Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

kalphiteman4, you get Poe the Yamask

Poe, like his namesake, is into dark and ominous stuff. As such, he must always know at least 1 dark-type move at all times. Although he's NOT Edgar Allen Poe, he's a big fan of his work. In honor of his story, The Cask of Amontillado, he must learn and use Grudge at the beginning of every battle. In honor of the poem Annabel Lee, he must use Ominous Wind to finish off every opponent, sans Normal-Types, of course. Because Edgar Allen Poe had a death fetish, he must kill one pokemon of every gym leader with Destiny Bond.

Until he learns these moves, he may use any other move in its place. Good luck!

@kalphiteman4
Okay, I'll give you an Eevee challange; I just need to tell me which Eeveelution you would like to use so I can create a challange for it.

@lord13
Take Joey the Rattata. This Rattata used to belong to youngster Joey, the kid on Route 30 who has one of the "Top percentage of Rattata". Well, this Rattata was jdged as not being good enough for him, and so it was released. You must catch him before you defeat Joey, because as revenge he wants to solo the Rattata that replaced him. To show his strength, he has to solo a gym to evolve, and solo one of the Champion's Pokemon to show Youngster Joey what's what. Good Luck!

“A wise person once said that the circumstances of our birth were irrelevant. That we were made by what we did with the gift of life...” Maxie paused, staring down at his captive.

“That guy was full of shit.”

----------------------------------
“Wally, I’m not asking you to throw your life away for a futile effort.”

“Skarm, look at it from my angle. From over here it looks like a suicide mission.”

“We can still stop Maxie. I know it.”
“You see, if it were me handcuffed to that chair and you standing in my place holding the gun, nobody would say a word. It’s only because your dad was a gym leader that people notice you.”

“Maybe it’s because you’re an asshole.”

“Weren’t you the one calling for me to be given the death sentence on Twitter? Does your father being a gym leader make the killing more or less wrong? I know nobody had any problem when he killed people on the battlefield.”
“It’s an inside job. We put on these uniforms Gardevoir got us and walk straight in the front door.”

“Then we find Winona and get the hell out, right?”

“No, we find the Red Orb and get out. Winona is secondary.”

“What do you mean secondary? As soon as they find out we’re in there they’re gonna put a bullet in her head!”

Steven forced me back into my seat. “If we can rescue Winona, we will. But we can’t put one person above stopping Groudon’s return. Even if that person is your girlfriend.”
“It’s not the same!” Winona yelled.

“So it doesn’t matter who you kill, doesn’t matter what you do, as long as you’re fighting for a cause? Is that what you mean?”
---------------------------------
“This is it. Five more battles. We can do this. We’ve had it within us all along.”
“Even with all your badges, there’s one battle you can’t win. It’s against your conscience. You feel responsible. You ARE responsible. So tell me why I shouldn’t kill her right now like you killed my friend!”
Maxie raised the gun. “Good,” he said. “That’s what I’ve believed all along.” He fired.

The gift is within all of us...

5/15/2013

It is what it is.

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
lord13: Reserving a delibird! :3

Shinyskarmory, another great update. I liked it, you should go write a play or something! :P

Edit: Eh, update, trailer, what does it matter? Still awesome! :P

Will have your delibird a little later. :)

okay, guys. my best friend's favourite game is crystal, and... i really wanna be able to tell him i truly played it.

so, i'd like a few pokemon, with cyndaquil as my starter. nothing too challenging - i'm looking more for stories that i find interesting. no trading or cheats - i'll be playing on something that doesn't allow either. i'd prefer that not too many types are repeated. i'm not sure what my cap will be - between three and six, i'd say... i'd also really like a flyer and a surfer, for ease of transport. thanks a lot, guys!

(is it okay if i'm a little selective?)

Snaquaza

KACAW
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Shiruba Take Quest the Zubat.

