Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

Thanks, Super Saiyan.

Okay guys, I've decided to postpone my Linkin Park Scramble, in favor of something pretty much unprecidented. I'm going to do another Soul Silver Scramble, but this time I'll be taking challanges VERY differently. The rules, I shall give to you later, but the way I shall be taking challanges is quite different. I shall leave challange giving open for 3, and ONLY 3, days. It will start tonight, and end on Wendsday at 3:00 PM GMT -6 (Central Standard Time for you Americans). My mission, though, is MAXIMUM CREATIVITY. Seriously, I shall choose 6-8 of the most creative challanges to use, and I shall archive all of the great ones in the Nom-worthy dump thread of this thread's group. Here are the rules:

-SoulSilver Version
-Maximum Creativity
-Medium Difficulty, though if I take a challange I deem harder, I will take a challange I deem easier to balance them out.
-Please, keep the trading to the minimum, though I can trade to evolve and for Sinnoh pokemon.
-All pokemon MUST be able to fully evolve.
-All pokemon must be able to know at least 1 move of each type(status and attacking).
-Please, no E4 solos.
-No level restrictions, if possible.
-I reserve the right to not choose to use a challange if I see fit, but please, do not feel bad if I don't choose one of yours.
-I will only choose one challange from each person
-Each person can create a maximum of 3 challanges per day.
-I will add more rules as I see fit.
-No reservations are necessary, take your time, but remember, 3 challanges per day, and I may not choose your challange, so reservations are kind of pointless. Instead, I'd prefer placeholders.

FIRE AWA-AY!

Reserving for Axmaster.

Axmaster, take Helper the Nidoran(M)!
This Nidoran wants to help the world, so to evolve, he must have only Status moves and one attacking move.
After evolving, name him Thief. This is where it gets more creative.
Now that he is a thief, he must obviously have the move Thief. Because real thieves use Placeholders and evasive moves, he must learn Substitute and Double Team. If, at any point his sub is broken, he must spam Dig to conceal his identity. He must also hold BlackGlasses to look like a spy. To evolve, he must steal an item, without BlackGlasses and under a Substitute.
Finally, you must nickname him Crayola.
Like the crayon company, he must be as colorful as possible. You must use an RNG to dictate his move choice for TM's. At this point, he can only use TM's, and all have to be different types. If you can't get that TM, reroll. If you end up with all attacking moves, change one of them to an status move.

Have fun!

Chapter 2 is up.
Reserving for Axmaster.
Axmaster I give you Mr. Magoo the Hoothoot
Mr. Magoo is very stuborn about not needing glasses so he always uses the move with the least accuracy first until it hits and then can uses any other move for three turns. He must also keep that move unless he learns one with less accuracy.He also can only use three moves He must stay in battle with any gym leader until he hits with the least accurate move. he may evolve after he fights in three Gym battles
As a Noctowl he finally relents an gets glasses and can finally see correctly. as a result he can only use moves with 100% accuracy or no accuracy. He also fancys his new look and always uses reflect at the start of battle. He must fight and win at least 3 battles with gym leader pokemon in order to learn any move with less that 100% accuracy.

Axmaster, take MIA the Scyther.
Ever since it went MIA, it began to give up it's drinking habit. But first it went through withdrawal! It must know Roost at all times. It hates drinking so much, it has dreams about drinking! All those people swarming to get a high-priced age old alcoholic beverage. So it must have Technician. Also, it may not be used until after you defeat Morty, which is when he/she went MIA. Now, it must try to rid the world of alcohol! It must solo the Red Gyarados, which looks like it's having a bad hangover. He may evolve after this solo. Also, the only healing items it may ever use are Full Restores and Moo-Moo Milk. It also must solo Pryce, who reminds him (and everybody) of the word price, which he connects to pricey , thus reminding him of alcohol. Finally, he loves fire! It destroys alcohol. It may never harm a fire type pokemon. But it hates water types, a main ingredient of alcoholic beverages. It must defeat all Gyarados and all tentacool/cruels. To him/her, Gyarados represents hangovers and Tentacool's have that poison, exactly what alcohol is! He/She must also solo 1 pokemon of Koga. Have fun with a /rage pokemon directed at Treadshot. (Hint, next one just might hate Vanguard)

Hey ax, take a Cyndaquil. The restrictions for your Cyndaquil follow the steps it takes to non-CGear RNG in BW.

So, first step is to catch a Level 50 or higher pokemon. Since that's not feasible for a Scramble, i'll make you catch a pokemon with Cyndaquil, which is at least 5 levels stronger that Cyndaquil.

Now that you have the pokemon, it's time to get a seed to calibrate your DS. Your Cyndaquil also needs a bit of calibrating, as it has trouble getting the flame on it's back started. So, have it use one each of physical, special and status moves against a Gym Leader (you can do this across multiple Gym leaders if you wish).

Next is simple. Set the time on your DS. Since we don't want to screw over your DS, all you have to do is accumulate more than 5 hours of game play time.

Then you find the seed you want and set your DS to the corresponding date and time. To fulfill this section, buy one item each day at the Pokeathlon to make sure you're ready any day of the week. You'll have to play the pokeathlon for a while to get the points.

Next you walk around until the right number of steps have been accumulated before Sweet Scenting. So, you have to walk around in a cave, tall grass or some other wild-pokemon-appearing area for 500 steps without encountering any wilds. The safe point comes at 30 steps. when you take 30 steps without encountering a pokemon, then those 30 are saved (so next time, you start at 30). Continue until you reach 500. No repels may be used, though an Intimidate pokemon is allowed.

If you manage 500 steps, congratulations, you managed to get the pokemon you were after! So, your Cyndaquil is free to do whatever it wants.

If you manage only 250 steps, you get the right pokemon, but the wrong Hidden Power! Cyndaquil may only use moves which hit for NVE damage or status moves.

If you fail to reach 250, then your Cyndaquil loses one moveslot and can only use NVE moves, no status moves.

You must do each step in order. Even if you complete another step, if it's out of order, it doesn't count.

Call this Cyndaquil "Rengera".

For you, Axmaster, I will give you Sunshine the Nidoran(male)

Once on a bright and sunny afternoon, the cutest little Nidoran was born. No one could escape it's love and no one wanted to either. He is just so niave that it doesnt understand the harsh outside world. One day, while you were out training ONE Pokemon, you came across this happy little guy and couldnt wait to capture him. Not only did his antics make you grin and warm your heart, but you also needed it to complete your Pokedex. So, you proced to capture it using only the highest BP moves and you place it in a sorry and good-for-nothing normal Pokeball. Oh dear, you have now scared the little thing whith your terrible Pokemon and trapped it in a prison for all eternity where he will never see his famy again D: After you catch it, you find that it has been extremly traumatized by this event and it has lost the will to do anything but wimper and cry. It quickly loses(faints) against the first wild Pokemon that you try to train against. You look down in horror as it falls to the ground limply. You think that it is dead!! What have you done?? You rush back to the pokecenter as fast as your legs can carry you. You breath a sigh of relief that he is ok, but this near-death experience has done more damage to the mind of this little guy. You go take him for a haircut ASAP and feed him some sweets(Protiens, Zincs, Etc.X3). He looks a little better, but what do you do? Well, first you need it to learn how to fight, so take it to a route where the wild Pokemon are less than half it's current leve and level him Up there. He feels more confident now, but he is very much out of shape. Take him to the pokethalon and win one with him and you two strongest pokes. After this, you say, "I think that he is ready!". Go and solo 5 trainer with your new friend(I recomend a little training first...). After this, he begins to glow!! He is evolving!!!!

