Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

Jellicent, take Gangsa the Bellsprout. Gansta always yearns to be - you guessed it - a gangster. Of course, the rest of the team do not believe its outlandish claims, so it is constantly seeking to show them how hip and cool it is. Gangsta may never turn down the opportunity to learn a new move by level-up. Instead, it should forget whichever move it would naturally have learned first for its new move. This isn't the only way Gangsta can prove how cool it is, though. Soloing any gym leader, rival or Elite Four Battle allows it to freeze a moveslot, retaining whatever move it had. This move, once chosen, cannot be changed. Freezing 2 moveslots allows Gansta to evolve, and it must do so as soon as possible once this restriction is fulfilled. After all, a true gangster would never turn down an opportunity to get stronger. Once it Evolves, one of the slots becomes free, allowing any move to be learned and retained. Once all four moveslots are frozen or free, you may evolve again, freeing two more moveslots. One slot will remain frozen. This finally convinces the rest of the party that Gansta is a real gangster, so they respect it more. A little drunk on power, Gangsta becomes irrational, and so any time you have the opportunity to switch after a KO where your active Pokemon took damage, there is a 1/4 chance Gangsta decides to show the rest of the team how its done and must switch in and solo the next Pokemon.
Still need 4 Pokemon for my scramble! White, medium, preference for challanges with a backstory. One Pokemon from route 1 or two please :).

Yay Jellicent! :) I'll reserve the last one for you. Maaaay have to wait until later though, since I have an exam in three and a half hours >.>

Edit: Jellicent, take a Sandshrew called Student.

Student is only little when you first catch him, still learning the ways of the world from the other Sandshrew. Since you remove this opportunity from him, he can be a little slow on the uptake. So, whenever Student is to learn a new move, toss a coin. If tails, Student can't grasp the move's concept, and may not learn it. Furthermore, Student cannot learn any TMs/HMs.

Student needs to focus on his studies - solo all trainers in any one Gym except the leader. The knowledge gained from working with his peers allows him to evolve into Sandslash.

As a Sandslash, Student doesn't need to toss a coin to learn a new move, and may know up to one TM/HM move. Retaining all this extra knowledge comes at a price, though; if he doesn't keep up the work, he'll end up forgetting it all again. Student must use each of his moves at least once per level. If he goes an entire level without using a move, he forgets it and cannot use it unless it is manually deleted and retaught.

Still need 4 Pokemon for my scramble! White, medium, preference for challanges with a backstory. One Pokemon from route 1 or two please :).
I'll do a pokemon for you -- can I have either a recap or a link to your rules and accepted mons? E: Never mind, found it. Will do a starter.

Only thing is, it'll have to wait a couple hours.

Also, still looking for more submissions for my Emerald Scramblocke. All types except Water, Dark, Fire and Electric are still available. Rules are at the bottom of 196.

E:

Okay Flygon, take a Snivy as your starter.

This Snivy believes that it a member of the greatest species to ever grace a pokemon game, even better than those wretched Mudkips. However, there are no Mudkips in Unova, so your pokemon decides to take its suppressed anger out on the closest thing: the Oshawott line. solo all Oshawott, Dewott and Samurott encountered with this pokemon.

To evolve to Servine, have your starter solo Bianca on Route 4, as she is the very embodiment of all that he hates.

Once evolved to Servine, your starter's hate cannot be contained by soloing all the water starters. The hate has spread to all other starters. Solo all Oshawott, Dewott, Samurott, Tepig, Pignite and Emboar encountered.

However, to prove that he is the best starter, Servine also channels his rage into power for the team. He must solo one gym leader of your choice that he does not have a type advantage against, in order to prove the worth of the Snivy line.

After this solo is complete, he evolves to Serperior. As Serperior, his anger at the other starters has been abated. After all, what is as fantastic as him? Solo Bianca every time you meet her after evolution, because he has still not forgotten his old grudges, but the restriction of soloing other starters has been lifted.

To prove his worth to the team, solo at least one pokemon from each E4 member that has a pokemon available to be solo'd. This restriction applies for each time you face the E4.

How's that? Let me know if there are parts you want changed or made easier/harder. AFAIK, trainers use the starter pokemon more often in the Gen V games, but I really don't know.

