Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

@LafondaOnFire: You get Cinderella the female Cacnea! She just wants a sweet prince to sweep her off of her feet, but you know that it won't ever happen. You have to play in with her outrageous idea and must teach her Attract ASAP. She must infatuate one male and have them not attack her in order for her to evolve. When you decide to evolve her, she thinks she looks horrible and you must rename her Loner. She must forget Attract ASAP and cannot use a non-damaging move(like Swords Dance or Growth, but things like Spikes, Toxic, and Leech Seed are okay) against a male Pokemon. To show her hatred for men, she must solo Wallace.
Sounds good, thank you for the speedy reply!

So here's my set-in-stone team:
Kicker the Torchic (CAUGHT)
Must evolve at level 16 to Combusken & then 36 to Blaziken
Must always know Double Kick and Blaze Kick
Last two moves may not be fighting or fire type
Must solo Flannery and Norman, one with only kicking moves

Cindy the female Taillow (CAUGHT)
Can evolve after I have 4 gym badges and she solos 15 trainer-owned electric types
Must solo Winona, 50 flying types between Mauville-Fortree-Lilycove
Must always know endeavor; must take 10 Pokemon down to 20HP or less with Endeavor ASAP
Must always be in my party

Swarley the Gulpin (CAUGHT)
Must know two of Amnesia, Yawn, Encore, Attract
Must solo one trainer in every gym
Land an attack on every legendary (Barring Rayquaza)

Sunz the Solrock
Must know Sunny Day and Fire Blast ASAP
Must use Sunny Day first in all battles
Must land the final blow on Tate's Solrock
Cannot know rock and psychic moves at the same time

Cinderella -> Loner the female Cacnea
Must learn attract ASAP and keep until evolution
Must infatuate one male Pokemon who does not attack her at all to evolve
Must forget Attract upon evolution
Must not use non-attacking moves against male Pokemon
Must solo Wallace

Fastest the Wailmer
Sent into battle whenever an enemy uses a priority move
Must be in top three slots of team
Evolve after consuming 10 Carbos

Solo Rayquaza

After beating Rayquaza, all previous requirements are lifted, except quick claw
Must hold Quick Claw for the entire game

PLEASE give me a speedy reply. I would like to continue on asap while I have the time.[/QUOTE]

Reserving a Pokemon for Captain, editing.

Captain, take a Psyduck and name it Handicap. Handicap is well, handicapped, and can only ever have 3 moves. Basically this means you pick one move when you catch it, and never delete that move, and you are never able to use that move, which simulates having only 3 moveslots. It is frustrated by the fact that it's handicapped by not being able to use one of its moves so it feels a strong desire to spread its handicap to others. As such, it must use Disable to disable a move of at least 20 trainer owned Pokemon in order to evolve into Golduck. There is no need to keep Disable except for evolving, but it cannot be the move you decide to use as your "placeholder" for your empty slot. For a real challange, if it can solo 3 Gym Leaders, disabling all their Pokemon at least once, it can overcome its handicap and learn all four moves... but this means you'll essentailly be taking on 3 Gym Leaders with only two move slots... no easy task. Good luck!

BTW everyone, chapter 2 of my Sapphire Nuzlocke should be up sometime tonight. Keep your eyes out for it!

When shall your next update come Lafonda?
Right now! lol I want to get a small update out right now before I forget what's happened so far. It's not too much, but with it being fresh in my mind, I think I can find good humour for what's happened.

To recap, here's my team:

Can evolve after I have 4 gym badges and she solos 15 trainer-owned electric types
Must always know endeavor; must take 10 Pokemon down to 20HP or less with Endeavor ASAP

