Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

Introducing Vamp the Zubat. Vamp the Zubat is a very dramatic and sparkly Pokemon. Emulating his favorite Vampire, he must solo every wolf like creature (all Shinx and evolution as long as it does not interfere with any other solos) and can never hit a female Machop (and evolutions) for it is against his nature as a sparkly vamp emulator. Vamp can only use Bug, Poison, Dark, and Ghost type moves, for they are ghastly and vampire like. The reason that he doesn't like to use any flying type moves is because he is afraid that if he flies high enough, the sun will kill him like a real vampire. This does't restrict Vamp from using flying type moves at all though, Vamp is only able to use flying type moves when in a cave, building or at night. You may teach Vamp HM Fly, but can only use it outside of a battle at night time. Vamp can never fight in the sun (Sunny day) and must be switched out immediately during this period. Vamp may also never fight against any fire or electric types for they emit light. Vamp must also have a blood sucking move that involves his fangs at all time and this move must be used at least once during battles.

Sum it up:
Catch a MALE Zubat and name him Vamp (or Edward if you wish).
Solo every (evolution of) Shinx (as long as it doesn't intrude on any other Pokemon's solo).
Can't fight against any (evolutions of) female Machops, fire types, and electric types.
Can't fight during a Sunny Day period.
Can only use these type moves:
-Bug
-Poison
-Dark
-Ghost
Is only able to use flying type moves when:
-In a cave
-In a building
-At night
Can only use HM Fly outside of battle at night.
Must have a move that involves it fangs. Choose from:
-Leech life
-Bite
-Poison Fang
-Giga Drain
-Super Fang

Hope it's good enough for you, tell me if you need it harder.

biggie

champ
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Arceus, waiting on you to tell me what your Scyther is. If I don't have an answer by noon EDT, I'll probably open it up because I want to start.

ok, lolz the scyther
he has five rules that are so crazy and ridiculous
1) Must switch in to all trainer-owned Bug Types (As of capture)
2) Must switch out if the opposing Pokemon has the same type as himself
3) Must have only STAB moves ASAP
4) Must not evolve until he solos 4 Gym Leaders
5) Must never switch out unless it breaks a different rule

Mafeking

channels his inner Wolverine
is a Contributor Alumnus
1) Must switch in to all trainer-owned Bug Types (As of capture)
2) Must switch out if the opposing Pokemon has the same type as himself
...don't these contradict each other. ._.

Technically they don't contradict each other, it just means that lolz would switch in then immediately switch out again, essentially just wasting two turns (one if you use Switch battle mode). Still a pain in the ass, but not impossible to actually do.

Got some work to finish... but after that's done (hopefully tonight) I get to continue with my Scramble once more :D got an update in progress, watch this space I guess?

Sorry it's taking so long for me to update. D: Writer's block, busy with stuffs, need to take pictures. ._. Hopefully I can update soon before peoples totally forget I even started a Scramble. And can't wait to see your update, Tetrinity. :3

I sad my cousin wanted to play white ;_;

So I start new scramble which is mixed with my Type challenge.

Game: Diamond
Can't trade

Rules for this:

-no annoying challanges
-2 first rules of my Type Challenge
-Starter
-no pokémons that require honey to be used
-No too hard challenges
-Unique challenges!

accepted Challenges
XT-101 is a spy so he must earn promotions (evos) and powers
He starts with 50 SP
He gets 7 SP if he solos Gardenia, Byron, Candice
He gets 25 SP if he solos Maylene, Fantina, Volkner, Aaron,
He gets 50 SP if he solos Roark, Crasher Wake, Dialga, Bertha, Flint, Lucian
He gets 7.5 SP for every one of Cynthia's Pokemon you solo
He gets 0.5 SP if you trash an Ultra Ball

Shop

Monferno - 34.5 SP
Infernape - 101 SP

Top Left moveslot - 0 SP
Top Right moveslot - 17.5 SP
Bottom Left moveslot - 36 SP
Bottom Right moveslot - 80 SP