Backstory:
Once upon a time, there was a small little Zubat, this Zubat lived in a big community of Zubat, Golbat and Crobat. He was very happy. Although often enough a trainer came across. They never managed to catch somebody. This was because every bat in the community was skilled in confusing the opponent. Some of the Crobat were even able to make haze and make the trainer unable to see. All of the time somebody was taking guard. The only thing they have to do is preventing trainers of coming near the group. But one day, this little Zubat had to take guard, however, he wasn’t skilled at confusing the opponent yet. He only knew the inaccurate Supersonic. Then a trainer walked into the cave. The name of the trainer was [insert name of champion here]. The little Zubat tried his best to confuse the trainer, but the Supersonic just kept missing. After having done multiple tries to confuse the opponent, [insert name most powerful attacker of said trainer here] was called out of his Pokeball and it knocked the Zubat out. For an hour or two the Zubat lay unconscious on the ground. When it woke up the little Zubat cried until he fell asleep, knowing what he had done to the community. Next morning he found out that his parents were caught by [insert name of champion here]. Then he swore to find his parents back. He flew out of the cave, but bumped up another trainer. That was you. You saw the sad face of this Zubat and you decided to help him. Now this Zubat will search along the hole [insert name region here].

Catching rules:
1. Has to be catched with Supersonic in its movepool, but not Confuse Ray. (Obvious)
2. Need to be in red health. (As it was just knocked out, and bumped against you)
3. You can’t have been confused during the battle. (It is really inaccurate)
4. Has to be caught outside (Except RSS, FrLg and BW2, it is not available outside there

Adventure:
Once you go on adventure with this little Pokemon, you encounter that it has a very strong will. It fights against anyone who he needs to fight against and he respects you very much, because you help him finding back his parents. However, he is still very emotional and sometimes you here it crying at night. Mostly because a swarm of Zubat/Golbat/Crobat flies over and in caves you see it looks very sad, as it sees lots of Zubat/Golbat/Crobat hanging on the roof. Once that happens you realize that he has homesickness. Then you take it back to its old home, to see his old friends and greet his family, however, he feels that there is a bad atmosphere; it is too silent there. He knows they are holding a grudge against him. While he doesn’t like it, it also encourages him to go on with the Quest. He just wants to make it OK with his family and he wants to see his dear parents again, hoping they can forgive him. This Zubat has eyes only used to caves. It can’t see really well in sunlight. This is because it adapted to living in a cave, due the many hazes in the caves in can see in there too. So sometimes when it wants to battle for you outside it can’t see well and it will miss its attacks. It feels really bad than, as it looks like the accident that happened in his community. Every time you beat a gym leader, he is so excited, as every one can give some information and an extra pass to challenge the Pokemon League. He is still used to his old community techniques. Haze and Confuse Ray and he still knows that his community uses them always against trainers, so he does that too. At the start of the journey he had difficulty making friends with his fellow Pokemon, but as soon as he realised that they didn’t know anything he did and wanted to make friends. He proved to be a great friend and he loved playing with all your other Pokemon. After you defeated all gyms and go through Victory Road, he becomes very excited about the battle with the champion, but he realises that he isn’t strong enough and he lets you grind it to higher levels. Once he feels he is strong enough to face the champion you go to the Pokemon League. At the Pokemon League he feels that he wants to defeat the champion in honour of his parents. So he uses their strategy to confuse the opponent. As he needs to save his energy, he refuses to fight the Elite Four. Before the battle of the champion, he feels suddenly insecure. However, you help him overcome his fears and he challenges the Champion. Then after one last strike, he beats the champion and you and your team are recorded in the Hall of Fame. It was a great moment, but the best came after that. You go in a separate room with the champion and he/she gives Quest all the information he needs.

