Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

Excellent, Jimera, Excellent!! You must be so proud that I gave Mario Two faint counters instead of One, right??

^_^

Also, RBZW, not how I expected an update, but it was entertaining nonetheless!!

Reserving for shinyskarmory!
shinyskarmory, take Linear the Spoink. This little guy loves to do things in order. Maybe it has OCD, I dunno. Anyway, this means that when Linear is learning a new move, it must delete the oldest one first. It also must learn each and every one of its level-up moves. Linear knows that you only get better by battling more, so you may not use Rare Candies, Vitamins, or the Macho Brace on Linear. Finally, Linear realises that it must use its strengths rather than its weaknesses. When Linear fails to do this, it gets annoyed. Linear can perform a variety of activities to make itself stronger. These activities are below:
Linear uses a super effective move: +2 points
Linear uses a not very effective move: -2 points
A super effective move is used against Linear: -2 points
A not very effective move is used against Linear: +2 points
Linear uses a Special move: +1 point
Linear uses a Physical move: -1 point
A Special move is used against Linear: +1 point
A Physical move is used against Linear: -1 point
Linear switches in during a battle: +1 point
Linear switches out in a battle: -1 point
Linear runs away from a wild pokemon: -1 point
Linear solos a trainer: +5 points
(If Linear has Thick Fat) Linear is hit by a Fire or Ice move: +5 points
(If Linear has Own Tempo) Linear avoids confusion thanks to its ability: +5 points

Linear starts off at 0 points. When Linear reaches 50 points, it may evolve into Grumpig. When Linear reaches 100 points, Linear feels like it can do anything in the whole world. To celebrate, all other restrictions are removed until it drops below 100 points. If it reaches -30 points, Linear beats itself up about not being good enough. So, Linear goes under the effect of a Choice item until it rises past -30 points.
Have fun, and hope this isn't too hard!

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
shinyskarmory said:
@Its_A_Random: I'm screwed, the internal clock on this thing is dead.
The internal clock on pretty much EVERY Ruby/Sapphire cartridge is dead by now, hence why I made the challange with it in mind. Ask Arcticblast what it's like. I might as well go ahead & say...Flapper strikes again! :)

@RBZW ok, on the epicness scale of 1-10 that was 11ty billion. I can't wait to read more from you, that has to be the most creative and hilarious introduction to any Scramble ever.

@Axmaster: KS isn't taking a challagne right now, I'm pretty sure you mean Srs Bisnis who has nyan cat as his avatar. I mistook him for KS at first too, until I saw KS himself giving him a challange :P

and finally.

Chapter 6 of my Colossuem Scramble is up!

I don't think it can quite compare to what RBZW just put up, but I hope you'll enjoy it nonetheless. I'm not sure how long it'll take me to get the next one up, I've been pretty busy recently with a new job. Hopefully not too long though, because I just bought Black and I hope to start up a Scramble on that soon!

EDIT: DO NOT give me any Pokemon for my upcoming Black Scramble yet! I'll make a post for that when I actually get closer to doing it, and I plan on making some rather specific rules. Just be patient!
Thanks. I hope that everyone likes my version of the 2-minute introduction to HG/SS. I always DID hate that, so I made it enjoyable :)
@EndQuote: I AM A GUY. D:< and I'll type your Challange up soon enough.

@RWZB: Lmfao, I think my spleen is crying from how much I'm laughing right now, really nice update. :p
Pishsalver and Upelkuchen are amazing things :)
Excellent, Jimera, Excellent!! You must be so proud that I gave Mario Two faint counters instead of One, right??

^_^

Also, RBZW, not how I expected an update, but it was entertaining nonetheless!!
Thanks a bunch. Tim Burton is quite inspiring, really.

That was the Alice in Wonderland Version... or as I like to call it... Michael in Underland: The Intro to a Scramble Challange
The following updates will be movie-themed.

www.buyupelkuchenonline.net
www.buypishsalveronline.net
This is where I get all this stuff :)

@IAR: Hahaha, so evil! O-o I wonder what Pokemon Flapper is going to slaughter when it dies. O.o

And sorry I haven't yet updated on my HeartGold scramble. D:

@IAR: Hahaha, so evil! O-o I wonder what Pokemon Flapper is going to slaughter when it dies. O.o
It's going to slaughter my Aron Suicidal when it does unless Suicidal is already dead by then, because I specified as such in my challenge :P. Basically I made it that way to try and save poor Shiny some grief when/if the time comes :P.

Thanks for the feedback KS, just want to remind people that I liiiive off your feedback :P if I don't get it I lose a lot of my will to keep making the updates. So if you like them, keep commenting on them because then even my subconscious knows people are actually reading them and I'll actually be able to get myself to keep doing it. Basically, if you want me to update more than once every week and a half you need to give me a good reason to do so :P.