Now that this little fellow has evolved and become beter trained, he is completely different from the happy tike that you once knew. Rename him Moody. The evolutionary process has made him gain a bi-polar disorder! You quickly notice this with you train and battle with him. When he is in the green health, he is as happy as can be!! He is high on life!! He does whatever you say whenever you say it because it loves you :) However, when the health becomes yellow, he becomes confused about his emotional process and cannot tell if he is happy or sad. Every other turn he is either happy or sad. He is happy at the start of any battle and will do whatever you want, but the next turn, he is depressed and has you flip a coin twice because only the fates can save him. (flip the 1st coin: heads = Left and Tails = Right. The second coin: heads = top and Tails = bottom.). In this state of mind, he cannot trust anyone, not you nor him. It is in the red health that this begin to go downhill. He believes that all is lost and no one loves him. He sees his death as the only way of setting himself free from his life of despair. In this state, he SPAMs whatever non-attacking moves he has because he believes that his life is over.

NOTE: as a Nidorino, you cannot alter his state of mind with healing items! Only revives and Pokemon Centers can help him. Sorry, Ax, but any mess given by an untrained professional will make his condition worse.

Anyway, after reaching the 7th gym and beating it, you begin to realize that Nidoran is affecting your team in a negative way. You go to a Pokemon Center and read up on how to cure depression. You find that bathing a depressed Pokemon in a tub of water with ground-up Moon Stone powder in it will cure any depression. It works and Nidorino should be a Nidoking now!

The long life of this king and the depression it suffered not long ago has scarred this guy for life. He resolves to change his outlook on life by becoming a valued teammember instead of a liability. Rename him 2ndChance.He trains himself against Team Rocket in order to make himself stronger. He wants you to be proud of him and believes that victory is the only way to free himself. He takes this to the extreme and has you take him to the Runes to solve the great puzzles. After completing 3 of them, he discovers a Sith Holocron and learns the Sith Way:

"Peace is a Lie. There is only Passion.
Through Passion, I gain Strength.
Through Strength, I gain Power.
Through Power, I gain Victory.
Through Victory, my chains are broken.

After learning this code, rename him Darth Vile. Darth Vile will never be a tram player on your team. The Code of the Sith disallows the helping of others. You cannot switch in Darth Vile unless a teammate faints. Darth Vile wants power and lots of it. You must have three move with 95+ BP ASAP. He will fight dirty with the Dark Side and will use any means nessary to win. He wants to take your rival as an apprentice, so solo him in Victory road. Darth Vile becomes disgusted at his (your rival's) weakness and sets his sights higher. Have him land the final blow on Lance's strongest Dragonite. He sees that he must set himself above all others and learns of a Jedi living in Kanto. Solo Sabrina for she is a Master!!

After a long time training, Darth Vile sees that the strongest Jedi in existence is found in Kanto!!! Solo Jedi Master Steven!!! Now raise your hand before the DS and yell out, "YOU DO NOT KNOW THE POWER OF THE DARK SIDE!!" as Steven's last Pokemon falls to Darth Vile's terror!!

Have fun and good luck :D

Axmaster, take OhNoTheSun the Togepi. You know what's happening in 2012? Well the sun is reaching the height of its Solar Cycle, resulting in extra brightness, heat and massive solar flares- it could be the end of the world as we know it!

Well your Togepi is totally petrified that it, and the rest of the world, will be burnt to a crisp. So OhNoTheSun may never switch in (or switch out immediately if it's already in) when Sunny Day is active, because it's just too scared. It also must switch out immediately if hit by a Fire-type move, or if the opponent uses a sun-related move (think Morning Sun, Solar Beam, etc.) But OhNoTheSun knows that it must face it's fears to overcome them, so your Togepi must solo 20 fire-types to evolve.

As a Togetic, OhNoTheSun is, if anything, even more paranoid about the sun. However, it has become a little braver. Now, OhNoTheSun must solo every fire-type you encounter, to combat the evil minions of the sun. Teach OhNoTheSun Rain Dance, and it must keep the rain going as long as it is in battle, because your Togetic thinks it will help to prevent solar flares (it won't). Also, OhNoTheSun wants Pryce to help him on his quest to save the world, but he won't listen. So, OhNoTheSun must solo Pryce. After completing this, Pryce agrees to help your Togetic by covering the whole world with a blanket of snow, protecting everyone from the sun. OhNoTheSun is satisfied that the world is safe now, and may now evolve.

Unfortunately for OhNoTheSun, and everyone else, the bright light and heat generated from its evolution pierced a hole through Pryce's layer of hail cloud. Coincidentally, this happened at the exact same time as a massive solar flare struck. You, your pokemon and everything else in the world is reduced to a pile of ashes, and your challange is over... just kidding. It turns out that solar flares can't destroy the world, they're just bursts of magnetic energy! But your Togekiss doesn't know that. It believes that it and everyone else is dead, and is now living as a ghost.

Rename your Togekiss Spirit. All previous restrictions on your Togekiss are removed, since there's no point trying to save the world now that everyone's dead. But, Spirit is still loyal to its trainer, even in death. Still, your Togekiss isn't stupid. No matter how much you yell at it, Spirit will never use a Normal or Fighting type move, since everyone's a Ghost now, silly! Also, whenever Spirit is hit by a Normal or Fighting type move, Spirit yells, "WHAT IS THIS MAGIC??" and immediately switches out. (you can yell it too if you want.) Looking for answers, Spirit goes to Lance, the Champion. After soloing 2 of Lance'spokemon, he tells Spirit that actually, everyone's alive. Spirit doesn't believe him at first, but resolves to find out the truth.

Once it survives 30 Normal and Fighting type attacks, Spirit discovers that Lance was right- everyone is actually alive! Rename your Togekiss StillAlive. It regains the use of Normal and Fighting-type attacks, since StillAlive's not actually in a world of ghosts. This discovery is so uplifting that StillAlive wants to live its life to the fullest! StillAlive must solo 5 pokemon of each type, and be hit by a move of each type 5 times, so that StillAlive can experience everything there is in life. StillAlive may not have two moves of the same type, because we must use every opportunity and resource we are given to fully live life. After doing this, to prove that it has truly succeeded at life, StillAlive goes after the greatest challange of them all- facing Red, the most powerful trainer ever. StillAlive must solo two of Red's pokemon.

Have fun!

Edit: Oh I just realised that the Pryce solo will conflict with GrassBlade's challange. If you want to accept both, I'll change it to something else.

Alright Axmaster, seeing as we don't know what challenges you're going to be picking I'm not going to be considering other people's challenges when I make mine. If it ends up conflicting with another you wish to take, let me know and I'll tweak it for you. Just remember that if there is a conflict that it is NOT necessary for you to reject one or the other; I'll adjust it so you can have both. Also, if you don't want to use Bellsprout, this challange can apply to pretty much any Pokemon, so I can effortlessly change it to a different one if you so desire.