Game rules:
1. Can only use Supersonic to practise it, until it learns Confuse Ray, which doesn’t need practise. (Tradition, better protection)
2. Every Zubat/Golbat/Crobat you encounter reminds him of his family and you need to solo your way back to the place you catched it and find at least one Zubat there. (Drop all your Pokemon at the nearest Pokemon Centre) (Homesickness)
3. Can only use 100% accuracy moves (besides Confuse Ray and Haze) in caves, during the night and during Haze. (Its sight is only good in the dark)
4. Must have Supersonic/Confuse Ray and Haze as soon as possible and use it at the start of all Trainer Battles. (Tradition)
5. Must gain at least 5 levels in Victory Road. (Training for the champion.)
6. Must Solo [insert name of champion here] and can only attack his/her Pokemon when they are confused and he can’t fight the E4. (As he/her catched you parents)(As he needs to save energy.) (If he doesn’t solo it and you beat the champion still, you challenge the Pokemon League again, under the same rules. You can’t save before the champion, because otherwise the champion doesn’t give information.)

Epilogue:
The Champion says: “I still know that I caught two Crobat. They were fierce fighters and proved their worth in all battles, but in a battle against a Magnezone they were hurt greatly, a Zap Cannon followed by a critical Thunderbolt hit them. I saw them suffering, I wished I could do anything, but I couldn’t. I brought them to nurse Joy as soon as I could, but she couldn’t do anything. She said them that it was already too late. The trainer who did it came alongside me to the graveyard and he excused for doing it, but I knew he couldn’t do anything against it. We silently buried them. We did a short prayer to them. Then I silently cried. They didn’t deserve to die, I said”. After this story Quest hurried with you to the graveyard. Quest knew his parents were still haunting in this graveyard, so he wanted to solo the graveyard with only Supersonic as that was the only attack his parents knew from him. So his parents could recognise him. On the uppermost floor you found the grave of the parents of Quest. Near the grave there were two ghost-type pokemon. They were going to Quest. Then he recognised them, they were his parents! He was incredibly happy! You decided to catch them for to reunite them. You did this without harming them (not even statusing). Although the family was happy to be reunited, they weren’t happy in this life, they needed to go back to the afterlife. So Quest decided to faint and die. Then you released all three of them, to make them happy together in afterlife.

Ending rules:
1. Must Solo the way from Home to the Pokemon Graveyard. (Leave your Pokemon at the closest Pokemon Centre)
2. Must Solo the Graveyard by only using Supersonic, in honour to his parents. (Till the end of the graveyard)(Recognition)
3. Find two Ghost types in the tower and catch them (with normal Pokeballs) without damaging them. (His parents)(Reuniting Them)
4. Let Zubat faint and release them all. (Bringing them together again, happily in the afterlife)
(Do it in that order)(Can’t use Repels in the Soloes)

Sorry for not specifying the difficulty, I'd like medium.
And for an Eeveelution challenge, I would like to use Espeon.

Thank you for the ones so far though!

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
Lord13... Ok.. delibird delibird delibird. Know what? I'm going to put some backstory into this one.

Backstory:
"Delibird! Deli, delibird! ^_^"
"Such hard-working delibird!" Professor Oak exclaimed! "Wonderful!, it's right in the middle of the frame!"
"Thanks prof! It was fun in ice cave... oh look. I need a Jynx! I'll be back in a while Oak!"

~5 minutes later~

"Uh.. where is he? The go-cart thing should be back by now..." Professor Oak said, relatively anxious.

~10 minutes later~

"Uh... this is just weird. The kart must have got jammed somewhere..."

~1 hour later~

"ARGH!!! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE.
"Hello, this is pokemon island's police corporation. How may I help you?"
"Jenny! I think my trainee is missing!"
"Oh! Oak, where did he go!?"
"To the ice cave! He was in the Go-go cart thing!"
"Th-th-th-THE ICE CAVE!? WHAT WERE YOU THINKING? YOU KNOW WHO IS THERE!!!"
"I-I-I-I'm sorry! ;_;. Just go and make sure he's Ok..."

