Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

That reminds me, KS, I can't use Arcanine for my challange, as I can't trade except for evolving. Any other ideas? Also RBZW, what about my pokemon?

LafondaOnFire, you get a tribute to my first flying type, the one I am most sentimentally connected to. You get Cindy the Tailow. Cindy always knew Endeavor, and so must know Endeavor once she learns it, and must use it to get 10 pokemon to 20 or less HP. Cindy was always extremely loyal, and so must always be in your party. She also loved flying types, and so must solo 50 flying types and Wiona. She evolved after Flannery, so Cindy cannot evolve until you have 4 gym badges, and Cindy has soloed 15 electric types owned by trainers, to show her reliability. All the rest is up to you.

Good luck to the 3 of you!!
Sounds good, thank you! I've always wanted to use Taillow/Swellow too, so this should be a great run with her. But I have a question: by when does she have to Endeavor to get 10 Pokemon to 20 HP or less and by when does she have to solo 50 flying types? I'm assuming by the E4, but it's not explicitly stated.

@Lafonda, I suppose the flying types should be between Maulville, Fortree, and Lilycove, and the endevor just ASAP.
EDIT: Thanks for clarifying ^^

Team so far:
Cindy the Tailow
Can evolve after I have 4 gym badges and she solos 15 trainer-owned
Must solo Winona, 50 flying types between Mauville-Fortree-Lilycove
Must always know endeavor; must take 10 Pokemon down to 20HP or less with Endeavor ASAP
Must always be in my party

Fastest the Wailmer
Sent into battle whenever an enemy uses a priority move
Must be in top three slots of team
Evolve after consuming 10 Carbos
Solo Rayquaza
After beating Rayquaza, all previous requirements are lifted, except quick claw
Must hold Quick Claw for the entire game

Sunz the Solrock
Must know Sunny Day and Fire Blast ASAP
Must use Sunny Day first in all battles
Must land the final blow on Tate's Solrock
Cannot know rock and psychic moves at the same time

Edit: Sunz does not have to know all psychic or all rock for the rest of its moves. It just cannot have rock AND psychic moves at the same times.
Edit: Thanks for pointing that out. The way I originally phrased it was rather off...

^take a Remoraid Axemaster. Both of its offensive stats are higher than its defensive stats.

Edit: Sunz does not have to know all psychic or all rock for the rest of its moves. It just cannot have rock AND psychic moves at the same times.

@Lafonda, I suppose the flying types should be between Maulville, Fortree, and Lilycove, and the endevor just ASAP.

@KS, I think I'll just go look, find something, and tell you in a moment.
I've found which I will be using: Starmie.

I won't be able to check Smogon this weekend so when I can come back late Sunday, I'll see the first three challanges that are proposed for my team... if there are any I refuse I'll let the forum know.

My team + First update

I spent way too much time editing the challange to be funny and formatted correctly -.-

Team so far:
Eipretac1 lv 8 (Caterpie)
Deaths: 2

Cloverleaf lv 18 (Pidgeotto)

Leafy lv 16 (Ivysaur)
# of solos: 1 (route 22 first battle)

Current Location: Viridian City, grinding Eipretac1

Nothing too exciting, just grinding and enjoying the early game simplicity. So far it's a very relaxing break from my nuzlocke, which is incredibly nerve wracking >.<

The challange:
TM13IceBeam's Caterpie
Eipretac#i

• solo every Caterpie it comes along
  • Solo Misty
  • Solo Erika
  • It must land the finishing blow on 3 GL/E4MPs
  • Only faint up to a maximum of 15 times.
  • int numX = 20;
  • int numX2 = 35;
  • If exceed, release, catch another, i++, evolve at numX and numX2
  • Only faint 5 times.
  • int fail = 5;
  • While(true){
    • if (faint > fail){
    • i++;
    • numX+=10;
    • numX2+=10;
    • fail = 1;
    • }
  • }

• No restrictions on Pidgeotto
  • Must Solo Lorelei, Giovanni(except lv 50 Ryhorn), and three of rival's E4 team to evolve

• Speed+ nature
  • int evo = 0;
  • no non-contact moves
  • 4 attacking moves asap
  • Solo every psychic user in Saffron
  • If it can beat Sabrina in 3 tries, with <5 hyper potions per battle, evo++;
  • Solo Giovanni's Rhyhorn with Horn Drill at Silph Co and Viridian, evo++;
  • if (evo == 2){
  • evolve into Rhydon
  • }
  • Can now use Earthquake
  • Must solo Rival's Psychic types from now on.

