas Reshiram is white.
-Must have 2 damaging Ghost-type STAB ASAP.
-Must not know any Fire-type moves.
-May not be used against Brycen.

No matter what path you take, after the Elite Four, N, and Ghestis, Lampent realizes that its true destiny lies as a dual-typed Pokemon. Before evolving into Chandelure, the two paths merge. You must now know a Ghost move and a Fire move, must know Will-O-Wisp, which represents a blend of the two typings, and then solo Cynthia's Spiritomb to evolve.
I choose fire

Yeah, sure. Nicknames aren't too integral to my Scramblemons, and generally just sum up the theme in ten characters or less. That name sums him up as good as any!

Talking of which, how annoying has can'tdoit been on the whole?
I think I summed him up pretty well in my last update:

Can'tdoit (Lv28 Piplup) @ Amulet Coin
Nature: Bold (+Def, -Atk)
Ability: Torrent
Moveset: Pound | Growl | Peck | Water Sport (learns Mist at lv36)

I have a love-hate relationship with this guy, I really do. On the one hand, his Growl spam has saved my ass a couple of times. On the other, his attacks are virtually pointless and he no longer holds the title of highest Defence on the team (having been beaten out by Purify, who is two levels higher but has a base Defence of 55 and a retarding nature!). Growl is literally the only niche he has anymore. I can't really say Can'tdoit is much more than dead weight, but yet... the team wouldn't be the same without him. As I said, love-hate relationship. :)
Definitely a major pain in the ass, hence why I immediately seized the opportunity to get you back :p my main issue with him is the sheer lack of power in his attacks. Other than a random Lv7 Zubat I made him kill on my way to get Brick Break, I don't think he's ever had a OHKO. :p

I have found another niche for him, however - he's my only Water resist. My next Gym Leader fight appears to be against the Water types of Crasher Wake, so perhaps he'll be some use there.

Reserving Arceustar's Grass-type.
This is going to be hardcore revenge for making me solo a bloody Charizard with a bloody Meganium. (Actually, the NPC Mom who steals half your money bought me Occa Berries. So that's something...)

Editing in a minute.

Right.

Catch a Petilil. Name her Blossom.
This Petilil has the three most annoying restrictions in any scramble:
1) Can never use a super-effective move.
2) Can only attack a foe suffering from a status condition.
3) Pick either Bianca or Cheren. Blossom must solo that rival every time.

Have fun!

Reserving Arceustar's Grass-type.
This is going to be hardcore revenge for making me solo a bloody Charizard with a bloody Meganium. (Actually, the NPC Mom who steals half your money bought me Occa Berries. So that's something...)

Editing in a minute.

Right.

Catch a Petilil. Name her Blossom.
This Petilil has the three most annoying restrictions in any scramble:
1) Can never use a super-effective move.
2) Can only attack a foe suffering from a status condition.
3) Pick either Bianca or Cheren. Blossom must solo that rival every time.

Have fun!
More revenge? This is not going to be easy. I choose Cheren.

Reserving for Arceustar.
Arceustar, take Derpfisk the Stunfisk. This thing is clearly the ugliest and derpiest pokemon in the world, so it must prove to everyone, including itself, that it is not a failure. Firstly, it has a pretty diverse movepool, so make sure that Derpfisk has no two moves of the same type, and to show off this movepool to the fullest, it is always under the effect of Torment. Secondly, Derpfisk realises that to truly prove itself it must be self-reliant, so it may never use items except hold items and Revives or Max Revives. Also, it may never switch out. Thirdly, Derpfisk must prove its power, so it must solo one E4 member and 6 pokemon total from N and Ghetsis. (you may switch out for these solos.) Have fun!

@above
What type is it?

I need a normal type, a flying type and an electric type.
Remember to state the type in the reservation.