~1 hour later~

SCREAM! CUT! PAIN! DEATH!
Everyone get back to your stations! No not there, over here! No Bob, don't jump into the thing's mouth... Officer Jenny frantically screamed orders at her police force, but it seemed like they were headless chickens!
"AH! MY HEAD WAS JUST BITTEN OFF!" One of the officers now was headless. Just not a chicken. Well, he IS a coward.

"Oh for pity's sake..." Officer Jenny exclaimed, "Everyone, just retreat. We had no chance, but the blood-stained go-go-kart solved the mystery. We all knew it was true. It was that delibird again... we need to tag him. Now.

If you haven't figured out by now, the delibird you will be getting is in fact this delibird, the blood-thirsty santa! Now, you of course caught him fully aware of it's murderous ways and the danger that just owning this thing puts you in. He bears a massive grudge, so good luck with Killer!

Killer, of course, is a killer as you saw in the cut-scene above. He is bloody-thirsty towards anyone, blood-thirsty towards you, and your team. If Killer faints at all, then the rest of your team must faint too. If they don't faint in that battle then Killer gets out-raged and runs away. This means you must release Killer and catch a new one.

Killer likes killing, so it must land the finishing hit on every third pokemon you run into. If you fail to do this then you must release Killer and catch a new one.

Killer must solo every gym leader after you catch him, using present and one other move of your choice.

Killer is also a bit of a psycho, he loves making opponents think he is a good delibird and then killing them. This means delibird can only use present against regular trainer battles and wild encounters. Also take psycho literally and switch into every psychic type.

This is supposed to be your hardest challenge. By far. I won't be sad if it gets LVP! :D

Take Daylight the Hoothoot. Daylight is unlike any other Hoothoot - he loves the song Daylight by Maroon5 (which is /so/ overplayed). He loves it so much that he can only battle in the daylight! This means Hoothoot can only be used outdoors from the hours of 8 AM to 8 PM (idk if that's the daylight hours in SS I would check if I were you). You can use him inside, though, but he can /never/ be used in caves because he can't tell if it's daylight or not.

Additionally, because of the fact that he's in love with a band, he has to have one sound-based move in his moveset at all times (Growl, Uproar, Sleep Talk).

OPTIONAL CHELLANGE: Solo all Trainers who start their dialogue with a song! (I think there's a few...)

Cyndaquil is proud of its color, and goes to great lengths to show it off. It refuses to enter a Double battle with a teammate that also has the Pokedex color red (look on Veekun), as it believes it is superior.

Since it believes it is superior to every other red Pokemon, it must solo 5 red (Pokedex color) Pokemon to evolve, and another 10 to evolve again.

Now it finds out that all along, its Pokedex color was not red, but yellow. It is enraged. Solo every major trainer (ie: Rocket Executive, Gym Leader, E4, Champion) that wears red as a major color on his or her sprite (ie: Rocket Executive Ariana, Lance).

Solo Red (Come on, you saw this coming.)

Backstory:
Once upon a time, there was a small little Zubat, this Zubat lived in a big community of Zubat, Golbat and Crobat. He was very happy. Although often enough a trainer came across. They never managed to catch somebody. This was because every bat in the community was skilled in confusing the opponent. Some of the Crobat were even able to make haze and make the trainer unable to see. All of the time somebody was taking guard. The only thing they have to do is preventing trainers of coming near the group. But one day, this little Zubat had to take guard, however, he wasn’t skilled at confusing the opponent yet. He only knew the inaccurate Supersonic. Then a trainer walked into the cave. The name of the trainer was [insert name of champion here]. The little Zubat tried his best to confuse the trainer, but the Supersonic just kept missing. After having done multiple tries to confuse the opponent, [insert name most powerful attacker of said trainer here] was called out of his Pokeball and it knocked the Zubat out. For an hour or two the Zubat lay unconscious on the ground. When it woke up the little Zubat cried until he fell asleep, knowing what he had done to the community. Next morning he found out that his parents were caught by [insert name of champion here]. Then he swore to find his parents back. He flew out of the cave, but bumped up another trainer. That was you. You saw the sad face of this Zubat and you decided to help him. Now this Zubat will search along the hole [insert name region here].

