Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

MysticZap, welcome to the Trick Room. Don't even try to make sense of this since it is completely incoherent! You must catch a Solosis on Route five, and you shall name him Blender. You may use any items on him except Potions, Max Potions, Max Revives, Carbos, and Chesto Berries. You must then take him to solo all of Clay's Pokemon. Once that is completed you may evolve him into Duosion. After he evolves into Duosion, you must remove the move with the least power, and replace it with Frustration from a TM obtained in Nimbasa City. Once you have done that, it must then solo two of Ghetsis' Pokemon (doesn't matter which) for it to evolve into Reuniclus. Because Blender also likes comic books, you must teach him Gyro Ball, again obtained as a TM from Nimbasa City. Replace it with the move that has the lowest power that is not Frustration. Have a tricky day!

Level 51

the orchestra plays the prettiest themes
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
MysticZap, take Martyr the Lillipup.

Whenever another Pokemon is at yellow health or lower, you must immediately swap to Martyr. Before Martyr can attack, you must heal all Pokemon on your party which are at yellow or lower health back to green. As long as you do not have a full party of Pokemon, Martyr must lead the party.

GL;HF!

Also, Meepsterplex:

Since Yarnus has gone ahead and named your Pokemon something Idiotic, I thought I'd do one for Offensive.

Take Offensive the ____.
It must be caught before you battle Brawly.
Offensive is... offensive. The other Pokemon on your team are sick of its constant abuse, and hate it when you show any kindness at all to it. So, every time you send it into battle, heal it (items or Pokemon Center) or use an item on it, they crawl into your bag and toss out P200 worth of goods. However, if it faints at any time, they will ignore the next "good thing" you do for it.

It still wants to fight, though! Make it solo any one Gym Leader OR any 10 Gym Trainers of your choice.

GL;HF!

P.S. btw Espeon65 and Lorenzo, read the guy's name first and spell it correctly :P

Meepsterplex, welcome to the Trick Room. Don't even try to make sense of this since it is completely incoherent! You must catch Cloudy, the Ralts on Route 102. You may use any items on him except Lava Cookies, Burn Heal, Pecha Berries, or Full Restores. Because cloudy is so fat, you may not teach him any moves that are not Psychic, or Normal type. Once you reach Wattson, have Cloudy solo all but one of his Pokemon to evolve into Kirlia. Because Cloudy is inside of a sandwich shop, it can never learn Calm Mind, but in exchange you may teach it Thief. Once you reach Victory road, Cloudy wants to take revenge on Wally for catching a Ralts, and evolving it into a Gardevoir, while it is still a Kirlia, so you must solo Wally's Altaria, then defeat one wild Hariyama to evolve it into Gardevoir, who must then either solo Glacia's Walrein, Drake's Salamence, or Wallace's Milotic. Have a tricky day!

Level 51

is a Site Content Manageris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
What do you mean 'incoherent'? that made sense to me.

Or is this why my friends call me 'weird'? >.>

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
MysticZap gets Clutch the Archen.

Clutch is a clutcher, & does not do much unless it has to start to clutch. As a result, it may only attack when its HP is below 50%. Clutch also wants to prove to you its clutching skills, & thus, must solo a Gym Leader.

Have fun.

Koopa's usable moves are limited to the following: Tackle (and other Normal attacks that behave similarly, such as Skull Bash) and Withdraw [the way Koopa shells act in Mario Bros]; Water Gun (and later Surf or Hydro Pump), and Blizzard [closest I could think of to flying like a Paratroopa]. It must never forget Withdraw. May not be used against Elesa due to the fact that it could get fried by lightning, but must solo at least one of the remaining six Gym Leaders and at least two Pokémon belonging to the Elite Four. Good Luck!

Puff can only use special-based moves, since he is magical (he can know fly, but only use it out of battle). He can evolve normally, but must be a Charizard and solo Iris, to prove that he's the most magical dragon. He must also solo the one last magic dragon, Ghetsis's Hydreigon. Good luck!

