Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

Reserving for pokemaster: I will edit soon. I have to type a paper first *grumbles in a corner about papers*

You shall be: Tobias

Now, take an old friend of mine :)

Take Random the Clefable. Random must learn and keep Metronome ASAP. Max out it's PP. Metronome must be the first move used in battle at all times. Solo three gym Leader Pokemon in three different gyms using only Metronome. Solo 2 E4 Pokemon using Metronome. Also, solo your rival's Snorlax with this same method.

Have fun and good luck :D

Reserving for PokemasterStephan.

First, you are playing Pokemon Pearl!

PokemasterStephan, take IWASBROKEN the Psyduck!

IWASBROKEN knows that the Psychic type was broken in Gen 1, and wants to relive that as much as possible.
He has to have a Psychic type move and Amnesia at all times. To evolve, he has to solo 10 Electric types after using Amnesia.
His final moveset has to be Psychic-type move, Amnesia and two of Surf/Blizzard/Rest.
Hope this isn't too hard.

Psyduck learns Amnesia at level 44, but can I use it in battle before that level? If so, it isn't too hard :)

@ King Serperior: You also get to pick the name of my character :)

Hello everyone,

I want a challange for an 4th gen game ( Diamond, Pearl or Platinum). The first one to give me a challange is going to pick the game, the second can name my character, and the third one can name my rival.

A few rules:

- I want a normal challange, since this is my first Scramble Challange
- I really want to use a Golduck, I've never used one before
- Don't give me a level 50 Magikarp which has to solo Volkner with Flail or something along those lines
- I am not able to trade
- I want to have 3 members of my team before the 4th Gym

I'll be looking forward to recieve the challanges :D
You get Evo?NTY the Onix. As an Onix, it wants to take advantage of the speed it has that Steelix can only wish for. As such, it must keep Rock Polish and set up if it gets sent out in a major battle (rival, gym, or E4). Have it solo Roark to prove its supreme speed over other Rock-types.

You get Evo?NTY the Onix. As an Onix, it wants to take advantage of the speed it has that Steelix can only wish for. As such, it must keep Rock Polish and set up if it gets sent out in a major battle (rival, gym, or E4). Have it solo Roark to prove its supreme speed over other Rock-types.

Accepted. Want to name my rival as well?

@ King Serperior: I accepted your challange :)

The OP is updated with the challanges, 3 spots remaining!

One extra thing: I would like a starter :P

Take Slow the Turtwig. Slow wants to prove that slow and steady does win the race (he's a turtle). He must learn Curse, since it allows him to be slow but strong. He may never outspeed the opponent and must use Curse until he is slower. He must also learn any move that may heal, in order to keep him alive for longer. Solo a Trainer with Lopunny to evolve into Torterra. Turtles and hares have a long rivalry, you see.

PokemasterStephan, take a Sheildon named BrickWall. This Sheildon wants to survive every kind of attack, so it must survive an attack of every type from a Pokemon that cannot be more than 5 levels lower than itself. After doing this for each of the 17 types, it may evolve. At this point rename it GlassCanon, and now it wants to defeat every type of Pokemon. It must now solo every type of Pokemon at least once, and the Pokemon must be no more than 5 levels lower than itself. Dual type Pokemon count as whatever type comes first in their Pokedex description. Have fun and good luck!

Take Slow the Turtwig. Slow wants to prove that slow and steady does win the race (he's a turtle). He must learn Curse, since it allows him to be slow but strong. He may never outspeed the opponent and must use Curse until he is slower. He must also learn any move that may heal, in order to keep him alive for longer. Solo a Trainer with Lopunny to evolve into Torterra. Turtles and hares have a long rivalry, you see.
But how will I know that Turtwig is faster than the opponnent? Do I have to use Curse as my first move when it's sent out? And does this only count for Turtwig, of for Grotle and Torterra as well?

Consider it accepted, if these questions are answered :)

@ TalkingLion: It's accepted :)

To the one who is going give me my last Pokemon, please don't make it weak to Fighting. I already have Onix, Clefairy en Shieldon now.

Reserving for Pokemaster. Will edit in a sec.