OK, I'm gonna try doing a Diamond scramble. I can trade (But not trading would be easier for me). Also, since this is my first scramble, let's try not to make it too hard.

EDIT: Actually, scratch that about trading. let's make it easier on me. no trading

And my pokemon are:
-Leetnoob the Cranidos
-Doc the Bidoof
-A'Tuin the Turtwig
-NameMatter the idon'tknowyet
-MEP the MEP
-Racketeer the Murkrow

OK, I'm gonna try doing a Diamond scramble. I can trade (But not trading would be easier for me). Also, since this is my first scramble, let's try not to make it too hard.
Reserving for Aweshucks.

EDIT: Take UberKle NUKle the Shuckle.

Shuckle believes that it is the ultimate wall of Gen 4 NU. It wants to prove itself superior to all other NU walls, including but not limited to Bastiodon (I know Leethoof will kill me for saying that), Regirock, Regice, Wailord, Walrein, Munchlax, Weezing and Muk. Since it must do that, you must solo 3 of the above Pokemon. The Pokemon that you solo have to be on another one of your save files, and it must be the same level as Shuckle. Until then, Shuckle may not use Toxic, Rest, Subtitute, or Encore.

All right, since you can't trade...

Take Leetnoob the Cranidos.

Shieldon and Cranidos used to live in the Hoenn region, before the newly-introduced Aron predated on them and made them extinct. When Armor Fossils were first found underground, the Ruin Maniac Leethoof was the first to search eagerly for them. However, Skull Fossils were not discovered until recently, because Leethoof destroyed most of them in his search for Shieldon. As a result, your Cranidos hates all Shieldon, and especially Leethoof, because of the destruction of many of its relatives. As a result, it must solo every Shieldon and Bastiodon you encounter, as well as all the trainers in Leethoof(Byron)'s Gym. Evolve after soloing 10 Steel-types.

Reserving Aweshuck's starter. Editing in a bit.

EDIT: And what a long bit it was.
Take a Turtwig and name him A'Tuin. (Bonus points if you get the reference.)
This Turtwig manages to get his stubby little arms on your Pokedex, and decides to follow it blindly.
Diamond Pokedex (Turtwig) said:
Made from soil, the shell on its back hardens when it drinks water. It lives along lakes.
Following this information, A'Tuin must make use of the only Water-type move available to him, Withdraw.
In all trainer battles, he must use Withdraw first.
This restriction is lifted if he is fighting in Lake Verity, Lake Acuity, or Lake Valor, or against Water-types.

To evolve, he must solo every trainer in a gym, excluding the gym leader.

Diamond Pokedex (Grotle) said:
It lives along water in forests. In the daytime (in-game time), it leaves the forest to sunbathe its treed shell.
Following this information on Grotle, A'Tuin leaves the forest and cannot use Grass-type moves during the day, unless Overgrow is active. (4 AM to 5:59 PM)
However, at night, he must continue using Withdraw first in trainer battles, to celebrate his species' waterside homes. (6 PM to 3:59 AM)

To evolve, he must solo every trainer in a gym including the gym leader.

Diamond Pokedex (Torterra) said:
Small Pokémon occasionally gather on its unmoving back to begin building their nests.
As a Torterra, A'Tuin tries to welcome the Pokemon who nest on his back.
If hit by a contact attack, he must use a Grass-type move immediately afterward, to help the trees on his back regrow.

He must solo two Pokemon in the Elite Four.

Good luck!

Returning the favor ^.^

Reserving a Lillipup for FastFlygon.

CoolStache the Lillipup is soooo cool, am I right? Everyone should know just how cool this dog is! Unfortunately, there's just no respect these days for anyone lacking good facial hair. Even more unfortunate, CoolStache lacks opposable thumbs to utilize a razor. So, he must use Bite to gnaw that unkempt fluff off.

After KOing 25 Pokemon with Bite, he's finally trimmed up; go him! You may evolve him into a Herdier. However, he's a bit frustrated that he lacks long, flowing facial hair. Therefore, you must obtain TM21 as soon as possible and teach him Frustration, which he must use against every foe he faces. Also, Clay has amazing sideburns that CoolStache can't help but feel jealous of. So, he must prove just who's boss and solo Clay!

