Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

Snaquaza

KACAW
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Houndoomsday, do Pokemon Blaze Black 2

I reserve one, I will give it later today

Edit: I don't know much about it and I just searched it on google

Mine as well post a scramble here as well, but don't expect much progress until after exams, mid-June.

Game- GBA of the first poster's choosing
Difficulty- Medium
Trading- Nope

Thankies! :D
Since it's Fire Red, I'll give you Fido the Growlithe. Fido wants to be the most loyal Pokemon out there; to show this he wants to take part in all Double battles. He may also only evolve once he learns Helping Hand, and has solo'd your rival once (because that guy doesn't understand teamwork). Fido must also start every Double Battle he is in with Helping Hand once he learns it.

Have fun!

Snaquaza

KACAW
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I will still reserve one

Take a unnamed female Goldeen
It can't evolve till it has soloed 10 male Pokemon
When it evolves call het Seaqueen
Solo all gym leaders after she evolves that are not soloed.

So, Scramberu, it's been a long-ass time since I've been on.

Like, 50 pages or something, partly due to ASB and partly due to finals and APs.

But, I've actually gotten a lot of free time at school lately that I'm not squandering on Magic: The Gathering, so, I would like to request:

A POKÉMON WHITE 2 (HARD MODE) SCRAMBLE

So I'd like an interesting addition to this - not only will this be hard mode with the switch set to "set," but I'll also be requesting that your challenges be fairly hard (but not insanely so).

Also, type diversity, people. Don't give me a team of Normal-types, this isn't a monotype run.

It's optional if I get a starter or not, but I need at least two Pokémon going into Cheren.

Lastly, focus less on "kill X number of a certain type of Pokémon" and more on "only special moves" or "no STABs" or "no items in battle."

Thanks! :D

Current Pokémon:

STRONGTH the Snivy
Alright Blob, you get STRONGTH (yes in all-caps) the Snivy. This Snivy is so STRONGTH that it must ALWAYS fight Pokemon whose STAB is SE on it. He is also so STRONGTH that he feels his stats will make up for him, so you must only use physical and never use moves over 75 BP. Solo Skyla and one other gym leader of your choice barring Clay and Marlon. Also, Snivy is so STRONGTH it doesn't need healing, so you may NEVER heal him unless it's in a Pokemon Center. Have fun. Fuck you. :3

Falconkick the Braviary
EDIT: Take Falconkick Braviary. (You get it on Route 4, comes at lv. 25 with Dream World ability, forgot what day of the week.)

Braviary believes it is the son of Captain Falcon. However, like a true rebel, he wants to set himself apart from his father, as well as other Braviary. As such, he believes he can not only Fly, but Kick! However, it doesn't have any feet. That doesn't bother it though---it has claws. And since its ability is Defiant, it keeps trying to master kicking. Thus, as soon as possible, have the following moveset:

-Claw Sharpen (Hone Claws)
-Falcon Claw (Aerial Ace/Slash/Crush Claw/Sky Drop)
-Falcon KICK (Thrash>Brave Bird>Superpower>Sky Attack)
-Cooldown (Roost)

NOTE: For the third moveslot, have Thrash if possible. If not, then have Brave Bird. If not Brave Bird or Thrash, then Superpower. And if neither of those three, then Sky Attack.

To prove that it is the best bird out there, solo every trainer-owned Flying-type, Rock-type, Electric-type, and Steel-type, unless it conflicts with another solo. Only use attacks that you have that are listed above in those solos. Oh goddammit

Alright Blob, you get STRONGTH (yes in all-caps) the Snivy. This Snivy is so STRONGTH that it must ALWAYS fight Pokemon whose STAB is SE on it. He is also so STRONGTH that he feels his stats will make up for him, so you must only use physical and never use moves over 75 BP. Solo Skyla and one other gym leader of your choice barring Clay and Marlon. Also, Snivy is so STRONGTH it doesn't need healing, so you may NEVER heal him unless it's in a Pokemon Center. Have fun.