Sunz the Solrock

Must solo Wallace

Fastest the Wailmer

Solo Rayquaza

Here's Part 1 if you missed it:
SCRAMBLE CHALLANGE PART 1

• I named myself Luigi, being Emerald (Green) version and all, and that Luigi is better than Mario!
  • Started off the game picking Kicker the Torchic with a Sassy nature. Not the worst I could have got. At least I don't have a -Atk or -SpA nature, I can live with -Spe for in-game purposes.
  • Easy going at this point, nothing stands in Kicker's path.
  • Reaching Petalburg Woods, I decide to find my Taillow here. First I find is female - awesome! Only I KO'd it due to crit hax >.< Luckily the second one I found was female too and it survived my Scratch.
  • Caught Cindy the Taillow with a Relaxed nature. Really, another -Spe nature? Again, I could have gotten worse. At least Kicker and Cindy will have some added bulk to them...
  • Reaching level 15 for both of my Pokemon after Petalburg Woods, I decide to grind in Route 116 so Kicker evolves into Combusken for my gym battle.
  • Surely enough, Kicker destroys the whole gym with Double Kick. One gym down, seven to go...
  • Helping the Devon Corp. dude is no sweat. Team Aqua is destroyed, Peeko is saved.
  • Heading through Petalburg Woods, I decide to venture into the area which requires cut, but I need an HM slave first... finding a wild Shroomish, I catch it and name it Mushaboom. Nature? BRAVE. Another -Spe? This looks like it will be a trend... Ah well, just an HM slave... who cannot learn Cut. Whoops.
  • Off to catch a Zigzagoon. 20 minutes later, I feel I've caught the most elusive Pokemon ever. Boone the Quirky Zigzagoon. At least no -Spe nature anymore. lol Finishing Petalburg Woods now that I can use Cut, fairly uneventful.
  • Going off to Dewford Town, Cindy breezes through Brawly's gym. Makuhita gives me some trouble with Vital Throw, but luckily avoid getting KO'd. Luckily, level 19 was just high enough to triumph.
  • Off to Granite Cave, found Steven, taught Cindy Steel Wing so she can do something to rock types. Luckily, my Mushaboom was able to learn Flash, so going through the cave was easy.
  • Over to Slateport, Team Aqua is destroyed, easy peasy.
  • Going up to Route 110, I'm searching for half an hour (Until 1:15, mind you. I did not get sleep) searching for a freaking Gulpin. The more-elusive-than-Zigzagoon Pokemon. Finally encountering one, I just want to sleep! If I KO it, I would not be happy, so a Great Ball catches it at full health. Swarley the Gulpin... has a Quiet nature. REALLY!? -Spe again!? Not that I'm complaining - Gulpin doesn't have stellar speed, but this is getting too predictable... at least he has +SpA and being a poison type and all...
Summing up, I have:
Kicker the Sassy Combusken: Level 22: Double Kick/Peck/Focus Energy/Ember
Cindy the Relaxed Taillow: Level 25: Wing Attack/Steel Wing/Focus Energy/Quick Attack
Swarley the Quiet Gulpin: Level 12: Pound/Yawn/Poison Gas
Looking in good shape here!

And Part 2 if you missed it:
SCRAMBLE CHALLANGE PART 2:

• We are left off with a new Gulpin which is notably under-levelled compared to the rest of my team, so here comes the grinding!
  • Off to route 103 to battle the excess of trainers, they're such a pain due to how USELESS Swarley's Pound is >.<
  • Level 14 is a godsend, Sludge is scores of times better than pound!
  • Off to the Trick House! One of my favourite additions of Gen 3. Swarley has some trouble defeating Pokemon, but it ultimately successful. Those trees are no match for me!
  • Off to battle May when Swarley reaches level 18; Kicker and Cindy are around level 24
  • May is a breeze! Lombre for SE with Acid (poisoning too), she switches Marshtomp, I switch to Cindy and avoid the Mud Shot, 2HKOing with Wing Attack, and then Slugma is taken down by Cindy too
  • Finishing route 110 off, my team is all paralyzed. At least the Pokemon center is right ahead
  • After healing up, off to get my bike! This makes everything so much faster. No more horrid running for my feet!
  • I decide to conquer route 117 before tackling Wattson's gym. So many people wanted to add me on their Pokegear! It's odd. Why are these people rich? Maybe it's all the winnings from the Game Corner...
  • Defeating Wally was a breeze, lol. Level 16 Ralts? What a pushover...
  • Entering the gym and defeating all the trainers, I am wondering why only two trainers have electric type Pokemon! There's Zigzagoons and Meditites... errrr O_o
  • Reaching Wattson, I intend to defeat everything with Kicker considering that Cindy is 2x weak to electricity and Swarley is only level 20... everything is fine until his Electrike paralyzes me and Manectric has got me down to a sliver of health... sorry Cindy and Swarley! You're going to need to be distractions
  • Swarley switches in and takes a frightful Howl to the face... hooray for Paralyze Heal! Another turn for a Super Potion. Attacking with Sludge while Manectric goes up to +4... at least he's poisoned... then BAM! OHKO with Quick Attack
  • Knowing Wing Attack and Steel Wing will do nothing, I use Quick Attack with Cindy in hopes of a crit! Please RNG gods... nope! Shock Wave OHKO and maybe 1/8 damage done with Quick Attack. At least he's down to 1/3 with poison damage, but oh no! Sitrus Berry -.-
  • Combusken takes +4 Quick Attack like a man and KO's with Double kick. Phew, that was frightening...
  • *Nabs Dynamo Badge* Hoorah!
That's it for this installment! Here's where I'm at now:
Kicker the Combusken: Level 27: Double Kick/Peck/Focus Energy/Ember
Cindy the Taillow: Level 28: Wing Attack/Steel Wing/Endeavor/Quick Attack (Can't evolve soon enough...)
Swarley the Gulpin: Level 20: Sludge/Yawn/Amnesia/Pound

Also: Cindy has soloed 7/15 trainer owned Electric Pokemon, and whittled down 2/10 Pokemon to below 20HP using endeavor.