@AOPS: Hahah, yep, I love how stupid the AI is, especially since the Pansear could have destroyed your Snivy with a single Fire move if it wanted to. :p Nice update, by the way. :)

Sorry, RBZW, but StallMandibuzz already called it.
However, if 24 hours go by and her restriction is voided, feel free to contribute!
Just posting this in advance, hoping that it might be accepted... otherwise I'll just use this for someone else.
Yikes, my bad.
I had a fifty-fifty chance and, since Mandibuzz is always female, I took a shot in the dark.
If it makes you feel any better, feel free to give me a cripplingly difficult challenge. XD
Also, how can Mandibuzz have nests (and babies) if they're all female.............

EndQuote, you asked for an insanely hard Scramblemon for your HeartGold Challenge. Thus, I present to thee: STUPID THE SHUCKLE! This will be your Rock-type.

Yes, I know, it’s a repetition of StallMandibuzz’s Shuckle, but I’m making yours INSANELY HARD instead of just HARD.

Stupid the Shuckle was never the brightest Shuckle out there. In fact, it is the stupidest Shuckle in the world! Even stupider than StallMandibuzz’s Shuckle! It resolved to be smarter, and needs to do so by raising its IQ.

Just so you know, you can get a Trainer-owned Shuckle in Cianwood, but you can’t do that for the purposes of this Scramble. You have to find a Shuckle via Rock Smash in Cianwood.

Stupid believes that type and move diversity will help it raise its IQ. It must have one move from each of the following categories:
-TM
-Level-Up
-Rock STAB
-Bug STAB
-Status
-Tutor
-Physical
-Special

Note that one move can be considered more than one category (e.g. Bug Bite is Bug STAB, Level-Up, Tutor, and a Physical attack). This moveset must be completed before you have 12 badges. When you challenge Red, you may have whichever moves you want. However, before that, you may NEVER learn Power Trick. If you Breed a Shuckle, you may choose whichever Egg Moves you want, regardless of categories. This is helpful if you need one more move but can’t fit it in.

Stupid starts with an IQ of 0. It needs to get to 140 in order to become a Genius. In order to raise its IQ, it must battle various Pokémon, each raising its IQ by different amounts:

-Wild Pokémon: +0.1 IQ Points
-Trainer-Owned Pokémon: +0.25 IQ Points
-Gym Leader Pokémon: +0.5 IQ Points
-Elite 4 Pokémon: +0.75 IQ Points
-Legendary Pokémon: +1 IQ Point
-Red’s Pokémon: +1.5 IQ Points

However, there is a modifier to this, as Stupid wants to challenge itself:

The following are MULTIPLIERS (e.g. 0.5 is x*0.5, or half of x. 3 is x*3, or 3 times x)
-Shuckle’s type(s) / move (s) are super-effective against opponent Pokémon: 0.5
-Opponent Pokémon’s type(s) are super-effective against Shuckle: 1.5
-Shuckle defeats opponent Pokémon with indirect damage (e.g. Confusion, Toxic, etc.): 2
-Shuckle OHKO’s opponent Pokémon: 3

There are other events that may in(de)crease IQ as well:

>Learns Level-Up Move: +0.2 IQ Points
>Learns TM: +0.4 IQ Points
>Learns HM: +1 IQ Point
>Forgets Level-Up move for…
>>Level-Up move: +0.1 IQ Points
>>TM: +0.2 IQ Points
>>HM: -0.2 IQ Points
>Forgets HM for…
>>Level-Up Move: +0.2 IQ Points
>> TM: +0.3 IQ Points
>>HM: -0.4 IQ Points
>Forgets TM for…
>>Level-up Move: -0.1 IQ Points
>>TM: +0.1 IQ Points
>>HM: -0.75 IQ Points
>Ingests (uses)…
>>Potion: +0.01 IQ Points
>>Super Potion: +0.05 IQ Points
>>Hyper Potion: +0.1 IQ Point
>>Max Potion: +0.3 IQ Points
>>Full Restore: +0.9 IQ Points
>>Fresh Water: +0.05 IQ Points
>>Soda Pop: +0.1 IQ Points
>>Lemonade: +0.15 IQ Points
>>MooMoo Milk: +0.2 IQ Points
>>Old Gateau: +0.5 IQ Points
>>Heal Powder: -0.1 IQ Points
>>EnergyPowder: -0.2 IQ Points
>>Energy Root: -0.5 IQ Points
>>Revival Herb: -1 IQ Point
>>Revive: +0.1 IQ Point
>>Max Revive: +1 IQ Point
>>Ether: +0.2 IQ Points
>>Max Ether: +0.5 IQ Points
>>Elixir: +1 IQ Point
>>Max Elixir: +1.75 IQ Points
>>Antidote/Awakening/Paralyze Heal/Burn Heal/Ice Heal: +0.07 IQ Points
>>Full Heal: +0.1 IQ Points
>>Berry Juice: +3 IQ Points
>>Sacred Ash: +10 IQ Points
>>“X” items (X Attack, etc.): +0.04 IQ Points
>>Vitamins…
>>>HP Up: +1 IQ Point first 2 times, +0.5 IQ Points following times.
>>>Protein: +0.2 IQ Points
>>>Calcium: +0.02 IQ Points
>>>Iron: +0.1 IQ Points
>>>Zinc: +0.12 IQ Points
>>>Carbos: -1 IQ Point
>Fainting…
>>Shuckle faints: -10 IQ Points
>>Other member of party faints: -2 IQ Points
>>Shuckle faints from indirect damage (Leech Seed, Confuse, Wrap, Burn, etc.): -3 IQ Points
>>Entire party faints (you black out): -50 IQ Points first time, -100 IQ Points second time, reset IQ Points third and following times.

