Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

ShinySkarmory, catch yourself an Electrike and name him Voltaire.
Ruby Pokedex said:
ELECTRIKE stores electricity in its long body hair. This POKéMON stimulates its leg muscles with electric charges. These jolts of power give its legs explosive acceleration performance.
Each time Voltaire uses an Electric-type move or is hit by an Electric-type move, he must use either Quick Attack or Strength immediately afterwards to discharge the built-up energy.
He must solo three other trainer-owned Electrike/Manectric to evolve.
Good luck!

Srs Bisnis, take Hulk the Totodile.
You certainly wouldn't like this Totodile when he's angry.
When above half health, he is mild-mannered Bruce Banner, only capable of using Normal-Type moves.
However, whenever he is below half health, he becomes enraged, and transforms into the Hulk!
As the Hulk, he can never switch out, can use only attacks, and cannot be healed by healing items.

He must solo every trainer in a gym (not including the gym leader) to evolve to Croconaw.
He must solo every trainer in a gym (including the gym leader) to evolve to Feraligatr.

Good luck!

Damn, Arceustar took Magnemite, was going to give Magneto the Magnemite. ._. Ah well. Reserving a Pokemon for Srs.

EDIT: Srs, take Dr. Octopus the Octillery. As a Remoraid, he was an intelligent Pokemon, using type coverages to destroy everything he sees as a threat, so he must have four different typed moves. Although he is psychotic, he is still a normal Remoraid, so no other restrictions barring the type coverages. However, once he becomes an Octillery, everything changes. His eyes become blurry from too much radiation! So he can no longer use 100% accurate moves. Obviously, his mortal enemy is Spider Man, so he must destroy any Spinarak and Ariados that he comes into contact with. Solo Janine, since she has an Ariados, and destroy Koga's Ariados as well. He will be satisfied with just crushing the bug, so he won't need to solo Koga. Have fun.~

Recap:

Take a male Remoraid and name him Dr. Octopus
As a Remoraid, must have four different-typed moves
After evolution, can no longer use 100% accurate moves
Destroy any Spinarak/Ariados you come into contact with
Solo Janine
Destroy Koga's Ariados
Have fun with the Challange.~ :)

Edit2: Also noticed Srs is getting two starters for some reason. >_>

I'd just like to point out that IAR is being very mean. Making Flapper take another pokemon with it...that's like semi-Vanguard difficulty. Stop trying to take my title of Meanest Scrambler, damnit. :(

@Treadshot: Well, Shiny wanted interesting Challanges, so he's getting a very interesting Challange from IAR. o_o Apparently, Flapper the Zubat is very homicidal. >_> Flapper makes Vengeance the Yamask seem kind. :O At least she doesn't take Pokemon out when she loses. >_>

Alight Shiny, I'm not missing out on this opportunity!

Take Suicidal the Aron. This poor Aron just wants to DIE! Life is so cruel, with the possibility of his friends dropping at any time! As such he wants to fight the worst enemies of Steel types to maximize his chance of failure: Fire types! Yeah, he's too stupid to realize he's not actually weak to them. Poor bugger. He however can't fight Fighting or Ground types; he wants to die, not to die HORRIBLY. Actually he's kind of afraid of death though he won't admit it, so every time he enters red HP he hightails it out of there out of fear. After he evolves he realizes that he's going to be harder to kill than ever now, and so decides to end it all quickly by soloing all the trainers in Lavaridge gym (Not Flannery though, again, he wants to die, not to die horribly!). When this fails, he finally figures out that maybe he isn't so useless after all, and loses his fire type soloing restriction. All the other restrictions remain though, especially since now he's admitted he wants to live! You can rename him whatever you want at this point. Oh, he's also best friends forever with Flapper. They were friends before they even joined you, coming from the same place! As such, he's entered a suicide pact with Flapper, and if Flapper dies and Suicidal is still around, Suicidal must be the Pokemon that gets taken with him. It doesn't work both ways though because Flapper is a lying bastard. Poor bugger, worst choice in friends ever.

