Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

I'm back! FireRed scramble!

Rules:

I have means of hacking, but won't hack.
I can't trade since I'm playing on a DS.
This run goes through Kanto only.
Maximum one Pokémon per type, with no Water-types allowed. This is the main "gimmick" of this scramble.
Starter is Charmander, because I haven't used it before, which means no other Fire or Flying types can be assigned.
The first five HMs must be accounted for by five separate Pokémon. Feel free to give an in-story reason for why it must use said HM.
I am self-assigning a Surfing Snorlax due to my ban on Water-types. Additional restrictions will be given to it by one of you.
No evolution restrictions. Pokémon that evolve via trade will not be able to due to my playing on a DS, so they don't count.
No forcing me to catch a Pokémon at a specific point in the game.
NO SIGNATURE CHALLANGES.
Finally, no restrictions involving the Elite Four and Champion as I want my full team to be able to participate.

TEAM

1. Charizard (starter, Fly user) RESTRICTIONS TBD
2. Snorlax (Surf user) RESTRICTIONS TBD
3. Cut user
4. Flash user
5. Strength user
6. No HMs

TYPES THAT CAN NO LONGER BE ASSIGNED

Water, Fire, Flying, Normal

RESERVED SPOTS

None

NO ASSIGNMENTS ALLOWED

Its_A_Random for banning me from his Scramblocke assignments in MkI (NO RETALIATION PLEASE)
yaya0 and shinyskarmory for SPL-related reasons

SPECIAL CASES

BrazilianGuy can assign anything EXCEPT Gastly/Haunter. Additionally, the nickname cannot be "No Weak" or anything referencing a certain Sableye. If you're wondering what I'm talking about, check the first post.

Starter is Charmander, because I haven't used it before
Wow O_o Take a Drowsee named Psyops. This Drowsee is tired of being overlooked by Pokemon trainers who consider Alakazam to be the greatest Psychic Pokemon this side of Mewtwo. I mean come on, it's frail, has pathetic physical attack, and Abra can't even do anything! Obviously you must prove that Drowsee is the superior Psychic type, but how? For starters, take advantage of what Alakazam can't do by always knowing at least 2 moves that Alakazam can't learn, and take advantage of your superior physical strength by knowing at least one Physical move. Of course you should also solo every Abra/Kadabra/Alakazam (Unless this conflicts with your rules or another challange). Finally, since you are OBVIOUSLY so great, you must call attention to your greatness wherever you go, and what better way then with your own personal spotlight? Drowsee must learn and keep Flash as soon as possible.

BW, take Sleeper the Snorlax. He must know Surf, Rest, Body Slam, and Shadow Ball ASAP(if you can find it early game. Please have him go to sleep when his HP is in the red. Potions cannot be used during that time. Solo Erica(he cannot fight ANY gym trainers) and Blaine's gym(the Gym trainers only). Solo rival once. Have fun :)

Reserving a Paras (cut) for BW, editing now

EDIT: bwburke94, you get Megapowder the Paras. Megapowder is all about powder, all the time, and as such must have two powder based moves at all times (Spore counts) in addition to Cut. The last move is your choice. It feels the need to prove the power of its powders, and as such must solo a gym leader of your choice, using a powder on each of their Pokemon at least once. Powder also believes that its powders cure all status ailments (for some reason) and as such may never have be cured of a status condition in battle.

Enjoy!

bwburke94, take Zapp (Brannigan) the Pikachu.

- He may not hold a Light Ball until you reach Celadon City, due to the fact that he would undoubtedly abuse his power and wreck the game if given so much power so early on.
- Because he gets ALL THE LADIES (as if), Zapp may not KO any Pokemon of the opposing gender.
- Zapp may not use any HMs (heh, as if he gets any bar Flash), because menial labor is below him.
- Because green Pokemon remind him off Kiff, he must be higher-leveled than any green Pokemon in your team at all times.
- Finally, because he wants to give the rest of the team a "sporting chance", he may only have one move with a BP greater than 60 after STAB at any time.

Reserving one for BW, it'll have Strength.

EDIT: OK, BW. You get Hexxus the Grimer. Hexxus thinks he is Hexxus from Ferngully. So, he must learn Sludge Bomb and Toxic ASAP and always keep them. He also must have Attract and use it whenever in battle with a Poison type, for we all know Hexxus has a very Toxic Love. He can evolve when he solos Erika's Gym (not Erika), since Hexxus HATES nature and anything associated with it. Also, Hexxus cannot be used in any Team Rocket battle, because he wouldn't want to defeat the greedy humans who help him spread pollution. Finally, have him solo Koga or Agatha, since they are unworthy to wield the Poison type. Oh, yeah. Give him Strength. Because Hexxus is strong.

Now if you excuse me, I need to watch Rocky Horror Picture Show.

Then I'll round it out with a Charmander challenge, gimme a sec.

Edit: your Charmander, named Glowfire, has to be female. It just has to be. Soft reset until you get a female Charmander. Yes, this challenge is designed to screw with you, to make you repeat motonous tasks or calculate the unquantifiable. And punish you if you fail.

