Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

Organization Member XIV I give you Tutee the Seedot.
Tutee may evolve into Nuzleaf after defeating a Pokemon with Rollout.
Nuzleaf may evolve again when it levels up after using Explosion.
It has to fight every Pokemon that uses a move in its current moveset.

Reserving what (hopefully) will become my signature challenge! MUAHAHA nah its ok ill go easy on you

ok HelenTheHero take Indecisive the Goomy

This Goomy is insanely indecisive about everything it does, and is especially indecisive about the type chart! So, once Indecisive is caught, RNG 2 numbers between 1 and 18. Indecisive must solo all pokemon of the first type, and CANNOT BATTLE any pokemon of the second type. Pokemon share the two types? You pick.

1-Normal
2-Fighting
3-Flying
4-Poison
5-Ground
6-Rock
7-Bug
8-Ghost
9-Steel
10-Fire
11-Water
12-Grass
13-Electric
14-Psychic
15-Ice
16-Dragon
17-Dark
18-Fairy

The kicker? Change the numbers after every Gym battle.
Indecisive is also very indecisive about evolving. It doesn't really get the point of evolving at first, until one of your other pokemon evolve. Once Indecisive reaches lvl 40, it cannot evolve until another pokemon evolves, and then must evolve ASAP. Then, Indecisive learns that it evolves in the rain, but that is too straightforward and decisive for this pokemon. Indecisive cannot evolve into Goodra unless the weather is changed during the battle which it evolves in. Any pokemon can fufill this role.

Too hard? Drop the evolution restrictions.
Too easy? Give Indecisive permanent Torment (cannot use the same move twice in a row)
Oh yeah... just thought of something. How do I RNG the numbers? o-o

HelenTheHero take Radiance the Dratini. Radiance is a beautiful, powerful Pokémon, and she knows it. As soon as you possibly can, replace all 4 of Radiance's moves with moves in the Beautiful category. Evolve into Dragonair at any time. Radiance is also determined to show that she doesn't need the strength of an ugly Dragonite, which I know you hate. Never evolve into Dragonite, and solo Drasna to prove Dragonair is strong. Finally, always set up Rain Dance or Hail on your first turn in battle to marvel in the beautiful weather (the TMs are in South Lumiose and Shalour).

ok Organization Member XIV you get Overprepared the Ralts.

This Ralts is not the best one in the world, but it can do anything as long as it prepares adequately. So! When you catch Overprepared, pick 2 of the gyms, excluding Roxanne and Brawly. Overprepared must solo all of the gym trainers in those gyms. Each gym solo'ed allows Overprepared to evolve. You do not have to solo the Gym leaders.

I just need one more to get started, eeeee!

I also chose the name Glimmer (for males) or Shimmer II (for females) to remember my first Dragonair. <3

Hi everyone, it's been a reaaaaalllllyyyyyy long time, but with school and everything I haven't really had the time for Smogon anymore in the past two years. BUT, I graduated recently, so I'll have plenty of time now during the summer. But, let's cut to the chase, I'm here cause I want a scramble. So, I want an Emerald scramble, medium difficulty (nothing super easy but nothing stupidly hard either). Only requirement is a full party of six at the end of the game.
Take Rainbow the Kecleon. Rainbow is fascinated by bright colours, and likes to collect as many colourful objects as possible. Therefore, as soon as possible, Rainbow's four moves must all be different types and must all be from different Contest categories. Rainbow may only hold an item that is the colour corresponding to the missing Contest category. (Red = Cool, Blue = Beauty, Green = Smart, Pink = Cute, Yellow = Tough)

When you reach the Elite Four, Rainbow's motivation to fight will depend on how colourful his journey has been. Keep track of what types Rainbow has ever changed into via Color Change (Normal is automatically counted). Use the following chart to determine E4 restrictions:

- All 17 types: No restrictions
- 15-16 types: Rainbow may only be used in four of the five E4/Champion battles
- 14-15 types: Rainbow may only be used in three of the five E4/Champion battles
- 12-13 types: Rainbow may only be used in two of the five E4/Champion battles
- 10-11 types: Rainbow may only be used in one of the five E4/Champion battles
- Less than 10 types: Rainbow may not be used in the E4 or Champion battles

Take Rainbow the Kecleon. Rainbow is fascinated by bright colours, and likes to collect as many colourful objects as possible. Therefore, as soon as possible, Rainbow's four moves must all be different types and must all be from different Contest categories. Rainbow may only hold an item that is the colour corresponding to the missing Contest category. (Red = Cool, Blue = Beauty, Green = Smart, Pink = Cute, Yellow = Tough)