Well I've been playing Skyrim a lot lately (yeah if my updates are coming out slowly, that's why) so I've decided to base my challange on an aspect of that game: Alchemy!

Axmaster, take Alchemist the Bellsprout. Alchemist has toiled long and hard at alchemy and has discovered the hallowed secret of potions with permanent duration! Using this ability, he can use potions to upgrade his abilities permanently at will, assuming he has the ingredients for it. Unfortunately this required putting ALL his skill points in his Alchemy skill, which means those potions of his are the ONLY way he can upgrade his skills. This means that anything that is an effect of a potion he can make can ONLY be acquired by means of that potion.

As such, your use and growth of Alchemist revolves around collecting ingredients. You collect ingredients by completing various tasks. Each ingredient has a set of 4 effects. You make a potion by combining ingredients that shat share effects, and can combine up to 3 ingredients into one potion. Only the effects that are shared by at least two of the ingredients will show up in the potion. A potion can have multiple effects, but if the potion is taken and one of the effects is not used, that effect is lost. Each ingredient can only be used in one potion; after that, it is gone forever. Ingredients can only be mixed into potions at Pokemon Centers, so you need to make them BEFORE you need them.

The varieties of potions you can create and the restrictions associated with them are as follows.

Potion of Basic Evolution (First stage evolution can only be achieved with the use of this potion)
Potion of Advanced Evolution (Second stage evolution can only be achieved with the use of this potion)
Potion of Hidden Ability (HMs can only be taught with the use of this potion)
Potion of Technical Prowess (TMs can only be taught with the use of this move)
Potion of Affinity (STAB moves can only be learned with the use of this potion. Must be used in conjunction with a potion of Technical Prowess to learn STAB moves from TMs)
Potion of Assault (Level up attacking moves require this potion to be learned)
Poison of Affliction (Status inducing moves require this potion to be learned. TM moves that inflict status require this and a Potion of Technical Prowess as well)
Potion of Fortification (Boosting moves require this potion to be learned, TM moves of this type require a Potion of Technical Prowess as well)
Potion of Healing (Must be used to use a healing item in battle)
Potion of Boosting (Must be used to use an in-battle effect item [ie x-items, guard spec. etc.)
Potion of Revival (Required to use a revive on ANY teammate.)

The ingredients and their effects are listed here, as well as the method of obtaining them. Any time you complete a task that would allow you to obtain more than one ingredient, you must choose only ONE ingredient to add to your stockpile for that instance. (For example, if you solo a gym trainer you can choose either a Bear Claw or Lavender, not both). Any "solo" requirements mean solo with Alchemist, unless stated otherwise.

Bear Claw - Solo any trainer (Healing, Boosting, Affliction, Assault)
Lavender - Solo any Gym trainer (Fortification, Affinity, Assault, Revival)
Tundra Cotton - Solo an entire route (Technical, Affinity, Hidden, Affliction)
Mountain Flower - Solo a Pokemon you have a weakness to (Hidden, Revival, Healing, Boosting)
Glow Dust - Solo a Gym Leader (Basic evolution, Advanced evolution, Hidden, Technical)
Ectoplasm - Solo a GLP (Revival, healing, Affinity, Technical)
Hawk Feathers - Solo your rival (Basic evolution, Technical, Affinity, Boosting)
Slaughterfish Scales - Solo a Rocket Admin (Advanced evolution, Revival, Assault, Affinity)
Mammoth Tusk - Complete a route without using a Pokemon Center (whole team challenge) (Basic evolution, Affinity, Fortification, Technical)
Wisp Wrappings - Capture a legendary (whole team challenge) (Advanced evolution, Technical, Affinity, Revival)
Daedra Heart - Solo an Elite Four member (Revival, Fortification, Technical, Affliction)
Nirnroot - Add a new entry to your Pokedex through capture (whole team challenge) (Healing, Boosting, Revival, Fortification)
Ice Wraith Teeth - Clear out the Radio Tower (Full team challenge) (Advanced evolution, Basic Evolution, Technical, Hidden)
Creep Cluster - Defeat 4 gyms (Full team challenge) (Basic Evolution, Technical, Affinity, Assault)
Briar Heart - Clear the rockets out of Mahogany (Adavanced evolution, Affliction, Affinity, healing)
Bleeding Crown - Find a hidden item (like itemfinder items) (Basic evolution, Affinity, Affliction, Healing)
Blue Dartwing - Defeat a gym leader with no pokemon greater than 3 levels lower than the GLP (whole team) (Advanced evolution, Basic Evolution, Fortification, Affliction)
Cyrodillic Spadetail - Catch a Pokemon (Alchemist only) (Healing, Boosting, Assault, Revival)
Ectoplasm - Explore a whole cave without using a Pokemon center (whole team) (Basic evolution, Affliction, Affinity, Technical)
White Cap - Win a Pokeathalon (Alchemist only) (Boosting, Technical, Fortification, Affliction)
Fire Salts - Survive a suicide move (Alchemist only) (Healing, Revival, Assault, Affinity)
Frost Salts - Win a trainer battle while statused (Any member) (Healing, Basic evolution, Hidden, Boosting)
Void Salts - Beat a trainer using no direct attacks (Whole team) (Advanced Evolution, Boosting, Affliction, Affinity)

Now for some examples to make this a little bit easier to understand. So let's say I beat a trainer on one route with Alchemist, solo'd a gym trainer, completed the route without a Pokemon center and solo'd my rival. From this I'd get a mammoth tusk for certain. I'd have at least one Bear Claw from the normal trainer, but I could have as many as three, since I could have opted to take a bear claw instead of the other ingredient when I solo'd the gym trainer and my rival. However, if I did that I would have lost out on the Lavender and Hawk Feathers. For the sake of this example, let's say I took the lavender and hawk feathers instead of the bear claws. I can now mix potions with these ingredients.

Lets say I mix the bear claw with the lavender now. I'd get a Potion of Assault, since those are the only two effects those ingredients share. I can use this potion any time to teach Alchemist a level up, non-stab attacking move (Wrap for instance). Now let's say I mix the bear claw, lavender AND the mammoth tusk, all into one potion. I'd now get a potion of Fortification, Affinity AND Assault, since each of those effects occurs at least twice among those ingredients. I can also use this potion to teach him a move at any time. However, each potion can only be used for one move teaching session. So if I used it to teach an affinity move (acid lets say) at 23, I would not be able to teach it knock off four levels later using the same potion; I'd need another one. However, if I were to teach it Acid, and then use a TM potion to teach it say, Sword dance (fortification) immediately after the battle finished, that would work. Basically, one potion = one session of applying effects. Any effects not used in that session will be lost and you'll need another potion to apply them later. When it comes to in-battle items, each potion only lasts one turn. So if you have a potion of boosting and healing, you would only be able to use it to do one or the other, not both, unless you're in a double battle and can use two items in a turn. If a potion with an evolutionary effect is used to evolve Alchemist, all other effects are automatically lost (you cannot evolve and teach a move from the same potion).