Coming up next: Off to route 117 to catch Higgins the Volbeat and to Cycling Road to defeat the trainers and hopefully reach 15/15 trainer owned Electric types for Cindy's requirements! Hoping to REACH route 113 or Fallarbor Town.

PART 3: Unnecessary Events are FUN!

• So we're left off with Wattson of Mauville City's gym being defeated... and three days later the quest continued (*cough*schoolwork*cough*)
  • It is decided that Higgins, the Volbeat should be caught on route 117 before I am to continue. After all, it's just east of Mauville and I'm going north soon
  • 90 minutes later it seems I have been unintentionally grinding on Route 117. No Volbeat in sight... curse you 1% encounter rate!! >:( The funniest part is that up until 1 hour in, I thought Illumise had the same encounter rate and I'd found about 20 of them... I thought I was the unluckiest person to ever play Pokemon at this rate! xD
  • The good news is that Swarley has been leveling up the entire time. I figured that when I encounter one, it would be best to Yawn it to sleep to sleep to avoid crit hax... but I never even found one O.o He did level up 10 levels higher. Not much to complain about though, he evolved into Swalot and has respectable attack stats and even better defense stats!
  • Swarley is at level 30 and Kicker and Cindy are both at level 28. Over-leveled much?
  • So then I came onto Smogon to avoid 90 minutes more of entirely unintentional grinding... and all the fun that it entails! Thanks to Oh My Biscuit's replacement Cacnea and for Axmaster68 suggesting Illumise! ^^
  • Now I feel a need to carry on, with my prior roadblock now fully removed. I travel down to cycling road with hopes of Cindy soloing all of the trainers and their Electric Pokemon, so she may evolve after Flannery
  • Bad start... the very first Magnemite KO's with Thundershock + parahax and then another Thundershock -.- Kicker finished up then I heal at the Pokemon Center
  • Then, well, the AI becomes idiotic on the rest of Cycling Road! Cindy manages to hang on with 8 HP left after the first Magnemite I encounter... and then I proceed to KO. After that, no Pokemon ever even attempt to attack me on Cycling Road! Magnemites love to spam Metal Sound and Voltorb's Tackle keeps missing. Except the very last one. But it's level 6 and does 2 HP to me. lol So there's an easy 5 more Pokemon to the Endeavor restriction and I have now reached my 15 Trainer-owned electric solos! Oh how I love the AI xD I was in KO range the WHOLE time and being greedy using Endeavor!!
  • Off to the route east of Mauville for easy defeating and travelling north now. Everyone is so weak... I can OHKO everything
  • Breezing through Route 111 and the Fiery Path and to Route 113 - everything is going swimmingly and I have no plans to stop my run. But then... RED BATTERY LIGHT. Ugh. And I don't even know where my charger is. And oh, look! I just jumped over that cliff and I have a double battle. Well, it's best to finish this asap. When my DS Lite battery light goes red when playing a GBA game, there's NO time left...
  • Easy double battle, everything is very weak compared to my team. Then, OH LOOK! Another trainer challenges me RIGHT after - without even moving!! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU... At this point I'm spamming the A button using Double Kick on the Arons while tearing everything apart looking for my charger... I have next to no time for errors... I don't want to restart from Mauville now!! xD
  • AND. IT HAPPENS...
    The charger is found and I instantly slam it into the wall so my DS can charge xD This was a close call! I save instantly and come to Smogon to share my very unexpected events in this part of my Challange. I think nothing else will go quite as unexpected as what I've gone through...

MVP: Definitely Swarley for trooping his way through the level 13-15s on Route 117. Very monotonous task.

LVP: No one really! After all, Cindy found luck trooping through Cycling Road and Kicker destroyed those Arons (While Cindy and Swarley would have taken ages)

Team so far:
    Kicker the level 34 Combusken: Double Kick/Ember/Peck/Quick Attack
    Cindy the level 30 Taillow: Wing Attack/Steel Wing/Endeavor/Quick Attack
    (7/10 Pokemon Endeavor'd under 20HP) (15/15 Trainer-owned Electric Pokes solo'd)
    Swarley the level 30 Swalot: Sludge/Body Slam/Yawn/Amnesia

At this point, I'm in no mood to continue. I was absolutely frightened here...! So I come here to share my (short) log.
    Please tell me what you think and if there could be improvements for my next log.​

Hey guys, I have the first 30 turns of Whitney up. I'll get the rest up tommorrow.
I enjoyed what you've got up so far! Your extreme frustration with this battle is quite humourous. I guess having a female Totodile would have made this battle much easier, huh?

Metronome picking Blast Burn was hilarious, I have to say. Although, of course, horribly unlucky for you. So many non-attacking moves, but nope!

I enjoyed what you've got up so far! Your extreme frustration with this battle is quite humourous. I guess having a female Totodile would have made this battle much easier, huh?

Metronome picking Blast Burn was hilarious, I have to say. Although, of course, horribly unlucky for you. So many non-attacking moves, but nope!
Thanks! I hope you guys enjoy it, but I certainly didn't.