When you reach the Elite Four, Rainbow's motivation to fight will depend on how colourful his journey has been. Keep track of what types Rainbow has ever changed into via Color Change (Normal is automatically counted). Use the following chart to determine E4 restrictions:

- All 17 types: No restrictions
- 15-16 types: Rainbow may only be used in four of the five E4/Champion battles
- 14-15 types: Rainbow may only be used in three of the five E4/Champion battles
- 12-13 types: Rainbow may only be used in two of the five E4/Champion battles
- 10-11 types: Rainbow may only be used in one of the five E4/Champion battles
- Less than 10 types: Rainbow may not be used in the E4 or Champion battles
Accepted. Very interesting one as well, I like it.

Hi, so this is my first scramble challenge.

I want a scramble challenge for my Pokemon Omega Ruby, Normal Difficulty.

I don't want anything where an unevolved pokemon (nfe's and pokemon that never evolve are ok) has to solo anything. Also i'd prefer having a starter pokemon. and no legendaries.

And i can trade, but i'd prefer not to.

(hopefully i did this correctly, if i didn't tell me what i did wrong so i can correct it!)

EDITS: Accepted challenges!

Lazy the slakoth by pretzel987.

Yellow Skarmory, never thought I'd see you on this forum lmao. Not A Ladderer shall give you a challenge XD.

.Take Lazy the Slakoth.

This Slakoth knows it has Truant, but really doesn't feel like doing anything about it! So, it decides to make you understand how it feels, and wants you to sympathize with it. However, it loses a battle as a result of its laziness, and realizes that it needs to pick up the pace. However, it has been lazy for so long that not being lazy is really tiring. After defeating Norman, Lazy realizes that if other pokemon can get away with being lazy, IT CAN TOO! And, it realizes that if it takes its time with doing things, it can do them better!

The actual challenges:

Whenever Lazy is immobilized by Truant, you have Truant too: No items, switching, anything. You must waste that turn.
Lazy must be fainted during a Truant turn to evolve into Vigoroth.
As Vigoroth, lose Truant restriction (Obv), but cannot use moves with secondary effects.
Solo Norman to evolve.
As a Slaking, lose the Vigoroth restriction, but regain the Truant restriction.

Summer the vulpix by Regiultima115

Take Summer the Vulpix. Summer loves the Sun. Summer may only use damaging attacks in the sun (Intense Sun counts). Summer may only be evolved during Intense Sunlight (outside during the story). If Summer does not evolve at this time, Summer will stay a Vulpix. Summer refuses to hold any item except the Heat Rock to extend the fun in the sun.

You can DexNav Summer to have Drought. However, Summer must solo all Pokemon with a basic starter types (fire, water, and grass) without using a Super a Effective attacks if you do.

Green the torchic by PSDuckie

Yellow Skarmory take Green the Torchic.

Green came to Hoenn to fight Team Magma, but is sick of all the pollution Pokemon!

• Solo all "pollution Pokemon": Trubbish, Garbodor, Koffing, Weezing, Grimer, and Muk.
  • Once Green knows Incinerate, he must use it at least once against any Trubbish or Garbodor encountered.
  • Solo all Team Magma leaders: Maxie, Courtney, and Tabitha.
  • Learn Incinerate to evolve to Combusken. Incinerate must be kept as one of Green's four moves.
  • Once Groudon is defeated or caught, Green may evolve into Blaziken.

Glory the Azumarill by HelenTheHero

Take Glory the Azumarill!

Glory knows that she is OP, and embraces that fact! She however needs to know how much you are worth. Glory wants you to have defeated a 3 gyms before you can use any attacking moves on her. If Glory is the last Pokemon in the team, let her be KOed. To make sure she is strongest however, Glory must be the highest level member in your party, if another Pokemon is tied or higher, make sure that Glory levels up to be higher ASAP. As a final measure of her greatness, Glory always needs to keep at least one STAB move ASAP. and it must always be the first move used in battle, regardless of the type of the opponent. You are free to switch one STAB move with another.

Overview
-If you have not defeated a 3 gyms yet and you have Glory, you can not use any attacking moves. It is fine to keep them for one of her 4 moves though.
-Highest leveled in your party, if another member gets higher, ASAP level up Glory.
-Keep one STAB move always, and use it first in every battle regardless of the typing of the opponent or ability. You are allowed to switch the STAB move.