After defeating Clay, CoolStache couldn't be happier! Replace Frustration with Return, which he still must use in every battle he's in. Also, you may finally evolve him into a Stoutland. Just look at that majestic 'stache! Truly, that is a thing of beauty <3

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Reserving for Aweshucks.

Aweshucks, take NameMatter the (choose Pokemon here). Every day after you catch it, look up the current date on Wikipedia. Take the first letters of the first name of the person topping the birth list and the last name of the person at the end of the deaths list. NameMatter may only use attacks that start with those letters. For example, today is May 14th. Your two people today would be Charles IV and Goh Keng Swee. Today, NameMatter would only be able to use attacks that begin with C and S. You may skip days if you wish, but NameMatter may not fight on skipped days.

Have fun!

Reserving a Murkrow for Aweshucks.
Aweshucks, take Racketeer the Murkrow. In his flock, Racketeer was highly regarded. Then you caught him. As you can imagine, he's disappointed in himself, and feels like he can never show his face around his flock ever again, so he may never fight any wild Flying-type Pokemon, even if they're not Murkrow. Of course, Racketeer knows how to properly bring food to the flock (via hunting), so to evolve, Solo 5 different Pokemon that can be encountered in Eterna Forest (excluding Murkrow and Honchkrow, but including evolutions). Soon after it evolves, Racketeer discovers that Cyrus has captured his brother, the flock leader, and feels the only way to save his brother is to Solo Cyrus (minus Murkrow/Honchkrow) both times. Now that he has proven his superiority, change his name to Don and Solo 2 Pokemon from the Pokemon League.

Also, @user 18, I submitted a Magnemite for you on the top of page 197.

Reserving for Aweshucks

You get a MEP. It's nickname will be "MEP". Exactly what a MEP is, is in the OP of this thread.

Except i'm going to impose a few extra challenges with this MEP. First, solo Sunyshore Gym Leader Valkner with MEP. Secondly, solo 3 trainers in Victory Road with MEP.

Every time MEP attacks in a battle, afterwards you must switch its held item (even if it attacks twice in one battle, you still only switch items once. If it doesn't attack in battle and acts as heal fodder only, then no item switching). Keep a list of MEP's held items. You may not switch it's held item to something it's held before (so if it held Sitrus Berry, and then got switched to Everstone, you may not make it hold Sitrus Berry again).

Oh, and solo one of the E4. You may not use Ethers or Elexirs during the battle, nor are you allowed to use PP Ups/PP Maxes beforehand on MEP. I recommend bringing along a lot of X items.

Pumped for this! Current line-up:

Jellicent, take Powders the Caterpie. You may not use items on it until it evolves to Butterfree and learns one of the "Powder" attacks (Stun Spore counts). To use items on it (this includes TMs), it must inflict status conditions on trainer-owned Pokemon. The money earned from the moves is as follows: Poisonpowder=500, Stun Spore=200, Sleep Powder=100. Powders is enraged by the fact that it can never have Effect Spore as its ability, so Solo every Pokemon with said ability. It's also disappointed that its powders were not turned into perfume by the Celadon City Perfume Store, so it must inflict status on every trainer in the Celadon City Gym (note: this doesn't count towards the money earned by powdering) and Solo Erika to prove that its powders are worthy of being made into perfume. Now that its powders are being used for perfume, the money earned by powdering is cut in half. Finally, to prove that its powders are still potent despite being only half as efficient, Solo Koga.
Good luck!

Jellicent, take Regenerate the Slowpoke. This Slowpoke has lived all its life in a dream, and so thinks that it has the ability Regenerator.

When in battle, as soon as its HP hits yellow, it must switch out, and back again immediately on the next turn. Finding that it hasn't healed at all, it will insist that you then use a potion of some sort on it. Of course, you have to oblige, and you expend a potion on it.
After 3 turns, Regenerate forgets again about his ability. Hence, it forces you to let it swap out again, and back in, and the whole cycle repeats.

To evolve, Regenerate must solo either 20 wild pokemon whose levels are higher than it's, 10 regular trainers, 5 gym trainers or 1 gym leader.

