Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

Take a Patrat and name it Different.

This Patrat wants to be different, but still stay close to itself. Teach it
moves of 4 different types asap, but keep in mind that it can only learn level-up moves and HMs. Make it solo the
Fighting elite four, because it wants to show him he is not afraid of his weaknesses.

Take MapleDoom the Yamask.

It can only evolve to Cofagrigus if you successfully burn a Fire type
(using any means necessary). As a Yamask its move pool is unrestricted. But, as a Cofagrigus it can only use moves
that do not benefit from STAB, and it's moveset must include Giga Impact. MapleDoom may only be used in trainer
battles if your battle style is set to "Set"; if your battle style is set to "Shift" MapleDoom can only be used
in Double and Triple trainer battles (and never Tag, Single, and Rotation battles).

Take Pacifist the Riolu.

This must be the first female Riolu you catch. Since it is female, it is generally not aggressive, so it avoids
all contact moves, and Fighting-type moves. It must also learn Calm Mind and Heal Pulse ASAP, because it is a
pacifist and likes meditation. Its moveset may only include one Physical move, not exceeding 50 BAP. It must know
Psychic ASAP.

You get Sturdy the Roggenrolla.

Sturdy is a very bulky pokemon, and
it wants to show it too. It must knowone defence and one special defence boosting move at all times. (=iron defence and sandstorm)
Its only restriction is that it must solo a gymleader of a type it is weak too and start with boosting both its defences, as it is really sturdy and wants to show that it can overcome its weaknesses.
When it does so succesfully, it may evolve ones. As a boldore, it finds itself to be sturdy enough, so it can
never evolve to gigalith. It does not have to boost its defences anymore. Instead, it realizes it is also very
strong. Teach it 4 attacking moves, including strength. Whenever you fight against a bigger pokemon than he is,
he must use strength to compare their strength. Have it knock out at least 2 of the champion's pokemon.

You want a starter Pokemon?

Well, here's a doozy. Get an Oshawott. It has to be male. Name it Benjamin. Now,
Benjamin is a simple otter - it likes to shave, as is its job. As soon as it learns Razor Shell, it must keep it.
Now, for the second song...
[insert song here]
That's right, Braviary. Now, you must catch a female Lillipup and name it Lucy. Train it along with Benjamin.
But you must attempt to solo the DW Braviary with Lucy. Keep in mind that neither Lucy nor Benjamin can have
evolved at this point. Here is where your path diverges...

If Lucy Wins

There are no further restrictions on Benjamin, Lucy can be boxed, and you can go on with your adventure.
Congratulations, you ruined the story.

If Lucy Loses

Place Lucy in a box named Cyanide. Now, Benjamin must evolve into Dewott, and change his name to Sween. He must
know Razor Shell and Revenge at all times. Whenever he is sent out, he must first use Revenge on his foe, and
then polish them off with Razor Shell, or a similar cutting move (if he hasn't killed them already) to make all
of Pokemonity pay for Lucy's supposed death. Sween may not evolve into Samurott unless he soloes Grimsley, who he
discovers to be the true Judge Turpin. After that, he can evolve, but the restrictions still apply.

Here is a list of moves Sween can learn, though he must keep Razor Shell:
-Razor Shell
-Fury Cutter
-Swords Dance(he is allowed to use this after he uses Revenge)
-Retaliate(it's not 'cutting' but he's still retaliating)
-Frustration(similar reasons as Retaliate)
-Aerial Ace
-False Swipe
-X-Scissor
-Cut
Alright, now I just need a replacement for Lucy if ever she is boxed... (or wait, is it required that there be an open spot after she's boxed?)

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
Ok, Jang, I had this whole big thing typed up but then my internet broke! :/ I'll just do a different one, since the one I had lined up probably had too many conditions anyway! Take sunshine the sunkern. Sunshine loves sunshine, but it confuses all kinds of light with sunshine! In order to evolve, it must solo 20 fire type pokemon (wild or not) before the 4th gym. As soon as it is possible to learn sunny day as a sunkern or sunflora then do so and you can not forget it. There is a problem with sunkern/sunflora though, because sunshine spends too much time in the sunshine, he has sucked in too much fiery light and is weak to water attacks. This means that if there is a water type pokemon switching in or in at the start, then Sunshine must switch out. He must evolve before the fourth gym and as mentioned before, having first solo'd 20 fire type pokemon. Since Sunkern has to evolve via a sun stone though, the sun stone must be achieved from the pokeathlon dome (sun stone is available on monday, friday and sunday if you need to change your clock) and all of the achieved points you use to buy the sun stone must have Sunkern in the team. Luckily for you, Sunshine has a pretty good speed stat, at 3, and 2 in jump. The rest are 1s! :D Anyway, one final restriction, Sunshine must always know a draining attack, so absorb, giga drain or mega drain and hold either the big root or the heat rock ASAP. All of these restrictions apply to it when it is a sunflora, plus the fact it needs to know a move that involves roots like grass knot or ingrain until after Chuck, just for fun!. Of course, if you choose to challenge Jasmine or Pryce first, then Sunflora can get rid of it after that battle.

Ok, Jang, I had this whole big thing typed up but then my internet broke! :/ I'll just do a different one, since the one I had lined up probably had too many conditions anyway! Take sunshine the sunkern. Sunshine loves sunshine, but it confuses all kinds of light with sunshine! In order to evolve, it must solo 20 fire type pokemon (wild or not) before the 4th gym. As soon as it is possible to learn sunny day as a sunkern or sunflora then do so and you can not forget it. There is a problem with sunkern/sunflora though, because sunshine spends too much time in the sunshine, he has sucked in too much fiery light and is weak to water attacks. This means that if there is a water type pokemon switching in or in at the start, then Sunshine must switch out. He must evolve before the fourth gym and as mentioned before, having first solo'd 20 fire type pokemon. Since Sunkern has to evolve via a sun stone though, the sun stone must be achieved from the pokeathlon dome (sun stone is available on monday, friday and sunday if you need to change your clock) and all of the achieved points you use to buy the sun stone must have Sunkern in the team. Luckily for you, Sunshine has a pretty good speed stat, at 3, and 2 in jump. The rest are 1s! :D Anyway, one final restriction, Sunshine must always know a draining attack, so absorb, giga drain or mega drain and hold either the big root or the heat rock ASAP. All of these restrictions apply to it when it is a sunflora, plus the fact it needs to know a move that involves roots like grass knot or ingrain until after Chuck, just for fun!. Of course, if you choose to challenge Jasmine or Pryce first, then Sunflora can get rid of it after that battle.
Sorry but I'm really tempted to reject this one. Soloing 20 fire pokémon the 'm NVE with the weakest pokémon in the game sounds like hell, especially with having to piss about in the Pokéathlon. (I really hate side games in pokémon.)