EDIT: Pokemaster, take RNG the Bronzor. RNG is in love with the RNG, or Random Number Generator, and such must let it decide these things:
1)What its final moveset will be (one attacking and one status move minimum)
2)Which gym it will solo (not already being soloed, of course)
3)How many E4 pokemon it has to solo (between 1 and 5)
4)How many contests it has to win (between 1 and 7)
5)Which type/s the contests have to be (2 types max)
6)How many trainers RNG can face on a route(RNG can only be used in 10-15 trainer battles per route)
7)How many trainers RNG has to solo (1-10)
8)At what level it can evolve (between 33-45)
9)Which route it needs to be caught at
10)How many removals you get (between 1 and 3)

Now, you can earn skipping up to 2 extra restrictions, but first:
1)Win 10 more contests
2)Solo 2 more gym leaders

Finally, RNG must always be with one member of your party, and must never leave the party along with that member.

Good luck, and enjoy one variation of my signiture challange!

Reserving for Pokemaster. Will edit in a sec.

EDIT: Pokemaster, take RNG the Bronzor. RNG is in love with the RNG, or Random Number Generator, and such must let it decide these things:
1)What its final moveset will be (one attacking and one status move minimum)
2)Which gym it will solo (not already being soloed, of course)
3)How many E4 pokemon it has to solo (between 1 and 5)
4)How many contests it has to win (between 1 and 7)
5)Which type/s the contests have to be (2 types max)
6)How many trainers RNG can face on a route(RNG can only be used in 10-15 trainer battles per route)
7)How many trainers RNG has to solo (1-10)
8)At what level it can evolve (between 33-45)
9)Which route it needs to be caught at
10)How many removals you get (between 1 and 3)

Now, you can earn skipping up to 2 extra restrictions, but first:
1)Win 10 more contests
2)Solo 2 more gym leaders

Finally, RNG must always be with one member of your party, and must never leave the party along with that member.

Good luck, and enjoy one variation of my signiture challange!
So do I have to RNG all of them, or do I need to RNG which restriction it gets? Sorry, I'm a bit confused about this one..

Edit: I've used RNG on every restriction you gave me, is that what I'm supposed to do?

Hmmm...here is my team so far. Need two more (platinum).
I'll give you a water-type. You forgot to mention whether you can trade, so I'm giving you a choice: Either breed/trade an Omanyte to hatch in game or catch a Shellos on Route 205. Name the Omanyte "Tethys (the Beast of the Ancient Seas)". Name the Shellos "Triton (the Beast of the Western Seas)". The restrictions are easy:

Move Counter: Egg moves and all level up moves before level 24 can be used from the start. In addition you may learn the TM's for Brine, Endure and Sandstorm for free. But each new move after this one has to be bought with Move Counters. To obtain them, Tethys must solo a major battle versus a Rival, Gymleader, E-4 or Galactic Commander. In addition; Surf and Icebeam cost two MC instead of the usual one.

Evolution Counter: Similar to CAP ASB, Tethys must gather six points before he's allowed to evolve to his final stage. Each time he soloes three trainers in a row, Tethys gains one EC. In addition he must obtain at least two EC's in a Gym.

Have Fun!

But how will I know that Turtwig is faster than the opponnent? Do I have to use Curse as my first move when it's sent out? And does this only count for Turtwig, of for Grotle and Torterra as well?
-Use Curse as first move and use until Slow moves last.
-Counts for Grotle and Torterra

Hopes this answers your questions. :)

PokemasterStephan, take Grounded the Starly. As a child, Griounded's parents belonged to a crazy cult, and decided to attach their child to an Iron Ball so he couldn't fly. As a result, Grounded must always hold an Iron Ball (you can find them in the Sinnoh Underground), and may not learn any flying type attacks other than Roost (he's always on the ground anyway).

However, if Grounded ever loses his Iron Ball (via Fling, Trick, Knock off etc.), rename him Freedom. Now, Freedom can fly whenever he wants, and he loves it. He loves flying so much that he may only know flying-type moves, one of which must be fly. He also must never use Roost, because he wants to be in the air. He also wants to prove that he's so much better than all the other flying types, and therefore he must solo 25 trainer-owned flying types.

Either way, your Starly must never be the lowest-levelled member of your party, and must solo one gym leader of your choice to evolve into Staraptor.

In summary:
-Starly named Grounded
-Must hold Iron Ball
-May not learn flying-type moves other than roost
After losing the Iron Ball:
-Rename him Freedom
-Only learn flying type moves
-Must never use Roost
-Solo 25 trainer-owned flying types
Overall restrictions:
-Never be the lowest levelled party member
-Solo any gym leader to evolve into Staraptor

Have fun!