Reserving for Blob.

EDIT: Take Falconkick the Braviary. (You get it on Route 4, comes at lv. 25 with Dream World ability, forgot what day of the week.)

Braviary believes it is the son of Captain Falcon. However, like a true rebel, he wants to set himself apart from his father, as well as other Braviary. As such, he believes he can not only Fly, but Kick! However, it doesn't have any feet. That doesn't bother it though---it has claws. And since its ability is Defiant, it keeps trying to master kicking. Thus, as soon as possible, have the following moveset:

-Claw Sharpen (Hone Claws)
-Falcon Claw (Aerial Ace/Slash/Crush Claw/Sky Drop)
-Falcon KICK (Thrash>Brave Bird>Superpower>Sky Attack)
-Cooldown (Roost)

NOTE: For the third moveslot, have Thrash if possible. If not, then have Brave Bird. If not Brave Bird or Thrash, then Superpower. And if neither of those three, then Sky Attack.

To prove that it is the best bird out there, solo every trainer-owned Flying-type, Rock-type, Electric-type, and Steel-type, unless it conflicts with another solo. Only use attacks that you have that are listed above in those solos.

Snaquaza

KACAW
I reserve for Inanimate Blob, Imagine it coming tonight

Take Mime the Riolu

Once you get Riolu learn it Copycat ASAP
Everytime you solo A Trainer Pokemon with Copycat you get 5 point, why is explained later.
Everytime you faint, you lose 2 points.
Everytime you heal it in any way you lose 1 point.

Points are for the other moves.
The amount of points you need for a move is the amount of BP it has after STAB, like this
Force Palm=<90 Points Required
Close Combat=<180 Points Required
ExtremeSpeed=<80 Points Required
Bullet Punch=<40(Riolu),60(Lucario) Required
All other moves work the same way.
You can use any move as long as you have more points than its BP.
It starts with 50 Points.
It can use any move before it learns Copycat.

You need to solo a Gym Leader and a E4Member/Champion/Ghetsis.

Good Luck and Have Fun

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
@ inanimate blob: You get Patience the Shuckle.

Patience is all about long-term gains & not short-term destruction. To resonate this patience, Shuckle may only use moves that do not have a BAP in battle (Bide comes to mind). To highlight this slow way of playing, & to prove it is not shitty & useless, have it solo an E4 Member, because you do not have to plough through the opposition to win matches.

Have fun... If you call that fun...

Reserving for Blob
EDIT: turns out you get Surf after Clay, so now Regal the Frillish is Fovia the Trapinch.

So remember that Onix challange you gave me? You know, have a Pokemon with a base attack stat of 30 solo Jasmine. A trainer with a Pokemon that has base 200 defense. That challange?

I give you Fovia the Trapinch. Fovia may only know damaging moves if they are Ground or Dragon types. Fovia must solo Clay's entire gym, you may not leave the gym until you faint or are victorious, and Regal can only be healed with Potions or Super Potions in battle for this gym. Outside of battle, just Potions. Remember that can't leave the gym rule? Better stock up. Soloing the entire gym unlocks the ability to evolve into Vibrava. To evolve again, solo Drayden's Flygon.

See, Blob! That's what it feels like!

TL;DR
-Fovia the Trapinch
-Cannot hold items
-Damaging moves must be Ground or Dragon type.
-Solo the entirety of Clay's gym to evolve the first time.
-When in the gym, can only heal with Potions and Super Potions. (Super Potions only in battle.)
-Evolves again by soloing Drayden's Flygon.

I might have gone a bit overboard with my revenge. If you want it a bit easier, I'll happily oblige.

Inanimate Blob, take Sherlock the Lillipup.

The great detective comes to you (once again) in Hound form!

Rules:

- He must learn & keep the move Odor Sleuth, and use it immediately upon being sent out. You think this move is useless? Clearly, you must work on your observational skills...

