Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

DEMo Gorgon, you get Nice Guy, the Rotom (FYI you can get Rotom early in Platinum at night in the Old Chateau after you get the second Gym Badge). Nice Guy is just in general a really good guy. He doesn't wish to hurt any living thing. In fact, he must use a non-damaging attack twice before even attacking. However, he wouldn't want to hurt anybody with this attack too much, so you must avoid moves that exceed 50 base power. Also, Nice Guy wouldn't want to steal anyone's stuff, so no appliance possesion. Oh and because Nice Guy isn't a fan of mean people, he needs to Solo Cyrus, as he is the leader of the anti-nice organization called Team Plasma. Oh and fainting pokemon makes him feel bad. Aside from Cyrus, Unless Nice Guy is your last pokemon, he can only defeat one pokemon per trainer.

the sad thing is, even though its moves are all so weak, this'll prolly be the powerhouse of your team (which is why I only let you use it once per battle). It'll be like a puzzle. "Hmm, which pokemon should I let Rotom kill to make my fight easier." Lemme know if you want me to make it harder.

So recap
-must use status moves twice before attacking (e.g. trick, thunder wave)
-damaging moves cannot exceed 50 BP
-must Solo Cyrus
-Aside from Cyrus, can only defeat one pokemon against any trainer.

Well, two Gym Leaders for the price of one in this update.

Update 1
Update 2
Update 3
Update 4
Update 4.5
Update 5
Update 6

Well, I did all the Sevii Islands shenanigans. Started on One Island, headed up, got Rock Smash, taught it to Mama, completing her moveset. Then, went up to Mt. Ember and taught Flubber Explosion, most likely completing her moveset as well. Then, I went back to Two Island, Psycho relearned Silver Wind, and started the Lostelle quest thing. Then on Three Island, beat all the Bikers, and saved Lostelle. Back at mainland Kanto, I flew to Saffron, and battled all the trainers in the Gym. So, Psycho was at Level 46, and I attempted it. Sabrina didn't ever attack me. She only did a move one turn, and that was Calm Mind with her Kadabra after I did my mandatory Psychic first turn. Everything else died in one hit. I was amazed, but after the hell that was Blaine, I think I deserved it. I decided, why not, and went back to Viridian, just to finish the Gyms once and for all. I soloed the entire gym with Mama, no difficulties, used Surf to KO the Rock/Ground types that were around. The battle against Giovanni was easy, but it was close in the end, as I never healed. Poison Point also sucks. I ended the battle at 10 HP and Poisoned. Now, all that remains, is the final challange. Victory Road, and the Elite Four...

Pacifist the Venasaur (M) @ Miracle Seed
Lvl. 42/Lax/Overgrow
-Strength
-Toxic
-Leech Seed
-Razor Leaf
Comments: Guess who didn't get used this part?! Pacifist! Guess who had to have a Rare Candy to level up this part?! Pacifist! Guess what Pacifist was this part?! Current LVP

Obscure the Jigglypuff (M) @ Quick Claw
Lvl. 47/Impish/Cute Charm
-Pound
-Mimic
-Rollout
-Body Slam
Comments: I didn't actually use Obscure at all in this part. That wasn't because I don't like using him, but he was a bit overleveled. I'll use him more soon.

Meow Mix the Persian (M) @ None
Lvl. 46/Modest/Limber
-Hidden Power (Ice)
-Water Pulse
-Bite
-Pay Day
Comments: Meow Mix did manage to catch up level-wise to the rest of the team, and I'm glad. He's been doing good lately, I just hope he keeps it up.

Flubber the Muk (F) @ None
Lvl. 45/Docile/Stench
-Sludge Bomb
-Taunt
-Flamethrower
-Explosion
Comments: Well, Flubber's still fighting on. She'll be getting a lot of use in Victory Road, I'm sure. The Elite Four better be prepared!

Psycho the Venomoth (F) @ None
Lvl. 47/Rash/Compound Eyes
-Psychic
-Silver Wind
-Supersonic
-Gust
Comments: Well Psycho blew away Sabrina. I had no idea that solo would go as smoothly as it did. She's going to get lots of use down the road, I know.

