Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

May I give you a second challange? you don't have to accept it, but if you're eagerto get started then just tell me and I'll give you a second

Snaquaza

KACAW
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Need 1 more for my medium WHITE 2 Challange, preferably something from before the second gym, otherwise I'm stuck with Wotter the Oshawott until Castelia.

Rules:
1. 6 pokemon, no NFE's preferrably
2. Can trade.
3. First person to suggest a pokemon also suggests a game for me to play (either Black 1 or White 2)
4. Please no move restrictions or level restrictions, I like to have a lot of freedom whilst experiencing new pokemon :)
5. I might reject it if it's seemingly unpleasant. If I do it's definitely because I don't like you as a person and it definitely doesn't have anything to do with the pokemon you gave me.(/sarcasm)
6. Medium difficulty, make it somewhat difficult (whole team weak to certain types, not giving me certain easy mode pokemon) but nothing ridiculous.

Pokemon:

Vaporeon:
Neptune (if male) or Mizuki (if Female) loves the water, and so wants to evolve as soon as possible. But before that, Neptune/Mizuki wants to battle as many water types as possible- switch him/her in to every trained water-type you find- It doesn't matter wether you win or lose, Neptune/Mizuki just wants to feel the water. Once you get your first Water stone, you must evolve Neptune/Mizuki immediately. It must always know Acid Armour once you can learn it, and always lead your party while surfing and use Acid Armour at the start of every battle near water. For good measure, Vaporeon must solo Marlon

Koffing:
Take a Koffing and name it Bloat. Bloat is on a mission to become the most bloated thing ever. Why? No one knows, he's just friggin' weird like that. In order to bloat himself up more, he needs to consume items to convert into bizarre and nasty gases! As such, your goal is to use as many different (consumable) items as possible on Bloat. More items gets you more things! (prior to meeting these requirements, you cannot do the things listed)

10 different items - can now hold non-consumable items
15 different items - can now use more than one of its moves in each battle
20 different items - can now evolve
25 different items - can now learn TM moves
30 different items - can now be used in the Elite 4

Meinfoo:
Get a Mienfoo name Scout, it needs to be the first in you party at all time, and needs to U-Turn right away. It can only and has to evolve when ten Trainer pokemon fainted due U-Turn on the first turn of the battle. It has to have Regenerator. As a Mienshao feels superior, it won’t want to use attacks stronger than U-Turn. If you choose to keep it un-evolved you can use all moves.

Oshawott:
jon_eod, you get Effect the Oshawott. Obviously, Oshawott may learn any move, but he may not always use them. Oshawott must always use its weakest move against enemies. Immunities do not count. This will give you your move freedom, but also forces you to plan ahead on which moves to use. It may evolve after solo'ing your rival at the Pokemon tournament. As a Dewott, it does not want to get healed anymore, except for Pokecenter. The previous restriction still applies. It also feels the need to support your team more and switch into battle anytime a team member gets beneath half health, unless conflicting with other solo's. After succesfully switching into battle for this reason in trainer battles AND knocking out the foe you switched into, Dewott may evolve into Samurott. As a Samurott, Effect believes it is strong and does not want to deal two times damage to one opponent. Previous restrictions are void. Afterwards, switch out or deal no damage to that foe. When Samurott is damaged by a super effective attack, it wants to be healed by at least 10 (consumable) items in your bag. (Or trash that amount of items). If Samurott gets hit by a not very effective attack, you must buy 10 (consumable) items. The buying must be done as soon as you get to a Pokecenter. To prove its total worth, Oshawott wants to solo Iris without you using the bag for that battle.

Zaphod the Trapinch:
take Zaphod the male Pokemon of your choice. While Zaphod traveled through Unova for less then twenty poke dollars per day, he seemed to lose himself along the way, preferring wandering Unova to his true calling of drinking as much alcohol as possible and mating with various exotic females of various species. Well, it's time for an intervention-you're going to get Zaphod's life back on track.

First of all, you need to get Zaphod very drunk so he can remember how much fun it was when he was drinking and traveling as opposed to just traveling. In order to do this, you'll need to give him the specific mixes he desires. A "mix" means consuming the listed beverages and items in THE ORDER LISTED in a single battle.

Janx Spirit (X Special->Super Potion)

Arcturian Mega-Gin (Soda Pop->X Attack->Hyper Potion)

Dragon Slammer (Fresh Water->Ether)

Death Stick (Hyper Potion->Max Potion)

Pan-galactic gargle blaster (X Special->Max Elixer->Oran Berry->Full Restore->X Attack)

Zaphod must consume every mix at least once by the Elite 4, and he must consume one during every Gym battle that isn't soloed by someone else.