After evolution, Regenerate somehow becomes a lot clearer about its ability. Hence, the period between forced switches is now 5 turns instead of 3. However, the brain power it expended on realising this has cost it a move slot.
If you so desire, you can teach it all about its ability to remove the forced switch restriction once it reaches level 42; however, this costs P50000 (toss items worth that much) and another move slot.

Whatever you choose to do, solo Agatha.

Good Luck; Have Fun.

Jellicent, take Gangsa the Bellsprout. Gansta always yearns to be - you guessed it - a gangster. Of course, the rest of the team do not believe its outlandish claims, so it is constantly seeking to show them how hip and cool it is. Gangsta may never turn down the opportunity to learn a new move by level-up. Instead, it should forget whichever move it would naturally have learned first for its new move. This isn't the only way Gangsta can prove how cool it is, though. Soloing any gym leader, rival or Elite Four Battle allows it to freeze a moveslot, retaining whatever move it had. This move, once chosen, cannot be changed. Freezing 2 moveslots allows Gansta to evolve, and it must do so as soon as possible once this restriction is fulfilled. After all, a true gangster would never turn down an opportunity to get stronger. Once it Evolves, one of the slots becomes free, allowing any move to be learned and retained. Once all four moveslots are frozen or free, you may evolve again, freeing two more moveslots. One slot will remain frozen. This finally convinces the rest of the party that Gansta is a real gangster, so they respect it more. A little drunk on power, Gangsta becomes irrational, and so any time you have the opportunity to switch after a KO where your active Pokemon took damage, there is a 1/4 chance Gangsta decides to show the rest of the team how its done and must switch in and solo the next Pokemon.

Jellicent, take a Sandshrew called Student.

Student is only little when you first catch him, still learning the ways of the world from the other Sandshrew. Since you remove this opportunity from him, he can be a little slow on the uptake. So, whenever Student is to learn a new move, toss a coin. If tails, Student can't grasp the move's concept, and may not learn it. Furthermore, Student cannot learn any TMs/HMs.

Student needs to focus on his studies - solo all trainers in any Gym except the leader. The knowledge gained from working with his peers allows him to evolve into Sandslash.

As a Sandslash, Student doesn't need to toss a coin to learn a new move, and may know up to one TM/HM move. Retaining all this extra knowledge comes at a price, though; if he doesn't keep up the work, he'll end up forgetting it all again. Student must use each of his moves at least once per level. If he goes an entire level without using a move, he forgets it and cannot use it unless it is manually deleted and retaught.

Take Random the Clefairy. You only have 7 restrictions:
1). Learn Metronome ASAP.
2). Max out its PP.
3). Use Metronome first in all battles unless out of PP.
4). Solo a Gym Leader's Pokemon using only Metronome to evolve.
5). Must know a move from the Game Corner.
6). Solo your rival's Pidgey-line at all times if possible.
7). Solo 1 E4 member. One of the mons must be soloed with Metronome.

Jellicent, you get Ragin'! the Beedrill. I think you know what this Challange is going to be revolved around. That's right, Rage! Gen I was not kind to this move, and if it missed, your accuracy dropped to 0.01% or some extremely low number like that. Well, anyways, your Beedrill was picked on as a Weedle relentlessly by the other Bug-types in the forests for being the runt of the litter, and it infuriated the little fuzzball. There's only so much a Bug-type can take, huh? It wanted to evolve ASAP so it could get revenge! So every time you meet a Bug-type, Ragin'! must solo the Pokémon with just Rage, not able to switch, use items, or switch up attacks until the Bug-type or Ragin'! faints. But that's not all. Ragin'! also must solo a GL with a typing he is not SE against, defeating at least one of said GL's Pokémon with Rage. To show his rage, he must solo at least ten Trainer-owned Pokémon off using only Rage. GLHF. I can make it harder if you want me to. ;) Obviously, all restrictions start when you gain a Beedrill.

