Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

I'll give one too.
Also, Chapter 1 is finally done. Link is in signature and also right here:
Well, here we go again with the beginning stuff, names, genders (girl, because I obviously am one), rival's name, stupid people and your apparent best friend teaching you basics. So, due to Treadshot's challange and the inevitable throwing a pokemon into the ocean, I named myself Mean and picked a cyndaquil. Then I went to Mr. Pokemon's House. Wait... Why is Professor Oak here? In Johto? With a Radio Show. What if another young trainer from Pallet town wanted a starter? Irresponsible idiot... Oh well, at least he gave me something.
Oak: If you don't talk about me being here, I'll give you a pokedex.
Mean: Sure (Idiot, he has a freaking talk show)
Oak: Deal's done then.
Then I hacked all but Treadshot's family and proceeded. 007 however, was a girl, earning the nickname 007 Rule 63, who then proceeded to solo N00B (Rival)'s Totadile. 1 done! Then I proceed to plow through the beginning Routes and Sprout Tower. Well, Torch is helpful defeating the Bellsprout. Still, with no Awakenings, Hyp-nomiss is very cheap. I had to freaking switch in 007 and Patriot to take them.
Blah Blah niceness speeches. Gee Treadshot needs one. Oh well, after a failed level 12 attempt at bubble soloing Falkner, I grinded to level 14. Check that, Level 15. Stupid Pidgey had to use Sand-Attack.
More importantly: Pecola vs Pidgeotto
Tackle! Bubble!
Repeat 4 times.
Potion! Roost!
Wait, it has Roost?! FFFFFFFF! Bubble does 1/5 when not Torrent Boosted and 1/4 with boost. And I have no PP restores...
*13 more turns with alternating heals and attacks...
Well, Roost should be depleted. So has bubble though...
Gets 2 crits in a row with enough health to survive a tackle.
Well, this is it!
Gust!
Well, shit. It has never used it once! (Well actually, once on Poor Patriot who was 6 levels lower)
*Survives With 1 health.
Yay, I can just heal it back next turn!
Crits again...
Well, I just won! *Does victory dance!

Summary:
[pimg] 393 [/pimg]
Pecola @ Lv 15
Gentle Nature
Peck
Bubble
Growl
Water Sport
Solo Falkner or Bugsy: Complete
Solo 25 trainer owned water types + all others: Not even Close
2 water type moves, counting bubble: Complete!

Seen most action, very overleveled besides Torch. Bubble is very weak though...

[pimg]255[/pimg]
Torch@ Lv 13
Serious Nature
Focus Energy
Growl
Ember
Scratch

Swept Sprout Tower easily. Very Powerful w/ legit STAB.
Solo Bugsy w/ Ember: Not Done
Solo all rock types: Not Started
Solo Misty+Brock: No Kanto, Sorry.

[pimg]390[/pimg]
Lonely Nature
007 Rule 63@ Lv 10
Tackle
Withdraw
Absorb

All she did was solo a totadile +grind.

Soloed Rival: 1/3
Soloed Lighthouse: Not Complete
Solo Dragonairs+Red Gyarados: Not Done
Solo an entire Gym: Nope.

[pimg]252[/pimg]
Mild Nature
Patriot @ Lv 7
Absorb
Pound
Leer

Not used yet.

Moveset: 1/4
Solos: Not done

Whoops, sorry guys.
Standard rules, really.
It's a Scramblocke, so make the difficulty reasonable, and no Elite Four soloes.

Other than that, fire away!

Endquote, I can give you another one, right?
Reserving you a Lapras. (I just realised- two gift pokemon from me? By coincidence? Jeepers creepers.)

Endquote, take NotBroken the Lapras. As we all, Lapras is amazing in-game, but...
NotBroken may never use a super effective move, because it doesn't like to hurt other pokemon (too much). It also cannot use Perish Song, because NotBroken doesn't want to endanger its own life. However, NotBroken has a fierce rivalry with Lorelei's Lapras, so NotBroken must solo it.