Mama the Kangaskhan (F) @ None
Lvl. 52/Docile/Early Bird
-Rock Smash
-Surf
-Strength
-Cut
Comments: Man, she did awesome in Viridian. Even without Fake Out, which I miss, she can still destroy nearly everything. Also, now I won't need an HM slave for Victory Road! Current MVP

Well, I figure, since I'm only going to have one more Update in LeafGreen (No Post-Game), I would cue my next Scramble, since it seems to take so long due to this thread slowing done as of late.

-1st Person, Pick a Game: Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver, Crystal, Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, FireRed, LeafGreen, Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold, SoulSilver, Black, or White. Preference goes to Ruby-White, but I'm willing to do something older.
-Can trade in Ruby-White.
-Hard Difficulty Challanges.
-Creativity With Pokemon Choices!
-Have Fun With It!

Well, I figure, since I'm only going to have one more Update in LeafGreen (No Post-Game), I would cue my next Scramble, since it seems to take so long due to this thread slowing done as of late.

-1st Person, Pick a Game: Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver, Crystal, Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, FireRed, LeafGreen, Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold, SoulSilver, Black, or White. Preference goes to Ruby-White, but I'm willing to do something older.
-Can trade in Ruby-White.
-Hard Difficulty Challanges.
-Creativity With Pokemon Choices!
-Have Fun With It!
Samurai, you are the lucky one tonight!!!

Take Powered the Slakoth.

Trade in Powered ASAP because Powered has much work to do before he can achieve his full potential.

Powered starts out at LV0 and has to make it to LV10. How do you increase these levels? What do the Levels allow? What does all this mean???

The answer is simple with this explaination:
LV0 - Can't Evolve; All moves must have 40BP or less; Can't run from battle; Can't Switch to a mon of equal or higher level during battle; Can't use TMs/HMs.
LV1 - In order to reach this level, Powered must solo a major battle (Rival, Gym Leader, TG Admins, TG Boss, E4 member, E4 Champion). This Level has the same restrictions as the LV0, but the BP cap is increased to 50.
LV2 - In order to reach this level, Powered must defeat a dungeon (Defeat 3 trainers in a building/cave). You have the same restrictions as LV1 except that the BP cap is increased to 60 and you can now switch to a mon of equal level in battle.
LV3 - In order to reach this level, you must defeat (Solo) 5 TG Grunts. You have the same restrictions as LV2 except that the BP cap is increased to 65 and you can run from battles where the opposing pokemon are of equal level with Powered.
LV4 - In order to reach this level, Powered must defeat the guardians (Gym Trainers) in a gym. You have the same restrictions as LV3 except that the BP cap is 70, you can switch to teammates in battle who are within 3 levels of Powered, and you can now Evolve to Vigoroth.
LV5 - In order to reach this Level, Powered must Defeat the Gate Blocker (Rival) without healing more than 3X. You have the same restrictions as LV4 except the BP cap is 75, You can switch to teammates in battle who are within 5 levels of Powered, and can use HMs (No TMs yet).
LV6 - To reach this level, Powered must save a young princess (The girl in the cave) ALONE! You have the same restrictions as LV5 except the BP cap is 80, You can run from battles where the mon is no more than 7 levels lower than Powered, and can use up to 1 TM.
LV7 - To reach this level, you must defeat a master warrior (Solo a Gym Leader). You have the same restrictions as LV 6 except the BP cap is 85, you can freely run from all battles, and you can use up to 5 TMs (The last one counted as one of the 5).
LV8 - To reach this level, Powered must defeat (Solo) the TG Boss once. You have the same restrictions as LV7 except the BP cap is 90, you can freely switch between teammates, and you are allowed to evolve into Slaking.
LV9 - To reach this level, Powered must solo the water route that leads to Victory Road. You have the same restrictions as LV8 except the BP cap is 90 and you can use up to 10 TMs (The last 5 count towards this total).
LV10 - To reach this level, Powered must defeat (Solo) the ultimate Gatekeeper (Your Rival after Victroy Road). All restrictions are now lifted except that you must solo an E4 member.