- He is terrible for showing off, so he will demand to solo every Trainer-owned Psychic type, unless conflicting with other challenges, to prove his intellectual superiority

- He does not care for the rest of your party, and thinks they must learn to fight their own battles, so he will never switch in to finish off an enemy pokemon, unless he is your last surviving party member.

- Being a detective, he will want to stop the criminal activities of Team Plasma, so must be involved in every single battle against a Plasma member ranked higher than Grunt.
Including Colress (Come on! Of course he works for them!)

- EDIT: He's far too proud to accept healing items unless in desoerate need, so only when his health is red, and only 1 per battle.
He alsi believes that the X items are awful, as they stop pokémon relying on their actual potential, so he will never accept them.

Cases:

League challenges are boring! During your travels, Sherlock takes on a few cases to stop being bored. These take precedent over other challenges:

- The Lost Sisters: Five Audino sisters have been reported missing. Solo/Caprture 5 wild Female Audinos, each on a different Route.

- The Hidden Dancers: Find & solo all 3 Dancers in Castelia City

- The Desert Terror: Resort Desert is being plagued by a Flying pokemon with terrible power. Find this beast (Your future Braviary) and subdue him!

- The Abandoned Park: Within the old Nimbasa Gym, one of the trainers has planted a bomb on the rollercoasters! Solo every trainer inside to find the culprit & have them disarm it.

- Elesa's Lost Treasure: Find at least 5 different elemental Gems & return them to Elesa. At least 2 of them must be used in her Gym battle, and Sherlock must solo 1 of her pokemon and 2 of her Gym trainers

And finally... Moriarty:

- Upon reaching Celestial Tower, Sherlock sees something incrediby peculiar... Moving candles!
Ghosts? Don't be ridiculous! There's no such thing! Sherlock must solo 10 wild Litwicks, after which he will learn to recognise the aura emanating from them. There is also a note attached to the 10th:
"Dear Doggie Detective, Peek-a-boo. I'm watching you! You've been a marvellous source of amusement! I hope you enjoyed my game, because there's lots more to come.
Controlling candles is just the beginning. I. Will. Return...
Professor Moriarty ;) xxx"

Finally! An adversary worthy of his abilities! The excitement causes Sherlock to evolve into Herdier.

At the Strange House, Sherlock senses the same aura from before. This time, instead of just candles, it seems to be present in rodents, discarded toys, furniture, and even a few trainers!
Upon receiving the Lunar Wing, Sherlock finds another note attached to it:
"Well done, Sherlock! You've solved my little puzzle! I'm sure a fellow genius like you can appreciate it. We absolutely love to show off, after all!
My power is growing, Sherlock. Can. You. Feel. It?!
Your biggest fan, Moriarty ;) xxx
PS: I hope your Winter Coat is coming in..."

Everything runs smoothly until Zinzolin is encountered in Opelucid and the city is frozen. Here, Sherlock realises that Moriarty's aura has been present inside Zinzolin the entire time! After defeating him, the aura takes over him completely, and he speaks in a different voice:
(The notes are one thing, but I should leave Moriarty's epic speeches up to you since it's your scramble. The gist of this one basically being about how he'll enjoy the world descending into chaos as it freezes)

- Eventually, he chases down Team Plasma & boards their airship. Here, he may finally forget Odor Sleuth, if he solos 3 Grunts consecutively without healing. After soloing the Plasma member who stole your Rival's sister's Purrloin, solving yet another case, he notices that their leader, Ghetsis, has been possessed by the same aura as Zinzolin. However, he is unable to stop his escape.

- Ghetsis's efforts to summon White Kyurem succeed, but the beast then knocks him unconscious, and speaks to you in a familiar voice.
(Epic speech about how easy his Plasma Pawns were to manipulate (Megalomaniacs are sooo predictable), and how he'll use Kyurem-W's power to turn the world into a frozen land of hysteria)
Solo Kyurem-W, as Sherlock must incapacitate the creature without kiling it.

