Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

Hello! I'm new to this, so I would like a easy to medium SS scramble. I may reject challanges I think are hard. Also, you can reserve a poke but try not to reserve it for to long. I can not trade (no wifi) but I can hack, though I don't like to. So if you want to issue an unobtainable pokemon, make the challange good. Also, if you want make to hack, specify when I should receive the pokemon. I hope to be able to get all pokemon before Jasmine. Try not to repeat types.
1st pokemon:Accepted
@Grassblade: take Abe the Togepi. Abe must know Metronome at all times. MAX it's PP as soon as possible. Must use Metronome first when it is sent out. Must solo 2 gym leader pokes, one E4 poke with only Metronome. Select one rival Pokemon and solo it with Metronome at all TimEs.
Have fun :)
2nd pokemon: Accepted
Nickname: Faelnirv

Restrictions: lead with Faelnirv in every Third trainer battle

Player instructions: whenever Faelnirv is out, you are (story wise) drunk on the potent drink that is the dwarven brew. Therefore, close your eyes, and randomly tap the touch screen (put the DS in front of you so you can't memorise the location of buttons) with the stylus each move, until you either attack or use an item or in some way use the turn. Continue this as long as Faelnirv is in play. You may not deliberately switch, you must hope you tap the switch button by chance, and even then who you switch to is pure chance.

That is all consider yourself lucky, that's one of the easiest challenges I've ever given.
I'm going to probably hack the Scizor after 6 or 7 badges.
Gonna Hate this pokemon.

3rd pokemon: Accepted

@GrassBlade, take Surfer the Sentret, to evolve into Furret it must learn and keep Surf. It must also learn another Water attack ASAP because since it can surf, it thinks it is a Water type. In fact, it may only learn Normal, Water, and Ice moves like it's fellow Water Pokemon. Have it solo Pryce and Blaine. Good luck!
Starter: Accepted

Grassblade, take a Cyndaquil and name it Cinders.
As a Cyndaquil, this tiny mouse cannot figure out how to control his inner flame , so he can never use Fire-type attacks.

To evolve, Cinders must solo every trainer in a gym. (This doesn't include the gym leader)

As a Quilava, Cinders begins to learn to use his flame when under pressure.
If he is either under 50% HP or the last Pokémon alive in your party, he can use fire-type attacks.
However, he begins to crack under the pressure, so if he faints in a battle he has used a Fire-type attack in, he cannot battle until you visit a Pokémon center.

Cinders can evolve to Typhlosion after you get six or more badges.

As a Typhlosion, Cinders finally gets the hang of controlling his fire, but goes a little overboard with the flames.
He can now only use fire-type moves.

Cinders must solo two Pokémon in the elite four.

Good luck!
4th pokemon: accepted
Reserving for GrassBlade.

GrassBlade, take EO3Hoplite the Shuckle.

