Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

Powergo1 I'll give you a mon. Reserving a Flying-type mon.

EDIT: Okay, so I gave you this the first time, but it doesn't require trading, so keep it. Take Baby the Mandibuzz. As Mandibuzz are born as Vullaby, who wear a diaper for a very long time, this Mandibuzz has become used to being babied by everyone. So, you must baby your Mandibuzz! You must pick 5 of these 7 ways of babying Baby:
1. Baby wants to know a variety of moves, so teach it 1 TM move, 1 HM move, 1 level-up attacking move and 1 level-up status move. Make sure that you have at least 3 types represented in its moveset, as well.
2. Baby doesn't want to work very hard for Exp. Give it the Exp. Share ASAP and never take it off.
3. Baby doesn't want to be in pain. If it gets down to the red, heal it ASAP with the most expensive healing item you have. If it faints, revive it and use 15 of your most expensive healing items on it.
4. Baby wants to be the best baby there is. Make it solo all Vullaby-lines and any Dark- or Flying-type first stage pokemon (Purrloin, Pidove, etc.).
5. Baby wants to be fed when it is hungry, immediately! Every 1 in-game hour, you must feed it 5 berries and 1 Lemonade, Soda Pop, or Fresh Water.
6. Baby likes daily naps. Every 24 in-game hours, deposit Baby in the PC for 2 in-game hours.
7. Baby just wants to fit in. All of its moves must also be moves that at least 1 other pokemon on your team knows.
And to top it all off, Baby must solo 2 gym leaders and 2 E4 pokemon. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I mean good luck! Have fun!

EDIT2: By the way, Negator can not negate either of the two challanges you choose.

To all,

I have decided to postpone my Medium-Hard B2 Scramble, as I have to revise for exams. Due to me having to trade over Pokémon, I decided to do a medium B2 scramble, but this time without trading. Sorry for the problem. Please post soon
Hallelujah the saver has arrived!

Snayquaza's PeaceFul the Audino
Powergo, I will give you a Pokemon, a Audino
this is PeaceFul the Audino

Peaceful does not want to harm Pokemon so:
1. Switch in against when any opponent Pokemon in Red Health and use Heal Pulse on it (...)
2. Never switch out (Others will harm them)
3. Must be returned to the last Pokemon Center Immediately (remember to go everytime along the Pokemon Center)
4. If Heal Pulse runs out of PP, return to the last Pokemon Center Immediately (remember to go everytime along the Pokemon Center)

gl hf

Must Heal in soloes too, but can switch out after :) Can it faint Pokémon?

Lucariomaster2's Eevee the Eevee
Powergo, go to the park in Castelia City and catch an Eevee. Do not nickname it. Because it has always lived in the shadow of its evolutions, it wants to prove that it is as strong as them. As such, it can never evolve. Also, to prove its strength, it must solo every trainer-owned eeveelution and one gym leader of your choice.
OPTIONAL if you want a challenge: Because Eevee wants to prove its own power, it cannot hold an Eviolite as it feels the item gives it an unfair advantage. Screw that

So to recap:
-Catch an Eevee, don't nickname it
-Can never evolve
-Must solo every trainer owned eeveelution and 1 gym leader
-OPTIONAL: Cannot hold the Eviolite. Screw that

Good luck and have fun!

Jimera0's Negator the Oshawott
PowerGo, those are NOT medium-hard level challenges you're receiving... those are "insanely hard" level of difficulty. Seriously people, what the fuck?

So I'm going to balance it out a little bit. Take Negator the Oshawott. Negator has a tendancy to negate things that other people have done... but not what YOU'VE done, oh no. It negates OTHER PEOPLE'S SHITTY RESTRICTIONS MWAHAHAHAHA.

Every time you successfully solo a major opponent with Negator (Team Plasma Sage, Gym Leader, Rival, etc.), Negator stockpiles a "negation point". After reaching 3 Negation points, you can negate any one restriction on any one of your Pokemon. The next negation costs 4 points, and the next after that costs 5, and so on. Now to keep this from being a COMPLETELY positive challenge, Negator comes with a few restrictions of his own. First off, he can never be more than 3 levels ahead of the lowest leveled member of your party. This restriction CANNOT be negated. (The reason is to prevent you from just going wild with Negator solos in order to stockpile negation points, or just running through the entire game with him.) The total Base Power of his moves (including STAB for water moves) cannot exceed 200 (this restriciton CAN be negated, if you so choose). If a move has variable BP (like Return or Reversal), the maximum possible BP the move can have is assumed for the calculation. If a move has set damage (Like Night Shade) then it counts as having 0 BP (Pretty sure that Oshawott doesn't get any such moves anyway).