Celever

i am town
Ok, how about 5 fire types, and getting the sun stone from the bug catching contest (those are the only 2 ways early on.) Your choice between pokeathlon and bug catching contest!

It's the final part of my Scramble! (I won't be bothering with Mewtwo afterwards.)

I'm at Indigo Plateau, after hours in Victory Road grinding my pokémon up and up. Eventually, when they all hit level 62, I decide I've had enough and take them back to the League to challenge the Elite Four. Here is that story:

versus Lorelei

<--lolwtfisthat

The battle begins. I send out Bulbapedia and Lorelei sends out her Dewgong. This shouldn't be a problem. As I command Bulbapedia to draw in power from the sun, Lorelei asks her Dewgong to use... Rest. At full HP. Either bad prediction or she's thick as two short planks. This has no effect and seconds later Dewgong takes a Solar Beam to the face. First strike, Sarel.

Lorelei's next choice is Cloyster. Despite the probable Aurora Beam (unless of course, she does something really moronic again), I stay in, and Bulba readies another Solar Beam attack. As I thought, Cloyster uses Aurora Beam, but it only does about 25% despite being a critical hit. Solar Beam immediately defeats Cloyster! 2-0.

Next out for the Elite Four member is Slowbro. I'm a little hesitant about beaming it straight away, so Bulbapedia uses Sleep Powder, actually for the very first time since learning it as an Ivysaur all that time ago. It misses, and Slowbro is instantly four times as intimidating, using Amnesia to boost its stats four ways. This could be tough. Another Sleep Powder hits, and I have a chance to assess the situation. Staying in with Bulbapedia would be really stupid if Slowbro had a decent moveset, but Lorelei, despite being the best of her calibre in the entirety of Kanto, has only given Slowbro Water Gun as an attacking move, seemingly passing up the opportunity to teach it Psychic. I remain in, and get ready for another Solar Beam. A critical hit ignores Slowbro's defensive boost and it's another OHKO. Cruising.

Lorelei's next choice is Jynx, and I sense the chance for Disco Feet to get its first solo of the Elite Four. As it switches in, Jynx opts for the mighty Doubleslap. Fearsome. I respond with Fire Spin, which misses, as is its wont. Jynx's next attack is a little better, a critical hit Thrash, but even that fails to dent Disco Feet too badly, and two Fire Spins and an Ember (this pokémon's moves are rly weak ¬_¬) Jynx is also out of the running.

That leaves only Lapras. Before I fought Lorelei, I sort of planned that one risky tactic I'd use against her would be to try and get Disco Feet's second solo against whatever she sent out after Jynx. I flinch Lapras with Stomp, and then try to do the same again, but fail and it KOs Disco Feet with Hydro Pump. There's a Revive for that, but I guess it won't count as a solo, so I switch in Opera to finish the job. Naturally, Sing misses and I take a Blizzard to the face. Body Slam KOs the next turn though.

Lorelei is vanquished! I heal the sores and injuries my pokémon have taken as well as resuscitating Disco Feet and move on to Bruno, who must be soloed by Random. That's barely even a challenge. After the battle Lorelei tells me that I ''only got a taste of pokémon league power''. I can only assume she's joking or having an acid flashback.

versus Bruno

Bruno is a joke all over Kanto, and popular opinion has it that the Elite Four selection committee is made up entirely of pickled cauliflowers. Bruno packs two Onix, and it's his first one that Random defeats first, with a Surf attack.

Next is his Hitmonchan, also absolutely fucking terrible, which perishes to Body Slam. Easy.

Then he sends out Hitmonchan's nearest relative, Hitmonlee, who survives a Body Slam by the skin of his teeth, promptly misses with Mega Kick, and goes down to a second Body Slam.

Rather than send out his only semi-decent pokémon, he goes with his next Onix. A peace offering, perhaps? No chance, I'll use Surf again and TELL YOU TO GET SOME BETTER FUCKING POKEMON. What's wrong with Primeape or Poliwrath?! 4-0, easiest solo ever so far.

Next is Machamp. This is where it would have got slightly interesting, were it not for the fact that after my first Surf did +50%, this example of Kanto's talent commanded his most fearsome warrior to use Leer against me. The mind boggles. Surf again, and that's him down. I literally did not lose a single hit point, and only had to attack 7 times. Bruno is just a complete non-entity of a trainer. After beating him, he asks, "Why? How could I lose?" By using two Onix in a Fighting team meant to be the best the region has to offer. Simple as that. Next is Agatha, who must be soloed by Forgetful. A lot rests on my dice roll here.

versus Agatha

Agatha spews some bile about Professor Oak before we face off, which is pretty irrelevant on the face of things. If she's asked to investigate my pokédex she'd have noticed that I'd completely ignored his request to catch as many species as possible. Anyway, her first pokémon is Gengar. This is definitely where it gets interesting. My first move is to use Amnesia, in the knowledge that this will cause Forgetful to forget one of its other moves... but which one? Surf! Wahey! I can't use Surf for the rest of the Pokémon League, but this frees me up to use Psychic against all of Agatha's pokémon. She, inexplicably, uses Dream Eater before even attempting to put Forgetful to sleep. On her next turn she orders Gengar to use Hypnosis, clearly realising the error of her last move, but it misses, and Psychic gets a OHKO.

Her next pokémon is Golbat, which could deal out some serious hax. Supersonic (really????!!! When you have Confuse Ray as an option?) misses, and Psychic sends Golbat packing.

Not content with a crap Gengar, Agatha plumps for Haunter. Surely she could organise a tradeback with another member of the E4? Perhaps not. Hypnosis misses again, not that it makes much difference when I have pokéflute, and Psychic is another simple kill.

Her next choice is Arbok, that world famous Ghost type. It lowers my Defence with Screech before falling to Psychic. This would be awful if her next pokémon had any physical moves that weren't Night Shade. (Her final Gengar has Dream Eater, but no way to put me to sleep. Smooth.)

This is that very Gengar, which goes for the only sensible tactic - Confuse Ray. But that misses, and Psychic hits and it's GG Agatha. Another part of the Scramble Challange complete.

versus Lance

I know that I have to solo one of his pokémon with Disco Feet but it sure as hell ain't going to be Gyarados. I stick Fly out for the hell of it. First I use Fly, as he uses Hyper Beam and misses. Upon hitting and returning to earth, I try and Mirror Move his Hyper Beam, but miss, and as he recharges I Fly up again. Soon as that Fly hits he uses Hyper Potion. Finally a trainer with some sense of timing. It's downhill from there for Lance though, as he sits about using Leer as Fly uses Fly until Gyarados is no more.

