Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

Okay, just like Mygavolt did, I'm gonna make this my new OP, where I can check back up on progress.

I need to challange for Platinum.
-I want medium-hard difficulty
-Trading from SoulSilver is possible*
-BE AS CREATIVE AS PHYSICALLY POSSIBLE
-I'm probably gonna use a Bibarel to HM my way through the game, but I need a flyer and surfer(ALREADY DONE)
-I want a starter that is not Chimchar(DONE)
-I want a diversity of types. I'm okay with having two of the same type, but both must have a second type to exploit*
-I would prefer Pokemon that evolve, but I'm flexible
-I will NOT accept male combee, cascoon, silcoon, metapod, kakuna, or magikarp.*
-I would like to use either a Budew/Roserade or a Snover/Abomasnow*(DONE)
-I need an Ice-Type*
*Changed from OP

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What I have so far:

~Must always use a Steel-Type move at the start of battle when he learns one
~Must solo Gardenia
~Must solo everything from Maylene to Crasher Wake (Maylene, Rival, 5 trainer pokemon and 3 wild pokemon)
~During the Maylene-Wake session, I can only use 5 items and have 3 trips to the pokemon center
Predicted Final Moveset: Flash Cannon, Surf, Drill Peck, Ice Beam

~Must have three moves, plus a fourth to be replaced with Fly
~Unless specified, cannot use the move more than 4x in a row
Leech Life(Cannot be used more than 3x in a row)
Air Slash
Sludge Bomb
Air Cutter
Hidden Power
Hyper Beam(Can be used infinite times in a row)(Prolly not gonna use this)
Substitute

Astonish(No more than 6x)
Bite(No more than 3x)
Dark Pulse(No more than 4x)
Swagger(Only after dealing direct damage)
Protect(^^)
Double Team(^^)
Roost
Giga Impact(Can only be used after Fly)

Wing Attack
Return/Frustrasion(After using this, Soldier can't be healed unless he uses another move)
U-Turn(^^)
Aerial Ace
Giga Drain(After using this move, Soldier must keep using it until he or his opponent faints)
Poison Fang
Cross Poison

Screech
Supersonic
Confuse Ray
Mean Look
Haze
Toxic
Sunny Day
Taunt
Rain Dance
Facade
Secret Power
Rest
Attract
Thief
Steel Wing
Snatch
Endure
Payback
Captivate
X-Scissor
Sleep Talk
Pluck
Natural Gift
Defog

Predicted Final Moveset: Sludge Bomb/Air Cutter, Dark Pulse/Double Team, Giga Drain, Fly

~No Healing Items
~Can only use Absorb, Mega Drain, or Giga Drain, or Poison Sting as attacking moves
~Must have Leech Seed, one of the Draining moves above, and a move that induces poison in its movepool at all times
~Must solo Byron
*AlienJesus and I talked about it and we changed Maylene to Byron, and I can catch Syphon as a Budew
Predicted Final Moveset: Leech Seed, Toxic, Giga Drain, Mega Drain

(Princess Bride Refrences FTW)
~May only use Shadow Sneak to attack other Pokemon
~Must keep Mean Look, Curse, and Will-o-Wisp in moveset at all times to be used against Cynthia's Garchomp (Can these be used against other Pokemon as well?)
~Must solo Cynthia's Garchomp
~Must be a Dusknoir before facing Cynthia
~If he fails to solo Garchomp(dies, has to be taken out, whatever), all pokemon brought to the Elite Four that may have died are revived
~If the above happens, he must replace Shadow Sneak with Payback
~Cannot have Full Restores or Full Heals used on him
Predicted Final Moveset(not that I have much of a choice):Shadow Sneak/Payback, Mean Look, Curse, Will-o-Wisp
(I ACTUALLY LOVE DUSKNOIR SO THANK YOU SO MUCH)

Woo! Two more!

EDIT: Changed my mind. No Scramblocke, simply because I don't want the painful process of asking for a new mon and raising it up to the standards of my present team with its restrictions. I'm such a wuss.

Last edited:
Is this thread usually this dead? I need 3 more mons for my medium platinum scramble please. 1 starter, and 2 other mons.
Current mons
Nature dependent Rotom
Sage the bronzor
Ability dependent togepi

Last edited:
Well, this thread was booming when the forum ran on vBulletin, but I guess it started to die when it transitioned to XenForo. Now there are hardly ever 6 people available to give Scramblemons.