Good luck, have fun, and make careful use of those negation points! THANK YOU! I'll be removing a certain restriction 1st...
Why did you not include my challenge?

Powergo1:

Take slimy the grimer.
restriction/obligations in bullet points so:
* He wants to use minimize at least once battle.
* He wants to poison his foes.
* He may use other moves of course.
* He has to solo skyla and after this may evolve.
* Once he evolves he likes bombing foes and wants to use Mud Bomb and Sludge Bomb as only attacking moves.
* He is big once he evolves so he doesn't want to minimize anymore and has to use Acid Armor at least once a battle (learn it over minimize)
*Has to solo Drayden.

Please say if it is too hard or anything.

Have Fun :)

It's been a while, but I finally got around to playing my Pokemon Blue Scramble Challange again. So, here is Chapter 16, where I take on Giovanni for the final time. As I type this, I'm already working on Chapter 17, so I've only got a few more chapters to go. Soon, I will have finished my first Scramble narration. Anyways, enjoy!

Chapter 16: The Final Badge
Ttar and his Pokemon were eager to set off on the last leg of their journey, so after gathering some supplies, Ttar left Cinnabar Island. Riding on top of Doomed, and Surfed north on Route 21, towards Pallet Town. Many trainers opposed them along the way, but they prevailed over every single one. Arceustar even learned a powerful new move in Hydro Pump along the way. Before long, they had arrived in Pallet Town.

The first thing Ttar did upon landing was head to Professor Oak's lab. He wanted to show off his new Volcano Badge, as well as tell Oak that Moltres was nowhere to be found on Cinnabar Island. Oak greeted him with a smile, and Ttar told Oak what he wanted.

"So, it wasn't there, huh?" Oak said, sounding rather disappointed. "The only other lead I have is reports of fires inside Victory Road. You need to have eight badges to get inside, though..."

Oak drifted off into thought, but returned to the conversation momentarily. " Surely, with seven badges, you plan to get the eigth and final badge, right, Ttar?" Oak asked. Ttar nodded, to which Oak replied, "Excellent! The Viridian Gym is the location of the final Badge for the Kanto region! If you obtain that badge, you could head to Route 23, and enter Victory Road! Heck, if you make it that far, maybe you could become the Champion! Wouldn't that be something?"

Ttar wanted to help Oak out, but he wanted a chance to take on the Pokemon League even more. He told Oak that he was going to Viridian City, and then left, with Oak and his assistants cheering him on. Before leaving Pallet Town, however, Ttar decided to drop by his home.

His mother was overjoyed to see him. She ran up and hugged him, crying all the while. Ttar showed her his seven badges, and then showed off all of his Pokemon to her. "I'm so proud of you," she said. "I know you can go all the way. Now, go on, and win it all! You can do it. I'll be rooting for you!"

Ttar thanked her for the words of encouragement, and then departed. He headed north onto Route 1. It was a much different feeling, walking up Route 1 with seven badges and six Pokemon, rather than with only one Pokemon and no badges. This was the home stretch, the last road to the final Gym challenge. What awaited him after that was far from his mind. His only concern was getting the final Badge. Before he knew it, Ttar had arrived in Viridian City.

After making sure his Pokemon were healed at the Pokemon Center, Ttar headed to the Gym in the northern part of town. He looked at the sign outside of the door, but the text on it was hardly legible, apart from "Viridian City Gym." Ttar tried the door, and thankfully, it was unlocked. He slid it open, and walked inside, ready for his final challenge.

The Gym was full of trainers, many of which used Ground-type Pokemon, meaning Arceustar and enviro had a field day with them. There were many spinners on the floor, similar to the ones in Team Rocket's Hideout. None of the trainers would reveal anything about the Gym Leader, however. After spinning around for what seemed like hours, Ttar finally found the path to the Leader. He rounded a corner, but he wasn't prepared for what he saw before him.

Sitting at a desk was Giovanni, the leader of Team Rocket. He swiveled his chair around with a look of disgust on his face. "Damn," he said, "Not you again! I plan to ressurect the remains of Team Rocket here! I can't allow you to interfere!"

Ttar called out all of his Pokemon, ready to take Giovanni on.

"Very well," Giovanni said, "as the most powerful Gym Leader in Kanto, I'll put an end to you one and for all!"