Note: it can be female I just used "he" for the sake of convenience.

@Jimera: Damn, that Aron is messed up. O_O And even though I can come up with a few cruel Challanges of my own, it's more fun seeing what other people make. :p The best I've made that could be considered 'cruel' Challange Pokémon were both from Unova, IMO. :p Shiny's got their work cut out for them, what with all these suicidal, homicidal, depressed Pokémon to deal with. o_O

I'm gonna throw my own cruel Scramblemon into the mix. Shiny, take Emo the Seedot. Now, Emo is depressed, since it knows how cruel the world can be to a weak little acorn like him. Watching his family get caught and killed by Nuzlockers made him very depressed, and it's given him a bonding personality, so pick a Pokémon, and whichever one you picked, Emo is bonded with. So if this Pokémon ends up dying, Emo will die as well from a self-inflicted Toxic, so it must know Toxic as soon as possible. To evolve into a Nuzleaf, the Pokemon that Nuzlockes got their names from, it must absorb all the seething blows of at least 10 other Pokémon before using its' emotions to toss it back. Now as a Nuzleaf, Emo's outlook hasn't changed much, but it slowly becomes more trusting towards you and its' new friends. To evolve into a Shiftry, and take its' place as the head of its' family, it must be able to take the loss of a friend well, so it cannot evolve until another one of your Pokémon dies. After its' friend's tragic demise, Emo feels another emotion boiling up inside of it: rage. In its' new-found rage, it wants to solo Flannery to show its' rage and anguish at its' friend's death, as well as becoming quite suicidal. Knowing that Fire is strong against Grass, it wants to prove it can win, or have an agonizing death. If it wins, it slowly accepts its' friend's loss, and it can evolve. Now, as a Shiftry, it's still depressed, but the rage still antagonizes Emo every now and then. So, whenever it sees a Dark-type, Emo must solo it or die trying. And if it's still alive by the E4, solo Sidney, or barring that, at least solo his own Shiftry. Have fun, and good luck.~

I'm glad I have an 8 to 10 hour plane ride to play this on, because it looks like I'm going to be grinding like fuck.

@everyone: EXP share can and will be abused

@most everyone: Challanges accepted without reservations

@Arceusstar: I read your challange, and 3 of the "choose 7" restrictions violate my rules, specifically the gym leader and E4 solos. As soon as you edit those, accepted.

(I have no issue with "must die at Tate and Lisa", since no doubt it will die at Wattson, the single most lethal gym leader in any nuzlocke ever)

@Its_A_Random: I'm screwed, the internal clock on this thing is dead.

@everyone who wants to post a challange from here on out: I need to be able to use all 8 HMs with my team, including Fly (i would rage without it), Flash (can be done without it but it's a hassle), and all 3 Water HMs (Surf, Waterfall, Dive)

@depressing challanges: you guys are really making it easy to write the prologue that explains what's going on. (this is going to be a very deep, meaningful story involving COD-like setpieces, my obsession with Memebase, and the best of 2004's game design)

I'm going to be playing League of Legends for the next few hours, will check back between games. Keep em coming!

Alright, after hunting in vain for Shroomish for an embarrassing amount of time, I'm regretfully rejecting Tetrinity's Dusty the Shroomish Challenge, meaning I need one more poke for my HeartGold Scramble

This means that the Cianwood City gym is now being soloed by Leaf, my Bayleef.

Types Available: Fire, Ice, Fighting, Ground, Rock, Ghost, Dragon, Dark, and Steel.

Gyms Available for solo: Pryce, Brock, Lt. Surge, Janine, and Blue.

Thanks in advance!

Posting to say that I have decided to allow a second challange per person for Ruby, as per the request of an experienced challanger. However, people who have not given one yet will recieve priority over the second challanges from the same people.