If this needs any further clarification, just ask me. I know it's a bit confusing, but if you've actually played skyrim it'll make a lot more sense. Just give me a holler if things are confusing.

And for you tl;dr people... there IS no summary for this. Basically, Alchemist is a Bellsprout who must make potions to learn moves and use in-battle items and evolve. He makes potions by collecting ingredients from completing challenges, then mixing them at a Pokemon Center. He uses these potions when the need arises. Want more detail? Read the whole post dangit.

So, I'm thinking this qualifies for "Maximum creativity" eh? I don't think anyone has ever done anything quite like this before.

EDIT: I g2g right now but when I come back I'm going to try and organize this and cut out repetitive information. For now you'll have to make due with this wall of text (sorry)

Thanks guys, this is EXACTLY what I'm looking for! Just remember, you can submit up to 3 challanges per day, too! Now, less than 2 days left!!

Also, I haven't started on Chapter 8 yet, and probably won't at all this workweek, since I have finals next week. Maybe I'll get one or two chapters in this weekend. Ah well, that is TBE with finals. Also, not to be needy, but when is your next Blue chapter going up Jimera? I'm very excited for it.

Both of you guys, you know you can still post more challanges for my scramble, right? You get up to 3 per day!! Sorry if I seem needy, but I don't just want to have 6 challanges that I have to go with. I want to see MOAR CREATIVE CHALLANGES!!

I like the idea of a Skyrim-themed one.

Axmaster, catch a Ledyba and name him Sneak.
This Ledyba, like my character in Skyrim, spends the vast majority of his time crouched in shadows, hiding in plain view.
He can only attack when he feels that he is completely hidden.

If a non-confused enemy directly attacks him, he must use Supersonic immediately to hide again.

He must successfully defeat a gym trainer without getting attacked once to evolve.

He must solo at least two Pokémon in the Elite Four.

Good luck!

Thanks, Super Saiyan.

Okay guys, I've decided to postpone my Linkin Park Scramble, in favor of something pretty much unprecidented. I'm going to do another Soul Silver Scramble, but this time I'll be taking challanges VERY differently. The rules, I shall give to you later, but the way I shall be taking challanges is quite different. I shall leave challange giving open for 3, and ONLY 3, days. It will start tonight, and end on Wendsday at 3:00 PM GMT -6 (Central Standard Time for you Americans). My mission, though, is MAXIMUM CREATIVITY. Seriously, I shall choose 6-8 of the most creative challanges to use, and I shall archive all of the great ones in the Nom-worthy dump thread of this thread's group. Here are the rules:

-SoulSilver Version
-Maximum Creativity
-Medium Difficulty, though if I take a challange I deem harder, I will take a challange I deem easier to balance them out.
-Please, keep the trading to the minimum, though I can trade to evolve and for Sinnoh pokemon.
-All pokemon MUST be able to fully evolve.
-All pokemon must be able to know at least 1 move of each type(status and attacking).
-Please, no E4 solos.
-No level restrictions, if possible.
-I reserve the right to not choose to use a challange if I see fit, but please, do not feel bad if I don't choose one of yours.
-I will only choose one challange from each person
-Each person can create a maximum of 3 challanges per day.
-I will add more rules as I see fit.
-No reservations are necessary, take your time, but remember, 3 challanges per day, and I may not choose your challange, so reservations are kind of pointless. Instead, I'd prefer placeholders.

FIRE AWA-AY!
Okay, I'll have a shot...

Since Endquote didn't get to do this one, I'll submit it for your consideration.

First Submission
Okay, I'm giving you a Meowth called Bankroll. Meowth knows it's his job to finance your whole team, and finance them he will! As such, he must always know Payday. If you find an Amulet Coin, he must always hold it. Meowth is upset that you'd consider other means of cash than him - you can only ever spend money that he's earned for you with Payday. If any trainer (including gymleaders) gives you more money than you pick up from Meowth's Payday after a fight, he must either solo the next (non gym/E4) trainer you come across or earn at least that much in wild battles. To show that earning money honestly is the best policy, he must solo at least one of Giovanni's Pokémon every time you face him. He can evolve into a Persian once he's earned you enough money in total to legitimately buy a bike - that's a million Pokédollars! If he manages to do that he loses all restrictions. (Since you can't hold that much money at once, you'll hae to spend some then earn the last bit. If a full million is too hard, choose a smaller amount of money to go for.)

Second Submission
When you get to Goldenrod, play at Voltorb Flip until you've earnt enough to buy an Abra. Abra grew up amongst the bright lights of the casino, and the gambling bug has never left him. He'll only hold items that have a chance of working - King's Rock, Brightpowder, Focus Band, Quick Claw and so on. Before each trainer match you have, Abra makes bets with you as to the outcome. You start with 200 coins (the price you paid for Abra). You can bet any number in any trainer battle; Abra gives you the following odds (note that Abra itself doesn't have to be used in the battle):

You win the battle 1/10
You win the battle with nothing fainting 1/4
You win the battle with just one Pokémon (ie a solo) 1/1
You win the battle without taking any damage at all 2/1
You win a gymleader battle without taking any damage at all 15/1
You score at least one critical hit 1/1
The opponent scores at least one critical hit 2/1
The opponent poisons one of your Pokémon 1/1
The opponent burns one of your Pokémon 2/1
The opponent sleeps one of your Pokémon 2/1
The opponent freezes one of your Pokémon 4/1
You win without using any damaging moves 2/1
One of your Pokémon survives at attack at exactly 1 HP (without using Endure/items) 20/1
You use the same move fives times in a row and miss every time (not including type/ability immunities, this has to be a low accuracy move actually missing) 20/1

You can only make one bet in any battle. If you win, you add the coins to your pile; if you lose, Abra gets to keep them! (I.e. subtract them).

Here's an example: Before battling a trainer, you bet with Abra that you can solo the trainer. You bet 100 coins. You manage to solo the trainer (note that Abra itself doesn't even need to take part in these battles). With odds of 1/1, you win back 1 coin for every coin you bet; so you win 100 coins, plus your stake of 100 back. Even if you soloed the trainer without taking damage you'd still only get the 1/1, since that wasn't your original bet.

(In case you use a different style of betting: 1/10 means for every 10 coins you bet, you win 1 back (plus your original stake). So a 100 coin bet gets you 10 coins winnings plus the 100 back, i.e. you go up to 110.
A 10/1 bet means you get 10 coins back for every 1 bet, so a 100 coin bet gets you 1000 back, plus your 100 stake, making 1100.)

Keep track of your score; you can also spend coins on the following things, and this is the only way to earn the following things:

Abra can evolve to Kadabra: 2000 coins
Abra can evolve to Alakazam: 50000 coins
Abra can learn a Status TM and use it in battles: 6000 coins
Abra can learn a Physical TM and use it in battles: 3000 coins
Abra can learn a Special TM and use it in battles: 10000 coins
Abra can be tutored a move: 5000 coins
Abra can use a particular level up move in battles (i.e. you have to buy this for each level up move you get to use it in battle): 1000 coins
You can change Abra's nickname: 500 coins
Abra is allowed to fight against gym leaders: 1000 coins
Abra is allowed to fight against E4 members: 5000 coins

I haven't tested these numbers, so some might work out to be unfair... Sorry if so!