Catching rules:
1. Has to be catched with Supersonic in its movepool, but not Confuse Ray. (Obvious)
2. Need to be in red health. (As it was just knocked out, and bumped against you)
3. You can’t have been confused during the battle. (It is really inaccurate)
4. Has to be caught outside (Except RSS, FrLg and BW2, it is not available outside there

Adventure:
Once you go on adventure with this little Pokemon, you encounter that it has a very strong will. It fights against anyone who he needs to fight against and he respects you very much, because you help him finding back his parents. However, he is still very emotional and sometimes you here it crying at night. Mostly because a swarm of Zubat/Golbat/Crobat flies over and in caves you see it looks very sad, as it sees lots of Zubat/Golbat/Crobat hanging on the roof. Once that happens you realize that he has homesickness. Then you take it back to its old home, to see his old friends and greet his family, however, he feels that there is a bad atmosphere; it is too silent there. He knows they are holding a grudge against him. While he doesn’t like it, it also encourages him to go on with the Quest. He just wants to make it OK with his family and he wants to see his dear parents again, hoping they can forgive him. This Zubat has eyes only used to caves. It can’t see really well in sunlight. This is because it adapted to living in a cave, due the many hazes in the caves in can see in there too. So sometimes when it wants to battle for you outside it can’t see well and it will miss its attacks. It feels really bad than, as it looks like the accident that happened in his community. Every time you beat a gym leader, he is so excited, as every one can give some information and an extra pass to challenge the Pokemon League. He is still used to his old community techniques. Haze and Confuse Ray and he still knows that his community uses them always against trainers, so he does that too. At the start of the journey he had difficulty making friends with his fellow Pokemon, but as soon as he realised that they didn’t know anything he did and wanted to make friends. He proved to be a great friend and he loved playing with all your other Pokemon. After you defeated all gyms and go through Victory Road, he becomes very excited about the battle with the champion, but he realises that he isn’t strong enough and he lets you grind it to higher levels. Once he feels he is strong enough to face the champion you go to the Pokemon League. At the Pokemon League he feels that he wants to defeat the champion in honour of his parents. So he uses their strategy to confuse the opponent. As he needs to save his energy, he refuses to fight the Elite Four. Before the battle of the champion, he feels suddenly insecure. However, you help him overcome his fears and he challenges the Champion. Then after one last strike, he beats the champion and you and your team are recorded in the Hall of Fame. It was a great moment, but the best came after that. You go in a separate room with the champion and he/she gives Quest all the information he needs.

Game rules:
1. Can only use Supersonic to practise it, until it learns Confuse Ray, which doesn’t need practise. (Tradition, better protection)
2. Every Zubat/Golbat/Crobat you encounter reminds him of his family and you need to solo your way back to the place you catched it and find at least one Zubat there. (Drop all your Pokemon at the nearest Pokemon Centre) (Homesickness)
3. Can only use 100% accuracy moves (besides Confuse Ray and Haze) in caves, during the night and during Haze. (Its sight is only good in the dark)
4. Must have Supersonic/Confuse Ray and Haze as soon as possible and use it at the start of all Trainer Battles. (Tradition)
5. Must gain at least 5 levels in Victory Road. (Training for the champion.)
6. Must Solo [insert name of champion here] and can only attack his/her Pokemon when they are confused and he can’t fight the E4. (As he/her catched you parents)(As he needs to save energy.) (If he doesn’t solo it and you beat the champion still, you challenge the Pokemon League again, under the same rules. You can’t save before the champion, because otherwise the champion doesn’t give information.)