MAJOR NOTE: You can only do the required solos when Powered is at the required Level. If you try to solo a Gym Leader BEFORE LV7, it will not count. The Gym Leader must be solo'd AT LV7.

If you have anymore questions, ask away.

General idea taken from someone's post I saw yesterday.

Samurai, use Destiny, the Eevee. Destiny cannot use TMs or HMs, as they may change its fate for the worse. The most important thing to do with Eevee is figure out what to evolve it into, right? Well, this Eevee's destiny will be determined by what happens, in game. As soon as you get Eevee, travel to the eterna forest, and find a wild pokemon. The pokemon you find shall decide Eevee's fate.

-A kind Budew wants you to join it - Leafeon
-Buneary wants you to have great speed, just like it - Jolteon
-Wurmple wants you to become very strong - Flareon
-Bidoof wants Eevee to learn how to swim with it - Vaporeon
-A mean Krickitot gives you the cold shoulder - Glaceon
-Silcoon wishes for a sunny day to enjoy - Espeon
-Cascoon wishes for peaceful night to slumber - Umbreon
-Ghastly places a curse on Destiny - Unable to evolve
-Beautifly and Dustox bless Destiny to choose her own path - your choice
-Rotom, a legendary pokemon, fills Destiny with supernatural power - your choice of evolution and Destiny does not have to complete the challenge below and can use TMs/HMs

Oh and it's Destiny's Destiny to overcome all odds. Destiny must solo a Gym Leader in which Destiny's STAB attacks are not very effective.

Additonal notes: you are not allowed to use repels to reach Rotom. You can however use wild encounter modifiers like the Intimdate ability. Remember though: The Old Chateau, is filled with evil Ghastly waiting to curse Destiny, should it happen upon him/her.

This is all honor system here, so yeah...

@King Serperior
Oh boy, everyone's favorite: Slakoth... Challange seems creative, and the only Level Requirement that worries me is soloing my Rival, at least the last time. If I have a Turtwig now, he'll have an Infernape and a Heracross. That worries me. Then again, completely up to me, maybe I can live with moves 90 BP or less... Accepted

@nov
I was reading the whole thing thinking: I can use repels and go in the side! This is so easy! But then, I read the last part... I'm not sure I'm going to risk not evolving, just so I can use TMs... Who knows, we'll see. Accepted

Samurai, take a Chimchar and name it Darwin.

Darwin believes only the fittest should evolve, so to evolve he must solo a gym he is not SE to. He wants to take advantage of mutations, and learns all new level up moves. He hates artificial help, so may never heal in a pokemon center more than twice per center.

EDIT: better?

Diatom

An enigma
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Samurai, take EleCat the Shinx. EleCat wants to be the best electric-type, and thus consideres every other electric-type its rival. As a result, it must have rivalry as its ability, and must solo every electric-type in the game unless in interferes with another poké's solo. He also wants to prove his worth against even types he is weak to, and as a result, must also solo Gardenia to evolve. He also wants to show evil teams his might, and thus must solo every Team Galactic member in the Veilstone HQ. Solo Cyrus in the Distortion World to evolve fully. He wants to show that he is able to fight without assitance, and thus cannot learn any TMs or HMs. At the end, to prove his dominance, he must beat Cynthia's Garchomp one on one. He also wants to show that, when he is weakened, he never gives up, and as a result, he can never switch out when he has below 1/3 health.

EleCat must have rivalry as its ability.
You must solo every electric-type in the game, unless it interferes with another pokémon's solo.
Must solo Gardenia to evolve once.
No TMs or HMs.
Must solo every Team Galactic member in the Veilstone HQ.
Solo Cyrus in the Distortion World to evolve again. (will probably be the hardest part)
Solo Cynthia's Garchomp.
Cannot switch out when below 1/3 health.

Samurai, take a Starly and name him Wonder.

This Starly gets my favorite restriction in any scramble:

He can only use Flying-type attacks or Take Down/Return/Frustration if they have full PP.

He must solo Maylene to evolve, and your rival to evolve again.

He must solo at least two pokemon in the Elite Four.
Good luck!