Oh my word Blast Burn XD XD of all the moves it could have chosen when you sent a Bellsprout out, it picked the strongest Fire Type attack in the game. That's just hilarious.

Anyway, I finally got Chapter 2 of my Nuzlocke up if anyone is interested.

@waterwarrior, one problem with that revenge thing: It wasn't your scramblemon.
@Jimera, great update as always.

Thanks for the reviews, and I hope to get the rest of chapter 4 up soon!

@Axmaster: Epic Battle with Whitney! I loved how the Blast Burn incinerated Twiggy.. His Poison Power could have made the match so much easier! But it's not supposed to be easy.. Sure, you could just Rock Smash, but nearly dying of frustration makes it soo much more fun to read.. Looking forward to the next part.
@LaFonda: I empathize with your search for Volbeat.. 1% encounter rates are gamefreak's worst joke. The battery sequence made me laugh too. Yay for Swarley being the MVP, who would have thought!

I got my third chapter up too. Link is in my sig.. enjoy!

That's just cruel Axmaster. Leaving us hanging like that...how could you?

And yes, Blast Burning Twiggy was hilariously bad (good?) timing. :)

Episode 4 now up! Yes, I know it's still a Snivy picture at the end, on iPhone can't fix. New members, all members get more bad-ass, items galore, and more!

Captain's Scramble Chapter 1

Update!
~Pokemon Pearl!

My Challanges:

Origin the Turtwig
  • Must keep the move: Withdraw. And has to solo one Gym Leader using Withdraw three times.
  • Solo all the Unown's
Custom the Starly
  • Can evolve once it learns a move from the Choice Band set.
  • As Staravia, it can't use the move it learnt to evolve from Starly.
  • To evolve it must solo 25 DP OU pokes, as well as Maylene's Lucario, Gardenia's Roserade, and Wake's Gyarados.
  • Must solo atleast all OU pokes from the E4.
Random the Cleffa
  • To evolve it must solo one rival pokemon once.
  • As Clefairy it must learn and keep Metronome, and max out the PP.
  • It can only Evolve to Clefable it must get the following moves from a Metronome: Hyper Beam, Rock Wrecker, Hydro Cannon, Blast Burn, Frenzy Plant, Giga Impact, Roar Of Time.
  • Must solo an E4 pokemon with only Metronome, if not it must solo Milotic without an Electric move.
Alberto the Shieldon
  • Must have the moves: Stealth Rock, Thunderbolt, Metal Burst, Iron Head.
  • Evolves only when that moveset is obtained.
  • Must solo all of Cyrus' pokemon every time.
Oblivious the Meditite
  • To Evolve: Solo Every Trainer in Maylene's Gym.
  • Only use special moves until it evolves, after it evolves it can only use physical moves.
  • Must solo Bryon.
Shelly the Shellos
  • It may never hold an item.
  • It's only STAB move is a water type.
  • It must Solo Flint
  • It may evolve after soloing 25 Ground types.
  • It may not batle Water type pokemon.
MldBrkr the Bidoof
  • Can never be the lowest level pokemon in my party.
  • Can never learn a HM.
  • Can't catch another Bidoof.
Hanidcap the Psyduck
  • Keep 3 Moves, 1 move must be kept from once it was caught and cannot be changed or used.
  • It must use Disable on 20 pokemon to evolve.

Chapter 1
What a Glorius Day

Welcome to the world of pokemon, my name is Captain, and you'll be following me on my Scramble Challange, we'll be tussling with the trainers and champions of Sinnoh, in the pokemon game: Pearl.

I woke up this morning, it was looking great outside, I was ready for an adventure, I sat down ready to watch some TV, and noticed a news report, it was about the "Search for the Red Gyarados", most would see this and think, "What a load of ****" but not me, this was one quest I could do, as we have a lake literally 10 minutes from my house in Twinleaf Town! I dashed downstairs, ignored a ton of nonesense from my Mum, and hit the road, I joined up with my best friend, Ninjaws, and we hit the path, in search of this Red Gyarados. When we arrived at the lake there was already a Pokemon Professor there with his assisant; Dawn. When the left however, they left a suitcase, we discovered that in the suitcase was some pokemon, rare ones. I chose Turtwig and was complelled to name him, Origins! After a close battle with Ninjaws, I left the lake triumphant, I dashed home to heal up my new pokemon, then left to Sandegm Town to apologise to the Professor. He however was delighted and gave me Origins as a gift, I was so happy, he entrusted me on a quest of my own, with a device called the PokeDex, I was pumped. I departed towards Jubilife City, with an urgent package for Ninjaws, (Express Delivery!) when I arrived I found him in Trainer School, he told me he was on a road to becoming the greatest trainer of all. But I know thats a lie, because I'm the greatest trainer, right? Anyway, I got a new Watch, that was pretty nifty. I had already battled some trainers along Route 202, and was ready for some more action. So after KO'ing all of Ninjaws' pokemon, I left for Oreburgh City, I quickly destroyed the Trainer's pokemon in Oreburgh Gate, and was ready for action. Did I tell you that I caught MldBrkr the Bidoof, well he's Lv.8 and Random the Starly is Lv.7, whilst Origin is Lv. 10. Anyway I quickly discover once in Oreburgh City that Roarke is down the Mines, so I do what a Champion's gotta do, I go and find him, after some pretty intense pokemon battles I meet Roarke at last, he shows me some pretty awesome Rock Smashing, and then we both head off for a battle in his Gym. Origin is on fire, although he hates it, KO'ing all the Gym Trainers. Origin is ready for Roarke, and after boosting his Defenses Sky High with Withdraw. (Even though Origin doesn't like Heights) He proceeds to KO his whole team without need for a potion. Happy and yet tired, we head off to the Pokemon Centre for a well earnt rest.