Dr. Boom the Geodude by AOPSUser

Yellow Skarmory take Dr. Boom the Geodude.
Named after the Hearthstone card often called "Dr. Balanced", Geodude feels that he is the most "balanced" on your team and seeks to prove his worth. In fact, Geodude believes himself to be so balanced that GameFreak had to deny him Selfdestruct in Gen VI until level 29! As such, he must have Self-Destruct to evolve. In addition, you must also learn and keep Rock Blast ASAP, as Dr. Balanced loves the element of RNG to fuck your opponent over at the right time. Explosion will replace Self-Destruct when you get it, of course.

As Dr. Boom's bots send their bombs at random enemies, your Geodude must also send its Rock Blast at a random enemy (determined by coinflip or random.org or something to that effect) in each Doubles+ battle it participates in, forgoing all other moves.

As a Graveler, it feels empowered to take on any challenge, so have it solo Norman's entire gym, because nothing proves you're balanced like earning the Balance Badge, right? However, it keeps striving for more, and it's up to you if you wish to grant its wish.

To evolve into Golem, it must kill ten trainer Pokemon, as Graveler, with either Self-Destruct or Explosion. If you remain a Graveler, solo three Elite Four Pokemon. If you decide to evolve, solo an Elite Four member ("Elite Four" here includes Steven).

Natsu the Numel by Snaquaza

So I'm watching Fairy Tail right now, and I'll base this Pokemon on one of the main characters.

Take Natsu the Numel. Natsu is very adamant and wants to proof his worth to you, his trainer. However, since he may be weak or reckless at times, he needs a powerful. Since he can swallow flames to power up (don't worry, you won't need to know Swallow), you must switch it in whenever a Fire-move is used, whether you used it, or your opponent and solo the opponent. Otherwise, it's a pretty unrestricted Pokemon. If a Pokemon has to solo an opponent, it can't use Fire-moves, as otherwise Natsu would have to be switched in.

Good luck!

ANOTHER EDIT: yay, starting!

Last edited:
Yellow Skarmory, never thought I'd see you on this forum lmao. Not A Ladderer shall give you a challenge XD.

.Take Lazy the Slakoth.

This Slakoth knows it has Truant, but really doesn't feel like doing anything about it! So, it decides to make you understand how it feels, and wants you to sympathize with it. However, it loses a battle as a result of its laziness, and realizes that it needs to pick up the pace. However, it has been lazy for so long that not being lazy is really tiring. After defeating Norman, Lazy realizes that if other pokemon can get away with being lazy, IT CAN TOO! And, it realizes that if it takes its time with doing things, it can do them better!

The actual challenges:

Whenever Lazy is immobilized by Truant, you have Truant too: No items, switching, anything. You must waste that turn.
As Vigoroth, lose Truant restriction (Obv), but cannot use moves with secondary effects.
Solo Norman to evolve.

.Take Lazy the Slakoth.

The actual challenges:

Solo Norman to evolve.
Accepted! also hi lol.

Hi everyone, it's been a reaaaaalllllyyyyyy long time, but with school and everything I haven't really had the time for Smogon anymore in the past two years. BUT, I graduated recently, so I'll have plenty of time now during the summer. But, let's cut to the chase, I'm here cause I want a scramble. So, I want an Emerald scramble, medium difficulty (nothing super easy but nothing stupidly hard either). Only requirement is a full party of six at the end of the game.
Take Fearful the Shelgon! :D

Fearful is scared of heights. It refuses to evolve into Salamence unless it can get over its fears of the sky. To do this, Fearful must do one of the following three challenges. If you want it to be harder, try doing all the challenges!

- Have Fearful solo a total number of 25 Flying types. If a Flying type enters the battle, Fearful must be sent out to face its fears.
- Keep the move Focus Energy all the way to level 50, so that Fearful may focus on forgetting its fears.
- Solo an entire gym using only Fearful.

Take Fearful the Shelgon! :D

Fearful is scared of heights. It refuses to evolve into Salamence unless it can get over its fears of the sky. To do this, Fearful must do one of the following three challenges. If you want it to be harder, try doing all the challenges!

- Have Fearful solo a total number of 25 Flying types. If a Flying type enters the battle, Fearful must be sent out to face its fears.
- Keep the move Focus Energy all the way to level 50, so that Fearful may focus on forgetting its fears.
- Solo an entire gym using only Fearful.
Accepted.