This Shuckle is very defensive, like a Hoplite in Etrian Odyessy 3 (still waiting for the day when i make a Yggdroid).
However, EO3 thinks he IS a Hoplite.
First, he is deathly scared of poison, so he must have Safeguard and have it up at all times. If he gets poisoned anyways, kill him.
Second, he likes Line Guard, so he must use Withdraw 6 times if he is the 3rd different Pokemon on your team to come out.
Finally, he must solo one Fire, Ice, and Electric Pokemon, because he thinks he has the Anti- skills on him.
5th pokemon: accepted
@GrassBlade, you get TrapZone the Magnemite. TrapZone must have the ability Magnet Pull, and is required to trap and kill every Steel type you face, INCLUDING the entirety of Jasmines team (good luck, that'll be a rough one!). It has no restrictions beyond that, because Jasmine is going to be rough enough without any restrictions, and it also can't evolve "fully" though Magneton has the stats of a fully evolved Pokemon anyway. Good luck!
Likely LVP will probably be Surfer due to it's lacking stats, MVP will probably be Shuckle(Odd, huh) or Magneton(no surprise)
I wake up! And then I see a professor in my dreams…Blahh Blahh random introduction stuff. Are you a boy? Or a girl? 0_0 He doesn’t know my gender. I’m obviously a girl, you idiot. Also, I’m called Kimono. (Anti stalker skills). Yes, of course I’m not lying… Shit! He took me seriously. I wanna gender change! As I walk down stairs, I see the digital mom. Mom, some creepy professor shrunk me and changed my gender. (Ignored) Crap! Damn Professor muted me… How did he change my trainer card? That was typed on! Great!
Oh well, now what? Walks out of door. Marill from my dreams appears! Woah! Last time I checked, Dream World didn’t exist yet. Hey, look, a suspicious person in front of the lab! (Shoved) Oh well, the professor’s been waiting for me. I pick up Cinders. Wait, he got an email! Don’t we all!
Here, I’m going to make you do a chore. Great, I’m going to pick up a pokemon egg. YES! free potions! I’m rich! Rant rant. Lab Assistant: Your pokemon is still weak, don’t be afraid to heal it. You did not just insult cinders!
Ethan can’t see that creepy dude? Great, now mom wants to see Cinders. What? MY task is difficult? Walking is difficult? Obtained the pokegear! So easy to make a phone call! 0_0 isn’t is always.
Great, stalker professor gave me his number. Not so dense now, is he? *Leaves. First battle! It’s a pidgey! Tackle spam! Sentret! Pokeballs? Nope. Kill!
YES! Cherrygrove city! Hyperactive Old Man! Tutorial time. He knows who I’m looking for! Heck, how did he know I was looking for this Mr. Pokemon. 0_0 Look, see, sea, get it? This old man has horrible puns. I mean, it’s typed! *Gets running shoes .I’ll bet the running shoes are one size fits all.
PC Heal! Buys stuff. Hmm. Antidotes cost less then parlyz heals… Great, out of stock. No pokeballs. Does this happen a lot? Hmm, no? First time! FFF my luck!
More encounters. Walking…Yes! tricked an old man(on purpose, I obviously wasn’t looking for Mr. Pokemon) Talked to cinders. *Quote: Cinders blew out some fireballs… Shit! Grabs apricorn and runs. Huh, those youngsters are fighting. Ehh, how did the fire not distract them?
Obtained Pnk Apricorn. Pnk Apricorn. Causes Asians don’t have eyes! Get it? /stereotype
Gets egg and pokedex Creepy old professor gives me his number. Elm calls. Get back here, now! Suspicious person appears Calls me a wimp. Beats the crud out of him. Retarded police person accuses me of crime.The dude’s name is … Check that. Retarded and Gullible. Gotta go get the badges. Tell mom? Shouldn’t I run away? Oh well. I’m leaving! Mom: Sure, why not, just make sure to magically send money to me!
Tutorial time! And that’s how you catch a pokemon. Ethan walks away. Follows same path. A wild pokemon appeared! FFFFFFF! Surfer, Why u no appear? Shuffling in grass. A wild Sentret appeared! Finally! Cinders used tackle! A critical hit! FFFFFFF!
More Pidgeys! Yes! Not a pidgey! Rattata appeared! FFFF! Sentret’s data was added to the pokedex! YES! Ok. Time to end this insanity!

End of Chapter Results:
Cinders
[pimg]155[/pimg]
Level:8
Item: None
Nature: Quirky
Moveset:
Tackle
Smokescreen
Leer

Very Reliable Pokemon, definite MVP.

Surfer
[pimg]161[/pimg]
Level:3
Nature: Mild
Ability: Run Away
Moveset:
Scratch
Foresight
Seen no action, was a pain to catch. Took around half an hour. What high catch rate?

After some grinding/walking through routes/ whatever you call it, I reach the gate to Violet Town. It took a while, however. Stupid Bug Catchers with 4 to 5 bugs that get 2HKO and make me waste potions. /more rant. On the bright side, know Surfer is Lvl 7 and got quick attack. Woot! I reached Violet City! *Heals. *Shops. Ok, now to see what this dude is doing... Woah! He's French. Great, now I'm in a Trainer's school. *Leaves. Look, a gym. Gym Leader: You have to beat Sage Chow and his friends at the Tower, derp derp! Great! Oh well, as per agreement to not burn the tower down, I tell Cinders not to use Em- wait! It doesn't have Ember!=) *Many defeated Bellsprouts Later. Finally! Cinders gets ember and quick attack! *Defeats Elder Li. Ok, I'm outta here!Goes to gym. *Smush Smush. All Gym trainers down. Yes! STAB moves for Cinder! Wait, Someone was named Rod. So I just defeated, Bird Catcher Rod 0_0. Falkner Boss fight! He leads with a Pidgey, I lead with Cinders. Two Quick Attacks later, Pidgey goes down, but not before getting in a Sand-Attack. Now he sends out Pidgeotto. A long, boring Stall-war later, It's in the red with -3 defense, and crits Cinders. First Hax of the run! I send in Surfer to finish it off. I defense curl on the expected potion... and instead get hit by a tackle 0_0. Quick Attack finishes it off. Obtain Badge 1. I take the TM Roost and leave just for Elm to call me. Here, take this egg! Great. I get Abe and a Super Potion. Now for some other business... *Shops. *Takes Items from Runes of Alph. Walks down from Violet City... Obtained Miracle Seed! Defeats Youngster with haxy Zubat. Defeats Picnicker. Oh well, that's it.