@Yarnus of Bethany
OH JESUS. OH NO NO NO. I like the idea, but, no, I can't do it with no PokeCenters, and that Special Attack requirement seems painfully stupid. I'm sorry, but I honestly can't do it. Denied for now.
Edit: Thanks Yarnus, Accepted now.

@Diatom
Okay, seems insane, but possible. Accepted.

@King Serperior
Oh boy, everyone's favorite: Slakoth... Challange seems creative, and the only Level Requirement that worries me is soloing my Rival, at least the last time. If I have a Turtwig now, he'll have an Infernape and a Heracross. That worries me. Then again, completely up to me, maybe I can live with moves 90 BP or less... Accepted

Samurai, remember that you may evolve into Vigoroth/Slaking. If you feel that Traunt will destroy you, then you can go without the King. However, you will surely miss those stats....

I still need 2 pokes for my insane platinum scramble

Current team (with trainers they must take out)-
Combee (has to kill Gardenia along with any pokes that have flowers on them)
Chatot (Byron and Volkner)
Poochyena (Has to kill Fantina)
Chimchar (Roark, Wake, Flint's Infernape)

I would like something that can fly, but its not required. (I'm required to use only sound moves on chatot)

nov, take FlyHope the Doduo. FlyHope was an outcast from its flock of Doduo because of his wish to Fly.

- Trade in a Doduo ASAP.
- FlyHope must have the following moveset before evolution is possible: Fly, Peck, Pluck, Aerial Ace.
- FlyHope may not use Struggle at any time.
- No other Pokemon can use Fly at any time.
- Run out of PP on Fly and use a PP Up on Fly (in that order) to evolve.
- The ONLY moveset change that you can make on FlyHope after evolution is to replace Peck with Drill Peck.
- Solo every Rock-type that other Scramble restrictions don't make you solo with other Pokemon.

Is this hard enough for you?

Hey so I'm the guy that requested the team of ninjas and I haven't forgotten about this request. I just figured out how to get the leafgreen emulator to work properly and I just have to buy a ScreenRecorder and I'll start posting video updates and I'll post it too my channel so yeah. Once again thanks to all the people who took the time to make my team. It's on page 227 if you want to know what it is.

nov, take FlyHope the Doduo. FlyHope was an outcast from its flock of Doduo because of his wish to Fly.

- Trade in a Doduo ASAP.
- FlyHope must have the following moveset before evolution is possible: Fly, Peck, Pluck, Aerial Ace.
- FlyHope may not use Struggle at any time.
- No other Pokemon can use Fly at any time.
- Run out of PP on Fly and use a PP Up on Fly (in that order) to evolve.
- The ONLY moveset change that you can make on FlyHope after evolution is to replace Peck with Drill Peck.
- Solo every Rock-type that other Scramble restrictions don't make you solo with other Pokemon.

Is this hard enough for you?
Hmm, a bit harder wouldn't hurt, and we'd need to change up the rules, as every rock, water, and ground type is being soloed by chimchar (I'm gunna forgo counting the fighting type if it evolves so I don't have to solo all those types that are added on due to the fighting type weaknesses). So duduo shouldn't touch any rock types as chimchar has those. Preferably, I don't really want any more type solo challenges. However, I will gladly accept a duduo that must solo some trainer, and has horrible restrictions placed upon it.

<briefcomeback>

nov, take a male Ralts named "Slacker". It can never know Hypnosis, Psychic, Thunderbolt, Shadow Ball, or Focus Blast, and cannot evolve at all past Kirlia unless it can solo its way through Victory Road on the first try (no items, no fainting, and fight every Pokemon you see, with the exception of Trainers). If you are somehow able to do this, you may evolve Slacker into a Gallade that cannot learn any damaging Fighting-type moves. Have fun!

</briefcomeback>

Hey everyone just about to finish my Emerald Scramble and loved it so much I want to begin another on Heart Gold this time.
Rules:
No trading
Very Hard difficulty
Lesser used Pokes
No excessive grinding
Some type diversity
No starter instead a poke I can get very early on like right after I get pokeballs.

Team:
take a Spinarak and name it Webmaster
Learn Spider Web ASAP.
Use Spider Web first in every battle.
Solo every Bug-type.
Solo Morty's Gengar to evolve.
Can not use moves with a base power higher than 60 until he solos the Goldenrod underground.
Solo Lance's level 50 Dragonite.

