Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

Well, I'm gonna start a Scramble, as there not as scary as Nuzlockes xD

Game: Blue/Yellow (Will Edit Later, based on which I can find)
Length: Beat Elite Four
Difficulty: Easy-Mid
Theme: Old Nickelodeon Characters

I don't want this to be too difficult, just fun. Also, people can do one starter pokemon until I know which game I'm playing, then if i decide on Yellow, you can do all three. BTW I'd like to do it with Bulbasaur or Squirtle, so please dont recommend Charmander

Edit: I'm doing Blue

^ I am reserving!!

You will get Timmy the Rattata!!

editing Now!

Timmy is an average kid that no one understands: may not use non-STAB moves that are overr 70 BP.
Vicky is an evil ****: May not battle against Female trainers or Pokemon unless it is the last mon.
Cosmo is a doofus: Must know a recoil-inducing move and a move with 70Acc or less.
Wanda is a great person: Select one mon to be "Wanda." If Timmy is in the red, switch to Wanda ASAP to heal him.
Gordan is SCARY!!!!: May not be used against Important trainer's mons that are at a higher level than it.
Crazy teacher wants your fairies!!: Solo your rival at all times!!

Good luck :P

Typon77, take a Staryu and name it Patrick.
This dim-witted starfish can never remember whether STAB moves are good or bad.

Each time it is sent out in a trainer battle, flip a coin.
If heads, it can only use Water-type moves in that battle.
If tails, it cannot use Water-type moves in that battle.

In addition, Patrick cannot be healed by items, because he can never figure out how to use them.

He must solo one trainer in every gym after his capture, to prove himself worthy of his job at the Krusty Krab.

Good luck!

@EndQuote: Hmm, that Mareep sounds interesting. So it can't use Electric-attacks unless it uses Charge or the attack has full PP, and if Static connects, then it loses the ability to use Electric STAB for the rest of the battle. If I revive Sparkplug if it faints during a battle, will I still be able to use Electric STAB? And I'm going to solo Whitney's gym, sans Whitney, to evolve into Flaaffy, and Pryce's whole gym to get an Ampharos. KS, the Creeper Challange you PM'ed me sounds interesting as well, but you've given me Random the Toge-pi/tic/kiss.~

Alright, thanks, EndQuote. :) And your Challanges were interesting, KS, but you did give me Random, whereas EndQuote didn't give me anything for my HG Scramble. :3

@typhon77: Well, if you want an easy/mid challange, instead of selecting a Wanda, how about I give you one?

Take a Nidoran♀ and name it Wanda. Wanda's the go-to Pokemon if Timmy's in red health. She's also very maternal, so she must solo whatever Pokemon put Timmy's HP in red. She's also very smart, so in order for her to evolve into Nidorina, she must know and keep at least two not-damaging moves. (Without TMs, the earliest you can evolve her is 23.) She must also evolve into Nidoqueen at least 5 levels after Timmy evolved at. (If Timmy evolves at 20, the earliest Wanda can evolve at again is 25.) Finally, she cannot fight any Nidoran♂, Nidorino, or Nidoking, as that represents Cosmo. Have fun!

I'd like to request a scramble

Game: Leaf green
Trading: no
difficulty:mid, leaning towords hard

no special requests

poke 1: Skyshade: Loyal the Blastoise
This Blastoise is very loyal to it's teammates, and if a team member is in red hp, he must switch in and take the damage for it. It must solo a Gym Leader of you're choice, except for Brock and Blaine. Once it has solo'ed a Gym Leader, it must decide, use only STAB, or no STAB. If you decide to solo Giovanni, void all restrictions.
Poke 2: Professor Science: Gambler the Dratini (YES!)
Take Gambler the Dratini. This Dratini must be bought at the Game Corner in Celadon City ASAP, because that's where you can find gamblers. However, after joining your team, Gambler still doesn't want to leave his gambling lifestyle. So, you must buy one TM from the Game Corner and teach is to Gambler (the available TMs are Thunderbolt, Flamethrower, Ice Beam and Iron Tail.) Gambler also gambles in battle- every turn, choose the move you want gambler to use. Then flip a coin- if it's Heads, you can use your chosen move. If Tails, use the next move, in a clockwise direction. (So if the chosen move is in Slot 1, use Slot 2 instead. If Slot 2, go to Slot 4. If Slot 4, go to Slot 3. If Slot 3, go to Slot 1. (1 >> 2 >> 4 >> 3 >> 1 >> ...etc..) ) Every time Gambler faints in battle, you must immediately go to the Game Corner and win a total of 100 coins. Have fun!
faint count: 0 (thankfully)