What adventures will these Hero's encounter next? Turn in next time for Chapter 2 of Captain's Scramble Challange.

The Pokemon Team
That's Gunna Be The Very Best...

Origin

Nature:
Level: 17
Moves: Absorb, Razor Leaf, Withdraw, Curse

Random

Nature:
Level: 14
Moves: Quick Attack, Wing Attack, Double Team, Tackle

MldBrkr

Nature:
Level: 15
Moves: Tackle, Tail Whip, Rollout, Defense Curl

Notes: I have to import my HM Slave from HGSS due to I_Am_Random's Bidoof Challange! *Shakes Fist*

@LaFonda: I empathize with your search for Volbeat.. 1% encounter rates are gamefreak's worst joke. The battery sequence made me laugh too. Yay for Swarley being the MVP, who would have thought!
Yeah, 1% encounter rates are just plain ridiculous. I know that Seedot has a 1% chance on route 117 as well. If I would have found one before a Volbeat, I'd swear that the RNG gods are against me. And I'm pleased Swarley did so well in this chapter! I'm doubting it will happen any time soon.

To recap, here's my team:

Sunz the Solrock

Must solo Wallace

Fastest the Wailmer

Solo Rayquaza

Here's Part 3 if you missed it:
SCRAMBLE CHALLANGE PART 3: Unnecessary Events are FUN!

• So we're left off with Wattson of Mauville City's gym being defeated... and three days later the quest continued (*cough*schoolwork*cough*)
  • It is decided that Higgins, the Volbeat should be caught on route 117 before I am to continue. After all, it's just east of Mauville and I'm going north soon
  • 90 minutes later it seems I have been unintentionally grinding on Route 117. No Volbeat in sight... curse you 1% encounter rate!! >:( The funniest part is that up until 1 hour in, I thought Illumise had the same encounter rate and I'd found about 20 of them... I thought I was the unluckiest person to ever play Pokemon at this rate! xD
  • The good news is that Swarley has been leveling up the entire time. I figured that when I encounter one, it would be best to Yawn it to sleep to sleep to avoid crit hax... but I never even found one O.o He did level up 10 levels higher. Not much to complain about though, he evolved into Swalot and has respectable attack stats and even better defense stats!
  • Swarley is at level 30 and Kicker and Cindy are both at level 28. Over-leveled much?
  • So then I came onto Smogon to avoid 90 minutes more of entirely unintentional grinding... and all the fun that it entails! Thanks to Oh My Biscuit's replacement Cacnea and for Axmaster68 suggesting Illumise! ^^
  • Now I feel a need to carry on, with my prior roadblock now fully removed. I travel down to cycling road with hopes of Cindy soloing all of the trainers and their Electric Pokemon, so she may evolve after Flannery
  • Bad start... the very first Magnemite KO's with Thundershock + parahax and then another Thundershock -.- Kicker finished up then I heal at the Pokemon Center
  • Then, well, the AI becomes idiotic on the rest of Cycling Road! Cindy manages to hang on with 8 HP left after the first Magnemite I encounter... and then I proceed to KO. After that, no Pokemon ever even attempt to attack me on Cycling Road! Magnemites love to spam Metal Sound and Voltorb's Tackle keeps missing. Except the very last one. But it's level 6 and does 2 HP to me. lol So there's an easy 5 more Pokemon to the Endeavor restriction and I have now reached my 15 Trainer-owned electric solos! Oh how I love the AI xD I was in KO range the WHOLE time and being greedy using Endeavor!!
  • Off to the route east of Mauville for easy defeating and travelling north now. Everyone is so weak... I can OHKO everything
  • Breezing through Route 111 and the Fiery Path and to Route 113 - everything is going swimmingly and I have no plans to stop my run. But then... RED BATTERY LIGHT. Ugh. And I don't even know where my charger is. And oh, look! I just jumped over that cliff and I have a double battle. Well, it's best to finish this asap. When my DS Lite battery light goes red when playing a GBA game, there's NO time left...
  • Easy double battle, everything is very weak compared to my team. Then, OH LOOK! Another trainer challenges me RIGHT after - without even moving!! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU... At this point I'm spamming the A button using Double Kick on the Arons while tearing everything apart looking for my charger... I have next to no time for errors... I don't want to restart from Mauville now!! xD
  • AND. IT HAPPENS...
    The charger is found and I instantly slam it into the wall so my DS can charge xD This was a close call! I save instantly and come to Smogon to share my very unexpected events in this part of my Challange. I think nothing else will go quite as unexpected as what I've gone through...