Secondly, you need to get Zaphod to shower off and spend some intimate time with the opposite sex. You must catch at least 1 Pokemon on every route, and if that Pokemon is female and in the same egg group as Zaphod then you must send them to the day care together until an egg is produced.
Koffing is before Castelia too

Edit: I need more Pokemon for my scramble too, two actually, this is what i already have and the rules
I would like an scramble on Pokemon Platinum, i can trade to obtain most Pokemon, I will say it when one can't. Difficulty: Medium-Hard.
I would like all dual-typed Pokemon and no type overlaps, unless it is impossible to prevent it.
I would like one extremely hard legendary Pokemon challenge, I can get: Legendary Birds, Mew Duo, Legendary Beasts, Tower Duo, Celebi, Dialga, Palkia, Heatran, Cresselia, Manaphy, Darkrai, Shaymin and Arceus via trading and of course Giratina in-game. Please be creative and do something with signature moves, abilities and typings.

I hope this was correct.

Greets, Snaquaza

Pokemon:

Bravo the Toxicroak
Try out Bravo the Toxicroak

Now like the man he's named after, Bravo has a thing for the ladies. If he fights a female Pokémon, he'll just stare at them so Bravo must not fight any female Pokemon during your playthrough (if he's sent out against one, he must switch unless he's the last one alive)
He is also loyal to theToxicroak family, so he must have the moves Toxic and Roar in his movepool at all times, so he is reminded of the name that he carries :D

Have fun! :D

Turtles the Turtwig
Snaquaza, how about Turtles the turtwig
Turtles is a bit nostalgic and likes the fact that before Gen4 all Grass type moves were special, so therefore can only use special grass moves also, she must know at least one non damaging move at all times. S/he also wants to prove his/her strength in your team, so must solo Jupiter in eterna city to evolve into Grotle. As a Grotle, s/he gains confidence and can lose the non damaging move. To evolve again, Giga Drain must be learnt and the next major trainer battle solo'd. Finally, as a Torterra one physical Grass move may be learnt.
Have Fun

No Guard the Articuno
Snaquaza, take No Guard the Articuno

This Articuno is based on a hack I once requested to enact revenge against the Battle Subway. (It worked until I kept getting opponents with bloody Sturdy!)
As his name suggests, he believes that he has the ability No Guard...

- He wants to show off his awesome ability all the time, so he cannot use attacks with an Accuracy higher than 90%, except Hdden Power. For coverage.

- However, Hidden Power can only be used 3 times per match. (Once per match if the opponent is wild, or only has 1 pokemon)

- Sheer Cold must be learned ASAP, and must KO one pokemon (or two, if you want a greater challenge) in every important fight (Gym Leaders, E4 members, Rival, Giratina, etc.) once learned.
And I mean Every. Important. Fight. (Won't do it if I need to solo one, but there are still enough left)

- Before you get Sheer Cold, he must still prove his worth to you by soloing one Gym Leader without a weakness to his current attacks.

- Mind Reader cannot be learned. (Doesn't need it, man - He's got No Guard!) Nor can he hold any Accuracy boosting item.

- If he misses more than 3 times in a row, he becomes distraught that his accuracy has been lowered, so will refuse to fight until a PokeCentre is reached, or if an X-Accuracy is used.

- Speaking of which, you may only use 5 X-Accuracies on him for the entirety of the Scramble. (Or do you want that cut down to... 3?)

- Finally, since his initial purpose was to destroy the Battle Subway, his final challenge is to solo a Frontier Brain, killing their last pokemon with Sheer Cold.

EDIT: If you want an optional, greater challenge, my No Guard was always Scarfed, so you can recreate this by having him be unable to switch attacks until he switches out.

Have fun...

RNG the Magnemite
Anyway Snaquaza, I have a lovely poke for you, named RNG the Magnemite any pokemon that can evolve twice). RNG is a fan of RNG and bases his challenges on it. You may learn a total of 3 damaging moves, while all your moves must be off 4 different types ASAP, and they must stay at that number. RNG may evolve for the first time at level 26 after solo'ing 2 gyms and evolve a second time at level 37 after solo'ing 1 other gym leaders. For every time RNG faints, throw away 6 of your most expensive pokeballs, or 7 of your most expensive items. You may heal RNG a maximum of 5 times per battle.
RNG may not hold items. (If yes, he must always hold an item. I don't know what game you are playing, so if it does not apply, ignore this.) To prove your Pokemon worth, have it solo at least 4 elite four and champion pokemon per fight of 2 members.