End of Chapter Results:
Cinders (Quilava)
[pimg]155[/pimg]
Level:14
Moveset:
Quick Attack
Smokescreen
Leer
Ember

Very Powerful. MVP.

Surfer
[pimg]161[/pimg]
Level:10
Moveset:
Scratch
Foresight
Quick Attack
Defense Curl

A bit more useful now, priority definitely helps.
Abe: Still an egg

I hate Bugsy! Ok, but seriously. Changing these updates to bullet points
-Continue through the route
-Abe hatched...with Serene Grace. Yes! *Sweeps rest of Route.
-Heal at PC. Oh look, a boulder. Welcome, Geodude
-is a Great ball... Great?
-Do you want a Slowpoke Tail for 1 million poke-dollars? Hint Hint
-Goes through Union Cave, Abe still sweeping everyone
-Sees Team Rocket being a Jerk
-Talks to Kurt, beats Team Rocket for him
-Stupidity Time: Here's what I'm thinking: Let's go train in Ilex Forest
-Silver<-(... sounds weird) nearly sweeps me.
Battle Coverage:
I start out with metronome while Gastly uses Curse. I got Nightmare. Whoope!
I Extrasensory for the kill, curse hurts me a little more.
Next: Surfer vs Croconaw
Quick Attack does minuscule damage, eventually beaten:
Next: Cinders vs Croconnaw
Quick Attack still doing pathetic damage, Eventually use Smokescreen. Croconaw eventually gets a crit Water Gun
Final: Abe vs Croconaw
Now I'm desperate. Metronome uses defense curl, then after many turns extrasensory takes it out. Zubat is also killed by an Extrasensory
Still, Bugsy was worse:
First try, I didn't save, Scyther crits Cinders with a Quick Attack when it was in the yellow, crits Surfer with Quick Attack, and Abe with U-Turn. I'm left with a level 3 geodude vs a metapod: I get to +6, eventually get critted, Blacks out.
Second Try: I grinded a litte, Abe gets Yawn. Abe yawns after metronome which called an iron defense. I then switch into Cinders, who is promptly hit with a quick attack, bringing it in the yellow. I get lucky and Scyther never wakes up, in four turns Ember finished it off. Cinders then finishes the rest of Bugsy's team.

End of Chapter Results:
Cinders (Quilava)
[pimg]155[/pimg]
Level:19
Moveset:
Quick Attack
Smokescreen
Leer
Ember

Saved me in both boss battles with it's variety of options.

Surfer
[pimg]161[/pimg]
Level:11
Moveset:
Scratch
Foresight
Quick Attack
Defense Curl

A bit more useful now, priority definitely helps, it's mostly used defensively.
Abe:
[pimg]175[/pimg]
Level:17
Item: Shell Bell
Nature: Rash
Ability: Serene Grace
Moveset:
Yawn
Metronome: No PP-ups yet
Extrasensory
Charm

Very useful, Psychic Attack helps a lot, though metronome constantly uses useless moves.

@MrcRanger97, I would have given you one already but I don't know what Pokemon you already have.

@GrassBlade, take Surfer the Sentret, to evolve into Furret it must learn and keep Surf. It must also learn another Water attack ASAP because since it can surf, it thinks it is a Water type. In fact, it may only learn Normal, Water, and Ice moves like it's fellow Water Pokemon. Have it solo Pryce and Blaine. Good luck!

Grassblade, take a Cyndaquil and name it Cinders.
As a Cyndaquil, this tiny mouse cannot figure out how to control his inner flame , so he can never use Fire-type attacks.

To evolve, Cinders must solo every trainer in a gym. (This doesn't include the gym leader)

As a Quilava, Cinders begins to learn to use his flame when under pressure.
If he is either under 50% HP or the last Pokémon alive in your party, he can use fire-type attacks.
However, he begins to crack under the pressure, so if he faints in a battle he has used a Fire-type attack in, he cannot battle until you visit a Pokémon center.