Physical Moves - 0 SP
Special Moves - 70 SP
Status Moves - 10 SP
Nauris, you wanted a not-too-hard Scramble Challenge for Pokémon Diamond. Well, here you go: you have Stupid the Happiny.
Receive Happiny from the Hiker in Hearthome City, and hatch it wherever. When it hatches, its IQ is 10. It is TRYING to get to 140, as that is Genius-level.
In order to boost its IQ, it must do certain things:
List of Events that Boost/Lower IQ

To challenge itself, there is a modifier to battling Pokémon:

Stupid must know at least 2 TMs/HMs before challenging the Elite 4.
It may evolve to Chansey after gaining 5 levels in the Day-Care and it may evolve into Blissey after soloing either Maylene’s Lucario or Candice’s Medicham. Evolutions are a requirement. If Stupid doesn’t have at least 120 IQ Points before the Elite 4, it must solo Bertha’s Wishcash and Cynthia’s Milotic.
When Stupid has 140 IQ Points, rename it Genius, and it must solo Lucian’s Alakazam in a competition of smartness (Alakazam’s IQ is over 5000). If Genius wins, then forget all IQ requirements. It stays Genius forever. If Genius loses, rename it Stupid, and start with 110 IQ Points. Also, you have to soft-reset to the beginning of the Elite Four again because it lost.
If Blissey ever faints as a Genius, then it starts as a Stupid again with 130 IQ Points. If it faints against a Chansey/Blissey, it starts as a Stupid again with 110 IQ Points.
Nauris, you get lolwut the Bidoof.

Your Bidoof must be the first one that you catch that has the ability Unaware. As a Bidoof, it progresses through life carelessly. Whenever Bidoof is in the lead position, you may not stop to pick up items, and you must go in a straight line as much as possible, because Bidoof hates sightseeing. When it blunders into the battle against Maylene only to be KOed before landing a single hit, it becomes more careful. To this end, it evolves to try to change its ability. (PS: It would be cool if it had a Careful nature.) Now it must stop to get every item and battle every trainer when it leads your party. You must also stop to grind for 5 minutes every time you enter a new Route. It tries to calculate the consequences of every move. This works out well when battling Byron, but it forgets to factor in hax, and you get taken down by Steelix after taking a crit. It now realizes that it never pays to be too careful, so all restrictions are now void, except that you have to now solo either Candice or Volkner, as it spent this whole run without a solo.
You want a meditate you got a meditite Take Guru the meditite he always wanted to be a guru so he must Have the moves meditate and calm mind to evolve solo the symbol of eccentricity Wake's Floatzel after evolving he wants to be the best guru so solo all trainer psychic types with hi jump kick if he ever misses with hi jump kick you must give up all material desire trash 2000 worth of items
Ok, Nauris, you get Thinker the Croagunk.

Thinker is a philosopher and is always pondering the truth of the world. Even in battle, he must prove his worth to his ancestors by solving the Mysteries of the universe. What mysteries must he solve? Well, luckily, I am here to help.

There are 8 ancestors that have failed to solve 8 great mysteries. They have tried hard and have failed. Thinker found the incomplete works and wants to solve those in order to bring honor to the family name. He will use whatever tools that are at his Disposal (Must keep whatever moves he has upon capture) to solve those mysteries and gain great power for doing so!! Each task gives Thinker a new move.

Mystery One: Can life be Reborn?

In order to sole this Mystery, Thinker must find and solo 1 Shieldon, 1 Crainiodos, 1 Bastiodon, and 1 Rampardos. This will prove that life can be reborn and allows him to learn Nasty Plot.

Mystery Two: Why are some people stupid and others are not?

Solo your rival once to find out. Thinker gets Focus Punch afterwards.

Mystery Three: What is the harm?

Survive a Selfdestruct once and an Explosion Once. You get Poison Jab in return.

Mystery Four: What would happen?

Solo a trainer's Pokemon using Struggle!! May learn Sludge Bomb.

Mystery Five: Does it hurt?

OHKO 5 Trainer's Pokemon and 10 wild Pokemon. May Learn Swords Dance.

Mystery Six: What is Pain, really?