Hi, so this is my first scramble challenge.

I want a scramble challenge for my Pokemon Omega Ruby, Normal Difficulty.

I don't want anything where an unevolved pokemon (nfe's and pokemon that never evolve are ok) has to solo anything.

And i can trade, but i'd prefer not to.

(hopefully i did this correctly, if i didn't tell me what i did wrong so i can correct it!)

EDITS: Accepted challenges!

Lazy the slakoth by pretzel987.
Take Summer the Vulpix. Summer loves the Sun. Summer may only use damaging attacks in the sun (Intense Sun counts). Summer may only be evolved during Intense Sunlight (outside during the story). If Summer does not evolve at this time, Summer will stay a Vulpix. Summer refuses to hold any item except the Heat Rock to extend the fun in the sun.

Edit: You can DexNav Summer to have Drought. However, Summer must solo all Pokemon with a basic starter types (fire, water, and grass) without using a Super a Effective attacks if you do.

Edit: You can DexNav Summer to have Drought. However, Summer must solo all Pokemon with a basic starter types (fire, water, and grass) without using a Super a Effective attacks if you do.
Accepted. I won't be using drought though.

Well, for your final pokemon, take Sleepy the spoink. This spoink is very sleepy, and likes to sleep a lot. thus, ASAP, it has to learn rest, snore and sleep talk and never forget them. it also thinks it's pearl on it's head is a beam with psychic powers, and wants to use that bean a lot. it must learn psybeam ASAP, and use it whenever sleepy enters battle. To evolve, it must solo a gym trainer (any gym trainer works) that you haven't got the badge from the certain gym. (e: you cant solo one of roxanne's gym trainers if you have beaten roxanne, but you can solo a gym trainer in flannery's gym if you haven't beat flannery.) using only rest and snore and sleep talk (psybeam rule is ignored for this). it also must defeat 1 pokemon from all of the e4 members (champion doesn't count.) it also likes to help it's team, and if any pokemon needs to do a solo the solo takes priority.

To sum it up:
~ Must learn rest, snore, sleep talk and power gem ASAP and never forget them
~ To evolve, it must solo a gym trainer from a gym that you haven't earned the badge from using only rest, snore and sleep talk
~ Must use psybeam whenever it enters battle (ignores evolution solo)
~ Must defeat 1 pokemon from all e4 members.
~ Other solos take priority.

Too easy? let me know. too hard? drop the must defeat 1 pokemon from all e4 members.

Last edited:
Hey! I thought, "Dang, I've done X so much... I'm gonna do a challenge!" so I would like to do a challenge for X, maybe normal difficulty? I would like it if for an extra level to it though, to only use Pokemon that are either blue, purple, grey, black, or white.

EDIT
Basic overview

X
Normal
All Pokemon have to be blue, purple, grey, black, white, or pink so that the team is in STYLE.
Trading is okay. :D

ANOTHER EDIT

Accepted Pokemon

Indecisive the Goomy
Reserving what (hopefully) will become my signature challenge!MUAHAHAnah its ok ill go easy on you

ok HelenTheHero take Indecisive the Goomy

This Goomy is insanely indecisive about everything it does, and is especially indecisive about the type chart! So, once Indecisive is caught, RNG 2 numbers between 1 and 18.Indecisive must solo all pokemon of the first type, and CANNOT BATTLE any pokemon of the second type. Pokemon share the two types? You pick.

numbers to types (close)

1-Normal
2-Fighting
3-Flying
4-Poison
5-Ground
6-Rock
7-Bug
8-Ghost
9-Steel
10-Fire
11-Water
12-Grass
13-Electric
14-Psychic
15-Ice
16-Dragon
17-Dark
18-Fairy

The kicker?Change the numbers after every Gym battle.
Indecisive is also very indecisive about evolving. It doesn't really get the point of evolving at first, until one of your other pokemon evolve.Once Indecisive reaches lvl 40, it cannot evolve until another pokemon evolves, and then must evolve ASAP.Then, Indecisive learns that it evolves in the rain, but that is too straightforward and decisive for this pokemon.Indecisive cannot evolve into Goodra unless the weather is changed during the battle which it evolves in. Any pokemon can fufill this role.
Too hard? Drop the evolution restrictions.
Too easy?Give Indecisive permanent Torment (cannot use the same move twice in a row)

Hydrangea the White Flower Florges
Take a White Flower Florges and name her after a white flower of your choice. She loves the color White and refuses to be caught in any ball except Premier. This Florges loves two things: Music and Nature. Therefore the Florges can only learn the following attacks: Grassy Terrain, Disarming Voice, Petal Dance, Petal Blizzard, Solarbeam, Flower Shield, Magical Leaf, Razor Leaf, Lucky Chant, Grass Knot, Energy Ball, Round, Echoed Voice, and Aromatherapy (your choice of 4). Florges can also only use damaging attacks in a grassy battlefield (does not matter if it's natural grass or from Grassy Terrain).
hite Flower Florges

Smasher the Jigglypuff
HelenTheHerotake Smasher the Jigglypuff.