- Refusing to be beaten, Moriarty takes control of the unconscious Ghetsis, who challenges you. Sherlock must solo at least 3 of his pokemon.
Afterwards, Moriarty will challenge him to a final confrontation at the Pokemon League.
"See you in the Ring, Sherlock..."
To prepare, Sherlock finally evolves into Stoutland.

- At the League, while battling Marshall, a Lucario is sent out, and an all too familiar presence is felt. The wolf, Moriarty, has finally revealed himself, and he calls Sherlock out!
Solo Marshall's Lucario, without using any Super Effective attacks.

Enjoy my little puzzle, Inanimate Holmes...

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
Guys blob is already sold out. Come on man...

Well, I will reserve for blob if he ends up rejecting a challenge.

Nah, I don't have the patience for Shuckle (sorry IAR). I'll take whatever challenge celever throws at me, though, at long as it's not boring as shit.

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
Ok thank you!

Fairly hard challenge would have to be this Skorupi.

Take massage the skorupi. Massage is a massive fan of massages and with his favorite move, acupressure, he can give those massages. At the start of every battle he must use acupressure to boost a random stat of his, to practice. Once you enter a double or triple battle Massage must switch in, if he is not in already, and use only massage. As a fan or massages, Msasage does not want to be energetic and certainly not worn down, so he may only participate in one every three battles. You can save up the times Massage can battle, so say you do 6 battles you can use him twice in a row. Every time a pokemon completes 5 battles you must enter dark grass and have Massage use acupressure on them to massage their hard work.
After evolving, Massage loves massages EVEN more. HE may only participate once every 6 battles since he is practicing so much - apart from when he solo's Shauntal, since she had an appointment with Massage and then ditched him. As a Drapion though, Massage realizes he is supposed to be able. Massage decides he can never bring himself to use dark type attacks, since massages are meant to be joyful and helpful things! Also the massaging partners every battle rule stays upon evolution.

ENjoy :)

Winona
Magma’s HQ?

No sooner had Winona woken up in an empty room then two Magma grunts appeared at the door.

“Maxie wants to see you. Come.” The pair grabbed her roughly by the arms and dragged her through a set of hallways until they reached a strange platform surrounded by blinking control panels and lights.

“What’s that?”

“Teleporter. Only way in and out of the Command sector.” Without another word, they shoved her in.

She reappeared, disoriented, in another completely different room, where two other Magma grunts immediately grabbed her and duct taped her hands. “You don’t have to worry about me escaping. I don’t even know where the fuck I am.”

This pair of guards silently dragged her through another few hallways to a storage room. Inside, they sat her down in a chair, then locked the door. A second later, a teenage girl in an official-looking Magma vest walked in.

“Hello, Winona. You may not know who I am, but I know you better then you think.”

“Do you?” Winona inquired.

“Yes, I know you. And I’d like to apologize for the guards treating you so roughly. There was no need for them to tie you.” The girl pulled out a pocketknife and started sawing at the tape.

“You’re really bad at this whole ‘villain’ thing. Everyone knows you always leave the athletic girl tied up so she can’t start kicking ass and taking names.” Winona paused. “By the way, what is your name? I know you know mine.”

The girl grinned. “I can’t even remember my given name; you can call me Courtney. See, here’s the thing. I don’t need you tied up to get what I want from you. I have all the collateral I need-your pokemon.”

Winona nodded; it was the obvious move. “So what happens if I, say, stood up with my free hands, took this knife, and killed you in a dramatic fistfight?”

“You continue your escape attempt. The sensor wired to my heart alerts the Magma guards that you attacked me, and they catch you in the hallway leading to the teleporter, which you can’t even use without a passcode that I’ll never give you. Then, one of your pokemon pays the price.” Courtney paused. “That enough explanation for you? Good, then we can start asking questions.”

“Can I ask you one first?”

“What?”