Next up is Dragonair. Might as well try and see if Disco Feet can handle it. On the switch he uses Dragon Rage on me, to take me to 140/180 HP. Fire Spin misses, which was a misclick anyway, and he uses DR again. Then I Stomp him to death as he uses Agility three times, seemingly completely giving up. Now all Disco Feet needs to do is beat Exeggutor.

Lance's next choice is his other Dragonair, so I might as well stay in and repeat the procedure. It's almost exactly the same. After my first Stomp he uses Agility, perhaps to outspeed the chance of a flinch. Then he uses it again, as I Stomp him down to 10% or so of his HP. His Hyper Beam is a little surprising, but it only does 60HP of damage. (And is therefore actually a worse move than Dragon Rage, which would do 80HP over the two turns it takes to use Hyper Beam, lol.) Stomp then defeats that Dragonair too.

I'm definitely switching out against Aerodactyl though, to Random, who takes a critical hit Bite like it's nothing. It is nothing, of course. He outspeeds me with a really weak Take Down, and then is KO'd by Surf.

Lance's last pokémon is his powerhouse: Dragonite. I've been preparing Forgetful for this since day one. On the switch I take a Hyper Beam with pleasure, only around 30% of my HP, and as he recharges hit back with Blizzard. Or I would, but I misclick again and go with Psychic. He uses Slam, I miss with Blizzard, he uses Slam again and I KO with Blizzard. Gotta love Forgetful's bulk. <3

That's the E4 done then, and now I've got to put up with some spiel about me being the most powerful trainer bar one. Rupert Murdoch. I have to go and face him, despite having trounced him in every previous encounter.

versus Murdoch

I have to listen to him bang on awkwardly about how he's the greatest trainer in Kanto. I guess he's right on a technicality, but we both know that I'm going to beat him with ease. I have to use Random against his first two pokémon, and so the first battle is Random against Pidgeot. Body Slam, Mirror Move, Body Slam, and that's the end of that chapter.

Having seen me use a strong physical attack, Murdoch's next pokémon is Alakazam. This actually very nearly pays off, as a critical hit Psychic takes me down to a sliver of my hit points. But Body Slam paralyses, and allows me to attack first on the next turn, gaining Random its second solo, and it's own personal Scramble challange is complete.

Rhydon is next. Surf.

Then we have the moment we've all been waiting for: Disco Feet gets to take on Exeggutor! On the switch I fall asleep to Hypnosis, and use Pokéflute to wake up as Exeggutor uses Stomp. I really love Fire Spin in Gen 1, especially when it a) hits and b) is a critical hit, as then every consecutive hit is critical. Five consecutive critical hits, Eggy's dead, and Disco Feet reigns victorious, before getting the fuck out of there against Gyarados.

I want Opera to shine, so switch it in to Gyarados' Leer. It Leers again as I put it to sleep. Opera then heroically hurls herself against the dragon snake thing with Double-Edge twice to vanquish it.

Finally I face Charizard. Might as well see if Opera can handle it. It uses Fire Spin and we sit around twiddling thumbs for a while. After that ordeal is done with, Charizard uses Rage and Opera puts it to sleep. More heroic hurling and Charizard is out for the count.

Boom! We've beaten the pokémon league! Here's the team that did it:

Fly the Pidgeot

Level 62

-Fly
-Wing Attack
-Agility
-Quick Attack

So pretty much pointless in the end. I used it once in the pokémon league and apart from a few moments earlier in the adventure it really didn't achieve much for me and certainly not anything that any other member of the team couldn't have. LVP.

Disco Feet the Rapidash

Level 62

-Ember
-Take Down
-Stomp
-Fire Spin

Surprised that this wasn't my LVP, but then I'd forgotten how good Gen 1 Fire Spin is. Now I can see why that move was always awesome in the anime. Did its job fairly easily when it needed to, but nothing more.

Opera the Wigglytuff

Level 62

-Sing
-Body Slam
-Double-Edge
-Rest

Its hurts me to relegate Opera to 4th, but this is where the competition gets serious and where her lack of niche really hurts her. She was great at battling when she needed to but it was so often a lot easier to use something with super-effective moves. The thing that really annoyed me was how hard it was to grind in Victory Road. It's so close between Opera and Bulbapedia, really is.

Bulbapedia the Venusaur

Level 62

-Solar Beam
-Sleep Powder
-Leech Seed
-Hyper Beam

Really useful against Lorelei, who might have been trickier without super-effective moves. I'm not sure how true that is so there's no way I'm moving it above third, but I'm also going to take into account how easy it made the first part of the challange. Beating Brock and Misty without breaking a sweat was handy, because Fly stood no chance as a Pidgey. Then it was handy again in Rock Tunnel, on my way to Cinnabar Island and in Victory Road. These are the things that set it just above Opera. Also, I never used Hyper Beam, so I could have left my battle style on Switch.

Forgetful the Slowbro

Level 62

-Surf
-Psychic
-Amnesia
-Blizzard

Absolutely beastly against Agatha and Dragonite. And also whenever else I had to use it. Can't be top because I only had it for the final quarter of the challange, but everything it did it did solidly and it was useful in literally every situation it faced. It could probably also have done Random's job against Giovanni and Bruno without even having to use Amnesia.

Random the Gyarados

Level 63

-Surf
-Body Slam
-Leer
-Substitute

The star of the show. Battered everyone it faced. Giovanni was appalling in comparison and I reckon that given some PP Maxes it would have made short work of the entire E4 by itself.

Thanks so much to everyone who contributed towards my Scramble! I look forward to the next! :D :D

Still need 3 more mons for this!
I present you with Averagemon the Druddigon

Averagemon tries to make up for its lack of niche by being a Trick Room Dragon. So it has to have Trick Room and has to make sure that a Trick Room is in operation as often as it can. That's it. (You can have whatever else you like in its moveset and use it how you wish.)

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
I present you with Averagemon the Druddigon

Averagemon tries to make up for its lack of niche by being a Trick Room Dragon. So it has to have Trick Room and has to make sure that a Trick Room is in operation as often as it can. That's it. (You can have whatever else you like in its moveset and use it how you wish.)
Um...Druddi can't learn TR...I'm gonna have to reject this, sorry.