Ttar was surprised to hear that Giovanni was actually the Gym Leader. Considering he was known as the leader of Team Rocket publicly now, it was surprising that he would be allowed to continue running a Gym. Ttar didn't have time to think about that now, however, as Giovanni sent out his first Pokemon, a Rhyhorn. Ttar ordered Arceustar to take the stage, knowing the Rhyhorn posed little threat to a Squirtle.

Sure enough, despite the Rhyhorn being higher leveled than Arceustar, a single Bubblebeam was all that was needed to knock it out in one hit. It collapsed to the floor lamely. Giovanni withdrew it, and sent out his next Pokemon, Dugtrio. As a Pokemon stuck to the ground, Ttar knew that it couldn't hurt Angry Nerd, so he called Arceustar back, and sent out the Nerd.

Angry Nerd got to attack first, and with a single Double-Edge, it was able to knock out the Dugtrio. Giovanni called it back, and sent out his next Pokemon. This time, it was his Nidoqueen. Ttar sent out Creeper to take it on, knowing he could handle anything Nidoqueen could throw at it. Creeper tried to use Hypnosis first, but it missed. Nidoqueen only went for a Tail Whip, though, and Creeper's next Hypnosis connected, and the Nidoqueen fell into a deep sleep. However, it immediately woke up! Creeper landed another Hypnosis, and this time, it stayed asleep. A Psychic from Creeper came next, and to Ttar's surprise, it was enough to take out the Nidoqueen in one hit! The Nidoqueen was recalled by Giovanni, who was now visibly frustrated. He sent out a Nidoking next. Ttar planned to let Creeper take it on too, but Doomed stepped forward, wanting the Nidoking for herself. Ttar agreed and called Creeper back.

Doomed was faster than the Nidoking, and used Surf against it, taking away about half of it's health. The Nidoking retaliated with Tackle (seriously?), doing little damage. Doomed used Surf again, and this one was enough to knock the Nidoking out. Giovanni called it back, and clenched his fists.

"This is beyond ridiculous," he said, "that I should be picked apart so easily by a child yet again. I have faith in my final Pokemon, however. Go, Rhydon!"

From his Pokeball came a hulking dinosaur-like Pokemon, similar in appearance to Nidoking/Nidoqueen. Knowing that it was Ground/Rock type, Ttar sent out enviro to take it on, believing that a single Razor Leaf would knock it out. The Rhydon was eight levels higher than enviro, yet as Ttar expected, Razor Leaf connected, and it was too much for the Rhydon. Giovanni had proven himself to be a pushover yet again, and Ttar had won the battle!

"Heh," Giovanni said, as he recalled his Pokemon, "You've proven yourself again. That didn't go well for me, but it was truly intense. I must be doing something wrong with my training, to be defeated again. But, alas, you have won. Therefore, I present you with the Earth Badge."

Ttar accepted the green badge from Giovanni. He was surprised to hear that Giovanni would give it to him so willingly. Ttar and his Pokemon cheered; they had earned their ticket to the Pokemon League!

"You truly are a masterful trainer," Giovanni said. "And, since you'll now be taking on the Pokemon League, take this." He handed Ttar a disc.

"That's TM27, Fissure," he said. "If it connects, the opponent is guaranteed to faint. I developed it myself. Now, since I've lost, I cannot face my underlings again. For now, Team Rocket is finished! I must go. I will train myself, and one day, I will return to give new life to Team Rocket. I wish you the best of luck, Ttar. One day, you will be at my feet! Farewell!"

The lights in the building flickered, and when they came back on, Giovanni was nowhere to be seen. Ttar almost felt sorry for him, but he cast those thoughts aside, and returned to cheering with his Pokemon. They had earned the Earth Badge, the final badge needed to enter the Pokemon League! Ttar couldn't wait to get there, so after healing his Pokemon, as well as calling Oak and his mother to tell them of his victory, he headed west of Viridian, to where he first met Doomed and Angry Nerd, and where his final challenge awaited!