As for me...just one more. Wingull or Ducklett. Check the link in my sig for current Scramblemons and rules.

EDIT: Okay. I'm completely good to go now.

Last edited:
Well, this thread was booming when the forum ran on vBulletin, but I guess it started to die when it transitioned to XenForo. Now there are hardly ever 6 people available to give Scramblemons.

As for me...just one more. Wingull or Ducklett. Check the link in my sig for current Scramblemons and rules.
Would you want me to give you another one?

EDIT: Nevermind, someone else gave you a challenge.

Last edited:
I've never given out any of these scramble challenges, but you guys seem desperate here so I'll see what I can do :D My difficulty levels may be off, so let me know if it's too easy/hard.

@Itsame You get Syphon the Roselia. Syphon doesn't like the taste of potions and other healing items, so it prefers to keep itself healthy through other means. In addition, it's a pretty lazy battler and likes to let the opponent slowly lose all their health rather than killing them outright. As such, Syphon prefers to kill its enemies using health draining moves and poison damage. Because of this, it must instantly use leech seed or poison any enemy it fights which is vulnerable to those effects. If the enemy is vulnerable to both, it must do both. As well as this, the only other moves syphon likes to use are draining moves like absorb and mega drain, and it can't use any other attack (except Poison Sting to poison opponents before toxic spikes or toxic are learned). Because it dislikes the flavour of healing items, none may be used on it (pokemon centre is fine though)

Syphons moves have to include Leech Seed and a method to poison opponents (either Poison Sting, Toxic or Toxic Spikes) as well as 2 draining attacks. In addition, to prove it is the best at draining moves, it must solo Maylene's team to outdo their signature Drain Punch. It can only evolve once it learns Toxic.

@EJ190 You get an ability dependant Togepi. No reseting for abilities is allowed.

If Togepi has Serene Grace, name him Chaos. Chaos enjoys a bit of mayhem, so prefers to use moves which involve lucky components. These include Metronome, Sweet Kiss, AnicentPower, Water Pulse, Double Team, Attract, Secret Power, Silver Wind, Flash, Psych Up, Sleep Talk, Captivate, and Swagger. It may only use a movepool which consists of 4 of these attacks (Rest is allowed in conjunction with Sleep Talk, but not without, and if Rest is used, Togepi must Sleep Talk until it wakes rather than be woken with an item). On its first turn after switching in, it must always use Metronome before any other move.
Because it loves to sow disorder, Chaos wants to prove itself better than Team Galactic, and so must solo at least half of the pokemon in every major Galactic battle (with Admins or Cyrus) rounded up (so if they have 3 pokemon, he must solo 2). He also wants to prove himself a master of mischeif, so must solo Cynthias Spiritomb. He can evolve into Togetic after defeating Jupiter at the Eterna Galactic Base, and again into Togekiss after defeating Saturn at the Veilstone Galactic Base.

If Togepi has Hustle, name him Bad Egg. Bad Egg is determined to be the strongest fat bird you've ever seen. Because of this, he can only use physical attack moves (until he learns one by TM, he may only use metronome). In order to prove he's the strongest, Bad Egg must switch in to fight every fighting or rock type pokemon you encounter. If Bad Egg loses, he must resume his training and level up once on wild pokémon before he can be used in a trainer battle again. To prove he is the strongest fat bird around, Bad Egg must solo Cynthias Togekiss. He must also solo Barry's Staraptor line and Empoleon line (if relevant) each time he is encountered. Bad Egg can evolve into Togetic whenever it likes, but can only evolve into Togekiss when it has proven itself against Barry's Staraptor (first encountered in Canalave City) and Empoleon (again, if relevant).

@Mygavolt: You get Amnesia the Wingull. Though handy for learning HMs, all that forced knowledge has given Wingull a bad case of long term memory loss. Whilst Wingull can learn Surf and Fly, he can never remember how to use them in battle. Instead he may only use his other two moves. Every time Wingull learns a new move via level up, he forgets the oldest move he knew. Thus, he may only use the two most recent moves he has learnt. In addition, he has completely forgotten how to use TMs, and so may only use level up moves, and has also temporarily forgotten what level he is supposed to evolve at, and will only remember how to do so at level 40 (this is so it's not possible to get two support moves and no attacks...shhh, it's a secret ;)). Because Amnesia's mind is so cloudy, it must switch into every psychic type you encounter and fight until either pokémon faints, in the hope that the psychic mind manipulation will reawaken it's memories. In addition, Pelipper must solo at least two of Caitlin's Pokémon. Upon doing so, it will suddenly recall all of it's memories, and be able to use all four of it's attacks in battle.