MVP: Definitely Swarley for trooping his way through the level 13-15s on Route 117. Very monotonous task.

LVP: No one really! After all, Cindy found luck trooping through Cycling Road and Kicker destroyed those Arons (While Cindy and Swarley would have taken ages)

Team so far:
    Kicker the level 34 Combusken: Double Kick/Ember/Peck/Quick Attack
    Cindy the level 30 Taillow: Wing Attack/Steel Wing/Endeavor/Quick Attack
    (7/10 Pokemon Endeavor'd under 20HP) (15/15 Trainer-owned Electric Pokes solo'd)
    Swarley the level 30 Swalot: Sludge/Body Slam/Yawn/Amnesia

At this point, I'm in no mood to continue. I was absolutely frightened here...! So I come here to share my (short) log.
    Please tell me what you think and if there could be improvements for my next log.​

And Part 2 if you missed it:
SCRAMBLE CHALLANGE PART 2:

• We are left off with a new Gulpin which is notably under-levelled compared to the rest of my team, so here comes the grinding!
  • Off to route 103 to battle the excess of trainers, they're such a pain due to how USELESS Swarley's Pound is >.<
  • Level 14 is a godsend, Sludge is scores of times better than pound!
  • Off to the Trick House! One of my favourite additions of Gen 3. Swarley has some trouble defeating Pokemon, but it ultimately successful. Those trees are no match for me!
  • Off to battle May when Swarley reaches level 18; Kicker and Cindy are around level 24
  • May is a breeze! Lombre for SE with Acid (poisoning too), she switches Marshtomp, I switch to Cindy and avoid the Mud Shot, 2HKOing with Wing Attack, and then Slugma is taken down by Cindy too
  • Finishing route 110 off, my team is all paralyzed. At least the Pokemon center is right ahead
  • After healing up, off to get my bike! This makes everything so much faster. No more horrid running for my feet!
  • I decide to conquer route 117 before tackling Wattson's gym. So many people wanted to add me on their Pokegear! It's odd. Why are these people rich? Maybe it's all the winnings from the Game Corner...
  • Defeating Wally was a breeze, lol. Level 16 Ralts? What a pushover...
  • Entering the gym and defeating all the trainers, I am wondering why only two trainers have electric type Pokemon! There's Zigzagoons and Meditites... errrr O_o
  • Reaching Wattson, I intend to defeat everything with Kicker considering that Cindy is 2x weak to electricity and Swarley is only level 20... everything is fine until his Electrike paralyzes me and Manectric has got me down to a sliver of health... sorry Cindy and Swarley! You're going to need to be distractions
  • Swarley switches in and takes a frightful Howl to the face... hooray for Paralyze Heal! Another turn for a Super Potion. Attacking with Sludge while Manectric goes up to +4... at least he's poisoned... then BAM! OHKO with Quick Attack
  • Knowing Wing Attack and Steel Wing will do nothing, I use Quick Attack with Cindy in hopes of a crit! Please RNG gods... nope! Shock Wave OHKO and maybe 1/8 damage done with Quick Attack. At least he's down to 1/3 with poison damage, but oh no! Sitrus Berry -.-
  • Combusken takes +4 Quick Attack like a man and KO's with Double kick. Phew, that was frightening...
  • *Nabs Dynamo Badge* Hoorah!
That's it for this installment! Here's where I'm at now:
Kicker the Combusken: Level 27: Double Kick/Peck/Focus Energy/Ember
Cindy the Taillow: Level 28: Wing Attack/Steel Wing/Endeavor/Quick Attack (Can't evolve soon enough...)
Swarley the Gulpin: Level 20: Sludge/Yawn/Amnesia/Pound

Also: Cindy has soloed 7/15 trainer owned Electric Pokemon, and whittled down 2/10 Pokemon to below 20HP using endeavor.

Coming up next: Off to route 117 to catch Higgins the Volbeat and to Cycling Road to defeat the trainers and hopefully reach 15/15 trainer owned Electric types for Cindy's requirements! Hoping to REACH route 113 or Fallarbor Town.