Epilogue:
The Champion says: “I still know that I caught two Crobat. They were fierce fighters and proved their worth in all battles, but in a battle against a Magnezone they were hurt greatly, a Zap Cannon followed by a critical Thunderbolt hit them. I saw them suffering, I wished I could do anything, but I couldn’t. I brought them to nurse Joy as soon as I could, but she couldn’t do anything. She said them that it was already too late. The trainer who did it came alongside me to the graveyard and he excused for doing it, but I knew he couldn’t do anything against it. We silently buried them. We did a short prayer to them. Then I silently cried. They didn’t deserve to die, I said”. After this story Quest hurried with you to the graveyard. Quest knew his parents were still haunting in this graveyard, so he wanted to solo the graveyard with only Supersonic as that was the only attack his parents knew from him. So his parents could recognise him. On the uppermost floor you found the grave of the parents of Quest. Near the grave there were two ghost-type pokemon. They were going to Quest. Then he recognised them, they were his parents! He was incredibly happy! You decided to catch them for to reunite them. You did this without harming them (not even statusing). Although the family was happy to be reunited, they weren’t happy in this life, they needed to go back to the afterlife. So Quest decided to faint and die. Then you released all three of them, to make them happy together in afterlife.

Ending rules:
1. Must Solo the way from Home to the Pokemon Graveyard. (Leave your Pokemon at the closest Pokemon Centre)
2. Must Solo the Graveyard by only using Supersonic, in honour to his parents. (Till the end of the graveyard)(Recognition)
3. Find two Ghost types in the tower and catch them (with normal Pokeballs) without damaging them. (His parents)(Reuniting Them)
4. Let Zubat faint and release them all. (Bringing them together again, happily in the afterlife)
(Do it in that order)(Can’t use Repels in the Soloes)

Ezren is a typical Drowzee when you first meet him. Nothing really special, just your average dream devourer. He doesn't come into his true powers until a bit later. Ezren may not have a held item or use any Special/Status Attacks until Level 12. You must catch him before that level. once Ezren becomes a true Wizard, however, he gains the powers of an Arcane Bond...as well as its drawbacks. Once Ezren hits Level 12, select one item from your Backpack that can be held by a Pokemon. Ezren must hold this item in order to use Special/Status Attacks. If he is not currently holding it for any reason, flip a coin each turn of battle. If it lands on tails, Ezren cannot use a Special or Status Attack that turn. Like all Wizards, Ezren thrives on knowledge learned. Once Ezren hits Level 12, two of his known moves must be TM/HM moves ASAP. Ezren also, over time, enhances his Arcane Bond to bond with other items instead. Every time you earn your fifth Badge of a region or defeat Lance, you gain one opportunity to change the focus of Ezren's Arcane Bond to a different item. All of the same rules apply to the new item. Finally, Ezren has learned of an accomplished Witch, and seeks to best her in combat. Ezren must solo Sabrina.

Now, goombas are mushrooms. Come on, look at them, they are. This means that 2 out of 4 of paras' moves must have something to do with mushrooms. Spore, stun spore etc.

Secondly goombas have no hands or arms. This means you may never use a cutting technique. This ranges from scratch to aerial ace! Your Paras also loves tackling pokemon, since that's all that goombas do. Paras must now lead every battle with leech life. They must use leech life every other turn as well. Heck, goombas can only hurt you by tackling you, so Paras may only attack with leech life! You have leech life, two shroom moves an attack that can't use claws in any way such as swords dance or endure thanks to the fighting style. Also, solo Whitney.

Bob believes he is powerful, and so must only know the four highest base-power moves he can know at the time, including HM and replacable TMs. He may never know any non-damaging attacks. Solo a Gym Leader to evolve, and and an elite four member and Kanto gym leader for fun.
Good Luck!

Thank you everyone for the pokemon. I'm going to get started later today.

