Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

Falls down a Storm Drain? So, what, you forgot to feed your Gastrodon? ;)

Anyways, Random, can I just ask, do you have the ability to actually change the title? Just asking.

IAR is the OP, he can change the title...

Anyway...
========================================================
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO ALL PLAYERS IN SCRAMBLE PREMIER LEAGUE 4

========================================================
http://www.smogon.com/forums/group.php?do=discuss&group=&discussionid=5555
yes math nerds I know the number is interesting, move on

Please check out this thread immediately. You have until the deadline to respond. Failure to respond will involve kicking from SPL, etc.

@IAR and everyone else: Apologies for clogging up the thread, but I felt that this was the most efficient way of getting my message across.

You guys are really going to want to read Chapter 4. I just soloed Whitney with Beastly in 51 turns. Expect an exciting battle, and quite a rant from me.

You guys are really going to want to read Chapter 4. I just soloed Whitney with Beastly in 51 turns. Expect an exciting battle, and quite a rant from me.
I beat Whitney in a nuxlocke just by using a Geodude 2 levels stronger then her and didnt heal at all, it not that hard and i defeated her in like 5 to 8 turns

-_-
I want to say something to you, but there could be little kids reading this.....
Sorry bro, it was just too good an opportunity to pass up. That's why I put a ";)" smiley afterwards.

I think Whitney is one of those trainers where if you let her set up with Rollout, you're screwed, but if you attack hard andfast from the get-go, she's easyto beat. At least, my experience with her was the latter just start off with a basic beatdown strategy, and don't let up.

Sorry bro, it was just too good an opportunity to pass up. That's why I put a ";)" smiley afterwards.

I think Whitney is one of those trainers where if you let her set up with Rollout, you're screwed, but if you attack hard andfast from the get-go, she's easyto beat. At least, my experience with her was the latter just start off with a basic beatdown strategy, and don't let up.
Yeah still dont do that again
Also i just spammed Rock Smash against both her pokemons and won easily :)
Only gym in Johto where i was slighty overleveled

2 levels isn't really overleveled, and wow, I forgot that Whitney is one of the few Leaders to be weak to a HM move attainable prior to said gym.

Anyways, back to Scrambling...

Axmaster, do you have a link to chapter 4? You sig only has the first three chapters in the link. And I really want to read chapter 4 now. :(

2 levels isn't really overleveled, and wow, I forgot that Whitney is one of the few Leaders to be weak to a HM move attainable prior to said gym.

Anyways, back to Scrambling...

Axmaster, do you have a link to chapter 4? You sig only has the first three chapters in the link. And I really want to read chapter 4 now. :(
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! Do we have to.....
Lol just kidding, this is the scramble thread not the nuzlocke
Also still pissed about the SS thing, now what to get it out before a storm hits.......

Yeah, but I was level 23 with a moveset of Ice Fang/Bite/Scratch/Rage. Also, Attract was annoying cause' Beastly is a guy.

Also, I haven't finished the video game stuff for Chapter 4 yet, but I will put chapter 4 up soon!

So like, to make a long story short, Chikorita is bro-level awesomesauce. I missed the first two PoisonPowders on Pidgeotto, but that didn't matter. I just kept tanking with Synthesis and used Razor Leaf when I expected him to Roost. I'm gonna like Chikorita. c: Of course, now I'm fishing for Poliwag, and it's a bit annoying.

Still need 5 More Pokemon For my Pearl Scramble, I have so Far:

Origin the Turtwig
  • Must keep the move: Withdraw. And has to solo one Gym Leader using Withdraw three times.
  • Solo all the Unown's
Custom the Starly
  • Can evolve once it learns a move from the Choice Band set.
  • As Staravia, it can't use the move it learnt to evolve from Starly.
  • To evolve it must solo 25 DP OU pokes, as well as Maylene's Lucario, Gardenia's Roserade, and Wake's Gyarados.
  • Must solo atleast all OU pokes from the E4.
Random the Cleffa
  • To evolve it must solo one rival pokemon once.
  • As Clefairy it must learn and keep Metronome, and max out the PP.
  • It can only Evolve to Clefable it must get the following moves from a Metronome: Hyper Beam, Rock Wrecker, Hydro Cannon, Blast Burn, Frenzy Plant, Giga Impact, Roar Of Time.
  • Must solo an E4 pokemon with only Metronome, if not it must solo Milotic without an Electric move.
Alberto the Shieldon
  • Must have the moves: Stealth Rock, Thunderbolt, Metal Burst, Iron Head.
  • Evolves only when that moveset is obtained.
  • Must solo all of Cyrus' pokemon every time.
Oblivious the Meditite
  • To Evolve: Solo Every Trainer in Maylene's Gym.
  • Only use special moves until it evolves, after it evolves it can only use physical moves.
  • Must solo Bryon.
Shelly the Shellos
  • It may never hold an item.
  • It's only STAB move is a water type.
  • It must Solo Flint
  • It may evolve after soloing 25 Ground types.
  • It may not batle Water type pokemon.
MldBrkr the Bidoof
  • Can never be the lowest level pokemon in my party.
  • Can never learn a HM.
  • Can't catch another Bidoof.
Hanidcap the Psyduck
  • Keep 3 Moves, 1 move must be kept from once it was caught and cannot be changed or used.
  • It must use Disable on 20 pokemon to evolve.