Current Team:

Arceustar the Squirtle
Level 43
-Bubblebeam
-Hydro Pump
-Ice Beam
-Strength

Doomed the Nidoqueen
Level 42
-Body Slam
-Rock Slide
-Surf
-Thunderbolt

Angry Nerd the Fearow
Level 42
-Fly
-Drill Peck
-Double Team
-Double-Edge
[Special Attackers solo'd: 10/10]

enviro the Victreebel
Level 43
-Razor Leaf
-Sleep Powder
-Stun Spore
-Mega Drain

Creeper the Hypno
Level 43
-Hypnosis
-Psychic
-Flash
-Teleport
[Children solo'd: 10/10)

Torture the Ninetales
Level 46
-Flamethrower
-Toxic
-Fire Spin
-Confuse Ray

Snaquaza

KACAW
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Mulan it can let pokemon faint, but whenever THE opponent comes in THE given health it will need to use hpulse again, so you may want to switch out after to immediately ko it from sonewhere naer full health

I'm going to be doing a Red scramble challange. Medium difficulty, no trading, and try not to make the challanges too boring or challenging; I don't want to backtrack too much. Also all pokemon should be able to fully evolve at some stage. I won't ask for anything in particular, just give me a good, balanced team.
Thanks in advance!

I'm going to be doing a Red scramble challange. Medium difficulty, no trading, and try not to make the challanges too boring or challenging; I don't want to backtrack too much. Also all pokemon should be able to fully evolve at some stage. I won't ask for anything in particular, just give me a good, balanced team.
Thanks in advance!
CJorex, how about going with Smogon the Koffing?

Are smogon ruining the metagame? The answer, of course, is yes. Smogon the Koffing loves the weather-saturated Gen V metagame, and it wants to show it. To represent Rain, it must learn Thunder, and to represent Sun, it must learn Fire Blast. It aims to be the best Pokemon in OU, and what better way to do so than by defeating other OU mons. Unless another restriction prevents it, if a trainer owns a Pokemon that is currently OU in Gen V, Smogon must be sent out to battle it. Should it fail this anytime, it gets salty as fuck, and must not participate in the next 3 trainer battles you have (unless the OU mon it loses to is an Alakazam, no punishment for that, because let's be real, Koffing/Weezing isn't beating an Alakazam anytime soon).
Alakazam
Cloyster
Dragonite
Dugtrio
Gengar
Gyarados
Jolteon
Ninetales
Starmie
Tentacruel
Vaporeon
Venusaur

Smogon wants all players to use weather, and rejects past strategies, but none more than Dragon spam. He hates Dragon spam so much that he must solo Lance, who must be punished for clinging to the old ways! Have fun!

(If you don't want to use Koffing, I understand, as it comes rather late in the game. If you'd prefer something else, just say so.)

Since sarcasm doesn't really work on the internet, I'd like to point out that this entire challenge is a joke.

Thanks Tyranitarphantom, I accept! Five more challanges needed.

Challanges so far:

Smogon the Koffing (Tyranitarphantom)
Are smogon ruining the metagame? The answer, of course, is yes. Smogon the Koffing loves the weather-saturated Gen V metagame, and it wants to show it. To represent Rain, it must learn Thunder, and to represent Sun, it must learn Fire Blast. It aims to be the best Pokemon in OU, and what better way to do so than by defeating other OU mons. Unless another restriction prevents it, if a trainer owns a Pokemon that is currently OU in Gen V, Smogon must be sent out to battle it. Should it fail this anytime, it gets salty as f***, and must not participate in the next 3 trainer battles you have (unless the OU mon it loses to is an Alakazam, no punishment for that, because let's be real, Koffing/Weezing isn't beating an Alakazam anytime soon).
Smogon wants all players to use weather, and rejects past strategies, but none more than Dragon spam. He hates Dragon spam so much that he must solo Lance, who must be punished for clinging to the old ways! Have fun!

@CJorex, Even though I haven't played the Gen1 games, ill will give you a Pokémon.

You get ReckLess the Squirtle. He is very reckless, so he must learn a move that gives it recoil. It also wants to solo 2 of the gym leaders who hits him super effectively, or who he hits NVE. (Misty, Lt. Surge, Erika). To evolve into a Wartortle, do the 1st one of those, using the recoil move if it can be gained to do the finishing blow. To evolve into Blastoise, do a gym solo (your choice, can be one of the two solos, just to be nice ^.^) using Skull Bash once on each Pokémon. Finally, due to the rivalry of you and your rival, he must solo the rival's Charmander/Charmelion/Charizard, unless it conflicts with other solos.

Good luck!

Okay, I accept, but only if I don't have to solo the first one with the recoil move, since that is not available until Erika.
Also I'm guessing you mean Bulbasaur, not Charmander. Also Venusaur conflicts with Koffing's solos.