@mew420, You get Lynx the Shinx (With Rivalry). Lynx wants to prove that s/he is the leader of the pack! To do this Lynx must beat 20 other same gender electric pokemon to evolve into a Luxio. To also prove Lynx's awesomeness, s/he must learn and keep Roar and Swagger (They do have to look their best!) and always know Thunder Fang! To make the final step to leadership and evolve into a Luxray, Lynx must solo Wake or Volkner like a boss!

Edit: I need more Pokemon for my scramble too, two actually, this is what i already have and the rules
I would like an scramble on Pokemon Platinum, i can trade to obtain most Pokemon, I will say it when one can't. Difficulty: Medium-Hard.
I would like all dual-typed Pokemon and no type overlaps, unless it is impossible to prevent it.
I would like one extremely hard legendary Pokemon challenge, I can get: Legendary Birds, Mew Duo, Legendary Beasts, Tower Duo, Celebi, Dialga, Palkia, Heatran, Cresselia, Manaphy, Darkrai, Shaymin and Arceus via trading and of course Giratina in-game. Please be creative and do something with signature moves, abilities and typings.

I've got one for you! Take "Nuz 1" the wurmple! Nuz 1 is special, in fact, he's a star! He was once trained by the legendary trainer known as Nuzlocke! His time was cut short however, and he was released as per the rules. Nuz 1 vows to become better, faster, stronger than he was before, so much so that he must never lose a battle! If he loses a battle he runs away in shame and defeat. At this point you have only one option, replace him, just as Nuzlocke did. You must find the master wurmple. However, to keep the memories of wurmples past, name the new, better wurmple "Nuz 2." Nuz must solo one gym trainer from a gym of your choice, and he can never be the lower than 10 levels from the highest level on your team (he is the best).

To recap:
Catch a wurmple, name it Nuz 1.
Nuz 1 can evolve whenever he wants, has no move restrictions, and strives to be the best of your team.
If Nuz 1 faints, release him ASAP, (him running away in shame)
Catch a Nuz 2 and begin the journey again.
For every past wurmple, add 1 to the number in the name.
Nuz # must always be within 10 levels of your highest level. You must grind him up if you catch a new one that doesn't fit the requirements.
Solo 1 gym trainer from any gym.

Snaquaza

KACAW
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I've got one for you! Take "Nuz 1" the wurmple! Nuz 1 is special, in fact, he's a star! He was once trained by the legendary trainer known as Nuzlocke! His time was cut short however, and he was released as per the rules. Nuz 1 vows to become better, faster, stronger than he was before, so much so that he must never lose a battle! If he loses a battle he runs away in shame and defeat. At this point you have only one option, replace him, just as Nuzlocke did. You must find the master wurmple. However, to keep the memories of wurmples past, name the new, better wurmple "Nuz 2." Nuz must solo one gym trainer from a gym of your choice, and he can never be the lower than 10 levels from the highest level on your team (he is the best).

To recap:
Catch a wurmple, name it Nuz 1.
Nuz 1 can evolve whenever he wants, has no move restrictions, and strives to be the best of your team.
If Nuz 1 faints, release him ASAP, (him running away in shame)
Catch a Nuz 2 and begin the journey again.
For every past wurmple, add 1 to the number in the name.
Nuz # must always be within 10 levels of your highest level. You must grind him up if you catch a new one that doesn't fit the requirements.
Solo 1 gym trainer from any gym.
Accepted, i wont complain about types anymore

Hey guys,

my B2 Scramblocke is killing me, literally killing me. I lost all of my pokemon last night against Clay so I'm gonna start a new game. Gonna leave B2 for a while and play Diamond. I wanna have a theme to my run based on a location, so for example Rainforest or Desert. More creative the better. Also, all pokemon must evolve at least once. Mediumish difficult, with some good character behind the pokemon. I reserve the right to reject any challange if I don't like the pokemon involved :P

Cheers guys

Snaquaza

KACAW
Hey guys,

my B2 Scramblocke is killing me, literally killing me. I lost all of my pokemon last night against Clay so I'm gonna start a new game. Gonna leave B2 for a while and play Diamond. I wanna have a theme to my run based on a location, so for example Rainforest or Desert. More creative the better. Also, all pokemon must evolve at least once. Mediumish difficult, with some good character behind the pokemon. I reserve the right to reject any challange if I don't like the pokemon involved :P

Cheers guys
Reserve a Pokemon, is the location Cave or Outer SpaceOK

Edit: would you want a pokemon of the location or a whole challange around a location. As you can receive my new Zubat by cave if you dont need the whole challange based around it