Cinders can evolve to Typhlosion after you get six or more badges.

As a Typhlosion, Cinders finally gets the hang of controlling his fire, but goes a little overboard with the flames.
He can now only use fire-type moves.

Cinders must solo two Pokémon in the elite four.

Good luck!

^same issue here SS. Ranger can you give us what you have?

@Grassblade: take Abe the Togepi. Abe must know Metronome at all times. MAX it's PP as soon as possible. Must use Metronome first when it is sent out. Must solo 2 gym leader pokes, one E4 poke with only Metronome. Select one rival Pokemon and solo it with Metronome at all TimEs.

Have fun :)

@Ranger, you get the same Challange as Grassblade with the exception of it being a Togepi. Instead, it is a Clefairy :D

You have fun too :)

Anyways, KS I'll be editing your challenge in a moment.

EDIT:KS, take Eragon the Starly. Eragon must be the first Starly you see (and can catch), and must always hold the first hold item you get. He can evolve once you catch his dragon, Saphira. He must from then on be next to Saphira as much as possible, as he hates to be apart from her. He must solo the Ra'zac, Lady Lorana, Durza, and the Urgals . Here is the breakdown:
Ra'zac: 2 of Flint's pokemon, including Howndoom and one other
Lady Lorana:Gardenia, and one other female gym leader's pokemon
Durza:Aaron's Drapion, and one other E4 pokemon
The Urgals: The first 2 trainers in every new route

He can evolve after you complete 2 things:
1)Complete a solo of 15 trainers
2)Get through 10 total routes, including Eragon's solos.
Eragon must also play on his love of Arya by winning 3 contests, and must hold at least 1 move that Arya can learn.

If you can, keep Eragon and Saphira always in the party together.

Good luck to you sir!

(BTW, I haven't read Inheritance yet)

Alright seeing as I haven't given out many challanges in the past few days I'll be reserving one for both MrcRanger (starter) and Grassblade. Editing now.

@MrcRanger, you get BALLS the Piplup. No this challange is not going to be inappropriate. It's actually because this Piplup is the very same one that appears in that Wailord Dream World game, and as such has developed an obsession for round things. As such, this Piplup refuses to attack anything unless it's attacking with something round. It can have support moves not associated with roundness, but the only attacking moves it can use are ones that somehow remind it of the balls it used to bounce on all the time. Oh, and it can also learn Pound, because that's how it opened those balls back then anyway. It can evolve at any time into Prinplup, but in order to evolve into Empoleon it needs to solo a Gymleader of your choice. After doing this, it may have ONE attacking move that is not "round".
"Round" moves it can learn:
Bubble
Bubblebeam
Whirlpool
Water Pulse
Rock Tomb
Fling (while holding a round item)
Rock Slide
Grass Knot

@GrassBlade, you get TrapZone the Magnemite. TrapZone must have the ability Magnet Pull, and is required to trap and kill every Steel type you face, INCLUDING the entirety of Jasmines team (good luck, that'll be a rough one!). It has no restrictions beyond that, because Jasmine is going to be rough enough without any restrictions, and it also can't evolve "fully" though Magneton has the stats of a fully evolved Pokemon anyway. Good luck!

Issuing a Scyther for Grassblade. Editing now

Nickname: Faelnirv

Restrictions: lead with Faelnirv in every Third trainer battle

Player instructions: whenever Faelnirv is out, you are (story wise) drunk on the potent drink that is the dwarven brew. Therefore, close your eyes, and randomly tap the touch screen (put the DS in front of you so you can't memorise the location of buttons) with the stylus each move, until you either attack or use an item or in some way use the turn. Continue this as long as Faelnirv is in play. You may not deliberately switch, you must hope you tap the switch button by chance, and even then who you switch to is pure chance.

That is all consider yourself lucky, that's one of the easiest challenges I've ever given.

Oops. I forgot to mention that I hope I will be able to evolve all the pokemon. I will accept Scyther, however, because of it's BST. Also, I will be doing Johto and Kanto with 6-9 pokemon. Finally, King Serperior, can you specify about evolution or is it free? Also, anyone know how to make hide tags, I don't want to take up too much space.
Edit: ^nm
Edit2: Thanks KS.

Reserving for GrassBlade.