@Captains, take Shelly the Shellos. IT must be Female and West Sea variant (pink). Its Restrictions are based on its ability.
Sticky Hold:
-It must always hold an item, but it must be one that cannot activate during battle.
-Its only STAB can be Ground type.
-It may not battle any Ground Pokemon.
-It may evolve after soloing 25 Water Pokemon.
-It must solo Volkner.

Storm Drain:
-It may never hold an item.
-Its only STAB can be Water type.
-It may not battle any Water Pokemon.
-It may evolve after soloing 25 Ground Pokemon
-It must solo Flint.

Good Luck!

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Anyways, Random, can I just ask, do you have the ability to actually change the title? Just asking.
Yeah, what TM13 said. I have the OP, & thus, the ability to change the title of this thread.

Captains, you get MldBrkr the Bidoof. It can never be the lowest leveled member of your team, & may not learn any HM Moves. In addition, you cannot catch another Bidoof/Bibarel, simply so you can find something else to do your HM Slaving. =P

Have fun.

Also, anyone wondering about My Scrambles...I simply haven't had the time for them...Sadly...I'll see what I can do...

Hello all. I've finally got some time to continue with my Emerald Scramble but I've ran into a roadblock. I've been looking for a Volbeat on Route 117 and for the past 90 minutes, I have yet to find a single one and I am extremely over-leveled.

Can someone please give me a replacement? I have no willpower to continue searching for a 1% chance encounter rate Pokemon. I would like a Pokemon I can catch before Fallarbor town. Also, no first gen Pokes please. And try not to duplicate typing eg: No Marill on top of my Wailmer.
Here are my requests from a few pages back:

-I can turn down any Pokemon I don't approve of
-I'm not a fan of nicknames... keep them reasonable
-If you give me restrictions, please don't make it too tough, this is a easy-medium Challange
-I've used Pellipper, Breloom, Metagross, and Lanturn in memorable playthroughs before... please not them either
-No NFEs

Here's my team. Volbeat in blue.
Kicker the Torchic (CAUGHT)
Must evolve at level 16 to Combusken & then 36 to Blaziken
Must always know Double Kick and Blaze Kick
Last two moves may not be fighting or fire type
Must solo Flannery and Norman, one with only kicking moves

Cindy the female Taillow (CAUGHT)
Can evolve after I have 4 gym badges and she solos 15 trainer-owned electric types
Must solo Winona, 50 flying types between Mauville-Fortree-Lilycove
Must always know endeavor; must take 10 Pokemon down to 20HP or less with Endeavor ASAP
Must always be in my party

Swarley the Gulpin (CAUGHT)
Must know two of Amnesia, Yawn, Encore, Attract
Must solo one trainer in every gym OR put one gym leader Pokemon in every gym OR solo three of Juan's Pokemon in a row
Land an attack on every legendary

Higgins the male Volbeat
Must switch out when his HP is at half or less
Must learn and keep Frustration, soloing Soundproof Pokemon with it

Sunz the Solrock
Must know Sunny Day and Fire Blast ASAP
Must use Sunny Day first in all battles
Must land the final blow on Tate's Solrock
Cannot know rock and psychic moves at the same time

Fastest the Wailmer
Sent into battle whenever an enemy uses a priority move
Must be in top three slots of team
Evolve after consuming 10 Carbos

Solo Rayquaza

After beating Rayquaza, all previous requirements are lifted, except quick claw
Must hold Quick Claw for the entire game

PLEASE give me a speedy reply. I would like to continue on asap while I have the time.

Hey Lafonda, why don't you use an Illumise with the same name and same restrictions?

EDIT: Ninja'd OMB by 12 seconds!Yay!

Also, I am starting on chapter 4 now. This is gonna be a long one!!

@LafondaOnFire: You get Cinderella the female Cacnea! She just wants a sweet prince to sweep her off of her feet, but you know that it won't ever happen. You have to play in with her outrageous idea and must teach her Attract ASAP. She must infatuate one male and have them not attack her in order for her to evolve. When you decide to evolve her, she thinks she looks horrible and you must rename her Loner. She must forget Attract ASAP and cannot use a non-damaging move(like Swords Dance or Growth, but things like Spikes, Toxic, and Leech Seed are okay) against a male Pokemon. To show her hatred for men, she must solo Wallace.

Hey Lafonda, why don't you use an Illumise with the same name and same restrictions?
I'd really prefer a Pokemon that at least has STAB moves or offensive capabilities by level-up. IMO, Illumise is more fit for team support which I'm not very interested in.
Also, the restriction of switching out when HP is less than half is a bit much considering Illumise gets Moonlight and Wish..

Captains, soloing all the OU pokes in the E4 may sound hard, but there's only one per member, with Aaron not having any and Cnythia has 2, but Roserade really shouldn't be a problem for someone you're most likely giving Fly to... Can you just change it back to all? :/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)