Arceustar, you get Amsalp the Patrat. Since Patrat and Watchog are used often by Team Plasma as servants and disposable Pokemon, it angers your Patrat immensely. The first Patrat you see after gaining your Poke Balls must be caught, no soft resetting or any of that crap. Now, since Amsalp's family was destroyed by Ghetsis and his grunts, it scars the Patrat horribly with emotional turmoil. Because of said turmoil, it can no longer learn any moves with a BP of 80 and above. In addition, it can't learn TM or HM moves. Obviously, Alsalp is pretty messed up, so in order to heal, it must solo 40 Team Plasma Pokemon in anger for his fallen family. Whenever he sees a Patrat or Watchog, he goes into a state of shock, horrified to see his own kind working for Team Plasma. So, whenever it sees a Patrat or Watchog owned by a Plasma Grunt, it becomes determined to not end up like them, so it can't be switched out for the rest of the battle unless it wins or faints. Remembering N at the scene of its' family's destruction, it must solo N each time, barring any conflicting solos. If he can solo N all four times before the castle, he can evolve. If not, he can never evolve. In order to prove that it is finally over the turmoil that Team Plasma has put on it, it must defeat Ghetsis' Hydreigon. Have fun.~

Recap:
First Patrat you see
Can not use moves with a BP 80 or above
Can not use TMs or HMs
Solo 40 Plasma Grunts
If sees Plasma-owned Patrat/Watchog, goes into rage and can't be switched out for rest of battle
Solo N all four times before N's Castle
Defeat Ghetsis' Hydreigon

(If this is TOO HARD, I might be able to lower the difficulty a tad, if I feel like it.~ Feelin' sadistic tonight. >:3 )

Arceustar, you get Amsalp the Patrat. Since Patrat and Watchog are used often by Team Plasma as servants and disposable Pokemon, it angers your Patrat immensely. The first Patrat you see after gaining your Poke Balls must be caught, no soft resetting or any of that crap. Now, since Amsalp's family was destroyed by Ghetsis and his grunts, it scars the Patrat horribly with emotional turmoil. Because of said turmoil, it can no longer learn any moves with a BP of 80 and above. In addition, it can't learn TM or HM moves. Obviously, Alsalp is pretty messed up, so in order to heal, it must solo 40 Team Plasma Pokemon in anger for his fallen family. Whenever he sees a Patrat or Watchog, he goes into a state of shock, horrified to see his own kind working for Team Plasma. So, whenever it sees a Patrat or Watchog owned by a Plasma Grunt, it becomes determined to not end up like them, so it can't be switched out for the rest of the battle unless it wins or faints. Remembering N at the scene of its' family's destruction, it must solo N each time, barring any conflicting solos. If he can solo N all four times before the castle, he can evolve. If not, he can never evolve. In order to prove that it is finally over the turmoil that Team Plasma has put on it, it must defeat Ghetsis' Hydreigon. Have fun.~

Recap:
First Patrat you see
Can not use moves with a BP 80 or above
Can not use TMs or HMs
Solo 40 Plasma Grunts
If sees Plasma-owned Patrat/Watchog, goes into rage and can't be switched out for rest of battle
Solo N all four times before N's Castle
Defeat Ghetsis' Hydreigon

(If this is TOO HARD, I might be able to lower the difficulty a tad, if I feel like it.~ Feelin' sadistic tonight. >:3 )
N in Nimbasa's taken by Shelly but apart from that, can you change it to a lower number of grunts(15)

I'll take flying. Sorry I haven't been very active lately. Just let me go over the rules...

EDIT: Arceustar, take Simple the Pidove. Simple is extremely simple, and such only has 4 restrictions:
1)Simple cannot directly attack unless in red health OR has been hit with a status attack.
2)Simple must have at least 1 STAB move at all times, and must have no moves with more than 70 BP
3)Simple must participate in 2 musicals every time Simple faints (yes, they accumulate)
4)Simple must solo 2 GL's and 1 E4 member, all of which must be decided by RNG.

I'll gladly make any changes you need, and aww crap I have to get off of post 666 NOW!!

Stunfisk is Ground/Electric; Ground was Palpitoad because Water was my Shelly. Therefore Electric is the Stunfisk.

To remind you, axmaster, that the Gym Leader solos in the RNG for Simple do not include Cilan (before Simple is caught, and soloed by my Shelly anyway), Brycen (soloed by Two Paths), or Iris (also soloed by Shelly). The E4 member that Derpfisk has to solo is not counted in the RNG either.

My exams are over woo hoo! So can have a heart gold scramble medium difficulty and all Pokemon should be able to fully evolve and try not to repeat types

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 18)