Okay Axmaster, here's another one, which will become my signature challange. Take Personality the Eevee. Your Eevee's final evolution and restrictions are determined through a questionnaire, much like in the Mystery Dungeon games. Take this questionnaire at the time you accept this challange.

The beauty of this is that it can be as easy or hard as you want, depending on the choices you make and your personality. But I must stress this: the most important part of this is that you must be totally honest with your answers. Cheating is a big no-no with this challange (although I don't expect you to.) However, you may look through the questions and answers if you wish, but don't let that influence your decisions. Above all, have fun!
You will answer a number of questions. Different answers will give different points- add up the points you get as you are going through. Remember, you must answer the questions truthfully- choose the one that most closely resembles your current situation.

The Questionnaire:
1) Are you attempting an:
-Easy Challange - 2 points
-Medium Challange - 5 points
-Hard Challange - 8 points

2) Are you into competitive battling?
- Hell yeah! - 6 points
- No, not really… - 3 points
- It's okay. - 4 points

3) Offensive of Defensive?
- Attack! - 7 points
- Defense! - 3 points
- Balanced. - 5 points

4) Your favourite pastime?
- Sports - 6 points
- Reading / Internet - 3 points
- Gaming - 5 points

5) Someone comes up to you and offers to beat you up. What do you do?
- Run away!! - 5 points
- Negotiate - 3 points
- FIGHT!!!!!!! - 7 points

6) You like a guy / girl but they ignore you. (wow so corny and cliched) What do you do?
- Get their attention / get to know them - 5 points
- Ask them out directly - 8 points
- Avoid them / go home and cry - 3 points

7) Most important question: do you keep your love of pokemon a secret?
- Of course! - 3 points
- Nope, happy to talk about it - 8 points
- I don't really care if people know. - 5 points

Okay, add up your points and open the hide tag corresponding to the amount of points you got.

20-29 points:
Congratulations, your Eevee evolves into Vaporeon! You're a kinda shy person, probably a nerd (sorry). You don't like confrontations, fighting people, etc. You'd prefer to live in your own perfect little world, shielded from danger, both emotional and physical. You get Vaporeon because it also likes to hide, and in competitive play it's a wall, not easily getting hurt.

30-39 points:
Your Eevee evolves into Jolteon. You're a pretty average person, not too shabby, not too perfect either. Everything's kinda 'meh' to you; it's all middle of the range stuff. However, you do have hidden talents and achievements you like to keep to yourself, but other people don't generally know about it. You get Jolteon because although it is a fast and powerful attacker, it it not as popular as other similar pokemon.

40-50 points:
Lucky you, your Eevee evolves into Flareon. You take everything in life head-on; whether it's competitive battling or your social life, you're not afraid of anything. You don't care what people think of you, you just want to live life to the fullest. You get Flareon because it would also love to take on the world, but Gamefreak didn't give it the right tools to do that. It could use a strong trainer like you.

Okay, now that you've determined what Eeveelution you're getting, take the questionnaire again to determine your restrictions. However this time, choose the answer which you would least likely pick, with the exception of Question 1. Count up your points, and open up the corresponding hide tag. Those are the restrictions your pokemon has:

20-29 points:
Personality prefers not to have such a hard challange, instead nurturing its own talents in its own way. So, it must solo one Gym Leader or E4 Member of your choice. However, everyone else likes to make fun of Personality for taking the easy path, so it is always under the effect of Torment.

30-39 points:
Personality likes challanges of moderate difficulty- not impossible, but still difficult. So, it must solo one Gym Leader or E4 Member which either resists your Personality's STAB, or is super effective against Personality's STAB. It also refuses outside help with all its challanges, so it may never switch out, or use items.

40-50 points:
Personality likes really tough challanges- it just can't get enough! It must solo two Gym Leaders or E4 Members, and one of them has to have a type advantage against Personality's STAB. It wants to do this at max difficulty, so Personality also may never use a move over 70 BP. Finally, Personality hates getting help, so it cannot switch out, or use items.

If you consider the restrictions you got to be too easy / hard, then you can negotiate with me to change it, but you cannot negotiate to change your Eeveelution.

Whatever restrictions and Eeveelution you get, evolve Personality ASAP.
Have fun!

canno

formerly The Reptile
Fuck I'm dumb, changed a bit.

Axmaster, take RPGHero the Pokemon (your choice).

RPGHero must always be on your team. It can never leave the party. RPGHero must be caught with an attacking move and a non-attacking move. RPGHero must always be your highest leveled pokemon, if he is not, then you cannot use any other Scramblmon except for RPGHero until he is the highest leveled. RPGHero gets fatigue after it attacks, and and must use "Rest" after using a move. For the purpose of the challenge, the first non-attacking move that your pokemon starts with does NOT count as a non-attacking move, rather, it is counted as the action "Rest". "Rest" doesn't count as a move. RPGHero cannot use items during a battle. Every time RPGHero levels up, he gains an ExpPoint. When RPGHero has 5 ExpPoints, he looses all of them and gains 1 Skill Points. Skill Points can be used to unlock a perk in a certain category. Some perks have certain requirement too them before they can be unlocked. RPGHero starts off with 2 Skill Point when he is caught. Every time he evolves, he gets 1 Skill Point. His restrictions depend on what perks you have. RPGHero can only have 20 perks. List of perks:

GENERAL
If any certain action is stated as a perk, RPGHero cannot do those actions until the perk has been unlocked.
( ) Weapon Wielding: You can now equip an item that boost the amount of damage that can be dealt.
( ) Charm Wielding: You can now equip an item that does not boost the amount of damage that can be dealt.
( ) Potion Making 1: You can now use potions on RPGHero.
( ) Potion Making 2: Requires Potion Making 1. You can now use super potions and items that cure status on RPGHero.
( ) Potion Making 3: Requires Potion Making 2. You can now use hyper potions and revives on RPGHero.
( ) Potion Making 4: Requires Potion Making 3. You can now use max potions and full restores on RPGHero.
( ) Potion Making MAX: Requires Potion Making 4. You can now use Max Revives and PP-restoring items on RPGHero.
( ) SuperPower: Requires that at least 3 skill points are used on skills in the POWER category. Gives the player 1 skill point that can only be used in the POWER category. Can only be used once.
( ) SuperAim: Requires that at least 3 skill points are used on skills in the AIM category. Gives the player 1 skill point that can only be used in the AIM category. Can only be used once.
( ) SuperMagic: Requires that at least 3 skill points are used on skills in the MAGIC category. Gives the player 2 skill points that can only be used in the MAGIC category. Can only be used once.
( ) SuperSkills: Requires that at least 15 skill points are used. Gives the player 3 skill points. Can only be used once.
( ) SuperSkills+: Requires that at least 30 skill points are used. Gives the player 3 skill points. Can only be used once.
( ) Mechanic: RPGHero can learn TMs and HMs
( ) NewRest: Requires RPGHero to be in it's second stage of evolution. You can change which move is used as it's "Rest" function (this move will no longer count as the move category it would normally be in) Can be used multiple times, but a skill point must be used each time.
( ) ItemUser: Requires RPGHero to be in it's second stage of evolution. You can now use items during a battle, however, he must "Rest" after using an item.
( ) Tacticion: RPGHero can use SE moves.
( ) Jackpot: Requires RPGHero to solo 3 gym leaders. Player gets 5 Skill Points. Can be used multiple times. Locks Jackpot + if used.
( ) Bigger Jackpot: Requires RPGHero to solo 6 gym leaders. Player gets 10 Skill Points. Can be used multiple times. Locks Jackpot if used.
( ) Rivalist: Requires RPGHero to solo your rival (Silver) when your rival has at least 2 pokemon. RPGHero gets 3 ExpPoints and 2 Skill Point. Can be used multiple times, but a skill point must be used each time.