Let me know if anyone else needed one, and if these are OK.

Last edited:
Sure. It can become a Togetic after you pass through Mt.Coronet and arrived in Hearthome for the first time, due to finding a chaotic rival in Cyrus.

I'm just talking for myself here, but I find it pretty hard to actually give out challenges. I actually like to do that, but at the same time, giving everyone a huge amount of uninspired Scremblemons just for the sake of it feels wrong. If I ever happen to get some kind of inspiration that could actually work, I can spend hours trying to figure a way to make it work. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

However, at the same time as I'm doing my own Scramble updates, I've tried to make a point to give at least some challenges prior to starting to work on the next part.

Hello! I'd like a challange for Black 2
-I'd like extremely challenging challanges
-I love creative challanges, even if you're stealing someone else's idea in part/almost entirely
-I'm able to trade, and can transfer evo items in if necessary due to unavailability otherwise
-Due to playing with them heavily already in the 5th Gen, I'd prefer to not get: Vaporeon, Espeon, Galvantula, Sawsbuck, Metagross, Braviary, Tangrowth, Crobat, Beartic, Volcarona, Dewgong, Swoobat, Carracosta, Darmanitan, Chandelure, or Drapion. Sorry for the messy order here.

I have not left for good. I have been playing, and am currently almost through Chargestone Cave. I will tell of my adventures sooner or later, likely later.

Update 11/11/2013: Yeah, playing Pokemon X, but I will be back... some day.
Update 1/22/2014: Yuhhhhppp... Not gone for good, but, it may be a while yet XD

=======================================================

Team:
(OP)—Mulan15262
-No moves that use its scalchop (Razor Shell, Fury Cutter, Aerial Ace (as an oshawott or dewott), Swords Dance (as an oshawott or dewott), X-scissor, Cut (as an oshawott or dewott), Night Slash, Slash and Knock Off)
-Must solo all trainer-owned Water-type pokemon
-Must never run away from a wild battle our switch out from any battle
-Cannot learn moves that support its teammates (Block, Helping Hand, Screech, Swagger, Attract, Rain Dance, Hail, Taunt, Toxic, Encore, Tail Whip, or Water Sport)
-If active, items may not be used on teammates; may not be used as heal fodder
-Must solo rival in Undella town both times (as well as participate in every battle against him), as well as Cheren, Marlon, and Roxie

(OP)—Snaquaza
-Must always lead the party
-Must use Present every other turn
-If a teammate can be hit for STAB SE damage, it must switch in and can't switch out
-Must learn Fly, and must fly back to the last Pokemon Center visited if it dies

(OP)—Alienjesus
(Traded after Cheren)
-May only use moves matching his type at any given moment
-Must place 1st in Pokemon Musical 3 times
-Must become the star of at least 3 good movies and 1 cult classic

(OP)—Rodan
(Traded after Cheren)
-May only evolve into Togetic after soloing a gym leader
-May only use Metronome to attack in battle
-May only evolve into Togekiss after defeating Ghetsis

(Pretending it is named "Riddler" as I can't nickname the one Zorua available ingame)
-May only use moves that the pokemon it is disguised as knows
-If its illusion breaks, it much switch to the pokemon it was disguised as

From Spenstar (in IRC): "Get a Zorua, name it "Riddler". Riddler is so committed to its disguise that it refuses to use any move that the Pokemon its disguised as doesn't know. If its illusion breaks, you have to switch it out for the Pokemon it was disguised as"

(OP)—Mygavolt
-Must use Assist first every time it goes out
-May not use the moves Thunder Wave, Swagger, Substitute, or Foul Play
-Under the effects of Torment permanently
-May only hit a Ghost or Psychic type once before being forced to switch out

Thank you so very much:
Mulan15262—You allow me to start, a tiny bit! :D >Shellless the Oshawott<
Snaquaza—I'm feeling giddy! :D >Tiny Claus the Delibird<
Alienjesus—I laughed out loud! :D >Quartz the Kecleon<
Rodan—Metronome! <3 :D >Eggbert the Togepi<
Spenstar—Holy crap! o_O :D >"Riddler" the Zorua<
Mygavolt—TEAM COMPLETE! Thanks for the "assisst" ;P :D >Faker the Purrloin<