No further restrictions. Good luck!

Well ok then EndQuote. Take the Omanyte from the Helix Fossil you get in Mt. Moon and name it Cthulu. As you know, Cthulu has been trapped in R'lyeh for an eternity, and has finally espaced with you resurrecting it on Cinnabar Island. It has come to end its battle with Hastur the Unspeakable. Because of this:
1. You may never use Fly (yep, I'm a douche like that)
2. You must solo 20 Trainer-owned Flying types before evolving into Omastar
3. Whenever possible, two of Cthulu's moves must be able to hit Flying types for SE damage (Status moves do count)
4. It must always know Surf

Have fun, good luck, and try not to let the Old One slip back into his prison!

EDIT: guys, nominate your favorite Scramblers for the page 100 Scramble Awards here or I will personally feed you all to Lord Arceus.

Well so far in the Diamond Scramble, i am stuck until i level up Palladum.
-_- which will be a pain with only take down, also Potasium has finished its solos, i have s Staravia on my team for fly and it helped me in more then its fair share of battles, also Realsteel is kicking ass, and Al is kicking ass(i cant spell what my aron had to be called, so i am calling it Al)all i need to do is catch a magnemite and a steelix and my team is complete :)
(Where do i catch Magnemite in Diamond BTW?)

Well I want to try my luck with a Black run, mild dificulty please. No trading.

Mygavolt the Joltik. It should evolve before reaching Dragonspiral Tower. If it has Unnerve, it must use Gastro Acid at least once against Drayden, Cheren, and an E4 member of your choice. If it has Compoundeyes, teach it Thunder and use it to solo at least one of N's Pokémon.
UBER! the Drillbur.
It is proud of being Uber, so it must always Have at least one of it's standard attacks: Rock Slide, EQ, SD, Rapid Spin ( KEEP THIS ONE), Return, Brick Break, etc. (Any thing on the analysis) But it may only know 2 of those at maximum. It must also always keep a boosting/status move. After it evolves, it is proud of being able to outspeed Deoxys-S. Keep Rapid Spin and X-Scissor for those pesky Legendaries. Those are it's two analysis moves. But, you may solo gym leaders to get rid of these. To bump it up to 2 analysis moves+ Rapid Spin, Solo Skyla or Brycen. Also must always solo every other Team Plasma Grunt.
Baconator the Tepig. List of solos it has to do:
In Nuvema Town: Bianca's Snivy, Cheren's Oshawott (for both, you have to use Tail Whip first turn)
In Accumula Town: N's Purrloin (cannot use Ember)
On Route 2: Bianca (cannot use Ember on Lillipup; use Ember only on Snivy)
In Striaton City: Cress' Lillipup
In Nacrene City: Two of N's Pokémon (must evolve to Pignite after this), Lenora
In Castelia City: Two of Burgh's Pokémon, Bianca (only Fire on Servine, no Fire on others)
On Route 4: Two of Cheren's Pokémon
In Nimbasa City: Two of N's Pokémon
On Route 5: Two of Cheren's Pokémon
In Driftveil City: Two of Clay's Pokémon (must learn Scald beforehand)
On Route 6: Bianca (only Fire on Servine, no Fire on others)
At Twist Mountain: Two of Cheren's Pokémon
In Icirrus City: Brycen (may evolve to Emboar after this)
On Route 8: Bianca (only Fire on Serperior, no Fire on others)
On Route 10: Two of Cheren's Pokémon
At Pokémon League: Grimsley
In N's castle: Two of N's Pokémon, three of Ghetsis'
It has no move set restrictions other than the ones I posted on the boss fights, and cannot be used in Mistralton or Opelucid, good luck.
Pokeman the Foongus. Pokeman must be caught in a Pokeball, because, well

yeah.