POWER
RPGHero can only use physical moves with 40BP or less. If any certain action is stated as a perk, RPGHero cannot do those actions until the perk has been unlocked.
( ) + Power 1: Increase limit from 40BP to 60BP
( ) + Power 2: Requires + Power 1 and requires that RPGHero solo 5 trainers using only physical and non-attacking moves. Increases limit from 60BP to 70BP
( ) + Power 3: Requires + Power 2 and requires that RPGHero solo 1 gym leader using only physical and non-attacking moves. Increases limit from 70BP to 90BP
( ) UltPower: Requires + Power 3 and requires that RPGHero solo 2 gym leaders using only physical moves. Removes BP limit.
( ) Weak Training P: Requires that RPGHero uses at least 25 physical attacking moves. Twice per battle, you can cancel the effects of fatigue for a physical move.
( ) Training P: Requires Weak Training P and requires that RPGHero uses at least 100 physical attacking moves and solo 10 trainers using only physical and non-attacking moves. RPGHero doesn't get fatigue if using a physical move.

AIM
RPGHero can only use special moves with 40BP or less. If any certain action is stated as a perk, RPGHero cannot do those actions until the perk has been unlocked.
( ) + Aim 1: Increase limit from 40BP to 60BP
( ) + Aim 2: Requires + Aim 1 and requires that RPGHero solo 5 trainers using only special and non-attacking moves. Increases limit from 60BP to 70BP
( ) + Aim 3: Requires + Aim 2 and requires that RPGHero solo 1 gym leader using only special and non-attacking moves. Increases limit from 70BP to 90BP
( ) UltAim: Requires + Aim 3 and requires that RPGHero solo 2 gym leaders using only special moves. Removes BP limit.
( ) Weak Training A: Requires that RPGHero uses at least 25 special attacking moves. Twice per battle, you can cancel the effects of fatigue for a special move.
( ) Training A: Requires Weak Training A and requires that RPGHero uses at least 100 special attacking moves and solo 10 trainers using only special and non-attacking moves. RPGHero doesn't get fatigue if using a special move.

MAGIC
RPGHero cannot use non-attacking moves. If any certain action is stated as a perk, RPGHero cannot do those actions until the perk has been unlocked.
( ) Mage: RPGHero can use a non-attacking moves
( ) Mage +: Requries Mage. RPGHero can use 2 non-attacking moves.
( ) Mage MAX: Requries Mage +. RPGHero can use as many non-attacking moves as it wants.
( ) Cleric: Requires Mage. RPGHero can use recovery moves.
( ) Vamric: Requires Cleric. RPGHero can drain health.
( ) Curse: RPGHero can use moves that decrease opponents stats (the move that RPGHero starts with can be used regardless)
( ) CursePRO: Requires Curse. Can use moves that affect the opponent.
( ) Buffer: RPGHero can use moves that increase its stats
( ) BufferPRO: Requires Buffer. Can use moves that affect RPGHero.
( ) Weak Training M: Requires that RPGHero uses at least 25 non-attacking moves. Twice per battle, you can cancel the effects of fatigue for a non-attacking move.
( ) Training M: Requires Weak Training A and requires that RPGHero uses at least 100 non-attacking moves and must win 10 solo battles where RPGHero used at least 1 non-attacking move. RPGHero doesn't get fatigue if using a non-attacking move.

FIRE AWA-AY!
Lets kick off with a yu-gi-oh challenge :P
Axmaster, for your first challenge, Take Worm __________ the Arbok.
This pokemon had a bit of an accident when he was younger, and now he thinks he is a yu-gi-oh card. So you now have to take him through the region with this weird problem he has. You see, he believes that his name has effects similar to the Worm series, so the individual letters of his nickname restricts him, and as the worm cards play defensively, so will he. Think of him as a kind of support pokemon, only with a lot of items.

(note, substitute Ekans/Arbok wherever you see "this pokemon"
Main Restrictions:
This Pokemon cannot be revived in battle unless stated otherwise.
This Pokemon must have a nickname, and be referred to as Worm "Nickname"
This Pokemon mustn't have duplicate letters in his nickname
You must use 4 letters for an easy challenge, 6 letters for a medium challenge, 8 for a hard challenge and 10 for an insane challenge
And speaking of restrictions if this pokemon were to gain 10 counters via any of his letter restrictions, he can pay all of them to negate one negative effect a different challenge would have on him, such as forced loss of a moveslot, etc.

Letter Restrictions:
(Unless specifically stated, all effects activate when switched in.)
Defensive items: Healing, Status Changing, Reviving

A: This Pokemon must learn Taunt, and use it first every time it enters battle.

B: You cannot use defensive items on one of your Pokemon until the end of this battle.

C: Select one Pokemon that is at a lower level in your team. This Pokemon must gain experience this battle.

D: You must use one stat raising move on this Pokemon before it can start attacking.

Er: You must use one Defensive item on another Pokemon before this Pokemon can switch out.

F: You must use at least 2 Defensive items before this Pokemon can attack.

G: X-Items count as Defensive items.

H: Every time this Pokemon falls from max Health to red health in one attack (and survives) , Place a counter on this Pokemon. If he is ever OHKO’d, Remove a counter from this Pokemon.

I: If more than 3 Defensive items were used while this Pokemon is on the field, place one counter on this Pokemon.

J: When this Pokemon faints, it must be immediately revived.

K: If another Pokemon fainted before this Pokemon switched in, this Pokemon must solo the current Pokemon the opponent is using.

L: If this Pokemon survives an 80BP or a SE move from a pokemon 5+ levels higher than it, place a counter on this Pokemon.

M: This Pokemon must learn Toxic, and use it first every time it enters battle.

N: This Pokemon must attack straight away if a defensive item is used at the same time an opponent’s Pokemon attacks.

O: This Pokemon must learn a Stat lowering move, and use it first every time a defensive item is used.

P: A defensive item must be used every time this Pokemon faints an opposing pokemon

Q: If this Pokemon faints, the next pokemon must solo the current Pokemon the opponent is using

R: You must alternate between attacking with this Pokemon and using a defensive item

S: When this Pokemon is sent out, you must use X-Sp/Def once on him for every other team member that’s fainted.

T: You must faint at least two members of the opponents roster before switching.

U: When this Pokemon faints, the next pokemon sent out must be of a higher level.