“Why’d you untie someone bigger then you?” Winona jumped out of her chair and punched Courtney in the face. The smaller girl stumbled back against the wall; Winona lunged forward for another punch, only to have her right leg swept from under her. Courtney kicked at Winona’s head; she covered with her elbow and rolled away as Courtney drew the knife from her pocket.

The smaller girl stabbed at Winona’s stomach. She sidestepped while kicking Courtney in the back of the knee; the Magma admin’s leg buckled, and she fell to the floor. Winona threw her leg over Courtney’s neck and laid back on top of her, forcing the hand with a knife into an arm bar she had learned from Larsen back in his military days.

The two gasped for breath. “You reach for that radio, and I’m gonna snap your arm.”

Courtney reached for the radio. Winona lifted up with her hips and pulled down on Courtney’s arm, and a gruesome crack filled the room.
------------------
“Please...it hurts...” Courtney whispered. Winona had stripped her of her Magma vest, her mask, and her gun and radio; her dimpled face was scrunched with pain from her broken right elbow.

“Sorry. I’m afraid I can’t let you see a doctor. Would kind of blow my cover and all. And seeing as you were threatening to kill my pokemon, I don’t have a lot of sympathy for you.” Winona She brought her fist down on the smaller girl’s broken elbow as she finished swaddling her wrists in duct tape.

“OW!”

“You’re really noisy, too. And you probably have a boot knife or something to cut yourself loose. Let’s take care of those too.” Winona mummified Courtney’s legs with the tape, then dragged her into the corner of the supply closet. Hidden by the filing cabinets, nobody would be able to find Courtney unless they were specifically looking.

“Now, I’m a good person,” Winona whispered, “So maybe I’ll only hurt you a little bit more.” She covered Courtney’s mouth with tape, then stomped on her nose, breaking it. “Have fun back here, by the way. Don’t think anyone will find you for a while.” Winona moved a filing cabinet from the far wall, completely hiding the bloodied girl.

Winona put on Courtney’s vest and mask, then wiped the blood off her shoes before leaving the room. She retraced her steps to the teleporter, before realizing that she didn’t know the code.

Instead of turning back to extract the code from Courtney, she ran through the hallways, looking for another way out. Her eyes flickered, watching the doors for signs that they were about to open. She didn’t even notice the near invisible wire strung across the hall. She fell flat on her face as a live flashbang grenade dropped from the ceiling, deafening her and filling her eyes with a blinding light. Hearing the noise, two grunts came out of a door and bound her again.

She had failed. Someone was going to pay.

Skarm
2 days later
Lilycove Town

“Wally, where are we going? Thought you said we were going to find a way into Magma’s base.”

“This isn’t Mt. Pyre anymore. If we’re going to attack Magma’s base, we’re going to need some hardware. And someone trained.”

“So the police?”

“No, a friend of mine who’s in the Navy reserves.”

“Reserves?”

“Well, by reserves I mean a group whose cover story is that they’re in the reserves, and by a group I mean the Pokemon Warfare Application Team. And by that, I mean that if you talk about this to people who shouldn’t know about it they’ll throw you in a cage for a long time.”

“Oh.” We continued on to the door of a rather nondescript building, where Wally spoke into a microphone before being allowed in.

“We’re here to see Steven Stone.” he said.

“Wait. THE Steven Stone?” I asked?

“He’s here.” Steven emerged from a side door, his trademark silver hair gleaming in the utilitarian lights. “What can I do for you?”

“Let’s talk somewhere more private.”

“Alright, my room then.” We retreated to Steven’s room, which had a rather sexy touchscreen table in the center. “So, why me?”

“Because you know as well as I do that Magma’s getting more dangerous. They’re trying to awaken Groudon.”

“That’s interesting. It’s also a fool’s errand, because Groudon can’t be revived.”

“Well, they’re holding a gym leader hostage and they’re demanding the one thing that could possibly do it, so I’d take them more seriously.”

“Now you’re talking.” Steven tapped the table, and a map of the surrounding area. “Where do you think Magma’s base is?”

“My Gardevoir and Skarm’s Swellow are out scouting possible locations, we should hear back any time now.”