@Snaquaza, Somehow sensing your peril with your fire and flying weakness (Technically speaking), a magicarp comes to your aid. This is the King/Queen of all Karp, KingKarp/QueenKarp the Magicarp! He has traveled great distances to be here and hopes to aid you on your heroic quest. Here's the problem though. As a powerful king, he doesn't like to fight. He is more of an emotional support kind of mon. Before your battles, he will spend endless minutes rehearsing great speeches he will give... which you don't understand in the slightest. But as King, he must be present in the battlefield, before making a hasty retreat. After doing this awhile, he gets more confident with his combat bearings and will attack foes... and surprisingly beat them too! It isn't too long before he evolves into a Powerful Warlord of a being, known in legend as Gyarados! Now having proved his capabilities he is willing to stay back a little and may even sit out battles, that do not concern him. After evolving he must learn and keep this moveset:

- Dragon Rage
- Ice Fang/Avalanche
- Waterfall
- This move slot is up to you...

After becoming a powerful king, Kingkarp notices that he is not the only one who shares his ideals. Byron, King of Steel, is becoming a major adversery. Kingkarp will fight him and his army willingly, as to take down a foe on the field of battle will make him legendary. Speaking of Legendary, Kingkarp also wants to go and fight the mighty Garchomp, to prove he is worthy of such a legend, but will he succeed? That is up to you!

To Summarize:
- KingKarp the Magicarp.
- Must be sent in at the start of every battle for his time as a Magicarp.
- Must tackle 5 enemy pokemon to evolve.
- As Gyarados, he cannot be used in every second fight and against any pokemon lower level than him.
- Must have the above moveset
- He must solo Byron.
- (Additional Challenge) He must solo Cynthia's Garchomp.

Snaquaza

KACAW
@Snaquaza, Somehow sensing your peril with your fire and flying weakness (Technically speaking), a magicarp comes to your aid. This is the King/Queen of all Karp, KingKarp/QueenKarp the Magicarp! He has traveled great distances to be here and hopes to aid you on your heroic quest. Here's the problem though. As a powerful king, he doesn't like to fight. He is more of an emotional support kind of mon. Before your battles, he will spend endless minutes rehearsing great speeches he will give... which you don't understand in the slightest. But as King, he must be present in the battlefield, before making a hasty retreat. After doing this awhile, he gets more confident with his combat bearings and will attack foes... and surprisingly beat them too! It isn't too long before he evolves into a Powerful Warlord of a being, known in legend as Gyarados! Now having proved his capabilities he is willing to stay back a little and may even sit out battles, that do not concern him. After evolving he must learn and keep this moveset:

- Dragon Rage
- Ice Fang/Avalanche
- Waterfall
- This move slot is up to you...

After becoming a powerful king, Kingkarp notices that he is not the only one who shares his ideals. Byron, King of Steel, is becoming a major adversery. Kingkarp will fight him and his army willingly, as to take down a foe on the field of battle will make him legendary. Speaking of Legendary, Kingkarp also wants to go and fight the mighty Garchomp, to prove he is worthy of such a legend, but will he succeed? That is up to you!

To Summarize:
- KingKarp the Magicarp.
- Must be sent in at the start of every battle for his time as a Magicarp.
- Must tackle 5 enemy pokemon to evolve.
- As Gyarados, he cannot be used in every second fight and against any pokemon lower level than him.
- Must have the above moveset
- He must solo Byron.
- (Additional Challenge) He must solo Cynthia's Garchomp.
Cool, that would be the last challenge and it is accepted, however, im sad people still did type overlaps, but whatever, i need challenges

Edit: I hope this Zubat is OK, it isnt based around a cave, but the story start in one.

I made it in a way it should be possible in every game

Take Quest the Zubat.

Backstory:
Once upon a time, there was a small little Zubat, this Zubat lived in a big community of Zubat, Golbat and Crobat. He was very happy. Although often enough a trainer came across. They never managed to catch somebody. This was because every bat in the community was skilled in confusing the opponent. Some of the Crobat were even able to make haze and make the trainer unable to see. All of the time somebody was taking guard. The only thing they have to do is preventing trainers of coming near the group. But one day, this little Zubat had to take guard, however, he wasn’t skilled at confusing the opponent yet. He only knew the inaccurate Supersonic. Then a trainer walked into the cave. The name of the trainer was [insert name of champion here]. The little Zubat tried his best to confuse the trainer, but the Supersonic just kept missing. After having done multiple tries to confuse the opponent, [insert name most powerful attacker of said trainer here] was called out of his Pokeball and it knocked the Zubat out. For an hour or two the Zubat lay unconscious on the ground. When it woke up the little Zubat cried until he fell asleep, knowing what he had done to the community. Next morning he found out that his parents were caught by [insert name of champion here]. Then he swore to find his parents back. He flew out of the cave, but bumped up another trainer. That was you. You saw the sad face of this Zubat and you decided to help him. Now this Zubat will search along the whole [insert name region here].