V: When this Pokemon is sent out, you must X-Sp/Atk once on him for every other team member that’s fainted,

W: If a status move were to miss this Pokemon, he must faint the user and the next pokemon in the roster

X: At the beginning of the challenge, select one other pokemon in your team. This pokemon is not allowed to faint if that Pokemon is still alive.

Y: At the beginning of the challenge, select one other pokemon in your team. That pokemon is not allowed to faint if this Pokemon is still alive

Z: (Use one effect a battle): (If at least other pokemon have fainted): Add a counter to this pokemon. (If at least other pokemon have fainted): This Pokemon must solo pokemon equal to the amount of fainted pokemon you own. (If all other pokemon have fainted): Revive one other member of your team. The revived pokemon can battle without bothering with their restrictions.
gosh, this seems impersonal, but i was thinking of giving this challenge to others too, and changing the original pokemon.

Your second challenge is based around Magic the Gathering,
(Assuming you can actually get a Clefairy early. I am referring to it as a he here, but it can be either gender. )
Take Planeswalk the Clefairy! (No Restrictions as a Cleffa)
Planeswalk thinks that he is a White creature from the MtG card game series. He has vowed to scour the land purging all evil that exists, and due to his noble cause, the Planeswalkers that he has taken his name from has granted powers beyond others. But, there is a cost.

You see, as he believes he is a creature card, he frequently gains summoning sickness from getting sent in, so he cannot use an attack on his first turn (status moves are ok). He also thinks that when he attacks, he gets “tapped”, so he cannot fight two pokemon in a row. Also, even though he quite clearly has wings, he doesn’t have flying or reach, so he cannot fight trainer owned flying types. Whenever he finishes a battle, he assumes that his opponent loses 1 life. Finally, as he is a card and not a pokemon, he cannot be revived in battle. Unless he is enchanted, of course.

As a Creature card, he has access to powerful enchantments that you as his controller can play at any time, providing you have the mana (explained later). Currently, he can only have one, Hexproof (Magic Guard, where he must use safeguard whenever possible) or intimidate (Cute Charm, where he must use attract on all non-white (Non-Normal or Flying) creatures whenever possible), but by using the mana you gain in your travels, you can pay for more enchants! To start with, you start with 4 Mana, but there are a few ways you can gain mana, and you can gain it whenever you finish these optional, yet repeatable, requirements. (mana gained is in brackets)

(1) Have Planeswalk lead your team into the routes you haven’t yet explored

(2) Solo a Trainer (BTW, there isn’t an overlap between this and the following challenges. Take the highest amount of mana for the challenge)

(4)Solo a Red (Fire Type) OR a Black (Ghost Type) Team

(5) Solo a Gym/Rocket Trainer

(10) Solo a Gym/Rocket Leader

(20) Solo Whitney. (+10 if you are a lower level than Miltank)

Now, what do you use this mana on? Well, let me show you… THE ENCHANT LIST! (Payment)
(4) Reach (Level 1/2/3) (You can now fight flying and levitating Opponents for 5/10/All battles.)
(6) Trample (Each Pokemon you defeat adds another 1/2/5 Damage points to your total.)
(8) Regenerate (You can revive Planeswalk in battle for 5/10/All Battles.)
(10) Haste (Planeswalk can use an attacking move on his first turn for 5/10/All Battles.)
(12) Vigilance (Planeswalk doesn’t “tap”, so he can stay in for as long as he wants for 5/10/All Battles
(Double Mana Cost) Kicker 2 (Level enchant up from Level 1 to Level 2)
(Triple Mana Cost) Kicker 3 (Level enchant up from Level 1 to Level 3)
(25) Cycle (Sacrifice Planeswalk and a Moon Stone. Summon/Evolve into Clefable. Only Works Once.)

How does this work? Basically, you pay X mana, and gain the Level 1 form of the enchantment specified, or pay 2X or 3X and gain the Level 2 or Level 3

Form of that enchant.
Finally, the ways to regain mana lost, as it doesn’t regenerate naturally, are healing at the First visit to a Pokemon Centre in any town and gaining 5 Levels.
And the Damage Points Frequently mentioned? IF you “gain” 20 Damage points, Planeswalk Considers his mission complete, and as a reward, the Planeswalkers halve all base mana costs for enchants! So Reach becomes 2 mana, Vigilance 6 etcetera.

TL;DR (Slightly more negative [Symbol] Version:
Take Planeswalk the Clefairy.
If Applicable, No Restrictions as a Cleffa.
Clefairy cannot use an attacking move in the first turn (unless enchanted with haste)
Planeswalk cannot attack flying or levitating opponents (unless enchanted with reach)
Planeswalk must switch out after a pokemon your opponent controls faints (unless enchanted with vigilance)
Planeswalk cannot be revived in battle (unless enchanted with regenerate)
If Planeswalk is the final pokemon used in battle, add one damage point to your total.
When Planeswalk evolves, double his mana at the time of evolution, and carry on as normal from there.
When twenty damage points are collected, halve enchant costs.
So, do you save up for the big enchants, or do you use the weaker, but cheaper ones? Your choice, axmaster

And For your third challenge, something original :)
Take Maia the Xatu.
Xatu hates her life. Everyone she sees, everyone she warms up to leaves her due to her ability to foresee future events. However, when you catch her, her heart starts to melt. She would assist you any way she could, Using her Future Sight Attack first on opponents she faces to help you beat them. All through your journey with her you bond, and she learns that not all people are as cruel as she thought. Which is why she is devastated when she fights Jasmine. Her precognition flared up at the worst time, and her newest prediction? You. Lying face down in front of Lugia. Not moving. She knew it. Everyone she meets is doomed to trouble, only this time she was going to stop it. She did everything she could to prevent you getting to that faithful event, constantly fleeing from wild pokemon, forgetting Future Sight, and using moves of decreasing power on any foes she may face in hopes that you may quit in anger and unseal your fate. But your determination pulled through, and of course, after your eighth badge, you were called upon to tame Lugia. Bravely, you stood before the bird of legend, but before you could react, Lugia flooded his island. with you trapped inside). As your life flashed before you, Xatu called herself out of her pokeball, and risked her life and sacrificed her ability to foresee the future to save you. She learned that she could change the course of fate, and Using her, you captured/killed Lugia. After this deed of heroism, which you must epically narrate for your log, She is free to do whatever she likes, knowing that her visions will not scare anyone else for her life.

Well, Three walls of text. Great, how original /sarcasm. Have fun Axmaster :)

Yeah, everyone's giving a "choose your own adventure" style challenge.

Here's something (in comparison) completely original, Ax.

Take a Scyther, call it BulleTech. Learn and keep Bullet Punch ASAP. Solo Pryce and his entire gym. BulleTech must have Technician as an ability.

Have fun!