Last edited:
@Namelessdeath Take Shellless the Oshawott. It thinks that the Scalchop on its belly is just for show, and, as such, it may not use any moves that would use it.
Razor Shell, Fury Cutter, Aerial Ace (as an oshawott or dewott), Swords Dance (as an oshawott or dewott), X-scissor, Cut (as an oshawott or dewott), Night Slash, Slash and Knock Off

Also, it wants to be the best water-type in the world, so it must solo all trainer-owned Water-types. It also may not run from ANY wild battle or switch out (except where another pokemon's restrictions say others) from any battle.

It also thinks that team playing is useless, so it may not learn any moves to support its teammates
Block, Helping Hand, Screech, Swagger, Attract, Rain Dance, Hail, Taunt, Toxic, Encore, Tail Whip, or Water Gun
, nor may it be supported by teammates. Also, if it is your active pokemon, you may not use items on any other teammate, nor may it ever be used as heal fodder.

It also must solo your rival both times in Undella Town (when you first get their and post-hall of fame), and participate in every single other battle against him. He also must solo Cheren, Marlon, and Roxie.

Last edited:

Snaquaza

KACAW
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I reserve a Delibird for @Namelessdeath

Name this Delibird Tiny Claus, he always wanted to help Santa Claus, but he never could, just because he lived so far away from humanity, but one day an unsuspecting trainer came along, which Delibird thought was Santa Claus, because it was the first Human it ever saw.

Shattered by the thought it couldn't help you during your adventure, just because it came so later, it must always lead your party as he feels he can do something then.

As he wants to spread gifts and presents, he must use Present every other turn

He won't let its friends suffer, so he will always switch in if the opponent can hit your Pokemon SE with its STAB, he also will never switch out

To help santa, he feels he must act as transport too, so it must know fly, and you must fly back to the last POKEMON CENTER you visited if it dies ASAP, no exemptions, so it can be healed so it can help you again

GL HF, you'll need it

Last edited:
@Itsame

You are given Inigo the Duskull. You will know who he is as he will be the first male Duskull you see on your journey. As a young pokemon, Inigo's father, a Dusknoir, always told him that to succeed in battle, one must always strike first and strike with power. Therefore, Inigo may only use Shadow Sneak to attack other pokemon.

When Inigo was but a few years old, his father faced Cynthia in battle. He fought bravely, but Cynthia's Garchomp knocked him out with Dragon Rush. Before he fainted, he said to his son "Inigo, avenge me! Curse that Garchomp, may it burn in Hell!" After these words, Inigo's father entered a coma-like state of a permanent flinch. Inigo must follow these words, and keep the moves Mean Look, Curse, and Will-O-Wisp, to be used in that order against that horrid Garchomp, to ensure Inigo gets his revenge and to heed his father's final words. Of course, this means that Inigo must solo Cynthia's Garchomp.Inigo must be a Dusknoir before facing Cynthia. If he fails to solo Cynthia's Garchomp, Inigo's father is suddenly brought out of his flinch and uses the last of his energy to resurrect the entire team that you brought to the Elite 4 (After you wipe, as you must, to let Inigo solo the Garchomp). Inigo must replace Shadow Sneak with Payback, and finish things once and for all, even in his grief.

Because of his father's condition, unable to be cured by a Full Heal, Inigo refuses to let Full Heals and Full Restores be used on him, as it would fill him with despair.

(If this is too difficult, let me know. I made sure to give you some leeway with Cynthia, as it wouldn't be fun to do a scramblelocke and have it end at her due to possible underestimation of her power or the possibility that what I said is harder than it seems)

Last edited:
@Aries Flame Sorry, I just really can't think of any fun ideas for totodile right now :(

@Namelessdeath You get Quartz the Kecleon. Quartz is a picky pokémon who wishes he was a model. Because of his eye for fashion, he really hates it when colours clash. This trait means that he stubbornly refuses to use any move which doesn't match his current colour. Therefore, he can only use an attack if it matches his current type.

In addition, to show off his glamour, Quartz must become a star. In order to do so, he must place 1st in a Pokémon musical at least 3 times, as well as become the star of at least 3 good movies and 1 cult classic movie.

Yeah, this challenge is mean. Enjoy.