Catching rules:
1. Has to be catched with Supersonic in its movepool, but not Confuse Ray. (Obvious)
2. Need to be in red health. (As it was just knocked out, and bumped against you)
3. You can’t have been confused during the battle. (It is really inaccurate)
4. Has to be caught outside (Except RSS, FrLg and BW2, it is not available outside there

Adventure:
Once you go on adventure with this little Pokemon, you encounter that it has a very strong will. It fights against anyone who he needs to fight against and he respects you very much, because you help him finding back his parents. However, he is still very emotional and sometimes you here it crying at night. Mostly because a swarm of Zubat/Golbat/Crobat flies over and in caves you see it looks very sad, as it sees lots of Zubat/Golbat/Crobat hanging on the roof. Once that happens you realize that he has homesickness. Then you take it back to its old home, to see his old friends and greet his family, however, he feels that there is a bad atmosphere; it is too silent there. He knows they are holding a grudge against him. While he doesn’t like it, it also encourages him to go on with the Quest. He just wants to make it OK with his family and he wants to see his dear parents again, hoping they can forgive him. This Zubat has eyes only used to caves. It can’t see really well in sunlight. This is because it adapted to living in a cave, due the many hazes in the caves in can see in there too. So sometimes when it wants to battle for you outside it can’t see well and it will miss its attacks. It feels really bad than, as it looks like the accident that happened in his community. Every time you beat a gym leader, he is so excited, as every one can give some information and an extra pass to challenge the Pokemon League. He is still used to his old community techniques. Haze and Confuse Ray and he still knows that his community uses them always against trainers, so he does that too. At the start of the journey he had difficulty making friends with his fellow Pokemon, but as soon as he realised that they didn’t know anything he did and wanted to make friends. He proved to be a great friend and he loved playing with all your other Pokemon. After you defeated all gyms and go through Victory Road, he becomes very excited about the battle with the champion, but he realises that he isn’t strong enough and he lets you grind it to higher levels. Once he feels he is strong enough to face the champion you go to the Pokemon League. At the Pokemon League he feels that he wants to defeat the champion in honour of his parents. So he uses their strategy to confuse the opponent. As he needs to save his energy, he refuses to fight the Elite Four. Before the battle of the champion, he feels suddenly insecure. However, you help him overcome his fears and he challenges the Champion. Then after one last strike, he beats the champion and you and your team are recorded in the Hall of Fame. It was a great moment, but the best came after that. You go in a separate room with the champion and he/she gives Quest all the information he needs.

Game rules:
1. Can only use Supersonic to practise it, until it learns Confuse Ray, which doesn’t need practise. (Tradition, better protection)
2. Every Zubat/Golbat/Crobat you encounter reminds him of his family and you need to solo your way back to the place you catched it and find at least one Zubat there. (Drop all your Pokemon at the nearest Pokemon Centre) (Homesickness)
3. Can only use 100% accuracy moves (besides Confuse Ray and Haze) in caves, during the night and during Haze. (Its sight is only good in the dark)
4. Must have Supersonic/Confuse Ray and Haze as soon as possible and use it at the start of all Trainer Battles. (Tradition)
5. Must gain at least 5 levels in Victory Road. (Training for the champion.)
6. Must Solo [insert name of champion here] and can only attack his/her Pokemon when they are confused and he can’t fight the E4. (As he/her catched you parents)(As he needs to save energy.) (If he doesn’t solo it and you beat the champion still, you challenge the Pokemon League again, under the same rules. You can’t save before the champion, because otherwise the champion doesn’t give information.)