Poke 3: King Serperior: Bad News the Oddish
Reserving Bad News the Bellsprout? or is it Oddish? I'll figure out that version exclusive one in a moment...

Edit:

Here is Bad News the Bellsprout. Bad news hates being a version exclusive to LeafGreen version and must solo all pokemon that are LeafGreen version exclusive: (editted: the originals were firered)
1). SANDSHREW-> SANDSLASH
2). BELLSPROUT -> WEEPINBELL -> VICTRIBEL
3). VULPIX -> NINETALES
4). SLOWPOKE -> slowbro/slowking
5). STARYU -> STARMIE
6). magby -> magmar
7). pinsir
8). azurill ->marill-> azumarill
9). misdreavus
10). sneasel
11). remoraid->octillery
12). mantine
13). Deoxys - defense

Evolve only after soloing 7/13 of the lines listed above. Evolve a second time after Blaine is defested. Solo Bruno.
only 3 more lines...

Poke 4: EndQuote: Tremor the Digglet
Dragon33x5, catch yourself a Diglett and name him Tremor.

Have you been in Diglett Cave recently? The place sucks.
It's miles long, full of high-level Diglett and Dugtrio, and you can't run away because of Arena Trap.
Tremor sees this and decides to help...

Catch the first Diglett you see in Diglett cave.
For every Diglett you fail to capture, add 5 to the level needed to evolve Tremor to Dugtrio.
didn't
The moment you catch it, heal it back to full health with potions, then run all the way to the far end of Diglett Cave without using Repels.
On the way, you can use only Tremor in battle.

For every time Tremor faints, he must solo one elite four Pokemon. (Unless this conflicts with another solo, in which case have him solo your Rival's Pokemon) 4 deaths
For every healing item you use on Tremor, he must solo one Gym Leader's Pokemon. (Unless this conflicts with another solo, in which case have him solo a gym trainer) 8 healing items 3 gym leader pokes/8

Good luck!

Poke 5: Oh My Quote: Amy the Lapras
OT: @Dragon, take the Lapras you get from Silph Co. and name it Amy. This Lapras believes she's from the game Grand Chase, so in order to represent that, she has restrictions based upon her job.

Dancer: Amy must dodge 10 different attacks to show her agility with her double jumps and double air dashes. You need to finish this before you go to the next one. 10/10 dodges
Muse: Amy must get her trusty violin from Giovanni, so you must solo his last Pokemon in the party in Silph Co.
Siren: Must be level 30 to start, and must have finished Muse and Dancer. You must kill 10 enemies with Perish Song. It doesn't necessarily need to be in a row, but you need to accomplish it.
Starlet: Must be level 40 to start, and like before, you must have finished Siren, Muse, and Dancer. To prove that she's the worlds' best Starlet, she must finish off Lorelei's Lapras, representing Amy's Pink Death Parade.

After you finish all of the above, Amy is finally realized as both the oracle to the Gods and as a goddess herself. He must help you beat the Ascension God /cough rival cough/ and in order to show her versatility, she must have Perish Song, at least one physical move and special move, and then whatever move you want. Flip a coin; if heads, Amy goes into her Actress mode and can only use Special Attacks and Perish Song. If tails, then Amy can only use the physical move and whatever your move of choice is. Have fun!
Poke 6: yaya0: Meow Mix the Meowth
@Dragon33: You get one of my "classic" challanges...