On the conflict between Powders and Ragin'!:
Omit the Paras family from that then. Maybe Powders and Ragin'! have a rivalry for that reason? :3

Big thanks to Naix, Level 51, FastFlygon, Tetrinity, King Serperior, and StallMandibuzz ^.^

Can't wait to start this thing (>^.^)>

However, slight discrepancy. Powders has to inflict status on every trainer in Erika's gym, but Student has to solo all gym trainers. I guess Powders should inflict status and then Student should KO them all? Or should Erika's gym be a special gym for the team, where Student lets Powders handle the gym trainers? If Naix or Tetrinity could weigh in on this, that'd be keen (>^.^)>
Sorry if I wasn't clear; Student only has to solo the trainers in any one gym. You can just pick one other than Celadon. I'll edit the wording change into my original challange post.

If you'd opted for a harder difficulty, I probably would have made you solo a load of Grass trainers with a Sandshrew, but as it is... :p

SOOOOOOOO sorry Jellicent. I sort of forgot about this!!

Editing now.....

Take Random the Clefairy. You only have 7 restrictions:
1). Learn Metronome ASAP.
2). Max out its PP.
3). Use Metronome first in all battles unless out of PP.
4). Solo a Gym Leader's Pokemon using only Metronome to evolve.
5). Must know a move from the Game Corner.
6). Solo your rival's Pidgey-line at all times if possible.
7). Solo 1 E4 member. One of the mons must be soloed with Metronome.

Chapter 5 is now up!

Yes, I FINALLY got it up, after the longest break I've had in updating in quite some time. I've been busy doing dozens of different things recently so it's kind of gotten shoved to the back, probably more than it should have. Hopefully the chapter doesn't disappoint at the very least!

Just so you know guys, voting for the Scramble Awards is closing when the thread reaches page 199 so I can tally the votes.

Please vote fast, because there isn't much time left!

P.S: Must write Ruby updates faster. My pace is falling.

I'm just going to yoink this post for my own nefarious purposes.

Nefarious purpose revealed. This is the base post for my Emerald Scramblocke.
Updates are in bullet points only, sorry.

Anyway, user 18, take a Mudkip.

This Mudkip is my method of returning the favor for the Mudkip you gave me for my Emerald Mono-Water Scramble, so it may never evolve. Fortunately, it's not expected to solo anything, but like the Mudkip you gave me, it cannot learn Surf or Ice Beam, nor can it battle in Flannery's gym.
Summary:
- Cannot evolve
- Cannot learn Surf or Ice Beam
- Cannot battle in Flannery's gym.

EDIT: Right, catch yourself a Poochyena and name him Dusk.
This Poochyena manages to get his paws on your Pokedex, and decides to follow it blindly.

Following this entry, Dusk must always use either Crunch or Bite on his first turn in battle. (After level 13)
If he is under 50% health, though, he tries to run away. (Run away in wild battles)
If he cannot run away (trainer battles), he cannot use attacking moves until his HP is back above 50%.

To evolve, he must solo your rival once.

After he evolves, Dusk learns to cooperate with his teammates.
He refuses to use healing items, as he wishes to save them for his newfound friends.
In addition, he cannot hold an item unless at least one other member of your party is holding the same item.

He must solo three Pokemon in the Elite Four. Good luck!
Summary:
- As Poochyena:
- Must always use Bite or Crunch first turn after level 13.
- Must run away in wild battles if under 50% health
- Cannot use attacking moves in Trainer battles if health below 50%
- As Mightyena:
- Cannot use healing items.
- Cannot hold an item unless another teammate is holding the same item.

User 18, take Depressed the Seedot. Yes, this Seedot is related to ShinySkarmory's Seedot, and like her, Depressed has major emotional problems. With the capturing of her parents, and since Emo was caught by Skarm, Depressed is now all alone until you find her and capture her. Now, this Seedot is petrified of death, since she was the one that found her mother's charred body, so for the first Route after catching her, you cannot use her in said Route. In addition, she's afraid of being set on fire or of being eaten by birds, so she refuses to battle Fire and Flying types. To evolve into a Nuzleaf, she must solo 10 trainer-owned Pokèmon by absorbing their blows, then throwing all their rage back at them threefold. After evolving, she's still afraid of death, but she begins to open up to a friend. Pick one of your Pokèmon, and Depressed bonds to that Pokèmon. Unfortunately, her confidante dies, and Depressed becomes so distraught and overrun with pain, that she will attempt to commit suicide by Fire. Try to solo Flannery, and if she succeeds in besting her, she may evolve into a Shiftry. Now, Depressed is slowly coming to terms with the horrors of the world, and if she survives to the E4, have her solo Sidney, or barring that, have her solo Sidney's Shiftry, who is Depressed's long-lost father. Have fun. :D
Summary:
- May not battle fire or flying types
- Solo ten trainer-owned pokemon with Bide to evolve.
- Solo Flannery to evolve to Shiftry
- Solo Sidney (or just Shiftry)

