Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

Reserving for SuperSimon.

SuperSimon, take Hercules the Minccino!

This Minccino fell in love with the Labours of Hercules. He/she wants to try them.

1.Slay the Nemean Lion. Solo all of Cheren's Liepards.
2.Slay the nine-headed Lernaean Hydra. Deal the finishing blow to Ghetis' Hydreigon
3.Capture the Golden Hind of Artemis. Catch a Deerling while Hercules is out and the Deerling is asleep.
4.Capture the Erymanthian Boar. Capture any of the Musketeers while Herucles is out and the Musketeer is asleep.
5.Clean the Augean stables in a single day. Clean all your badges to max shininess at one time
6.Slay the Stymphalian Birds. Solo Skyla.
7.Capture the Cretan Bull. Capture a Pokemon in Summer or Fall or catch another of the Musketeers.
8.Steal the Mares of Diomedes. Solo a Lampent and Deino
9.Obtain the girdle of Hippolyta, Queen of the Amazons. Solo 5 female trainer's Pokemon.
10.Obtain the cattle of the monster Geryon. Solo one Cofagorious and Yamask.
11.Steal the apples of the Hesperides (He had the help of Atlas to pick them after Hercules had slain Ladon). Kill 5 flying-types after they has been attacked.
12.Capture and bring back Cerberus. Capture one of the Deino family w/ same restrictions as every time.

Have Fum!

Reserving an Oshawott for SuperSimon.

Take an male Oshawott named Ninja. Unlike previous Japanese Oshawotts I've given, this Oshawott was born as a peasant, so his only combat option is to become a ninja. And, naturally, he wants to be stealthy, throw shurikens, and all that shit. Therefore, since Samurott's blades are attached to his body, he may not become a Samurott, ever. He must also learn Razor Shell and one "stealthy" move (e;g Double Team, Night Slash) and keep them forever. None of the restrictions normally attached to Japanese Oshawotts apply, because ninjas survive using stealth and deceit.

Chapter 6 of Colosseum is up! See the end of the cliffhanger, and get in on some spy action too!

Crap...another glitchy hide tag.

reserving one for supersimon, but I'll be editing it in a little bit. I think my computer needs a restart.

SuperSimon take NoOneLovesMe the Stunfisk. It's a very depressed Stunfisk, sad that it's the butt of so many jokes despite not really being that bad, at least in-game! It makes him so sad that he must cry, and so angry he must use those tears to destroy those who would make fun of him. As such, teach him a water type move ASAP and have him fight every Electric and Ground type you encounter using nothing but his tears. Additonally, have him solo a gym (of your choice) using nothing but his tears. Those try-hards shall feel his wrath! After that though, people stop making him cry, because if there's any form of death worse than drowning it's drowning in the physical manifestation of sorrow. As such, his restriction of having to fight all electric and ground types with tears is lifted, and you may use him completed unrestricted. If you wish, you can rename him to "NowTheyFearMe".

Enjoy!

SuperSimon, take a Pansear and name him Embers.
This Pansear is like a dying fire, so he must use Yawn immediately every time he is sent out in a trainer battle. (After level 16)
In addition, if Embers falls asleep at any point in your adventure, he cannot battle until you visit a Pokémon center, because it takes a while for Embers to wake up.

It can evolve after it soloes Cilan and Burgh.

After he evolves, this Pansear bursts back into flame.
Rename him Smolders, if possible.
The previous restrictions no longer apply, but he can now only use Fire-type moves.

IF he is hit with a Water-type move, his flame goes out. He cannot use Fire-type moves until you visit a Pokémon Center.
If this happens three times, his flame goes out for good. If possible, rename him Ashes.
The previous restrictions no longer apply, but he can never use Fire-type moves again.

He must solo at least two Pokémon in the elite four.

Good luck!

Reserving for SuperSimon. Will be from somewhere between Nacrene-Castelia.