That's why Glowfire also has an item restriction. Every battle, she must hold an item. If she doesn't, don't use her. Next, she may hold any item, but to switch items, you must throw out 5items from our bag, any items, be they poke balls or star pieces or whatever. They must cost at least P7500 in total, though, if bought from a Pokemart.

Next, search your pokedex for all the Pokemon which are either black or purple. Any time you see one of these, Glowfire must land an attack on them, or however many attacks it takes, to leave the opponent in red health. However, she must not kill them, only leave them in red. If she does kill them, then you must retire her until you reach the next gym (so if you screw up after Viridian, then you're left without a Charmander until you get out of Victory Road at the Elite 4).

If, however, you see a Pokemon that's green or yellow (again, by the pokedex if it's not glaringly obvious), Glowfire cannot attack the Pokemon with anything that would leave it in the red nor kill it. She can harm it, as long as it doesn't go into red health as a direct result of her attack. If she does leave it in red health, or worse, kills it, then you cannot use her during the next five trainer battles.

To make sure this really screws with you, if you don't send her out into battle, she can't use Fly to take you to other places, and this resets every time you sleep/turn off the DS. So each time you play, you have to battle using her or else you can walk all the way to the next city. Oh, and she must lead your party every battle, and never be switched out to Zapp (because all the ladies hate him), nor vice versa, not including the battles you have to solo.

Edit 2: when you beat Viridian Gym, then Glowfire may choose not to lead your party, but must still fight in every battle, aside from those against green and yellow Pokemon.

Edit 3: make sure she's holding an item, if she's not she mustn't battle, and this overrides all other restrictions. The upside is you can avoid the nasty restrictions. The downside is she won't gain any experience, and the day care is off limits. So plan your journey wisely. I should also clarify removing her item takes P7500, and then giving her an item costs another P7500, however if you just switch items (immediately) then it'll only cost you P7500; you won't be charged twice if you swap items.

GOT A NEW EMULATOR!!!!!!(Good thing i keep spare emulators.....)
So i need a challange, any challange, you it will be a Emeral Scramble and the rules will be:
1. I can reject any/all challanges i want as i see fit
2. No rediculous ones, or rule 1 cames into effect....
3. Must be same type as starter(So hoping here for Mudkip, or i will get raped......)(also EG, Mudkips final form is a Ground/Water type, which means the only types i can use are water or ground)
4. First challange must be starter(for obvious reasons)
5. No solo to evolve crap
6. I swear to go if i see a Feebas, it will be rejected.......
7. Must follow all rules or i cant/wont accept the chalange
Other then that begin the onslaught, but remember this NO F***ING FEEBAS!!!!!!!!(Oh and i better get a mudkip......)
Pokemons so far:
Team Magma Boss Maxie, take a Mudkip and name it Skipper.
This Mudkip has real difficulty learning new moves, so it can only use Mud Slap and Water Gun. (Tackle is allowed until level 10)
To unlock new moves, you must complete various tasks.

To unlock Mud Shot, you must get a trainer-owned pokemon to minus-six accuracy with Mud Slap.
To unlock Muddy Water, you must solo Wattson.
To unlock Earthquake, you must solo every trainer in Flannery's Gym, except Flannery.
Finally, to unlock Surf, you must solo three trainers in Norman's gym.

Good luck! (I hope I matched your type thing, I wasn't really clear on it)
Magma Boss, take SadFace the Numule. He is sad that most trainers overlook him for better fire types. Teach him all moves with 70 BP or higher (you can learn no more than 1 non attacking movE). He must know Eruption ASAP. Solo Flanery and one E4 poke. Have fun :)
Maxie, you get Vyler the Wingull.

It's got only one restriction: it's move set must contain moves that none of your other party members know/have learnt/can learn in the future.

Oh, and try not to just let it become dead weight. :)
@Team Magma Boss Maxie, take Natural the Lotad. It likes to do things the natural way, it doesn't like anything artificial. Due to that it dislikes TMs, HMs, and Water Stones. It may evolve into Lombre with no restrictions. Initially, it may only learn level up moves and never forget Nature Power and keep it as the first moveslot. Its second moveslot may never be anything but a level up move. If it manages to solo a Gym Leader other than Roxanne, the third moveslot may be a TM move. If it can solo 25 Fire Pokemon, the fourth moveslot may be an HM. It never wants the Water Stone, but you may use it at any time, however, when it evolves into Ludicolo, it refuses to change anymore and must keep the moveset at the time of evolution and never change it regardless of any moveset progress. Good luck!
Reserving for Maxie. Will edit later.