(see people? You don't need to post a Pokemon who's restrictions make up 2 freaking essays! I wrote less than that for my English tests...) ;)

Here's another submission: Take No Death the Magnemite:
No Death hates Vanguard. So, if one of your teammates dies, it must come in and revenge the teammate or die trying. (Non-solos) If it is a solo, you must switch No Death and only No Death and use him as heal fodder. If your whole team is fully healed, he may then switch out for the soloing pokemon. To evolve, he must solo a gym(No leader). Now, he has not changed much (Same Restricitions). He still hates Vanguard though, so if you ever have to get somewhere, and you can, you must fly. Also, he may be a special attacker or a physical attacker, but not both. Status moves are ok. Finally, you may evolve him fully if you chose so, but to be allowed to evolve him, he must revenge 10 teammates and help at 2 solos. <= May be accumulated.

My new signature chellange

Ax, take Thu'um. He was inspired by the recent influx of Skyrim-themed challenges.

First, pick your shout:
Unrelenting Force- take a Totodile. This Totodile is a proud Argonian. You find your first Word, Fus, in Bleak Falls Barrow. Learning your first word allows you to push enemies back with Rage. You find your second word, Ro, in High Hrothgar. After learning Ro, you may evolve into Croconaw, as you are beginning to realize your potential. Learning Ro means you are capable of throwing enemies farther with Thrash. Finally, when you revisit High Hrothgar you are granted the final word of power, Dah, allowing you to crush opponents with the incredible power of Waterfall, pushing enemies to their doom on many occasions, or allowing you to gain the upper hand by stunning them. There are no restrictions on evolution to Feraligatr.
Whirlwind- take a Nincada, discard the Shedinja. Of course, everything about it is all Speed. In High Hrothgar, you will gain your first word, Wuld. This allows you to create a giant wind, using Sand Attack on your enemies in the process. When you go to Dead Man's Respite, you will learn Nah. As Nah directly translates into Fury, you can now use quick Fury Swipes on your enemies. After you learn Nah, you may evolve into Ninjask, as you are beginning to become the fastest thing in all of Tamriel/ Johto. Finally, when you learn your final word, Kest, you learn how to create a Tempest with your Speed, and you can create such a Whirlwind that you are able to Baton Pass your boosts to anyone on the team.
Summon dragon- take a Horsea. While not nearly as mighty as the great Odahviing, he (or she) is still a powerful dragon you can call on. When you gain Od, you are able to launch a Water-elemental attack at your enemies, spraying a Bubblebeam all over them. When you learn Ah, you gain the ability to capture your opponents in a giant Brine. You may now evolve into Seadra. When you learn your final word, Viing, you can finally unleash the full fury of the dragons with Draco Meteor.
Become Ethereal- take a Nincada. Obviously, this Nincada cares only about avoiding damage. When you your first word, Feim, you are able to lower an opponent's chances of actually being able to deal damage with Sand Attack. Later, when you learn your next word, Zil, you learn to Protect yourself from any and all attacks. You can now evolve into Shedinja, the king of immunities to damage. When you gain your final word, Gron, you gain the ability to bypass any enemy with Shadow Sneak (you're a Shedinja, what more could you ask for?)
Storm Call- take a Mareep. This Mareep is the embodiment of lightning, and tries to strike all opponents down with electricity. When you learn your first word, Strun, you do not have a full storm, and can only fire off one ThunderShock. When you learn Bah, your storm becomes more powerful, allowing you to Discharge electricity to majorly harm enemies. Finally, when you learn Qo, you are able to change the skies themselves to your favor, and drop wicked Thunders on your foes.

You will find all the words in the same places in Johto for each shout, back wall of Falkner's Gym has the first word, Goldenrod City's lottery corner has the second, and the final word can be claimed from the Lottery Corner when Team Rocket has taken it over. Once you have unlocked the next stage in the spell, you may not go back. Also, you may have the next word in the shout in your moveset, but it must replace the current shout you have, and may not be used until you find the Word Wall AND claim the Dragon Soul. How do you claim a Dragon Soul? Why, by slaying a Dragon of course! However, in this case, you get the Souls by either soloing all the Trainers in a Gym OR the Gym Leader. Yes, you can claim 2 Souls from one Gym, but just remember you only need 3 total!

Your other three moves must consist of two schools from the following skills, and one free slot. These slots do have tiny loopholes, but don't be a dick. You may change which skills you have on Thu'um at any time. Moves that will later become/ used to be your shout can NOT be used.
Archery: Have one projectile move. The projectile must be one single projectile. For example, Ice Beam and Water Gun can be used, but moves like Swift, Bubblebeam, and contact moves do not.
Block: Have one defensive move. The defensive move must be one that makes you avoid damage (or at least attempt to) for the turn. For example, Protect and Double Team can be used, but Toxic does not count.
Heavy Armor: Have one move that directly decreases damage. This can be done through heightening your defenses with moves like Harden. Moves like Protect and Growl can not be used.
One-Handed: Have one physical move that makes contact. Bulbapedia and Serebii are pretty much all you need to find out what these are.
Smithing: Have one move to increase your attacking stats. Much like One-Handed, it is quite straightforward: any move increasing Atk or SpA works.
Two-Handed: Have one physical move that does not make contact. This is also straightforward.
Alteration: Have one move that changes the physics of the battle. Moves that fit this are weather-changing moves, Trick Room, Guard Swap, type-changing moves, etc.
Conjuration: Since you can't summon the dead in Pokémon, any special Ghost or Dark type move can be used.
Destruction: Any specially-based Electric, Ice, or Fire-type move
Enchanting: Moves that provide team support. Example of this is Rapid Spin, entry hazards, etc. (yes I know those examples are awful in-game)
Illusion: Any move that would forcefully change an opponent's state of mind, like Psychic or Sweet Scent.
Restoration: Any move that regains HP.
Alchemy: This grants a free move slot, but requires you to use a Potion of some strength whenever you go into yellow health
Light Armor: Have one move that indirectly causes damage to decrease, like Growl or Will-o-Wisp (Burn)
Thief (Lockpicking/ Pickpocket): Once again, this gives you a free moveslot, but you may never carry an item.
Sneak: Any move that increases Acuracy/evasion, or decreases these staqts for the opponent
Speech: Any damaging move blocked y Soundproof

Of course, you can't go around just shouting everywhere, you must recharge your shout after every time you use it:
1 word- 2 turns before you can use it again
2 words- 5 turns before you can use it again
3 words- Thu'um must KO a Pokemon before you can use it again.
However, there is one item, the Amulet (Coin) of Talos, which decreases the amount of recharge by one turn for 1 and 2 words, and only requires you to have Thu'um knock something into the red to use your shout again.

Of course, what would a Skyrim challenge be without arrows to the knee? Every time you are hit with a single projectile (see restrictions for archery) roll a 6-sided die. If you roll a 6, the projectile has gone straight to the knee, and Thu'um must switch out and can not come back in until he has been healed in the Pokemon Center or by a Full Restore, as he is a Whiterun Guard for the time being.

Of course, since you are the Dohvakiin, your job is to slay all the dragons in Skyrim. The main way Thu'um will accomplish this is, of course, solo Clair! During this solo, you must use your shout at least once. If you do not have 3 Dragon Souls at this point, soloing Clair will give you access to the completed shout.

Of course, when you get to Red, hack the game to make thousands of Goat Cheese Wheels appear and roll down the mountain. Make it happen.

Of course, you can use "Of course" as an alternate name for Thu'um, due to the sheer amount of times I just used that phrase.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 11)