You get
MEOW MIX the Meowth! It's a bit of a kleptomaniac, so its ability must be Pickup. You can never give it an item, because it wouldn't be able to pick up things. It's afraid of being paralyzed by Electric types, as it would be more difficult to pick up things, so you can't use it against Electric-type Pokémon until it evolves. It seeks to find its hidden power, so it must learn and keep Hidden Power to evolve. After evolution, its ability will no longer be Pickup. It will be Limber, freeing it from the Electric-type restriction as it can no longer be paralyzed. evolved

(I really like reusing my challanges)

Edit: Tremor's solo would probably override Loyal's passive restriction.
Thanks for your challenges!

no special requests
@KS

Sorry, i don't really watch any anime, so I don't really know how to make a challenge like that. if anyone else wants to make it, feel free. I'll still try to make it if I can though.

Reserving a starter

Take Loyal the Blastoise

This Blastoise is very loyal to it's teammates, and if a team member is in red hp, he must switch in and take the damage for it. It must solo a Gym Leader of you're choice, except for Brock and Blaine. Once it has solo'ed a Gym Leader, it must decide, use only STAB, or no STAB. If you decide to solo Giovanni, void all restrictions.

I may add more tomorrow

Hahaha I know nothing about Nickelodeon shows except those already mentioned -.- Sorry Typon77!

Dragon33x5, I'll reserve a Dratini.
Take Gambler the Dratini. This Dratini must be bought at the Game Corner in Celadon City ASAP, because that's where you can find gamblers. However, after joining your team, Gambler still doesn't want to leave his gambling lifestyle. So, you must buy one TM from the Game Corner and teach is to Gambler (the available TMs are Thunderbolt, Flamethrower, Ice Beam and Iron Tail.) Gambler also gambles in battle- every turn, choose the move you want gambler to use. Then flip a coin- if it's Heads, you can use your chosen move. If Tails, use the next move, in a clockwise direction. (So if the chosen move is in Slot 1, use Slot 2 instead. If Slot 2, go to Slot 4. If Slot 4, go to Slot 3. If Slot 3, go to Slot 1. (1 >> 2 >> 4 >> 3 >> 1 >> ...etc..) ) Every time Gambler faints in battle, you must immediately go to the Game Corner and win a total of 100 coins. Have fun!

no special requests

poke 1: Skyshade: starter

Poke 2: Professor Science: Dratini (YES! :)
Reserving Bad News the Bellsprout? or is it Oddish? I'll figure out that version exclusive one in a moment...

Edit:

Here is Bad News the Oddish. Bad news hates being a version exclusive to LeafGreen version and must solo all pokemon that are LeafGreen version exclusive:
1). Ekans -> Arbok
2). Oddish -> Gloom -> Vileplume/Bellosom
3). Psyduck -> Golduck
4). Growlithe -> Arcanine
5). Shellder -> Cloyster
6). Elekid -> Electabuzz
7). Scyther -> Scizor
8). Wooper -> Quagsire
9). Murkrow
10). Quilfish
11). Delibird
12). Skarmory
13). Deoxys - Attack

Evolve only after soloing 8/13 of the lines listed above. Evolve a second time after Blaine is defested. Solo Bruno.

Dragon33x5, catch yourself a Diglett and name him Tremor.

Have you been in Diglett Cave recently? The place sucks.
It's miles long, full of high-level Diglett and Dugtrio, and you can't run away because of Arena Trap.
Tremor sees this and decides to help...

Catch the first Diglett you see in Diglett cave.
For every Diglett you fail to capture, add 5 to the level needed to evolve Tremor to Dugtrio.

The moment you catch it, heal it back to full health with potions, then run all the way to the far end of Diglett Cave without using Repels.
On the way, you can use only Tremor in battle.

For every time Tremor faints, he must solo one elite four Pokemon. (Unless this conflicts with another solo, in which case have him solo your Rival's pokemon)
For every healing item you use on Tremor, he must solo one Gym Leader's Pokemon. (Unless this conflicts with another solo, in which case have him solo a gym trainer)

Good luck!