Survive 5 Psychic Attacks, 5 Ground attacks, and 5 Flying Attacks. Gain Focus Blast for your efforts.

Question Seven: Is Sacrifice meaningful?

Must take a fatal hit while you heal a teammate. May now learn Earthquake.

Question Eight: Would this affect the team?

Ina major battle, must be at least 5 levels below the lowest level Pokemon on the team (not including Thinker). In a second major battle, must be 5 levels higher than the highest level Pokemon on Your team (not including thinker). May learn Dark Pulse now.

Sadly, Thinker is only able to complete 4 of these eight tasks as they take too much time and effort to research and test.

You may evolve when two tasks are complete. If you want to do all eight, then the final moveset will consist of the first four tasks that you do.
Reserving a Girafarig for Nauris.
Nauris, take Desufnoc the Girafarig. This Girafarig can't tell if it's going forwards or backwards! So, it must learn Zen Headbutt and Iron Tail, so it can use both ends. These are also the only attacking moves Desufnoc may use, since if it does anything else it might confuse itself even more, and that would NOT be good. Desufnoc is constantly changing direction. So, flip a coin every turn Desufnoc is out. If Heads, it is going forwards and cannot use Iron Tail. Is Tails, it is going backwards and cannot use Zen Headbutt. However, when Desufnoc is confused, everything becomes clear and straight. So, when Desufnoc is confused, it has no move restrictions. Get Desufnoc to solo one gym leader of your choice. Have fun!

Rejected Challanges

biggie

champ
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'm going to have to reject Arceus' Scyther as its either too monotonous or very contradictory. One slot left because I want to get going

Reserving XT-101 the Infernape for Nauris

XT-101 is a spy so he must earn promotions (evos) and powers
He starts with 50 SP
He gets 7 SP if he solos Gardenia, Byron, Candice
He gets 25 SP if he solos Maylene, Fantina, Volkner, Aaron,
He gets 50 SP if he solos Roark, Crasher Wake, Dialga, Bertha, Flint, Lucian
He gets 7.5 SP for every one of Cynthia's Pokemon you solo
He gets 0.5 SP if you trash an Ultra Ball

Shop

Monferno - 34.5 SP
Infernape - 101 SP

Top Left moveslot - 0 SP
Top Right moveslot - 17.5 SP
Bottom Left moveslot - 36 SP
Bottom Right moveslot - 80 SP

Physical Moves - 0 SP
Special Moves - 70 SP
Status Moves - 10 SP

@BiGGiE: Take Jealousy the Pinsir! This Pinsir was always tired of being made fun of by Scythers, so once you catch it, it must solo any and all Scythers that you encounter. It must prove itself, so solo five different GL Pokemon and at least two E4 Pokemon. Enjoy!

Nauris, you wanted a not-too-hard Scramble Challenge for Pokémon Diamond. Well, here you go: you have Stupid the Happiny.
Receive Happiny from the Hiker in Hearthome City, and hatch it wherever. When it hatches, its IQ is 10. It is TRYING to get to 140, as that is Genius-level.
In order to boost its IQ, it must do certain things:
List of Events that Boost/Lower IQ
>> Level-up: +5 IQ Points
>> Learn…
>>> Level-up move: +1 IQ Point
>>> TM: +3 IQ Points
>>> HM: +5 IQ Points
>> Forget Level-up move for…
>>> Level-up move: +1 IQ Point
>>> TM: +5 IQ Points
>>> HM: -5 IQ Points
>> Consume…
>>> Rare Candy: +7 IQ Points
>>> Vitamin: +2 IQ Points
>>> Full Restore: +1 IQ Point
>>> Revive: -1 IQ Point
>>> Max Revive: +3 IQ Points
>>> Revival Herb: -7 IQ Points
>> Faint: -15 IQ Points
>> Whole Party Faints: -30 IQ Points first time, -40 following times
>> Solo… (Solos are OPTIONAL)
>>> Rival: +5 IQ Points / Pokémon
>>> Gym Leader: +7 IQ Points / Pokémon
>>> Elite 4: +10 IQ Points / Pokémon
>>> Galactic Commander: +5 IQ Points / Pokémon
>>> Cyrus: +7 IQ Points / Pokémon
>>> Dialga: +10 IQ Points
>>> Uxie: +9 IQ Points
>>> Mesprit: +8 IQ Points
>>> Azelf: +8 IQ Points
>>> Giratina: +10 IQ Points
>>> Pokémon that gives over 2500 EXP: +8 IQ Points