Shuckle may also complete the following solos for IQ Points. If the solo is completed the first time, it gets full IQ Points. For every time Shuckle fails to complete the solo, then it gets half the IQ Points for it. Restrictions do stack (for example, soloing Pryce without using Rock-type attacks or Status moves gets Shuckle 15 IQ Points). Gym Solos also include trainers inside the gym. Remember that these are OPTIONAL solos, but they give you much-needed IQ Points.
>Solo Pryce…
>>without using Rock-type attacks: +10 IQ Points
>>without using Status moves: +5 IQ Points
>Solo Brock…
>>without using Gyro Ball: +15 IQ Points
>>without using attacks (only status): +15 IQ Points
>Solo Lt. Surge…
>>without using any Ground-type attacks: +5 IQ Points
>>while Paralyzed: +15 IQ Points
>Solo Janine
>>whilst enduring Toxic damage (Gym Leader Only): +15 IQ Points
>>using Toxic on the first turn that an opponent Pokémon is sent out: +10 IQ Points
>Solo Blue
>>without Trick Room being in effect: +15 IQ Points
>>using only Status moves: +25 IQ Points

Stupid becomes Genius after doing the following:
-Getting 140 IQ Points
-Defeating Team Rocket in Mahogany Town and Goldenrod City

Shuckle doesn’t have to defeat Team Rocket if any other Scramblemons have to, but it has to solo all “Optional Gym Solos” if it doesn’t.

If Shuckle ever faints as a Genius, it restarts as Stupid, but with 100 IQ Points.

If you have Shuckle become a Genius before the Elite Four (round I) then the previous restriction no longer exists.

Happy Learning!

If this iSN'T accepted, then I SINCERELY hope that somebody else decides to do a super-hard HG/SS Scramble, as I'm not letting this one go to waste!

I have no idea. :S I guess Braviary come every year or so to mate with Mandibuzz or something. ._. I still don't wanna think about large birds trying to mate, rofl. And Reshiram's Challange beats the hell out of anything I could make. :P Besides, I wanna see someone else suffer with the Shuckle besides myself. >:D And it's no problem, other people thought I was female too. ._. I should put a signature saying I am male or something. >_> :P Anyways, you can take Reshiram's Challange, EndQuote. It looks like lots of fun! *sarcasm x100!* And you're in a lot of trouble if it's dimmer then my Shuckle, whom I'm probably going to find Headbutting a brick wall or pissing off an angry Gyarados. :D

Lmao, oh, that thing? I was being completely random, it has nothing to do with Mandibuzz, or with Pokemon in general. Shows I really need sleep. ._. And that stupid limewire pirate song is stuck in my head. D:

Stupid the Shuckle is accepted.
This Scramble is going to kill me.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL I know. Be happy it's not Stupid the Magikarp :p
I have no idea. :S I guess Braviary come every year or so to mate with Mandibuzz or something. ._. I still don't wanna think about large birds trying to mate, rofl. And Reshiram's Challange beats the hell out of anything I could make. :P Besides, I wanna see someone else suffer with the Shuckle besides myself. >:D And it's no problem, other people thought I was female too. ._. I should put a signature saying I am male or something. >_> :P Anyways, you can take Reshiram's Challange, EndQuote. It looks like lots of fun! *sarcasm x100!* And you're in a lot of trouble if it's dimmer then my Shuckle, whom I'm probably going to find Headbutting a brick wall or pissing off an angry Gyarados. :D
Why THANK YOU, and I should have made yours much harder for it!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)