This Foongus considers itself to be the quitessential Pokemon, and as such wishes to show all the different ways that Pokemon can do things. This means that you must have at least one of each a special, physical and status move on it at all times (As soon as possible, though it'll probably have as such when you catch it).

Enjoy!
Fifteen+ Lillipup

The catch is that this Pokemon can only level up to level 15. After that, there are conditions you have to fulfill, and each one you do fulfill will grant you another five levels. These are the conditions, in no particular order.

• trash items equalling P15000 or more in value
  • solo either Brycen or Drayden (probably Drayden)
  • solo your rival's entire team, or the entire team of any high ranking villain (as in, not a grunt, sorta like Jupiter or the rocket admins, that sort of high rank)
  • one of your Pokemon permanently loses a moveslot
  • use 3 TMs that WEREN'T given to you by a Gym Leader nor were bought. The resulting moves must be kept permanently.
  • Use the move Fly in battle 10 times, and you must KO at least 2 Pokemon with Fly during this. You don't have to do this with Fifteen+ itself, but it must be done by one pokemon only.
  • beat an entire gym using only 3 Pokemon, no healing items allowed (and solos don't count towards this) and no going to the Pokemon Center.
Oh, and Fifteen+ can only ever use either Physical or Special Attacks, not both, so choose one and stick to it. You may use Status moves whenever you wish.

You can do the conditions in any order, it doesn't matter. If you do reach level 50 (after fulfilling all conditions), then for each level, you must repeat the condition on the top of the list, so throw out stuff. A lot of stuff.

Edited per Pika25
Wall the Trubbish!

This Trubbish aspires to be the best wall in history, and you must help him achieve that goal!

First, you must get him Stockpile, Toxic Spikes, and Swallow. You must lead with him at all times, and set up 2 layers of Toxic Spikes every time. To evolve, he must solo Elesa after setting up Toxic Spikes and Stockpile to three layers. You may not use items, and if your HP gets lower than 25% you must Swallow. The final move can be whatever you want.

Have fun!

The journey begins.
Oh, hello Prof. Juniper.I didn't see you there.Oh your going to tell me who I am, what pokemon are and who my best and only friends are. And your a scientist? right.
Right today I begin my journey. So Prof. where are the pokemon you were going to give me and my friends. Ok your going to deliver them to my house. well that's what i call service.
So now to choice my first pokemon after Cheren and Bianca show up. OK Cheren's here now where's Bianca. Where's Bianca? Oh there she is. 'Bout time. Now the choice.
As I get the first choice I feel the heat coming off of Tepig's pokeball. Ok Tepig your my mon. After Chere and Bianca pick there pokemon we have our first battles as trainers.
Felling confident, I have tepig now called Baconator use tail-whip first on both Oshawot and snivy to start and then plow through them.
After the battle ends we head to see the Prof. I follow Bianca to make sure she hurries and I run into an uncomfortible scene between her and her old man. Yieks. Anyway we get to the lab and the Prof. Gives us the pokedex and tells us to head to rt. 1.
At rt. 1 the Prof.shows us how to catch pokemon and gives us pokeballs. And then the fun started. Three steps in an I see a Lillipup. This Lillipup had an aura of a tough girl and I had to get her. Baconator runs in and knocks her down a peg and i catch her.
I named her Fifteen+. After getting to Accumula Town and a brief tour of the pokemon center I head out, right into some demonstration. This dude in a robe was telling people to release their pokemon. Even though I've been a trainer for 10 mins I felt something form my pokemon.
They didn't seem to want to be let go. After the weridos leave a green hiared guy comes up to me and cheren and he wants to battle me. Ok, let's go. He sends in a Purrloin and use Baconator. Seeing that Baconator favors Physical moves I have her use Tackel to knock down that smug kitty.
Ha That was pretty easy. Being a trainer's gonna be fun. After the guy, N, leaves and what an odd name, N I heal up and head out to rt. 2
Pokemon
Baconator the tepig
lv 8
tackle
ember
tail-whip