Epilogue:
The Champion says: “I still know that I caught two Crobat. They were fierce fighters and proved their worth in all battles, but in a battle against a Magnezone they were hurt greatly, a Zap Cannon followed by a critical Thunderbolt hit them. I saw them suffering, I wished I could do anything, but I couldn’t. I brought them to nurse Joy as soon as I could, but she couldn’t do anything. She said them that it was already too late. The trainer who did it came alongside me to the graveyard and he excused for doing it, but I knew he couldn’t do anything against it. We silently buried them. We did a short prayer to them. Then I silently cried. They didn’t deserve to die, I said”. After this story Quest hurried with you to the graveyard. Quest knew his parents were still haunting in this graveyard, so he wanted to solo the graveyard with only Supersonic as that was the only attack his parents knew from him. So his parents could recognise him. On the uppermost floor you found the grave of the parents of Quest. Near the grave there were two ghost-type pokemon. They were going to Quest. Then he recognised them, they were his parents! He was incredibly happy! You decided to catch them for to reunite them. You did this without harming them (not even statusing). Although the family was happy to be reunited, they weren’t happy in this life, they needed to go back to the afterlife. So Quest decided to faint and die. Then you released all three of them, to make them happy together in afterlife.

Ending rules:
1. Must Solo the way from Home to the Pokemon Graveyard. (Leave your Pokemon at the closest Pokemon Centre)
2. Must Solo the Graveyard by only using Supersonic, in honour to his parents. (Till the end of the graveyard)(Recognition)
3. Find two Ghost types in the tower and catch them (with normal Pokeballs) without damaging them. (His parents)(Reuniting Them)
4. Let Zubat faint and release them all. (Bringing them together again, happily in the afterlife)
(Do it in that order)(Can’t use Repels in the Soloes)

plz give some pokes, sorry im impatient, it is just because this is my first scramble and im very excited
Seeing as this seems to be ignored, or at the very least, not go as fast as you want, I'll give you another poke.

Take Growing the Kricketot. Catch a Kricketot with a Metronome (or this challange will be substantially harder) and evolve it ASAP into Kricketune. If you do not want to spend a lot of pokeballs, just reset if one does not have a metronome. As a Kricketune, Growing wants to make full use of growing amounts of damage. As such, the only damaging move it wants to use is Fury Cutter and it must always hold the Metronome. (I'd advice Sing as another move at least).

It has to solo one elite four member to show you that increasing amounts of damage can be really useful.

Note: you do not have to consecutively use fury cutter to keep the boosts, just don't miss or switch out. Using another move WILL reset Metronome. For a list of damage reference, including STAB and Metronome (5 turns for fury cutter to reach max power)

turn 1: 15 (10*1.5)
turn 2: 33 (20*1.5*1.1)
turn 3: 72 (40*1.5*1.2)
turn 4: 156 (80*1.5*1.3)
turn 5: 336 (160*1.5*1.4)
turn 6: 360 (160*1.5*1.5)
Max power of Fury Cutter:
turn 11: 480 (160*1.5*2)

GL

Ps: Yes, it is a bug type (and not dual type), but you haven't 'officially' accepted the wurmple and you want some early game pokemon (flying for starly was also taken, etc). Hope you like it anyway

Snaquaza

KACAW
Seeing as this seems to be ignored, or at the very least, not go as fast as you want, I'll give you another poke.

Take Growing the Kricketot. Catch a Kricketot with a Metronome (or this challange will be substantially harder) and evolve it ASAP into Kricketune. If you do not want to spend a lot of pokeballs, just reset if one does not have a metronome. As a Kricketune, Growing wants to make full use of growing amounts of damage. As such, the only damaging move it wants to use is Fury Cutter and it must always hold the Metronome. (I'd advice Sing as another move at least).

It has to solo one elite four member to show you that increasing amounts of damage can be really useful.

Note: you do not have to consecutively use fury cutter to keep the boosts, just don't miss or switch out. Using another move WILL reset Metronome. For a list of damage reference, including STAB and Metronome (5 turns for fury cutter to reach max power)

turn 1: 15 (10*1.5)
turn 2: 33 (20*1.5*1.1)
turn 3: 72 (40*1.5*1.2)
turn 4: 156 (80*1.5*1.3)
turn 5: 336 (160*1.5*1.4)
turn 6: 360 (160*1.5*1.5)
Max power of Fury Cutter:
turn 11: 480 (160*1.5*2)

GL
Fine, accepted. although I have seven pokes now, I will just take seven

Edit: ill take 8 and accept the challange of jimera after all, it was single type, but now im accepting everything so it doesnt matter anymore

Sounds good Snaquaza, and thanks for the huge level of detail!

So my team theme is now Cave, and I have the following pokemon:
Quest the Zubat.

Looking for 10 pokemon in total!

Snaquaza

KACAW
Sounds good Snaquaza, and thanks for the huge level of detail!

So my team theme is now Cave, and I have the following pokemon:
Quest the Zubat.