user 18, I'll take that Trapinch.

Take a Trapinch. This Trapinch realizes that, despite being bugs, its evolutionary family lacks a Bug typing! In his anger, it may not evolve until landing the final blow on five Bug-type Pokemon of a similar level.* Once it evolves, it becomes aware of the fact that instead of a Bug typing, it has a Dragon typing. Who wouldn't want that? It must solo five Pokemon with Dragonbreath, and it must resist or be immune to one of their types (Fire, Poison, Rock, Electric). That is all.
Summary:
- May not evolve until landing final blow on five bug-type pokemon of similar level.
- Solo five pokemon with Dragonbreath, must resist or be immune to one of their types.

Reserving Normal for user 18.
EDIT: Take a Ratatta. This Ratatta takes pride in its unnaturally sharp fangs (for a Ratatta), and constantly feels the need to gnaw on everything it sees, even from birth, so it must always use a fang-related move whenever it is sent into battle. Optional: If possible, breed it so it has Bite when it hatches. To prove the sharpness of its teeth (and to evolve), solo 20 Pokemon using just Bite/Hyper Fang. Suddenly, when it evolved, its fangs became brittle and fragile, so it may never use any moves that involve its teeth. The fact that it can't use its mouth for anything other than the essentials makes it start to rely on its claws far more, and thus must always know Cut. Finally, to make its claws sharper than steel, solo 5 Steel-type Pokemon with only Cut.
Summary:
- Must always use a fang-related move when first sent into battle.
- Solo 20 pokemon using Bite and Hyper Fang to evolve.
- May never use teeth moves after evolving.
- Must learn and keep Cut.
- Solo five Steel-type pokemon using only Cut.

User18, I'll take Psychic.

It'll be simple, but challenging.

Edit:

Take STAB the _____.

Choose a 2-stage psychic type. It can only know STAB moves: 2 damaging and 2 non-damaging. May not battle Gym leaders.

Solo its evolutionary lines at all times unless it conflicts with a solo. This restriction overides Gym leader restriction above.
Summary:
- Must only know STAB moves
- Must know two damaging moves, and two non-damaging moves
- May not battle Gym Leaders
- Solo evolutionary lines at all times, even if it is used by a Gym Leader.

Edit: user 18, take a Lileep as your Rock type.

This Lileep was one of many Root Fossils found by Ruin Maniacs in the desert of Route 111. Unfortunately, while being transported to Rustboro, one of them was dropped and became damaged, a crack running along the fossil's length. The scientists worked with the fossil regardless, doing their best to regenerate the Lileep as normal, but couldn't quite manage it.

As a result, Lileep has a few general bodily complaints, though most of them minor. There is one serious issue, though; his digestive system doesn't process food too well, often coming back up rather messily. Lileep must learn and keep Acid. If you use an item on Lileep, he must use Acid as soon as possible. And I mean as soon as possible; if you're in the middle of town and he reacts badly to an item, you'd better get the hell out of there so he doesn't throw up in front of everybody.

If Lileep is badly hurt, the damage wracking his body becomes even worse. If Lileep is in yellow HP, every other move must be Acid. If Lileep is in red HP, he may only use Acid, and if he switches out while in this state he cannot battle again until restored to full HP.

Evolving into Cradily requires energy. Energy which Lileep just won't have if the poor thing has been ill recently. To evolve, Lileep can't have used Acid at all within the last two levels, and must be in green HP at the time of levelling up.
Summary:
- Learn and keep Acid
- When an item is used, use Acid ASAP
- When in yellow, every second move must be Acid.
- When in red, may only use acid.
- If switches out while in red HP, must be restored to full health before battling again.
- To evolve, must not have used Acid within the last two levels, must be in green HP at time of levelling up.