@kalphiteman4
Take Solaris the Eevee. Solaris has always dreamed of evolving into an Espeon, being obsessed with the sun. She believes that to be like the sun, she must use the power of the Sun Stone, and should also be able to summon the sun. Once an Espeon, she still follows the belief that the sun is wonderful, and so must be able to summon and use the sun. She also hates water-types, because the rain they like hides the sun she likes, and so must solo Unova's resident water master!
So, put simply:
-Eevee named Solaris
-Must be female
-To evolve, must know Sunny Day and be holding a Sun Stone
-As Espeon, must always know Sunny Day and Morning Sun
-Solo Marlon

@Aries Flame
Take Bob the Wooper.
Bob believes he is powerful, and so must only know the four highest base-power moves he can know at the time, including HM and replacable TMs. He may never know any non-damaging attacks. Solo a Gym Leader to evolve, and and an elite four member and Kanto gym leader for fun.
Good Luck!

Snaquaza

KACAW
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Will try to get my first update tomorrow, also still need one challange for my ss scramble

Sorry for the long time, first went away and then took a break from it, now trying to catch a Kricketot with Metronome and a Wurmple

When i defeated the first gym, first I give a short update and I might make a longer one later

Still looking for a couple more pokemon for my diamond scramble:

-Playing on Diamond with the ability to trade (I also have HG and SS, if anyone wants to use pokemon from those two)
-Medium-hardish in challenge difficulty, but nothing insane or grinding intensive
-I would like my pokemon to a) fit on a sandstorm team or b) be Mario related (Because wynaut)
-Rather not have too many solos. A couple is okay.
-Looking for 6ish-8ish pokemon
Timey, take Koopa the Turtwig. Like the Koopas in Mario, this Turtwig always retreats into its shell once it gets hit. Once Koopa learns Withdraw, it must never forget it and must always use Withdraw if hit by a Physical attack. Also, being that Koopas drown in water in the Mario games, it Turtwig may never battle a Water type and must be immediately switched out if he does, unless he is the last pokemon in your party. Also, Koopa wants to get over his fear of fire, so he has to beat 2 of Flint's Pokemon. Hope this is good enough.
Timey, take Bawser the Aron
Not Bowser. Bawser. I barely know anything about video games not called pokemon, so this will have to do.
Bawser's final form is final bawse level of awesomeness, so to reach it (to evolve each time), he must finish a level (solo a rival battle) AFTER Bawser has passed the required level.
Failure to finish any level means that you lose (badge count*10000) $ because in video games, you lose your coins.
Obviously you'll have to trade one in from hg/ss. Do so asap, with Aron being lv. 15 max, and already nicknamed.
Timey, for you, I have a challenge: Yoshi the Gible

Yoshi has a dream to carry people on his back, which he can do as a Garchomp, with the use of Surf. He is a very competitive Gible, so he must be at least 5 levels above any other Dragon-type in your team at all times. As his trainer, Yoshi idolizes you, and wants to make sure he's strong enough before carrying you. He must solo 3 Galactic Grunts to be able to evolve, and 3 more to evolve further. Once a Garchomp, he must learn surf ASAP so he can live his dream. After this, Yoshi is content, having lived his dream, and accepts whatever you do with him now.
If this is too complicated, tell me. OHANDGIVEMEMYLASTCHALLENGEPLZKTHX
Try out Blaargh the Hippopotas

In the true spirit of finding these enemies in caves, Blaargh must solo any trainer/wild Pokemon found in caves. These restrictions do not apply against important battles (i.e. Rival, Galactic Admins/Cyrus etc.)
As well as this, the move Roar must be in it's movepool at all times.
@Timey