Fifteen+ the Lillipup
lv 6
tackel
leer
odor sleuth

On to the fisrt bagde
I head to Rt. 2 and my mom calls. Oh hi mom. What's up? Oh your here on rt. 2. I hope my live caster has unlilited mins. So what's up? New shoes! And I can run in there! All right!
Now I'm cooking with gas. I take my time on rt. 2 Taking on every pokemon and trainer I see I feel confident about my pokemon's levels I head into Striaton but the gym is closed. So I start to look for the gym leader at the trainer school.
No gym leader but i found Cheren and he wants to battle. Ok go Fifteen+. Fifteen+ brezzes through Cheren's two pokemon with ease. He gives me some Oron berries and I go to see if the gym's open.
On my way to the gym I here of a small training area to the east. So what the hell. Head east young man. After I beat the trainer's in the area a girl gives me a Pansage. ok but i don't feel the same aura as from the other's.
I head back to town and take one the gym. The Gym has a doorman and he gave water. Thanks Clyde, was it?
A short puzzle about type advantage and two trainers later I see the gym leader. Wait two leaders. no three leaders. Ok i only have to fight one of them. whew.
So the blue haired one, Cress, is my oppenent. Baconator should be able to handle this.
Lillipup fisrt, huh. No problem. Baconator turn up the heat and smash it up. Lillipup done.
Baconator looks back and gives me a nod, as if reading my mind. I call her back and send out Fifteen+.
Cress sends out panpour and I know i dodged a bullet there. Fifteen+ might not be the powerhosue Baconator is but she is crazyfast. A few leers to strike fear into the soggy monkey and a few bites later panpour is down.
First gym compleat. Go team. Cress hands me my gym bagde and a Tm for a move he used and sends me on my way.

Pokemon

Baconator the tepig
lv 13
tackle
tail-whip
ember
odor sleuth

Fifteen+ the Lillipup
lv 13
leer
tackel
odor sleuth
bite

Well ok then EndQuote. Take the Omanyte from the Helix Fossil you get in Mt. Moon and name it Cthulu. As you know, Cthulu has been trapped in R'lyeh for an eternity, and has finally espaced with you resurrecting it on Cinnabar Island. It has come to end its battle with Hastur the Unspeakable. Because of this:
1. You may never use Fly (yep, I'm a douche like that)
2. You must solo 20 Trainer-owned Flying types before evolving into Omastar
3. Whenever possible, two of Cthulu's moves must be able to hit Flying types for SE damage (Status moves do count)
4. It must always know Surf

Have fun, good luck, and try not to let the Old One slip back into his prison!

EDIT: guys, nominate your favorite Scramblers for the page 100 Scramble Awards here or I will personally feed you all to Lord Arceus.
Waterwarrior, thanks for the poke and all, but I really, really like flying everywhere.
It saves time and the animation is so bad it makes me laugh.
Challenge not accepted, for the time being.

Reserving for WizardDresden.

Wizard, take Wall the Trubbish!

This Trubbish aspires to be the best wall in history, and you must help him achieve that goal!

First, you must get him Stockpile, Toxic Spikes, and Swallow. You must lead with him at all times, and set up 2 layers of Toxic Spikes every time. To evolve, he must solo Elesa after setting up Toxic Spikes and Stockpile to three layers. You may not use items, and if your HP gets lower than 25% you must Swallow. The final move can be whatever you want.

Have fun!

@WizardDresden: You get Mygavolt the Joltik. It should evolve before reaching Dragonspiral Tower. If it has Unnerve, it must use Gastro Acid at least once against Drayden, Cheren, and an E4 member of your choice. If it has Compoundeyes, teach it Thunder and use it to solo at least one of N's Pokémon.