Looking for 10 pokemon in total!
Thnx, made the pokemon to make a challange with huge backstory, btw, everybody knows now why zubats and golbats always confuse you

Edit: Just saw this was my 50th post

Cool, that would be the last challenge and it is accepted, however, im sad people still did type overlaps, but whatever, i need challenges
Yeah, I did try to find a Pokemon which didn't overlap, but unfortunately most Sinnoh Water-Types have the secondary typing of your current Pokemon. I was thinking about giving you a mono-water Pokemon (Thought that Water would be a useful additional type), but I remembered the challenge wanted Duel-typing.

May I give you a second challange? you don't have to accept it, but if you're eagerto get started then just tell me and I'll give you a second
If nobody has given me a new challange by the time you see this, feel free to submit a second pokemon!

@jon eod

You get Fluffy the Mareep! Fluffy unfortunately feels a bit sheepish at the start of a battle, meaning it can't use Electric moves at the start of a battle (For the first five turns). If it's switched out, then it counter resets. In Gym Leader battles, Fluffy refuses to take part till at least one of your opponents pokemon is knocked out. Once it has paralyzed 10 trainer's pokemon, it can evolve into a Flaaffy. After evolving into an Ampharos, it is always willing to take part in battles.

To summarize and translate:
- Fluffy can't use Electric attacks for the first five turns its been switched into (Or started from). So if you switch out before the five turns are up, the counter resets. If you switch out after the five turns, you can still use Electric moves.
- In Gym Leader battles, at least one pokemon has to be knocked out on your opponents team, before Fluffy can be switched in and the counter to use electric moves starts.
- Paralyze a Pokemon in 10 trainer battles, to evolve into Flaaffy
- After evolving into Ampharos, you can use it at anytime in Gym Leader and Elite Four battles (Although there still is the counter to use electric moves).

And I'm off! Thanks guys, will update later today.

Rules:
1. 6 pokemon, no NFE's preferrably
2. Can trade.
3. First person to suggest a pokemon also suggests a game for me to play (either Black 1 or White 2)
4. Please no move restrictions or level restrictions, I like to have a lot of freedom whilst experiencing new pokemon :)
5. I might reject it if it's seemingly unpleasant. If I do it's definitely because I don't like you as a person and it definitely doesn't have anything to do with the pokemon you gave me.(/sarcasm)
6. Medium difficulty, make it somewhat difficult (whole team weak to certain types, not giving me certain easy mode pokemon) but nothing ridiculous.

Pokemon:

Vaporeon:
Neptune (if male) or Mizuki (if Female) loves the water, and so wants to evolve as soon as possible. But before that, Neptune/Mizuki wants to battle as many water types as possible- switch him/her in to every trained water-type you find- It doesn't matter wether you win or lose, Neptune/Mizuki just wants to feel the water. Once you get your first Water stone, you must evolve Neptune/Mizuki immediately. It must always know Acid Armour once you can learn it, and always lead your party while surfing and use Acid Armour at the start of every battle near water. For good measure, Vaporeon must solo Marlon

Koffing:
Take a Koffing and name it Bloat. Bloat is on a mission to become the most bloated thing ever. Why? No one knows, he's just friggin' weird like that. In order to bloat himself up more, he needs to consume items to convert into bizarre and nasty gases! As such, your goal is to use as many different (consumable) items as possible on Bloat. More items gets you more things! (prior to meeting these requirements, you cannot do the things listed)

10 different items - can now hold non-consumable items
15 different items - can now use more than one of its moves in each battle
20 different items - can now evolve
25 different items - can now learn TM moves
30 different items - can now be used in the Elite 4

Meinfoo:
Get a Mienfoo name Scout, it needs to be the first in you party at all time, and needs to U-Turn right away. It can only and has to evolve when ten Trainer pokemon fainted due U-Turn on the first turn of the battle. It has to have Regenerator. As a Mienshao feels superior, it won’t want to use attacks stronger than U-Turn. If you choose to keep it un-evolved you can use all moves.