@Aries Flame
You get Oylspyl the Totodile. Oylspyl laughs at Eco the Turtwig’s environmentally friendly morals, thanks to an upbringing under a Team Rocket member early on in life. He does as much as possible to alter the environment when battling. It will only hold the following non-environmentally friendly items (if you don’t get why I selected these items, ask): Air Balloon, Black Sludge, Cleanse Tag, Incenses (it likes to alter smells to bother others), Lagging Tail, Metal Coat, Sharp Beak, Shed Shell, Shell Bell, Smoke Ball, or Soft Sand.

Oylspyl, naturally, likes to use moves that cause as much destruction as possible. It must use Water Gun as its only Water-type move until you get Surf (which must replace Water Gun), and must get Blizzard ASAP. It must have Flail once it gets it, to be replaced by Thrash as a permanent move. Oylspyl does want to leave some decision to you, however. Choose Rock Slide or Dig to give it, and when you reach the TM for your chosen move, you must immediately use the TM on Oylspyl.

Out of spite, Oylspyl wants to take on Gardenia by itself. Revives may be used if necessary, but Oylspyl will never forgive you if you use Eco in the battle at all. You must purposely white out if it comes down to that. Additionally, whenever Eco “cleans up after it with an 'absorbing' move,” Oylspyl must lead the party immediately afterward until the end of the next trainer battle or hold Black Sludge (out of anger) during the next 5 trainer battles (trade it in holding the Black Sludge, or with a Sticky Barb if you have no sludge, or, if you have neither, have it hold a Lagging Tail or Full Incense).

Let me know if this is not hard enough :3

Last edited:
I'm looking for a medium level challange for Diamond. No trades. I would like at least one ice type on my team. I don't want anything that isn't allowed to evolve. I also don't want Piplup or Murkrow.

@Valendale
I give to you Dumbo the Chimchar, the Chimchar who always wished it were… a Normal-type.

Dumbo is scared of fire and the combat styles of Fighting-types, and so won’t fight any Fire or Fighting-type pokemon. It must switch when it happens to begin a fight against such a type. This rule may only be broken when Dumbo is your last pokemon, as the pressure to do well for the team will give him courage in such a time of need.

In line with this, Dumbo only wants to learn/use Normal-type moves so that it can be more comfortable with itself. If it can solo 2/3 of Crasher Wake’s pokemon (1 revive allowed per battle; you may purposely wipe and retry), it will be brave enough to let itself learn Rock Smash, as it’ll still be terrified of fire but will decide to use its inherent Fighting strength a little (Dumbo may, of course, evolve).

Gl, and let me know if this is too hard/easy or if there’s anything you really, really don’t like

Last edited:
@Namelessdeath Thanks for giving me Oylspyl
Eco the Turtwig - Lv. 23
Aries Flame — I'll start you off with Eco the Turtwig. This Turtwig is a fan of all things environmental, so it can only be healed via Berries, Bitter items, Fresh Water, and Moomoo Milk (outside the Pokémon Center, of course). In addition, it cannot hold the Macho Brace, the Experience Share, or any sort of article of clothing because those are all artificial items.

Now, on to move restrictions. It must use one of Absorb, Mega Drain, Giga Drain, Leech Seed, or Synthesis before using any of its other moves, because Eco's power comes from the environment and Eco can't attack without first absorbing energy from it. If it learns Earthquake, it may seem odd for me to allow you to use it (since it damages the environment), but using Torterra without Earthquake is just blasphemy. So, I'll allow you to use it, but only once per battle. The move Toxic, on the other hand, is completely forbidden, because using it would lead Eco's opponents to believe that the environment isn't all sunshine and roses and ultimately curse it.

Okay, you said you wanted a bit of rivalry. Eco isn't a big fan of your to-be-given Totodile and its tendency to throw water around at unnecessary volumes. Thus, every time Totodile KOs a Pokémon in a Trainer battle with a Water-type move and the Trainer still has more Pokémon remaining, you must switch in Eco and clean up the mess using one of the "absorbing" moves I mentioned earlier (unless this conflicts with a solo).

As a final restriction, it must solo Bertha, the ultimate abuser of the environment (because all of her Pokémon besides Whiscash (who has Earth Power) have Earthquake). Hopefully Gliscor's Ice Fang and Rhyperior's Avalanche (and, to a smaller extent, Golem's Fire Punch) won't cause you too many problems.