To challenge itself, there is a modifier to battling Pokémon:
>> Opponent Pokémon’s type is SUPER EFFECTIVE against Stupid’s type: +1 IQ Point (e.g. Machop vs. Happiny)
>> Opponent Pokémon’s type is NOT EFFECTIVE against Stupid’s type: -1 IQ Point (e.g. Gastly vs. Happiny)
>> Stupid OHKO’ Opponent Pokémon: +2 IQ Points
>> Stupid used a STAB move to KO Opponent Pokémon: +2 IQ Points
>> Stupid used only Status moves to KO Opponent Pokémon: +4 IQ Points (e.g. Toxic damage)
>> Stupid used moves under 40 BP to KO Opponent Pokémon: +4 IQ Points (e.g. Doubleslap. Does not include status moves)

Stupid must know at least 2 TMs/HMs before challenging the Elite 4.
It may evolve to Chansey after gaining 5 levels in the Day-Care and it may evolve into Blissey after soloing either Maylene’s Lucario or Candice’s Medicham. Evolutions are a requirement. If Stupid doesn’t have at least 120 IQ Points before the Elite 4, it must solo Bertha’s Wishcash and Cynthia’s Milotic.
When Stupid has 140 IQ Points, rename it Genius, and it must solo Lucian’s Alakazam in a competition of smartness (Alakazam’s IQ is over 5000). If Genius wins, then forget all IQ requirements. It stays Genius forever. If Genius loses, rename it Stupid, and start with 110 IQ Points. Also, you have to soft-reset to the beginning of the Elite Four again because it lost.
If Blissey ever faints as a Genius, then it starts as a Stupid again with 130 IQ Points. If it faints against a Chansey/Blissey, it starts as a Stupid again with 110 IQ Points.

An easy way to raise IQ is to have a high-leveled Chansey/Blissey and train against wild Machop, etc. (e.g. around Oreburgh City)

Reserving for Nauris.

Nauris, you get lolwut the Bidoof.

Your Bidoof must be the first one that you catch that has the ability Unaware. As a Bidoof, it progresses through life carelessly. Whenever Bidoof is in the lead position, you may not stop to pick up items, and you must go in a straight line as much as possible, because Bidoof hates sightseeing. When it blunders into the battle against Maylene only to be KOed before landing a single hit, it becomes more careful. To this end, it evolves to try to change its ability. (PS: It would be cool if it had a Careful nature.) Now it must stop to get every item and battle every trainer when it leads your party. You must also stop to grind for 5 minutes every time you enter a new Route. It tries to calculate the consequences of every move. This works out well when battling Byron, but it forgets to factor in hax, and you get taken down by Steelix after taking a crit. It now realizes that it never pays to be too careful, so all restrictions are now void, except that you have to now solo either Candice or Volkner, as it spent this whole run without a solo.

New post because it is necessary.

Game: Black

The twist? I'm giving myself Pokemon. It's been 65 pages since I joined this thread, and I've met some of the people who frequent this thread. As a result, I'll make a Scramble to honor those guys. The featured people can make changes to my Scramblemons as they see fit, but some changes may be rejected.

*No offense Axmaster.

-Haxmaster the Pidove. (Check)
-Must have Super Luck. (Check)
-Must have Air Cutter to abuse crits. (Check)
-Solo Elesa to evolve into Unfezant to prove that hax can get you anywhere. (Check)
-After Castelia, must hold Scope Lens. (Check)
-Solo Cheren's Pidove/Tranquill/Unfezant every time. (Check)

Pokemon:

Haxmaster the lv. 36 Male Unfezant
-Air Slask
-Air Cutter
-Roost
-Fly

*No offense Treadshot A1.