Endquote, Take Flamie the Growlithe
Flamie Loves Fire, And therefore must have 2 Fire moves at all times. (You must breed a move onto it, status moves are Ok)
It hates, however, water types, so for the time being it must bide it's revenge. Have it solo
5 trainer water types to evolve. Now it must keep ExtremeSpeed. It realizes that Gen 3 has denied it many things! No thunder fang or +2 ES! It must solo all Gen 1 pokemon it sets eyes one(when leading). That's it :D

Wizard Dresden, take UBER! the Drillbur.
It is proud of being Uber, so it must always Have at least one of it's standard attacks: Rock Slide, EQ, SD, Rapid Spin ( KEEP THIS ONE), Return, Brick Break, etc. (Any thing on the analysis) But it may only know 2 of those at maximum. It must also always keep a boosting/status move. After it evolves, it is proud of being able to outspeed Deoxys-S. Keep Rapid Spin and X-Scissor for those pesky Legendaries. Those are it's two analysis moves. But, you may solo gym leaders to get rid of these. To bump it up to 2 analysis moves+ Rapid Spin, Solo Skyla or Brycen. Also must always solo every other Team Plasma Grunt.

WizardDresden, do you want a starter? I'll give you one, Baconator the Tepig. List of solos it has to do:
In Nuvema Town: Bianca's Snivy, Cheren's Oshawott (for both, you have to use Tail Whip first turn)
In Castelia City: Two of Burgh's Pokémon, Bianca (only Fire on Servine, no Fire on others)
It has no move set restrictions other than the ones I posted on the boss fights, and cannot be used in Mistralton or Opelucid, good luck.

Reserving for WizardDresden, will edit after I add my newest chapter to my main Blue post.

So yeah, update going up in a couple minutes, check it out people!

WizardDresden, do you want a starter? I'll give you one, Baconator the Tepig. List of solos it has to do:
yea I was just thinking i needed a starter.

Before I start, I'd like to announce that I have finally stopped procrastinating (on one thing anyway) and gotten chapter 3 of my Blue Scramble up! It's really long I must warn you, but I put a lot of effort into it so I suspect it'll be worth the time you take to read it!

And of course, WizardDresden gets Pokeman the Foongus. Pokeman must be caught in a Pokeball, because, well

yeah.

This Foongus considers itself to be the quitessential Pokemon, and as such wishes to show all the different ways that Pokemon can do things. This means that you must have at least one of each a special, physical and status move on it at all times (As soon as possible, though it'll probably have as such when you catch it).

Enjoy!

Wizard, I'll give you your last Pokemon.

You get any Pokemon you choose! Hooray! Call it Fifteen+

The catch is that this Pokemon can only level up to level 15. After that, there are conditions you have to fulfill, and each one you do fulfill will grant you another five levels. These are the conditions, in no particular order.

• trash items equalling P15000 or more in value
  • solo either Brycen or Drayden (probably Drayden)
  • solo your rival's entire team, or the entire team of any high ranking villain (as in, not a grunt, sorta like Jupiter or the rocket admins, that sort of high rank)
  • one of your Pokemon permanently loses a moveslot
  • use 3 TMs that WEREN'T given to you by a Gym Leader nor were bought. The resulting moves must be kept permanently.
  • Use the move Fly in battle 10 times, and you must KO at least 2 Pokemon with Fly during this. You don't have to do this with Fifteen+ itself, but it must be done by one pokemon only.
  • beat an entire gym using only 3 Pokemon, no healing items allowed (and solos don't count towards this) and no going to the Pokemon Center.

Oh, and Fifteen+ can only ever use either Physical or Special Attacks, not both, so choose one and stick to it. You may use Status moves whenever you wish.

You can do the conditions in any order, it doesn't matter. If you do reach level 50 (after fulfilling all conditions), then for each level, you must repeat the condition on the top of the list, so throw out stuff. A lot of stuff.