Carry on.

reserving pokemon for shiny

Edit: Take Ashe the Treecko. He thinks that hes Ashe from League of Legends because he plays with Ashe in every match. So his moves must (somehow) match with Ashes skills:
Frost shot: Stat moves
Volley: Bullet seed
Hawkshot: Detect/protect/sunny day/flash
Enchanted Crystal Arrow: Move which has bp 80 or greater

Also he gets more restrictions that are based on his nature:
Adamant- Can never switch out and must always use STAB or Super Effective move

Bashful- Must never Fight Pokémons whose STAB is super effectibe againts it and must always use Status or Stat decreasing move againts every pokemon you are againts

Bold- Must Switch in If any other of your pokemon is in red and Finish the job of fainting the opposition pokemon that was in when you switched in.

Brave- Must Solo 10 of each type whose STAB's are super effective againts it.

Calm- Is always under effect of torment and must use non-damaging move every forth move.

Careful- Must never switch in unless it can switch in with out any damage and must always use STAB attacks before using other type moves.

Docile- Must never use super effective moves.

Gentle- must start with non-damaging move againts every pokemon.

Hardy- Must never switch out and must survive 10 super effective hit before evolving

Impish- Always under effect of taunt and can only use moves that's bp is over 70

Jolly- Every third move has to be not very effective

Lax- Must have 2 STAB attacks

Lonely- Can never hit pokémon whose gender is opposite super effective.

Mild- Must have 2 STAB attacks

Modest- Must never switch in "dirty" pokemon (ground, poison and rock types)

Naive- Thinks that it's holding choice items

Naughty- Is always under effect of taunt and torment

Quiet- Can never use voice based moves

Quirky- can only have 1 damaging move that's not stab.

Rash- Refuses to be healed by items and must never switch out

Relaxed- Is always under effect of torment

Sassy- Can only use super effective or if not avaible must use STAB moves

Serious- If it KO's pokemon must switch out

Timid- If outsped must use super effective attack or switch out.

If there's contradict in restrictions go with Ashes Skill based Move Restrictions.

2nd Edit: Failed twice posting this :|

Hey shiny, do you want another? Here you go. You get an Altaria named "Haxamus", or "Haxamusa" if female. It must know 2 moves with an effect, and may be healed once, for every time is gets a HAX (effect or crit) You may reserve these, and the Pokecenter doesn't us it up (Use marks?). It must also know Ice beam, which doesn't count for a HAX move. Have fun!

This is to make up for my other trollings.

Ok, let's give Shiny Soda the Tailow.

Soda is a Soda addict and has to undergo many changes when it drinks one.

Before I go on into the changes that it undergoes, I must first say that when you get to be able to buy Soda Pops, that is the only way that it may heal!!

Every time that a Soda is drank by Soda, it gains the effects depending on what soda that you give it. Choose the soda that you give it at your own discretion, but take note that until you use all 6 sodas, you cannot use one you have already used.

Here is your list:
1). Dr. Pepper: the best soda on the planet, this soda makes Soda feel very good and it will do anything that you ask!!

2). Root Beer: Although it is good, people make fun of it when it drinks a "Sub-par" soda. Under Taunt!!

3). Coke: Coke is very refreshing, but it can give it's drinkers nightmares!! Under Torment.

4). Orange Soda: You have excellent taste!! Sadly, Oranges are sticky and after drinking this, the next trainer that you face must be solo'd unless it must be solo'd my another mon, then you must solo the next one.

5). Sprite: though it is great when you are sick, you cannot do much. Remove all items from your team (except berry-bat) until you drink another soda.

6). Tobasco Sauce: Oh No!! It looked like a soda in it's glass bottle!! Soda is PO'd at you and refuses to help you!! Box Soda for 5 RL hours. When you get it back, it is normal again!!

Good luck!!