I think LeafGreen gets Bellsprout and FireRed gets Oddish.

OT: @Dragon, take the Lapras you get from Silph Co. and name it Amy. This Lapras believes she's from the game Grand Chase, so in order to represent that, she has restrictions based upon her job.

Dancer: Amy must dodge 10 different attacks to show her agility with her double jumps and double air dashes. You need to finish this before you go to the next one.
Muse: Amy must get her trusty violin from Giovanni, so you must solo his last Pokemon in the party in Silph Co.
Siren: Must be level 30 to start, and must have finished Muse and Dancer. You must kill 10 enemies with Perish Song. It doesn't necessarily need to be in a row, but you need to accomplish it.
Starlet: Must be level 40 to start, and like before, you must have finished Siren, Muse, and Dancer. To prove that she's the worlds' best Starlet, she must finish off Lorelei's Lapras with a Hyper Beam, representing Amy's Pink Death Parade.

After you finish all of the above, Amy is finally realized as both the oracle to the Gods and as a goddess herself. He must help you beat the Ascension God /cough rival cough/ and in order to show her versatility, she must have Perish Song, at least one physical move and special move, and then whatever move you want. Flip a coin; if heads, Amy goes into her Actress mode and can only use Special Attacks and Perish Song. If tails, then Amy can only use the physical move and whatever your move of choice is. Have fun!

@Dragon33: You get one of my "classic" challanges...

You get
MEOW MIX the Meowth! It's a bit of a kleptomaniac, so its ability must be Pickup. You can never give it an item, because it wouldn't be able to pick up things. It's afraid of being paralyzed by Electric types, as it would be more difficult to pick up things, so you can't use it against Electric-type Pokémon until it evolves. It seeks to find its hidden power, so it must learn and keep Hidden Power to evolve. After evolution, its ability will no longer be Pickup. It will be Limber, freeing it from the Electric-type restriction as it can no longer be paralyzed.

(I really like reusing my challanges)

Edit: Tremor's solo would probably override Loyal's passive restriction.

Sorry about the wait guys!! I will begin my 1000 post scramble very soon now. College is taking away most of my free time, so it'll be a while before I can truely begin :(

Buu the Mareep -> Flaaffy -> Ampharos - By Jimera0
KS, take a Mareep and name it Buu. First of all, Buu likes destruction (it's fun!), and as such can only ever inflict damage through direct attacks. No Toxic or anything like that. That's not much of a restriction, but while Buu starts off pretty strong it needs to consume other fighters to get stronger! At the start, it can only use level up electric type moves (minus Thunder), and Tackle. Here's a list of fighters to absorb (solo) in order to gain their powers.

Normal and Electric Type Status Moves: Absorb Joey's Rattata! (May require a rematch).
Other status moves: Absorb Silver's Gastly twice (otherwise it'd be too easy) or Morty's Gengar
Physical moves other than Tackle: Absorb Chuck's Poliwrath or all the trainers in his gym.
Thunder and electric TMs: Absorb your rival's Magnemite 3 times or Jasmines Magneton
Special moves of other types: Absorb Pryce's Piloswine or your rival's starter every encounter before the elite 4 (second option not applicable if rival's starter is Totadile).

No matter what though he must defeat the hero, Lance! Have him solo his entire team.

Enjoy!

Roronoa the Sandshrew -> Sandslash - By Nauris
Take Roronoa the Sandshrew. He can only use attacks that involve slashing: Scratch, Fury Swipes, Fury Cutter, Slash, Aerial Ace, Shadow Claw, Sword Dance, X-scissor, Crush Claw, Cut. As you probably know his boss is somewhat stupid and gets into fights, so Roronoa can only participate every third major battle.(Gym leader, Legendary, Rival,etc) He cannot switch out or healed during battle as it would hurt his pride as swordsman. If he dies during battle he has to solo 5 trainers and next Gym leader, E4 member or Rival. He has to solo Bruno and Red's Charizard.
Also after he has soloed 4 gym leaders he can use learn Dig and after He has soloed 6 + E4 member he can replace dig with earthquake.