Challanges accepted:

Smogon the Koffing (Tyranitarphantom)
Solos taken: Rival's Venusaur, Giovanni's Dugtrio, assorted other Pokemon, Lance.
Are smogon ruining the metagame? The answer, of course, is yes. Smogon the Koffing loves the weather-saturated Gen V metagame, and it wants to show it. To represent Rain, it must learn Thunder, and to represent Sun, it must learn Fire Blast. It aims to be the best Pokemon in OU, and what better way to do so than by defeating other OU mons. Unless another restriction prevents it, if a trainer owns a Pokemon that is currently OU in Gen V, Smogon must be sent out to battle it. Should it fail this anytime, it gets salty as f***, and must not participate in the next 3 trainer battles you have (unless the OU mon it loses to is an Alakazam, no punishment for that, because let's be real, Koffing/Weezing isn't beating an Alakazam anytime soon).

Reckless the Squirtle (Powergo1)
Solos taken: Rival's Bulbasaur/Ivysaur, Misty, Erika
You get Reckless the Squirtle. He is very reckless, so he must learn a move that gives it recoil. It also wants to solo 2 of the gym leaders who hits him super effectively, or who he hits NVE. (Misty, Lt. Surge, Erika). To evolve into a Wartortle, do the 1st one of those, using the recoil move if it can be gained to do the finishing blow. To evolve into Blastoise, do a gym solo (your choice, can be one of the two solos, just to be nice ^.^) using Skull Bash once on each Pokémon. Finally, due to the rivalry of you and your rival, he must solo the rival's Bulbasaur/Ivysaur/Venusaur, unless it conflicts with other solos.

Nurse Joy the Chansey (Snaquaza)
This Chansey was abandoned by a Nurse Joy and wants revenge now:
1. Can't visit Pokemon Centers
2. Must heal every Pokemon that has less than half HP left outside of battle immediately if possible
3. Must know only TM moves ASAP (other technical things besides healing machines) besides Softboiled of course

Snaquaza

KACAW
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
CJorex take a Chansey named Nurse Joy

2. Must heal every Pokemon that has less than half HP left outside of battle immediately if possible
3. Must know only TM moves ASAP (other technical things besides healing machines) besides Softboiled of course

Im looking to start a scramble challenge on Emerald. No time consuming challenges please, I just want something fun to play. I would prefer to not having many overlapping types but other than that its fair game!

Sprocket

P(n) = 1 - (1 - P(1))^n
Unitas, in celebration of the new Fairy typing in Pokemon X and Y, take a Jigglypuff found in route 115. It cannot evolve to Wigglytuff. Once caught, it must be your highest level Pokemon until you have 8 gym badges. Good luck!

Sprocket

P(n) = 1 - (1 - P(1))^n
Thanks in advance!
Take a Hitmonlee. It must solo one of Sabrina's Pokemon. Good luck!

CJorex take a Chansey named Nurse Joy

Unfortunately I have to reject; I'm not going to all that effort to catch a Chansey

Sprocket said:
Take a Hitmonlee. It must solo one of Sabrina's Pokemon. Good luck!
Could you please put some more effort into this? Like nickname, backstory etc.

Snaquaza

KACAW
Ok as you rejected you get rejected THE (...)
1. Never STAB
2. No healing at all, catch à new one if it faits or you wanting pokecenter healing

Bit harder than THE last which was unfortunstely rejected

Ok as you rejected you get rejected THE (...)
1. Never STAB
2. No healing at all, catch à new one if it faits or you wanting pokecenter healing

Bit harder than THE last which was unfortunstely rejected
I actually thought it over and so I'd prefer to accept the Chansey. To anyone else interested in submitting, I need another early-game mon, preferably not a Rattata or Pidgey. I also need a flier, and would like a Grass- or Electric- type.

I've decided to but my Red scramble challange on hold for a little while. I have other things I need to be doing, but feel free to keep giving me challanges; I will just not be starting for a while

CJorex, take Fair the Weedle. It may not use any move with an additional effect that has a 35% or lower chance of occuring, but it may use poison sting until it learns fury attack. Note that it may use twinneedle because it has a 36% chance of poisoning. It also may not battle against a grass type and must switch out if hit by a resisted move. It also must solo Koga and any other bug or poison type specialsts (for any solos, it may stay in when hit by a resisted move).

Sprocket

P(n) = 1 - (1 - P(1))^n
Hello, since I only do monotype runs, I would like try a scramble challenge!

Any game (first person chooses)
I CAN trade past gen 2, so go nuts with that.
I don't really want to use HM slaves.
Hard difficulty.
Give me some unique pokemon.
Take a Wooper named Bells. Catch him in Union Cave; you cannot reach the other side of Union Cave without your Bells to guide you! Once Bells evolves to Quagsire, he can no longer learn new moves by TM or HM. Good luck!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 17)