EDIT: Maxie, take Chompy the Carvanha. Chompy loves to bite, and such must know a biting move ASAP and always keep it. Chompy is not very smart, and such must know one move by TM. All of Chompy's moves must be at or under the BP of his chomping move, and Chompy gets no other STAB besides the biting move. He hates pokemon that don't show their teeth, and solo must solo 50 of them. He must also solo Wiona and 1 E4 pokemon to show the awesomeness of his bite. He can evolve after Flannery, and must always hold an item from Route 118, on which he must be caught(note: this is only so you can add him to your team extremely early). He also wants to get back at Gamefreak for not giving him Water STAP by level up, and so must solo an Aqua Admin once and 15 water types without his STAB move(read: the no STAB does not apply to the admin). Good luck to you sir!

This Mudkip has real difficulty learning new moves, so it can only use Mud Slap and Water Gun. (Tackle is allowed until level 10)

To unlock Mud Shot, you must get a trainer-owned pokemon to minus-six accuracy with Mud Slap.
To unlock Earthquake, you must solo every trainer in Flannery's Gym, except Flannery.

I was talking about the pokemons types, like EG its mono, but it can be made up of both ground AND water pokemons, so its no longer mono i guess......Also ACCEPTED, thanks for the mudkip :)

Magma Boss, take SadFace the Numule. He is sad that most trainers overlook him for better fire types. Teach him all moves with 70 BP or higher (you can learn no more than 1 non attacking movE). He must know Eruption ASAP. Solo Flanery and one E4 poke. Have fun :)

Maxie, you get Vyler the Wingull.

It's got only one restriction: it's move set must contain moves that none of your other party members know/have learnt/can learn in the future.

Oh, and try not to just let it become dead weight. :)

Maxie, take Rawrz! the Barboach. Sadly, he thinks he is playing in gen 4 NU and thinks he's a Dragon Dancing Whiscash, so it can only know STAB moves, as he's under the impression he has gone through the physical/special split, and one status move (it thinks that's DD). It can never forget the status move you choose to be DD. He can not fight in the E4 unless it has most of its standard 4th gen moveset: "DD", Earthquake (level 36), Waterfall (HM), filler.

Reserving for Maxie. Will edit later.

EDIT: Maxie, take Chompy the Carvanha. Chompy loves to bite, and such must know a biting move ASAP and always keep it. Chompy is not very smart, and such must know one move by TM. All of Chompy's moves must be at or under the BP of his chomping move, and Chompy gets no other STAB besides the biting move. He hates pokemon that don't show their teeth, and solo must solo 50 of them. He must also solo Wiona and 1 E4 pokemon to show the awesomeness of his bite. He can evolve after Flannery, and must always hold an item from Route 118, on which he must be caught(note: this is only so you can add him to your team extremely early). He also wants to get back at Gamefreak for not giving him Water STAP by level up, and so must solo an Aqua Admin once and 15 water types without his STAB move(read: the no STAB does not apply to the admin). Good luck to you sir!

@Team Magma Boss Maxie, take Natural the Lotad. It likes to do things the natural way, it doesn't like anything artificial. Due to that it dislikes TMs, HMs, and Water Stones. It may evolve into Lombre with no restrictions. Initially, it may only learn level up moves and never forget Nature Power and keep it as the first moveslot. Its second moveslot may never be anything but a level up move. If it manages to solo a Gym Leader other than Roxanne, the third moveslot may be a TM move. If it can solo 25 Fire Pokemon, the fourth moveslot may be an HM. It never wants the Water Stone, but you may use it at any time, however, when it evolves into Ludicolo, it refuses to change anymore and must keep the moveset at the time of evolution and never change it regardless of any moveset progress. Good luck!

Eevee scramble part 2

i'll be updating part 2 soon, i'll edit it into this post

Edit: it might not be for a while, just spent 20minutes fighting a trainer because mermaid doesnt like listening to me

OK, got the team. Checking for duped types and such later, just in case.

Oh, and I have to quote the rules here. Sorry, T(h)readshot.

You can only reject a challange you were given ONLY IF it breaks your rules, or if it "Doesn't fit your difficulty", or if it's one of those downright stupid challanges that nobody would even consider doing, but yeah. If you get a challange you want to reject but you didn't say no to, too bad. You have to put up with it.
Emphasis mine. You're rejected, A1, for generally being a dick with "can't KO" type restrictions. Therefore, I still need a Charmander for my starter, which cannot be from A1.

i'll be updating part 2 soon, i'll edit it into this post

Edit: it might not be for a while, just spent 20minutes fighting a trainer because mermaid doesnt like listening to me

Trolololololololololololo

Unlucky. I get trolled by Shedinjas, my pokemon dis-obeyed hitting Wonder Guard. >:O

Note: Fail. Also, I will be updating with Morty soon, and trust me, it's pretty funny considering the point of making me solo Morty was revenge compared to what happened.

@King-Numel=Accepted, at least i have one of my singiture pokemons........
@Treadshot-Hmmm Wingull, i dont know......since i need a flyer, sure, i will try to make sure it doesnt became dead weight, but could you elaborate further on its moveset please?
@Waterwarrior-Rejected, i dont like wishcash.......But if you give me a Trapinch challange.......
@Ax-Accepted, Chompy will kill Peobe....
@Super-Accepted, i need all the different types i can get

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)