Celever

i am town
Hey guys! It’s Altaver here again! Whew, that was a close match! Anyway, where I left you last time was just after the pokemon catching tutorial if you can remember! So, let’s get straight to the story, where I’ll introduce you to my very first permanent member of my party!
As I saw Bianca walking off I knew that this was it. Once I step into that grass I’ll be a trainer. It would have been an under-statement to say I was excited! I wandered off into the grass, excitedly, wandering what was to come. My first wild pokemon battle! It was against a Purrloin! Of course, I felt like catching it, but you shouldn’t throw all of your eggs into one basket, y’know? So I ko’d it for some experience and Oshawott learned water gun! Wow! After that, there were some more wild battles, but after lots of battling and an extensive amount of time I ended up in Floccesy town! Who is this!? That was my thought when Alder shouted down at me from the cliff. He told me that he’d give me some training though, so of course I accepted and followed him over to his house! Alder then didn’t keep his promise, and told me to go over to Floccesy ranch and give Dark the other town map! Great… I’m glad I got the running shoes quickly! I have friends over in Kanto and Johto that didn’t get the running shoes on their journey until they were 2 towns into it! Anyway, I had lots of battles on the way to Floccesy ranch, I even had to go back to the pokemon center once, but I got to Floccesy ranch to get... Confronted again! Come on! I was beginning to wander what TV show I was on… Oh right, just Dark, that’s Ok then! Oh wow! Another narrow escape! 2HP left… I wander if I’ll be able to hold my own against Dark in the later stages of my adventure… The ranch owner and his wife came along. I must have had a 6th sense by then, because I knew something was up! It also didn’t fill me with confidence how the owner’s wife only seemed to have learnt that you need to restore pokemon’s HP after battles when she was about 45… Anyway, they went on to say that their Herdier had gone missing, out of the blue, though, was Dark, freaking out and saying that Herdier could be gone FORVER!!! Anyway, at that point I decided to go into the long grass for some battles, and you’ll never guess who I found…. Mareep! You could feel the power coming from this particular from a mile away! And the fact that this one was level 5, whereas all of the pokemon I’d run into so far had been below that, I took it as a sign and caught him! Looking at a Mareep’s tail, it kind of reminds you of a lighthouse, doesn’t it? And at the top of every lighthouse is a beacon! Yep, that’s right, I called my Mareep Beacon! Besides, the thought of Beacon conquering Dark as my rival was called amused me, so why not!? Anyway, I decided to try and get Mareep up to the same level as Oshawott and so did some grinding up to level 10! Along the way, he learned thundershock! It was really weird though! Beacon just refused to use thunder wave! Anyway, I ran around, looking for Herdier, and found him really deep in the grove! And he was being attacked by a grunt in team Plasma! Anyway, no disturbances this time! So, this gives me time to share my team with you!
Mareep: Level 11
Thunder shock
Growl
Tackle
Thunder wave

Oshawott: Level 10
Water gun
Tackle
Tail whip
Thanks for reading this! Next time I’ll share with you the story of my first badge! ..Yes Shauntal!?

Um...Druddi can't learn TR...I'm gonna have to reject this, sorry.
Haha, I'm an idiot. I read 'However, its lack of Speed can be made up for by Trick Room; in the twisted dimensions, Druddigon becomes a very fearsome sweeper.' and assumed it could learn it. I'm so sorry.

Keep Druddigon, ignore my ridiculous TR rule and replace it with a rule limiting your moveset to moves that involve claws or teeth. That's Shadow Claw, Dragon Claw, Hone Claws, Crush Claw, Metal Claw, Slash, Cut, Chip Away, Fire Fang, Thunder Fang, Crunch, Bite, Scary Face and, of course, Scratch.

Celever

i am town
Ok Ullar, I'll give you a challange.
3D the Altaria:
3D the Altaria is the evolved Swablu from pokemon colloseum, and the shadow Altaria in XD. Rattled from being turned into a shadow pokemon twice, he has lost the ability to learn any attacks past gen 3! List of viable moves:
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Altaria_(Pokémon)/Generation_III_learnset#By_leveling_up
Every move over the link Altaria can learn. There can be no exceptions to this rule - except for perish song. Altaria has been close to perishing twice now! He's not going to make himself perish this time! So, Altaria can't learn Perish song! Altaria flinches at every person who looks even a little bit like a cipher peon! So Altaria must battle every doctor or nurse you encounter, because the mask partly concealing their face reminds Altaria of Cipher! Don't worry, he only has to be in the battle, so you could switch him out immediately!

Hey everyone got a moment here just to update you on the progress of my Emerald Scramble's first update (the video one, link in the sig if you don't know what I'm talking about).

Well I got delayed when Halo 4 came out and ended up playing that for like a week straight XD so I'm a bit behind. Even know stuff keeps coming up to prevent me from getting it done. That being said I do have a start on it; I've got templates for my Pokemon introductory and summary cards (as well as the finished version of my first introduction card), and I had one failed recording that ended with the emulator I'm recording on crashed... I hadn't saved even once (stupid stupid stupid!). So yeah, bear with me it shouldn't be more than a few days now XD.

Nice to see you finish the scramble, jangrafess. I hope you have had fun while beating the game. Also nice to read celever's update. Keep it up!

Hey guys, I finally finished my Scramble of White 2! It was fun with the new team, and I thought that I should give you guys input about your challenges. So without further ado, here you go! I'll be ranking my team from LVP to MVP.

Ok, take Soul the Woobat. This Woobat's goal is rather Simple, but its contrary to what you may think.

Swoobat may not use moves that trainers take for granted. It wishs to show you that it can still be powerful without being thw steriotyped creature:
1). Heart Stamp
2). Attract
3). Calm Mind
4). Air Slash
5). Psychic
6). Endeavor
7). Roost
8). Stored Power
9). Giga Drain
10). Heat Wave
11). Magic Coat
12). Sky Attack
13). Super Fang
14). Zen Headbutt
15). Psyshock
16). Toxic
17). Protect
18). Light Screen
19). Safeguard
20). Return
21). Shadow Ball
22). Double Team
23). Reflect
24). Energy Ball
25). Charge Beam
26). Acrobatics
27). Fly

Now, you'll have to solo Marlon because that guy has soul!! However, before you can do that, you have to gain power (evolve). To that, you have to solo all the gym trainers in Burgh's gym without going to a pokecenter/PC.

After that, solo the only other being with soul in Unova: E4 Marshal. Good Luck!!

Soul the Swoobat
Lv. 65, Unaware, Timid
~Air Cutter
~Endeavor
~Future Sight
~Signal Beam

Oh my god, this thing. Soloing Burgh was easy, so I could evolve just fine. But suddenly, I was having to work with terrible moves (I used Confusion for most of the game). Besides being a Swoobat, I realized how hard it is to use a Pokémon with Future Sight as it's main STAB move. Soloing Marlon was so hard, and getting past Marshal's team was ridiculous. Definite LVP.