Questions/concerns? Otherwise, GL;HF

Whacko the Drifloon - Lv. 15
Whacko is a little mixed up. He believes that he is EVERY type EXCEPT Ghost and Flying. Therefore, he cannot use Ghost or Flying type moves. This can be changed to ONE move of either flying or ghost if that's too hard.
Secondly, he's not exactly sure whether Drifloon are supposed to drag children or adults to the netherworld, so he wants to go for middle ground. He must solo every pokemon that is the middle stage of an evolution family. (i.e. He must solo cascoon, but not bidoof)
Third, he loves the color purple. So he cannot attack any pokemon with the dex color purple. See Bulbapedia if you need a list.
Lastly, he doesn't know what type he is, but he wants to be the best. He must solo a gym of your choice. (this one includes purple pokemon)

I hope you enjoy. Also, I need 4 more for my challange. Just saying.

Oylspyl the Totodile - Lv. 18
You get Oylspyl the Totodile. Oylspyl laughs at Eco the Turtwig’s environmentally friendly morals, thanks to an upbringing under a Team Rocket member early on in life. He does as much as possible to alter the environment when battling. It will only hold the following non-environmentally friendly items (if you don’t get why I selected these items, ask): Air Balloon, Black Sludge, Cleanse Tag, Incenses (it likes to alter smells to bother others), Lagging Tail, Metal Coat, Sharp Beak, Shed Shell, Shell Bell, Smoke Ball, or Soft Sand.

Oylspyl, naturally, likes to use moves that cause as much destruction as possible. It must use Water Gun as its only Water-type move until you get Surf (which must replace Water Gun), and must get Blizzard ASAP. It must have Flail once it gets it, to be replaced by Thrash as a permanent move. Oylspyl does want to leave some decision to you, however. Choose Rock Slide or Dig to give it, and when you reach the TM for your chosen move, you must immediately use the TM on Oylspyl.

Out of spite, Oylspyl wants to take on Gardenia by itself. Revives may be used if necessary, but Oylspyl will never forgive you if you use Eco in the battle at all. You must purposely white out if it comes down to that. Additionally, whenever Eco “cleans up after it with an 'absorbing' move,” Oylspyl must lead the party immediately afterward until the end of the next trainer battle or hold Black Sludge (out of anger) during the next 5 trainer battles (trade it in holding the Black Sludge, or with a Sticky Barb if you have no sludge, or, if you have neither, have it hold a Lagging Tail or Full Incense).

Last edited:

RODAN

Banned deucer.
Hello! I'd like a challange for Black 2
ALRIGHT BABY

take a togepi, name it something with a witty egg pun (such as eggbert, or sunny)
it may only evolve into togetic by soloing a gym leader
the only attack it can ever use in battle is metronome
it can only evolve into togekiss after defeating ghetsis

I'm up for one of these. Pokemon Ruby, no trading or cheat codes because Visual Boy Advance.

BarbieQ the Treeko
BarbieQ knew from a young age that it didn’t feel like it was really of the Treecko line. Early on, it would peck around like a Torchic, and try to produce flames. As a more grown pokemon now, BarbieQ has left its family to become a starter choice for young trainers. It wants to grow with the help of a trainer to be as close to Blaziken as it truly can be. Due to this, BarbieQ may only use moves that the Torchic line may also use. Additionally, BarbieQ feels the need to prove itself a Fire/Fighting type by soloing every Steel pokemon you come across. (submitted by Namelessdeath)
  • Can only use moves the Torchic line can, starting with Quick Attack
  • Must solo ever steel Pokemon I find
  • well crap

Parched or Sumo the Marill
Your Marill will be named Parched. This Marill can only be healed with Fresh Water, Soda Pop, and Lemonade (besides the Pokémon Center, of course). It can only use Water STAB once per battle for fear of dehydrating. Finally, it must solo at least one of Wallace's Pokémon (as a bonus, if it solos all of them, you can use Water STAB as many times as you want).
Your Marill will be named Sumo. As the name implies, this Marill is a sumo wrestler, and every time it is sent out, it must start off with a move that involves some form of running into an opponent (Tackle, Rollout, Double-edge, Frustration, Return, Dig, Façade, Strength, Waterfall, Dive). Additionally, it must have at least one Fighting-type move at all times. As you may have expected, it must solo Brawly (if you're not up to that, just solo one of his cronies instead). As a final restriction, it cannot switch out unless it falls below 25% HP (in the red).

