Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

Still need 6 Mons for X Scramble, link in sig.
Take Joke the Lapras. It may only KO foes under the effects of Perish Song, but it may not use Perish Song itself to KO. It also may not use a STAB move above 60BP.

Furthermore, it must solo all wild Ice-type pokemon, but no trainer-owned ice-types. It also must solo all trainer-owned Water-type pokemon, but no wild water-types.

Forgot. I'll need either Wingull to be Gym 3, or Makuhita to be changed, or you to use Trapinch. I'll need Lapras if not Wingull, and Hariyama will need to become something that can Surf if Wingull.
Tagging sunny004 .
Allowing Reflection Cave if you'd like sunny.
so either my scramble or the makuhita must be changed OR you get a wingull in which case you accept both?

so either my scramble or the makuhita must be changed OR you get a wingull in which case you accept both?
Except Wingull doesn't learn Surf, and I have Lapras now(who has HMs, so I am accepting); so either I need a Trapinch or sunny004 to make a Sigilyph, Hawlucha, Staravia, or Woobat. I wasn't trying to force a certain mon, but none of the earlier scramblers chose a mon who could fly. And I can't replace Hippopotas because I've already gotten to and beaten grant with only Braixen. 3 X Defenses.

I guess I'll try a scramble challenge. Pokemon X.

This is my first scramble, so don't hit me too hard. Like a 5-7/10 difficulty.

Also, I plan on grabbing Tyrunt's fossil, but it doesn't have to be related. I just need a Tyrunt fossil. No rules for starters or anything else.

Might as well update this post with my team as it's created.

This is looking for more pokemon. I'm accepting anything that isn't over the top (like solo Fairy trainers with a dragon or something like that)

This is looking for more pokemon. I'm accepting anything that isn't over the top (like solo Fairy trainers with a dragon or something like that)
I'll give you one.

Take POWAH the Luvdisc.

It must be the first Luvdisc you see. If you are lucky and it ends up Shiny, name it Gold Medal instead, and do whatever you want with it. Otherwise:
-It must be caught before Grant, and it must solo Grant.
-After Grant, it is very confident of its power. As such, it stays in your team and refuses training. Turn off EXP. Share and do not let it receive any more EXP until Korrina.
-Solo one of Korrina's mons (you are at the same level you were at after your Grant solo, so plan accordingly).
-It must take part in each battle against Black Belts and Battle Girls after Korrina.
-Solo two mons in either the Grass or Electric gym.
-Once it gets to the Elite Four, it really wants to prove that it is the best Water-type. Solo Siebold.

Give me eight stupidly difficult challenges for Emerald. Can't trade and if a pokemon dies its unusable, Nuzlocke style. Preferable if you give them genericish names. E.g. Fletcher or Kim.
Cheers guys/gals.

1:
Take Fighter the Taillow! Fighter thinks he is a Fighting-type, and wants to solo Roxanne! Fighter must not battle in Dewford Gym because he wants to honor his Fighting-type comrades. To evolve him, he must solo Wattson's Magneton! Once you get to Norman, Fighter wants to solo him as well. Fighter can't battle in the Fortree Gym because he's afraid of death. Finally, have him solo one of each Elite Four member's pokemon. GL;HF!

2:
take Brian the nincada, Brian always looks on the bright side of life (reference intended) and doesn't mind battling even if he's going to lose and he doesn't like being healed because he doesn't mind being hurt. He must compete in 5 trainer battles every time you want to heal him. When he's ready to evolve he, for the first time, has doubts, he misses his family and decides to stay with them for a while before he evolves, you must box him until you beat wattson. When you do evolve him, make sure you have a spare pokeball and team slot (see where I'm going with this) Brian dies in a freak evolution accident and leaves him and empty shell, he must be released. Shedninja is just an empty shell with no soul therefore it can only learn scratch, because shedninja steals souls, and psychic types have strong souls, whenever shedninja solos a psychic type,it may learn a move, once shedninja soloes 5 psychic types, it has a really strong soul and can now learn new moves whenever. It must take out Tate and liza's lunatone and solrock. Because shedninja now has a really strong soul, it wants to destroy evil and must solo one of Sidney and one of phoebe's Pokemon.

3:
4:
5:
6:
7:
8:

Last edited:
I'll reserve a mon for you!