InanimateBlob, take GameFreak the Tepig.

This Tepig feels sorry for Flareon and its lack of strong stab, so refuses to use any STAB move better than Fire Fang. It feels angry at GameFreak for its mistyping everywhere, so cannot use SE moves against pokemon withoutd dragon or flying or steel type. Lastly, it must solo all pokemon in OU unless other challenge conflicts.

If it's too hard, get rid of the last restriction.

Game Freak the Emboar
Lv. 66, Blaze, Adamant
~Arm Thrust
~Flame Charge
~Assurance
~Bulldoze

Really hard to use. It was super helpful for the first few gyms when there were no OU Pokémon and move strength didn't matter, but slowly it lost power. And slowly but surely, more and more OU Pokémon appeared. Even wild Pokémon gave me a ton of problems, such as Starmie. So yeah, it's down there too.
Blob, you feel sorry for rejecting Pat the Patrat as that's one of the common lines?

How about Felix/Felicity the Purrloin? The only moves it can use are the following: involve claws, Dark type, Assist, and Fake Out. Solo Cheren. Once you get to the Elite Four, solo Shauntal. If you're going for the rematch, solo Shauntal again.

Felicity the Liepard
Lv 66, Unburden, Hardy
~Night Slash
~Sucker Punch
~Shadow Claw
~Hone Claws

Soloing Cheren might have been the hardest part of this Nuzlocke. But beyond that, Felicity was pretty good. I used her a good deal, she even helped with a gym leader or two. No complaints, Felicity lived up to my expectations of a Liepard. I used Hone Claws a ton later on, and Shauntal wasn't hard, really.

inanimate blob, take an Eevee, caught in Castelia City. Your eeveelution is determined by the amount of money and the time stamp on your save file when you capture Eevee!

When you capture it, immediately save your game. Then, take the minutes of your timer when you save (if your save time is 5:31, take the number 31), multiply it by the amount of money you have, divide the whole thing by 7, and figure out your remainder.

If remainder = 0, evolve to Vaporeon
If remainder = 1, evolve to Flareon
If remainder = 2, evolve to Jolteon
If remainder = 3, evolve to Espeon
If remainder = 4, evolve to Umbreon
If remainder = 5, evolve to Glaceon (you will need to trade to BW1 for this)
If remainder = 6, evolve to Leafeon (you will need to trade to BW1 for this)

No matter the result, your Eevee can only learn level-up moves. No TM, HM, or Tutor moves.

For example, if you have $12345 money when you capture Eevee, and your save time is 5:31, you take 31, multiply it by 12345, and divide by 7, and you get a remainder of 5, which means you would evolve Eevee to Glaceon.

Darwin the Jolteon
Lv 68, Volt Absorb, Naughty
~Double Kick
~Thunder Fang
~Discharge
~Thunder

I was so lucky when I did the math (I can't remember it exactly) and had a remainder of two. I almost cried. But Jolteon was ever so helpful. I immediately worked towards getting a Thunderstone, and I did. I used a Heart Scale or two to get Double Kick and Thunder Fang, and suddenly Darwin took down a lot. The only issue was his limited movepool and having to rely on Physical attacks on a Special Pokémon.

So, Inanimate Blob, take GreenBlob the Solosis
This Solosis is much different from the last one. In fact, it is quite good. Teach it calm mind and recover and psychic as early as possible, to as closely as possible resemble the onsite analysis. The other move is up to you. It is a bit yealous of other green pokemon, so it wants to kill all of them, trainer owned and wild if you encounter them. For reference http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_Pokémon_by_color#Green. (it aren"t as much, so don't worry about soloing thousands of pokemon with GreenBlob)Kill 10 of them to be able to evolve the first time. Kill 10 more and solo any gymleader of your choice to evolve the second time.

PS: If I went to easy on you, I'll adjust the difficulty a bit.
edit: as it was a bit to easy, you have to solo Caithlin again, because it simply must be the best psychic poke out there!
Other than that, it absolutely hates dark types, so have it solo 2 of the dark-type elite four's pokemon (liepard on its own is way too easy)
GL and please be able to finish your scramble, we love to here from you how they were.

Green Blob the Reuniclus
Lv 68, Wonder Guard, Modest
~Calm Mind
~Recover
~Psychic
~Focus Blast/Shadow Ball

Well, this thing was a monster. I only had to soft reset for like ten minutes to get a good nature, and when I got it I was ready to go. Green Blob wrecked. Caitlin was easy, I used Shadow Ball for her, and I almost solo'd all of Grimsley with Focus Blast (I rotated the two). Great Pokémon, fun to use, and the green restriction never really weighed me down.

You get Wannabe the Minccino. This Minccino has heard that a really powerful Minccino resides somewhere in Unova and desperately wants to be that good. However, living in the desert, it doesn't get that chance until you come along. It's heard that the famous Minccino never misses when it uses Doubleslap, Tail Slap, Bullet Seed or Rock Blast, and it really wants to emulate that achievement, so you have to teach it all three moves at the earliest opportunity.

It has to solo any other Minccino or Cinccino it comes across, apart from the one in the Hidden Grotto on Route 5. You aren't allowed in there. Full stop. To find out whether or not it's the strongest Minccino that has ever existed it must solo three of Ghetsis' pokémon in the final battle with him.

(Catch Minccino on Route 4. It gets Tail Slap at level 25 and Rock Blast and Bullet Seed by Heart Scale after you evolve it. The fourth move can be whatever you like. You have to use Doubleslap until you get Tail Slap.)

Wannabe the Cinccino
Lv 71, Technician, Naughty
~Rock Blast
~Bullet Seed
~Tail Slap
~Wake-Up Slap

God, this thing was an animal. As soon as it got Tail Slap, everything died. Rock Blast and Bullet Seed were great moves for coverage, and it was even able to take on things that it shouldn't have with Wake-Up Slap. Whenever I needed a fallback, Cinccino was there, and he was typically faster, too. Definite MVP.

After that Scramble, I'm going to take a break and do a few Nuzlockes. But I'll still be going around Smogon, and definitely will be back for another Scramble in the near future!

If remainder = 3, evolve to Espeon
??? Typo? Also, Endeavour is on the list of moves that Swoobat can't use!

Glad Wannabe was your MVP! That really makes me happy because of its back story! I'm so happy that it fulfilled its dream and potential. :D I'll have to make it a little harder next time though. :D Well done on completing it and I look forward to seeing you for your next Scramble!

edit: I've started my HeartGold Scramble, but I don't think it's worth a proper update yet as ... the Chikorita is only level 8 and I've not done anything else yet.