A distinctly female voice rang out behind us. “Or, I could just tell you.”

Steven drew a pistol seemingly from nowhere as he whirled around. “Who the hell are you?”

“I’m Courtney. I used to be a Magma member, but then...” She looked up, and her nose splint and black eyes together with her arm in a sling told the truth. “They said they wanted to revive Groudon, and they were serious. I told them I was scared of what Groudon might do, and I wanted to leave.”

“What did they do?”

“They let me onto one of their boats headed for town, but on the way there they dragged me into a little room on the boat and beat me. Then they tossed me in the water, thinking I wouldn’t know how to swim.”

“Do you have anywhere to go?” I asked.

“Nope; parents split up years ago and don’t want to see me, no other family. That’s why I joined Magma in the first place.”

“Tell you what,” Steven said, lowering his gun. “You handle a gun before?”

“They taught us all. I’m a decent shot.”

“If you can get us plans for the interior, as well as guard rotations, you’re in. Just draw it on here.”

Courtney set to work on the map while Steven continued talking. “Now, are you planning on bringing your Pokemon?”

“Yes.”

“Don’t bring any that aren’t fully evolved and ready to go. If there’s one you want to bring who isn’t fully evolved, send them out now and let me take a look.

Wally shrugged his shoulders as I sent out Aron, King, and Ashe.

“Here’s the thing. I have this stuff called methevotamine. It’s a chemical that breaks down into Evotamine in the bloodstream, which is the chemical that causes Pokemon to enter the evolution process in high enough concentrations. I can inject it into your pokemon, and it will cause them to begin evolving within the next 5 minutes. But this isn’t a choice you want to make quickly; there’s no undoing it. What do you say?”

I thought of Winona and the lengths I was willing to go to to rescue her. “Do it.” Steven opened a cabinet and withdrew three syringes filled with a greenish clear liquid. He knelt next to Ashe, rolled up his sleeves, and-

“No. Not her. Inject the other two.”

“I don’t want you bringing a pokemon who’s not fully evolved. Only reason I’m letting Aron come is because he’s got skin that’s literally made of steel.”

“She’s sneaky and quick right now, but that takes months of practice. We need her stealth for this.”

Steven thought briefly, then nodded. “Your call.” He gently injected Tentacool, then held the plates of Aron’s leg and body apart with one hand while giving Aron the injection. Three cold fingers wrapped themselves around my wrist, and I looked town to see Ashe softly squeezing my hand. Thanks? Unhappyness? I didn’t know what she meant.

“This will be painful.” Steven said as my pokemon began to spasm. A few minutes later, their skin exuded a white glow that faded quickly, revealing their larger forms. “We’ll go after Magma in two days. They’ll need the time to get used to their new bodies.”

Two days later

On the deck of the boat, Steven took one last check over all of the weaponry we had with us. “We’re good.” He tossed each of us a pistol, and we hopped in the water, swimming into the base and climbing out inside the base. We entered a single file line, and I released Ashe into the middle of the group.

“She’s got great senses.” I whispered. “She can warn us if anyone’s coming.” Steven nodded, and motioned for us to go single file into the base.

Courtney followed in the back of the group, guiding us down the hallway. I was nervous about Ashe being so close to her, but I figured that Courtney had really changed sides judging by the beating she’d taken.

“Teleporter should be just down the hallway. Passcode is 5520.” Without a word, Wally and Gardevoir vanished. Code is good.

As we turned the corner, Courtney drew a syringe from her sleeve and jabbed it into Ashe’s back. My partner arched her back and cried out. Steven spun around.

“What the hell?!”

“She just started evolving. Who can tell when nature calls?” Ashe’s body glowed as she thrashed on the floor. Her limbs grew until she had arms like branches, legs like tree trunks, and the aroma of a field of flowers. Then the glowing stopped, leaving her gasping on the ground.