Last edited:
@Spenstar

I bestow upon you BarbieQ the Treecko. BarbieQ knew from a young age that it didn’t feel like it was really of the Treecko line. Early on, it would peck around like a Torchic, and try to produce flames. As a more grown pokemon now, BarbieQ has left its family to become a starter choice for young trainers. It wants to grow with the help of a trainer to be as close to Blaziken as it truly can be.

Due to this, BarbieQ may only use moves that the Torchic line may also use (starting with Quick Attack, that is). Additionally, BarbieQ feels the need to prove itself a Fire/Fighting type by soloing every Steel pokemon you come across.
GL, HF!

@Namelessdeath - I present to you Faker the Purrloin. This Purrloin does not want to accept who it is and thusly must use Assist first every time it is sent out (when it reaches Level 6, of course). It wants to deviate from the competitive norm, so it cannot use any move in the most overused Liepard set known to man: Thunder Wave, Swagger, Substitute, Foul Play. Additionally, it is under the effects of permanent Torment and can only land one hit on Psychic- and Ghost-types before being forced to switch out. Finally, it must participate in every Rival battle that is not being soloed, just to tease him because of his sister's lost Purrloin.

@Valendale - I present to you your Ice-type: Evergreen the Snover. If you haven't already, go get Rain Dance from Route 213 (Surf required). Teach it Rain Dance, and it must use it immediately when it is sent out, just to purge the deadly effects of Hail. If it uses Ice STAB at all, it cannot switch out until it faints or the battle ends. In addition to Rain Dance, get the TM for Water Pulse from Ravaged Path. It must have this move at all times, to be able to take advantage of the pleasant rain it prefers over the deadly hail. As a final restriction, if it is hit with an Ice-type move, you must buy 10 Ice Heals and toss them all. In summary,
- Evergreen the Snover
- Must learn Rain Dance and use it immediately every time it is sent out (Rain Dance is on Route 213, Surf required)
- If it uses Ice STAB, it cannot switch out until it faints or the battle ends
- Must learn Water Pulse (in Ravaged Path, various HMs required)
- If it is hit with an Ice-type move, buy and toss 10 Ice Heals

@Spenstar - I present to you a variable Marill. Its restrictions depend on its ability (it must be the first one you catch, no resetting).
Your Marill will be named Parched. This Marill can only be healed with Fresh Water, Soda Pop, and Lemonade (besides the Pokémon Center, of course). It can only use Water STAB once per battle for fear of dehydrating. Finally, it must solo at least one of Wallace's Pokémon (as a bonus, if it solos all of them, you can use Water STAB as many times as you want).
Your Marill will be named Sumo. As the name implies, this Marill is a sumo wrestler, and every time it is sent out, it must start off with a move that involves some form of running into an opponent (Tackle, Rollout, Double-edge, Frustration, Return, Dig, Façade, Strength, Waterfall, Dive). Additionally, it must have at least one Fighting-type move at all times. As you may have expected, it must solo Brawly (if you're not up to that, just solo one of his cronies instead). As a final restriction, it cannot switch out unless it falls below 25% HP (in the red).

Questions/concerns? Otherwise, GL;HF.

As for things on my end, Black Scramble update chapter 1 is in progress (although I might not continue it until next weekend because of college work), and it will cover everything up to the Nacrene Gym.

Last edited:
I'm gonna do a Pokemon Emerald playthrough with 6 Pelipers. Instead of Just doing that, I'd love to have a scramble of six peliper's becuase shenanigans. Would like if the people made the peliper's difficult so that I don't rely on just one or two.

I'm gonna do a Pokemon Emerald playthrough with 6 Pelipers. Instead of Just doing that, I'd love to have a scramble of six peliper's becuase shenanigans. Would like if the people made the peliper's difficult so that I don't rely on just one or two.
Alright, I've got one here. Take Captain the Wingull. Captain wants to lead your team though the open seas, and so he must be the first one you catch and must always lead your team when surfing. Captain also fancies himself with the ladies; as such, he must always switch in on a female Wingull or Pelliper, use Atrract once you get it. He may not hurt a female Wingull/Pellipper, and may not run away or switch out (rejecting his advances) or you catch it (This takes precedence; If he is hit by a Wild female Wingull/Pelipper you may still catch it). To evolve, he must produce eggs with all your female Wingulls/Pelippers (ones you get in your other challanges). Good Luck!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)