User 18, I'll take your Ghost slot.

Catch yourself a Shuppet. This Shuppet, however, thinks it is just a Rotom with a Reaper cloth thrown over it. As such, it is only allowed to use moves that are in Rotom's movepool, and must know at least one electric move. On the matter of evolution, this Shuppet has always been a fan (haha) of Spin-Rotom, so Shuppet must solo Fortree Gym (including Winona) to prove its worth as a flying type before evolving. Immediately after evolving, Shuppet must learn what it thinks is its signature move, Thunder, and replace whatever electric move it had before. If this means holding off on Fortree Gym until you get to Lilycove, do it.

Good Luck!
Summary:
- Must only use moves in Rotom's movepool
- Must always know an electric move.
- Solo Fortree Gym and Winona to evolve.
- Replace electric move with Thunder upon evolution.

Got your flying type, User 18. I'll edit in a sec.

@user 18: Take a flying type of your choice, since I don't know if Pelipper or such is taken yet. Name it Joker. It seems to have an immense ability to mysteriously survive death, and it has a murderous sense of humor, just like the real Joker. Because of this, Joker is immune to death in all rival battles, Archie/Maxie battles, and Gym Leader/E4 battles. However, this comes at a price. In the comics, Joker always mysteriously disappears whenever he falls off a skyscraper, washed away by rapids, gets hit by a car, etc. etc., so he must not battle for 2 in game hours when he "dies" against one of the aforementioned trainers. Additionally, his sadistic sense of humor requires him to attack randomly chosen targets in double/triple battles (including your own pokemon) and he must hold a hold item that somehow increases his damage dealing capability.

Have fun!
Summary:
- Immune to death in major battles
- May not battle for 2 ingame hours after dying in a major battle
- Must randomly attack targets in double battles.
- Must hold an item that increases damage dealing capability.

Okay User 18 here's your shenanigans
Take Waterlogged the surskit
Whenever you send it out you must open with a water move it must never leave your party in order to evolve you must solo the irritating Kecleon. He knows he is a bug so but he thinks your ground type is a bug too so none of them can leave the party and when someone dies the other must too

Good Luck and Have Fun
Summary:
- Must always lead with a water move.
- Solo Kecleon to evolve.

User 18, I'm stealing your fighting slot because I can.

Get yourself a Makuhita. This things wants to show that just because it's head is a plastic bag and some paint (seriously, it's even tied up at the top), it can still hold is own on the battlefield. Unfortunately, plastic bags aren't known to be too durable. As such, it can never fight any Pokemon which gives HP EVs, because plastic bags aren't getting any stronger.

If Makuhita is hit by a sharp or abrasive attack/ability (like Thunder Fang or Rough Skin), then it must switch out for repairs. If you are facing a poison type, though, you must switch Makuhita in as soon as the poison type appears, to show that plastic bags have some uses. There is no obligation to solo it, just switch in once per poison Pokemon.
Summary:
- Cannot fight a pokemon that gives HP EVs
- If hit by sharp or abrasive attack, switch out.
- If facing a poison-type, switch in (do not have to stay in)

User 18, take a Magnemite. This Magnemite is an avid collector, and has a strange desire to always hold the item you most recently found (unless it's a Key Item). This Magnemite hates competition from other collectors and thus Magnemite must Solo every Collector you see (if this is too much, change it to Soloing 1 Pokemon from every Collector you see). To evolve, Solo 2 Trainer-owned Magnemite, 3 Collectors (only applies if you go with the "Solo 1 Pokemon from every Collector you see" rule), and 5 Pokemon with Pickup. To demonstrate its newfound Special attacking prowess, OHKO 1 Pokemon of every type that is hit by Electric neutrally.
Good luck, if there's anything wrong with it, don't hesitate to speak up.
Summary:
- Must always hold most recently found item
- Solo every Collector seen while in party
- Solo two Trainer-owned Magnemite and five pokemon with Pickup to evolve.
- OHKO one pokemon of every type Electric hits neutrally (Normal, Fire, Fighting, Poison, Psychic, Rock, Ice, Bug, Ghost, Dark, Steel).