GrassBlade, take EO3Hoplite the Shuckle.

This Shuckle is very defensive, like a Hoplite in Etrian Odyessy 3 (still waiting for the day when i make a Yggdroid).
However, EO3 thinks he IS a Hoplite.
First, he is deathly scared of poison, so he must have Safeguard and have it up at all times. If he gets poisoned anyways, kill him.
Second, he likes Line Guard, so he must use Withdraw 6 times if he is the 3rd different Pokemon on your team to come out.
Finally, he must solo one Fire, Ice, and Electric Pokemon, because he thinks he has the Anti- skills on him.

I would like to participate in a scramble challenge :)
I will be doing a Soul-Silver challenge, I would like Medium-Hard (probably 4 medium challenges and 2 hard) difficulty, and I do have access to trading so keep that in mind. I will also like 1 of my Pokemon be a Scyther please. And try to make it unique :)

Thank you, :)

Grassblade, Faelnirv can evolve, assuming you can get it to, since you can't trade. If you want, just hack a scizor with random iv's that has the same level as Faelnirv and the same moves. Doesn't really matter, the challenge is still annoying yet easy. :)

John wesly, you also get Faelnirv, same restrictions as for Grassblade's Faelnirv. Enjoy. :)

JohnWesleyX, take a Totodile and name it Dreamer.
This tiny gator thinks he is from the Dream World, so, when above 50% HP, he can only use moves that would be boosted by Sheer Force. (After level 13)
However, if his HP falls below 50%, he wakes up, realizes he has Torrent, and can only use moves that wouldn't get a boost from Sheer Force until his HP is restored.

To evolve to Croconaw, Dreamer must solo every trainer in a gym except the gym leader.
To evolve to Feraligatr, Dreamer must solo every trainer in a gym including the gym leader.

Dreamer must solo two Pokémon in the elite four.

Good luck!

@JohnWesleyX, you get a Pokemon I once gave to MelodyRae91 before she quit due to rejecting nearly every Pokemon given to her. So you get to use Victory the Oddish. It doesn't like to lose, so if its health goes red, it must switch out or be healed immediately. It is an offensive Pokemon so it is always under the effect of Taunt. It can evolve if it solos 10 trainers. It may evolve again if it solos a Gym Leader. Have fun!

I might try to recycle some of my challanges that haven't been used or mentioned. Also, my Signature Challange will be assigned again soon. Of course, it will be an edited version of Shenron than the one Jimera0 used.

@Treadshot: I really like the idea and all. But i do have to reject that idea, sorry.

Slot 1: Dreamer the Totodile
Slot 2: Victory the Oddish
Slot 3: (Axmaster)
Slot 4: (Gamer4000)
Slot 5: open
Slot 6: open

John, I will be editing a pokemon for you in a moment, and KS I have finished Eragon. See my earlier post.

John, you get Sage Noble the Bellsprout (credit to Sage Chow). Sage Noble is the most noble of all the Bellsprout Sages, and such must solo each an every Bellsprout in Sprout Tower, at no higher than level 7, in which he cannot heal until having defeated 3 level 3 Bellsprout, or 2 level 6 Bellsprout (trust me, it can be done. Level 7=Growth). Having shown his prowess in battle, he can then relax for a while. No restrictions until you catch your Scyther, which must be before Morty. He takes your Scyther under his wing, and decides to help train him. He must learn one move that Scyther can, and show him how to use it. Before Morty, each of them must split the lackeys, and whoever does not solo the last one must be the next pokemon to solo a non-reserved gym leader. After such, no restrictions until the Team Rocket Goldenrod Base OR Ice Cave(whichever comes first). When you reach that point Noble wants to show his nobility to the ice types in Ice Cave, and such must lead your party throughout Ice Cave. He also dispises Team Rocket, and such must solo 2 Excecutives in the Radio Tower. He knows the E4 is very noble, so from there no restrictions until Vermillion. Once you get there, he wants to bring his nobility to Kanto, and must solo 2 Gym Leaders not named Misty or Brock, and must solo the Team Rocket Grunt that holds the location to the Magnet Train part. Finally, Noble must win 25 contests, anytime throughout your scramble. Good luck, and Sage Noble can evolve anytime he has no restrictions.