Sasori the Tentacool -> Tentacruel - By StallMandabuzz
King, catch Sasori the MALE Tentacool. Now, since Sasori enjoys poisoning his enemies, he must always have at least one poisonous move, preferably Toxic Spikes. In order to be able to attack, he must lay down two layers of Toxic Spikes in a drawn out battle (Ignored in favor of using a poison attack first after a conversation with Stall), or have one attack that can at least poison enemies. Since he appreciates the art of Poison, he mst battle all Poison-types that he meets in order to show that HE is the one true master of it. In order to prove that he is the unequivocal master of Poison, he must solo Koga, as well as Janine, since both father and daughter are supposed masters of Poison. He views his teammates as his puppets, but he uses one of them a lot more often then the others. Pick a Pokémon, and whoever you pick will be Sasori's puppet. If Sasori is low on health, he will send his puppet out to tank the blows of his enemies while he plots and replenishes his Chakra. When/If his puppet is dispatched, he will come out and fight to the death. He must severely poison ten enemy ninjas (trainers) in order to evolve, and if his traps are destroyed, he must lay more. Have fun. :)

Jaden Yuki the Heracross - By Tetrinity
Jaden's main deck uses the Elemental HERO archetype. Since these are mostly Warrior type monsters, they take advantage of Fighting type attacks. Therefore Jaden should know at least two Fighting type moves as soon as possible. However, many Elemental HERO monsters are relatively weak in terms of pure stats, and it's helpful to boost these in order to beat down the opponent. Jaden may not use a Fighting type damaging move unless an X item has been used to increase the relevant stat in this fight.

However, there's more to Jaden than pure attacking. Jaden is connected with Winged Kuriboh, able to see its spirit when others cannot. This spirit helps Jaden when he is in danger. Unfortunately, in the transition into the world of Pokémon, Jaden became a bit confused about what Winged Kuriboh actually looks like.

Upon capturing Jaden, designate one of your other Pokémon as Jaden's "Winged Kuriboh". When Jaden faints, you must send out Winged Kuriboh and revenge kill or die trying. If this is not possible, or Winged Kuriboh faints in this attempt, Jaden has lost the duel and will brood over the loss. He may not battle until Winged Kuriboh gains a level.

To prove his worth, Jaden wants to defeat the best of the best at Duel Monsters. Jaden must solo Clair. Optionally, you may solo any one member of the E4 (first round) to void the X item requirement - his deck is good enough to no longer need the boosts.

Bonus optional restriction: Say the words "Get your game on!" whenever Jaden is sent out, as loud as you dare.

Summary:
Jaden Yuki the Heracross
- Must know at least two Fighting type moves as soon as possible
- May only use a Fighting type damaging move if an X item has been used in this fight to boost the appropriate attacking stat.
- Upon capture, designate one other Pokémon as Jaden's Winged Kuriboh. If Jaden faints, Winged Kuriboh must revenge kill. If this is not possible (e.g. Winged Kuriboh refuses to fight / is already fainted) or Winged Kuriboh faints in the attempt, Jaden loses the duel and refuses to fight until Winged Kuriboh gains a level.
- Must solo Clair.
- Optional: Solo any E4 member (first round) to void the X item restriction.
- Optional: Say "Get your game on!" whenever Jaden is sent out. No reason, it'd just be cool.

Kenpachi the Scyther - By Pika25
King Serperior, can you accept a Scyther? Kenpachi Zaraki has a wild and aggressive appearance, fitting with his personality. Prior to entering the Soul Reaper ranks, he lived in district 80, the most lawless district surrounding Soul Society, becoming proficient with a sword, or at least fighting, while he was there. (Once you get to the National Park, you must enter the bug-catching contest and catch a male Scyther.) After leaving the district, he found a girl he named Yachiru (やちる) who didn't fear his sword. (Designate a team member, preferably a female if you have any, as Yachiru. He cannot be in a double battle if he is without Yachiru. The only moves he can use must involve the sword, be it alone or with Yachiru.) Time passed, and he made his way into the Soul Society and killed the previous captain of the 11th division. (Solo a Gym Leader who isn't taken.) As a new captain, he was begrudgingly forced to learn kendo, which he hated at first because it personified his sword, but he did agree on one thing: a blade wielded by both hands is more powerful than a one-handed blade. (You may now use other attack moves.) Eventually he killed the Fullbringer, finding him boring. (You must deal the finishing blow to one of Red's Pokémon.)