It is only allowed tackle, growth, and synthesis. It is allowed to replace tackle with double edge or takedown as it learns them. Steamroller is not confident in his abilities, so he can only attack after he has used growth twice in a row, and once he attacks the opponent, he is no longer allowed to switch out. Steamroller can only evolve after he uses growth 6 times in a row and performs a 3 pokemon sweep against any trainer. He is allowed a fourth move, but it must be a hm and only used out of combat.

MysticZap, welcome to the Trick Room. Don't even try to make sense of this since it is completely incoherent! You must catch a Solosis on Route five, and you shall name him Blender. You may use any items on him except Potions, Max Potions, Max Revives, Carbos, and Chesto Berries. You must then take him to solo all of Clay's Pokemon. Once that is completed you may evolve him into Duosion. After he evolves into Duosion, you must remove the move with the least power, and replace it with Frustration from a TM obtained in Nimbasa City. Once you have done that, it must then solo two of Ghetsis' Pokemon (doesn't matter which) for it to evolve into Reuniclus. Because Blender also likes comic books, you must teach him Gyro Ball, again obtained as a TM from Nimbasa City. Replace it with the move that has the lowest power that is not Frustration. Have a tricky day

Whenever another Pokemon is at yellow health or lower, you must immediately swap to Martyr. Before Martyr can attack, you must heal all Pokemon on your party which are at yellow or lower health back to green. As long as you do not have a full party of Pokemon, Martyr must lead the party.

Clutch is a clutcher, & does not do much unless it has to start to clutch. As a result, it may only attack when its HP is below 50%. Clutch also wants to prove to you its clutching skills, & thus, must solo a Gym Leader.

I want to start a new platinum challenge. I will accept anything that isnt brutaly sadistic as long as it involves skill. So nothing like "solo the ice type leader with a sewaddle" thats not skill. its grinding. I cannot trade. If you gave me a challenge in emerald, dont be afraid to give me another one :D Note that the starter and one other pokemon must be caught before the third gym.

Only taking 4 pokemon

Edit: Ready to go! Will be keeping a log on paper to submit later.

Meepsterplex, take Paranoid the Piplup. This Piplyp is, well, paranoid. When he was very young, his family was attacked by a group of Torterras. Both of his parents were killed, but he miraculosuly got away unharmed. But it came with a price. He is now paranoid that everything will try to hurt him. He cant battle any pokemon that is higher leveled than him, or any pokemkn super effective against him. He can only use pound, growl, bubble, bide, and bubblebeam. This all changes when he faints to against your rivals grotle in pastoria city. Rename him Vengeance. He can now evolve. He mustcsolo all grass and electric types. He can now learn any level up moves, but no tms or Hms. He must solo your rival on the bridge in canalave city. Now he can evolve. He isn't mad anymore, just power hungry. He must be renamed Power. He can learn tms and Hms now, but must only use damaging moves. He must have at least two STAB moves. He must never switch out against any pokemon. He must solo either Bertha or Flint. He must also solo Cynthia's Garchomp.
Surfbeam at final Evo will be sweet.

Meepsterplex: If you have to Surf before you reach the Canalave Bridge, but solo the rival there to evolve Prinplup into Empoleon and allow it access to TM's and HM's that do direct damage, including Surf, then here's your second Surfer.
You must catch a Wooper or Quagsire on Route 212 or in the Great Marsh, and enter Muddy as the nickname. It must be a Quagsire and know Surf before you head to Canalave City. It may only use Water- and Ground-type moves and solo a Gym Leader and one of Bertha and Flint, whichever is not taken by Power.
Uh oh. This guy is gonna be a hindrance I think..... Not known for its amazing offense.... :/

Meepsterplex, take Strategist the Starly. Strategist must never fight pokemon who have SE STAB against him. If he uses a move that puts the opponant under half health (when it was green before, KOs count), he must use that move twice more. If he is ever at red health, heal him under pain of death(7 other items). If you KO a trainer-owned pokemon with a NVE move, your restrictions are relaxed for 2 more trainers, as Strategist recognizes he can overcome others with brute force.
I normally just spam wing attack until its a staraptor anyway..... XD. The healing will be a p.i.t.a though. Im assuming berries count?