Before we could react, a door slammed open in the hallway we came from. Two Magma grunts flanked Courtney, who had drawn a pistol from somewhere. The Magma grunts pointed pistols of their own at Steven and I while Courtney pinned Ashe with her boot and held her gun to her head.

Steven tossed his pistol to me, and drew another one from his belt. “What do you want?”

“It’s simple. Skarm wants Ashe to stay alive, I want the Red Orb. You give me the orb, we back off and let you leave here. You don’t give me the orb, we shoot you and take it anyways.”

“It’s not that easy.” Steven said. “You’ve all got semis-mine’s fully automatic. Any one of you shoots and all three of you die.”

“We have one more person right now, and a whole base full of them waiting in the wings. If I’m not alive, how do you think you’re getting out of here?”

“So what’s the deal? You know we can’t give you the orb. You might as well shoot us now.”

“That might be best,” Courtney admitted. “Just give me the orb, I give you Ashe, and all of us walk out of here.”

“All right, I’ll do it.”

“Skarm, what the hell?”

“Trust me.” I unstrapped my backpack and tugged on the zipper. The Red Orb rolled out, and I pinned it with my foot. My pistol lowered itself towards the orb.

“Not good enough. I want Winona too.”

“Really, you’re not in a position to negotiate.”

“Let’s see how well your orb works for you once I’ve shattered it with a few bullets.”

Gardevoir
The other end of the teleporter

Gardevoir preferred impressions and emotions to words, but the current circumstances demanded that she be direct instead of abstract. I’m still scanning, Wally. We should be cautious; I can’t sense any humans, but something is odd.

Don’t worry, Gardevoir. They’re probably out on a mission right now. From inside Wally’s head, Gardevoir could hear echoes of Skarm’s situation through Wally’s earpiece.

Wally, I’m serious, it’s not right. There’s something about this place that I can’t place. And Skarm is in trouble; we should go back and help him.

Courtney said the teleporters don’t go to the same location both ways. Wally stopped short. Look! There’s Maxie’s office. With some kind of strange poke ball inside.

Wally, let me teleport and get it---NO! NO! IT’S A TRAP! Gardevoir mentally shouted with everything she has, even throwing a barrier in front of her partner. It didn’t make a difference.

Wally tripped over a nearly imperceptible wire strung across the hallway. 2 slots opened both in front of them and behind them, and Electrodes rolled out from the walls, one tapping against Wally’s foot. They glowed red, beginning to detonate themselves.

“Gardevoir, I’m sorry.” he said. Through his mind, Gardevoir could hear the gunshots coming from the other side of the earpiece, a fight that Skarm and Steven couldn’t hope to win.

She braced herself with the milliseconds left to her, then teleported Wally away. She didn’t know where he went, and didn’t have time to wonder. Then, with all the focus she could muster as the blast waves approached, she teleported herself.

It is what it is.

Yes, this is a bastardly cliffhanger. No, I don't care.

Which of our heroes will still be alive come the beginning of Chapter 26? You'll have to wait 2 weeks or so.

And this update only makes sense if you know what's happened so far in the story, so newcomers won't know what the fuck is going on. sorry :(

Alright folks, I present Chapter Two of my scramble challenge!

With Lidless on his side, Ellis did some hardcore training with the trainers around Nuvema town. While he was in a training session, Dragonite called out for him, saying that they had to move go on with their journey. Ellis responded: 'Dawg, do we have to go now, I dun wan to, lad, I need me some food.' Of course, Dragonite could go for some food aswell, seeing that it was evening already. Quickly Ellis decided who would do what; Dragonite would gather food, he would cook and Celever would have to do the dishes, as she couldn't do anything else. Dragonite got some berries, Ellis put them in his frying pan and started cooking. When eating, Dragonite said: 'Hmm... your cooking skill aren't bad, man.' Celever agreed with Dragonite and after a good meal they went to sleep, on the grass.Once they woke up, the three friends made up a plan; they would head to Striaton city, to challenge the first gym.