PokemasterStephan, take Grounded the Starly. As a child, Griounded's parents belonged to a crazy cult, and decided to attach their child to an Iron Ball so he couldn't fly. As a result, Grounded must always hold an Iron Ball (you can find them in the Sinnoh Underground), and may not learn any flying type attacks other than Roost (he's always on the ground anyway).

However, if Grounded ever loses his Iron Ball (via Fling, Trick, Knock off etc.), rename him Freedom. Now, Freedom can fly whenever he wants, and he loves it. He loves flying so much that he may only know flying-type moves, one of which must be fly. He also must never use Roost, because he wants to be in the air. He also wants to prove that he's so much better than all the other flying types, and therefore he must solo 25 trainer-owned flying types.

Either way, your Starly must never be the lowest-levelled member of your party, and must solo one gym leader of your choice to evolve into Staraptor.

In summary:
-Starly named Grounded
-Must hold Iron Ball
-May not learn flying-type moves other than roost
After losing the Iron Ball:
-Rename him Freedom
-Only learn flying type moves
-Must never use Roost
-Solo 25 trainer-owned flying types
Overall restrictions:
-Never be the lowest levelled party member
-Solo any gym leader to evolve into Staraptor

Have fun!
Sounds like a good challange, but currently I'm waiting for the reply of Axmaster68 about his RNG the Bronzor to fill in the 6th spot, sorry!

Maybe I'll start a second one next to this Pearl, as I get bored easily :P

Wanna give one to me, using Soul Silver?

Leethoof, you get CAP ASB the Ralts. Due to my lacking knowledge of CAP ASB, I will simply use the letters of CAP ASB
C: Calm mind. Learn it ASAP.
A: A second typing: Evolve into Gallade, not Gardevoir, ASAP.
P: Psychic: Must learn+ keep Psychic
A:Solo Lucian's Alakazam. You may breed Shadow Sneak onto another Ralts.
S:Snow:Solo all non-gym leader owned Ice types and Eeveelutions
B:Solo Byron: Obvious hint: Evolve.
Also solo 3 E4 pokemon

Pokemaster, if you are willing to take a SoulSilver Challange, then take one of the following:

Jack the Slowbro: he is the most sleepy Pokemon ever!! Teach him Yawn ASAP! Teach him Rest ASAP also. You must rest when your HP gets into the red. No potions at this stage. Solo the red Gyara, your rival once, one TR Admin at all times, and a gym.

Miss the blue Gyarados: teach him Thunder, Fire Blast, and Blizzard. His last move must have 90 or less acc. Solo a gym, a gym leader, an E4 member, and your Rival at least once.

Take SadFace, the first bug you see in the bug catching contest. No restrictions except that it can only have one damaging move and cannot be your lowest level Pokemon.

Please make your choice wisely.....

Okay, I'm going to assume this Soulsilver run has the same restrictions as the Pearl one.

PokemasterStephan, take Storm the Mareep. Storm believes he can defeat any opponent, no matter how strong. He knows that to do this, you need options. So, Storm may never learn two moves of the same type.

He also knows that he must use every resource he can, so his final move set must be: Thunder (his most powerful move, of course he must use it!), a level-up move, a TM-only move, and a tutor-only move.

To evolve, Storm must prove himself. To evolve into Flaafy, Storm must solo 25 trainer-owned pokemon that resist Electric attacks. To evolve into Ampharos, Strom must solo a further 20 trainer-owned pokemon that resist electric, in addition to 20 Ground type trainer-owned pokemon.

Finally, Storm must prove that he is the best Electric-type around, and must solo Volkner.

In summary:
-A Mareep named Storm
-May never learn two moves of the same type
-Final move set must be Thunder, a level up move, a TM move, and a tutor move
-Solo 25 Electric-resistant, trainer-owned pokemon to evolve into Flaafy
-Solo 20 Electric-resistant, trainer-owned pokemon, and 20 Ground-type, trainer-owned pokemon to evolve into Ampharos
-Solo Volkner

Enjoy, and I hope this isn't too hard!

@ King Serperior & Professor Science; both are accepted :) King Serperior, I've sent you a message with my choice, I'm going for Jack the Slowbro :)

@ Gamer40000: I'm waiting for your challange :)

4 spots left on my Soul Silver team! If I get them, both journeys will be on their way!

Isn't anybody up for a challange? :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 17)