Meepsterplex, for your final Pokèmon, take Stephaniel the female Combee. Stephaniel is an interesting Pokèmon, she loves to solo things. In order to evolve into a Vepsiquen, she must solo the entire Eterna Gym. Once a Vepsiquen, she must keep two of the three Order moves her entire life. She must proceed to solo one more Gym Leader where she does not have a type advantage (so no Maylene) on the first try. If she does not succeed, she must wear a Macho Brace while she solos Aaron in order to restore her honor as a Bug-type. If she succeeds, she doesn't have to wear a Macho Brace. In the battle against Cynthia, she has to solo Milotic.
Toxic stall incoming >:D.

Meepsterplex, take Paranoid the Piplup. This Piplyp is, well, paranoid. When he was very young, his family was attacked by a group of Torterras. Both of his parents were killed, but he miraculosuly got away unharmed. But it came with a price. He is now paranoid that everything will try to hurt him. He cant battle any pokemon that is higher leveled than him, or any pokemkn super effective against him. He can only use pound, growl, bubble, bide, and bubblebeam. This all changes when he faints to against your rivals grotle in pastoria city. Rename him Vengeance. He can now evolve. He mustcsolo all grass and electric types. He can now learn any level up moves, but no tms or Hms. He must solo your rival on the bridge in canalave city. Now he can evolve. He isn't mad anymore, just power hungry. He must be renamed Power. He can learn tms and Hms now, but must only use damaging moves. He must have at least two STAB moves. He must never switch out against any pokemon. He must solo either Bertha or Flint. He must also solo Cynthia's Garchomp or Milotic.

Meepsterplex: If you have to Surf before you reach the Canalave Bridge, but solo the rival there to evolve Prinplup into Empoleon and allow it access to TM's and HM's that do direct damage, including Surf, then here's your second Surfer.
You must catch a Wooper or Quagsire on Route 212 or in the Great Marsh, and enter Muddy as the nickname. It must be a Quagsire and know Surf before you head to Canalave City. It may only use Water- and Ground-type moves and solo a Gym Leader and one of Bertha and Flint, whichever is not taken by Power.

Meepsterplex, take Strategist the Starly. Strategist must never fight pokemon who have SE STAB against him. If he uses a move that puts the opponant under half health (when it was green before, KOs count), he must use that move twice more. If he is ever at red health, heal him under pain of death(7 other items). If you KO a trainer-owned pokemon with a NVE move, your restrictions are relaxed for 2 more trainers, as Strategist recognizes he can overcome others with brute force.

And Idiotic must get one of those randomly. RNG which one.

Meepsterplex, for your final Pokèmon, take Stephaniel the female Combee. Stephaniel is an interesting Pokèmon, she loves to solo things. In order to evolve into a Vepsiquen, she must solo the entire Eterna Gym. Once a Vepsiquen, she must keep two of the three Order moves her entire life. She must proceed to solo one more Gym Leader where she does not have a type advantage (so no Maylene) on the first try. If she does not succeed, she must wear a Macho Brace while she solos Aaron in order to restore her honor as a Bug-type. If she succeeds, she doesn't have to wear a Macho Brace. In the battle against Cynthia, she has to solo Milotic.

I'm going to start a HeartGold Monotype Run!!!
I'm going to have a vote for the type. I made a list of types that I would use:
Poison, Ice, Psychic, Ground, Steel, Grass, Dark, and Normal.
I will need some people to trade some of the pokemon over to my game. I will let the vote run for idk how long, maybe a few days before i let you give me pokemon.

EDIT: That was my 100th post!!! Hooray!!!!!! And in under a month...wow I'm a Pokenerd (and proud) XD

Chapter 9 of my Hard Black Scramble is out!

It's a lot shorter than last chapter but it took me just as long to play it. Guess why? GRINDING! Yeah, I tried to make it as entertaining as I could but who knows how it turned out. You guys tell me!