-Must know String Shot. (Check)
-Must solo Burgh's Dwebble to evolve. (Check)
-Must solo 15 Flying-types to evolve again. (Check)
-Must solo Skyla. (Cause Treadshot gives me impossible challenges.) (Check)

Pokemon:

Threadshot the lv. 44 Female Leavanny
-Return
-String Shot
-X-Scissor
-Leaf Blade

You saw it coming.

-Wants to be King of all Unova starters.
-Solo Cheren and Bianca's starters every time. (Check)
-Solo Chili to evolve. (Check)
-Solo 10 Fire-types, 10 Ice-types, and 10 Flying-types to evolve again. (Check)
-Solo Shauntal's Chandelure both times around.

Pokemon:

King S the lv. 38 Female Serperior
-Return
-Coil
-Leech Seed
-Leaf Blade

-To evolve, solo Brycen.
-Is afraid to fight Fire, Fighting, and Ground types after evolution.
-It gets over this by soloing 5 Pokemon of the Fire, Fighting, and Ground types.
-Evolve after that.
-Must use only physical moves.
-Solo N's Klingklang, to prove that Klingklangs are only good at Physical attacking.

Jimera0 the lv. 37 Klink
-Autotomize
-Gear Grind
-Return
-Bind

You probably also saw this coming.

-Wants to prove that type advantages don't matter.
-Solo Marshal.
-Solo 10 Fighting-types and 10 Ghost-types to evolve. (Check)
-Solo one of N's fossil Pokemon.
-Solo Marshal again the second time around.

Chinchill (10 characters) the lv. 37 Female Cinccino
-Tail Slap
-Encore
-Swift
-Wake-Up Slap

Uh huh.

-Solo Caitlin, since StallMandibuzz likes to give out Calm the Meditite.
-Solo 10 Psychic-types to evolve.
-Solo Caitlin again the second time around.

Yes Professor Juniper, I've played Pokemon before.

...I'm a boy goddammit!

After this rather derpy introduction, we head over to my house for a Pokemon battle, where I get King S the Snivy...

Holy shit a female Snivy!

Time to beat up Cheren and Bianca!

*Does so*

Let's see, I don't need your Pokedex. Oh come on, you have to explain what a Pokedex is? I'm not a noob goddammit! Seriously, do you have to explain it? I'm only gonna get like 10 entries! Fine, I'll take it...*cough*derp*cough*
What was that? I don't know what you were talking about. *snatches Pokedex*

Time to go through Route 1!

Wow lv. 4 Patrats are scary. It took off half my health! Luckily I made it to Accumula. I walk slower than a Shuckle! Good thing Running Shoes are coming.
And there was this guy that told you to walk in tall grass to catch Pokemon. And right after the first mandatory grass too!
I know how to use a Pokemon center goddammit Professor Juniper!

Oh look, Ghestis! I can beat up his Hydreigon now!

Oh come on, he just walks away! Really? Really??
At least I get to battle N...
*owns him*

Let's see...

*gets Running Shoes*

"Hey, I'm gonna do something amazing!"
*jumps down a 1-foot ledge*
Amazing my ass.

*creams Route 2*

I especially loved this Lass with one Purrloin:
"Purrloin used Assist! But it failed..."
Yeah, you should probably catch another Pokemon!

Oh, Bianca wants to battle! Oh, fine, I'll solo you. With a Snivy. *does so*

That's right!

*enters Striaton*

Let's see, I have to battle Cheren again!
*does so after healing up*
Wow, Tail Whip is scary. So is Assist. Luckily it didn't pull Ember.
*Scratch crits and KOs*
Seriously?
*goes into Dreamyard*
Let's get ourselves a death fodder!

Oh cool, there's an NPC called Youngster Joey in the Dreamyard with 2 Patrat and a Lilipup!

Gets Fodder the Panpour!
What a nice death fodder...

*Challenges Cheren again*
This time Tepig actually chooses to use Ember...
Good thing Tepig's only lv. 8.
*wins easily*
Oh nice, Oran Berries! Like I'd actually use them...