User 18, I'll give you a Fire type, editing it in a moment.

User 18 take a Torkoal and name it whatever you please. This Torkoal is ticked at how slow it is, and is even more ticked that it has exactly 0 ways to move faster in its movepool. Still, it tries its hardest to improve its speed by consuming all the Carbros it can. Every time you find on, feed it to your Torkoal, and you must buy and give Torkoal at least 1 Carbros before every major battle it participates in, up until they stop having effect. Torkoal may never use a move that lowers its speed (Curse). One thing it is glad is that its speed can't be lowered by the opponent, thanks to White Smoke, so any time the opponent uses a move on Torkoal that would lower speed that is blocked by White Smoke, Torkoal decides to throw it in their face by having you immediately use an X-Speed on it just to spite them. If you have no X-Speed, Torkoal gets ticked and refuses to follow your orders for the rest of the battle, and you must pick random moves instead. Torkoal also wants to be at its fastest in any major battles, so you must use and X-Speed on it at the start of every major battle.

That should do the trick, enjoy your abnormally speedy Torkoal!
Summary:
- Use every Carbos found on this pokemon.
- Buy and use at least one Carbos before each major battle, until it has no more effect.
- Must never use a speed-lowering move.
- Use X-Speed when hit with speed-lowering move (or pick random moves for remainder of battle if impossible)
- Use X-Speed on at the start of every major battle.

user 18, hire yourself an Aron called Steely. According to a Pokédex entry, it has the potential to eat an entire mountain! It may evolve into Lairon after the Magma fiasco under Mt. Chimney, and Aggron after clearing Victory Road. The only moves it can use are physical attacks, and every time you are on or under a mountain (be it Chimney, Pyre, or Victory Road) it's also under the impression of Block unless it's facing a Water, Fighting, or Ground type, which it cannot fight at all. GLHF!
Summary:
- Evolve to Lairon after battle with Team Magma under Mt. Chimney
- Evolve to Aggron after Victory Road
- May only use physical attacks
- Under the effect of Block while under mountains
- Cannot fight Water, Fighting or Ground types

User18, catch yourself a Gulpin and name him Smudge.
This Gulpin manages to get his tiny hands on your Pokedex, and decides to follow it blindly.

Following this information, Smudge must switch into every Steel-type you see when he is in your party. (Unless this interferes with another solo)
One he's switched in, he realizes his disadvantage and can immediately run away.

He can evolve once he learns Swallow. He can never forget this move.

Emboldened by his evolution, Swalot continues to switch into every Steel-type you see, but he must now use at least one move against them.

Good luck!
Summary:
- As Gulpin
- Must switch in to every Steel-type encountered
- Can immediately switch out after
- Learn and keep Swallow to evolve
- As Swalot
- Must keep Swallow
- Must use at least one move against every Steel-type faced

Reserve ice for user 18

Take any ice type you wish (it must be able to evolve at some point). It must use only one attacking move of each type (physical and special), and the other moves must be status moves. You are only allowed to use moves in groups of 3. In other words, if you use a move, you must use it for the next two turns as well (no items or switching until the three turns has expired). Even if the move is ineffective (like three turns of Toxic), you'd still have to use it for three turns.

Oh, and make it hold an item that increases its ability in some way (Choice, Expert Belt, Blackglasses, etc.).
Summary:
- Only one physical attacking move
- Only one special attacking move
- Moves used in groups of three only.
- Hold an item that increases ability in some way

And User 18, I'll give you the dragon type.

Take Ravone, the *insert dragon type here*. Ravone's only restriction is that it must keep tabs on your expenditure. Every time you use an attack on Ravone, take a note of the BP of that move, with no modifiers (it's the value you can see in the statistics page) and add it to the previous numbers. Keep throwing out items to keep this number below 1000, as every item thrown out reduces the number by the same amount as the item cost to buy.
Summary:
- Keep track of BP of moves used
- Throw out items to reduce total, must stay below 1000.
- Each item thrown out reduces the number by the item's cost to buy.

Updates:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)