• Either Razor Leaf or Solarbeam as only stab
  • int evo = 0;
  • if (rivalsStarterDefeated == 1){evo++;}
  • if (rivalsStarterDefeated == 3){evo++;}
  • if(evo == 1){evolve();}
  • if(evo == 3){evolve();}

• Purchased from salesman
  • Must final blow any crucial trainer's main poke to evolve
  • Must final blow Koga's main, Blaine's main, Rival's main prior to Victory Road to have a free moveset (as a magikarp)
  • Fixed moveset:

1. Fire Blast(first in all battles)
  2. Hyper Beam(OHKO Rival's main at Silph)
  3. Roar(m)/Attract(f)
  4. Choice

• Free evolution
  • Must know 2 damaging and 2 non-damaging
  • for tm's, must solo X number of bug poke where X = Tm#X
  • Must solo all trainer's in any gym, leader optional

Thanks, sorry to be so nitpicky:)

MAJOR EDIT PEOPLE: I have thought of an awesome new scramble idea. As such, my current Scramble will end at the E4. Sorry guys. I am heading for Pryce now.

@LafondaOnFire, take Kicker the Torchic. It must evolve at level 16 and 36 respectively. It must learn and keep Double Kick and Blaze Kick ASAP. Its last 2 moves cannot be a Fire or Fighting move. It must solo Flannery and Norman, one with only Kicking Moves. Good Luck!

King Serperior: I said in my requirements for the Challange that I didn't want more than 3 Pokémon of the same type, and that of those three, only one can be a single type, and the other 2 must be dual-typed, and have different secondary types. This was to prevent getting stuck with, for example, a mono-grass team with only one Pokémon being of a different type, as that would go above my challange difficulty. That's why I reserved the last spot (I only want 4 scramblemons) for you, because I couldn't use the Scramblemon you gave me. Also, you get to pick whether I use Zekrom or Thunderus in the battle with N, as LafondaOnFire forgot (-_-).

@LafondaOnFire, take Kicker the Torchic. It must evolve at level 16 and 36 respectively. It must learn and keep Double Kick and Blaze Kick ASAP. Its last 2 moves cannot be a Fire or Fighting move. It must solo Flannery and Norman, one with only Kicking Moves. Good Luck!
Sounds cool! Thanks for Torchic, this should be fun and not too tough ^^

Team so far:

Kicker the Torchic
Must evolve at level 16 to Combusken & then 36 to Blaziken
Must always know Double Kick and Blaze Kick
Last two moves may not be fighting or fire type
Must solo Flannery and Norman, one with only kicking moves

Cindy the Tailow
Can evolve after I have 4 gym badges and she solos 15 trainer-owned electric types
Must solo Winona, 50 flying types between Mauville-Fortree-Lilycove
Must always know endeavor; must take 10 Pokemon down to 20HP or less with Endeavor ASAP
Must always be in my party

Fastest the Wailmer
Sent into battle whenever an enemy uses a priority move
Must be in top three slots of team
Evolve after consuming 10 Carbos
Solo Rayquaza
After beating Rayquaza, all previous requirements are lifted, except quick claw
Must hold Quick Claw for the entire game

Sunz the Solrock
Must know Sunny Day and Fire Blast ASAP
Must use Sunny Day first in all battles
Must land the final blow on Tate's Solrock
Cannot know rock and psychic moves at the same time

Edit: ReshiramBlackZekromWhite: I thought I wasn't the second person to give you a scramblemon... I'm here right now so if you still want me to decide then I say you can use Zekrom.

Quick update 2:
Attempted to grind Ivysaur to lv 22 for Razor Leaf, gave up.
Soloed Brock with Ivysaur(not a requirement, just happened that way)
Couldn't use Vine Whip, so I stalled him out with Leech Seed/Poison Powder combo.
Bought Ruthless at the pokecenter and saved my game right before mt moon.

Current Team:
Eipretac1 lv 17 (Caterpie)
Deaths: 4

Cloverleaf lv 18 (Pidgeotto)

Leafy lv 19 (Ivysaur)
# of solos: 1 (route 22 first battle)

Ruthless lv 5 (Magikarp)

LafondaOnFire: How, exactly, am I supposed to get a RESHIRAM in BLACK without trading with White? Therefore, I presume you mean Zekrom, because Reshiram neither looks nor sounds like Thundurus.

LafondaOnFire: How, exactly, am I supposed to get a RESHIRAM in BLACK without trading with White? Therefore, I presume you mean Zekrom, because Reshiram neither looks nor sounds like Thundurus.
Yes, sorry, I fixed it in my post. Right after I posted it, I realized I got Black and White mixed up temporarily...
Zekrom. Not Thundurus. lol

RBZW, sorry about my stupidity:(. I was very tired. Will you take Friendly the Haxorus? Friendly may not have a -Sp.Atk nature. There are no restrictions for becoming a Fraxure, but in order to become Haxorus, it must know Draco Meteor. Teach it Dragon Claw, X-Scissor, and Earthquake/Dragon Dance. Flip a coin: if heads, solo the fighting E4 member. If tails, solo the Psychic E4 member.