(Used Wikipedia for background info, sorry I don't know much about Bleach)

Recap:
  • Enter the bug-catching contest, catch a male Scyther, and name him after Kenpachi Zaraki (Ken Zaraki is fine)
  • Designate a team member as Yachiru, who must accompany him in doubles
  • Can only use moves involving a sword (Swords Dance is fine)
  • After soloing a gym leader of your choice, can use other attacks
  • Must land ending blow against one of Red's Pokémon

Ok, I just did a final count and I have only 5/6 mons needed!!! I need a final mon!!

The OP Challenge post is Here.

I would prefer a challenge from the Top 5, but it is up the the one making the challenge :P

Please give me a final mon that DOES NOT compound my obvious type weaknesses!! Please??
I still need one more Mon!!

Chapter Five of Ruby is up! In this battle, I take on the Rustboro gym with Ashe, Bounty, and Emo. But Roxanne and her Nosepass give us a bit more then we bargained for.

Platinum updates are still coming, but they're just not as fun to write as prose updates. And both of them are more fun to write then long presentations on the Harlem Renaissance...

EDIT: Reserving for King Serperior. Will edit in a second.

I didn't post a challange earlier for your scramble because I'm not a fan of Anime and I have no idea who any of the characters you listed are. But now that you're desperate, I hope you'll take this unrelated challange.

You wanted creative, but I'm kinda burnt out on that after the Ruby update. So, instead, you get to create your own challange (or, more correctly, pick your own poison) for a Slugma, since it was the only pokemon I could find that didn't exacerbate either of your fire or grass weaknesses that was available in Johto.

Your Slugma may be nicknamed anything you want.

First, pick from one of these two restrictions WITHOUT LOOKING UNDER THE HIDE TAGS BEFORE CHOOSING:

Slugma must solo 2 gyms of your choice (if available), and then one E4/Red mon that shares the type of that gym, for each type. If the type does not exist in the E4 or with Red, then you get off lucky and don't have to do the E4 soloes.

Slugma must be your leading pokemon at all times when you surf. You are also not allowed to switch it out of the front position unless it faints while surfing, and you must revive it in this scenario if possible. You can decide how to handle this one for yourself.

Then, pick two out of these three. You may see these before choosing:

-One moveslot must always have Smog in it.

-You must throw away 3000 poke worth of items every time Slugma faints.

-Slugma must learn a fire type move and spam it every attack whenever it goes below half HP until the battle ends or it faints.

If you reject, I understand, and I'll save this for someone else. But I wanted to do SOMETHING to let you start the scramble when you've been waiting for 2 weeks.

Ok so here's what I have so far for my Blue Scramble

Timmy is an average kid that no one understands: may not use non-STAB moves that are overr 70 BP.
Vicky is an evil ****: May not battle against Female trainers or Pokemon unless it is the last mon.
Cosmo is a doofus: Must know a recoil-inducing move and a move with 70Acc or less.
Wanda is a great person: Select one mon to be "Wanda." If Timmy is in the red, switch to Wanda ASAP to heal him.
Gordan is SCARY!!!!: May not be used against Important trainer's mons that are at a higher level than it.
Crazy teacher wants your fairies!!: Solo your rival at all times!!

Typon77, take a Staryu and name it Patrick.
This dim-witted starfish can never remember whether STAB moves are good or bad.

Each time it is sent out in a trainer battle, flip a coin.
If heads, it can only use Water-type moves in that battle.
If tails, it cannot use Water-type moves in that battle.

In addition, Patrick cannot be healed by items, because he can never figure out how to use them.