The next morning the trio (no, not that kind of trio) rushed to Striaton City to challenge the first gym. Once they arrived, they saw a pirate on the plaza, but they ignored him and went straight to the gym. Once they entered, an old man that apparently liked watching kids play aproached them and said: 'Hey, take this water, it could help you in your battle.' Slowly walking away from the man, Ellis responded: 'Erm... dude... what the fuck? Go find someone of your own age man!' The man blushed and quickly walked away. With nobody bothering them now, the three kids could finally do the gym puzzle. Dragonite and Ellis got that they just had to stand on the big button with the type that would hit super effectivly versus the type that was on the curtain, but Celever didn't really get it, and was just stomping on the button of the corresponding type. She said: 'Mate, why ain't this shit workin!?' Dragonite and Ellis just left Celever behind, she would only be annoying. With Celever left behind, Dragonite and Ellis easily went to the gymleader.

Ellis went to the gymleader spot, and noticed that there were three of them and the first thing he noticed was that the three of them all had odd, uggly hair colors. Ellis promptly said: 'Wich one of you derpo's is the gym leader in this town? I must challenge him to a battle... Hmm... are you guys even male? Like, what IS up with your hair colors, you don't have swag man, you don't.' The three men decided to ignore Ellis' comment about their hair styles, and they started, for a reason that Ellis nor Dragonite ever figured out, singing. The tones were off and Dragonite started a lecture about how bad they were singing, Ellis instantly grabbed his shotgun and threatend to give all four of them (he was annoyed by Dragonite with his stupid lectures) the 'Lidless' treatment... He said this when he released his Patrat out of his Pokéball, and the gym leaders started screaming when they noticed that Lidless didn't have any eyelids. Ellis got sick of the guys screaming aswell, so he fired of a warning shot, bursting a lamp in the progress. When they all calmed down Ellis quickly came to the point: 'So, I'll challenge one of you, to a match for this gym badge!' The cool dude from Nuvema town didn't get the answer he hoped for, as he was asked to come back later, the gym leaders had some matter to do... Ellis looked at Dragonite and whispered something about hair colors.

Once they picked up Celever, still working out the puzzle, they returned to the plaza, where the pirate was still speaking. Nobody listened but as they had nothing better to do the kids went and listened to him. The pirate saw them and said in pirate speak: 'Ahoy, landlubbers, ma name is Jimera, the famous pirate. I drank so much rum last night... feels sooooo weird...' Upon closer inspection, they noticed that Jimera had a Purrloin sitting on his shoulder. 'Seen it?' Jimera suddenly shouted. 'Ya know, I can't be angry on kids like ya, ya need to grow and all that, here, take my Purrloin as a Pokémon.' Ellis was a bit confused on why this weird pirate suddenly gave him his Purrloin, but he just ignored it, and looked closely to the Purloin. He noticed that the Purrloin was wearing a pirate hat and an eyepatch, wich Ellis figured to be weird for a Pokémon. Out of nowhere, the Purrloin started talking in the same pirate accent as Jimera: 'Done looking?' Ellis: 'Woah, ya can talk!?' The Purrloin looked a bit indignant and shouted: 'O' course I can talk, what is the use of a baddy cat partner if it ain't talking? Now, I suppose you want to know who I am? I, the Purrloin with a hat that has more swag that even Jack Sparrow would cry and a hat that would make Davy Jones pee himself, I am Haxarinus Georianus Fennelia Cassandella the THIRD, but you can call me HAXAR, if you feel like it.' The three kids were stunned by HAXAR and Celever, who finally noticed something not useless, said: 'Erm... HAXAR, why are ya looking at the completly different side then where we are?' 'Oh... well erm... you see... I cannot see with this left eye.' HAXAR said. Dragonite then noted: 'But then why are you wearing an eye patch on your right eye?' HAXAR responded as if it was obvious: 'They were sold out, of course. Now, mateys, I think it's time for this little cat to sleep, and you guys aswell, I assume.'

Yes, I finally came to write this!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)