Time to take on the Gym!

*sweeps through lackeys*

And now the Gym Leader...
I'm in more danger of being OHKOed than running out of Potions, so I'll just buy 10. Too bad nothing has Taunt this early...

vs Lillipup:

Vine Whip 3HKOs thanks to a crit while it spams Work Up.

vs. Pansear:

It Works Up to +2 as I Growth to +2, then I 2HKO with Tackle as it Works Up again.

Easiest time against Striaton Gym ever.

Badges: 1
Blackouts: 1 (curse you Tepig!)

Pokemon:

King S (Female)
Hasty nature
lv. 14
-Tackle
-Growth
-Vine Whip
-Wrap

Current MVP for very obvious reasons.

So I exit Striaton to proceed to Nacerene...
...Except that the game doesn't let me. Right. I teach Cut to Fodder and go to the Dreamyard.

*Two surprisingly easy Grunt battles later*

Right. So Fennel went nuts over the Dream Mist, gives me the C-Gear and the Pal Pad, then lectures me about PGL. Seriously, I even told Fennel I didn't have the time to listen, but Fennel told me anyway. Kind of like Professor Juniper and the Pokedex.

*Kicks Cheren's ass*

Oh, those Team Plasma Grunts Derps stole her Pokemon? Well, go get it yourself!
...What do you mean that was your only Pokemon? All right, Bianca?

...They're hopeless. At least I get Cheren's help, which is saying something.

But first...

*20 minutes later*

Haxmaster the male Pidove is mine! Seriously, it takes a long time to find a Super Luck Pidove. I tested the ability by having Fodder use Leer on the Pidove.

Time to fight those Derps!

*They get haxed to death by Haxmaster.*

I'm not joking. Quick Attack crit twice in a row against the first Grunt's Patrat, and it kept critting in the double battle.

Time to move on.
Yes I know about double grass now GTFO unless you want me to sweep you with a Servine, OK Cheren?

*Blows through Route 3*

Ahh, Nacarene City! What the place to be to own the fuck out of Lenora! But first, we must go to the outside of Pinwheel Forest to train.

Seriously, who named Conkledurr? ConkleDERP FTW! At least that's better than Gurdurr, which literally sounds like Herp Derp. Oh, and by the way, Haxmaster had a lot of fun beating the fuck out of those random Black Belts who use Timburr.

*Haxmaster is evolving!*
Fuck yes.

Time to own Lenora!

*Sweeps Gym*

vs Herdier:

I send out King S. Leaf Tornado crits, but does not KO. However, Herdier crits me with Take Down, KOing himself with the recoil, and leaving me with 11 health.

vs. Watchog:

I send in Haxmaster, who Detects a boosted Retaliate, and then uses Air Cutter, which crits, but so does Watchog's Retaliate, leaving me with a sliver of health left. I then switch to King S as Lenora uses a Super Potion. Then, I heal Haxmaster as Watchog KOs King S. Then, because I did almost 95% with a crit Air Cutter, and Super Potion did not fully heal, Air Cutter crits and KOs.

Badges: 2
Blackouts: 1

In order from MVP to LVP:

Haxmaster the Male Tranquill
lv. 23
-Detect
-Roost
-Air Cutter
-Quick Attack

He haxed the crap out of Lenora. Nothing more is needed.

King S the Female Servine
Hasty Nature
lv. 20
-Growth
-Vine Whip
-Leaf Tornado
-Tackle
Fire solos: 4/10
Flying solos: 0/10
Ice solos: 0/10

LVP because he is not underwhelming, but he didn't do much. I forsee an improvement, after Burgh of course.

@AOPS: Awww, I'm touched. ^_^ It sucks there are no Trainer-owned Vullaby/Mandibuzz though. x_x Would have you solo them. :| How about we mix it up a bit? Solo Grimsley both times instead of Caitlin. Also, all of Caitlin's Pokes have Electric moves, so StallMandi will get her wings clipped again and again. :p I am also not a girl, in case you're wondering, I just think Mandibuzz is a cool Pokemon. :|

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)