EDIT: SuperSimon, take the first pokemon you see in Pinwheel Forest. All of your other restrictions depend upon the face of the pokemon.

Smiling: This pokemon shall be named Joy. Joy is super joyus, but is angry that frowning pokemon are ruining his or her perfect world. So, Joy must solo every frowning pokemon not already reserved for a major solo, or at least try to do so and faint. Joy must also solo 1 gym leader and 1 E4 member, each without any SE moves. Joy must also participate in anywhere between 1 and 10 musicals. Everything else is based upon the number of contests Joy participate in:

1: Solo 1 more E4 member with no SE moves and have no moves with more than 40 BP. Also, have every single move to be of the status type, and one attacking move. Finally, no boosting moves.
2: Solo 1 more gym leader with no SE moves and have no moves with more than 40 BP.
3: Solo 50 trainers, never use any SE moves, have at least 2 status moves, which cannot boost, and cannot have more than 50 BP.
4: Solo 40 trainers, participate in 10 more musicals, have at least 1 status move, no boosting moves, and no moves with more than 50 BP.
5: Solo 30 trainers, participate in 7 more musiclas, have at least 1 status move, no boosting moves, and no moves with more than 50 BP.
6: Solo 35 trainers, be in 5 more musicals, have no boosting moves, and no moves with more than 60 BP.
7: Solo 25 trainers, be in 4 more musicals, have no boosting moves, and no moves with more than 60 BP.
8: Solo 1 more gym leader, be in 3 more musicals, have no boosting moves, and no moves with more than 60 BP.
9: Solo 1 more gym leader, be in 2 more musicals, no boosting moves, and no moves with more than 70 BP.
10: Solo 20 trainers, be in 1 more musical, no boosting moves, no moves with more than 70 BP, and pat yourself on the back for picking the most annoying restriction.

Frowning: This pokemon should be named Anger. Anger is very angry all the time, but still wants to play fair. And so: Anger must not take part in the battle with Lenora, and must solo every smiling trainer-owned pokemon in Pinwheel Forest. He must solo any 2 gym leader's smiling pokemon(ONLY the smiling ones), and must take part in that number of Musicals(yes, I'm giving you a MUSICAL challange). Everything else depends on the results and the number of musicals you complete:

Less than 4:Anger must solo 15 trainers, complete 6 more musicals, and solo Shauntal.

5 or more:Anger must solo 5 trainers, 2 of which must be with only NVE moves, complete 2 more musicals, and solo 1 E4 member.

Good luck!!

Cant decide if I like the minccino one or not, also I don't know who you're talking about with the musketeers. I haven't played anything 5th gen in quite some time. Ill see what other challenges I get and make final decisions then. i know the rules say to only give one pokemon each but am I allowed to say that I really don't care that much who assigns what?

All right I see I have all of my challenges now. Will begin tomorrow and will hopefuly post updates from time to time but will probably not due to my extreme laziness.

Reserving last poke for SuperSimon :)

Will edit soon...

Take Spartan the Mienfoo.

Give him the following weapons and Armor mods:
1. Spartan Laser (Special Attack)
2. Energy Sword (Hi Jump Kick)
3. Bubble Shield (Protect or Detect)
4. Jetpack (U-Turn)

He has a regenerating shielding system, so he must have Regenerator as an ability.

Solo ALL Elite and Ace trainers. Solo Marshal.

OK, since I failed my Emerald scramble, because it was too hard, I going to play another. I'm looking for less hard and more funny challenges. Funny does not mean stupid hard. I am also hoping for a thanksgiving one as well. I would like a starter and 3 pokemon by the third gym.

1. [!] Fireturkey the Torchic (Shinyskarmory)

2. [!] Rosie the Lotad (Oh My Biscuits)

3. [!] High Five the Zubat (Super Saiyan)

4. [!] Random the Hariamma (King Serperior)

5. [!]

6. [!]