It's the final part of my Scramble! (I won't be bothering with Mewtwo afterwards.)

I'm at Indigo Plateau, after hours in Victory Road grinding my pokémon up and up. Eventually, when they all hit level 62, I decide I've had enough and take them back to the League to challenge the Elite Four. Here is that story:

versus Lorelei

<--lolwtfisthat

The battle begins. I send out Bulbapedia and Lorelei sends out her Dewgong. This shouldn't be a problem. As I command Bulbapedia to draw in power from the sun, Lorelei asks her Dewgong to use... Rest. At full HP. Either bad prediction or she's thick as two short planks. This has no effect and seconds later Dewgong takes a Solar Beam to the face. First strike, Sarel.

Lorelei's next choice is Cloyster. Despite the probable Aurora Beam (unless of course, she does something really moronic again), I stay in, and Bulba readies another Solar Beam attack. As I thought, Cloyster uses Aurora Beam, but it only does about 25% despite being a critical hit. Solar Beam immediately defeats Cloyster! 2-0.

Next out for the Elite Four member is Slowbro. I'm a little hesitant about beaming it straight away, so Bulbapedia uses Sleep Powder, actually for the very first time since learning it as an Ivysaur all that time ago. It misses, and Slowbro is instantly four times as intimidating, using Amnesia to boost its stats four ways. This could be tough. Another Sleep Powder hits, and I have a chance to assess the situation. Staying in with Bulbapedia would be really stupid if Slowbro had a decent moveset, but Lorelei, despite being the best of her calibre in the entirety of Kanto, has only given Slowbro Water Gun as an attacking move, seemingly passing up the opportunity to teach it Psychic. I remain in, and get ready for another Solar Beam. A critical hit ignores Slowbro's defensive boost and it's another OHKO. Cruising.

Lorelei's next choice is Jynx, and I sense the chance for Disco Feet to get its first solo of the Elite Four. As it switches in, Jynx opts for the mighty Doubleslap. Fearsome. I respond with Fire Spin, which misses, as is its wont. Jynx's next attack is a little better, a critical hit Thrash, but even that fails to dent Disco Feet too badly, and two Fire Spins and an Ember (this pokémon's moves are rly weak ¬_¬) Jynx is also out of the running.

That leaves only Lapras. Before I fought Lorelei, I sort of planned that one risky tactic I'd use against her would be to try and get Disco Feet's second solo against whatever she sent out after Jynx. I flinch Lapras with Stomp, and then try to do the same again, but fail and it KOs Disco Feet with Hydro Pump. There's a Revive for that, but I guess it won't count as a solo, so I switch in Opera to finish the job. Naturally, Sing misses and I take a Blizzard to the face. Body Slam KOs the next turn though.

Lorelei is vanquished! I heal the sores and injuries my pokémon have taken as well as resuscitating Disco Feet and move on to Bruno, who must be soloed by Random. That's barely even a challenge. After the battle Lorelei tells me that I ''only got a taste of pokémon league power''. I can only assume she's joking or having an acid flashback.

versus Bruno

Bruno is a joke all over Kanto, and popular opinion has it that the Elite Four selection committee is made up entirely of pickled cauliflowers. Bruno packs two Onix, and it's his first one that Random defeats first, with a Surf attack.

Next is his Hitmonchan, also absolutely fucking terrible, which perishes to Body Slam. Easy.

Then he sends out Hitmonchan's nearest relative, Hitmonlee, who survives a Body Slam by the skin of his teeth, promptly misses with Mega Kick, and goes down to a second Body Slam.

Rather than send out his only semi-decent pokémon, he goes with his next Onix. A peace offering, perhaps? No chance, I'll use Surf again and TELL YOU TO GET SOME BETTER FUCKING POKEMON. What's wrong with Primeape or Poliwrath?! 4-0, easiest solo ever so far.

Next is Machamp. This is where it would have got slightly interesting, were it not for the fact that after my first Surf did +50%, this example of Kanto's talent commanded his most fearsome warrior to use Leer against me. The mind boggles. Surf again, and that's him down. I literally did not lose a single hit point, and only had to attack 7 times. Bruno is just a complete non-entity of a trainer. After beating him, he asks, "Why? How could I lose?" By using two Onix in a Fighting team meant to be the best the region has to offer. Simple as that. Next is Agatha, who must be soloed by Forgetful. A lot rests on my dice roll here.

versus Agatha

Agatha spews some bile about Professor Oak before we face off, which is pretty irrelevant on the face of things. If she's asked to investigate my pokédex she'd have noticed that I'd completely ignored his request to catch as many species as possible. Anyway, her first pokémon is Gengar. This is definitely where it gets interesting. My first move is to use Amnesia, in the knowledge that this will cause Forgetful to forget one of its other moves... but which one? Surf! Wahey! I can't use Surf for the rest of the Pokémon League, but this frees me up to use Psychic against all of Agatha's pokémon. She, inexplicably, uses Dream Eater before even attempting to put Forgetful to sleep. On her next turn she orders Gengar to use Hypnosis, clearly realising the error of her last move, but it misses, and Psychic gets a OHKO.

Her next pokémon is Golbat, which could deal out some serious hax. Supersonic (really????!!! When you have Confuse Ray as an option?) misses, and Psychic sends Golbat packing.

Not content with a crap Gengar, Agatha plumps for Haunter. Surely she could organise a tradeback with another member of the E4? Perhaps not. Hypnosis misses again, not that it makes much difference when I have pokéflute, and Psychic is another simple kill.

Her next choice is Arbok, that world famous Ghost type. It lowers my Defence with Screech before falling to Psychic. This would be awful if her next pokémon had any physical moves that weren't Night Shade. (Her final Gengar has Dream Eater, but no way to put me to sleep. Smooth.)

This is that very Gengar, which goes for the only sensible tactic - Confuse Ray. But that misses, and Psychic hits and it's GG Agatha. Another part of the Scramble Challange complete.

versus Lance

I know that I have to solo one of his pokémon with Disco Feet but it sure as hell ain't going to be Gyarados. I stick Fly out for the hell of it. First I use Fly, as he uses Hyper Beam and misses. Upon hitting and returning to earth, I try and Mirror Move his Hyper Beam, but miss, and as he recharges I Fly up again. Soon as that Fly hits he uses Hyper Potion. Finally a trainer with some sense of timing. It's downhill from there for Lance though, as he sits about using Leer as Fly uses Fly until Gyarados is no more.