Srs Bisnis, take a male Totodile named Juggernaut. He is known for having the power to build enough momentum to be an unstoppable force, although that certainly doesn't apply to his mental capacity. So, he must acquire 4 moves that cause some sort of negative recoil effect to the user, and one of them must be Superpower. After learning Superpower at level 43 as a Totodile, he will immediately evolve to Croconaw and then to Feraligator at level 44, reaching his full adult size.

After you complete the Elite Four, you can erase one of your recoil moves and replace it with another move, in celebration of him joining the Brotherhood of Mutants. After this, his moveset is locked in permanently.

Also, solo Whitney's Miltank, the ultimate unstoppable force.

GLHF!

EDIT: KS #2 accepted. Will be replaced if there are enough challanges from people who only post one.

Obbmud99 accepted. For once he didn't troll me.

Nauris accepted in the starter slot, since Arceusstar never fixed his challange.

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Reserving a happy challange for Shiny.

shinyskarmory, take King the (male) Tentacool. King, named after the Reverend Martin Luther King Jr., doesn't like all the bad rap that Tentacool and Tentacruel get, and seeks to make the species look better. As such, King may not use Poison moves and may not battle PokeFans, Youngsters, or any young Trainers unless he is the last Pokemon. King may not deal the first blow - he must always know one support move. King also knows that death will always come. King must be the first Pokemon sent into battle after one of your Pokemon dies, to provide an example to everybody else. King also wants to rid the world of evil - it must battle every member of Team Magma you have it for and successfully defeat one Pokemon on their team unless the entire team is covered by another Pokemon's restriction. King must solo Maxie every time you battle him, regardless of other Pokemon's restrictions. King is pretty big on interior design. You must make a Secret Base every other route until King dies, at which point you may not change the location or the decoration of your current Secret Base.

If/when King dies, it is a tragic event. Your entire team loved him and will miss him dearly. You may not enter a battle for 15 minutes of play time after King is lost. But not all is lost - King's teaching have made an effect on your team. You may use one Revive or Max Revive after King dies, in keeping his spirit alive. Lastly, when he dies, he must be in a box with another dead Pokemon, where both can rest in peace.

King can be first obtained by fishing with the Old Rod in Dewford Town - exactly where you get the Old Rod. Cut can be obtained before you get your first badge.

Alright, after hunting in vain for Shroomish for an embarrassing amount of time, I'm regretfully rejecting Tetrinity's Dusty the Shroomish Challenge, meaning I need one more poke for my HeartGold Scramble

This means that the Cianwood City gym is now being soloed by Leaf, my Bayleef.

Types Available: Fire, Ice, Fighting, Ground, Rock, Ghost, Dragon, Dark, and Steel.

Gyms Available for solo: Pryce, Brock, Lt. Surge, Janine, and Blue.

Thanks in advance!
I honestly don't know if Shroomish can actually be found in HeartGold pre-Nat Dex... so I'm reserving something for you.

In other news, I have my first update on my SoulSilver challange up!

I wake up to find that I am standing right in front of some old person with white hair, sleeping while standing up. That is somewhat scary, for those who have not seen it before. I say, “Hello? Anybody home? Old dude? Gramps?!” At Gramps, he wakes up. “Gary?” he asks. Who the hell is Gary, I think to myself. “Uhhh… nope. I saw you sleeping…”

“WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF POKÉMON! I AM PROFESSOR OAK, BUT MOST PEOPLE CALL ME THE POKÉMON PROFESSOR! IS THERE ANYTHING THAT YOU NEED HELP WITH? TOUCH THE SCREEN!” He blares this random greeting out as if he is a computer. Then again, he IS pixelated.

“I don’t need any help, mister,” I say.