Edited per Pika25

Treadshot, TM's cannot be sold (or thrown out) in Black; also, do you mean let 15+ solo Brycen or Drayden to get five levels? If so, it has to be Drayden because Baconator gets Brycen as a Pignite. Same for "rival's entire team" because Baconator has to solo Bianca in all encounters, and gets two of Cheren's, unless it's either a team member from Route 1 or 2 (e.g. Lillipup) or Pansage from the Dreamyard, and the Cheren fight is in Striaton City.

As for GrassBlade, UBER! gets Skyla over Brycen for that "2 analysis moves + RS", and Elesa is the only other gym leader available for it to solo (as well as Drayden if the previous argument did not mean specifically "with 15+"), as Baconator gets at least one Pokémon from each of the others (and Drilbur isn't even available before Cress anyway).

I'd like to remind everyone here quickly to please, PLEASE go nominate people and Pokemon for the next edition of the Scramble Challange Awards! We need nominations people! And votes, eventually, but right now nominations!

Nominations page here

If you need help picking Pokemon to nominate I've constructed a list of possible nominees in this topic to help aid you. I'm only around a third of the way through the topic right now, but I hope to finish by sometime tomorrow.

Cmon everyone, let's make this the best Scramble Awards EVER!

And thanks for the encouragement as always King Serperior, always appreciated :)

Well guys, it is now time (finally) for chapter 7 of my Soulsilver scramble! Expect pummelling of Team Rocket Grunts and a Pryce solo!

Chapter 7:
Woooooo, time for chapter 7!! Okay, it's time to take on Mt. Mortar!… Oh hai random Hiker, you want to give me Strength? Sweet! Although, I don't want to teach this to any of my team members right now, so I'll teach it to Mr. Krabs, one of my HM slaves! Yes, I could Surf over to Mahogany town right now, but I'd like the extra EXP… But it seems there are only about 2 trainers in here…. And I have to stop every three steps to battle Zubats and Geodudes. -.- At least there are 2 other entrances I can try… Hey I accidentally came out the other side! I didn't mean to do that, WTF?? Oh, I didn't realise how easy it actually is to get out. I'll try the middle entrance then… Oh hai Suicune, you gonna run away again?.. Yep, and as usual, Eusine turns up and blabs about how amazing it is. Get a life bro… Oh god I have to surf through Mt Mortar, this is a nightmare. I swear there is literally no dungeon more annoying than this… Except maybe one. But we'll come back to that in a later chapter…. Welp, I didn't find anything in there except some items which may or may not be useful. Onwards to Mahogany Town!.. Oh crap, Starter switched out of a Hiker. That's one more restriction failed. *sigh*

Oh, here's Mahogany Town! Let's check it out… "Just a Souvenir Shop. Nothing Suspicious about It. No Need to Be Alarmed." Great, that's good to know! I'm glad it doesn't hid a secret base or something… And this weird Christmas tree right next to it! Well, it's just been so I GUESS it makes sense… Oh sweet, I get a RageCandyBar!! Nice! Oh, there's a Red Gyarados at the Lake of Rage? Better check it out!… Oh, I have the option of either going through the grass, OR through a perfectly safe guardhouse thing? Hmm, better take the grassy path, just in case it's a trap. Wouldn't want to have my money stolen or anything… Oh hai random Poke Maniac, you say you saw a redheaded kid? HE'S NEAR?? HE WILL BE ELIMINATED… Holy crap,a shiny Gyarados! Better kill it! Titan dispatched the overgrown fish in three turns… Oh cool, a Red Scale! I bet this item is useless too!.. Oh awesome, it's Lance the champion! You want me to investigate that suspicious shop? Fine, but first… SCOUR THE LAKE FOR ITEMS!!