He must solo one trainer in every gym after his capture, to prove himself worthy of his job at the Krusty Krab.

@typhon77: Well, if you want an easy/mid challange, instead of selecting a Wanda, how about I give you one?

Take a Nidoran♀ and name it Wanda. Wanda's the go-to Pokemon if Timmy's in red health. She's also very maternal, so she must solo whatever Pokemon put Timmy's HP in red. She's also very smart, so in order for her to evolve into Nidorina, she must know and keep at least two not-damaging moves. (Without TMs, the earliest you can evolve her is 23.) She must also evolve into Nidoqueen at least 5 levels after Timmy evolved at. (If Timmy evolves at 20, the earliest Wanda can evolve at again is 25.) Finally, she cannot fight any Nidoran♂, Nidorino, or Nidoking, as that represents Cosmo. Have fun!

This means I need 3 more pokemon! Check the top of this page for the OP

two questions: first does the lifting of restriction on loyal after soloing giovanni also apply if I solo a different gym and then solo giovanni except for the last one (amy)

second due to the fact that I can't fight deoxys-A does the 8/12 still apply for Bad News? edit: subbing oddish for bellsprout cause I ended up with the firered one -_-'

@KS, well if you really need another I can do Gabumon. I'd do the Gundam one but it's not from the original series so I don't actually know that character >.< why couldn't you just do Char or something? Damn it D:! Well anyway I've actually watched like half of the first season of Digimon within the past few months for nostalgia's sake with a friend, so I can do that one.

So yeah, take a Totadile and name it Gabumon. It thinks its a Gabumon, not a Totadile. While this works pretty well whiles it's a Totadile, it thinks it's digivolving when it evolves so it begins to think it's a wolf (Garurumon) once it evolves in to Croconaw. This... leads to problems. For one, it's on 4 legs all the time and as such can't use any physical attacks not directly related to its claws or mouth. It also needs to have Ice Beam ASAP, to be Howling Blaster. He fails to realize that this isn't actually a jet of blue flame though, and so he thinks its fire type, and you must use the attack accordingly (don't use against Water, Fire, Rock or Dragon types, and must use it first against Grass, Bug, Ice and Steel types). Finally when he evolves into WereGurumon (well Feraligatr but he THINKs it's WereGurumon) he regains the use of all physical attacks, but now can't use any special attacks.

Of course, digivolution doesn't happen the first time without some special circumstance. The first time, he must be saving your team from a powerful foe (Rocket Admin), the second time he must first find a crest (Get him a Max Revive from somewhere) and then use it (yes, you must use the max Revive on him).

If you need a summary or something I can provide it, just ask. Hopefully everything is clear enough as it is.

EDIT: I hope you like Voltorb Flip, because you're going to be playing a lot of it in order to get enough coins for TM 13 :P

@Dragon: make it 7/12.

@Jimera: I'd take it, but Shiny reserved for me a couple of posts up >.>

Thanks anyway :)

Edit:

@Shiny: Great Update!! How did Bounty's solo go? Also, I think that I'll take Jimera's challenge. Sorry :(

His is less complicated and I reeeeaaalllyyy dislike throwing away cash >.>

@Jimera: Can I teach it something that isnt so tedious?

Endquote and Skyshayde, what if Tremor hits red health while in diglett's cave, should Loyal take over?

idk, i think that Loyal should not, add unless it interferes with another restriction to him.

two questions: first does the lifting of restriction on loyal after soloing giovanni also apply if I solo a different gym and then solo giovanni except for the last one (amy)

second due to the fact that I can't fight deoxys-A does the 8/12 still apply for Bad News?
Just don't solo his last pokemon, or if you want, solo it, turn off, then beat it normally

Edit:

I meant Gym Leader Giovanni

@Dragon: make it 7/12.

@Jimera: I'd take it, but Shiny reserved for me a couple of posts up >.>

Thanks anyway :)
If you want to take Jimera's, go ahead. Mine isn't themed on any one of the anime characters you requested, and mine is probably more difficult and sadistic then you'd like (forcing you to choose your own restrictions).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 15)