Obbmud, take FireTurkey the Torchic. It is extremely pride of its ability to cook itself, and luckily for you it won't be served up for dinner this Thanksgiving. It must have at least one physical and one special fire type move ASAP (by 4th gen standards). It must solo all other pokemon of its evolution line to prove the utter supremacy of FireTurkey over all other Torchic/Combusken/Blaziken.

It may evolve into Combusken after you defeat the second gym, and into Blaziken after you defeat the Fortree gym. Solo the infidels Flannery and Maxie (last encounter) to prove your pureness as a Fire type.

Have fun.

I don't like reserving, so here's a Pokemon straight up:

@Obbmud99, you get Rosie the female Lotad! This Lotad believes that it is Rosie Cavaliero, the English actress, and you couldn't bear to tell her the truth, so in order to play along, you must accomplish certain tasks:
~Before evolving, visit the Webber Douglas Academy of Dramatic Arts (Training school in Rustboro) You may evolve into Lombre after accomplishing this.
~Rosie was in the movie Medics, so it must learn and keep Leech Seed, Absorb, Mega Drain, or Giga Drain ASAP.
~She was in the TV miniseries, The Crimson Petal and the White. In order to accomplish this, you must solo at least five Roselias, wild or trainer-owned, and five trainer-owned Fire-type Pokemon.
~Finally, she was on the TV series Spoons. This was supposed to be a comedy sketch show and did not last for very long. Therefore, she must solo at least three Clowns or Jugglers because she believes she's funnier than the both of them.

After the last three tasks are complete, you may evolve her into a Ludicolo.

Obbmud, I'll give you a poke too. Hang on :D

Ok, you may take one of these three Pokemon:

1. Random the Hariamma: He must know Metronome ASAP and have it's PP maxed out. No other moves may be used until Metronome is out of PP. Solo 2 E4 pokes using only Metronome.

2. Choice the Gyarados: select one of the following moves to keep forever and always: Splash, Tackle, Flail. The move you choose determines your moveset and solo.
A. Flail: Thunder, Bite, and Roar. The Solo: Your dad
B. Tackle: Blizzard, Dragon Rage, and Earthquake. The solo: the fortree gym leader.
C. Splash: Hyper Beam, Surf, and Fire Blast. The solo: the first E4 member.

3. EPIC the Exploud: Teach him Fire Blast, Hyper Voice, Water Pulse, and Blizzard. Have him solo your rival once, one Gym leader, one E4 member, and one Champion Poke. Easy, right? Well, it would If you could use something more potent than Super Potions during these solos.....Which, you cannot.

@obbmud99, reserving you a Zubat. I haven't given one out in a while.

Its beginning to be such a fight to assign Pokemon anymore.

EDIT: take High Five the Zubat. After it knows 4 moves, it may only learn 5 attacks by level up or TM/HM before it cannot learn anymore. It may evolve into Golbat only on a level with a 5 in it. To become Crobat, you must stop the evolution 5 times. Solo 5 regular Trainers, 5 Gym Trainers, and 5 Elite 4 Pokemon. Good luck!

I think reservations should have a 30 minute expiration. Its frustrating when you have a good scramble idea to see: "reserving a Pokemon for King Serperior, will edit later tonight " at 10 am. I'm guilty of this myself. New rule?

Rule #9: If you don't have time, don't reserve. After a reservation, you have 30 minutes before it is void.

Also, I think those that issued a challange to the scrambler before the newest one, maybe just in good faith, let someone else take the spot.

We should allow everyone a fair chance for fun.

Well, I am going to be doing a second Scramble at the same time.

Mid level Challange. The theme will be off my favorite book series: The Animorphs.

Each scramble-mon will be based off of these six characters:
1. Jake
2. Cassie
3. Rachel
4. Marco
5. Tobias
6. Ax (I am NOT going to spell out his full name >_>)

This will be a Platinum Challange without any trades. One spot is reserved for Axmaster because he feels guilty for a Challange he gave me earlier.