Next up is Dragonair. Might as well try and see if Disco Feet can handle it. On the switch he uses Dragon Rage on me, to take me to 140/180 HP. Fire Spin misses, which was a misclick anyway, and he uses DR again. Then I Stomp him to death as he uses Agility three times, seemingly completely giving up. Now all Disco Feet needs to do is beat Exeggutor.

Lance's next choice is his other Dragonair, so I might as well stay in and repeat the procedure. It's almost exactly the same. After my first Stomp he uses Agility, perhaps to outspeed the chance of a flinch. Then he uses it again, as I Stomp him down to 10% or so of his HP. His Hyper Beam is a little surprising, but it only does 60HP of damage. (And is therefore actually a worse move than Dragon Rage, which would do 80HP over the two turns it takes to use Hyper Beam, lol.) Stomp then defeats that Dragonair too.

I'm definitely switching out against Aerodactyl though, to Random, who takes a critical hit Bite like it's nothing. It is nothing, of course. He outspeeds me with a really weak Take Down, and then is KO'd by Surf.

Lance's last pokémon is his powerhouse: Dragonite. I've been preparing Forgetful for this since day one. On the switch I take a Hyper Beam with pleasure, only around 30% of my HP, and as he recharges hit back with Blizzard. Or I would, but I misclick again and go with Psychic. He uses Slam, I miss with Blizzard, he uses Slam again and I KO with Blizzard. Gotta love Forgetful's bulk. <3

That's the E4 done then, and now I've got to put up with some spiel about me being the most powerful trainer bar one. Rupert Murdoch. I have to go and face him, despite having trounced him in every previous encounter.

versus Murdoch

I have to listen to him bang on awkwardly about how he's the greatest trainer in Kanto. I guess he's right on a technicality, but we both know that I'm going to beat him with ease. I have to use Random against his first two pokémon, and so the first battle is Random against Pidgeot. Body Slam, Mirror Move, Body Slam, and that's the end of that chapter.

Having seen me use a strong physical attack, Murdoch's next pokémon is Alakazam. This actually very nearly pays off, as a critical hit Psychic takes me down to a sliver of my hit points. But Body Slam paralyses, and allows me to attack first on the next turn, gaining Random its second solo, and it's own personal Scramble challange is complete.

Rhydon is next. Surf.

Then we have the moment we've all been waiting for: Disco Feet gets to take on Exeggutor! On the switch I fall asleep to Hypnosis, and use Pokéflute to wake up as Exeggutor uses Stomp. I really love Fire Spin in Gen 1, especially when it a) hits and b) is a critical hit, as then every consecutive hit is critical. Five consecutive critical hits, Eggy's dead, and Disco Feet reigns victorious, before getting the fuck out of there against Gyarados.

I want Opera to shine, so switch it in to Gyarados' Leer. It Leers again as I put it to sleep. Opera then heroically hurls herself against the dragon snake thing with Double-Edge twice to vanquish it.

Finally I face Charizard. Might as well see if Opera can handle it. It uses Fire Spin and we sit around twiddling thumbs for a while. After that ordeal is done with, Charizard uses Rage and Opera puts it to sleep. More heroic hurling and Charizard is out for the count.

Boom! We've beaten the pokémon league! Here's the team that did it:

Fly the Pidgeot

Level 62

-Fly
-Wing Attack
-Agility
-Quick Attack

So pretty much pointless in the end. I used it once in the pokémon league and apart from a few moments earlier in the adventure it really didn't achieve much for me and certainly not anything that any other member of the team couldn't have. LVP.

Disco Feet the Rapidash

Level 62

-Ember
-Take Down
-Stomp
-Fire Spin

Surprised that this wasn't my LVP, but then I'd forgotten how good Gen 1 Fire Spin is. Now I can see why that move was always awesome in the anime. Did its job fairly easily when it needed to, but nothing more.

Opera the Wigglytuff

Level 62

-Sing
-Body Slam
-Double-Edge
-Rest

Its hurts me to relegate Opera to 4th, but this is where the competition gets serious and where her lack of niche really hurts her. She was great at battling when she needed to but it was so often a lot easier to use something with super-effective moves. The thing that really annoyed me was how hard it was to grind in Victory Road. It's so close between Opera and Bulbapedia, really is.

Bulbapedia the Venusaur

Level 62

-Solar Beam
-Sleep Powder
-Leech Seed
-Hyper Beam

Really useful against Lorelei, who might have been trickier without super-effective moves. I'm not sure how true that is so there's no way I'm moving it above third, but I'm also going to take into account how easy it made the first part of the challange. Beating Brock and Misty without breaking a sweat was handy, because Fly stood no chance as a Pidgey. Then it was handy again in Rock Tunnel, on my way to Cinnabar Island and in Victory Road. These are the things that set it just above Opera. Also, I never used Hyper Beam, so I could have left my battle style on Switch.

Forgetful the Slowbro

Level 62

-Surf
-Psychic
-Amnesia
-Blizzard

Absolutely beastly against Agatha and Dragonite. And also whenever else I had to use it. Can't be top because I only had it for the final quarter of the challange, but everything it did it did solidly and it was useful in literally every situation it faced. It could probably also have done Random's job against Giovanni and Bruno without even having to use Amnesia.

Random the Gyarados

Level 63

-Surf
-Body Slam
-Leer
-Substitute

The star of the show. Battered everyone it faced. Giovanni was appalling in comparison and I reckon that given some PP Maxes it would have made short work of the entire E4 by itself.

Thanks so much to everyone who contributed towards my Scramble! I look forward to the next! :D :D
Congrats!! Random's power is unquestionable ^_^