Dassshhh I'll reserve one for you as well!

rickheg Take Vesper the Espurr! Vesper heard her name wrong when she (you don't have to have a lady Espurr, but parts of the challange will be easier if you do) was young, and now believes that she is a fast and cunning ninja! She must use Fake Out at the beginning of every battle she's in, and can only know Fake Out, speed boosting moves, and Dark-, Poison-, or Ghost-type moves (until you can get at least, say, 3 moves like this, just try to only use like 1 move (Psybeam or whatever) except Fake Out). She must not battle against Serena/Calem's Espurr/Meowstic or she will discover that she isn't a ninja, she is just a kitty cat Psychic-type! Have her solo the whole Coumarine Gym, because ninjas are supposed to beat Grass-types any day! Keep her challenges like this until you reach Anistar City. Have her solo Olympia to prove that she can even defeat pokemon super-effective to her Poison-type! But, during that battle, she meets Olympia's Meowstic! She discovers she is just a kitty cat Psychic-type, and must forget everything about her ninja past (replace all 4 of her moves with any type moves but Dark-, Poison-, or Ghost- ASAP). Also, rename her Kitty. Have her solo Lysandre (any time you battle him post-Anistar Gym) because his Team Flare uses many Dark- and Poison-types to show that she knows she can be great even as a kitty cat. GL;HF!

Dassshhh Take Fighter the Taillow! Fighter thinks he is a Fighting-type, and wants to solo Roxanne! Fighter must not battle in Dewford Gym because he wants to honor his Fighting-type comrades. To evolve him, he must solo Wattson's Magneton! Once you get to Norman, Fighter wants to solo him as well. Fighter can't battle in the Fortree Gym because he's afraid of death. Finally, have him solo one of each Elite Four member's pokemon. GL;HF!

I hope you two like these challenges, they aren't too hard/easy!

Last edited:
Give me eight stupidly difficult challenges for Emerald. Can't trade and if a pokemon dies its unusable, Nuzlocke style. Preferable if you give them genericish names. E.g. Fletcher or Kim.
Cheers guys/gals.

1: Topher's Reserve
2:
3:
4:
5:
6:
7:
8:
can I reserve a Mon? I can't think of one now but by later I shoulb be able to give you a really hard one

Of course :D
A spot has been reserved for you, just don't take longer than say, 5 days or so.
take Brian the nincada, Brian always looks on the bright side of life (reference intended) and doesn't mind battling even if he's going to lose and he doesn't like being healed because he doesn't mind being hurt. He must compete in 5 trainer battles every time you want to heal him. When he's ready to evolve he, for the first time, has doubts, he misses his family and decides to stay with them for a while before he evolves, you must box him until you beat wattson. When you do evolve him, make sure you have a spare pokeball and team slot (see where I'm going with this) Brian dies in a freak evolution accident and leaves him and empty shell, he must be released. Shedninja is just an empty shell with no soul therefore it can only learn scratch, because shedninja steals souls, and psychic types have strong souls, whenever shedninja solos a psychic type,it may learn a move, once shedninja soloes 5 psychic types, it has a really strong soul and can now learn new moves whenever. It must take out Tate and liza's lunatone and solrock. Because shedninja now has a really strong soul, it wants to destroy evil and must solo one of Sidney and one of phoebe's Pokemon.

Enjoy mwhahaha

I'll reserve a mon for you!

Dassshhh I'll reserve one for you as well!

rickheg Take Vesper the Espurr! Vesper heard her name wrong when she (you don't have to have a lady Espurr, but parts of the challange will be easier if you do) was young, and now believes that she is a fast and cunning ninja! She must use Fake Out at the beginning of every battle she's in, and can only know Fake Out, speed boosting moves, and Dark-, Poison-, or Ghost-type moves (until you can get at least, say, 3 moves like this, just try to only use like 1 move (Psybeam or whatever) except Fake Out). She must not battle against Serena/Calem's Espurr/Meowstic or she will discover that she isn't a ninja, she is just a kitty cat Psychic-type! Have her solo the whole Coumarine Gym, because ninjas are supposed to beat Grass-types any day! Keep her challenges like this until you reach Anistar City. Have her solo Olympia to prove that she can even defeat pokemon super-effective to her Poison-type! But, during that battle, she meets Olympia's Meowstic! She discovers she is just a kitty cat Psychic-type, and must forget everything about her ninja past (replace all 4 of her moves with any type moves but Dark-, Poison-, or Ghost- ASAP). Also, rename her Kitty. Have her solo Lysandre (any time you battle him post-Anistar Gym) because his Team Flare uses many Dark- and Poison-types to show that she knows she can be great even as a kitty cat. GL;HF!

Dassshhh Take Fighter the Taillow! Fighter thinks he is a Fighting-type, and wants to solo Roxanne! Fighter must not battle in Dewford Gym because he wants to honor his Fighting-type comrades. To evolve him, he must solo Wattson's Magneton! Once you get to Norman, Fighter wants to solo him as well. Fighter can't battle in the Fortree Gym because he's afraid of death. Finally, have him solo one of each Elite Four member's pokemon. GL;HF!

I hope you two like these challenges, they aren't too hard/easy!
rickheg Dassshhh I edited my post with your two challenges.

8-BIT Luster

Completely Unviable
Dassshhh I got your starter.