“OKAY! IN THIS WORLD, WE LIVE ALONGSIDE MYSTERIOUS CREATURES CALLED POKÉMON! SOME PEOPLE HAVE POKÉMON AS FRIENDS, WHILE OTHER PEOPLE USE POKÉMON FOR BATTLING. IT IS RATHER BARBARIC BUT THE ENTIRE WORLD REVOLVES AROUND MAKING YOUR POKÉMON BEAT OTHER PEOPLE’S POKÉMON UP UNTIL THEY FAINT. ANYHOW, ARE YOU A BOY OR A GIRL?”

“I’m a guy. Duh. Are you freaking blind?” I ask, in absolute confusion.

“OKAY! NOW WHAT IS YOUR NAME? HERE, I WILL GIVE YOU THIS TOUCH SCREEN KEYBOARD THAT IS ARRANGED ALPHANUMERICALLY BECAUSE NINTENDO HAS NOT REALIZED THE POPULARITY AND SIMPLICITY OF A QWERTY KEYBOARD YET. PLEASE INPUT YOUR NAME. BY THE WAY, IT CAN’T BE MORE THAN 7 CHARACTERS BECAUSE THE GAME ISN’T PROGRAMMED FOR IT.”

I input “Michael” in with a stylus. Stupid Nintendo and their non-QWERTY keyboards.

“SO YOUR NAME IS ‘Michael?’ PLEASE RESPOND WITH YES OR NO. MY PROGRAMMING ALLOWS NOTHING ELSE.”

“Y-E-S” I write into the keyboard.

“SO YOUR NAME IS ‘Y-E-S?’ PLEASE RESPOND WITH YES OR NO. MY PROGRAMMING ALLOWS NOTHING ELSE.”

I realized there was a gigantic button floating in mid-air. I pressed no. I re-inputted my actual name (Michael) in and hit the YES button.

“OKAY! NOW YOU ARE ALL SET. BY THE WAY, YOU DO NOT HAVE A DAD BECAUSE NINTENDO THINKS THAT MOMS ARE BETTER. NOW LET ME SHRINK YOU USING A MAGICAL DESSERT INTO THE WORLD OF POKÉMON! IF THIS WORKS CORRECTLY, YOU’LL BE THE SECOND OUT OF FOUR THOUSAND PEOPLE TO LIVE!”

“Wait, second person in 4000? To LIVE?! I think that I will be going now-“

Oak says: “THE KEY IS ON THE TABLE. THE DOOR IS UNDER THE CURTAIN. YOU WILL MOMENTARILY BE TRANSPORTED TO THE SET OF “ALICE IN WONDERLAND” BECAUSE NINTENDO ENVIES THEIR HIGHER QUALITY GRAPHICS AND 3-DIMENSIONAL IMAGES.”

I drink some Pishsalver and enter the small door into Underland.

I guess that old robot dude was right. Nintendo should hire whoever designed this set. I walk through a door (without a back!) and down a path, that leads me into an enchanted forest. A white rabbit in a waistcoat pops out and asks, “Alice?”

“Ummm… no. Michael,” I reply, in utter confusion.

The rabbit is shocked. “Then how, pray tell, did you get to Underland?”

“That Professor Oak dude sent me,” I reply.

“Oh, he does that all the time. One person said their name WAS Alice and she had to fight the Jabberwocky. Dreadful, dreadful. Anyhow, the door to the Pokémon world is right there. Judging from your outfit I guess you want the Johto entrance.” He led me down a different path. I saw a couple different doors, all marked with large letters: Kanto… Johto… Hoenn… Sinnoh… Unova… Almia… Fiore… Oblivia… Orre… Nintendo Headquarters. I paused at the last one.

“Oh… that’s not supposed to be there. Let me take care of it… just wait a second please.” The rabbit jumped off for about a minute and came back with a flamethrower. He opened the door and torched the entire place. “All done,” he said.

“Will that affect me in any way,” I ask. “Nintendo DID create Pokémon after all…”

“Oh, no, not at all. It was already CREATED, you see. However, the Game Freak headquarters will be burnt to a crisp and all items/trainers that you would normally find in there will be standing outside. If it worked correctly…” the rabbit replies.