Okay, now that's done, time to go into the weird shop!… Whoah Lance, no need to Hyper Beam that guy!! Nonviolence, bro!.. Ooh, a secret staircase! Better go down! Oh, it's Team Rocket's secret headquarters? Cool, it's all rigged up with high-tech security systems and everything!!.. Oh right, better destroy the grunts… Oh, a door requiring a password? Gee, I sure hope someone tells me what it is… Oh, I actually need a total of three passwords, and one of them is Slowpoketail? Thanks grunts, you guys are so helpful! And another password is Raticatetail? Great, thanks! (How were these guys even allowed to be part of a major criminal organisation?) Oh Starter, you want to learn Lava Plume? HELLS YEAH!!! Get rid of Ember, that thing's useless…. IT'S THAT GAY REDHEAD AGAIN!!! I'LL DESTROY YOU!!! COME AT ME!!!…. Wait you're running say AGAIN?? YOU DO THIS ALL THE TIME, WHY DO YOU NEVER MAN UP AND FIGHT ME??!

Okay, after finishing my rant, I entered the passwords and entered a SECRET ROOM!! And Giovanni was there!… Oh it was actually Executive Petrel in disguise. Fooled me!… OH ARCEUS WHY IS HE SO UGLY?? I THINK I'M SCARRED FOR LIFE!! Okay, in all seriousness, here's how the battle went:
He sent out his Zubat, while I led with Thirsty, who OHKO'd it with a Zen Headbutt. He then sent in Koffing, which also got OHKO'd. Then he sent in his powerhouse, Raticate!!… Not. OHKO'd by Body Slam. That was excruciatingly easy. He ran away to lock himself in the transmitter room, with his Murkrow following close behind. I followed it to the locked room, and guess what? Nobody expected this… Murkrow opened the door by copying Petrel's voice!! WHAT A BRO. But! As I tried to go in, Executive Ariana tried to stop me by battling me! BUT!! Lance turned up and helped me out by being my buddy in a double battle. The battle went like this:
Thirsty + Dragonite vs Arbok + Drowzee. Thirsty Zen Headbutted Arbok for great damage, and dragonite flew up into the air. Our enemies failed to do anything. (wasn't paying attention, but no damage was taken so I assume they both tried to attack Dragonite.) Then Arbok was eliminated by another Zen Headbutt, and Dragonite's Fly OHKO'd Drowzee. They sent out Murkrow and Grimer. Thirsty OHKO'd Grimer with Zen Headbutt, and Murkrow was also OHKO'd by Dragonite's Thunder. Finally, Ariana sent out Gloom. Thirsty used Zen Headbutt, and Dragonite flew into the sky again (while indoors?). Gloom failed to do anything again. Thirsty focused her energy into her skull, and thrusted it into Gloom, KOing it. We win, without taking any damage.

Well, Team Rocket ran away,and we got into the generator room. I had to faint some Electrodes to finish the quest, and DUMBO easily handled the job. Lance gave me the HM for Whirlpool, before running away. WHY DOES EVERYONE ALWAYS RUN AWAY FROM ME???? *sigh* Oh, the Christmas tree is gone, and a broken antenna thing is there instead! Why did they take the pretty tree away?? Well, it's time for a small amount of grinding before taking on Pryce! Oh, and I have a strange feeling that it's safe to go through the guardhouse now… Hmm, no danger at all. Maybe I was wrong the whole time… Oh awesome, Starter evolved into Typhlosion!!! Now it's time to teach him that secret attack bought in Goldenrod city a few chapters ago, the move that may make the difference in the upcoming battle against Pryce. Its…. Focus Blast! Yes, the shaky accuracy is unappealing, but it's a powerful move that makes up for Typhlosion's poor coverage options. This should help a lot against Pryce… Or not. I assumed his Seel / Dewgong would have a Water-type move. After consulting the internet, I was proven wrong- only Ice moves (and snore for Seel. lol) Still, Focus Blast will get a stronger hit on Seel and ESPECIALLY Dewgong. Starter, kill them all!!