(If the Sprout Tower part is too hard, I'll change it)

Threadshot, I think I need some clarification on your Challange: does it mean I only have one move by Cynthia? If so, x.x
Um, yeah, but it's only for one battle I deliberately said Cynthia instead of the E4, since to make yougo through 5 battles with one move is ridiculous, but only one battle with one move, when you aren't required to do anything (no solos, etc.) seemed reasonable to me.

Ok, I have been inspired to join in this game. I am a relatively experience pokemon player (at least in game), so I want my challenges to be hard. This will take place in Pokemon Platinum version

General Info:
Game: Platinum
Difficulty: Hard
Reservations: Yes, but you better post your idea quick, or your spot will be taken (this is mainly so no one gets ninja'd)
Themed: Yes

Rules
1. Be creative
2. I will only reject EXTREME challenges, everything else I will accept with honor
3. I CANNOT do any hacks, so that is out
4. I CAN trade with pokemon Platinum (though not over wi-fi, I would do trades with the other pokemon games I own)
5. No solo all challenges, spread the wealth around, let each pokemon have a chance to shine
6. Try not to make the pokemon Uber rare, and if they are, make them good
7. Make this challenging and fun

The theme is: LEGEND OF ZELDA

Pokemon Slots
1. Link the Shinx (Axmaster)
2. Navi the Starly (EndQuote)
3. BongoBongo the Duskull (Super Saiyan)
4. Windwaker the Eevee (GrassBlade)
5. Dodongo the Ponyta (Gamer4000)
6. Sheik the Psyduck (Sage Chow)

Uh TreadShot, about Faelnirv's restriction, can I skip over it for gym leaders solos and gym trainers. Also, if I select an item, can I open my eyes to pick an item to avoid using items like, say potions on max health pokemon?

Edit:Reserving an Eevee for DEmo. Editing. (Done)

DEmo: You get an Eevee named Windwaker. It gets in the mood of sailing, and must keep Helping Hand and use it in every Double battle it participates. Also, teach it Return ASAP and have it use it every battle to prove it's loyalty. It may evolve when it has used Helping Hand at least 3 times successfully in double battles. You may chose whether it evolves into Leafeon or Glaceon, though there are different restrictions. Also, to evolve, it must solo a GLMP.

Glaceon: Rename it Arctic. It now hates sailing. It knows the Arctic wind is chilly and that sailors must prepare for it, so it must keep Icy Wind. It must learn Hail and use it in the beginning of each battle, just annoy sailors. It must always keep Return. It must solo Candice, because it is proud of it's one and only resist. It must solo all the sailor's water types because it is annoyed how water is neutral against it. Have it solo one of Cynthia's pokemon that it cannot is neutral to ice.

Leafeon: Rename it Leaf(creativity). It knows sailors need vegetables so must keep Return and one Grass type move. It discovers Drought Ninetales has been released right after it evolves, and likes it's grass typing. Teach it Sunny Day, which it must always set up in the beginning of each battle. It must solo every Sailor's Water type pokemon (don't worry they have machops so it isn't a complete solo) after it discovers sailors love citrus fruit. It must solo Volkner for also being good against water types/ sailors and one of Cynthia's pokemon that is neutral to grass.

Have Fun. Sorry if it lacks Zeldaness, I haven't played a Zelda Game before.

@King Serperior, you did pick a book series based on Dragons, so its only natural you would have an Ice weak team.

@DEMo_Gorgon47, you get BongoBongo the Duskull. As the Temple boss for the Shadow Temple, he cannot be seen without the Lens of Truth, so to be used in battle he must hold a Wide Lens (Veilstone Game Corner for 1000 Coins) at all times. He may never be out of tempo, so he is under the effect of Torment so he doesn't repeat a move. He must know and keep Foresight and Shadow Sneak. Since he wants to use his hands, evolve him into Dusclops at level 37 so he may know and Keep Shadow Punch. Find a Heart Scale to teach him either Fire Punch, Ice Punch, or ThunderPunch to replace Foresight. His final move is up to you. To evolve into Dusknoir, he must solo a Gym Leader. He must solo 1 Elite 4 member.

Summary:
-Must hold Wide Lens to battle
-Always under the effect of Torment
-Final moveset must be:
1.Foresight, Fire Punch, Ice Punch, or Thunder Punch
2. Shadow Sneak
3. Shadow Punch
4. A move of your choice
-Must evolve into Dusclops at level 37
-To evolve into Dusknoir, he must solo a Gym Leader.
-He must solo 1 Elite 4 member

Good luck!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 15)