Trade in a Magnemite after the second gym and name it Amp. Amp likes to Paralyze things, and as such can never attack a Pokemon directly unless they're paralyzed (usually by its own Thunder Wave!). Amp must Paralyze and defeat 3 gym leader Pokemon in order to evolve. Good luck!
Timey take Sturdy the Cranidos, This Cranidos loves being Rock type.
This is because Rock types get a Sp. Defense boost from Sandstorm.
As it knows that it has THE best Sp. Defense, it will only use attacking moves after being hit by a special attack.
It will never know any move with recoil as that hinders its bulk
It will always know 2 status moves to take advantage of its bulk.
If KO'd by a special attack, you see the power of special attacks and only use Sp. Attacks (Also no Status) till the next gym (If already in a gym, till the gym after that one)

SoulSilver scramble need more pokemon can trade pokemon wanted
team so far
cyndaquil needs restrictions
Joey the rattata
catch him before you defeat Joey, solo a gym to evolve, and solo one of the Champion's Pokemon

and id really like to use entei and raikou but im fine with only one. first restricion on them is must catch before i face morty any help is appreciated

Snaquaza

KACAW
I will give you a Raikou, but with harder rules as it is legendary

Well will think of one anyway

Only do not have the mood for a backstory as I still need to finish one for a Raikou, so I will just give a name and rules+why those

Take Hero the Raikou/Entei/Suicune
They are named this as they serve their master, Ho-Oh. Ho-Oh saved them and now they want to save Pokemon too.

-Can't start a battle or switch in normally.
-Hero switches in everytime another Pokemon goes into orange, red health or faints.
-If it faint, the Pokemon it was protecting (see above) dies.
-Will never switch out.
-If it fails to save someone, it loses one moveslot, first the fourth, then the third, then second, then first.
-If it loses all moveslots it dies and you need to catch another hero.
-If your hole party dies, you ask for a new VERY HARD challange and add two new Pokemon to your team.
-If they die all three, you failed your scramble.
-May never leave your party.

I know there are lots of irregular rules, but I tried to be creative and you said the harder the better and this won't give you more than one Pokemon from me at the same time.

For clarity, if one of Raikou/Entei/Suicune dies, you catch another one of them

Hope this is hard enough :naughty:
Faints:Having no HP left
Dieing:Can't be used ever again

sounds great he is my favorite anyway. so what rules does he have besides te one i mentioned
the harder the better

sounds good thanks

Team so far
Cyndaquil needs rules restrictions
Rattata- catch before joey. must solo joey. must solo gym to evolve. must solo 1 champions pokemon.
Raikou- -Can't start a battle or switch in normally.
-Hero switches in everytime another Pokemon goes into orange, red health or dies.
-If it dies, the Pokemon it was protecting (see above) dies.
-Will never switch out.
-If it fails to save someone, it loses one moveslot, first the fourth, then the third, then second, then first.
-If it loses all moveslots it dies and you need to catch another hero.
-If your hole party dies, you ask for a new VERY HARD challange and add two new Pokemon to your team.
-If they die all three, you failed your scramble.
-May never leave your party.

need three more please

Snaquaza

KACAW
Lord13 I edited it a bit, and you know you can use Raikou, Entei and Suicune right

Edit: I changed some dies with faints, otherwise it becomes a mess in my post

Snaquaza

KACAW
yeah i know

can someone help me find three more pokemon to use please
If you want, I can give you more, or else I will just advise to wait and look tomorrow if you got some more

Edit: You might want to look to your messages or to other threads

Thanks for the offer go ahead and suggest another if you want
Current team
Cyndaquil
Joey the rattata
Hero the raikou
Lazy the snorlax
Lazy only knows rest and snore and on the rare chances when he wakes up he can only use metronome once before using rest again. Starting out as a munchlax he was always lazy. Need advice on when his egg should be traded over.

Really would like a water type and a pokemon for fly
Water for surf

Snaquaza

KACAW
You said you could trade and what was your difficulty again

I will give you a Tangela with great backstory tomorrow, if you have place left then, or I give you a Togepi/Swinub/Magnemite now, your choice

Yes you should trade it over, Snorlax is one of the last Pokes available, also Snorlax can learn Surf

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 9)