“Okay! Just wondering, will the rest of the Pokémon world be bigger than I am? I don’t want to be stuck as a tiny midget after drinking a gallon of Pishsalver.”

“Ah, so that’s what you used. If you find yourself small, eat this. It is called Upelkuchen. It will make you bigger. Trust me.”

I took the cake. Why shouldn’t I trust him? He killed those idiots in Nintendo after all! He lead me to the Johto doorway and I started to step through.

“Wait!” the rabbit said. “You’ll need this!” He handed me a small bottle of Pishsalver. “Just in case you eat the Upelkuchen and become too big. This never fails.”

Never fails sounded nice after Oak’s rant about 3,998 deaths. I nodded my thanks and stepped through the doorway.

Original Post

Sorry, RBZW, but StallMandibuzz already called it.
However, if 24 hours go by and her restriction is voided, feel free to contribute!

Reserving for Shiny and KS(if there is a spot left).

EDIT: Shiny, take Jackpot the usually very bored _______. Jackpot must be caught on route 117, and everything else depends upon what you decide to catch.

IF you catch a Poocheyena, Jackpot is slightly bored, so must learn one new move on every route, and must EARN 5000 coins to buy a TM, which must always be part of Jackpot's moveset. Also, Jackpot must show everyone the power of the jackpot and solo 2 trainers on every route. Finally, Jackpot must only know moves under 80 BP.

IF you catch an Oddish, Jackpot is very bored with you. As such, Jackpot must earn 10000 coins before Tate and Liza, must solo 5 trainers per route (with trainers on it), only know moves under 70 BP, and forces you to roll a dice to determine his every move. Also, to keep him less bored, Jackpot must lead the party at all times(when alive), and must always hold a Pecha Berry, which must be discarded if Jackpot is hit by an SE attack. If you ever run out of Pecha Berries, box Jackpot until you get more and earn 5000 more coins.

IF you catch an Illumise, Jackpot wants to light up the night, and such must learn a light-esque attack, and always keep it. Jackpot must also earn 2500 coins, and must solo 25 trainers from at least 5 different routes. Jackpot can never leave the party( when alive), and must win 2 contests.

IF you catch a Marill, Jackpot loves water. As such, teach Jackpot Surf, and always keep it. Also, earn 1000 coins with Jackpot, and solo 15 trainers from at least 2 different routes. Jackpot must win 1 contest, and loves to make Pokeblocks, so make 10 Pokeblocks after each badge(that you can) with Jackpot.

IF you catch a Volbeat, Jackpot is so excited that Jackpot must only do one thing: never faint. If Jackpot faints, he brings down him/herself, and forces you to backtrack by walking to Littleroot town and back, and throw out 5 items.

If you need changes, I'd be happy to make them!

@RBZW ok, on the epicness scale of 1-10 that was 11ty billion. I can't wait to read more from you, that has to be the most creative and hilarious introduction to any Scramble ever.

@Axmaster: KS isn't taking a challagne right now, I'm pretty sure you mean Srs Bisnis who has nyan cat as his avatar. I mistook him for KS at first too, until I saw KS himself giving him a challange :P

and finally.

Chapter 6 of my Colossuem Scramble is up!

I don't think it can quite compare to what RBZW just put up, but I hope you'll enjoy it nonetheless. I'm not sure how long it'll take me to get the next one up, I've been pretty busy recently with a new job. Hopefully not too long though, because I just bought Black and I hope to start up a Scramble on that soon!

EDIT: DO NOT give me any Pokemon for my upcoming Black Scramble yet! I'll make a post for that when I actually get closer to doing it, and I plan on making some rather specific rules. Just be patient!

@EndQuote: I AM A GUY. D:< and I'll type your Challange up soon enough.

@RWZB: Lmfao, I think my spleen is crying from how much I'm laughing right now, really nice update. :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 18)