Link to it is here.

Sorry, Jimera, for not keeping up with your chapters :(

College has been strangling me recently. I am proud that Random is 2nd place at least.

Keep ip your amazing work :D

Level 51

I'm going to start a HeartGold Monotype Run!!!
I'm going to have a vote for the type. I made a list of types that I would use:
Poison, Ice, Psychic, Ground, Steel, Grass, Dark, and Normal.
I will need some people to trade some of the pokemon over to my game. I will let the vote run for idk how long, maybe a few days before i let you give me pokemon.
If you choose Poison, have fun with Jasmine!
Hence, I support Poison.

Level 51

^ Contentless post, well done

Anyhow, can you guys get me a last 3 challanges? I believe you've forgotten about this.

Level 51, take Grumpy the Grumpig. Grumpy can never use the same move twice, as he/she is very grumpy and can't focus on one thing.

Espeon, you should take Poison.

Weezing is the best pokemon to have ever lived.

Also want to request a challenge
Game- Blue or Pearl, first post decides
4 pokemon
Medium difficulty
If Blue doing a No Mart Scramble-Locke
No trades

Challenges:
dinosaurdan, you get Frontier the Shieldon.

Frontier likes to break the mould from other Shieldon. Therefore, it must know all attacking moves. However, to further itself away, it cannot learn Metal Burst or Counter. Frontier must solo a Gym Leader to Evolve.

Have fun.

Chimchar
Before Maylene:
- no fighting type moves
- can't battle fighting types

After Maylene:
If you win:
- must know 2+ fighting moves ASAP and always have 2+
- must solo Byron or Candace with only fighting type moves
- must solo Lucian's Medicham and Mr. Mime or Alakazam with just fighting type moves

If you fail:
- solo every fighting type
- refuses to learn any fighting type moves, EVER
- solo Fantina and Aaron

dinosaurdan, take Arceus the Bidoof
Arceus thinks he is actually Arceus, so he overestimates himself. Arceus may not switch out against anyone with a higher level, must always hold a item, must know 2 moves of the same type, and must use his weakest move against all pokemon with a lower level.

Pearl! And reserving a spot!

Take a Chimchar and name it whatever you want. This Chimchar was attacked by a mean group of Machoke when he was younger. This leads to his fear of the fighting type. He refuses to learn any fighting type moves and can’t battle any fighting types. Once you get to Veilstone City, he decides that it’s time to face his fear of fighting types once and for all. He must solo the entire gym. This is where the path splits:

If he succeeds on his first try:
Now, he thinks that fighting types are very good and must know at least two fighting type moves at all times, ASAP. He thinks that anything weak to fighting types is weak in general. He must solo Byron or Candace with solely fighting type moves. He believes that fighting types can overcome even type weaknesses, and so must solo Lucian’s Medicham and either Mr. Mime or Alakazam with just fighting type moves.

If he fails on his first try:
Now, he has a powerful hatred for the fighting types, since they humiliated him. He must solo any fighting type pokemon you come across, and still refuses to learn any fighting type moves. He must solo Fantina, since a fighting type pokemon wouldn’t be able to, and must solo Aaron, since fighting type moves aren’t very effective against bug types.

To sum it up:
Before Maylene:
- no fighting type moves
- can't battle fighting types

After Maylene:
If you win:
- must know 2+ fighting moves ASAP and always have 2+
- must solo Byron or Candace with only fighting type moves
- must solo Lucian's Medicham and Mr. Mime or Alakazam with just fighting type moves

If you fail:
- solo every fighting type
- refuses to learn any fighting type moves, EVER
- solo Fantina and Aaron

Good luck, and have fun!!!

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
dinosaurdan, you get Frontier the Shieldon.

Frontier likes to break the mould from other Shieldon. Therefore, it must know all attacking moves. However, to further itself away, it cannot learn Metal Burst or Counter. Frontier must solo a Gym Leader to Evolve.

Have fun.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 14)