And here's Part 1 if you missed it:
SCRAMBLE CHALLANGE PART 1

• I named myself Luigi, being Emerald (Green) version and all, and that Luigi is better than Mario!
  • Started off the game picking Kicker the Torchic with a Sassy nature. Not the worst I could have got. At least I don't have a -Atk or -SpA nature, I can live with -Spe for in-game purposes.
  • Easy going at this point, nothing stands in Kicker's path.
  • Reaching Petalburg Woods, I decide to find my Taillow here. First I find is female - awesome! Only I KO'd it due to crit hax >.< Luckily the second one I found was female too and it survived my Scratch.
  • Caught Cindy the Taillow with a Relaxed nature. Really, another -Spe nature? Again, I could have gotten worse. At least Kicker and Cindy will have some added bulk to them...
  • Reaching level 15 for both of my Pokemon after Petalburg Woods, I decide to grind in Route 116 so Kicker evolves into Combusken for my gym battle.
  • Surely enough, Kicker destroys the whole gym with Double Kick. One gym down, seven to go...
  • Helping the Devon Corp. dude is no sweat. Team Aqua is destroyed, Peeko is saved.
  • Heading through Petalburg Woods, I decide to venture into the area which requires cut, but I need an HM slave first... finding a wild Shroomish, I catch it and name it Mushaboom. Nature? BRAVE. Another -Spe? This looks like it will be a trend... Ah well, just an HM slave... who cannot learn Cut. Whoops.
  • Off to catch a Zigzagoon. 20 minutes later, I feel I've caught the most elusive Pokemon ever. Boone the Quirky Zigzagoon. At least no -Spe nature anymore. lol Finishing Petalburg Woods now that I can use Cut, fairly uneventful.
  • Going off to Dewford Town, Cindy breezes through Brawly's gym. Makuhita gives me some trouble with Vital Throw, but luckily avoid getting KO'd. Luckily, level 19 was just high enough to triumph.
  • Off to Granite Cave, found Steven, taught Cindy Steel Wing so she can do something to rock types. Luckily, my Mushaboom was able to learn Flash, so going through the cave was easy.
  • Over to Slateport, Team Aqua is destroyed, easy peasy.
  • Going up to Route 110, I'm searching for half an hour (Until 1:15, mind you. I did not get sleep) searching for a freaking Gulpin. The more-elusive-than-Zigzagoon Pokemon. Finally encountering one, I just want to sleep! If I KO it, I would not be happy, so a Great Ball catches it at full health. Swarley the Gulpin... has a Quiet nature. REALLY!? -Spe again!? Not that I'm complaining - Gulpin doesn't have stellar speed, but this is getting too predictable... at least he has +SpA and being a poison type and all...
Summing up, I have:
Kicker the Sassy Combusken: Level 22: Double Kick/Peck/Focus Energy/Ember
Cindy the Relaxed Taillow: Level 25: Wing Attack/Steel Wing/Focus Energy/Quick Attack
Swarley the Quiet Gulpin: Level 12: Pound/Yawn/Poison Gas
Looking in good shape here!

And now I'm updating with part 4! I also plan to get part 5 out by this evening. So, without further ado, part 4:

SCRAMBLE CHALLANGE PART 4: RNG Gods are Finnicky

• So, we are left off with a full battery and are continuing on route 113. Everything seems normal, same old ash everywhere... but something is very off... there's a strange presence in the area...
  • Could it be three Skarmory encounters in a row!? Skarm has a 5% encounter rate here... That's a 0.0125% chance of happening. Wow. And no shiny Pokemon with my current luck? -.- Anyways, it's too bad I don't need a Skarm for my Challange. As I'm exiting the grass on the route, I encounter a Slugma. Turns out they have a 25% chance encounter rate. So how did I avoid the 70% Spindas here? O.o Maybe this is foreshadowing luck... hopefully?
  • Off to meet Lanette in Fallarbor town and getting a Lotad doll in her house. I remember making a secret base with it when I was 11... good times! Fairly uneventful on the route. I find a hidden Carbos touse on Speedy (After I get the darn Good Rod)
  • Defeating the trainers with my level 30-35 Pokemon is a breeze. Kicker the Combusken levels up to level 36 and I get myself a Blaziken! ^^ Too bad he's extremely powerful and I am still using a Taillow... Flannery cannot come soon enough
  • Off to Meteor Falls, the Team Magma peeps flee at the sight of me. Yeah, you better run away from me and my over-leveled Pokemon! After encountering a Zubat, I find 3 Solrocks in a row. I catch one with a Rash nature and nickname it Sunz. That's actually decent considering it needs to know Fire Blast (+SpA, -SpDef)
  • Going off to TEH VOLCANO OF DOOM (Not really, how can Team Magma stand up to my amazing over-leveled Pokemon?) and destroying everyone except Maxie. Erm, he's actually tough to take down... O.O I figure Sunz could level up but he leads with Mightyena. Switching to Cindy, he Crits and KOs with Bite. Uhhhh, ok. Swarley comes in and spams Sludge until he decides to switch to Camerupt. Well, this is frightening! Cindy is fainted and Magnitude can KO Swarley and Kicker... to Sunz!... as it uses Focus Energy
  • Well this is eventful. I'm spamming Rock Throw as he's spamming Ember, half of which are getting crits - I keep using Super Potions. We reach a point where his Ember crits and KOs at half health (I thought I'd survive) Well then... he's at about 1/3 health, so Kicker can outspeed and KO with Double kick. But he decides to use Super Potions xD Nevermind that - my attack takes him down to 1/3 health for KO range. We repeat this and then I KO. Onto whittling the rest off Mightyena and then lol - Zubat
  • The Meteorite has been saved!! Too bad it accidentally fell in the volcano... jk xD Off to Flannery - finally!
  • Reaching the gym, I make sure Swarley solos a gym trainer and that Cindy is within the range of levelling up
  • Now for the ultimate test - Flannery! I always found Torkoal to be a pain like Miltank used to be... nonetheless, I lead with Cindy and switch to Kicker so KO the Numel. And guess who leveled up!? Not Cindy -.- 89 more Exp. Points to go! Fantastic. Ah well, back to Cindy for bait and switch. Not like Slugma can do anything to Kicker. lol Easy KO with Double Kick and Cindy levels up! The end of this battle CANNOT come soon enough!! >_<
  • Kicker proceeds to spam Double Kick for the remainder of the battle. Camerupt uses Sunny day which startles me... Torkoal's Overheat may hurt now... Nonetheless, I have confidence being at level 37 should destroy the level 28 Torkoal!
  • Oh wait, it used attract. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU. I forgot about that. And now it's Body Slamming me... GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! This is pleasant. Now being able to attack while hoping the RNG gods don't paralyze me... Please... if there's any time you can listen to me, RNG gods, it's now. No paralysis please!
  • THEY LISTENED! Double Kick pulls through the power of love, but wait, Body Slam crits and KOs............
    Yup, the RNG gods listened alright... while still spiting me -.-
  • Off to Sunz in hopes of resisting an Overheat/Body Slam while Reviving Kicker. And oh look, Overheat OHKO! I think to myself, "Well at least Overheat won't do anything to Kicker now." And then read the White Herb message. Yeah, Miltank-frustration-level. >.<
  • Well, Kicker proceeds to spam Double Kick, and luckily it KOs... that was painful. It's a lot more defensive than I remember... and I was 9 levels higher than Torkoal. Nonetheless, I'm half way done with my gym badges and Cindy is evolving! FINALLY >:D Level 33. Good riddance too.
MVP: Definitely Blaziken for trooping through Flannery in the end
LVP: Sunz. For being under-leveled. Especially by comparison to my team. lol
Special thanks to the RNG gods for playing games with me... >.>

Team so far:
Kicker the level 37 Blaziken: Double Kick/Blaze Kick/Peck/Quick Attack
Cindy the level 33 Swellow: Wing Attack/Steel Wing/Endeavor/Quick Attack
Swarley the level 33 Swalot" Sludge/Yawn/Body Slam/Amnesia
Sunz the Rash level 21 Solrock: Rock Throw/Tackle/Fire Spin/Harden

I managed to Endeavor 2 Pokemon to under 20 HP with Cindy, taking the total up to 9/10, and I solo'd 15 trainer-owned Electric Pokemon in my last update, hence why I could evolve right after Flannery
Since I solo's Flannery using only kicking moves (Heck, only Double Kick :P) I am now not restricted to soloing Norman with only kicking moves... but why wouldn't I spam Double Kick anyways? xD

I hope to catch Cinderella and Speedy and defeat Norman by my next update tonight. I hope you enjoyed, and as always, tell me if what you thought of my log and if there's anything I can do to improve! Thanks for reading!

Axmaster...u now see how awesome Beastly is? He really is just like me. lol.

My second copy of white got stolen while I was asleep so I didn't get to get too far into my scramble challenge. But my wife is sending me another copy. But this time I want a different kind of challenge.

I was watching the the show the other day (yes, I watch the show sometimes) and they had a B Button League. Which made me laugh very hard...but also got me thinking........how hard would a game be if you never evolved your pokes?

So here is my request!

I would like a B Button Scramble Challenge. Keep in mind that none of my guys will evolve from their lowest form...so be kind on the other restrictions please.

-Pokemon White
-No Snivy as a starter
-Medium Difficulty
-No legends (I do have access to Zorua, who is allowed)

BeastMode2010, take a Pidove and name it Pidge.

Pidove's Pokédex entry said:
Each follows its Trainer's orders as best it can, but they sometimes fail to understand complicated commands.
Pidge gets confused by complicated commands, so it can never switch attacks mid-battle.
In addition, it cannot use moves if they are super effective, because that would overload his tiny pigeon brain.

He also has a magpie-like attraction to shiny objects, so he must always hold something shiny ASAP.

He must solo Skyla, to prove himself as the smartest most adequate flying-type around.

BeastMode, take a Darmaraka named Mr.T, FOOL!

Must have ONE special move ASAP and have it kept at all times. Can either learn Fire Punch OR Flare Blitz. Solo the Ice Gym Leader and two of his trainers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)