FIRST COME FIRST SERVE!!!!

Ok, you guys can reserve. Sorry about the craziness..

I will reserve my right to reject challenges that I see are too difficult.

I need reasons as to why you chose a certain moveset, Pokemon, or solo. This is going to be taken EXTREMLY seriously. Please do some good research before giving a Challange.

Thank you for listening to my rant....

Reservations are good to keep from being ninja'd while making a well thought out challange. Reservations need to be limited to being anti-ninja only ( allowing time to make a good challange) rather than just "Dibs!". Support Rule #9! ( see my previous post)

Thanks for the great responses guys!
@Luigiowns; thanks for clearing that up. I think I'll teach Tyrogue Thief.
@Jimera; LOL! I'm glad you liked it. I'm looking forward to your next update.
@Axmaster; Thanks for the support! Molasses is turning out quite well (next chapter more). Oh and we want a new update!! The suspence is killing me! XD

Gamer40000, I'm glad you liked my challange but I do miss the Opelucid tripple battle. Geryon was supposed to be a humanoid wearing three helmets, carrying three spears and shields. What better battle to depict that than the three simi's battling at once? And what was wrong with the Erymanthian Emboar? I thought that was a good one. I guess Mincinno rules out Lenora as the Amazon queen, though. I also had Beastmode pick 10 out of 12 labour so he could skip the Legendaries if he wanted to. This also reflects on the mythology: Hercules initially had to complete 10 Labours, but was issued two more when he was accused of cheating.

I like the play on words for the Mares, but I doubt that anyone gets the reference. (The mares are called Lampos and Deinos) You could have added Xantos (the blonde) (maybe Deerling) and Podagros (the fast) (I guess Accelgor) for completion. I know it's kinda hard to make the puzzle fit, though, choosing the right amount of detail. I had a template for Platinum using Rapidash for the Mares, Houndoom in the Distortion World (how fitting) and a Regi as Atlas. Meh, just wanted to share that..

Don't change the reservation system!!

The reservations aren't the problem here; They enable people to take their time to double check their restrictions and create a cool story. But just because you cán reserve, doesn't mean you have to claim every pokemon you can. I've seen people reserving up to three pokemon simultaneously. I believe we can all have the common courtisy of handing out one pokemon a day to give other people an opportunity aswell. When you issue two challanges in a row, maybe it's time to let someone else take one. Of course you still have to check in regularly! I know it's fun to hand out challanges, but be aware that there are others who like it just as much. Just try to make the ones you give count!

@King Serperior: I'll let someone else handle that. I don't know anything about Animorphs.

I honestly think that the reservation system should just be left to the person issuing the challenge. There are a lot more people starting Scrambles now than I've ever seen, so you really won't have "I have an awesome idea, but I'm not going to able to use it for another week." If the person wants to start it ASAP, that's fine, and they should be allowed to force limited time (but not 30 minutes, I'd say one hour, maybe 2). If the person is like me and wants to give a lot of time for people to edit their challenges, that's fine too.

tl;dr Reservations shouldn't be enforced by anyone but the person who's challenge it is.

The reservations aren't the problem here; They enable people to take their time to double check their restrictions and create a cool story. But just because you cán reserve, doesn't mean you have to claim every pokemon you can. I've seen people reserving up to three pokemon simultaneously. I believe we can all have the common courtisy of handing out one pokemon a day to give other people an opportunity aswell. When you issue two challanges in a row, maybe it's time to let someone else take one. Of course you still have to check in regularly! I know it's fun to hand out challanges, but be aware that there are others who like it just as much. Just try to make the ones you give count!
^This! Thank you Sage Chow.

@King Serperior, I'll let people with more knowledge of Animorphs have a chance first, then I may issue one.

@waterwarrior, thats a good point. Sage Chow summarized what I've been thinking, my whole point wasn't to completely limit it to 30 minutes, I just want everyone to have their fair chance.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 13)