Oshawott:
jon_eod, you get Effect the Oshawott. Obviously, Oshawott may learn any move, but he may not always use them. Oshawott must always use its weakest move against enemies. Immunities do not count. This will give you your move freedom, but also forces you to plan ahead on which moves to use. It may evolve after solo'ing your rival at the Pokemon tournament. As a Dewott, it does not want to get healed anymore, except for Pokecenter. The previous restriction still applies. It also feels the need to support your team more and switch into battle anytime a team member gets beneath half health, unless conflicting with other solo's. After succesfully switching into battle for this reason in trainer battles AND knocking out the foe you switched into, Dewott may evolve into Samurott. As a Samurott, Effect believes it is strong and does not want to deal two times damage to one opponent. Previous restrictions are void. Afterwards, switch out or deal no damage to that foe. When Samurott is damaged by a super effective attack, it wants to be healed by at least 10 (consumable) items in your bag. (Or trash that amount of items). If Samurott gets hit by a not very effective attack, you must buy 10 (consumable) items. The buying must be done as soon as you get to a Pokecenter. To prove its total worth, Oshawott wants to solo Iris without you using the bag for that battle.
Zaphod the Trapinch:
take Zaphod the male Pokemon of your choice. While Zaphod traveled through Unova for less then twenty poke dollars per day, he seemed to lose himself along the way, preferring wandering Unova to his true calling of drinking as much alcohol as possible and mating with various exotic females of various species. Well, it's time for an intervention-you're going to get Zaphod's life back on track.

First of all, you need to get Zaphod very drunk so he can remember how much fun it was when he was drinking and traveling as opposed to just traveling. In order to do this, you'll need to give him the specific mixes he desires. A "mix" means consuming the listed beverages and items in THE ORDER LISTED in a single battle.

Janx Spirit (X Special->Super Potion)

Arcturian Mega-Gin (Soda Pop->X Attack->Hyper Potion)

Dragon Slammer (Fresh Water->Ether)

Death Stick (Hyper Potion->Max Potion)

Pan-galactic gargle blaster (X Special->Max Elixer->Oran Berry->Full Restore->X Attack)

Zaphod must consume every mix at least once by the Elite 4, and he must consume one during every Gym battle that isn't soloed by someone else.

Secondly, you need to get Zaphod to shower off and spend some intimate time with the opposite sex. You must catch at least 1 Pokemon on every route, and if that Pokemon is female and in the same egg group as Zaphod then you must send them to the day care together until an egg is produced.
Mareep:
Fluffy unfortunately feels a bit sheepish at the start of a battle, meaning it can't use Electric moves at the start of a battle (For the first five turns). If it's switched out, then it counter resets. In Gym Leader battles, Fluffy refuses to take part till at least one of your opponents pokemon is knocked out. Once it has paralyzed 10 trainer's pokemon, it can evolve into a Flaaffy. After evolving into an Ampharos, it is always willing to take part in battles.

To summarize and translate:
- Fluffy can't use Electric attacks for the first five turns its been switched into (Or started from). So if you switch out before the five turns are up, the counter resets. If you switch out after the five turns, you can still use Electric moves.
- In Gym Leader battles, at least one pokemon has to be knocked out on your opponents team, before Fluffy can be switched in and the counter to use electric moves starts.
- Paralyze a Pokemon in 10 trainer battles, to evolve into Flaaffy
- After evolving into Ampharos, you can use it at anytime in Gym Leader and Elite Four battles (Although there still is the counter to use electric moves)

Snaquaza

KACAW
I'll start this evening with my Scramble, will update after every gym and the e4

Hey guys,

Cheers guys
How much Mons can everyone give, as 10 is decently much... i think

I need 2 more Pokemon for Black 2. Challange is back on 343, I have a Sunkern, Scraggy, Magnemite, and Zubat so far.
Reserving Snivy. Will edit soon.

Take a Snivy, name it Doper. The often looked-over starter. Everyone takes Tepig because he's better, or Oshawott because of Water's useful qualities. Doper is angry, he's furious, he knows he's the best and only wants a chance to show it. When you take his ball from Junniper she warns you that Doper has aggressive qualities and a win-at-all-costs attitude. Doper wants to prove that he's better than Oshawott and Tepig, to prove he's the best. Doper will do anything, including cheat. (Cue sad piano music) Doper falls in with a bad crowd, he starts taking steroids to train harder and longer than everyone else. (Give him 10 Protein and 10 Calcium ASAP) Doper overdoes it however, and suffers a terrible loss. He becomes deformed at level 16 and as such can never learn another attack after level 16. He is permanently stuck at his childhood intelligence level, even as he evolves and grows older. He develops violent reactions due to his overdose and as such he can never be given any medicine. He still strives to be the very best, and will one day achieve his goal.

To recap:
Must take the Snivy from Juniper, no SR'ing or trading/breeding.
10 Protein & 10 Calcium asap
Must Solo your rival's starter at every possible battle (unless this overlaps with other challanges)
Can not learn any moves after hitting level 16.
Must always have the 1st or 2nd highest stats of your team.
No restrictions on evolution.

Good luck! Have fun! Be sure to not level too much before the move tutor!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 16)