This Jigglypuff wants to be like the Jigglypuff from the Super Smash Bros. series. There are only two restrictions:

· No evolving Smasher. Ever. Jigglypuff cannot evolve in Smash!

· Solo all Pokemon from lines that fight in Smash.

Specifically, the Pokemon whose lines need to be soloed are:

· Pikachu

· Jigglypuff

· All three Kanto starters

· Lucario

· Greninja

· Mewtwo

(And yes, this is a copy of the challenge I gave BetaBuck because I couldn't think of anything new. Sorry!)

Rusty the Golett
Take Rusty the Golett. Rusty is old... very old. After being buried underground for thousands of years, he's feeling very much worse for wear, and has only the most basic capability for movement -Rusty may only use the move in the top left corner. You may rearrange moves outside of battle, but are locked into the top-left move once in one.

As Rusty travels with you and gets more exercise, however, the rust starts to clear away and he becomes more capable.Unlock more moveslots by completing any of the following tasks(one task = one extra moveslot):

- Solo a Gym Leader
- Use Rusty to complete all 18 of the stat training games in Super Training
- Have the ability Klutz
- Learn and keep Rock Polish. If you unlock a moveslot in this way, Rock Polish must always be one of the moves available in battle and must be the first move used after Rusty is sent out.

Rusty may evolve into Golurk at any time. However, doing so prevents any further moveslots from being unlocked, even if you later complete a task.

Radiance/Glimmer/Shimmer II the Dratini
HelenTheHerotake Radiance the Dratini. Radiance is a beautiful, powerful Pokémon, and she knows it. As soon as you possibly can, replace all 4 of Radiance's moves with moves in the Beautiful category. Evolve into Dragonair at any time. Radiance is also determined to show that she doesn't need the strength of an ugly Dragonite, which I know you hate. Never evolve into Dragonite, and solo Drasna to prove Dragonair is strong. Finally, always set up Rain Dance or Hail on your first turn in battle to marvel in the beautiful weather (the TMs are in South Lumiose and Shalour).
I only need one more Pokemon to begin, so I thought I would edit my main post to show what I have so far. :D A starter (either Kalos or Kanto) would be good, but I'm fine with not using them and I will probably trade them to get anything I can't get right away.

I only need one more Pokemon to begin, so I thought I would edit my main post to show what I have so far. :D A starter (either Kalos or Kanto) would be good, but I'm fine with not using them and I will probably trade them to get anything I can't get right away.
Oh, forgot, claiming last spot to be reserved for me. I'll provide a scramble mon tommarow.

Well, for your final pokemon, take Sleepy the spoink. This spoink is very sleepy, and likes to sleep a lot. thus, ASAP, it has to learn rest, snore and sleep talk and never forget them. it also thinks it's pearl on it's head is a gem, and wants to use that gem a lot. it must learn power gem ASAP, and use it whenever sleepy enters battle. To evolve, it must solo a gym trainer (any gym trainer works) that you haven't got the badge from the certain gym. (e: you cant solo one of roxanne's gym trainers if you have beaten roxanne, but you can solo a gym trainer in flannery's gym if you haven't beat flannery.) using only rest and snore and sleep talk (power gem rule is ignored for this). it also must defeat 1 pokemon from all of the e4 members (champion doesn't count.) it also likes to help it's team, and if any pokemon needs to do a solo the solo takes priority.

To sum it up:
~ Must learn rest, snore, sleep talk and power gem ASAP and never forget them
~ To evolve, it must solo a gym trainer from a gym that you haven't earned the badge from using only rest, snore and sleep talk
~ Must use power gem whenever it enters battle (ignores evolution solo)
~ Must defeat 1 pokemon from all e4 members.
~ Other solos take priority.

Too easy? let me know. too hard? drop the must defeat 1 pokemon from all e4 members.
Power Gem isn't in Emerald.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 11)