He starts with Seel. Starter launches a strong Focus Blast, knocking Seel down into the low yellow, while he uses Hail for some residual damage. Pryce decides to troll me by using a hyper potion, and Starter hits Seel for decent damage with Swift. Starter delivers another Focus Blast for the KO. Pryce sends in his strongest pokemon, Piloswine. Starter bursts forth with a Lava Plume, incinerating the Piloswine into a pile of ashes. He sends in his final pokemon, Dewgong. Starter releases a blast of pure energy, OHKOing Dewgong with a powerful Focus Blast. Glacier badge get! That was ridiculously easy. As I exited the gym, Professor Elm called to say that weird broadcasts are coming from Goldenrod Radio Tower! I'll investigate that later. For now, chapter 7 end!

Pokemon on team: 6
Gym Badges: 7
Blackouts: 0
Times failed a restriction: 6 (…)

(Pokemon ranked from MVP to LVP)

Thirsty the Miltank
Lvl 35
-Body Slam
-Zen Headbutt
-Rollout
-Milk Drink

Solo one gym leader, using Milk Drink as many times as the leader has pokemon (INCOMPLETE)

Thirsty still dominates. Nothing can handle her STAB Body Slam. However, I don't know how well she'll do in her solo of Clair next chapter… Actually no, I expect her to be entirely awesome.

Starter the Typhlosion
Lvl 36
-Lava Plume
-Flame Wheel
-Focus Blast
-Swift

Solo Falkner or Bugsy (COMPLETE)
Solo Morty or Pryce (COMPLETE)
Solo all Rocket Executives in the Radio Tower (INCOMPLETE)
Solo Brock or Misty (IMCOMPLETE)
Solo Blaine or Blue (INCOMPLETE)

Holy power boost, Batman! After getting Lava Plume, Starter turned into a legend. With Focus Blast, not even a Gym Leader could stand in his way. I am seriously considering Starter for MVP. We'll see his true power next chapter, VS the Team Rocket executives!

Titan the Scyther
Lvl 35
-Wing Attack
-Focus Energy
-Swords Dance
-Agility

Tank 20 super effective hits (COMPLETE)
Tank 2 super effective hits in a row (COMPLETE)

Titan is still really good, but things are getting a little harder for her. Her damage output sometimes isn't so great now, even with a Swords Dance under her belt (Gyarados, I'm looking at you.) I've also realised that she's pretty frail. Still, she's pretty good. I'm thinking about evolving her soon. (Blackthorn city = bullet punch)

I'mADoctor the Noctowl
Lvl 35
-Air Slash
-Roost
-Take Down
-Hypnosis

Solo Chuck (COMPLETE)
Solo an E4 member the first time (INCOMPLETE)
Solo a different E4 member the second time (INCOMPLETE)

I'mADoctor is still powering on. She didn't see that much use this chapter. I have nothing to say really that I haven't said before.

Triforce the Heracross
Lvl 35
-Headbutt
-Take Down
-Counter
-Rock Tomb

Solo 25 flying types (COMPLETE)
Solo Morty (COMPLETE)

Triforce is pretty meh. He also didn't get much use this chapter. But next chapter, you can expect something to change. Close Combat… I'm waiting.

DUMBO the Steelix
Lvl 35
-Harden
-Dig
-Rock Polish
-Sandstorm

Solo Jasmine’s Steelix (COMPLETE)
Solo Lance (INCOMPLETE)

DUMBO got barely any use this chapter, but I've noticed one change- Rock Polish gets used a heck of a lot more often. Is this a good thing? I can't say. Dig is still annoying with limited coverage, but its very powerful so that's something. Also I need to teach her a special move over Sandstorm. It'll probably be… Nah, I won't tell you yet. THPOILERS!!

Edit: Oh, and I was bored so I decided to name all my chapters. Nobody probably cares, but still.

Unless I am mistaken, Endquote, I'll give you your last Scramblemon.

Give me a moment to look over my options.

Edit: I am not sure if there is a spot still open. Endquote, if there is a spot still open, can I reserve it?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)