NUMB3RS the Hoppip(Was Teddiursa but it is not in HG)
Must solo gym 6
Must always be 5 levels above my next highest team member

You get an Aipom named Precise.
only know moves with 40-90BP.
whenever Precise gets a critical hit, immediately switch out
Solo Chuck(if you get a critical, solo failed, reset).
can never be the lowest level Pokemon on the team as well.

You get StAlLeR the Pineco!!! (Yes, you have to spell its name that way)
StAlLeR is a deadly creature of stalling capabilities!! As such, you must have 3 non-damaging moves and must know Mirror Shot in the 4th slot.
Must use all other moves before using Mirror Shot.
Solo one non-pryce Jhoto Gymleader, one E4 member, and one non-sabrina/erica Kanto Gymleader.

Catch Natu with Keen Eye, nickname Observant.
Can't learn any Psychic-type moves.
Must switch out of opposing Psychic-types.
Must solo opposing Flying-types.
Must solo a Gym Leader without items as well as Will. (You may use items when fighting Will)
After the above soloes are complete, Observant must learn Future Sight (ASAP, but does not require you to purposefully black out) and can evolve.
Must solo half of Lance's team.
Must solo Saffron Gym.

Take Mystic the Poliwag
Mystic likes mysterious things, so it must learn hypnosis, rain dance, and Belly drum to evolve. (it may forget Belly Drum or Hypnosis. If it is ever not raining, Mystic must use Rain Dance. To evolve a second time, Mystic must must solo all the trainers in a gym (not including the leader) without a special move.

Diatom

An enigma
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
13aze13oy, take a spinarak and name it webmaster. Spinarak loves making webs, so he must learn spider web ASAP, and always use it the first turn of every battle. He also enjoys catching stuff in webs, so must solo every bug-type in the game including Bugsy as he can catch them in webs. He also hates how ghosts can pass right through his webs, so solo Morty's Gengar to evolve. Also, he's not very confident in his ability to do anything other than making webs, so he cannot use moves with a base power higher than 60 for fear of hurting himself. Eventually, he decides to get over this fear by soloing every team rocket member in the Goldenrod underground, after which he can use all moves (but still keeps the spider web restriction). To prove that he has overcome his fear, he decides to solo lance's level 50 Dragonite.

Learn Spider Web ASAP.
Use Spider Web first in every battle.
Solo every Bug-type.
Solo Morty's Gengar to evolve.
Can not use moves with a base power higher than 60 until he solos the Goldenrod underground.
Solo Lance's level 50 Dragonite.

If this isn't hard enough for you, I can make it harder.

EDIT: OK, I've made it harder.

While I'm here...

13laze13oy, in honor of your name (which appears to have numbers strewn about in it), I give you a number-based challenge.

RNG a number between 10 (since you don't want a starter) and 256. Whatever number you roll, take the most basic form of that mon for your challenge. (For example, if you roll a 54, which is Flaafy, you would take a Mareep.) If the Pokemon is a legendary or otherwise unobtainable, RNG another number. Then RNG a number between 1 and 8 to determine which gym it must solo. If you cannot obtain the Pokemon by the gym it must defeat, then solo the next available gym instead. If it is only obtained after the final gym, then solo at least one member of the Elite Four. Lastly, RNG a final number between 1 and 10 to determine its final restriction:

1: No other restrictions, you lucky dog.
2: Must learn Return ASAP and keep it for the remainder of the game, using it at the beginning of every battle it is involved in.
3: Cannot learn attacking moves until after the next Gym Leader after you catch it.
4: May only learn non-STAB attacking moves.
5: Must solo every Bug-type in the game (besides Bugsy, unless he is your Gym Leader requirement).
6: Must hit with a non-attacking move before attacking.
7: Must always be five levels above the next highest member of your team.
8: Must always be five levels below the next highest member of your team.
9: Must switch out if it is damaged in any way, with the exception of its solo requirement.
10: May not evolve until it completes its solo requirement.

Nickname whatever you get "NUMB3RS".

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 13)