Hey guys! It’s Altaver here again! Whew, that was a close match! Anyway, where I left you last time was just after the pokemon catching tutorial if you can remember! So, let’s get straight to the story, where I’ll introduce you to my very first permanent member of my party!
As I saw Bianca walking off I knew that this was it. Once I step into that grass I’ll be a trainer. It would have been an under-statement to say I was excited! I wandered off into the grass, excitedly, wandering what was to come. My first wild pokemon battle! It was against a Purrloin! Of course, I felt like catching it, but you shouldn’t throw all of your eggs into one basket, y’know? So I ko’d it for some experience and Oshawott learned water gun! Wow! After that, there were some more wild battles, but after lots of battling and an extensive amount of time I ended up in Floccesy town! Who is this!? That was my thought when Alder shouted down at me from the cliff. He told me that he’d give me some training though, so of course I accepted and followed him over to his house! Alder then didn’t keep his promise, and told me to go over to Floccesy ranch and give Dark the other town map! Great… I’m glad I got the running shoes quickly! I have friends over in Kanto and Johto that didn’t get the running shoes on their journey until they were 2 towns into it! Anyway, I had lots of battles on the way to Floccesy ranch, I even had to go back to the pokemon center once, but I got to Floccesy ranch to get... Confronted again! Come on! I was beginning to wander what TV show I was on… Oh right, just Dark, that’s Ok then! Oh wow! Another narrow escape! 2HP left… I wander if I’ll be able to hold my own against Dark in the later stages of my adventure… The ranch owner and his wife came along. I must have had a 6th sense by then, because I knew something was up! It also didn’t fill me with confidence how the owner’s wife only seemed to have learnt that you need to restore pokemon’s HP after battles when she was about 45… Anyway, they went on to say that their Herdier had gone missing, out of the blue, though, was Dark, freaking out and saying that Herdier could be gone FORVER!!! Anyway, at that point I decided to go into the long grass for some battles, and you’ll never guess who I found…. Mareep! You could feel the power coming from this particular from a mile away! And the fact that this one was level 5, whereas all of the pokemon I’d run into so far had been below that, I took it as a sign and caught him! Looking at a Mareep’s tail, it kind of reminds you of a lighthouse, doesn’t it? And at the top of every lighthouse is a beacon! Yep, that’s right, I called my Mareep Beacon! Besides, the thought of Beacon conquering Dark as my rival was called amused me, so why not!? Anyway, I decided to try and get Mareep up to the same level as Oshawott and so did some grinding up to level 10! Along the way, he learned thundershock! It was really weird though! Beacon just refused to use thunder wave! Anyway, I ran around, looking for Herdier, and found him really deep in the grove! And he was being attacked by a grunt in team Plasma! Anyway, no disturbances this time! So, this gives me time to share my team with you!
Mareep: Level 11
Thunder shock
Growl
Tackle
Thunder wave

Oshawott: Level 10
Water gun
Tackle
Tail whip
Thanks for reading this! Next time I’ll share with you the story of my first badge! ..Yes Shauntal!?
Looking good so far. I'd like to hear more soon.
Hey everyone got a moment here just to update you on the progress of my Emerald Scramble's first update (the video one, link in the sig if you don't know what I'm talking about).

Well I got delayed when Halo 4 came out and ended up playing that for like a week straight XD so I'm a bit behind. Even know stuff keeps coming up to prevent me from getting it done. That being said I do have a start on it; I've got templates for my Pokemon introductory and summary cards (as well as the finished version of my first introduction card), and I had one failed recording that ended with the emulator I'm recording on crashed... I hadn't saved even once (stupid stupid stupid!). So yeah, bear with me it shouldn't be more than a few days now XD.
No rush. I am a patient guy. Remember, I subscribed to your channel. I can't wait for it to begin :D

Hey guys, I finally finished my Scramble of White 2! It was fun with the new team, and I thought that I should give you guys input about your challenges. So without further ado, here you go! I'll be ranking my team from LVP to MVP.

Soul the Swoobat
Lv. 65, Unaware, Timid
~Air Cutter
~Endeavor
~Future Sight
~Signal Beam

Oh my god, this thing. Soloing Burgh was easy, so I could evolve just fine. But suddenly, I was having to work with terrible moves (I used Confusion for most of the game). Besides being a Swoobat, I realized how hard it is to use a Pokémon with Future Sight as it's main STAB move. Soloing Marlon was so hard, and getting past Marshal's team was ridiculous. Definite LVP.

Game Freak the Emboar
Lv. 66, Blaze, Adamant
~Arm Thrust
~Flame Charge
~Assurance
~Bulldoze

Really hard to use. It was super helpful for the first few gyms when there were no OU Pokémon and move strength didn't matter, but slowly it lost power. And slowly but surely, more and more OU Pokémon appeared. Even wild Pokémon gave me a ton of problems, such as Starmie. So yeah, it's down there too.

Felicity the Liepard
Lv 66, Unburden, Hardy
~Night Slash
~Sucker Punch
~Shadow Claw
~Hone Claws

Soloing Cheren might have been the hardest part of this Nuzlocke. But beyond that, Felicity was pretty good. I used her a good deal, she even helped with a gym leader or two. No complaints, Felicity lived up to my expectations of a Liepard. I used Hone Claws a ton later on, and Shauntal wasn't hard, really.

Darwin the Jolteon
Lv 68, Volt Absorb, Naughty
~Double Kick
~Thunder Fang
~Discharge
~Thunder

I was so lucky when I did the math (I can't remember it exactly) and had a remainder of three. I almost cried. But Jolteon was ever so helpful. I immediately worked towards getting a Thunderstone, and I did. I used a Heart Scale or two to get Double Kick and Thunder Fang, and suddenly Darwin took down a lot. The only issue was his limited movepool and having to rely on Physical attacks on a Special Pokémon.

Green Blob the Reuniclus
Lv 68, Wonder Guard, Modest
~Calm Mind
~Recover
~Psychic
~Focus Blast/Shadow Ball

Well, this thing was a monster. I only had to soft reset for like ten minutes to get a good nature, and when I got it I was ready to go. Green Blob wrecked. Caitlin was easy, I used Shadow Ball for her, and I almost solo'd all of Grimsley with Focus Blast (I rotated the two). Great Pokémon, fun to use, and the green restriction never really weighed me down.

Wannabe the Cinccino
Lv 71, Technician, Naughty
~Rock Blast
~Bullet Seed
~Tail Slap
~Wake-Up Slap

God, this thing was an animal. As soon as it got Tail Slap, everything died. Rock Blast and Bullet Seed were great moves for coverage, and it was even able to take on things that it shouldn't have with Wake-Up Slap. Whenever I needed a fallback, Cinccino was there, and he was typically faster, too. Definite MVP.

After that Scramble, I'm going to take a break and do a few Nuzlockes. But I'll still be going around Smogon, and definitely will be back for another Scramble in the near future!
Although I am sad that Soul was LVP, I expected that anyway. What makes me disappointed is that it knows Endeavor.......one of the moves it CAN'T learn.....

3/5 stars for that....

Sprocket

P(n) = 1 - (1 - P(1))^n
I figured you had as much a chance of getting Jolteon as you did Flareon or Umbreon, which is why I left the restrictions as light as they were. Plus it never occured to me that Jolteon would have terrible level-up moves.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
MapleDoom gets ICanDoDMG the Shuckle.

You must catch ICanDoDMG before the E4. It must be the highest levelled member on your team at all times. It must know & keep 4 damaging moves at all times.

Have fun.

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
I have just been given a challange over irc.

Wobbanaut said:
Take a Krookodile named Achiever.

Only one restriction: it must solo any trainer in a room with water in it.
Thanks for the Challanges, guys! Once I get the mons trained, I'll make an introductory post!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 10)