Is this satisfactory???

@Axmaster: What happened to my Bellsprout?
@Lafonda: Take Swarley the Gulpin.

Swarley really hates his nickname. He hopes that people forget about it by using Amnesia as often as possible. He constantly Encores lame catchphrases, Yawns at the boring stories of his friend Ted and tries to a Attract the ladies whenever he can. This reflects in his moveset; choose two moves from Amnesia, Yawn, Encore and Attract, leaving you with two attacks to choose freely. Even the namerater has it in for Swarly, you may rename him to Swarls, Swar-lee or BobSwarley if you feel like it. I'm going to let you choose your combat challange; Either solo one random trainer in every gym, Sleep a gymleader pokemon in every gym (without solo) or solo three of Juans pokemon in a row. Oh yeah, if possible he must land an attack on every Legen-wait for it-dary!

Have fun!

RBZW, sorry about my stupidity:(. I was very tired. Will you take Friendly the Haxorus? Friendly may not have a -Sp.Atk nature. There are no restrictions for becoming a Fraxure, but in order to become Haxorus, it must know Draco Meteor. Teach it Dragon Claw, X-Scissor, and Earthquake/Dragon Dance. Flip a coin: if heads, solo the fighting E4 member. If tails, solo the Psychic E4 member.

Is this satisfactory???
Yes, yes it is. I love it.

Fixed.

Also take a Carvanha named Geno, because I like Geno :) I've always thought Carvanha was underrated in-game, it's got great offensive stats and a good (For in-game) moveset. However, giving you those advantages wouldn't be fun :) Geno cannot use any move with more then 70 base power, counting STAB (So Bite is not allowed because STAB gives it 90 base power). Solo your Rival to evolve, and solo Wallace to prove he's the best fish in the sea.

Finally, WHEN your team loses, you cannot use any X items on Geno. Better hope no one gives you Mudkip :P

GO SPARTANS!!!!!
My team won, btw. So, not as hard! Epic work, my friends... But, that looks cool... and how does Geno relate to a fish?!

Take Chrono the Aron.
It must learn and keep Rock Tomb asap. Whenever it would deal super effective damage to a Pokemon, it must use it.
It must also always know a steel type move and always use it when it would deal super effective damage.
Since it has a 4x weakness to ground type moves, it must learn and keep Roar and always use roar on a ground type Pokemon. If in a trainer battle (or one you may not run from) and the last Pokemon is ground type, it must switch out.
To evolve into Lairon, it must roar out 10 ground types.
To evolve into Aggron, you must have all eight gym badges.
Good luck!
Looks cool. Sounds like Fiery path and Victory road will be roar heavy.

loudkirbyking, you get Highwind the Wingull (MUST be caught as a Wingull). Highwind, like Cid Highwind from Final Fantasy, loves his spear and loves to fly. So, he must know Quick Attack and Wing Attack ASAP, and use them to solo Roxanne at no higher than level 18. To evolve, because Cid Highwind just throws himself into any attack, must solo 75 electric types, at no higher than 5 levels above each, including at least 2 of Wattson's pokemon. Also, he wants to fly to the ends of the earth, so once he learns a flying type attack, must always keep a flying type move, following all other restrictions at the same time. On his way to the ends of the earth, Highwind runs into a lot of flying types, and so Highwind must solo 250 flying types, and Wiona as a Pelliper. If Highwind ever faints, he thinks he got placed back in the center of the earth, and so must solo 250 more flying types, and 50 more trainer-owned electric types for every time Highwind has fainted. That should be hard enough, so just one more thing: solo 1 member of the E4, and solo Steven's MP without SE moves.
I first thought of a different Highwind, but cool. Sounds like it'll be fun, but what happens if I run out of electric trainer's pokemon to fight?

Loudkirbyking, Take RayJackKnight the Skarmory. This Skarmory must have a +speed nature. It must know Agility(cannot use any other moves until this is used), Rock Slide, Fly/Drill Peck, and Steel Wing. It must participate in 5 caves(4 gym leader battles and one E4 battle). In order to complete each cave, it must solo their main poke. In the final cave, three other pokes on your team must participate. The three pokes are the first three scramble-mons you catch besides Skarm. This challange is based off the Squaresoft game, "King's Knight."
Sorry I didn't notice ya. Getting the nature might be a bit hard, but otherwise sounds good.

Still need two more(I'll collect all of them in this post)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 10)