Take Artemis the Treecko. Artemis believes she's the goddess of the hunt and insists on preserving the hunts beauty. She may only use moves pertaining to blades.
-leaf blade
-fury cutter
-cut
-false swipe
-swords dance (battle frontier)
Is the weapon movelist.
Now that's a small selection of moves. I'm not a jerk. Artemis must also know how to hide from her prey, so she must know Double team as soon as the TM becomes available. In addition, Artemis is known to never let her prey escape so she must carry pursuit at all times once she gets it. Artemis must finish every pokemon she fights with the move once she gets it. In order to evolve into grovyle, Artemis must solo 15 pokemon with only pursuit. In order to evolve againshe must solo25 pokemon with only fury cutter and pursuit. As ghost-types can't be captured and killed, artemis cannot fight any ghost types. She also must switch out if afflicted by a status condition, as one must remain healthy during the hun. These status afflictions (as well as her HP) cannot be healed by modern medicine, as artemis only believes in the old ways. You cannot heal her with pokemon centers or any spray medicine. You can only heal her with bitter herbs, berries or Lava Cookies.

Have fun!

Hi everyone first time doing a scramble but don't go easy on me. I'm looking to do a yellow scramble no trading but if possible id like to make sure pikachu is included

sonicpunk1111 Take Mascot the Pikachu. Pikachu must be the mascot of your team. As such, he must always lead your party. If he ever faints, you must revive him ASAP. He must participate in every major battle you do, and must solo any 4 pokemon of the E4.

He also must know Thunderbolt ASAP and always use it, even on ground-types (if they have a horn). If you use it on a ground-type, though, it must aim for the horn. Furthermore, it may not use Thunderbolt on a ground-type lacking a horn, and must use a different move.

Everything given to me so far is accepted. I'm going to need to take Snivy as my starter to get Panpour, so if anybody wants to give me a challange for him, that would be great.

sonicpunk1111 Take Mascot the Pikachu. Pikachu must be the mascot of your team. As such, he must always lead your party. If he ever faints, you must revive him ASAP. He must participate in every major battle you do, and must solo any 4 pokemon of the E4.

He also must know Thunderbolt ASAP and always use it, even on ground-types (if they have a horn). If you use it on a ground-type, though, it must aim for the horn. Furthermore, it may not use Thunderbolt on a ground-type lacking a horn, and must use a different move.
Accepted. Now only 5 more to go

I guess I'll try a scramble challenge. Pokemon X.

This is my first scramble, so don't hit me too hard. Like a 5-7/10 difficulty.

Also, I plan on grabbing Tyrunt's fossil, but it doesn't have to be related. I just need a Tyrunt fossil. No rules for starters or anything else.

Might as well update this post with my team as it's created.

Still looking for 3 more mons for my X Scramble run.

Rickheg can I reserve one. I have a great idea I'm just at work right. Now I'll post it when I get home?

Edit: well it turns out I won't have internet till Wednesday so unless you still need one then I'm sorry.

Last edited:
rickheg Take Prime the Squirtle. Prime the Squirtle has a strange fascination with prime numbers. As such, you must try as hard as possible to keep its level prime. It also must battle a prime number of opponents in every match it participates in (2, 3, 5).

It also doesn't like Clemont. He is so good with numbers, and yet he feels no fascination for prime numbers at all! As such, Prime must solo all of Clemont's gym trainers as much as possible, if it takes an attack it must get fully healed up before battling the next one. Also, he must battle ALL of them, not just the one for the right answer.

To evolve into a Wartortle, his level must be a prime number. To evolve into a Blastoise, his level must be a prime number and he has to have tried to solo a prime number (or all) of Clemont's gym trainers.

It also doesn't mind what Team Flare does. After all, with less humans on the Earth, prime numbers have more space to flourish. As such, he may not battle against any Team Flare member (barring Xerneas).

Last edited:
Hi everyone first time doing a scramble but don't go easy on me. I'm looking to do a yellow scramble no trading but if possible id like to make sure pikachu is included
Take Drag the Nidoking. Drag was rejected by his previous trainer who ended up becoming a Team rocket member. Because of his hatred he must battle every high level member of team rocket. He must also take out Giovanni. To evolve he must take out three high ranking members of team rocket

Alright alright alright.

Take Psychotic the Abra.

This Abra begins meditating in the grass when you first find it. When you arouse it from its sleep and catch it right away, it begins to develop a hatred of you. It must constantly keep Teleport, and lead every trainer battle with it, in an attempt to get away from you.

When it evolves into a Kadabra, it has one motive--to destroy the world. It wants to do this by brutally assaulting every one of its opponents with its spoons each time. It must only know physical attacking moves and Teleport throughout the entire game. When you reach Sabrina, Kadabra has an idea. Solo her WITHOUT X-ITEMS, and afterwards, Kadabra will brutally murder her, and steal all of her psychic powers. With amplified powers, it becomes unstoppable. At this point, after the first turn of every battle, RNG a number between 1 and 4, and pick a move randomly accordingly. Solo one of the Elite Fours with this restriction.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 13)